Natalie%20jackson%203 Tweets

21-year-old Tayvon Martin shot three people, killing one, last year.    He had been on the run for over nine months and was caught/arrested recently after he returned back to the Denver Colorado area.

However, within the manner of murder you find an almost unbelievable irony, wrapped in apropos and topped with a bow sprinkled with metaphor.

Before being killed, the murder victim was asked a question:

“Do You Know Who Baby B.O Is” ?

(referencing the statement by President Obama about having a son who would look like Trayvon Martin)

tayvon_martin_mug_shot

That’s when Tayvon Martin stepped up, introduced himself, said “that’s me“, pulled a silver revolver and calmly shot the victim, Gabriel Scott, in the back of the head.

(Full Story Here)

Trayvon socialists

I guess in many sad and ironic ways, for young black males, these signs are actually correct.

Trayvon rally

Trayvon-Martin-shoot-tweet

About these ads
This entry was posted in Anti-White Intifada, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, CRS, Death Threats, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Polar Bear Hunting, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Racism, Thrill Kill, Trayvon Martin, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to Tayvon Martin Brought To Justice – He Shot 3, Killed One, and After Nine Month Search 21-Year-Old Tayvon Martin Finally Arrested

1. dws says:

that is just wow

2. maggiemoowho says:

LMAO, Wonder if he has a friend named Rachel. 😉😄😅😂😜😳

• maggiemoowho says:

Sorry, I didn’t mean to come off insensitive towards Tayvon’s victims. It is just so unreal to read. I apologise.

• sundance says:

No need to apologize. I think everyone got the gist of what you were sharing – I know I did. The Irony is just so unbelievably thick on this, it really is staggering.

• maggiemoowho says:

Thank you, I still can’t get out of my “search for info mode” and when something like this pops up, all I can say is Wow, just Wow. To many of TM’s buddies seem to have had encounters or conversations with him either the day before he died or the day he died, I’m begining to think they all had two friends named Trayvon and don’t know which one died. Heck one even claims to have gone somewhere with a Tray9 on the 26th, but that couldn’t be, TM was at home with Chad 😏,Right,😎(must be a another Tray9, popular name I guess) . Maybe they all knew this Tayvon guy and just got confused. lol.

3. jello333 says:

Well, Trayvon would have been 19 now, so not a stretch at all… not in the least. Had George not had the gun that night, he very likely would have been killed. Same goes for if Trayvon got to the gun first. And then if he took the gun with him after killing George?… yeah, I can see him using it a time or too again later. Heh… by the way, were there any rallies and stuff this year (on the 4th) like they tried (and largely failed) to hold last year on the birthday?

4. auscitizenmom says:

{SMH}

5. Abagail says:

Doesn’t this establish a direct link to Obama instigating murder?

6. Sentenza says:

Wow. I thought I was reading speculative fiction there, for a second.

7. Sentenza says:

And remember, if Obama had son, he’d look a lot like Trayvon Martin.

8. Lou says:

Obama’s son. LOL I could have swore at first glance that the victim was the original W8. Obama’s stupid race baiting comment may haunt Democrats for years.

9. Partyzant says:

I am gobsmacked. What happened, did the ethnic name generator get stuck for repeating output? Is this the John Smith, the Mike Jones of the demographic? It seems that the name and its close variants carries a karmic burden.

This is why normal people cannot name a kid “Adolph Hitler” or other such things… see http://nation.time.com/2013/08/12/from-messiah-to-hitler-what-you-can-and-cannot-name-your-child/ for the short run down of the issue.If some family cannot name a kid because of the negative connotation or due to public interests,then why do kids still get named “Travon”, “Trayvon” or similar? Is there something about the name that causes the bearer to be a killer of innocents or attempt same?

Maybe now is a good time to culturally normalize the canon of Anglo-Saxon names for Americans and end the era of the ethnically sourced creations that seem to abound. Let’s do it “for the children” and ban such “ASSAULT NAMES”. As I am neither Anglo nor Saxon, this impacts my life potentially as much as anyone else.

• lepanto says:

Assault Names?

I think a new term has just been introduced into my vocabulary.
      But my brain has whiplash.

• Partyzant says:

It is imperative to use the techniques of the enemy against them. It is both rich AND delicious!
        Add “ASSAULT-” in front of any term to make it “scary” and get the public to freak out over it. I expect all the commie agitators to come up with a variant of “it is STANDARD name in our culture”. Heh heh…. just like a 30 round magazine is a STANDARD CAPACITY magazine in my collection.

Hey folks, if you can spare some change, buy some STANDARD CAPACITY magazines for the AR-15 (about 60% of all modern sporting rifles in America are of AR-15 pattern, I believe) and perhaps for the AK-47, a perennial favorite for the budget conscious or historically accurate. Don’t neglect pistols, either. The Glock series is very popular.

You can either donate them to someone who needs them later, or I understand Mike Vanderboegh (sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot) continues his inspirational and inspired campaign to bring magazines to the masses in totalitarian regimes such as New York, Connecticut, Maryland… pretty much all places infested with Yankees.
        If people collectively just buy/donate one each, the campaign will blossom!

10. I’m actually speechless.

11. LetJusticePrevail" says:

I thought it was a joke when I read “Tayvon” Martin, let alone the whole “Baby B.O.” bit. I should have known better.You just can’t make this stuff up.

12. Partyzant says:

“Do you know who baby BO is” is sort of like, “do you know what Marcellus Wallace looks like?”.

In the end, it is an acknowledgement of who the thug represents and works for. Paid or not, he was forwarding the personnel policies for the nation as put forth by 1600 Pennsylvania (POTUS) and the AG (Erich “My People” Von HoldHerr).

That is the face of the street militia arm of the Regime.

Only question is, who is next on the kill/exterminate list of the Oval Orifice?
    Check six often. I will make a point to be diligent in this.

13. hawkeye13 says:

5’7″ and 140lbs, he is even the same size as the 12 year old Trayvon thug.

14. Darkman says:

LOL,

Meanwhile:

George Zimmerman countersues Shellie for divorce

She should pay his bills, he contends.

Read more: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/trayvon-martin/os-george-zimmerman-divorce-countersuit-20140212,0,6831442.story

• Partyzant says:

It is my sincere wish that GZ finds peace and lives the rest of his days quietly. One would think that he has had enough drama.

• Darkman says:

Then this won’t be a step in a right direction:

George Zimmerman Fight
        New Promoter Says No Gloves, No Rules …
        Even If It’s to the Death

2/10/2014 1:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

George Zimmerman could find himself in a fight to the death if he signs on for the bloody, bare-knuckle brawl proposed by the new promoter … who admits he hasn’t thought about the consequences of a deadly outcome.

Alki David was on “TMZ Live” talking about his plan to create a “Fight Club” kind of event — no gloves and no rules — when we asked … what happens if Zimmerman actually KILLS his opponent in the ring?

You gotta hear the answer … it’s a chilling scenario.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/10/george-zimmerman-boxing-fight-club-alki-david-promoter-tmz-live/

15. Darkman says:

Ya … But it’s not Trayvon … It’s Tayvon …. ( Big difference, lol ) :)

16. pbunyan says:

Funny, that. The Denver Westworld article didn’t have pictures of Tayvon when he was 12 or 3 years old… Oh wait. Silly me.

17. ZurichMike says:

Looking at this guy’s face and teeth, I am wondering if he is also a meth addict.

• Partyzant says:

Interesting point. I do wonder how this guy survived for 9 months as a fleeing murder suspect. Likely a lot of people are up for aiding and abetting.
      Also why this is not “news” is because it is Black on Black violence. Does not further the prog talking points. No “good angle” to it.
      The story illustrates what the real danger to young black men is…other young black men.

• scaretactics says:

I was thinking the same thing, Zurich Mike. His skin and teeth look like a user to me. Call Proactiv, stat…

He also has that crazed, mentally ill look to him.

I imagine this “Tayvon” was using TM’s name to his advantage…and, knowing how much the black community adores TM and Barry, they were probably sympathizing with him more than vilifying him.

• justfactsplz says:

It certainly looks that way. It is awful looking.

18. Partyzant says:

To the attorneys out there… do you think that Sybrina & Fruit may have something actionable under trademark law against the cretinous Tayvon for diluting the “value” in the traydemark of the deceased Trayvon Martin?
    Would the powers that be allow something like that to happen, where a Jerry Springer spectacle would be sure to erupt as each party cannibalizes the other in the vain hope of a payout? Or, is “Tavon” so destitute that it realistically protects him from any judgement (blood from a stone theory)?
    What would happen if the 2 camps ran into one another at the same trash-can passing event at some grievance based church?