Natalie%20jackson%203 Tweets

Remember all the racially based flash mobs in 2011 (Wisconsin, Atlanta, Philadelphia) ?

Nkosi Thandiwe 1In July 2011 when Nkosi Thandiwe shot three white females in Atlanta, GA, the “mainstream legacy media” went into extreme racial censorship mode. The media would not admit the victims were all beautiful, young white ladies.  Nor would they post the pictures of the victims.   But by far the worst manipulation was the actual treatment and portrayal of the perp by The Atlanta Journal Constitution,  who wrote:

Just as she was an unlikely victim — a bubbly 26- year-old delighted with her life and only recently returned to her hometown — the suspect was an unlikely killer: not only a security guard but the church-going son of a high-achieving family, including a mother who is an attorney versed in death-penalty law.

“It is the randomness of it,” said Dick Reed, a media analyst in Berkeley, Calif. After the initial shock, he said, it’s the mystery, the unknowns, that hold people’s interest. (link)

Mega barf.  …”an unlikely killer“…

The media sought to portray a specific and intentional targeting of three white females by a black murderer as some terrible misunderstanding. This descriptive of the thug murderer continued for years with the media refusing to cover the reality of cause.   The real motive.

However, unfortunately for the retention of their guise they could not avoid this weeks courtroom sunlight;  And now they are forced to confront.

Nkosi Thandiwe

AJC […]  During his testimony Wednesday, Thandiwe suggested that his reason for even purchasing the gun he used in the shootings was to enforce beliefs he’d developed about white people during his later years as an anthropology major at the University of West Georgia.

“I was trying to prove a point that Europeans had colonized the world, and as a result of that, we see a lot of evil today,” he said. “In terms of slavery, it was something that needed to be answered for. I was trying to spread the message of making white people mend.”

He said the night before the shooting, he attended a so-called “Peace Party” intended to address his concerns about helping the black community find equal footing, but two white people were there.

“I was upset,” Thandiwe said. “I was still upset Friday. I took the gun to work because I was still upset from Thursday night.”  (read more)

What we are really discussing here is the outright refusal of the media to talk truthfully about what is going on.   A specific and intentional downplaying at a minimum, to the outright excusing in the extreme, when they report on criminal activity.

Any instance of white-on-Black crime is immediately portrayed as a racist intent, and showcased at great length in almost every media outlet.   Meanwhile downplaying or lying by omission in regard to Black-on-white crime. Or Black-on-Asian crime. Or Black-on-Hispanic crime. etc.

It is true that the majority of Black murder victims are Black people, but it is also true:

•  Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
• When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly 3 times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.  Bear in mind that my comments last week were born of reports of two carjackings by young black males in the Atlanta area in which guns were used.
• If you start to delve even deeper into the statistics you will see that when you deal with the issue of interracial crime between blacks and whites you will find that blacks are the perpetrators 85% of the time while whites are responsible 15% of the time.
• The single best indicator of violent crime in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Flash Mob Participant If the media would not advance the ‘ideology of avoidance’ this would not be an issue, and indeed perhaps a national conversation could begin.   However, absent of visible honesty there are many concerns held by a lot of decent people, of all races, around this country who know something is systemically and terribly wrong.

Something horrific is right around the corner.  Political Correctness and Cultural Marxism has slowly unleashed something in America over the past 50 years.   We now have multiple generations of racially self-defined people who feel entitled to, well, everything.

Not all Black persons fall in this category;  To the contrary there’s a substantial percentage of patriotic minorities who do not align with this ideology.

However, the fact that not one highly visible elected official has the courage or nerve to state the obvious is alarming in the extreme.   As the summer of 2011 had showcased  across the nation – the proclamation in various urban areas by mayors and law enforcement was…. the only way to keep civilians safe from Black crime is to impose veritable martial law through curfews and other police state actions.

zzz

Is this not a sign of how deeply troubled we are, and how deep the rot of BGI runs?

About these ads
This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Dear Leader - Creepy POTUS Worship, Death Threats, Dem Hypocrisy, media bias, Obama re-election, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Potus Gun Ban, Racism, States, Thrill Kill, Trayvon Martin, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

56 Responses to Racially Motivated Killer Says He Learned To Hate White People In College…. Media Forced To Admit 2 Years Too Late

1. lovemygirl says:

According to those in charge we need to arrest fewer criminals.

2. libby says:

Luckily, he learned his hate for whites late in his years at college.
    See, the great thing about getting to advanced classes is they get to explore advanced ideology.
    Intermediate and beginner ideology are like beginner forms of hate. it is not full blown hate, it is more like contempt or disgust.
    See, in the beginner and intermediate ideological sessions, one learns how much whites (and men and straights) deswerve our scorn and derision.
    Later in the advanced classes in ideology, one learns the full blown hate (like our fellow here).
    Some in the past have asked me if I had proof that folks learn to hate in college.
    Luckily, for me, this lad was good enough to admit where he learned to hate (it is not actual proof on a large scale I realize, it is more like an anecdote or a case study).
    As disapointing as it is to see this man has done this crime, I am far more upset that out elite institutions of higher learnign are participating so heavily in the instructing out youth to be hateful or even brazenly contemtpuous of any sector of society.

3. cajunkelly says:

C’mon y’all, he was just following the ideology of his messiah. /sarc

• myopiafree says:

Could this issue be “Cultural”??

• John Galt says:

“Could this issue be “Cultural”??”

genetic + cultural

• stringplayer55 says:

Very interesting about the genetic aspect. I doubt that you will find much discussion in the legacy media of differential MAO-A activity with race and the clinical studies that demonstrate aggressive behavior linked to MAO-A activity levels.

That aggressive behavior linked to MAO-A activity levels is observed not just in humans but also in mouse studies is very strong indication that raced-based MAO-A activity levels would lead to race-based differential aggressive behavior. Given that men are supposed to be rational beings able to control their impulses, this should not excuse violence that is correlated with MAO-A activity levels. I found the legal implications statement at the end of this article appalling.

4. “I was trying to spread the message of making white people mend.”
    Wow, I realize that that is what Shrapton and Obama are trying to do to whites but when you see it actually said outright it is beyond disturbing. Teachin whiteys a lesson….:(

5. maggiemoowho says:

I lived under a rock before GZ’s case. I knew about race baiting and typical so called racial issues that you hear on the news, but I had no idea just how deep the preaching and teaching of the dislike and hate for caucasian people went. Just yesterday I learned more about this “New Jim Crow Movement” which admits to needing and using TM for their agenda and it is also Obamas agenda(I think they wrote his inauguration speech) and are associated with the Nation of Islam.
    I also learned early on that this dislike is being taught in the Miami Dade Public Schools and other schools around the Country. There is an actual site where teachers can go to get info on teaching about TM. Miami City Carol actually had a ethics class about TM and it was one sided. The superintendent of the Miami Dade Public School System even spoke at a rally in support of TM(he should be fired for doing that) Should educators be taking sides without knowing all the facts or take sides at all. The problem is most of the hate and dislike is taught from birth at home. Starts with the parents or parent. I just don’t think that any educational systems should be contributing or encouraging this behavior.

• auscitizenmom says:

I remember a talk show years ago where the subject was that very young little black girls were being told they were not as beautiful and smart as little blond white girls. Throughout the whole discussion my only question was, “Who is telling their little girls this?” I think the answer is out there now. Their own relatives are the ones teaching this and the hate. And, now to find out it is taught in the schools.

• maggiemoowho says:

Researching the TM case has been an eye opening experience for me. What is taught and allowed/accepted in the school system has been the most shocking. I came across a video of the Miami Carol City HS Marching Band “Tunnel”. I didn’t know what a “tunnel” was or meant and after watching the video I wish I still didn’t know. Not only is it disgusting and inappropriate for HS aged girls to be doing, I think it would eliminate any girl from trying out for the band front that has morals. What parent or school administration allow this. Fast forward this video about a minute because it is long. I hope this link works, I’m on my iPad and can’t cut and paste youtube videos(at least I haven’t found a way to do it)

• maggiemoowho says:

Wow it worked :lol:

• thefirstab says:

I agree, maggiemoo – regardless of how I view this display as cheap, vulgar, etc. there certainly is no excuse for the school’s support for this type of “dancing”. Unless their students plan to earn a living at the local strip joint. Look at the parents out there with the cameras — omg.
          Note at about 1:47, a large man on the right with a leering expression — looks kinda like Ben Crump (couple extra pounds)!!
          Yuk….

• maggiemoowho says:

These girls are talented, they love to dance and perform so why not showcase those talents in a positive non-provocative way. It would be a lot more respectful and the girls would learn to respect themselves and their bodies a little more.

• ctdar says:

When I go on YouTube and decide to send link I hit
          after video is over “share”, it asks me how and than I hit “email” which provides me with web address I cut and paste in my comment :)

• maggiemoowho says:

Thank you, I typed the url in by hand, I’m going to try it your way next time.

• ctdar says:

I do with iPhone so iPad should be able to work with cut/paste actual web address of video

• sundance says:

1. Hover your mouse over the HTTP address and “click” (it will highlight blue)
              2. Right click (and select copy)
              3. Position the cursor in your comment where you want it.
              4. Right click (and select paste)

• maggiemoowho says:

Thank You , I’m going to practice on the practice page posted the other day. I love my iPad and learn more and more each day. I also gain more and more each day. Like 20lbs since I got it. Worse than potato chips, I just can’t put it down.

• thefirstab says:

I am fascinated by how you find some of these articles.
      This is not sarc — this is why I excel at Jeopardy!
      Never even HEARD the term “redbone” before.

• maggiemoowho says:

I learn something new everyday, now I know what some specific tweeters are talking about. Here all this time I just assumed that it meant American Indian. Wow, I was way off.

6. So yesterday my daughter comes home with an assignment to write an essay on an “important african american”. Now the area we live has a large hispanic minority population, and nearly 1/2 her class is hispanic. There are two black children in her class. I asked her if they ever asked her to write an essay on an important hispanic person (which would make much more sense in our area) or an important asian person or important indian person. No. Of course not.

• John Galt says:

“Why does one ethnic/minority group get singled out to be cherished, studied and discussed, when other groups are completely ignored?”

Careful what you wish for. My son’s IB class in high school studied Pedro Paramo instead of calculus.

• stellap says:

The assignment is because of Black History Month, probably. Guide her towards a conservative AA, like Condoleezza Rice.

• mcfyre2012 says:

Why to promote “diversity” of course! America is no longer a “melting pot,” but a nation of “diversity.” February begins “Black History” month (which is actually celebrated in both January and February). Hispanic Heritage Month is celebrated 15 September thru 15 October (Curious how it’s broken into two months to become unnoticeable, eh?). Let’s just hope your daughter’s school term is over by June (LGBT Heritage Month! – Eww!).

Interesting tidbit…About a year ago, I was writing a commentary and looked for synonyms of diversity. The first one that popped up on Merriam-Webster was “anti-community.” Funny that since I cited that reference for my comment, I haven’t seen it on their site since.

• Sharon says:

Because of white guilt and intimidation by blacks who threaten to file lawsuits and riot if they don’t get to have their way in all things public and private. That’s why, near as I can tell.

• sundance says:

Have you not noticed, we too are celebrating the reality of Black Outcome Month….

It does no good to research history when people refuse to look at current reality.

7. griz1234 says:

“Not all Black persons fall in this category; To the contrary there’s a substantial percentage of patriotic minorities who do not align with this ideology.”

Well, since 97% of them voted for Obama the second time, I guess that “substantial” percentage is roughly one out of thirty.

Woot.

8. scubachick75 says:

“Previous lawyers representing Thandiwe had him evaluated for mental fitness to stand trial but were unable to secure funding from the court or from the Fulton district attorney’s office for a mental health professional to interview the defendant and testify on his behalf about his mental state.”

How many lawyers has this guy been through? I can’t believe this guy is trying to plead insanity! His mother is a lawyer and his father is an engineer and they want the state to pay for his evaluation?

9. scubachick75 says:

He openly admits he hates white people and killed one and shot two for being white….why would he not be charged with a hate crime?

• czarowniczy says:

When you find out let me know. We had a number of minorities who’ve admitted a hate aspect to their crimes and during my tenure I never saw the DA’s office charge any with a hate crime. Again, when you have a large minority population and you rely upon them for the vote that keeps you in a job you are very careful about how you deal with them. Big thing in New Orleans now is news station’s trying to get the courts to answer why black judges are allowing black suspects who’ve been charged with gun crimes out on light bail and even lighter sentences. News station’s found out what we’ve known for years, soon after their release they frequently commit gun-related batteries or murders. My question to the news guy was why don’t you get the DA to say why they don’t refer gun cases with a Federal base (i.e., sawed-off weapons, guns with obliterated serial numbers, etc) to the Feds who’ll put them away for 10 years minimum with no good time, no parole, no probation. So far crickets chirping.

• libby says:

Hating whites has been determined to be the good kind of hate

10. czarowniczy says:

Wow, thought for a minute there that he went to college with me. The Social Science (?) department in my old college in the late 60s/early 70s was breaking new ground on how to hate the European race, mother of all evil in the modern world. Must have been a strong strain that infected the profs in my school as the school had only been public for a few years, prior to that it had been under the control of the Mormon church, in the whitest city in the whitest state (Utah) I’d ever seen. Appears the prog academics have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams.

11. scubachick75 says:

During the trial Thursday, Thandiwe’s mother, Lynnae Thandiwe, asked the judge for mercy.
    “He’s not the ‘Midtown Shooter,'” she said. “He’s not a monster. It’s not consistent with who Nkosi is. Nothing can be gained by putting him in jail for the rest of his life.”
    Read more here: http://www.macon.com/2013/01/31/2338345/ga-man-sentenced-in-midtown-atlanta.html#storylink=cpy

Wow!! Nothing can be gained by putting him in jail for the rest of his life? Yes, set him free so he can continue to “mend” white people.

• thefirstab says:

“Nothing can be gained by putting him in jail for the rest of his life.”
      Except possibly some other white folks might be able to LIVE the rest of their lives.
      I am stunned at the absolute hypocrisy of these hate crimes. And I’m curious of the background of the parents; was white hate also being reinforced at home, not just at school?

• FedUp says:

She is exactly right that nothing can be gained from him going to jail for life. Lets just execute him and be done with it. It’s the smart thing to do.

12. mcfyre2012 says:

“He’s not the ‘Midtown Shooter,’” she said. “He’s not a monster. It’s not consistent with who Nkosi is. Nothing can be gained by putting him in jail for the rest of his life.”

There’s no question of his guilt. He did it. Reasonable doubt doesn’t even enter into the picture in this case. But she is right…nothing can be gained by putting him in jail for the rest of his life…His lease on life should be terminated.

13. cassandra says:

>Is this not a sign of how deeply troubled we are, and how deep the rot of BGI runs?

Hollywood is ready to make matters worse with promoting the new film Fruitvale, the so-called true story of the fatal shooting of felon Oscar Grant at the Oakland BART station.
    The film is fiction, but that does not stop the white guilt limousine libs from celebrating the “redeemed” Oscar Grant and slandering the cops as racist.

Since forming the idea for the foundation, Johnson and his wife have been putting the idea into practice, traveling to Sanford, Fla., to stand with the family of Trayvon Martin – the 17-year-old teen shot to death by George Zimmerman, 28, a volunteer neighborhood watch captain. Later, Johnson was invited by Martin’s family to go to West Angeles North Campus on 3045 Crenshaw Blvd, Los Angeles CA to speak there at an event along with The Martin family, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Pastor Jamal Bryant and special guest speaker David Banner will take the stage. Read more: http://globalgrind.com/news/trayvon-martin-rally-los-angeles-details

Hollywood will do the same with the Trayvon Martin story.

I am sick to my stomach and afraid of the thugs…… once again.

14. truthfan7 says:

Just want to draw attention to this one little phrase particularly:

‘but the church-going son ‘

Being a member of a churched family, being a church-goer, etc, DOES NOT MAKE you born again in Christ Jesus.
    There is only one thing that makes you that: personal faith in Jesus Christ and being born again by the Spirit of God.

15. Burnt Toast says:

My apologies for not reading,…

just skimming and seeing the last pic, big supposed to be scary guy front and center, but who are they (most) looking at to the right? Activity on the right needs to be addressed.

16. Pingback: Racially Motivated Killer Says He Learned To Hate White People In College…. Media Forced To Admit 2 Years Too Late | Tea Party — One Lump or Two?

17. Joseph Gamble says:

From what time period do these statistics begin I am curious? : If you start to delve even deeper into the statistics you will see that when you deal with the issue of interracial crime between blacks and whites you will find that blacks are the perpetrators 85% of the time while whites are responsible 15% of the time.

18. Adeen says:

This man is sick. Lock him up. He is a disgrace to human beings