Day-By-Day: The Trayvon Martin Fabrication Deconstructed – February 28th….

February 28th 2012 was a Tuesday, the day following Tracy Martin finding out Trayvon was shot and killed, and the day after he notified Sybrina – who stayed in Fort Lauderdale until March 8th.

trayvon-autopsy-reportTuesday February 28th was also the first visit for Tracy Martin and Brandy Green to the Sanford Police Dept. for an interview and to make arrangements for Trayvon’s body to be transported back to Miami-Dade.

It was during this initial interview and discussion with Sanford PD that Tracy Martin initially listened to the 911 calls and told Detective Serino the voice crying out for help was NOT Trayvon.   As we now know, through deposition discovery, this conversation, and Tracy’s denial of the voice, was overheard by other members of the Police Dept.

However, we have been puzzled as to why no-one ever inquired about that denial with Brandy Green who was with Tracy at the police station.   Wouldn’t she confirm as such?  Has she been, or is she scheduled to be, deposed?

It was also on this day, according to initial family reports, that Tracy reached out to his “sister-in-law, Patricia Jones”,  for legal references surrounding the case.   As the story goes, and as we have outlined based on this story, Tracy called his sister-in-law and she then put him in touch with Benjamin Crump and Daryl Parks.

Parks and Crump

The reference to Crump from Patricia Jones was reported to be because of Parks and Crumps’ prior experience with the Martin Lee Anderson case in 2006.    Jones reached out to another attorney first, Tyrone Williams, and it was reported that Crump found messages on his voicemail from both Williams and Jones during a break in a trial in Tallahassee that day.

This is where the Professional BGI influence begins.

Daryl Parks was running for President of the National Bar Association, a collaborative of Black attorneys.   In his social network of support were the following people:

See how they all intertwine.   Links here, and M-DSPD here, and funeral director here.

Rod Vereen (left) Rufus Curry (Center) Tyrone Williams (Right)

Rod Vereen is the Patricia Jones angle:   [...] Martin turned to Patricia Jones, his sister-in-law. An attorney herself, she knew whom to call: Benjamin Crump,….

Patricia A Jones, age 47, aka Patricia A Taylor, aka Patricia A Vereen:

Patricia A Vereen married to Harris V Vereen Jr. on January 4th 1989.

July 29th, 2000 – Sun Sentinel: Police Identify Suspects Shot By Officer – The two men wounded Thursday by a Miami-Dade police officer were driving a car owned by the mother of a teenager they had just robbed outside a Walgreens in Carol City.

They were among four crime suspects, none of them armed, who were shot by police in the county in three unrelated incidents Wednesday and Thursday.

A day after the Carol City shootings, police identified the suspects and the officer, 10-year veteran Terrence White, 31, who has been temporarily placed on administrative leave.

“This is our normal procedure, as much for the officer’s sake as for an investigation,” said Miami-Dade Detective Nelda Fonticella. “It’s a pretty traumatic event for the officer who fires a weapon.”

It was not immediately known if White had ever been involved in any other shootings, but his personnel file shows several reprimands, counseling, and a couple days suspension for such departmental infractions as falsely reporting in sick and not answering his pager.

The robbery suspects shot by White were identified as Harris V. Vereen, 34, of 3961 NW 191st St., and Rudolph Silas, of 18410 NW 43rd Court. Fonticella gave Silas’ age as 34, but Jackson Memorial Hospital spokeswoman Lorraine Nelson said his chart lists him as 25.

By late Friday, police still would not say which of the men was driving the car. Nor would homicide investigators say how many shots White fired or how many hit the men. Silas was listed as critical in the hospital’s trauma intensive care unit Friday after several hours of surgery the day before. Vereen, who was recovering in a regular hospital room, was in good condition after initially being listed as critical and then serious.

According to Fonticella, Vereen and Silas had left the Walgreens parking lot at 18300 NW 37th Ave. and were stuck in traffic after grabbing a 16-year-old’s purse and keys to her mother’s 1994 Acura Integra shortly after 9 a.m.

White, who was also waiting in the traffic line, got out of his squad car and walked up to the men after several frantically waving bystanders pointed to them, Fonticella said.

As the officer, who was on routine patrol in the area, approached the car from behind, the driver threw it in reverse and tried to run down the officer, Fonticella said.

White fired several shots, jumped back in his car, and gave chase as the suspects turned the corner and sped west on 183rd Street after first ramming a black Hyundai to clear an escape path.

The wounded suspects cut across an Amoco station at 47th Avenue and were going north when they crashed into a wall at 184th Street, police said. One was captured at that spot, the other at 187th Street and 42nd Place, where he collapsed after a foot chase. (article)

The Patricia Jones described by Tracy Martin as his sister-in-law was married to Harris Vereen, the brother of Rod Vereen who is the best friend of Tyrone Williams who is a close friend of Daryl Parks.

This is the origin of the BGI SCHEME TEAM

She, Patricia Jones, is also a friend of Tracy Martin and connected through the various civic groups they participate in. Tracy Martin as District Grandmaster for the International Free and Modern Masons, and Patricia Jones as Chairman of Trustees for the order of Eastern StarRemember, it was just the previous weekend when both Tracy Martin, Brandy Green and Patricia Jones attended a weekend conference in Orlando which ended the day (Sun 2/26) Trayvon was shot and killed.

So, with all of that in mind, what else was going on in/around the date 2/28/2012 in the factual lives of:  George Zimmerman, Tracy Martin, Brandy Green and Sybrina Fulton et al.?

About these ads
This entry was posted in BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Day By Day Trayvon Lies - The Story, Trayvon Martin, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

85 Responses to Day-By-Day: The Trayvon Martin Fabrication Deconstructed – February 28th….

1. yankeeintx says:

And here is a song to start off the morning:

2. yankeeintx says:

So Tracy hearing the screams from George, knowing the case is under investigation, calls a lawyer. George does not. My guess is that Tracy knew Trayvon was culpable, and was worried about a lawsuit. He wasn’t calling a lawyer to “get justice for Trayvon”.

• I agree. I think there is the possibility of being sued, or maybe being arrested for chld neglect.

• boricuafudd says:

To me this is also why Sybrina stayed away, she did not want to be caught in Tracy’s mess. If she had shown herself up there, she would have been interviewed by the SPD, wondering how different it would have turned out, had that happened.

• mung says:

She was probably also very mad at Tracey for allowing this to happen. I don’t think they were best friends until after the money started flowing in.

• tara says:

I’m thinking she was probably about ready to kill Tracy.

• jordan2222 says:

It’s not easy to think about how all of the different pieces of that family fit together. They are so far outside the norm, it hurts my head to even think about them.

• tara says:

Did Sybrina have custody of Trademark? I’m wondering if Tracy even had her permission to take him (dump him) in Sanford.

• jordan2222 says:

Custody? Now that’s a strange term for these folks. Fatherhood in any form is non existent.

• boricuafudd says:

This is kind of murky, so take it for what is worth, there has been some reports that Sybrina did not have custody of TM, but it was his Uncle. TM spent his time between his Uncle and Alicia, not Sybrina. That had been the case for the last 2 yrs. Reason for Sybrina not having custody is unknown. That is all I can say, until something more concrete is available.

• JB from SoCal says:

Can somebody here, i.e., one of y’all “NUTTERS” (the dreaded “N-word” doncha know) be able to verify the custodianship of one Trayvon Martin:

1~ Sybrina & Tracy
                2~ Tracy & Alicia
                3~ Aunt & Uncle ___________, parents of TM cousin Stephen AKA “Boobie”
                4~ Tracy & Brandi, or was that a Temp until he was allowed back in school somewhere?

Either way, a F’d up life for a 17 yo, as results have proven

3. mcfyre2012 says:

“My guess is that Tracy knew Trayvon was culpable, and was worried about a lawsuit. He wasn’t calling a lawyer to “get justice for Trayvon.”

I agree. The behavior of Trayvon’s biological parents has been far from what normal parents would do. Tracy calling for a lawyer the next day was based on greed, not any concern for a son he didn’t raise. And Sybrina…who stayed in Ft. Lauderdale until March 8th…that is just mind-boggling. I would tend to think that a truly loving mother would have been in Sanford within hours of learning her 17-year old on had just died. It’s a quick drive up the interstate for pete’s sake! And then trademarking Trayvon and sealing his school records? One huge money-grabbing scam job.

• mung says:

I have to disagree. I lean more towards what yahkee says. I don’t think Tracey had any clue about money at that time. I think he was trying to make sure that he wasn’t responsible for the assault that happened while he was supposed to be in control of his son. I think it was totally Crump who saw the $$$$$$ and then quickly explained to the parents that they were going to have to follow him and he was going to get them a payday. They knew from day one that Trayvon assaulted George, they knew from day one that this was self defense. When they saw the $$$$$ they started to shed crocodile tears and unite for the almighty dollar.

• yankeeintx says:

Tracy probably told Crump that Trayvon was a good kid, never did anything bad, typical teenager stuff. But it is typical stuff for a delinquent, not an honor roll student, majoring in cheerfulness, and pre-training to become a astronaut. No wonder they had to hire Julison to spin this and make it palatable for the public to accept.

• pbunyan says:

I doubt that. I think Martin told Crump the truth which is why he knew the first thing that was needed was for the school records to be sealed.

• Lou says:

notice Wilbert “Tee” Holloway was at the last Trayvon get together in Madie Ives. I wonder if he was the one who put a gag order on all teachers at Krop because there was a gag order. he’s a School Board Member for M-DCPS. why the gag order? why was he attending the event when a final verdict hasn’t even been given in a court of law? I can’t believe he’s a school board member rooting for one side. he’s defending a kid that assaulted a man justifying it as being against violence. ???? what about taking responsibility for one’s actions????? I’m sure there are many white teachers and students in his region which he represents. I feel he is anti-white and is playing politics, and is promoting not taking responsibility for violent actions of AA youth. this is what the BGI has created.http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/02/09/3225733/i-am-trayvon-day-of-remembrance.html

• LetJusticePrevail says:

Two Funny things to notice: The pictures can be *purchased” AND the performance group wore WHITEFACE makeup. Had it been the other way around, people would be up in arms saying it is Rayyyyyycissssss to perform in blackface makeup. But, that is what happens when the Supreme Court establishes a “privileged” and PROTECTED class….

• yankeeintx says:

“I think Martin told Crump the truth”
            IMO, nobody on the Martin/Crump side has ever told the truth. Martin’s truth, is very different then the actual truth. In Tracy’s eyes, Trayvon was a good kid, just like his daddy.

• pbunyan says:

None of them ever told the truth again after Crump got involved, but Tracy did tell the truth when he admitted it was not his son screaming for help on the 911 calls. Plus, if Tracy didn’t tell Crump the truth about Trayvon, why the rush to seal his records?

• yankeeintx says:

You’re right about that, he told the truth, and then lied about telling the truth! I think Crump took the case because he saw $ signs, and then went into action with sealing the records and securing the trademarks. Early on, I had heard his juvenile records were also sealed but how do you seal something that we’ve been told doesn’t exist?.

• John Galt says:

I have seen no evidence (such as a court order) that the school records were in fact sealed. In connection discovery of the school records, I don’t recall mention of any court order sealing the records. The Miami Herald published a report apparently based on school records, to which Crump apparently raised no “sealed records” objection. In research on Google, I find reference to procedures and statutes for sealing criminal records in Florida, but nothing for sealing educational or school records.

Perhaps Crump “sealed the records” just like he protected W8 as a “16 year old minor child”, by lying to the media?

• “notice Wilbert “Tee” Holloway was at the last Trayvon get together in Madie Ives. I wonder if he was the one who put a gag order on all teachers at Krop because there was a gag order. he’s a School Board Member for M-DCPS. why the gag order? ”
              So, maybe it wasn’t an official “seal”.

• boricuafudd says:

Perfect, tell everyone the records are sealed, and you divulge information you are breaking the law, problem fixed.

• mcfyre2012 says:

“I think he was trying to make sure that he wasn’t responsible for the assault that happened while he was supposed to be in control of his son.”

That does sound pretty good. He may have wanted to make a smoke and mirror show to deflect the fact that he himself wasn’t home, was a crappy parent, and knowingly let his delinquent son roam his girlfriend’s neighborhood unsupervised.

• Well, it does appear that Tracy took Trayvon to his mistress who drove him on to Sanford, if I have it correctly. And, it appears that he may not have seen him for days. I consider him a delinquent parent at a time when his son needed him.Tracy knewTrayvon was into drugs and other criminal activities. Tracy really didn’t care until he thought he would get in trouble for not supervising an out of control son. And, then, lo and behold, an opportunity for money!!!!!

• pbunyan says:

He may have also remembered that he lied to the police the day before when he said the he had last seen Trayvon at 8:30 on Sunday night. He had a number of things to be worried about.

• jello333 says:

I agree about all that, but something I just now thought of, and I don’t think we often ask about: Where was Alicia? I understand that once the Scheme Team got control of things, Alicia was a liability. But what about those first couple days? From everything I’ve heard, SHE had more to do with raising Trayvon than Sybrina did. So where was she?

• jello333 says:

When I say I agree, in regards to the “greed” of Tracy, I should clarify: I mean what he started doing a little later, not at first. If there was any concern about money at first, it wasn’t him thinking about what he had to gain… it was what he had to LOSE (thinking he could be in trouble for whatever Trayvon had been doing).

• boricuafudd says:

Jello,
          I think the issue with Alicia is easily explained, let us go back.
          Day after TM is shot, Tracy gives a interview on TV, where he calls Brandy his girlfriend. A couple days later Brandy is now his fiancee, again on TV, I don’t think Alicia would have taken that lightly. If we go a little further ahead, Sybrina is now by Tracy’s side and both Alicia and Brandy just fade from the picture.

I don’t think Alicia knew about Brandy, she divorced Tracy not long afterwards, but would you should your face on TV, and say yes I am the woman Tracy was cheating on, while I was taking care of TM?

• jello333 says:

Yeah, that’s one possibility. But I’m not sure what I would do. Of course not being a woman, it’s a little harder to imagine, but even thinking of it from a guy’s perspective. Wow. I know I’d want to KILL my wife/husband, and I just might not be able to contain that rage. I just might WANT to go in front of a camera. Who knows…

4. Chip Bennett says:

A couple corrections; one material, the other not really.

As we now know, through deposition discovery, this conversation, and Tracy’s denial of the voice, was overheard by another member of the Police Dept.

According to last week’s hearing, not one, and not two, but three SPD officers overheard Tracy Martin’s admission that the screaming voice was not Trayvon Martin’s.

Daryl Parks was running for President of the American Bar Association.

Parks was running for president of the National Bar Association, not the American Bar Association.

• tara says:

Good correction. The National Bar Associtaion is just a black clique. I’ll never forget Nancy Grace’s great response when Park announced his title:

DARYL PARKS, ATTORNEY FOR TRAYVON MARTIN`S FAMILY: It`s not right. Let me say this here, Nancy. I`m president of the National Bar association, and we–

GRACE: OK, well, you know how–

PARKS: –have taken the time–

GRACE: –I feel about lawyers, so don`t throw that around like it`s a big thing, OK? Go ahead.

5. recoverydotgod says:

From Ben Crump’s affadavit filed in open court on Feb 5th
    pg 2, No. 6

“On or about Feb 28, 2012, after local authorities refused to arrest Defendant, my law firm I and were engaged by Trayvon’s parents…”

6. Even making sure that only your side of the story can be heard doesn’t always work.

7. mommakk51 says:

From tweet watching we learn that Stephen says he was with Tray until minutes before his death.

TRAY’S BIG BRUH ‏@RIP_TRAY9
    Chillin wit bruh minutes b4 his death a year ago #riptray @ Dade Memorial Park http://instagr.am/p/WNrqfBINTo/
    from Golden Glades, FL Reply Retweet Favorite More

• Burgers says:

I don’t think he’s actually saying that. He’s just saying he’s hanging out with Trayvon in his last moments in spirit since he didn’t get to when it happened.

• IAmGeorgeZimmerman says:

I made the same mistake as momma the other day, based on the words, then when i saw the pic I understood what he meant.

8. thefirstab says:

Thank you SunDance, and all other Treepers Extrordinaire, for continuing to shed the light of Truth on this HUGE travesty. I came to the TreeHouse when this case starting going viral, and knew immediately there was a putrid odor surrounding it. I remember reading the first posting of this web of the BGI players, of which I already knew a little based on past history.
    With revisiting these connections, I hope many others who are now reading at CTH will have their “Ah-HA” moment — and that includes YOU, BERNIE DE LA RIONDA (waving smiley).
    The.Jig.Is.Up.

9. jordan2222 says:

Sundance:

When this is over, you will probably have more “facts” than anyone to write a complete documentary and/or book about this case.

However, I am still puzzled to what you are trying to accomplish. It might be helpful in our research if we knew more precisely what you want to do. Otherwise, there are likely to be a lot of “off topic” posts.

• sundance says:

The “value” is in the eye of the reader. We at the Treehouse are not arrogant or self-centered, as to tell the reader whether or not this is valuable insight or information.

If the truth surrounding the “larger picture” of what was actually taking place in the case of Trayvon Martin VS George Zimmerman is of no value – then so be it.

This association of consequence that people refer to as the Treehouse is a series of discussions – A smorgasbord – people can take what they like, pass by what they don’t like, and pause to reflect upon aspects that help them to understand the whirlwind of events that structure the nature of our society.

There are many books in the library I pass by because they do not appeal to my sense of inquiry.

• tara says:

I participate because I believe it might be (stress on might) helpful to George to pore over the evidence and media reports at a controlled one-day-at-a-time pace to search for, and hopfully find, new insights and even new facts. Plus I love it when this web site makes the Persecution sweat. (Hi Bernie!)

10. pbunyan says:

This series of threads is a excellent exercise, because now we see that today, in day two, that Tracy first heard George screaming for help as Trayvon brutally beat him and Tracy’s first reaction was to call a lawyer. It makes a lot more sense now. It seem to me now that he didn’t do it with dollar signs on his mind, or for justice, but out of fear.

• jordan2222 says:

Fear of what or whom?

• pbunyan says:

Fear of his own culpability and the legal repercussions. It just seems that way to me now. I could be wrong, but it makes more sense to me.

• Unicron says:

Fear of legal repercussions for his minor son harming someone else.

Maybe he viewed it as a race to file a lawsuit before GZ did.

• Unicron says:

Or maybe he just viewed getting an attorney as a protective precaution, IN CASE GZ came after him. But then he got connected with Crump who saw those Martin Lee Anderson type dollar signs CHA-CHING and Crump knew how to frame it as “Justice for your son!”

“First thing Tracy, never, ever say again that it wasn’t Trayvon screaming!”
          “But it wasn’t, Benjamin”
          “Listen here Tracy, do you want justice? Do you want an arrest? It was Trayvon screaming. You got that?”

• boricuafudd says:

Exactly, as much as they tried to hide it, it has come out that TM was no saint, and that there were no altruistic reason for him to be in Sanford, on the contrary he was sent there to keep out of trouble, after a school suspension. Yeah, I think he thought he might need some legal counsel. IIRC he told Serino of how good TM was, and his good grades,etc but he knew better.

• IAmGeorgeZimmerman says:

adding a fish to the barrel. he was an unregistered guest, he and the homeowner left the unregistered minor child trayvon home alone. that unregistered minor child assaulted the gated community’s sanctioned neighborhood watch man. That neighborhood watchman was beaten badly enough to kill their minor child in self defense. What kind of lawsuits do you see here? first thought I have is
      1The HOA of the Retreats V Brandi Green, Tracy Martin, et al….
      2 George Zimmerman V Brandi Green, Tracy Martin, Sybrina fulton et al….
      Sybrina knows more than I do about these things, we should ask her how many civil liabilities the homeowner and parents have over their minor child who doesnt even live there. She said as much on ricki lake:

“ummm I work for housing, and we deal with home owners associations”

side note the convo was probably :
      TM to SF-baby tray done been shot and we finna get suit
      sf to tm-hold on ill call [my sister?iirc] shes a lawyer
      sf to sis-we are screwed can you help us
      sis to sf-no, we are related, confilict of interest but heres crumps number

• tara says:

“I told him to believe in the system,” Crump said of that first call. “I really believed they were going to arrest Zimmerman. I said, ‘He’s a neighborhood watch person with a gun. Of course they are going to arrest him just for that.’” “Then 48 hours passed and they still hadn’t arrested him,” Crump said. “After that we just had to do what we had to do.”

They DID arrest George, they just hadn’t charged him. But as I learned from others, the mere fact that they released George without charging him didn’t mean that he would never be charged. So nice try, Crump, but we see through this BS explanation just like we see through your Trademark fable.

11. diwataman says:

“However, we have been puzzled as to why no-one ever inquired about that denial with Brandy Green who was with Tracy at the police station. Wouldn’t she confirm as such? Has she been, or is she scheduled to be, deposed?”

That is a great question.

Fulton, Jahvarius
    Fulton, Sybrina
    Martin, Tracy
    W7 Brandy Green
    W8 DeeDee
    W10 Chad
    W24 ?(Possibly Alicia Martin)
    W25 Stephen Martin

Are all to be deposed mid-March
    (p.4)

• jello333 says:

“W8 DeeDee”

That one will never happen. I also have my doubts about Chad.

• diwataman says:

I seriously hope O’Mara isn’t planning on doing these all in one day.

Why do you think dd won’t be deposed? You think we’ll get another dramatic moment in court where a fat white lawyer bursts in and manages to get her depo avoided as well?

12. diwataman says:

W9 Called anonymously to SPD officer Trekell Perkins who was also one of the officers who put pressure on Serino to press charges.

13. Unicron says:

To further pursue this whole line about maybe the family got a lawyer in anticipation of a possible consequence coming THEIR way for their minor child assaulting the watchman like that… I just want to further explore this with a thought or two.

I hope this doesn’t sound horribly racist but I’m reminded of how, when for instance, a large African-American lady might get caught shoplifting at Wal-Mart, sometimes the strategy they take up is to try to flip the situation completely on it’s head. Instead of embracing the rightful dynamic of, okay I got caught… let me be contrite, apologize, and worry about what’s going to happen to me, I’ll EXPLODE in fury, yelling, accusations of racism, getting in the face of the elderly greeter, denial denial denial, make it all about how racist they are, how DARE they accuse me, etc etc etc.

Are we seeing a more civilized (because yes, Sybrina is not that bad, she is clearly more cultured than that) version of this same sort of behavior? Oh nuts, our delinquent son just attacked the watchman and now we could get in trouble. But not if we go on the offense and make it all about TEH RAYCISM!!!!!!!!! and get in the face of the police, and the nation, and the entire white population, and COW THEM, and make them curl up in the fetal position just to get us to STOP.

Am I overthinking this? Or is there a certain sort of validity to this analogy? Maybe just a 10% validity to it? Maybe 1%?

And again, it’s not my intent to sound racist. I know there are big fat white ladies at wal-mart who’d act like that too. I just don’t think the proportion within each group is quite identical.

Some of my best friends in the past have been very classy, intelligent black people. I just happen to think they’re rather outnumbered in their demographic.

• IAmGeorgeZimmerman says:

Methinks its spot on. How many times have they(blacks) pretended vehicle violations are racism. “i got pulled over for being black, the tail lights being out and not using a turn signal had nothing to do with it”.

• boricuafudd says:

Unicron,
      What you said is almost exactly what happened, there was no investigation into TM, very little as how he got there. I don’t recall in any of the discovery, interviews with friends or the school that TM attended.

The SPD was cowed from the beginning into not inquiring into the background of TM, his family, his history. They might have done a cursory look for a criminal record, but no real investigation. Serino and the SPD from the beginning geared their investigation into proving GZ was guilty, little thought was expended that he was not.

• Unicron says:

Yep, and how much shoe leather do you think was put into trying to find out if there was anything to the “swung on a bus driver” incident? I’m guessing zero.

How much effort to compare the 12 pieces of jewelry to stolen items reports in Sanford, like they compared them in Miami? Zero?

See at some point the apparatus of Florida government decided which side they were on. The hard (and right) thing to do would’ve been to stand up to the mobs and try to explain why they, and the media, had it all wrong.

The safe thing was to go after GZ, he’s just one guy right? Because if they’d gone about trying to show who Trayvon was, there were legal delays and barriers to how that evidence could be presented… and they’d end up facing more and more criticism for “trying to kill his reputation” etc.

• boricuafudd says:

The things you mentioned, were not discovered by the police but the bloggers and media, what would they have found had they sent a detective to investigate early on, before the BGI could shout them down. You can not kill someones reputation if there is nothing there to hide.