Remembering Delbert “Shorty” Belton

Lots more pictures HERE

About these ads
This entry was posted in BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Death Threats, Heros, media bias, Polar Bear Hunting, Racism, Thrill Kill, Trayvon Martin, Uncategorized, Zimmerman Post Trial Threads. Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Remembering Delbert “Shorty” Belton

1. Rest in peace, old man, inspiration, hero, fountain of dignity.

Sometimes fate’s ways are mysterious, almost absurd – ask Job!

Yet humanity and beauty were present even in your wrinkles, as we can see them in your old man photos.

May your family and friend find solace in this hard hour, may you thrive in the paradise you belong in. Some of us have only have known you from a sordid piece of extremely depressing news, and still could get a glance of the class and of the life force in you. Rest in peace.

2. Vivid Blue says:

A true hero, and still, despite his age, gone too soon. Rest in peace Shorty. May the love, courage, and dignity in which you lived your life surround your friends, family and community long after this event.

• ctdar says:

From dailymail article re the darlin that turned himself in:
      Glenn faces a first-degree murder charge and one count of robbery. The local station KHQ reported that he will be tried as an adult.
      The teen has an extensive juvenile criminal history, which includes malicious mischief, fourth-degree assault, driving without a license and riot with a deadly weapon charges.

but, but, “he’s a good boy.”

• ctdar says:

also from dailymail article regarding the 2nd suspect:

Adams-Kinard also has had a few run-ins with the law, The Spokesman Review reported. He was convicted of third-degree theft and fourth-degree assault in June.

• froggielegs says:

“He was convicted of third-degree theft and fourth-degree assault in June.”

Convicted yet out and about 2 months later killing someone. What’s wrong with this picture??? Was he put in one of those nice little diversionary programs that only the black juvenile criminals are afforded?

3. lovemygirl says:

Seeing all those people who loved him is comforting.

4. labrat says:

This case really disturbs me. Next w/e I’m heading to Fl to celebrate Dad’s 90th birthday. He is also a WW2 vet who survived the Battle of the Bulge. He still golfs, drives, and mows his own lawn and importantly has all his faculties and is a treasure of knowledge and wisdom.

Men like him deserve nothing but respect and honor and veneration – not a beat-down.

I get viscerally sick when I think about what those thugs have done.

• God bless your Dad!! Have a wonderful visit. I lost my own 17 years ago, also a WWII and Korean War Vet. I miss him each and every day. I wish I could hug him one more time. I wish I could talk to him and hear his voice one more time. And, mostly, I wish I could feel his arms around me one more time.

• CrankyinAZ says:

Hope you have a wonderful Birthday celebration! What a treasure to still have your Dad around!!!

My Grandfather gave his life in WW2 – Manilla, (1945) so punks like these could enjoy the freedoms that they do. I try not to think of that too often… I try and remind myself that most Americans really are decent folks who do appreciate what the Greatest Generation (and others) have sacrificed for them.

5. sangell says:

One wonders when Delbert first saw one of Obama’s people. There probably were few if any blacks in Spokane when Delbert grew up. Even today they are only 2% of the city population and, no doubt, a far greater percentage of the that communities, criminals, drug dealers, social problems. Ah, the joy of diversity when Obama’s sons show up.

• CrankyinAZ says:

When I lived there in the early 70s there were very few blacks… in fact there were only 2 in my whole school. I was friends with both of them, and I paid for that. I was bullied and even beaten up for that. I lived in a poor(er) part of town, somewhat near downtown, in a very old house.

6. dws says:

so nice to see the people gather to remember this man. his death should be a “remember” moment as much as “remember the alamo” or “remember the maine”.

• auscitizenmom says:

Yes, “REMEMBER DELBERT BELTON”. Maybe his last great contribution to America will be his death being reported and waking people to what is happening here. Still a warrior.

7. czarowniczy says:

Fair winds and following seas, Shorty. It’s both sad and telling that, considering the length of his life and all of his accomplishments, he’ll primarily be remembered for being beaten to death by members of the feral trash that infect our society.

8. scaretactics says:

Rest in peace, hero.

• canadacan says:

Good people like Shorty are gone too soon.
      Life is fleeting there is never enough time
      The life of those young punks is now definitely over

9. teajr says:

Reblogged this on Conservative Free Thinkers and commented:
    I lived in Okinawa for years and I did much research (one of my favorite sources was “With the Old Breed” by Eugene Sledge) into the battles that were fought there. My Wife and I went on the Okinawa Battleground tour and I was very lucky that a former Marine that hadn’t been back since his tour (62yrs ago, at the time) had finally made his way back. I think that he wasn’t doing well health-wise and that this was part of his exit strategy. As we walked around various sites such as Hacksaw Ridge and the Underground Naval Bunker, I vicariously relived the battles through his body posture, facial expressions, occasional heavy sighs and numerous firsthand accounts. It was educational, to say the least , his recounts added a realism that topped anything that my position of researcher and observer could have ever imagined. These men went through absolute HELL, on a level that isn’t comparable to even the horrors that our men and women experience in combat today. This was bloody, rainy, hand-to-hand, and rotting stench-filled warfare in which thousands of men died every day, only to gain mere inches of enemy held territory; in some cases it was hill-to-hill. Mr. Belton made it out of circumstances that many others could not only to be slaughtered by a modern day enemy that is encouraged and given cover by our own government. This is a tragedy of the highest order. To my fellow Devil dog Hoorah, Taps, and RIP. Thank you Sir for your many sacrifices.

10. steve says:

Both could have been Obamas sons!! Let us all remember that Obama and his wife spent alot of time listening to the Anti- White sermons in Rev Wrights church “If you want to call it a Church”. He has also invited Sharpton, Jackson, and one of the leaders of the New Black Panther party to the White House. There is a system of Genocide currently being applied by Blacks to the remaining 5 million Whites in South Africa and Zimbabwe. All Major News channels refuse to report on it. Why? deathofjohannesburg.blogspot.com RIP Shorty. I’m sure that God will allow you to work on your pool game. Even if you loose, he will nod his head in approval.

11. Our WWII Heroes – the last of a dying breed. We need a new generation of heroes like that. I remember hearing the stories of the “war effort” – my Mom told me kids would peel the aluminum off of the chewing gum wrappers to collect and turn in. The rationing of foods and materials for the war effort. The massive support for our Troops. The nightly family gatherings around the radio for any news. The dread of a knock on the door – her first cousin was stationed at Pearl Harbor during the attack and it took 3 days to get news that he had survived. The news reels before the Saturday afternoon matinee at the theater. I love hearing the stories. Her older cousins meeting the returning GIs at community dances and dinners. The letters to home from the War. All beautiful things. I have a trove of “classified” photos from all over Europe from WWII. My grandfather was an officer in the Army stationed in Germany during WWII and then in Japan after the war ended. My grandmother collected beautiful Japanese antiques while there – some of which sit in my home today and some of which my mother has, but I will have one day.
    This is a sad, sad “day” for our country – a man once welcomed home a Hero clubbed down in a parking lot for $20 (not literally) by FBY Thugs. Godspeed, Mr. Belton.

12. BabyBoomer says:

I thought of all the dastardly deeds done on American soil to dishonor those who fought for our freedom and our liberty. I just now came across a post by Sarah Palin that made my heart swell and my eyes to tear up in pride for those who never gave up the faith and love of this great country. This is the video, thanks to Sarah, that brought on the ache of loss and the hope of a better tomorrow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8C7i9kdEf8&feature=youtu.be

13. dejavu says:

Enough is enough already!!!

(thanks to all who wrote great comments and tributes above. Really nice. I’m too angry to even complete a decent sentence! :/

14. Sha says:

It’s a sad world we live in when teenagers of there age can kill a man with no remorse. Even sadder when people can defend them like it doesn’t matter. :(

15. Pingback: Obama M.I.A. on black teens killing veteran

16. Geoff says:

Rest in peace Soldier. Your Heavenly honor guard is awaiting you. Thanks for serving!!!