“Smoke Gets In Your Eyes, But Only Sheeple Need Your Cries”…..

It’s Hillary’s Turn to Cry (By Jack Cashill) “For me, this is not just a matter of policy. It’s personal,” said a verklempt Hillary Clinton choking back the tears at Wednesday’s Benghazi hearing. “I stood next to President Obama as the Marines carried those flag-draped caskets off the plane at Andrews. I put my arms around the mothers and fathers, sisters and brothers, sons and daughters, and the wives left alone to raise their children.”

Hillary may well have been sincere, but with the Clintons you never know. A classic maudlin moment during Bill Clinton’s presidency occurred immediately after a 1996 memorial service for Commerce Secretary Ron Brown. Brown, a sworn enemy of the Clintons in his final days, died in what the U.S. Air Force called an “inexplicable” plane crash in Croatia.

As Clinton and the Reverend Tony Campolo were walking back to the White House from the service, they were discussing, as Campolo later told me, the typically joyous black funerals they had attended in the past, and the conversation turned mirthful. (read more)

About these ads
This entry was posted in Clinton(s), Dem Hypocrisy, media bias, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to “Smoke Gets In Your Eyes, But Only Sheeple Need Your Cries”…..

1. joeyp1 says:

I wonder who’s been marinating bill’s cigars, as of late .. ;)

2. lovemygirl says:

I remember Bill’s fake tears. I also remember Whitewater and Juanita. God help us if she wins in 2016.

• ctdar says:

Bill’s phony tears at Ron Brown ‘s funeral (April 1996) caught on camera with commentary by Rush. If this doesn’t convince anyone what a pos snake oil salesman Clinton is, I don’t know what will.

• retire2005 says:

As I quoted Hillary before: she requires a willing suspension of disbelief.

I imagine the first time she used that phrase was when Bubba said “I did not have sex with that woman, Ms. Lewinski.”

Well, you know our nation has swirled downt the toilet when a rapist is made Father of the Year.

3. cajunkelly says:

A caller for Rush yesterday had a perfect point:

President Bush on the WMDs not being found;

What difference does it make?

4. maggiemoowho says:

Didn’t John Kerry cry yesterday also. New term, new acting coach I suppose. Makes our Country look weak.

• WeeWeed says:

I think he cried when the rice pellets entered his buttocks, too – you know, the “wound” for which he received his Purple Heart. I do believe he even wrote himself up for that medal. Stellar leadership…… just, stellar. But, “what difference does it make??”

5. rocker124 says:

People were held as slaves 200 years ago? What difference does it make? Actually while writing that, I seriously have to wonder what difference it makes so many years later. Maybe Hillary made a comment that will cause people to question a lot of things!

6. czarowniczy says:

Dead bodies…tears on command…benefits of having all of those Hollywood hangers-on – well, hanging on. Lights…camera…action…cue bullshit. Let’s role…

7. recoverydotgod says:

The WH patted themselves on the back way too early…for not losing a single life.
    October 20, 2011

8. Josh says:

“What Difference Does It Make?” – aka “The Hillary Shuffle”

9. Eleanor is ecstatic that there are TWO -Worst Ladies- who have stolen her title away.
    Personally, I’m not looking forward to the day when both of them are down here.
    They will solidify this place being called HELL. :evil:

10. elvischupacabra says:

Through all this, she chose to wear GREEN, the holy color of I-slam.

11. recoverydotgod says:

Very close to the end of testimony…when all the tears were gone…

Rep. Brooks Questions Secretary Clinton on Benghazi Tragedy
    01/23/13

-snip-

Congressman Brooks: “Okay, well on September 16th, the very same day, you and Ambassador Susan Rice made her statements to the American people and the world, Libyan President Mohammed el-Megarif said on NPR that, quote, ‘the idea that this criminal and cowardly act was a spontaneous protest, that it just spun out of control, is completely unfounded and preposterous. We firmly believe that this was a pre-calculated, preplanned attack that was carried out specifically to attack the United States Consulate,’ end quote. As we now know, from everything I have read at least, the Libyan president told the truth. Contrast that with the statements by Ambassador Rice to the United Nations. It forces one to wonder whether Libya’s intelligence was that much better than America’s on September the 16th, or whether Libyan leaders were that much more willing to be candid or to avoid misstatements. Secretary Clinton, what evidence was there that was so compelling, that it caused the White House, through Ambassador Susan Rice, to make these representations about spontaneous protest, anti-Muslim videos, and the like, despite evidence and statements of Libya’s own president to the contrary. If she is going to make these statements an affirmative act on her part, where was the compelling evidence and what was it?”

Secretary Clinton: “Well Congressman, I was not involved in the so-called talking points process. My understanding is it was a typical process, trying to get to the best information available, it was an intelligence product. They are, as I again understand it, working with their committees of jurisdiction to try to unpack that, but I will say that all of the senior Administration officials, including Ambassador Rice, who spoke publically to this terrible incident have the same information from the intelligence community.”

Congressman Brooks: “If I might interject, I appreciate your response so far, but if you’re not familiar with any compelling evidence that would support the statements made by Ambassador Rice, who would know?”

Secretary Clinton: “Well, there was evidence and the evidence was being sifted and analyzed by the intelligence community, which is why the intelligence community was the principle decider about what went into talking points. And there was also the added problem of nobody wanting to say things that would undermine the investigation. So it was much more complex than I think we’re giving it credit for sir.”

Congressman Brooks: “Thank you for your candor, and thank you for your time.”

12. justfactsplz says:

If she is standing in line to run for 2016, all I can see is the Republican Party, or Tea Party, any good patriot party needs to be finding a viable candidate pronto!

13. bob e says:

if really am enjoying the special eye glasses routine by hilly.. i gotta feelin’ they aint gonna be
    hanging on her face too long.