The more people and the media prop up Trayvon Martin as the symbol of black America;  The more those same people, and media, degrade and devalue all black Americans.

There is definitely a major feeling of discomfort now from both ABC News and B29’s Attorney, David M Chico, about being questioned.   They are deleting tweet questions, not answering phone calls, and in essence hiding from the recent discovery that Chico was the State Prosecuting attorney in the 2005 Zimmerman case, and ABC knew but did not reveal to audience.

B29-1

Is B29 a willing player, or is she being played.?

Both ABC and Zimmerman juror B29’s attorney, David Chico, are refusing to answer questions about the nature of their association, at least to us.   In addition Chico is deleting tweets from his twitter feed.

The biggest question we have about the revelation is:  How attorney David Chico came to be in contact with the juror, B29.   Did/Is ABC funding the relationship?   All initial common sense indications appear to point in that direction.

It’s obvious that David Chico was in the courtroom as a PT media analyst for the Orlando Sentinel with a Spanish interpretation.  It gets creepy to think this lawyer would have such a stealth agenda that he would be actively seeking to contact a juror for ideological manipulative purposes.    But it had to happen.

It actually defies quantifiable odds to believe contact would have been initiated by the juror.  Who would just happen to find the one attorney in 3 counties around her that would have been the prosecutor in a 2005 case against the defendant in her 2013 jury case.

B29STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN  -   B-29 says in interview “I don’t need any money”, yet she is a nurses aide at a nursing home dealing with Alzheimer’s patients.  She is 36 years old with 8 kids, the eldest 20 (meaning she was pregnant at 15/16).  She states she has been married for 10 years, so at least some of her children are not fathered by her current husband.

She was able to be sequestered for 5 weeks away from kids/husband/Family;  And she is all of a sudden able to afford an attorney 24/7 and together travel to New York?  This attorney is coincidentally the former State prosecutor in the 2005 case against Zimmerman?   And ABC just coincidentally molds the interview to present the story of B29 as a divisive racial issue?

Uh-huh….

About these ads
This entry was posted in BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Conspiracy ?, CRS, Day By Day Trayvon Lies - The Story, Dear Leader - Creepy POTUS Worship, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, Mark O'Mara, Racism, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

159 Responses to Juror B29 Attorney and ABC News Now Avoiding Truth – Running Scared From the Discovery of Background

1. Chip Bennett says:

As I said in the previous thread: the presence of her lawyer in the interview indicates that any failure of Juror Maddy to complain about the editorial license taken with her interview implies Juror Maddy’s complicity in the editorialized message broadcast by ABC. Said another way: if she or her lawyer don’t challenge the portrayal of her words, then she owns that portrayal.

• I imagine she signed a release prior to the interview which authorized ABC to use her image and words as they chose or something to that effect. Even though ABC manipulated some of her answers they are still obviously consistent with her feelings as indicated by her statements that she believes GZ is guilty of killing TM (again, I never knew that was at issue, but glad she decided the evidence proved it) but more importantly, that she carries him on her back, she feels that she is a part of his death, she is as much in mourning as Sybrina, etc. She probably DOES feel “bullied” by the “white women” on the jury and just won’t say it. I also think she probably fears for her safety if/when JDN releases the identities of the 6 jurors so she got a jump on things by telling “her side” of things before that time comes.

• libby says:

She sounds very upset she wasnt able to bully the five other women on the jury into her worldview which the media shares.
        Trayvon supporters have successfully bullied anyone questioning the hate filled sxheme team narrative for over a year
        She, like the media seem to favor wanna be thugs in training to those who would protect their neighbors.
        The media seems happiest when regula folks are unarmed and afraid while the criminals are armed and unafraid

• visigoth says:

There is no question that Z killed Trayvon. The issue is whether it was murder. It isn’t clear from the unedited comments that she herself believes Z got away with murder, that is the suggestion from the host. She may but she also says she does not believe the charges ever should have been leveled. As such the implication is that she at the least, does not know and cannot know given the evidence. Her sympathy for the Martins may indeed be sincere though I would suggest it is wildly misplaced.

• pet says:

Yeah but. He was present for the interview. But probably not in the editing room. Smarter people have been duped by the LSM no doubt.

Point taken though. Is he out and about acting all outraged about it? I have yet to hear.

I guess it’s possible he got paid a delivery fee.

• jordan2222 says:

No question about that, Chip. I have posted comments in several places, including HP that, if she does not come clean, and at least make a fuss about what ABC did to make her appear to say things she did not intend, then she is either a willing accomplice or she has been duped to do this, or intimidated. I will reserve judgement until I hear the full unedited version ( HA HA) or until she stands up and shouts or until she doesn’t.

• Pluto says:

I’m thinking with 8 kids under 20 years old, she needs a book deal. I thought after the jurors heard that Martin took martial arts training, were able to read Martin’s cell phone messages, learn the candy & iced tea were the brand that only needed robitusin to complete his drug concoction and also read the coroner’s report concerning the drugs in his body, they would feel justified that this was NOT murder but clearly self defense. Martin was like Mohammed Ali fighting a cream puff. Happens every day when helpless people are attacked by aggressive teenagers. Only this time the cream puff had a gun.. Martin’s drug concoction is known to cause aggression! If Z didn’t have a gun Z would be dead, as would the jurors in that type of situation. Reviewing the two personalities in the tragedy and their mental and physical condition, in my opinion, Z was the one being stalked. If the parents sincerely want to honor their son and stop others from being killed in an act of violence, they should be telling kids not to do drugs.
      Do the math!!

2. Wow! He was part of the media covering the trial? You’re right – this DOES stink to high heaven! How in the world did he find B-29. Did they actually every give their names in Court with the media present? Did he speak to her during the trial or deliberations? Did he send his card to her with a Bailiff, maybe? Intriguing – very intriguing. Why won’t he answer Tweets? Why won’t ABC? The question of how B-29 is able to afford an attorney to travel with her to New York is a good one, also. Did he pay for the trip – offering his services for the “exposure”, did he set up the interview with ABC? Can’t wait to find out more!

• It’s only one example of the wtf-ery that took place during this dog and pony show. Check this out (and also explains the reason ABC is the way they are).

Yeah, so for those who do not know she was the lawyer of the mother of Austin Brown/McLendon. The 13 year old minor who Matt Gutman dragged by his afro out his bedroom and threw into a tv camera for millions of people to see. These are the same ‘people’ who had to hide a minor child that never existed (DumDum, the grass psychic)

Before I get to Alicia and her ‘impartial analysis’ on WESH tv in Florida with Roger Hornseby, I want to show you guys something. Take a look, if you can still find it, a copy/recording of the Matt Gutman Austin Brown interview. Trayvon is shown in his wolverines jersey and a hint of him in his hollister shirt but it’s not a long full on shot yet. Then you hear Austin talk about a person on the ground in a red tshirt. Next thing you know, Hollister boy is as famous as hoody boy. For some reason they chose the ‘smiling’ photo over this one:

Anyway, imagine – the lawyer who is a Crumpette – going to Al Sharpton’s tv show, with the mother of that 13 year old, who basically gave testimony to clear George – she said the police influenced him and Sharpton had a field day with it. Alicia is another shark. Many of them swim underwater. I hope we can all go after the sharks, not those they piggy back to the fish.

For the record, that photo you see is his 15th B-day as it was a 2009 release shirt and in 2010 it’d still be ‘new’. Crump said it was taken 8/2011. Great guy, that Benji.

• Vivid Blue says:

There is also a picture of the candles that went on the cake. The numbers 1 & 5. The candles can clearly been seen in front of Trayvon- http://wavenewspapers.com/collection_187ade86-7a32-11e1-a258-001a4bcf6878.html On the 5th photo in the stream. Notice the 5 is closest to him & laying down backwards. If you notice on the “5″ candle the colors on the top part are pink, then purple and finally blue on the outside. The curve on the 5 is blue. The stem is mainly yellow. Matches quite well with this one on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Unique-Rainbow-Numeral-Candle-5/dp/B0016L15QK/ref=sr_1_37?ie=UTF8&qid=1374969039&sr=8-37&keywords=birthday+candles+rainbow So I agree, it is totally his 15th birthday.

• Interesting find. Btw, for ‘fun’, the 2nd to last photo on the bottom row is another example of the sharks and their lies. The black panther pamphlet shows Trayvon in a ‘black power’ arm in the air salute. It came from that photo (2nd to last/bottom row). Nice people. Such ‘respect’ for him. Sharks…

• Emmanual Burgess, the burglar caught from the SPD that George saw earlier, looks just like the kid, at least to me, in the photo of when they were younger. Second from right, bottom row of photos from the first link vivid blue posted up above is where you see it. Eerie. Not saying it is him, but…anyway, you can find him at the bottom left of the photo giving the finger. Just looks like a younger & thinner version of him. Eesh. Makes you wonder who he knew as a kid that did go onto do things he shouldn’t be doing. Speaking of doing things he shouldn’t be doing:

Read the top 2 tweets:

• EmpatheticSkeptic says:

As stated above, Alisia was the lawyer who did legal commentary for our local NBC affiliate during the Zimmerman trial. In addition, she is best friends with Vanessa Baden, the founder of Dream Defenders (group currently “occupying Gov. Scott’s office). Alisia is even serving as a bridesmaid in Baden’s upcoming wedding. Oh, what a tangled web.

• Fantasia says:

I found the original the black power photo was cropped from, and saved it down to my tablet. Hard yo find photo, he is actually holding up a fish. It was so easily photoshopped because the fishing line was nearly invisible. I was fooled once upon a time.

• stobberdobber says:

and I see you are correct I need new classes. LOL

• tara says:

You’re so right about the candles. Here’s the #1 candle:

• pet says:

‘wtf-ery’

I am so stealing that and claiming I invented it.

• gainny says:

Eerie–it’s as if the existence of social media–Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, et al.–compels public confession. People can’t help themselves. And here we come, following the trail of breadcrumbs.

3. So, I notice you conveniently leave out the fact that Trayvon kissed a puppy once when he was 5. “We’re about the truth”.

Jk. You had an interesting question: “Is B29 a willing player, or is she being played.?” I have an answer and I apologize for how long it is but I think it’s an important q that leads to an important discussion.

Let me be blunt and I certainly can be wrong… I think, if we ever look back on this in time and say “This is where we were wrong” it is when we overlooked the distinct possibility that lawyers can corrupt and that sometimes even people who mean well can be corrupted. Manipulated. People such as Sybrina, Ms Mail Thingy, B29 etc. I know that sounds crazy but please consider my 2 cents.

Let me ask you guys this. If you had to hunt somebody down in order to take advantage of them – who would you consider to be a better target than a mother, one who can be driven by emotion, and has no real knowledge of the law, has no real financial security and puts a ton of trust in a system they are told is there to support them? One example of why I even consider it a possibility that even Sybrina can be manipulated is that interview she gave where she felt it was an accident and Crump almost fell out his damn chair.

There are very few ‘profiles’ one can look for as ‘prey’ – that would be more ‘ideal’ – for the dirtbag elite (Crump/Etc). Crump is a master manipulator. Most ‘good’ lawyers are. They are sharks. A shark hunts. A shark might even be willing to make nice to another creature if it leads them to fish. But that creature mistakenly thinks only the fish will be eaten once it takes the shark to the promised land.

A shark knows better, though. That poor creature does not. You know who is the shark and who the poor creature is. Right now, there are many sharks swimming and many creatures who know no better. I hope this answers your question.

• gainny says:

Even Sybrina? She gave her three-year-old away and was afraid enough of him at 17 to throw him out, so she knew how dangerous he had become, and when he died she didn’t go to Sanford to retrieve the body but stayed behind to set things in motion, so she was scheming from the start–and was pushing to railroad an innocent man into decades of imprisonment, if he lived that long. She doesn’t deserve the benefit of the doubt.

• nomorebsplease says:

A lawyer created a movement through her. One without him she could not pull off. That he is using her is exclusive to how she raised him. Consider alicia raised him and took no actions. Without crump this train is not on the tracks. If they lie they are complicit.

If they failed trayvon they should be accountable. But 20 ben crumps terrifies me more than 20 bad moms. Not excusing her but crump is a shark that needs to be put away from all fish. That is all i mean.

4. westportjohnny says:

The Facebook page is gone too…

5. Judy says:

She was one of the prospective jurors who had previously been arrested, but said the matter was no longer pending, that she had been treated fairly, and that she wouldn’t hold the fact of her arrest against either side. I would be curious to know when, why, where she was arrested and if “no longer pending” has anything to do with this connection.

• Judy says:

A bit of clarification here of why I’m parsing words…..Many years ago I was an assistant to State Commissioner of Education and a politically connected staffer “handled” a speeding ticket for me. A year later when a state trooper followed me into my driveway one evening, I found there was an error in his “handling” and it was still outstanding so I remember telling the ST “I thought it had been handled”….I did not say I thought it was dismissed or I thought I paid it…but when my friend “handled” it the second time, it never showed up again. That is what triggered when I read “no longer pending”….

6. Liberty Laxative says:

The whole thing is just sad, disgusting, demoralizing, and bereft of any decency or honor. The BGI is killing the remaining vestiges of the black community worth saving. How can so many “respectable” black folk support such hatred and savagery? What happened to George Zimmerman is the equivalent of a psychological and emotional lynching. They are just a short leash away from turning into the same kind of animals who killed Leo Frank and so many other minorities way back when during the turn of the century and Jim Crow.

How ironic. Obama’s election and the Civil Rights Movement had such promise. They are now as vile as those ghosts against whom they protest.

7. Vivid Blue says:

From: http://davidchicolaw.com/jurorb29/
    Our law firm represents the juror known as B29 who deliberated along with five other jurors in the George Zimmerman trial, Sanford, Florida. Attorney David Chico is her attorney. Our client first appeared on ABC news to tell her story as a first step toward healing from the impact of deliberating to reach a verdict in the trial against George Zimmerman.

Our client is not giving additional interviews at this time and would appreciate respect for privacy as she returns to a normal life with her family. This web page will be updated periodically.

Press Release 7-27-2013

She wants her privacy after showing her face on national TV? She could have easily issued a statement. Yup, something stinky going on. I think they are getting nervous about the editing and whole Chico/ABC/B29 connecting creeping into the news.

8. Lulu says:

SD, did you mean “David M. Chico” in your original post? Or has Glenn David Yughasz Chico picked up another name?

9. justfactsplz says:

ABC never learns. It is time to teach them a lesson. They have been getting away with this for far to long. They aren’t the only ones either doing this type of editing. It is all over the place.

• St. Benedict's Thistle says:

You are right. It has been going on for years and years. It’s just that it is now sinking into the consciousness of America. That and the fact that they are doing it so blatantly. They have no shame, no integrity. Scum buckets. Their ilk is irredeemable, I think.

• justfactsplz says:

They are pure evil and God will punish their evil deeds.

• Stormy says:

Jeremiah and I both would like to see them being punished:

Because the Lord revealed their plot to me, I knew it, for at that time he showed me what they were doing. I had been like a gentle lamb led to the slaughter; I did not realize that they had plotted against me, saying,

“Let us destroy the tree and its fruit;
          let us cut him off from the land of the living,
          that his name be remembered no more.”
          But you, Lord Almighty, who judge righteously
          and test the heart and mind,
          let me see your vengeance on them,
          for to you I have committed my cause.

• JC says:

A learning moment?

10. boricuafudd says:

I have a theory, there are 2 things going one simultaneously, one is the rehabilitation of Crump and the Scheme Team, B29 has done wonders for that.

The second thing is happening that the Democratic Machine having won Florida in the last election wants their base energized. Has anyone noticed how the call has change to overturn the SYG law, which is not happening, or we will vote you out of office. There is a lot of money being spent in Florida right now, they think that the Republicans are vulnerable and they can pick up the state. Bigger picture.

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

That’s exactly right, Bori… this whole thing with the CBC, the NAACP, and the POTUS is nothing more than another effort to fuel “righteous indignation” in the minds of their voting base, and to make a BIG splash, just to intimidate conservatives into falling in line with them. And it will work too, if there aren’t enough voices shouting back, equally loud.

11. sangell says:

There are 2213 CNA licensees in Seminole County. “Maddy” is going to be one of them. Problem is the data base is searchable only name and you have to click on each name to get the license number and date of issue. I went through ever variation of Magdalena, Madeline, Madison and even all the first names with Ma as the first two letters. No recent ( 2013) licensees found. I think “Maddy” is a total nom de ABC interview. It seems possible if all the names were gone through we could compile a list of those issued in 2013 and to a Sanford resident. From that, knowing her age and Hispanic/Chicago background, identifying who she is shouldn’t be too hard.

Her voir dire testimony indicated she had only been working one month and lived very close to the courthouse thus my belief she lives within the city limits of Sanford. If she moved down here four months prior she wouldn’t have a Florida CNA license older than February 2013 nor newer than June. She apparently had one in Illinois but I assume she would still have to get a Florida one and she testified she was ‘only’ working part time on the graveyard shift at an Alzheimer’s ward to keep her license from lapsing ( which I believe to be total BS as a CNA license is not even necessary to be hired as a CNA because many convalescent hospitals offer the license program just to keep enough staff for this work available),

• libby says:

Abc has a stable of witness b29’s ready to speak just like they had a team of w8’s ready to line up and lie as needed

• lorac says:

CNA’s DO NOT have LICENSES. They have certifications that is what CNA stands for certified nurse’s aide! Reciprocity (CNA Reciprocity Application Packet)

Nursing assistants certified out-of-state wishing to transfer
      their certification to Florida may apply for reciprocity.

• You may transfer your CNA certificate from another state to Florida if the certificate is still active and has not expired or lapsed. You are not required to take the state exam.
      • Your certificate must be in good standing with the other state and you will be required to have a background check (FBI).
      • The FBI background check will take approximately 6-8 weeks but delays of several months are not uncommon. You are encouraged to apply early.
      • You will receive a Florida CNA certificate after your out-of-state certificate has been verified in good standing and your FBI background has been cleared.

Chapter 400.211, F.S. applies to CNAs who work in Nursing homes only:

• Allows persons enrolled in approved training programs to work for 4 months while becoming certified.
      • Allows CNAs from other states to work 4 months while completing transfer of certificate to Florida CNA registry.
      If she working in a nursing home she has 4 months to complete the transfer process. During the jury selection I believe she said she had moved to FL 4 months ago. SO by now she should have a valid Certification from the state of FL.

• JC says:

I tried IL CNA license search for variation of Maddy but you can’t do a first name search like FL (or VA where Tawana was listed).

I’d try to triangulate by finding county/state Alzheimer residential facilities in Seminole maybe Orange counties. She must have been governmental employee to get paid jury duty so soon on job. I’m sure county welfare tries to place these people in government jobs.

Maddy says she was arrested before, don’t know how closely the Seminole court system looks into it but wouldn’t it be interesting if she didn’t “pass” the FBI background check for a freakin FL CNA license, maybe thats why no recent CNA license in Seminole county

• JC says:

FL CNAs are listing in ascending order, 2012 licenses start around 26000. Do we know the earliest date she could have gotten a FL CNA license? Find a CNA number around that date and use that as a cutoff and look for higher numbers.

You can search each letter in the alpha for numbers above the cutoff.

You might be able to FOIL a computer list of all FL CNAs issued in 2012, 2013. I was able to get a computer list of all registered voters from Monmouth county NJ, they gave me sortable computer record the next day, I only had to provide a written statement I wouldn’t use the file for commercial purposes.

I think maddy is close or part of her real name and I don’t think she has a FL CNA license yet, just my personal hunches.

• unitron says:

“I think “Maddy” is a total nom de ABC interview.”

So her real name is Dee Dee?

: – )

12. Lulu says:

Can’t find the information about the Florida jury pool – I remember that they draw a number quarterly from driver licensees. Can’t recall if there was any other qualification/group from which jurors are drawn. If she had only been there a few months, she must have been picked up very shortly after getting her FL driver license. (In California voter registration is used and the list is updated after every general election.)

• Cupcakes says:

Whoops……maybe he forgot that is posted on his website!

• justfactsplz says:

It looks to me like he and his client are very conflicted over this. Wishy washy.

• lovemygirl says:

He had two curiously pro-Z videos that SD found (look at the original thread). I think he just put them there without really looking at the context. I don’t think he is much of an expert when it comes to website design and maintenance.

• likebooks says:

I found his sister on facebook last night and she seems very close to her brother. Her facebook is very conservative, very conservative.

• nameofthepen says:

Blue, if you follow the link embedded in that rather empty page, it leads to very good article on an obscure little conservative blog. By freaky coincidence, it’s run by someone who lives in the same small “retro” county I do (don’t know them, though, and never will – at least not as “nameofthepen”).

But my point is, there’s another article there too which I thought was a TOTALLY droll read – mostly photos of our aging white folks bygone era lifestyle, some with hilarious captions: http://amicuscuria.com/wordpress/?p=10821 :mrgreen:

• Vivid Blue says:

Haha, yeah I did earlier & then when I refreshed that one I saw your comment on her blog and was wondering if you just stumbled on it or found out from Chico’s site. And yes those captions had me laughing.

13. auscitizenmom says:

Again, a couple of pieces of information elicits dozens and dozens of questions.

14. recoverydotgod says:

Jeff Weiner OS tweet with pic of Donnelly in court.

Wonder if he could find a picture of D. Chico? :)

15. deqwik2 says:

I don’t know all the players names well enough to look through this but Chico is a member of the Sidney Andrew Roman “Roman Legal Outsourcing” group on FB. https://www.facebook.com/groups/romanlegal/members/?order=default&query=chico
    Roman caters to the hispanic community. https://www.facebook.com/sid.roman and law page: http://sidroman.com/
    IF she went looking for an attorney, it would make sense that she would go here but I think someone went to her or was in that media packet they gave the jurors

• Vivid Blue says:

It is all still stinky. Say you were a juror on this case, you want to speak to the media but want an attorney just in case. You find one that through whatever source, but here is the catch, he was prosecuting that very person on trial 8 years prior. I would view that as a conflict of interest. So either B29 was cool with her lawyer being the same one trying to charge George 8 years ago- or Chico never told her he did. Either way it smells like a load of crap that he just happens to be her attorney- she either chose him knowing he tried to prosecute George earlier, or her attorney hasn’t disclosed that to her.

• Stormy says:

… and then there is all the scrubbing that is taking place…. remember Weiner, Chapter 1…. when the all of a sudden the girl in Seattle’s facebook, twitter, and then later the bylines from all the articles from her college paper disappeared.

No need to clean if nothing is dirty…

• CurlyDave says:

I think you are on to something here with the conflict of interest issue. Every time I hire an attorney he asks about past legal issues I have had and compares names with his files. The whole thing is to avoid conflict of interest problems.

Unless there is some $pecial attraction about B29, he would have passed her representation on to someone else.

• Mist'ears Mom says:

Absolutely there is conflict of interest here. I said this last night. My attorney could not represent me on a case because the defendent (person I was sueing) he knew or had been involved in prior case w/him or his firm. Lawyers are officers of the court and have high ethical standards. Chico needs to be held accountable, investigated and disbarred over this.

16. froggielegs says:

No David Acosta is not David Chico.

This is David Acosta

President
    CASECLARITY
    October 2005 – Present (7 years 10 months)

CASECLARITY provides litigation consulting, training and technology to consumer law attorneys in Florida and various other jurisdictions throughout the US. Consulting services include legal research, claim analysis and formulation of litigation strategies, drafting legal documents and full support in the prosecution of appeals in state and federal courts – exclusively for counsel.

CASECLARITY consults with attorneys on consumer litigation workflows and in the use of argument maps, legal document markup language, search tools, timelines, charts and other forms of trial exhibits to strengthen analysis and presentation. CASECLARITY has developed a proven system to triage mortgage foreclosure claims to uncover facts supporting real defenses, find potential lender liability and to chart the path for all discovery-related matters. CASECLARITY attorneys also use the TransactionClarity platform to support foreclosure defense. The system is a web-based platform used to collect, manage and use financial information, as part of the case management process, that is used to support settlement discussions or mediation.

CaseWays is a new technology platform, nearing completion, designed to support managed mediation workflows.

• froggielegs says:

But the number David Chico gives above in VividBlue’s comment…

“Specific inquiries may be directed to our media relations department by filling out the contact form below or by contacting David Acosta at 407-933-7703, Ext. 1006.
      Press Release 7-27-2013″

That is the phone number to David Chico’s office In Kissimmee

• Stormy says:

Oh what a tangled web we weave. When first we practice to deceive.

• sangell says:

So we have a guy selling robo foreclosure software with so much spare time on his hands ( I guess Larry Ellison isn’t feeling the heat yet) he is now the ‘media relations department’ for David Chico. Oh wait, Chico is a beauty pageant impresario. OK, I can see it now from Acosta’s POV. Sure Chico, anything you say, be glad to help out. How’s that Miss Latin Firecracker pageant coming along. Ask the girls to show they are 18 and fill the entry forms out then check them for inappropriate tattooes? Sure I can do that while in your in New York! Oh and you want me to say I’m the ‘media relations division of David Chico P.A. in case the NBC or CNN calls? What do I tell them? That you will bring your client for an interview but you must have a list of questions in advance, a private jet flight to their studios and a $5000 per diem and under no circumstances discuss anything with any blog, website or newspaper who cannot meet those conditions. Gotcha Glenn er Daveed. Sorry I keep forgetting.

17. keri380 says:

There is a link on David Chico’s Facebook Page to the Umansky Law Firm. FWIW.

“Zahra Umansky, who had defended George Zimmerman in 2005 during a Resisting Arrest with Violence and Battery case, has been shedding some light on the current case from her time spent representing the individual.”

18. Stormy says:

Slate is now running an article about ABC deceptively editing the story… well, the Truth is getting out and probably to the people who need to hear it the most…

• jello333 says:

Well, I’m glad they’re talking about the deceptive editing. But still, I don’t like the tone of that article at all. The author seems happy to stick up for B29, but at the same time wants to make sure we all know that George is MORALLY responsible for what happened to Trayvon. And B29 herself, even though in the end she followed the law, is still an IDIOT. “Poor little Trayvon and his poor grieving parents!”… what an idiot. What about what happened to George? What about what’s been done to George’s parents and relatives and friends? HUH?! Does THAT keep you awake at night, Maddy? Check YOUR heart, lady!

• Stormy says:

I have to agree with you on the tone of the article… after all, it’s on slate…

As for B 29… from the bio’s of the jurors we had… I always considered her to be the juror most likely to cause a hung jury. When juror B 37 reported the in jury’s initial vote there was one juror who voted for 2nd degree murder, it wasn’t difficult to figure out which juror that probably was, B 29.

My opinion is that B 29 is taking the opportunity for her 15 minutes AND some CYA. It’s not like GZ’s supporters are likely to ever threaten her. However, I’m sure that is NOT the case with the Traybots. She also has 8 children, her mother and her husband who are all potential targets for violent retaliation, as well.

I am really enjoying the fact that because of B 29 coming forward, now ABC’s selectively editing and David Chico are getting to understand what Rolando Martin meant when he said, “… you damned sure don’t want those CTH folks on your ass”…

19. JAS says:

B29 is Puerto Rican. David Yuhasz Chico – the last name Chico is mostly used in Puerto Rico. The Yuhasz last name is Hungarian. It is highly probable that David is of Puerto Rican descent from somewhere in the Northeast U.S. (the Yuhasz name).

So both Puerto Rican, He prosecuted GZ in 2005. He was at the trial as a reporter? What would be the odds that they knew each other before the trial? This woman shows up from Chicago after GZ was indicted, was there for six-months and gets called onto the Jury. What are the odds of that? Then they show up together on ABC. What are the odds of the odds of the odds on that?

“……… now where did I leave my tin foil hat??……”

20. JC says:

Maddy says she wants her privacy respected after giving a spotlight TV interview, she has a better chance of getting her virginity back.

21. JAS says:

I found a comment posted by David Y. Chico in the comments section at the bottom of this article:

22. I have come up with 3 names of newly certified CNAs in Sanford who also have a profile in IL. I can’t really get any further, though. There is one in particular I feel might be B29. Her “profile” in IL lists her race as Black and she was certified there in 10/2010. She lives in Sanford and is 1.9 miles to the C.H. She was licensed in FL on 04/16/13 – I read that it can take a few months to get your license after you apply. The second possibility is listed as Hispanic and was certified in IL in 10/2011 and got her license as a CNA in FL on 02/11/2013. This person lives 5.3 miles from the C.H. The 3rd person, and I feel she is the least likely, is listed as Hisp. and certified in IL on 10/2011. She was certified in FL on 10/20/12. She lives 3.4 miles from the C.H. I am listed her as the least likely due to the date of certification in FL – however, if this was a well planned moved she may have applied well in advance, which the certification department advises doing, so this could be her, I guess.
    I don’t want to post the names here where anyone can see them – who should I send this info to for further research? I can’t seem to get any further. I have done searches with the names but not getting anywhere.

• Vivid Blue says:

Contact Sundance via the email at the top of the page: TheLastRefuge@reagan.com
      Awesome work on going through all that by the way.

• Okay – going to send an e-mail right now. Still trying to find a SM page. I know she mentioned FB in her Voir Dire but I have not been successful in finding one that matches. There are some that appear to have no information, though. Maybe she’s scrubbed it, changed the name on the accounts, etc. It has to be one of the the names, though.

• sangell says:

Good work, hope you have Id’d B-29. As many have noted she seemed too eager to serve on this jury and while she did not carry through with her initial intent to be a ‘stealth juror’ she only abandoned the effort when it became apparent if she persisted she would be ‘outed’ and make herself the focus of a huge controversy and she was not ready to go that far.

• Judy says:

Wow….great research in IL and FL! I just listened again to her Voir Dire interviews. At 14:08 she says her husband is a great provider…earlier in the interview she mentions she moved to FL with her husband and only knows people from church which is likely Catholic IMO…the only reference I’ve seen w/Google searches for his type of work is that he worked in the construction industry in IL. Any way to connect his work dots from IL to FL?

• kathyca says:

I did the same cross reference thing. I wish we had a message function here. I bet we have the same people on our list. I wasn’t convinced about any of them, though. Does one of yours live in a pink house with the christmas icicles still in place? lol

• John Galt says:

Ain’t that America home of the free
        Little pink houses for you and me

• I haven’t looked but at one house so far, but that one is not pink. We probably do – I’m doubtful, also. I did a different search of people with IL addresses who had applied for a license in FL from 09/01/12 – 07/31/13 and got about 7 more names. I’m not having a lot of luck finding any of these people, though.

• I am getting very frustrated with this. Either she applied from somewhere other than Illinois or Sanford OR she’s not licensed. I found a database that allows you to download the name/address of everyone who has applied for a CNA license in Florida. I searched it for the last year and there were only about 10 names that were either in Sanford when they applied or lived in IL when they applied. None of them are this juror. It’s making me wonder if the woman we saw on television was the REAL person or someone sitting in for her??

• auscitizenmom says:

What if the woman is the juror, but her story is wrong? How do we know she is a CNA or whatever? How do we know she is from Chicago? How do we know she just moved to Seminole County? We don’t even know if she has 8 kids ( but that is probably right).

• Exactly. That’s what was said in Voir Dire and was released about her in the jury information released. We have no way of knowing how much, if any, is true. BUT, a lot of that is covered in her answers in Voir Dire. I guess, if she was a “plant” she might risk lying and being found out, but my guess is it’s pretty much true. I have NOT been able to find a newly licensed or newly applied for license to be a CNA in Florida that ties to a previous license in IL. As I said, there were 3 and none of the 3 are this woman. That is checking for applications and licenses issued for the past year. She stated that she had only lived in Florida for 4 months prior to being called for Jury Duty. I did find one name that is “interesting” and I’m going to be researching it further tomorrow. Unfortunately, I’ve been dealing with a bad case of hives for a week now and I have to take Benadryl and get some sleep. This is driving me crazy – finding B-29s identity – and I now want to resolve it. I am assuming, based on answers she gave, that she lives in Sanford, proper, and not just Seminole County. She stated that she lives very close to the Court House so knew where it was and passes it on her way to “Wal-Mart”.
            I will update tomorrow if I am able to find out anything. I’m probably not very coherent right now – I’m sleep deprived and Benadryl drugged.

• auscitizenmom says:

Please take care of yourself. I had a case of hives like that not too many years ago. So, I have an idea what you are going thru. Get a good night’s sleep. {hugs}

• sangell says:

Appreciate your effort. I saw what a daunting task it would be with nothing but her CNA status ( which could still be pending) but it would sure be a coup to ferret this schemer’s identity out.

• auscitizenmom says:

I tried looking at different approaches on Facebook. Nothing. But, I am not really good at finding anything on Facebook anyway.

• sangell says:

I believe the voir dire is under oath so anything she said about her CNA work and license is sworn testimony. She said she had to work at least three days per week to keep her license/certificate active. If that is not true or that she was not licensed I’d call the States Attorney and report B29 for perjury.

• JC says:

Having to work 3 days a week to maintain a license is total BS, just think about it. A doctor,lawyer, CPA wouldn’t lose their license for not working 3 days a week, how could that standard be applied to a CNA. (In IL a CNA only needs 8th grade education , by the way!). What does make sense is that she needs to work at least 3 days a week to maintain benefits for her brood. Good public employee benefits for 7-8 kids plus hubby is worth a lot more than her $12/hr pay. If her hubby is self employed he wouldn’t want to be buying insurance for that family.

• kathyca says:

here’s what I did. I limited the search of FL records to Seminole County due to jury requirements. Then I limited the search to CNA per the voir dire. Then I searched and got the result, which includes license number. License numbers are issued consecutively, so the highest license numbers are associated with the most recent licensees. I clicked on licensees with numbers issued in a range that would include approximately August, 2012 to the present. Then I searched each one on FB for location and a photo. If that was inconclusive, I searched for location in Florida and age or birthdate or, in some cases, more info like mugshots :::eyeroll:::. If the person wasn’t strictly ruled out on that info, I cross-checked Illinois (all time records – not just past year or two). I think there were three or four names that were the same. I ended up ruling all of them out for one reason or another, or at least in the not for sure category.

• I think we’ve been on the same path! The one I thought might be her was for sure not her – I found a post to do freelance personal care and her age is listed as 59. I know that they have a program that allows you to work towards getting your CNA license, so that may be what she’s doing. Or, she may not have had her CNA license approved/issued yet. But I did do a search of all requested applications for the past year and did not find her – very few of those were from IL (there were 3 and only 1 of those was from Chicago but the others are about 25-30 miles out, so suburbs) and I don’t think any are this woman. I found a name listed as just having applied and received a license in Florida/Seminole County/Sanford and found this person on FB. She is too young to be our juror, but she is a black Puerto Rican which leads me to believe I might be on the right path? She looks to be 18-20 yrs old – maybe juror’s daughter? I’m going to spend more time today on this!

• kathyca says:

yep, I think I know who you’re referring to. The person I’m thinking of even resembles B29, but is way too young to be her at approximately 19-20 years old.

• Must be the same one!

• sangell says:

I wonder, as probably you have too, if the state pulled her records for the very reason that a dedicated search, based on her voir dire testimony, could reveal her identity. While CNAs are plentiful, imagine if you announced, in court that you belonged to a more select group, say a former superintendent of public schools in San Mateo California and that you had moved to Sanford, Florida. You become a group of less than half a dozen. Pretty hard to keep your identity a secret then when your race, age and number of children are revealed in court. It maybe the same even with 2213 CNA’s in Seminole that the State of Florida is playing ‘hide the ball’ with B29.

• I thought of that possibility, also. You never know. There is some reason she’s not showing up. I did read that it can take a few months for the application process to be approved due to the need for a background check. She stated in Voir Dire that she had only been working for a month prior to jury selection, so maybe her application has not been completed and a certificate issued? Also, in her statement that she “had to work 3 days a week or her license would be suspended” may be some rule related to a provisional/temp license under reciprocity while waiting for approval and a permanent license to be issued in Florida? I don’t know, but those are all thoughts that occurred to me.

• unitron says:

” It’s making me wonder if the woman we saw on television was the REAL person or someone sitting in for her??”

You know that the jury was visible to people in the courtroom during the entire trial, correct?

Including people who work for news organizations which are in competition with ABC?

O.T. –are you using the lotion form of Benadryl, and do you know that you can buy it as drug store brand diphenhydramine cheaper?

• Hi, Unitron – yes, I did know that the jury was visible to those in the court room and the media would have seen her. Like I said, I’m kind of delirious right now and realized the fallacy of that question right after I wrote it. LOL
            I am going to keep working on this, though – I’m kind of tenacious that way and don’t give up easily once I get a “scent”. Hopefully we’ll uncover her identity. I would think it would relatively easy to figure out who B-37 is, also, although not sure what the purpose would be. She was (maybe still licensed) a Chiropractor and her husband is an attorney – it should be easy to match names (assuming she didn’t keep her maiden name) or addresses to a licensed atty and a licensed Chiro.
            As to the Benadryl – I’ve been taken the capsules and they are the generic. My husband brought me some of the cream a few nights ago (it was actually the Allegra cream but it’s the active ingredient as the benadryl cream) but it says not to use it if you are taking the oral version. I used some anyway on a few of the itchiest hives – it gave me a few minutes relief but it did not last. That is what’s happening with benadryl, also. I get some relief for 45 minutes or so but then the itching kicks back in. I’m going to try to go see a Dr. today. I keep thinking I’ll do that and then decide, well, I’ll wait and see if it’s better in the morning. Obviously, it’s not getting better so I guess it’s time to go! This is day 10 of hives now.

• keriheat says:

Ask your doctor about Atarax (hydroxyzine). Worked for several people I know with hives and allergy. Will make you sleepy, but it works.

• auscitizenmom says:

I do hope you get some relief. I really understand what you are going through. I had an allergic reaction to an antibiotic they gave me. I had finished it days before I developed the hives. I could barely walk and my hands were almost too swollen to pick up things. But, in 10 days it started going away. Please believe, you have my sympathy and a prayer for your healing.

• JC says:

I vote for #2! PRs consider themselves hispanic regardless of how much tar was on the brush!

Doany of them have anything “Maddyesque” in their name?

It’s allpublic info if you wanted to post it but the way you’re doing it is kinder and gentler! Thanks for your efforts!

• JAS says:

I read the piece, it is well researched and it makes sense. While reading the comments I ran into this – apparently happened early this morning:

• clash108 says:

After reading that article, I’ll give Chico a pass for now. But juror b-29 deserves contempt. She should have remained anonymous and kept her mouth shut. I don’t care how much pressure she was feeling from those that surround her. That’s called courage. Her interview was self- serving, and did nothing but put GZ and his family, and close associates in even greater danger by re-stirring the hornet’s nest.

• sundance says:

The left never can reconcile the issues. It is a part of the prog psyche. That Jeralyn person is cognitively dissonant in the extreme.

Quickly runs right past the “how did Chico and B29 connect” question….

Avoiding the entire construct of connectivity…. appropriateness…… etc…. In essence she hides the ruse.

Then compliments Robin Roberts and ABC *as if* there is no substantive ideological manipulation being done by both, in total and complete synergy. THAT is intellectual dishonesty of the most extreme kind. Her readers are cognitive co-dependents who will not stop her as she walks them brisky…..

……Jeralyn is the most dangerous of all prog types. She can talk fast, be very distractive, and manipulate your attention, while walking you past the body just hidden from view.

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

Totally agreed. Although Jeralyn seems to present sound legal arguments to evaluate the courtroom proceedings, she glosses over other relevant issues, or simply forbids discussion of those topics, entirely. The Chico/B29 connection is a perfect example of this.

She deftly swept that question off the table with a single sentence (“I doubt he was the chief case prosecutor when it was in felony court.”) that totally avoids the underlying question of HOW the pair were linked up, and relies on her “doubts” to convince her sycophants to overlook the question. Next she adds layers of diversionary material to distract attention to other topics. Sorry Jeralyn, I know there’s a pea to hidden somewhere… you haven’t quashed my curiosity, you only piqued it.

• Vivid Blue says:

Spot on. I read that article and was left with a few questions:

1) How’s B29 & Chico meet?

2) Did B29 know about Chico’s connection to Zimmerman (doubtful- she said she did follow the case/news & was new to the area)?

3) Given it is unlikely that B29 knew about Chico/Zimmerman case, did Chico disclose it to her?

4) Why chose Chico? (Plenty of lawyers, even bi-lingual ones)

5) Why did Chico chose ABC when his own website has an has a story up with this quote: “Yet another reason, other than sheer dishonesty/demagoguery and the desire to railroad a man into prison led ABC to obscure the fact that Zimmerman had received injuries during that fatal encounter.” (http://davidchicolaw.com/the-polemics-of-zimmermans-murder-trial/ ) ABC’s “sheer dishonesty/demagoguery” = an exclusive with his client?

6) With ABC’s “sheer dishonesty/demagoguery” and the cutting & splicing of B29’s interview, do Chico & B29 stand by what ABC aired?

Maybe I am over thinking things here.

• Vivid Blue says:

Eek typos! 1)*How did they meet. 2)*didn’t follow the case 5)*choose
          /hides head in shame I need more coffee.

• John Galt says:

“Why choose Chico?”

I saw another post where Chico may have been working for media covering the case, and may have been present in the courtroom. If that is the case, I am wondering if Chico gave B29 a sales pitch, or at least gave her his business card right after the verdict. I recall that the media had cameras set up and focused on numbered chairs in the event that the jury had opted to give an interview immediately after the verdict. If they setup chairs and cameras to interview the jurors, then I think it is pretty likely that they also asked the jurors if they wanted to be interviewed. If Chico was there, he might have made an interview proposal involving $.

23. lepanto says:

In a disturbing interview, this statement was very disturbing:

“I was the juror that was going to give them a hung jury,” said Maddy. “I was going to fight until the end.”

It sounds odd, and days later, it still sounds odd. “Them?”. “Give them?”

• auscitizenmom says:

That struck me, too. It sounded very nefarious. “They” could be who put her on the jury, doncha think?

• John Galt says:

I think something is very fishy about 30% 17 out of 57 black potential jurors showing up on day one of jury selection.

• auscitizenmom says:

You know, to be completely honest, I would be surprised if there was anything connected to this trial that was not fishy, or had fishy connected to it in some way. SMH

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

Agreed. I commented to this effect during the first days of the selection process. The manner in which the jurors was summoned was clearly reported, but the order in which they were sent to the courtroom for voir dire was never revealed. If I had access to any of the jurors or candidates, this is a line of inquiry that I would definitely explore.