The Conservative Treehouse is a friend to those who ride….

two million bike ride 2

Details to join are available on their Facebook Page CLICK HERE

About these ads
This entry was posted in Heros, Sept 11, Tea Party, Treehouse Tips, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Two Million Bikers Organize To Ride On Washington DC 9/11/13 – In Patriotic Response To Honor The Victims…

1. PORK SANDWICH’S FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!

2. Saltwater says:

God! I love it here in America! Jus sayin…..

3. Sure wish I could be there, if only to help counter the Million Muslim Melee (sorry, I meant March. Or did I?)

The MMM highlights how far we have spiralled down the road of misplaced and dangerous tolerance in our country–with “tolerance” as the enticing carrot being dangled in front of our noses, as we are being led off to the slaughter.

The Morlocks and the Eloi keep coming to mind.

4. Thank GOD for American BIKERS… Kick ass, take names and fly the Colors.

Thanks.

5. Sam says:

Muslims surrounded by hogs. Gotta love it!

6. justfactsplz says:

God bless these patriot bikers. If I was able and had a hog I would be right there with them. This is a wonderful thing they are doing. May their numbers of those who join to ride grow.

7. StormyeyesC says:

All you biker chicks get naked! Show the MMM your awrah!

8. Sibyl S. says:

Best news of the day – along with the Hasan conviction and the 80 Republicans ready to defund Obamacare. Push back HARD against Oba-muslim bullies and crooks.

9. I WISH we could go – have bikes, no time/ability to go. This is one ride I would LOVE to participate in. Here’s a little “tease” of what lies ahead for the “Muslims” in Washington. What the “bikers” did to Quannel X when he and the NBPP tried to protest a “miscarriage of justice” in Houston – a homeowner shot and killed 2 black men who were robbing his neighbor’s home and running towards him:

10. judylwhelan says:

Awesome! :)

11. phil alderton says:

Lets show those #&@*^% ers what real Americans are all about

12. I have no idea where I am going to get the money for this ride but I am going if I have to beg for enough to make it to DC…One way or the other….

13. MONGO Burton says:

Where do I sign up / find info if I dont have a false being (fb) account?

14. Dennis and Judi says:

SAFE TRAVELS BIKERS…God Bless you ALL and GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!.. to all those who sacrificed their lives on 911,
    you will never be forgotten, rest in peace