Birthday Wishes…

We all chipped in and bought you some very special “wheels” for your birthday.  Just “rollover” to open them…

About Ad rem

Millions of little gray cells wrapped in fur.
This entry was posted in Celebrations, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

60 Responses to Birthday Wishes…

1. stellap says:

Happy Birthday, Menagerie! Let there be only good news today, lots of cake, hugs, love, and Jack!

2. WeeWeed says:

Happy Birthday, Menagerie!! And many, many more! 😀

3. Menagerie says:

OMG! Thank you all! Vroom, vroom, here I go. Do you think it’s OK to go ahead and have some of the Jack because it’s still dark? Why yes, yes I do. My two favorite things, cake and Jack. I have exquisite taste and wonderful friends.

4. Menagerie says:

Puddy, I can’t quit playing with my presents. My husband loves that! Thanks so much. you have started my day off with lots of laughter and fun, and what could be better?

5. WeeWeed says:

I brung yas a cup. For to drink the Jack in! 😀

Photobucket

• Menagerie says:

Oh boy, this is looking like the bestest birthday ever! Did you know that it is also my anniversary? Sure enough! My 25th anniversary of my 29th birthday. What a coincidence.

6. AFinch says:

Happy Birthday, Menage!

7. Shalini says:

Wish you a very happy and blessed birthday, Menagerie!! 🙂 You share your birthday with my sister and my second favourite cousin!! 😀

8. zmalfoy says:

Happy Birthday!!!! W000t!

9. Auntie Lib says:

Happy birthday! Enjoy every minute of your day!

10. barnslayer says:

Happy Birthday and a speedy recovery!!!

11. ZurichMike says:

Good health to you! Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.

12. tnwahm says:

Happy Birthday, Menage. I hope the cake is chocolate; because nothing is better than chocolate.

13. Menagerie says:

Thank you everybody. I so appreciate the good wishes. Hope you all have a great day.

14. Happy birthday, dahling!!!!!

Have I told you yet how fabulous you look today?

XOXO

15. Happy Birthday, Managerie!

16. Ad rem,
    That “rollover” trick is pretty cool!

17. Coyote says:

Happy Birthday M.
    Set ’em up…Knock ’em out.
    Get more.

18. lib0vet says:

Happy Happy birthday! I hope it is well and lazy and peaceful and lacks sobriety and responsibility!

• Ad rem says:

Hi libovet! Long time no see…..don’t be a stranger. Your comments always add a lot of wit and thought-provoking substance to our threads. 🙂

19. Happy birthday, Menagerie!

Darn! The pic is too big and I’m having trouble resizing it! Here’s a link instead:

Photobucket

20. What a wonderful birthday you seem to be having! And some fun toys! I hope every minute of it today is as good as the first few. Birthday blessings, Menage!
    Photobucket
    I hope the angelic hub and family (and pile o’ retrievers) keep your mind off the hurt paw today!
    Photobucket

• Menagerie says:

You are too talented. We are laughing here. Those look like my babies, although my husband laughed at the halo. Thank you, thank you. You guys have made this my very best birthday ever.

21. You deserve a very Happy Birthday Menagerie !!! 😀

All the crackers’ are cheering for you. Hope the paw gets better soon.

22. MRM says:

Happy Happy Birthday Menagerie! I’m sorry I’m so late to your party – but cheers! And here’s hoping that the upcoming year is your best yet!

23. Menagerie says:

Thank you so much. This has been a fun day. I keep showing my husband every new thing that showed up. In the doctor’s office we were laughing. What a wonderful group you all are.

24. Solaratov says:

Sorry I’m late to the game here.

A very, very Happy Birthday, Menag…and many, many more!!! 😀 😀 😀