Stand and Fight

About these ads
This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, Potus Gun Ban, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Stand and Fight

1. jwoop66 says:

Ah BS. I just watched the TSA terrorize a three year old girl and no one is going to do anything about it. Not anyone here and not anyone in politics or govt. Prove me wrong.

• elvischupacabra says:

History turns on a sequence of small, unrelated events. Each outrage is just another straw added to the camel’s back. Collectively we can ALL do something about it through voting, activism, standing firm in our resolve until America has had enough. That day will come, but we won’t get there sitting on our collective asses. What are you doing? Have you been to a school board meeting? Have you campaigned for anyone? Have you manned the phones? Do you engage family and friends in constructive, factual arguments? No one but you can do anything about getting you involved. “Proving” you wrong doesn’t do anything for me or for you.

To everyone: Buy. Black. Rifles. For Self defense, Not Assault!

• canadacan says:

Thank you thank you thank yo I think I’m going to metaphorically beat the crap out of the next person. Just throws up their hands and says what’s the use and won’t make any effort. Stand and fightmeans all sorts of things and getting actively involved.
        Life is not a matter of holding good or bad cards but playing a poor hand well. That is a quote from Robert Louis Stevenson.

• jwoop66 says:

I am seeking like minded individuals actively. I will vote. I did vote. Until the reset is underway it is all BS. I will not go to a school board meeting. The federal govt has taken over education. They are not constitutionally mandated to have anything to do with education, how much of my limited time should I spend debating local individuals who have no desire to be self-sufficient and want the govt to manage the details of their lives.

For all the phones you’ve manned, how many politicians have you got to even mention eliminating the TSA?

I do own a black rifle. It is for whatever I need it for. I will not limit its use.

2. doodahdaze says:

Here we are. The government is forking us around if our tail light is out, or we go too fast on the road, and we have no money. Meanwhile back in Washington they are borrowing money from China to send F-16 Fighters to Egypt. Now, this is Fu#### up.

3. WeeWeed says:

I need to figure out how to post this on teh FB to even piss off relatives…..

4. czarowniczy says:

Hey folks, speaking of TSA and feeling the public’s…ummm ‘pain’, remember a few days back when we had the piece on DHS agents receiving a ruling from their Civil Rights Section (not as strange as you may think) to the effect that they could stop you, without a warrant,and search your electronic materials (to include but not limited to: laptops, CDs, MP3 players, cellular phones, and digital cameras) within 100 miles of any US ‘border’. Did a little digging and ANY customs officers (those tasked with enforcing Title 19 of the United States Code) with the United States Department of Homeland Security, This includes not only Customs and Border Protection (CBP), ICE-HSI Special Agents, but also Coast Guard personnel (E4 grade and above). So
    if some night on a dark lonely highway, a cool wind in your hair, with the soft smell of colitas rising up through the air, a forlorn petty officer stops you to check you electronics remember that 8 USC § 1357 allows him/her to cop a quick feel too, but only in the performance of official duties.

All sarcasm aside, if you look at the CFR and USC references the same cites that allow them to stretch the meaning of ‘reasonable distance’ almost to St Louis from any border also allows them to do a pat down and, if they are creative enough, to toss your vehicle too. I’ve been seeing DHS/ICE vehicles parked on rises along the southernmost parts of I-59, overlooking and scanning traffic. Here I thought they were using standard profiles to catch illegals or drug runners while the HP were on Krispy Kreme over-watch duty – little did I suspect they had a more hands-on approach in mind.

5. 22tula says:

Conquered Nation?
    Alan Keyes @ 15:46

Talk to Solomon Show with Chief Steve via YouTube
    Tuesday’s Show – February 19, 2013 – The 5 Videos are not in order.
    #1 Guests: Greg W. Howard & Larry Pratt (1 video)
    # 2 Guest: Maj. Gen. Jerry Curry (2 videos)
    # 3 Guest: Dr. Alan Keyes (2 videos)

6. pbunyan says:

It’s really very simple. The only ones protected by gun restrictions are the government, period.

7. pbunyan says:

Here is a very well written letter by a Columbine survivor.

8. Oh, noooooooooooo. This could set back the gun confiscation!!?!
    “Sequester Could Put Gun Background Checks At Risk, Officials Warn” http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/20/sequester-gun-background-checks_n_2727378.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl2%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D273117

9. I just saw The Five talking about Mexico asking for a list of registered gun owners living in border states. Now there’s a reason to not have a federal list of gun owners.