01-28 George Zimmerman Case – Open Discussion Thread

Use this thread as an open thread just for Zimmerman Case stuff. A place to just dump, collect, or discuss general information about the Trayvon Martin VS George Zimmerman Case.

“The sensationalized, fact-deficient coverage of this case has achieved the
desired results. The networks got their ratings. The politicians got their
talking points. And if it means innocent people get caught in the middle of the
racial enmity they’ve fomented, obviously it’s considered acceptable collateral
damage.
Congratulations, geniuses. Job well done. Jim Treacher, The DC Trawler

REMINDER – Please WATCH THE TONE and CONTENT of Commentary. Please be respectful, courteous and considerate of other readers and contributors. Please avoid hatespeak, angry rhetoric, vulgarity, personal attacks and condescension. If you wish to engage in vitriolic, racist, or bitter angry rhetoric, there are alternative sites on the internet more than welcoming to such considerations. But not here. Thank You.

About these ads
This entry was posted in George Zimmerman Open Thread, Trayvon Martin, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

255 Responses to 01-28 George Zimmerman Case – Open Discussion Thread

1. rumpole2 says:

Daily Daft Posts From Justarse Quest.

Besides the notable “legal experts” at JQ they also have “experts in psychology”, keen to “diagnose” suspects. In fact many of them engage in psychological evaluations from time to time. These posters are of particular interest to me; since I have studied psychology and do have a real degree in psychology (my wife has two).

The lack of any real understanding of psychology is demonstrated firstly by the fact that they diagnose EVERYBODY that they have a beef with as a “sociopath” (even me lol). They have no idea what the label means… they apply it to all manner of imagined “symptom combinations”. It really is just another negative epithet for these cretins to use to describe GZ… they had just as well use one of their favourite (and much used) swear words.
    Secondly, no real psychologist would attempt to make a diagnosis based on the limited information that there is in reports of cases, no matter how popular the story is.
    Thirdly, a clinical psychological label is really of little value, even when ascribed by somebody qualified to do so. It is a handy thing to write on the cover of a patients case notes folder, and perhaps handy for filing patients in broad categories, but a REAL psychologist knows that in the overwhelming majority of cases individuals are never just one fixed category label. We are all a bit of this and a bit of that. Apart from extreme clinical cases individuals can almost never be properly described by a handy psychological label. Sticking a label on somebody does not advance an evaluation much, and certainly does not explain or predict behaviour.

What IS of value in making a psychological evaluation is what these people post. They reveal all manner of psychological problems. Sometimes explicitly in what they post about themselves, but more often it is easy to see a wealth of clues in the manner and content of their posting. It would be of limited value if the sample was just one or two posts, but these dopes are nothing if not prolific. The traybots I have observed for 10 months at least, and. some of them for over 4 years. Even so, I would not attempt a formal diagnosis on just these observations. I would, however, suggest that many of them seek some guidance if they are not in some sort of therapy already.

For some I would advise.. Ease off on the booze/ dope/meds while posting.

Oh… and try and get some sleep… the insomniac crowd don’t always do themselves justice.

And stop reading at the CTH every day.. you know it just upsets you.

(Since today’s daftness does not relate to the GZ case per se I will post the examples in a RT Members only thread)

Random Topics GZ Case Discussion

• rumpole2 says:

Psychobabble</b/

• jello333 says:

Hey Rumpole! Can I be a sociopath? Pretty please! Or, or if not that, how ’bout at least a psychopath? Can I?… Huh?…

• rumpole2 says:

I would be prepared to bet you have been called that… for it to be official it has to be bestowed upon you by a JQ poster…

• canadacan says:

Okay, Martin. Was just plain nuts .wether. he was a cashew. Or a filbert. I don’t know. He had a major. Inferiority. Complex. Plus I hostility towards Authority. Also he needed to lay off the medication and the booze And the weed. Other than that just a sorry case of young African American thug syndrome . he was an emotional and intellectual orphan because nobody wanted to be bothered with him in the first place

• myopiafree says:

HI Jello, that position has been taken by Crump – who is the complete expert!!

A sociopath will lie, lie lie. But enjoy the video. Crump had Corey and Bernie bent into a pretzel with his lies – to the tune of $1,000,000.

This is a sad commentary on the Florida “Justice System”.
        Enjoy!

• libby says:

Considering how they most often throw accusations that they themselves are guilty of, it wouldnt surprise me if trayvon could be accurately described as a sociopath (I bet the bus driver he got suspended for punching would think so if he/she was allowed an opinion).

2. ottawa925 says:

These Chicago stories can go either way … either to demonstrate the problem with black youth OR demonstrate the lack of discussion by black community on black on black violence. This one is a beauty … Mother loses 4th and last child to violence. It’s unbelievable.

3. ottawa925 says:

Here’s something we haven’t discussed too much. The lie detector test(s) GZ took. How much weight will they have? He passed … right?

• rumpole2 says:

Glad you mentioned it.
      I realise it is NOT admissible in court, but LE do not waste hours of their time doing such a test for nothing. Done properly it does give a valuable indication. The results would NOT always be conclusive.. but in George’s case they were.

I have archived the video and test description:

(The longer version of the entire session (over an hour), IMO shows the test to have been carried out correctly)

The Test

Three types of questions:

1. Irrelevant questions – No stress, benign questions (eg is your name George)
      2. Control Questions – to see result when you do lie – George TOLD to lie (Color of wall and Speeding)
      3. Relevant questions – Did you confront the guy, were you in fear for your life)

Results

1.”Is your name George?”…….Yes

2. “Is the color of this other wall green?”……No
      (Control question George told to lie)

3. “Is today Monday”….Yes

4. “Did you confront the guy you shot?”….No
      (Relevant question)

5. “Is this the month of February?”….Yes

6. “Were you in fear for your life when you shot the guy?”….Yes
      (Relevant Question)

7. “Are we in the city of Sanford?”…….Yes

8. “Have you ever driven over the posted speed limit?”…….No
      (Control question… George told to lie)

9. “Am I wearing a watch?”…..No

• ottawa925 says:

Excellent. Now I wonder if Serino took this into consideration when he wrote up that bogus charge.

• rumpole2 says:

He was aware of it obviously.
          This test result is a great example of Traybots selective perception and denial of evidence that does not agree with their preconceptions.
          Imagine, though if the result had been “inconclusive” or… heaven forbid.. indicated George was lying!!!!
          The traybots would now be singing the tests praises and stomping their little feet about it not being admissible.
          You know…. in EVERY case I have followed, the dopes posting now in The Trayvon Zone have screamed their tits off … DEMANDING perps and witnesses be FORCED to take a lie detector test….. apparently because they believe that will be conclusive PROOF…. seems not so much for George???? lol :D

• canadacan says:

Did you ever see the test of the psychiatrist in the movie The Dirty Dozen Give Charles Bronson

• rumpole2 says:

I must have seen it…. but it would have been when movie first came out (after 1967)
              Due to “old timers disease” I don’t remember. :D
              Got a link to a clip anywhere?

• ottawa925 says:

such a good scene and can you believe they don’t have a clip, Ralph Meeker was the psychiatrist and told Bronson he was gonna do a lil word association with him and he should say the first thing he was thinking about. No matter what Meeker asked him Bronson’s answer had something to do with baseball. It ends with Bronson saying something like “pitcher” and Meeker says … why’d you say that and Bronson answers … cause that’s what I was thinkin.

• ottawa925 says:

oh that was a beauty of a scene, canadacan.

• jello333 says:

Serino knows the truth. I’m not sure what his deal is.

• justfactsplz says:

He caved to pressure from the black officers.

NOT TRUE!
              Many of the black officers were and are not racist.
              He did cave to the pressure of the RACIST black officers.
              Not to be to picky and critical, but we cannot blame every black person for the predations and hate that is encouraged in the African American community.
              I am reminding myself of this as much as anyone else. That not all blacks are racist and not all whites are racist. Blacks may be the most racist group, but that doesnt mean all blacks are racist.
              The officers were black that threatened serino, but that was only three of them (whether the rest stand up for the truth or sit on the sidelines doing nothing will be interresting. not every white person was on the front lines of the civil rights movement, but if you listened to the likes of jesse jackass and al charlatan and mr farakhan, you would think the civil rights struggle didnt involve any white people at all

• Lou says:

Serino has a complex. Serino seems like he wanted to intimidate Zimmerman. not sure if he has a lack of self esteem or what his deal is. he has issues.

• jello333 says:

Some of the JQers were hilarious in their reaction to one part of this. They were going on about how George lied about speeding. “Oh my god! He claims he’s never driven over the speed limit! And he lies right there to the investigator, with a straight face!”

• rumpole2 says:

Yes I remember that. No wonder I see them as a huge source of amusement at times.
          Scary to think of them being part of a jury pool though… and they are allowed to vote as well!!!! Heaven help us!

• Lou says:

thanks Rumpole. very informative

• To me it is more telling that he was willing to TAKE the test than the results.

• justfactsplz says:

That picture breaks my heart. The anguish and pain must have been almost unbearable for George at this time. He did so well holding up through this test and all the interviews. I am very proud of him.

4. arkansasmimi says:

Heartfelt Thank You’s to all my fellow Treepers for you kindness and well wishes for my birthday yday. Each and every word made my heart swell big and smile. Knowing how much it ment to me, I pray that George and Shellie get that same warm, fuzzy and uplifting feeling if they happen to read here. Keeping them and you all in my heartfelt prayers! Have a Wonderful Day!!!! PS LOVED THE CAKE :)

• rumpole2 says:

Now that you are over the hill at 50… don’t forget ,when people talk about “old timers” they mean…. you. :D

• arkansasmimi says:

Giggle Giggle :) I told my friends yday, that I WASNT OVER THE HILL, but STANDING SMACK DAB ON TOP OF IT! One laughed and said, better not stumble or ya will be down here with the rest of us! Ottawa Thank You, I did!!!

• rumpole2 says:

YEP!
          It’s all down hill from here.

Actually enjoy it….. I think at 50 I was in my prime… certainly had a lot of fun around then. :D

• arkansasmimi says:

I never thought I would make it to 40. At 29 had gallbladder surgery and they messed me up, Almost went to meet Jesus. So I am Singing HIS Praises! Doing much better now too than was at 40 ;) Hoping to to have fun still too, LOL

• ottawa925 says:

uh oh, I missed it. Well, happy belated wishes for your Birthday. Hope you enjoyed your special day.

• jello333 says:

“I pray that George and Shellie get that same warm, fuzzy and uplifting feeling if they happen to read here.”

Me too. I know the most important thing is the serious stuff we’re dealing with re. the case. But there’s also times when we just get stupid, like all the joking yesterday about birthdays, zodiac signs, etc. I really hope George and Shellie peak in here sometimes when that’s going on, ’cause it might give them a bit of a laugh to see what a bunch of goofy people their supporters and friends can be. ;)

• arkansasmimi says:

Me too Jello. Everyone needs it sometime. Especially when you have so much serious stuff going on in ones life. Whether its illness, jobs, kids, or life in general. I pray they have days where they are able to find silliness in small things. And I adore my “goofy bunch of friends” here!!!

5. lovemygirl says:

Found a link to an article discussing political warfare getting peoples twitter accounts suspended via RZJr’s tweets. Interesting read.

6. diwataman says:

I have to say that I disagree with the quote that’s been added to the GZ Open Thread and sentiments of the same nature such as from RZjr.

I think it’s a huge mistake to attribute what we have seen from the media and such regarding this case is a motive of financial or political gain. It’s an entrenched institutionalized racial victim-hood that is constantly reinforced by families, preachers, academia etc. generation to generation, protected by nearly all the like minded media who are sympathizers and accepted as Gospel by the masses. Someone like Crump may also be trying to raise his clout/status among the black community and financially gain but I have no doubt he believes in what he’s doing as well. It’s why we see polls that say only 8% of blacks polled believed George acted in self defense. The media and Crump are just telling the black community what they already believe. It’s why we got the duke lacrosse case. It’s why we got this case. It’s why other cases will be sold in the same nature. It’s why this case is not about the case itself, George or Trayvon. It’s a mistake to reduce this down to merely money. That is the big picture here.

• lovemygirl says:

I barely know twitter, just enough to sign on. I don’t know a hashtag from an @ sign and what they mean. I do know you are very limited in what you can type.
      You are correct in what you say but “The Media” does exploit it for $ too. RZ may have been simplistic or missed the larger picture, but I’m not sure 144 characters can express all he is thinking.

• libby says:

I am starting to get the notion that chump was always aware of how trapretendmom and traypretenddad were liars, but he knew this and was quite ready to sell them out as needed. When necessary, he will claim they lied to him and he was the ‘victim’.
      Any thoughts?

• canadacan says:

Chump. Is a thoroughly bad egg . he is completely amoraland has absolutely no redeeming qualities. He has used everybody around him and deserves every bad thing that is going to happen to him.end of story. I think what is part of the new introduction to this thread is absolutely spot on and Robert Zimmerman speaks from the heart as well. and yes I don’t believe that 144 characters allows Robert. To speak in depth of the subject.

• hooson1st says:

ain’t gonna happen

• mung says:

I think it was the other way around. I think that Crump and company made Sabrina and Tracey much worse than they started out being. I doubt that they would have done much of anything if it weren’t for the “handlers” guiding them through everything. So it was less the parents lying to Crump and more Crump telling the parents every move they needed to make.

• hooson1st says:

mung
          I think you are in the right direction.

To a hammer, the entire world looks like a nail

To Mr. Crump tragedies like this one, all look like they are ripe for application of his narrow speciality in law.

• kathyca says:

Nah, they all started out morally bankrupt. Crump just had the “skill set” to show them how to capitalize on it in these particular circumstances. Iirc, Tracy had already called his contacts in the legal community within a day or two, no?

And as I’m typing that, a thought occurred to me. Wasn’t it upon leaving the police station after admitting that it wasn’t Trayvon screaming that he got the lawyers involved. Is it possible that he was looking or a good criminal defense attorney (consistent with the initial calls to juvie and the jail) and when he told the story they were like “oh, hold up….HERE’S what we do”

• mung says:

I am not saying that they were great people before Crump got involved. My point is that they didn’t have the motivation or resources until Crump got involved. I think they were sold on a huge payday and followed directions for their pay. Left to their own devices, I don’t think things would have been blown so far out of proportion. I don’t think the pretend family would have been assembled. Chances are the whole thing would have fallen apart because Tracey and Sabrina wouldn’t have been working together and probably would have been fighting over what little money and attention they were getting.

• hooson1st says:

both GZ and TM’s parents have been catapulted into a national story. Many times, events take over. However, once you start in a certain direction, it is very difficult to go back.

• mung says:

You got that right. They went along willingly with these stories because of that paycheck.

• kathyca says:

I would say “unpleasant” rather than difficult. Very easy to go back, but you might not enjoy the consequences.

• myopiafree says:

To “go back” they would have to admit the truth – that they are a bunch of liars and frauds. It is just easier to continue the pretense that they are an “Ozzie and Harriet” family, and TM was a Ph.D. candidate. Lying is much more pleasant – that telling the brutal truth.

• kathyca says:

I figured that’s what you meant, but I wanted to make it clear that being lazy, unskilled in a particular area AND morally bankrupt isn’t better than being motivated, skilled and morally bankrupt. It’s just less effective :)

• hooson1st says:

Wasn’t there a relative of Tracy’s who is lawyer who jumped with advice first??

• kathyca says:

that’s what I recall. Yes. But I think Tracy reached out to her. So maybe she saw how to turn it around via Crump. Or maybe Tracy was looking for a pay day from the jump, idk. Just a thought that occurred to me based on the timing of him listening to the tape with the belief that it was Trayvon doing the attacking and not vice versa. The tape was confirmation that his suspicions were correct so time to call a lawyer?

• boricuafudd says:

Exactly, Kathy. I think that Traydad is more involved than we have given him credit for. My thought was that Traydad was looking for legal coverage, TM had assaulted GZ and was a minor left unsupervised for an extended period of time. He might have felt the need to ensure he was not liable for any damages to GZ. Just a thought.

• ftsk420 says:

I really don’t think he was that involved anymore how could he be.

• boricuafudd says:

I was referring to the beginning, to when things got rolling. As the narrative took a life of its own, his involvement at this time means little, except as window dressing of an all american family.

• ftsk420 says:

boricuafudd says:
                    January 28, 2013 at 3:35 pm
                    I was referring to the beginning, to when things got rolling.

I still don’t think he was he had a few different women and it’s not easy to play daddy and keep the women happy at the same time. He drove a truck for a living my father did the same thing and he was hardly ever around. But that’s just what I think doesn’t make it true.

Good to see you posting again haven’t seen you in awhile.

• hooson1st says:

At the beginning there was no way for Tracy to know what had happened, much less that the initial assault may have been started by Trayvon.

I think that their initial reaction was that their unarmed son had been killed by an armed individual, and from that alone, legal counsel and possible recompense was a completely understandable response.

• boricuafudd says:

Hooson, you forget that Serino gave Traydad run down of the events as well the 911 tapes that very first day. That means that he was aware of the circumstances of the shooting, that was my point.

• ejarra says:

And the main reason Serino hired Baez. The multiple drafts were nothing compared to giving info to Tracy.

• hooson1st says:

buricuafudd

I am not sure on this, but I thought that Serino took place at SPD on Tuesday, where as Tracy found out Monday morning when the police stopped by to get an identification.

• libby says:

Tracey KNEW his son was going nowhere in life (he just didnt know how quickly).
                    Tracey KNEW law enforcement was involved in why trayvon was mising, he just didnt know how much trouble thugvon got into that time

• justfactsplz says:

That is so true. It wasn’t just about the money. The race card was played immediately.

• sundance says:

If you take the word “profit” to mean financial gain then I would agree. However, media profit is more than just money….. The media is more about influence than money, and they love nothing more than being the *most important* and influencial.

So to that end, and to the extent the Legacy Media totally fabricated, twisted and flat out lied to the consuming public, I would agree with what Robert Jr. is saying.

The reason a large percentage of the sheeple masses supported the Trayvon story, was because how it was sold by the Julison led media – to fabricate a complete construct of nonsense surrounding the life of Trayvon Martin. Everything the media sold to the general public was essentially *a story*, a made up persona to make the Martins appear more like Ward and June Cleaver.

George Zimmerman never met this person the media sold to the public, their lives never crossed. Instead George Zimmerman met a severely troubled seventeen year old, raised without supervison or stability – not living with a mother or a father, and dispatched to an uncle to try and sort him out.

All of the stereotypical agents of a wandering black boy without a father, without a moral compass, and without a firm direction were all in place. Trayvon was no-more and no-less another example just like the thousands of lost youth still around running in packs of gangs, shootings, and general thug life because they have no alternate sense of purpose.

No more, and no less.

So if the currency of the Black Grievance Industry is to profit from ignorance, and the currency of the Legacy Media is to sell the ignorance and avoid the truth, then Robert is exactly right. The only people not profiting from the Death of Trayvon Martin are George Zimmerman et al, and Trayvon Martin himself.

Everyone else is profiteering from the proverbial pounds of flesh, carved from the false story and fabricated fairytale that began as soon as Trayvon’s heart stopped beating.

• jordan2222 says:

It is shameful and embarrassing that so many people fell for this pile of crap and worse yet, that they continue to believe it after all of this time. Stupidity does not describe it. Maybe you have a better word.

• diwataman says:

“The reason a large percentage of the sheeple masses supported the Trayvon story, was because how it was sold by the Julison led media”

See, that is where I think we may in part disagree on the fundamental aspect. In the grander scheme of things this story did not begin nor will it end with George Zimmerman. The simple fact of a black being killed by a non black and not being arrested was all that was needed for the masses to know what they’ve known all along, they don’t need a Julison, Crump or media to tell them that, everything else afterword just reinforced it.

On a side note, I don’t know why people are focusing on the tweet, I said it was the sentiments of the same nature such as from RZjr, that I see come up here and there. I’m sure Robert is quite capable of thought beyond the character limit of twitter.

• LetJusticePrevail says:

“If we attempt to reduce this down to the media, or a group of people, or a few key players and simple motives then we miss the larger aspect and the problem which will result in it never being fully understood or addressed. I should say as well that it’s this aspect that is truly my main interest in this case, as I’ve always said, this was never about George himself.”

What you allude to is a very important issue that is rarely (if ever) mentioned, and volumes could be written to try to explain what you are speaking of. There is a breakdown in our society that transcends this case, and explains exactly how, and why, this case came to where it is, and also explains why this will continue to happen.

7. mung says:

Sorry if someone already posted this.

So many things wrong with the reaction to this sheriff, that I don’t even know where to start.

• Unbelievable! If George did not have his gun, he probably would not be here today. I say two big thumbs up to that sheriff.

• mung says:

I don’t understand how being prepared to defend yourself in your own home is vigilantism.

There is something wrong with this country when people feel it is OK for us to just sit back and die if someone attacks us. I guess someone must have forgotten to tell the violent criminals that there is and anti violence campaign.

• boutis says:

It is part of the fantasy that the benevolent overlords will protect you. Just let the King/Big Daddy/Government take care of it and you don’t have to worry your ignorant little heads. All you have to do is work and hand over everything you earn or produce and we will keep you safe. They do not believe it either. It is part of the feudal system that keeps a very small elite in control. It started breaking down in England when they mandated males between the ages of 14 or so to 50 to practice archery every Sunday after church for the wars. If we had universal mandated target (choose your own weapon) practice on Saturday afternoons this entire “crisis” would disappear very quickly. There are few things scarier for an elite than coming nose to arrow with a compound bow or a shotgun.

• maggiemoowho says:

Kudos to that Sheriff.
      I find that the majority of people who don’t believe in arming yourself for defense or are against the SYG law are people who have kids, relatives or close friends or even themselves are criminals and would most likely be the recipient of an aimed bullet/bullets.
      These are the same people who will defend the criminal with claims of being a “good person”, “would never hurt a fly”, “was a honor student”, “loved his/her kids and was a good mom/dad”. Those people are irresponsible, selfish, ignorant and delusional idiots.

• Sha says:

He was not wrong for telling people to protect themselves. We can not stand around like helpless children and expect someone to protect us from the bad guys. If someone is willing to take your life why shouldn’t you be willing to defend it.

• mung says:

That goes double when they are saying flat out that their response time may not be fast enough. Saying that he isn’t doing his job if he can’t respond fast enough is just plain ignorant. In rural areas it may not only be budget but distance which could cause a slow response time.

Using their logic, If your house catches on fire, you shouldn’t try to put it out yourself because that is not your job. Just stand around and watch it burn until the fire department shows up.
        Hey if someone is injured don’t do the job of the EMT let them bleed out until the EMTs get there, wouldn’t want to do their job.

• libby says:

This crosses the entire society:
          many folks hate homeschooling cuz only schools can teach (but no school on the planet would tell you you dont have to do homework).
          healing yourself at home is very undervalued or laughed at, but what does the doctor say to you? “Go Home, get some rest and get better”
          if you go to church (to get near God), though they want you to go to church often, they would be real upset fi they thought you only prayed at church and not also at home.
          we live in a society where most folks are taught to be unltra dependent (we have experts for everything and few folks know how to do anything).
          most foklks dont even know how ot handle their own animals (so we have dog whisperers to teach folks how to not be walked all over by your own animal).

• boutis says:

We have to start changing attitudes. It is not responsible adult behavior to expect someone else to risk their life to save yours. If you are not willing to save your own life you must not think it is worth much. And don’t get me started about parents that have that attitude towards their own children. The elites would equate that with behavior from the animal kingdom or savages to which I would say you’re damned right.

• Sha says:

Some people think that if you are willing to take a life that you are a bad person. I don’t think that is so ….. It depends on the situation. I think I would never wont to ever take a life ever and pray I never have to but I will not surrender my life with out a fight and would glady give my life fighting to defend my family with out a minutes hesitation.

• mung says:

I think I might hesitate more if it were just me in the situation. If my family is in danger, the trigger gets pulled pretty quick.

• ftsk420 says:

Never hesitate no matter what it could be the last time you do. Rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6.

• mung says:

I am sure most people have at least an instant of thought about their actions prior to pulling that trigger.

• libby says:

Most people have an instant of thought about their actions prior to defending themselves (the bad guys dont do this, btw) and that is often their downfall.
                  You can think all you want if you save your life. When the thugs in training are ready to pounce, that is not the time to think about it- that is the time to act (you can have the rest of your lfie to think about what hapened if you survive)

• maggiemoowho says:

So very true ftsk420.

8. LetJusticePrevail says:

I see two more notices of taking depositions dated 2/25 in the detail case report. I wonder who is next?

9. jordan2222 says:

New comment on Stately McDaniel Manor

juggler523 commented on The Trayvon Martin Case, Update 18: The Scheme Team Exposed?.

in response to Tammy:

Shall we start a betting pool on the number of hours that will elapse between the resolution of the criminal case (which seems exceedingly unlikely to result in a conviction at this point) and the filing of ethics complaints with whichever Florida agency is responsible for attorney discipline? I wonder what Ms. Corey et al […]

I truly believe that Angela Corey felt she could bull her way into this, drop down a harsh probable cause affidavit, and frighten Zimmerman (with a less than fully competent defense counsel) into pleading to a lesser charge – a form of manslaughter. In this way, she gets her conviction, calms the masses, and signs, seals and delivers tot he Governor and Florida Attorney General a nice neat, resolution to the crisis. However, in steps O’Mara, with evidence in hand, competence in mind, and a resolve to try this case to its proper end. Now, unfortunately, Keystone Kop Bernie de la Rionda actually has to somehow develop some courtroom skills – which he does not yet exhibit beyond bond hearings. He actually has to put a logical case together that will support the murder 2 charge. This is a task more monumental than Sir Edmund Hillary scaling Mt. Everest….more daunting than Roger Bannister running a sub 4-minute mile…more insurmountable than Chuck Yeager’s sound barrier-breaking flight. Unless Bernie injects himself with the steroid of extreme unethical lawyering (like Sammy Sosa), he’s not going to get it done. I am appalled that the prosecution remains intent on pursuing this case (ethically), although I can understand that to dismiss charges would be political suicide. I wish this thing was being tried NOW. I am so glad Florida’s sunshine laws will allow for Bernie to look the part of the total ass on live national television – oh, how wonderful if would be for him to bow out for medical reasons.

• hooson1st says:

I say cut BDLR some slack. The ultimate decisions are being made at higher level.

• Sha says:

hooson1st : If I where West or Omara I wouldn’t cut anyone any slack. This isn’t about hurt feelings this is about a persons life. I don’t wish anything bad on BDLR but I sure as heck wont him to get his butt handed to him on this case .

• treewig says:

I don’t pretend to know what is going on behind the scenes, but if the defense believes BDLR is acting in an unethical way, then you go after BDLR. If it comes down that he was “ordered” to do so, he can offer that up to save his bacon.

hooson1st,
        it is ok for bdlr to act unethically and illegally as long as your boss told you to?
        well, it was in furtherance of the black grievance industry as well, so it must be a godo thing that we shouldnt be to upset with.
        we should prolly be happy that so many blacks are racist and that the media is in favor of black racism, too?

• Lou says:

I do believe BDLR is a very strong prosecutor. the case is weak though, and all he has is MSM talking points. the part that I’m afraid of is that these talking points can influence a juror. the way to win this case is to attack Trayvon’s character. the HD pictures of George’s face did help, but the way to seal the deal is always to
      make counteraccusations and deny any wrongdoing. George did well with the statement about it was God’s plan (getting out of his truck) because he didn’t admit any wrongdoing. it doesn’t matter if the public doesn’t like this statement. he didn’t admit to wrongdoing, and the prosecution will attack this statement until George changes his statement. the prosecution has no case with this statement. it’s all emotion, and that’s why BDLR acts emotional.

• eastern2western says:

actually, the case depends completely on dd. If the defense could prove dd is created by the martin clan, then the whole case falls apart completely. In many of the interviews the martins did, they have already stated that they would not rest until zimmerman is convicted. Since dd was first contacted by the martins and would not go on record till corey filed a subpeona, then the defense should use the prejudicial views of the martins to implicate the possibility of witness intimidation. and the missing 14 minutes does not look good for crump. If there is sufficient evidence to impeach dd, I can not even imagine how the state could keep this farce going because the only they have left is mama sabrina.

• nettles18 says:

Don’t under-estimate BDLR. Look what he did with the bond hearing matter. A defendant who has a right to remain silent was scolded by the judge for sitting in court like a potted palm. The defendant had only debt to his name, needed to quit his job and go into hiding and but for the help of strangers was totally indigent. The judge ordered this man with no means released on one million dollar bond. – BDLR made all that happen in regards to a bank account the whole world knew about.

• Sha says:

nettles18 : Good point….. NEVER under-estimate someone who is against you when you don’t know how far they are willing to go to destroy you .

Sha,
            just cuz the judge is in the pcoket of the persecutor doesnt mean the persecutor is good at his job.
            I dont underestimate how unethical bdlr will be to go after GZ, but i dont think he is some courtroom genius. the guy is a moron who has never had to face a competent defense attorney

• Sha says:

libby & El Hoff : I learned at a young age not to give anyone the (edge) upperhand on me. Even if they are a moron I will always be prepared to battle a genius. It never hurts to be prepared …. what hurts is not being prepared. I was raised up in a rough crowd . :)

• I think you guys are giving Bernie-kins too much credit. His propensity to ramble on about irrelevant and off topic subjects during a motion are one thing. If you all recall, during the bond hearing, the avalanche of Objections thrown during his ignorant cross examination of George, and the leeway given then immediately taken away: He sucks at examination. I wouldn’t worry too much about him. He will step on his you know what at some point. Mark my words.

• janc1955 says:

That’s exactly what I thought about the idiot Jose Baez. Yet today, his former client the baby killer is taking leisurely daily walks with her dog (God help the poor creature) around her condo complex in Florida .

• howie says:

He knows where he has to go. He has legal elements he must prove for the charge. As weak as it is. To get to 2nd degree he hast to have…Homicide, he has that. But then it gets complicated. The statute has what are called elements. All of them have to be proved. The only one I think is applicable is 775.082,3,4. (3) (n), aggravated stalking. He also has to prove a deranged mind but not premeditation. I do not see how he can reach either one. He must prove Zimmerman was engaged in aggravated stalking of Martin when he killed him. That is why he has to keep on going to the NEN ordering Zimmerman to stay in the truck. Also, why he keeps saying Zimmerman chased him down.
            2) The unlawful killing of a human being, when perpetrated by any act imminently dangerous to another and evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life, although without any premeditated design to effect the death of any particular individual, is murder in the second degree and constitutes a felony of the first degree, punishable by imprisonment for a term of years not exceeding life or as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

• mung says:

I am still not on board with the God’s plan statement being about getting out of the truck or anything that happened that night. Maybe someone close to George can confirm this, but I really think what he was trying to say is that everything that has happened to him after that night was part of God’s plan and that he will get through it. In other words, his faith is being tested by everyone that means to do him harm because of something that he did to preserve his life.

I really don’t think the ever meant that having to shoot Trayvon to preserve his life was part of God’s plan and I certainly don’t think he in anyway puts the responsibility on God for getting out of the truck.

• ftsk420 says:

Even if he did mean it the other way I really see no problem with it. I hear people say it all the time it’s gods plan it’s in gods hands ect.

• justfactsplz says:

Mung, you are absolutely positively right. George did not mean that it was God’s plan for the tragedy that happened, He meant he would not do anything differently because he did nothing wrong.

• John Galt says:

“I do believe BDLR is a very strong prosecutor.”

Strong at stonewalling discovery. I see no other skills.

• jello333 says:

And what gets me, is how can any self-respecting judge allow that to go on? I mean seriously… if I was a judge, in ANY case, let alone one like this, I’d be like, “You quit playing games with the discovery, or you’re going to jail!”

What’s so hard about that?

EXACTLY,
            the judges are pawns of the persecutors. hardly neutral arbiters.
            just cuz bernie has no clue how to follow the rules doesnt make him good.
            just cuz the judge allows his lies and his unethical conduct into the courtroom doesnt make him good at his job

• diwataman says:

Yeah, cut Bernie “took em’ down” Rionda some slack, lolz.

Bernie: Okay witness number 2, you failed completely to mention people running after each other in your second interview so we’re here to ask you, it was “shadows” plural correct?

W2: You want that too?

Bernie: Oh and don’t worry about signing the petition for Trayvon, we’ll just say it was white racist neo-nazi hackers.

W2: You want that too?

(p29/284)

• ejarra says:

And also in the last hearing BLDR said that Georgie was told to stay in the truck and that he ignored the dispatcher. Lying bastard.

• rumpole2 says:

Lying bastard
          +1,000

Not a mistake… blatant lying by BDLR and others to try and keep that FALSE notion in people (Jurors) minds.

• mung says:

Yes that isn’t even close to the truth. He wasn’t asked if he was following until after he exited the truck.

• jello333 says:

We’ll eventually find out if this judge has ANY self-respect whatsoever. I know she’s been claiming to not know much about the case up to this point. But eventually she’ll know everything. And if it was me, I would then ask Bernie, “When you repeatedly said [A, B, C]… did you know that to be false?” And then watch him stutter and splutter all over the place, as he begs to not be held in contempt.

• hooson1st says:

This is not going to be the place for that. The judge right now is a referee in the preliminaries for which we hope there will not be a main bout. It is not the judge’s position to correct and question the attorney for either side as to the accuracy of any assertion save those that are germain to the legal question before the court at that time.

• jello333 says:

That’s what I mean. If they refuse to drop this thing, eventually Bernie is gonna have to argue specific points. And if he gets up there and says, point-blank, to the judge, “Zimmerman was told to stay in the truck, and he disobeyed”…. if he says THAT to the judge, do you think she’ll just let it slide? I mean if she KNOWS by that time that it’s untrue? Judges don’t mind being flat-out LIED to now?

• hooson1st says:

No. If that is germain to an issue before the court, you will hear MOM’s reply in which he eviscerates such a statement by the prosecution.

• libby says:

cut the persecutor some slack? all he did was deliberately lie to the court (so he could conduct a successful persecution of an innocent man).

• treewig says:

ITs interesting that he wants this from W2. Dee Dee doesn’t mention anything about TM running right before TM asking GZ why he was following him. In fact, she said he is talking low and he wasn’t running and that she knew he couldn’t run because he was tired. Getting this out of W2 clearly contradicts Dee Dee’s narrative, unless of course he realizes that her narrative is fluid.

BDLR needs W2 say she saw two people, not multiple shadows anyway. As long as there was more than one light source in that area, one person can create multiple shadows.

• jello333 says:

And don’t forget, there’s also the not-so-crazy theory that maybe Chad saw what went down. Trayvon went to the apt., told Chad to come with him to check out what he was gonna do, and they both ran back up toward the ‘T’. And so maybe THAT was what W2 saw? Right now it’s just a theory not based on much evidence. But it’s not nearly as crazy as ALL the theories of the Bots.

• John Galt says:

“BDLR needs W2 say she saw two people, not multiple shadows anyway.”

State’s wonderful case: software salesman, blind witness #2, Cutcher and DD.

• jello333 says:

But we better be careful. We’d be seriously negligent if we were to underestimate the potential impact of a Trent & the CP Dolls reenactment!

10. mung says:

This has to be fake right?

• ejarra says:

Why? This is NO different that how the Trayvonista think. No difference at all.

• mung says:

True most of them are pretty limited. It’s almost as bad as when I was in high school (many, many years ago) and we had to write a paper on euthanasia. I was attempting to be funny and said that I was for euthanasia and we should kill all of the little Chinese kids. My teacher didn’t get the humor.

But, I knew what euthanasia really meant!

Seriously though, Julius Caesar wasn’t natural born and he was allowed to rule Rome.

• jello333 says:

Sorta how lots of radio stations refused to play “Short People” because it was “prejudiced”. NO sense of humor/sarcasm… zilch. I bet Randy just LOVED the reaction!

• auscitizenmom says:

OMG, OMG. If there are people who think like this then my only thought is …………OMG, we’re all doomed. Doomed, I tell you.

• LandauMurphyFan says:

Yep, I’m with you, mung – gotta be fake. Quite funny in its way.

• maggiemoowho says:

That is good for a laugh or two. Has to be a joke. The author thinks that if you were born by c-section your excluded from running for President because you have to be a “natural born citizen”. :lol:

• jello333 says:

;) Most definitely satire. I especially like the part about it being unfair that people born via C-section aren’t eligible to be president. ;)

11. jordan2222 says:

Does anyone know what has happened to the defense fund? We never saw the rest of Hannity’s interview with George and, if I recall, one of the reasons George agreed to the interview was that Sean was going to mention the fund. Did that ever happen?

• Sha says:

jordan: I don’t know what is going on with it…. but I can’t help but think they don’t wont to discuss the amount of money that has been raised for GZ because the GZ haters like to use it against him . Have you noticed you have never heard the amount raised by the Martin / Fultons .

• diwataman says:

I’m not sure what you mean by what has happened to it. It’s still there and you posted their last update which was two months ago. Apparently they haven’t gotten around to do what they say in the update, or are having trouble with the transition, could be technical and/or legal or perhaps they’ve abandoned that particular effort and have yet to inform people.

• Sha says:

why didn’t they ever show the second part ?

• jordan2222 says:

Thank you very much. The more I look back on events in this case, the more incredible it is that it has not been dismissed.

It is simply amazing that so many people still believe that George committed an unprovoked murder. If you were to go back and read some of the earlier threads here, it’s even more obvious that the State knows with 100 percent certainty that George is innocent and has known it from the beginning.

I find it almost unbelievable that Angela Corey continues with this outrageous injustice. It sort of makes one wonder about whether telling the Truth or not is the right thing to do. When Truth gets a “bad name,” we are all in trouble.

The one thing I believe will happen is that people will be even more reluctant to talk with LE without an attorney present. Who would agree to multiple interviews after this?

The most tragic consequence is that we are more divided racially now than ever and if George is freed it will only get worse.

Unfortunately, it may be virtually impossible to hold all of the conspirators responsible. For all practical purposes, even Nifong was never punished appropriately compared to the punishment he tried to inflict on the Duke Lacrosse players.

While I want to believe that the entire Truth will come out, I have serious doubts that this will have an appropriate outcome.

If Rick Scott were an honorable man, there is no way he would have given Corey jurisdiction over Shellie, when, by now, he must know the truth.

If the uncertainty is driving us crazy, imagine what George and Shellie must be going though. There can be no totally positive outcome for either of them even if they are both set free.

Sorry to get emotional but reading some of the older stuff here and at a few other reliable sites lately, as well as thinking about George and Shellie, has been put me in a tailspin.

• jello333 says:

Man, don’t ever apologize for being emotional about this case. There’s days when I wanna just sit and cry, and then there’s other days when I wanna punch a hole in the wall. Sometimes I wish I had never gotten so into this thing. But then I think, NO…. any decent person would WANT to know what’s going on here, and do whatever we can to spread the truth as far as we can.

• jordan2222 says:

This may happen often in Iran but it is not supposed to happen in America. It seems to me like someone should enough common sense, power or courage to put a stop to this. It is so damn easy to feel angry and revengeful and I hate that feeling of helplessness. It is scary to think this really could happen to any one of us.

I really do have a hard time understanding how people who know George is innocent can allow this to go on. That requires a special kind of cruelty and evil, unknown to me.

• boricuafudd says:

Jordan, the problem is that GZ is guilty, guilty of being American. He is guilty of having the temerity to get a conceal carry license. He is guilty of actually trying to better and protect his neighborhood. He is guilty of not minding his own business. He is guilty of calling the police on someone and finally and most damaging, he is guilty of using a legal weapon, in a legal manner, and defending himself. There are people who will never, ever forgive him for that. Legalities aside this is what this case is all about. Does a person have the right to defend himself, in private property from someone who is attacking you? That the person is of a different protected group, icing on top. This is why there are so many non-AA who still think that GZ is guilty.

• howie says:

To get to 2nd degree the state will have to first prove aggrivated stalking. Then prove criminal intent and mens rea on the part of Zimmerman. That is why they repeatedly say he was ordered to stay in his truck. It is an impossible task.

• ottawa925 says:

Jello (for you) …

• justfactsplz says:

+1,000.000.

• rumpole2 says:

I uploaded those to YT… if that makes it easier…

12. maggiemoowho says:

This is not important to the case, but it does contain a little more info about that “kitchen fire” Big TM says Tm saved him from. Now I know Tracy gave many interviews where he said he was frying fish, not so in this story, according to Tracy, tm wanted wings and fries.

• John Galt says:

“The pot of grease had been on the stove for three and a half hours.”

Seems like overheated cooking oil would ignite much sooner.

• dmoseylou says:

Another version of the St. Skittles fire. This one is just so mushy, it really deserves a “Barf Bag Alert.” A grown man throws a kitchen towel—or blanket, depending on which article you read—on top of a pot with flames shooting up and out of it and have already caught the cabinets on fire. Riiight… Civilian Firefighter of the Year Award right there, I’m telling ya.

“The smell of smoke wakes him. He runs into the kitchen and the pot is writhing in flames,” […]
        (I have never seen a pot “writhing”…must have been quite a sight to see)

• janc1955 says:

What a crock. The real lives of the Martins/Fultons must really be something if they and their scheming partners are willing to go to such lengths to sell the fairy tale. Makes me think what we know/surmise of the reality of this clan is just the tip of the iceberg.

• libby says:

They live in a special world where their grits cook faster than grits anywhere else on the entire planet

• libby says:

maybe traypretenddad was cooking some methamphetamine (he didnt want to share his meth recipe)

• eastern2western says:

personally, I am not even sure what to believe. at age of 9, trayvon was able to dragged his dad out of burning kitchen while on fire. then at age of 17, patricia martin called trayvon 160 lbs and no muscles. I understand a father’s pain of losing his son and will do all it takes to protect him or even bring him back, but I still firmly believe the story he told every media source is fabricated. According to the story, the grease fire burned his legs for a couple of minute and trayvon came and saved him. under normal circumstances, should tracy be disabled from the fire damages because a grease fire was burning him for a couple of minutes? If he was not disabled by the fire, should he have some of scars from the grease fire on his face? It just seems to be too weird to be. Another thing is how did trayvon survived the carbon monoxide poisonning? His story states, he went in shock for a couple of minutes and then called trayvon for help. However, should those couple of minutes sufficient enough to burn down the whole aparment and produced enough co to kill every one in the house. Last time I checked, co has 26 times affinity for hemoglobin than 02 and breathing a couple minutes of it would kill most people.

• maggiemoowho says:

Miami Dade county Public records does have a record of a claim from the hospital to collect fees. It is for services from 10/31/04 to 11/30/04. So I believe something happened, but with the differences in stories who knows “what happened”. Was TM inserted as the “hero saving his dad” to gain more sympathy and attempt to clean up an image. I just don’t believe anything that they say.

• maggiemoowho says:

Sorry I forgot to add that the hospital admission date on that record and claim is 10/31/04 so it does correlate with the date of the Florida/North Carolina game. That game was on 10/30/04. Admissions take many hours so it wouldn’t be unusual for the date to be one day later depending on the time he went to the hospital.

• jello333 says:

I’ve never doubted that there was probably a lot of truth to that story. Probably some embellishments here and there, but still…

No, what I thought about when I first heard it was not so much the “Trayvon saved my life” part. What I couldn’t get out of my mind was, “Dude! You realize you nearly killed your son through your carelessness? It’s nice he saved you, but it could have been HIM dying.” And no, I do NOT mean dying a “hero’s death”… I mean the possibility of him just lying there, not waking up, and dying of fire or smoke inhalation.

• hooson1st says:

jello333

I , as well, thought that there might be some embellishment, for example, Tracy passed out and TM woke him up and they crawled out, or something like that, but when you get down to it, besides making a hero out Trayvon in that incident, how does it apply to the issues facing GZ in this case?

• eastern2western says:

It does help the defense to establish trayvon was not some kid with no muscles. according to the story, travyon was probably a little hercules at the age of eight.

• jello333 says:

“how does it apply to the issues facing GZ in this case?” Agreed… no relevance that I can see. But since it was brought up by them (as an obvious attempt to influence public opinion), I don’t think it’s unfair for others to question the story. But no, you’re right…. if this ever comes out in court, I’ll be shocked.

• jordan2222 says:

All of this talk about Trayvon’s past and his upbringing serves one purpose: to counter the false narrative about the perfect world in which he lived.

You are probably correct in that it has no legal basis but the perception created by the media is that Trayvon was completely innocent and George was a cold blooded, racist murderer with a violent background. It is why so many people, even after so much evidence to the contrary has been revealed, still believe that George is guilty.

God forbid that this should go to a jury, but, if so, how would you overcome that? Suppose nothing about Trayvon’s past was ever made public, don’t you think that an angelic Trayon Martin might influence the jury even if the facts in a court of law prove that George is innocent?

Part of the narrative is that he has never been violent so why would they ever believe that Trayvon suddenly, without any provocation whatsoever, attacked George?

• jello333 says:

Some great points there. And even if this never gets to a jury (which it won’t, IMO), getting the truth about Trayvon out there is still very important. It’ll have an impact in how the public reacts when George is exonerated, and how much he’s hounded from then on. Of course there are gonna be some freaks who’ll still be chasing after him 30 years from now. But most people aren’t so deaf, blind, and stupid. It’s THOSE people, the ones with at least some sense of fairness, and somewhat of an open mind, who this is about.

• menostupid says:

E2W I totally agree. I lost my brother years ago to a house fire and his official cause of death was carbon monoxide poisoning..it don’t take long..,,,he was the 1st to be found within 2-3min of fire dept being on scene and they arrived pretty quickly after the fire started.

I also lost a nephew a few years ago to CO2 (carbon dioxide) poisoning. Scary stuff.

• yankeeintx says:

Here is the story on video:

When I first saw it, I had to laugh at Sybrina’s eye rolls and rapid blinking and respirations. Tracy wants us to believe that Trayvon runs into the kitchen that is on fire, his dad is laying on the floor burnt up, smoke detector is going off and asks “what’s wrong, dad?”. While he may have been on disability for 6 months, he was only in the hospital for a month, why lie? I would really like to know what he whispers to Sybrina at the very end of his speech. I’m guessing it might have been something like “how was that?”.

13. diwataman says:

I figure it might be beneficial to others to post this here about how to post a tweet in the comment section.

1. Look at the front page of a given tweeter and find the tweet you want to post.

2. On each Tweet in the upper right hand corner is the date the tweet was made. Left click on that. You can Right Click – Open in New Tab or Window if you like as well which is a good idea to do if you have scrolled through a long history of tweets and would like to keep that window open so you don’t have to scroll back through again.

3. Now that you have the new window open you will see that tweet, along with any replies, retweets, time and date of tweet, etc. It will also have its own URL.

4. Copy and Paste the URL into the comment section. The tweet will show as a tweet in the comment. I will post a tweet with brackets in order to show you the URL and then I will post the URL which will show the tweet.

[https://twitter.com/DiwataMan/status/245990184754241537]

Now I will post a test tweet and will remove the tweet later to see what happens.

14. arkansasmimi says:

Just saw this. Hmmm
    DAILY CAMERA EXCLUSIVE
    JonBenet Ramsey grand jury voted to indict parents in 1999, but DA refused to prosecute
    Legal expert: Alex Hunter may have been legally obligated to sign indictment
    By Charlie Brennan, Camera Staff Writerjournal-advocate.com
    Posted: 01/27/2013 12:00:00 AM MST

• arkansasmimi says:

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! LMBO IGNORANCE and look what they are teaching those babies! Shaking my head! LMBO You better back it up !!!!!!

• jello333 says:

That last guy was right… it really WAS some messed up stuff to be going on with “the babies out there” and witnessing all that. But instead of blaming the security guard, how ’bout you ask your IDIOTIC wife/girlfriend what HER problem was? I’m assuming those were HER “babies” too. So why didn’t SHE think about what she was putting them through when SHE was acting like a maniac? Right now I feel bad for those kids. But I bet in 10 years, you’ll be hearing about some of them on the news.

• auscitizenmom says:

And we wonder why kids turn out like Trayvon.

• ottawa925 says:

She went down like an anvil from a 3 story building. This is what we’re dealing with. After a video like that … EVERY one of those kids should have been taken away. Just awful. (ottawa shudders)

15. ottawa925 says:

I hadn’t seen this, but GZWarrior had this video of black student violent over Trayvon. It’s awfult. I’m wondering why it was allowed to go on for so long. Gosh, ppl need to get the lead out. Is there no authority in schools anymore? No wonder they are easy targets for the loonies. Warning: Graphic language

• ottawa925 says:

GZWarrior on twitter.

• jello333 says:

I can sympathize with people who have schizophrenia or bipolar disorder… or any other serious mental/emotional condition. But there’s one major problem in using that as an excuse for what we see in that video: As far as I’m aware, neither of those conditions cause a person to become a RACIST. So how do they explain THAT?

• jello333 says:

Ok, now I’ve read further, and I see they DO try to explain it. Hmm… I’m not a psychologist, so I can’t say if this has any credence or not.

“They say Carr couldn’t control her racist comments because of her condition. ‘When my sister is in her state, that’s where she goes,’ Nicole Carr said. They insist, however, Carr is not racist. ‘When she’s at home, her slurs were against black people,’ Joyce Carr said ‘She’s called my mom names, a black b-i-t-c-h, a nigger,’ Nicole Carr said.”

• jello333 says:

Heh, sorry, I forgot to edit the quote. Not sure if I was supposed to do that or not. One of you guys can fix it if you need to.

• Love the fact that there are so many good kids in that class that had to deal with the disruption through no fault of their own.
        It did make me wonder if that violent racist mentality is exactly what TM exhibited just before he was shot. Convenient to blame it on a nervous breakdown. Ugh

• pet says:

ummmm. errrrrrr… uh. uhmmm. yeah but… oh wait. but….

very inspirational. meet the new boss. same as the old boss. sigh.

• Lou says:

yep. TNB. I bet the Miami Herald and Frances Robles won’t show this video.

• myopiafree says:

All “mouth” – no brains. That is typical of foul-mouthed people, not to mention the associated violence. Where do these people come from??

• ottawa925 says:

I don’t care what condition they say she has. First, and I repeat, her behavior could have caused someone serious injury. WHERE WAS THE SECURITY??? Did you see how much time had transpired? Unacceptable. The one guy with uniform on who looked like security stayed away from her and poor soul in the sweater had to be the one to confront her. How bout all the laughing from the other black students? the females after she was hauled off that were laughing? Don’t they realize harm could have come to them as well? These are college students. Oh lawdy lawdy.

Second, what I see is the “I’m black, I can act out and no one can do anything about it, and I will suffer no consequences for my actions” syndrome. Kinda like Trayvon. I can walk into class when I feel like it. Where were the consequences from his parents … as we know the school gave him some. HE knew he could do whatever he pleased and nobody was going to say ….. peep.

• Lou says:

and that’s why I defend GZ so passionately. people like this know their rights, but do not know their responsibilities. sort of like the kid that was suspended 3 times in one year and assaulted a strager because he thought he was white. it’s about black privilege and the Black Greivance Industry asking that we make it easier for them.

• libby says:

When the school punished trayvon, his parents reward him.
        Traypretenddad tells the world he “punished” trayvon (in his world to punsih him would mean giving him a big pile of money and tell him to go have fun – “come home whenever you want, no curfew, no worries”)

• myopiafree says:

And if Obamma had a daughter .. she would act like this twit??

• lovemygirl says:

Ever teacher, every person, needs to learn and practice the thumb lock and similar techniques. This whacko would have been on the floor screaming in pain if someone challenged her.