How Ugly Is It Gonna Be? Check Out This Newsweek Cover Calling You DUMB!!

This weeks Newsweek cover comes with a headline written by Trig Truther Andrew Sullivan.  You know, the guy who has a ridiculous obsession with Sarah Palin’s uterus.  Yeah, him….   And he’s leading the Obama water-carrying media by calling us “dumb”.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to How Ugly Is It Gonna Be? Check Out This Newsweek Cover Calling You DUMB!!

1. Highlander says:

Hey Sullivan! You must be looking in the mirror if your seeing dumb people!

Cruachan!

2. G8rmom7 says:

Wow, he’s even got the ball to just say Obama critics…that’s A LOT of people…even ones like Matt Damon and other Hollywood losers are even critical of him…they don’t think he’s far left enough. So I guess they are dumb too them right?

3. GracieD says:

Sullivan is simply name-calling because he is mad that we have not bowed down to teh one.

4. zmalfoy says:

Last time I saw a Newsweek, it was like . . . 8 pages long, not many advertisers. . . they are truly desperate for proggy-love. . .

5. zmalfoy says:

From Insty, on the cover pic: “But the Obama photo on Newsweek’s cover will do him more harm than all the desparate sycophancy in the text. He looks terrible, and surprisingly like Jimmy Carter, even down to the downturned liverish lips and incipient jowls. I’m amazed they went with that one. Perhaps the staff is of two minds.”

6. GFCandinthatorder says:

Get ready to go to war people. And when, not if, we get involved in a middle east war……Well who we are stuck with for rep.nomination isn’t going to matter. This ad. does not plan on leaving office one way or another. Our biggest problem will be with I think our own country when the shtf. Just about everything is in place for complete control so we all are getting along nicely with everybody. The currency will quickly change so that will have to be controlled also.. Prepare.

• You are so right, but I just spent the last 2 hours in an Irish pub drinking Bushmills (in your honor) trying to convince my good wife that we may not even be able to win this next election, so we have to prepare for the worst, and I only marginally convinced her. She still has hope in the American people, and I’m not so sure after the last 3 years. It’s like invasion of the bodysnatchers. What have they done with everyone’s brains? Things aren’t looking so good.

• I too have hope in We The People, but I am fearful more of the media narrative than I am about any Obama scheme. The progs will use counter insurgency to defend Obama against falsely constructed non-existent attacks.

As much as I have grown to dislike Karl Rove, I hope the winning nominee makes it job #1 to hire his ass. Rove is the one guy that can take on the manipulations and use tactics to keep them off guard. I respect his ability to do this ever since Team Gore used the alcholism schtick against George W. Bush in their October surprise. Rove was the one guy who saw it coming, created the counter psy-ops, planted the seeds effectively and disarmed them.

If Rove were to get into the Gingrich camp, I’m pretty sure things would quickly turn in favor of the conservative agenda.

• I agree wholeheartedly. But even with the dream team in place, we’re still laboring under the Media-from-Hell that has effectively lobotomized the entire friggin’ nation. I’m pessimistic, but you’ll have to excuse me. I’m still under the influence of the Irish Whiskey, which does that to you. Hey, you gonna finish those potatoes?

• GFCandinthatorder says:

I don’t know either. I just can’t understand it at all. Its like everybody’s head is buried in the sand.

7. F.D.R. in Hell says:

That cover reminds me of the pinhead from the 1932 film FREAKS.

8. Ms. Tee says:

Isn’t Rove, like the rest of the Establishment, firmly in Mittens camp?

9. Wraith says:

Who, outside of braindead conformist liberal douchebags, even reads NewsWeak? I’m just trying to figure out how this matters. 😕

10. cjmartel says:

Just the fact newsweak would even THINK about putting that on their cover speaks volumes. Wasn’t Der Speigel the official Nazi rag in Germany? That is exactly what this is, that’s why this is so scary. These alleged journalists actually believe that hyperbole, and look at all the recent laws that have been passed, the daily assault on our civil liberties, the speed at which this country is being systematically ripped apart, oh yeah, be afraid, very afraid. I will propbably buy a couple of these mags to roll up and hit progressives in the nose when they open their mouths. I wished I could just laugh this off, but I can’t, it is just getting too scary! At least SOPA has been put on hold for a while, because you bet your sweet ass as soon as that pile of shit passes, that WILL be the end of quality posts like this. This is making 1984 look like a rolicking comedy!!!

11. Tim says:

This is an obvious typo. Not even Newsweek could be so stupid. It was supposed to read: “Why are Obama’s POLICIES so dumb”.