Something Creepy This Way Comes – Creepy Uncle Sam . . . .

About these ads
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Something Creepy This Way Comes – Creepy Uncle Sam . . . .

1. A well-produce bit. So, how long till the next election? I hope the Sea-hag doesn’t get voted in.

2. AghastInFL says:

One word: Effective.

3. LetJusticePrevail" says:

That’s not the only thing creepy that’s coming:

“States look to gun seizure law after mass killings”

Everybody wave and say “Thank-You Connecticut!”

4. hoosiergranny says:

And this is exactly why I could not retire last year as planned, And I was fortunate. Many of my coworkers retired early over the past 5 years with catastrophic coverage to tide them over until Medicare. They are now trying to figure out how to pay for healthcare without impacting their savings. Oh, well. We’ve planned and now I just need to be a little patient. Everything in God’s time.

• Ad rem says:

I would tell them not to count on Medicare for all their wants and needs in the future. The Dessert Sun newspaper (out in Murrieta, CA) is reporting that the local hospitals are doubling the fees for Medicare patients in order to cover the costs of the illegals. Pretty soon…it’s gonna be that way everywhere. :-(

5. P.Spinach says:

They are setting up shop beside pro-Obamacare centers like Enroll America to educate and dissuade youth from B His-sein’s propagada :) Donate to them!

6. P.Spinach says:

B Hussein is a creepy looking spectre his-self.

7. STELLAAAAAAAAAAAAA…….that’s my Marlon Brando impersonation……you always find some of the most succinct, relevant and timely “stuff” out there……Thank You!