12-8 George Zimmerman Case – Open Discussion Thread

Use this thread as an open thread just for Zimmerman Case stuff. A place to just dump, collect, or discuss general information about the Trayvon Martin VS George Zimmerman Case.

REMINDER – Please WATCH THE TONE and CONTENT of Commentary. Please be respectful, courteous and considerate of other readers and contributors. Please avoid hatespeak, angry rhetoric, vulgarity, personal attacks and condescension. If you wish to engage in vitriolic, racist, or bitter angry rhetoric, there are alternative sites on the internet more than welcoming to such considerations. But not here. Thank You.

About these ads
This entry was posted in George Zimmerman Open Thread, Trayvon Martin, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

76 Responses to 12-8 George Zimmerman Case – Open Discussion Thread

1. rumpole2 says:

As I foretold……… :D

LIMPapa has made one of his hilarious video mashes out of More-inane Dave’s recent “Walk Thru” vid

It is by far the funniest one yet!!!!!

You may not believe this… but honestly, I could not “make up” something this bizarre and stupid……

I kid you not!! He has added part of Dee Dee’s voice as sound track!! :D
    (Narrative from interview with BDLR)

Really unintelligible, and unintelligent, drivel really is a fitting sound track for a LIMPapa production. :D
    ( He has dimmed the picture and made it black and white.. I guess to imply evening? But that doesn’t work of course)

I was NOT going to provide a link….. I don’t want to give LIMPass any hits at YT… but this is TOO HILARIOUS to not share.
    (Perhaps if people view as embedded YT, rather than watching at YT.. it will not at to the YT “hit count”)

One point I noticed: Dee Dee is saying “Right by his father’s house” before the walker (Imaginary GZ) has got near the start of the path towards the T.

• LoudaJew says:

LOL, Hooked on Phonics.

• Ad rem says:

Film noir…at its finest!

• Ad rem says:

The title of the background music (Ombra mai fu) translates from the Italian as “never was a shade”, and is sung by the main character, Xerxes I of Persia, admiring the shade of a plane tree. The opera was usually performed by a “castrato”…and at the time it was considered a commercial failure. Hmmmm…I think I’m seeing the point here….. :lol:

• rumpole2 says:

:D :D :D

Thanks….. what a smart and very well read puddy you are!! :)

I did not pick the “Castrato” reference… but it is clearly something that came to More-inane subliminally (ref “Subliminal Racism” already suggested for George).

I see it all now….. the females at JQ act, and proudly describe themselves as female dogs… the “guys” are all “Castrato” for sure :D

• Chip Bennett says:

This aptly demonstrates the cognitive dissonance manifested by Martin supporters: who cares about the facts I ardently believe that George Zimmerman is a racist murderer; therefore, it must be true.

• TandCrumpettes says:

Has anyone made a video documenting TMs movements precisely as DD described?

Not like this video, but more like: the doors of the 7-11 open and instantaneously we’re at “the mail thing,” we jump from “the back” to the T, to Brandy’s, back to the “back” again, back to the T…

You know, just as she described it?

• rumpole2 says:

We have had the “walk thru” through the eyes of LIMPapa’s, Moreinane, TM and now the mythical DeeDee 1.01
      I suggest Moreinane and Dave get together with the dope who hears 4 accomplices and a cockatoo and the produce the definitive work:

A “Fly Thru” seen from the perspective of the cockatoo

• nameofthepen says:

One LLMPoopa video is worth a thousand lol’s. :D

2. Dear God, Handel’s Ombra mai fu – FAIL.

3. Angel says:

Got it right this time! Over the rainbow, GZ and family!

4. Angel says:

Dedicated to Crump: “You got something to hide that you are telling me.”

I think Steve Perry and Journey say it better.

• canadacan says:

The real bill real on YouTube. George Zimmerman part 2 Guess who all are Free Masons. Obama, Holder Crump Martin. The list goes on and on worth listening to, Very interesting and informative To a degree. The real bill real is right Crump should be in jail.

• cajunkelly says:

(sigh) My DH is a Master Mason, past Master of his Lodge (Worshipful Master).
        This being said, is *he* part of the conspiracy as well?

P.S. I’m willing to bet the ones you list are Prince Hall Masons. There is a difference.

FTR, traydaddy is a “mason” as well. That has been discussed at length here, with bizarre pictures included.

• canadacan says:

I saw those pictures and they were bazaar There are Free Masons and then there are Free Masons You are right about the conspiracy thing I hate conspiracy theories. The correct spelling should be bizzare. Bazaar works for them also. I was just quoting from the video for what its worth.

• cajunkelly says:

Mr. (or Ms.) canadacan,
            I find it amusing that you’d criticize my spelling of a word especially when your posts are often riddled with inaccurate spelling and in the one above I see three missed punctuations (periods missing). :)

Yes, I am very touchy about the Masonic issue. I have (and will continue to do so)defended Masonry/Free Masons in regards to “freemasons” attached to this case.

IMO, there is absolutely NO connection between the two other than the name “they” have laid claim to. Masonry that *I* am intimately familiar with is not a “social club” and they focus more on doing great charitable deeds. Of course the general public doesn’t know about the many charitable deeds because true Masons do not boast about them.

In summation, my post was not meant to be offensive toward you. It is any general comment that appears to combine the two factions that I find personally offensive, therefore I reply in order to define the difference. (accent on “personallly”, meaning that I don’t assume that you intended to be offensive)

Hopefully you accept this post in the spirit it is intended. :)

5. cajunkelly says:

8) All information received by FDLE from the Department of Economic Opportunity pertaining to this case.

I’m having difficulty understanding the connection. All I can glean from the D of E O Florida that cold possibly pertain to this case is unemployment compensation and/or child support.

??

Anyone else have any ideas?

• boutis says:

Since Trayvon was a minor, and the parents were divorced, were child support payments in the system, and who paid them, or something? Or a teen jobs program in the summer? Did the FDLE do a general state database search on the parents or family?

• flaladybug says:

Just read an interesting article in Dec. 7 Tallahassee Democrat…..Hunting Deutsch “abruptly resigned” as executive director of DEO this week amid questions about jobless benefits he received before he was hired. Jesse Panuccio was appointed by Rick Scott to the position on Thursday. He is the 3rd director in 1 year!!! He has also been Governor Scott’s GENERAL COUNSEL FOR 2 YEARS…. his last important case was ” trying unsuccessfully to get a judge to shield Ltd. Gov. Jennifer Carroll from being questioned in a criminal case involving one of her former aides.”. Hmmmmmm…….

6. cosmocrash says:

Rumpole – thanks for all the great vids and funny comments you provide! It hit me that all a jury really needs is to watch this video of George walking to the “T” to immediately arrive at the conclusion that Trayvon was the one who ambushed George – as you come upon the “T,” there would be no way for George to ambush Trayvon from that position – espeically when Trayvon was already seen (and commented by George to NEN) going to the “back” to where Brandy lived! Trayvon HAD to have doubled-back to confront George.

• rumpole2 says:

You are welcome of course :D
      IF this case gets as far as a trial……I am sure that the “video mashes” from from the Duelling Cretins will not be seen. They are puerile and amateurish and inaccurate to say the least. But increasingly funny to watch if you view them with the correct frame of mind.
      What may well be shown in court is George’s “re-enactment” with LE the morning after the incident. I think that give a clear idea of what happened.

7. murderbythebook says:

I think by now Bernie realizes he’s run into a big buzz saw known at the defense. LOL

8. david says:

Apparently Trayvonites are unaware that blood spreads as it continues to flow from a wound. One of their latest moronic grievances is that the HD color photo does not reflect the 45% covered with blood described by paramedic O’rourke who arrived on scene a few minutes after the photo.

• LoudaJew says:

also, the thing about George thought Trayvon was a teenager. George couldn’t even identify his ethnicity at first, much less his age.

9. Knuckledraggingwino says:

Interesting shooting.

I wonder of Crump will show punt say “he shouldn’t gave gotten into the car”.

10. strat4evr says:

Why do you think Benjamine Crump is not worried about being caught in his lies? You do know he is not worried don’t you?

11. strat4evr says:

Come on. Somebody tell me.

12. strat4evr says:

Dang….. I said you would have a good comment to that question.

13. strat4evr says:

OK , won’t comment anymore.

\

14. strat4evr says:

murderbythebook, You call me stupid?

15. strat4evr says:

This has totally screwed me up. I have followed and supported CTH because I believe in them.The issue of George, Shellie and Mikki is my belief and I am absolute in my opinion. I am close to the family and I will defy you to…………This is really screwed up………Yea, now it starts huh?

• jello333 says:

What is going on?

• jello333 says:

Seriously, what’s going on? Are you seeing comments the rest of us aren’t seeing or something? With the way the site has been acting up at times the past few days, nothing would surprise me. Between this “snow” feature covered the page, and comments randomly disappearing and then coming back (they’ve been doing that with me), I wouldn’t be surprised if someone’s trying to hack the site.

• justfactsplz says:

I have not idea but it is possible. Who is Mikki? I have felt recently that there are posters here who pretend to support George, but if you read between the lines it makes you wonder. I don’t know why this poster is so upset. I hate to see people get so upset.

• jordan2222 says:

strat4evr

What do you mean by this?

I am close to the family

16. strat4evr says:

Yes I did ask about Chump. He is a liar

17. strat4evr says:

Justfactsplz, Who is Mikki? Posters here to pretend to support George…Wow…….

• justfactsplz says:

I am sorry that I am in the dark on this. I just don’t recall hearing the name before. I asked because I genuinely wanted to know and I felt sorry for you that you seemed so upset. Now you have tried to make me feel dumb. Most people here know how strongly I support the Zimmermans, it is not pretending, it is personal.

• jordan2222 says:

Who is Mikki? I have never heard that name before.

What are you trying to accomplish here?

• jello333 says:

He’s been here awhile… not as much as some of the rest of us, but I’ve seen him for quite awhile. Like JustFacts, he’s a friend (maybe relative?) of George. His comments tonight were, I think, from some kind of confusion… I’m pretty sure he was responding to comments in another thread or something, which was why people in this one were confused. The way things have been flying so fast and furious the past few days, it’s pretty easy to loose track of where you’re at.

• justfactsplz says:

Well I sure don’t know who is and can’t figure out what in the H he is talking about. I don’t know why he lashed out at me. I felt bad for him that he was so upset.

• jello333 says:

Yeah, definitely something odd going on tonight with him. I see Sundance is in the convo, so that’s good. As for who he is, I’m just taking his word for it that he’s close to George in some way. He’s said some things before (can’t recall exactly what now) that seemed credible.

18. strat4evr says:

I was only trying to comment on my experience with kids in the neighborhood as to relates to my experience with the kids I am close to. Off course to this thread and I apologize if I got off track and was out of line. This is very hard………….

• jello333 says:

No, you’re not out of line, and please talk about whatever you want to. It’s just that I couldn’t figure out what you were referring to. You seemed to be responding to some other comments that had made you mad or something… but I couldn’t figure out where those comments were. Which is why I asked you “What’s going on?” It wasn’t a complaint or anything… it was just a question, because I had (and still pretty much have) no idea what was going on. ;)

• sundance says:

@strat4evr, Are you stable?

None of your comments appear to make any sense. It is as if you are having a conversation with someone we cannot see…. perhaps you are hearing voices? Do you have anyone physically nearby you who can assist.?

19. justfactsplz says:

I pray for everyone. If there are misunderstandings we need to iron them out.

20. murderbythebook says:

I feel bad. He/she thought I was calling her/him stupid when it was Crump I was calling stupid.