Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
justfactsplz on Part 2 – Debunking Mike… Lucille on The Chapel Door is Open… auscitizenmom on The KKK Comes To Ferguson ? Ri… Hughes Angell on *UPDATE* The Case of Missing H… bob e on Air Strikes In Syria ? Samanth… lovelyd24 on The KKK Comes To Ferguson ? Ri… seeingeye2 on The KKK Comes To Ferguson ? Ri… John Galt on *UPDATE* The Case of Missing H… Dan on The KKK Comes To Ferguson ? Ri… lovelyd24 on The KKK Comes To Ferguson ? Ri… michellc on The KKK Comes To Ferguson ? Ri… auscitizenmom on The KKK Comes To Ferguson ? Ri… firefly on The KKK Comes To Ferguson ? Ri… nomorebsplease on *UPDATE* The Case of Missing H… michellc on *UPDATE* The Case of Missing H…
- Police Still Hunting For PA State Trooper Killer Suspect Eric Frein…. May Have Pre-Planned Rampage for Months or Years..
- Air Strikes In Syria ? Samantha Power: “we have the legal basis we need” But Won’t Explain What That “Legal Basis” Actually Is…
- *UPDATE* The Case of Missing Hannah Graham – FIND Jesse “LJ” Matthew and Call (434) 295-3851 Immediately – Update: Report suspect under pressure attorney negotiating to turn himself in
- Mailboxes and Old Barns: Precious Lumber on a Treeless Prairie
- Obama’s Conspicuously Avoided Little Syrian Problem… That No-One Seems To Pay Attention To…..
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- @museisluse He left police station with an "attorney" in unknown vehicle. Police had his car, from prior warrant, impounded for forensics. 1 hour ago
- RT @coybarefoot: #BREAKING #HannahGraham sources tell me police now in negotiations to arrange for Jesse Matthew to turn himself in #Happen… 2 hours ago
- Police Still Hunting For PA State Trooper Killer Suspect Eric Frein…. May Have Pre-Planned Rampage for Months… wp.me/p1kzlW-nda 2 hours ago
- RT @SaveTheNextGirl: Updated poster http://t.co/cDciN8KF4C 2 hours ago
- RT @kasie19RU: Public court records for "Jesse Matthew" in Charlottesville and Albemarle. I am guessing he is JR. #HannahGraham http://t.co… 3 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
Category Archives: Mali
About these ads
Alarming Reports Of Mass Executions In Iraq (Tikrit) While U.S. Contractors Hunker Down/Fight Awaiting Rescue….
Alarming to YOU, but not necessarily to the White House fundraising team headed to Palm Springs. Against the videos of thousands of Iraqi troops being road-marched by ISIS islamists fighters, new reports outline 1,700 of them may have ended with … Continue reading
U.S. Intelligence Officials Refuse to Sell Obama Narrative on al-Qaeda – “Over My Dead Body”, will we affirm al-Qaeda is diminished…
If Eli Lake leaves the Daily Beast you will see this level of exposition stop immediately. Despite his leftist leanings on the subject of Libya and Islamic extremism Mr. Lake is perhaps the most accurate of all reporters on the … Continue reading
Sometimes it helps to pause and reflect, then evaluate for yourself: IRAN – In 2009, from the now infamous Cairo Speech, an uprising of the student led “Green Movement” striving for a voice amid the heavy hand of hard-line Islamist governance … Continue reading
Most people know al-Qaeda (as a terror entity) has evolved over the past 10+ years. Recently the Obama administration has doggedly tried to parse and obfuscate around a principle that CORE al-Qaeda has been destroyed. This claim is essential to framing … Continue reading
President Obama (and Susan Rice) Warn of Potential U.S. Military Action In South Sudan – Um, well,… ahem… lets talk about those Libyan missiles again….
For followers of the Libyan fiasco, and we are not talking about Benghazi, the irony behind Dear Leader and Susan Rice’s recent statements on South Sudan is, well, beyond rich. [...] In a letter to Congress, Obama said that about 46 … Continue reading
….. “um, just because the cat had kittens in the oven, it don’t make em’ biscuits”… There are many people talking about President Obama and Secretary of State, John Kerry, being so willing to sell out Israel by negotiating with Iran. … Continue reading