Lord Of The Flies….

Obama No Fly Zone

Today

Obama No Fly Zone 2

Last Year…..

Previously…..

This entry was posted in Dear Leader - Creepy POTUS Worship, Islam, Obama re-election, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

69 Responses to Lord Of The Flies….

1. ctdar says:

Hahaha what do the alinsky “rules for radicals” say?
    #7 – 5
    5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.”

Time to fight fire with fire :lol:

2. mcfyre2012 says:

Well…flies ARE attracted to the stench of despair (among other things). Might as well go to the primary source.

I don’t have flies in my Florida house in July…why does the White House have flies in January?

3. WeeWeed says:

This is NOT the time of year for flies. Maggots must be maturing close by. :shock:

4. texan59 says:

This vehicle was spotted leaving Casa Blanco earlier today.

• Sharon says:

….and you’ve still got one day to go before the weekend. I’m thinking you better get out of big H before they close in on you………….

5. czarowniczy says:

I don’t think the flies worship him, I think they are naturally attracted to him…

6. justfactsplz says:

Flies are always attracted to a pile of doo doo.

7. ottawa925 says:

There are some ppl out there that believe he is a demon and that is why the flies keep showing up. Remember the Amityville Horror? the flies? Flies supposedly follow demons around because the demon smells rotten and decaying. What other president have you ever seen with so much flies on him? Anyway, it wouldn’t surprise me a bit if he WAS a demon. How else could you account for all this crap (excuse the pun) going on.

8. ottawa925 says:

Maybe what Republicans need to do is get themselves lined up with an Exorcist. Couldn’t hurt. Has anyone tried giving him a couple of sprinkles of Holy Water? First you gotta tell him Regular water is Holy Water, and see his reaction. We already know he speaks in tongues. Him, Crump and DD.

9. 22tula says:

But if thou wilt not let them go, behold I will send in upon thee, and upon thy servants, and upon thy houses all kind of flies: and the houses of the Egyptians shall be filled with flies of divers kinds, and the whole land wherein they shall be. [Exodus 8:21]

• canadacan says:

When I was young whippersnapper I got some kind of award for memory work for the Bible that was a long many moons ago. I have done some study of the Bible as history literature. There is something for everything in the Bible I think it’s time I reformed and took a Bible study class

10. dizzymissl says:

That happens often enough not to be a coincidence.

11. Conversation tonight at dinner in Hell’s Kitchen…

Lucifer: “What in Hell do I have to do next just to prove to them that my boy is the Anti-Christ?”

Eleanor: “Listen, Old Scratch, don’t go too far with your damn flies in the White House. It’s going to take both ORKIN® -and- SERVPRO® to get the place back to normal.”

12. cajunkelly says:

The flies are gathering like buzzards over the carcass of our freedom.

13. dizzymissl says:

Watch this, it will FLIP you out:

14. akathesob says:

lmao.

15. czarowniczy says:

Yo Ho, ladies and gents. One of my news sources is saying that the UN is launching an inquiry into the impact on civilians of drone strikes and other targeted killings. Geez, I wonder whom they could be looking at? Maybe that karma is starting to turn.

16. menostupid says:

Got a good laugh outta these images this morning LOL all I could think of was what my daddy used to say about attracting flies…”even the flies know you’re full o poo” love it!

17. Josh says:

BHO and some guy were in a meeting.
    ‘Hold on, don’t move,’ the guy warned BHO in mid-mouthful.
    ‘Why, what’s the matter?’
    ‘There’s a very dangerous fly buzzing around your mouth. Keep still.’
    ‘Oo-ee,’ shrieked BHO. ‘What is it?’
    ‘It looks like a dum-dum fly,’ said the guy.
    “A dum-dum fly? What’s a dum-dum fly?’
    ‘It’s something that hangs around the back end of cows.’
    ‘Hang on,’ said BHO. ‘Are you saying that my face is like the back end of a cow?’
    ‘It’s got nothing to do with me,’ shrugged the guy, ‘but you’ll have to convince the fly.’

Taken from Leon Schuster’s Lekker, Thick South African Joke Book by Leon Schuster and modified.