Why Did George Zimmerman View Trayvon As “suspicious”?

This question has dogged the entire narrative from the very beginning.   People threw around the term “profile” in a racial sense.   However, as more and more FBI and State investigative witness testimony/statements are reviewed the answer looms obvious.

Trayvon Martin looked suspicious because he fit the same behavioral and descriptive outline of the prior criminals in the Retreat at Twin Lakes sub-division.

It certainly appears George Zimmerman became another well-known victim of Political Correctness and Cultural Marxism run amok,  here’s why:

First, let’s look at who George Zimmerman saw on the night in question….

Trayvon with buttonTrayvon 7-11

Then just look at the words from the neighborhood folks who lived there as they talked to the FBI.   These interviewed witnesses were themselves either “black” or “minority”:

From Witness #48 (Black Male in Community)

Photobucket

From Witness #46 (minority)

Photobucket

From the Husband of Witness #46  (minority)

Photobucket

From Witness #47 (minority)

Photobucket

From Witness #51 (black female)

Photobucket

These are just a few examples of the descriptive from inside the community itself.   Despite the neighborhood community continually telling the media and reporters that nothing about the Trayvon Martin Shooting was based on race, those who stoked the fire of racial animosity continued pushing the false narrative.

Benjamin+Crump+Tampa+Church+Holds+Town+Hall+QGaz0oqyOwHl

Another consideration was reported to the black advocacy/interest media outlet The Global Grind:

[…] A criminal justice student who aspired to become a judge, Zimmerman also  concerned himself with the safety of his neighbors after a series of break-ins  committed by young African-American men.

Though civil rights demonstrators have argued Zimmerman should not have  prejudged Martin, one black neighbor of the Zimmermans said recent history  should be taken into account.

“Let’s talk about the elephant in the room. I’m black, OK?” the woman said,  declining to be identified because she anticipated backlash due to her race. She  leaned in to look a reporter directly in the eyes. “There were black boys  robbing houses in this neighborhood,” she said. “That’s why George was  suspicious of Trayvon Martin.” (link)

Yet, from the outset the attorneys of the Trayvon Martin Family worked the media 24/7 to sell a narrative of “racist profiling”.   Recently we questioned Trayvon Martin Family Media Consultant, Ryan Julison about this narrative;  Because, despite his claims to the contrary,  we documented his advancement of this same story.    Julison responded:

[…]  the family is wondering why George Zimmerman told the non-emergency operator that Trayvon looked suspicious the evening of February 26.  They aren’t accusing George Zimmerman of being a racist or hating black people or shooting Trayvon because he was black, they are simply looking for answers as to why Zimmerman thought their son looked suspicious that night.   (link)

Now reconcile that statement from Media Consultant Ryan Julison, who speaks on behalf of Sybrina Fulton (mom) and Tracy Martin (dad), together with family attorneys Benjamin Crump, Natalie Jackson, Daryl Parks and Jasmine Rand against the backdrop of their appearance with congresswoman Fredrica Wilson on April 11th.

Has there ever been a more succinct example of specifically intended race-baiting, driven by media supported Political Correctness, creating a false framing of racism, against anyone in your lifetime?

Honestly.

Photobucket

About these ads
This entry was posted in Dem Hypocrisy, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Racism, Ryan Julison, Trayvon Martin, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

194 Responses to Why Did George Zimmerman View Trayvon As “suspicious”?

1. TandCrumpettes says:

Well, let’s take it from the top. I live in a gated community – I am neighborhood watch so I know the residents fairly well. At least, I know them better than most people get to know their neighbors. I also know there have been a lot of burglaries in the neighborhood committed by people on foot, wandering the complex.

So one night, I’m heading off to the store. It’s drizzling a bit, kind of cold, and yet I see someone hanging out at a building that is definitely CLOSED. (not to mention that I MAY have seen them enter the communty through bushes rather than the gate)

I’ve never seen this person before. Maybe they’re a guest…but why are they alone? Who would invite a guest and then leave them to hang out in the rain?

I’m gonna drive past and get a better look. After all, maybe they just went jogging and got caught in the rain. Maybe they’re “new.” Maybe they’re lost…..just let me drive up here and get a better loo….

OH MY! They just saw me and covered their face! That can’t be good. Sure, its raining but why don’t they want me to see them? Surely my neighbors would know it was just me! Maybe they don’t know me, but why are they hiding themselves? I’m not doing anything…just driving past. Hmmm…could this be one of the burglars?

I’m gonna pull over and have the cops check this out. I really don’t know why anyone would try to hide themselves just because I looked at them. At any rate, even if they are lost or just got caught in the rain, the police can help them.

(beep boop beep beep beep…..ring…)

Oh my…he’s coming toward me. Yikes. Maybe its nothing, maybe he’s just walking in this direction totally coincidentally. But the police should really get here….just in case…

For God’s sake he’s now circling my car….yeah…umm…this is definitely NOT good. He’s not just passing by.

“Can you please just send someone over here?”

WOW – he heard that! Off he goes….yeah, this is definitely not just someone who was lost or needed help. The police won’t get here in time – I’ll just go see where he ran off to so I can tell them…I’ve still got them on the line so that’s even better!

Wait..no…he lost me. Oh well, I’ll chat with dispatch for a bit longer….see ya in a sec!

POW.
    BANG.
    Mount.
    BASH.

Why yes, I think my suspicions were correct. Tell me again where race comes in because I was too busy noticing what he was DOING.

• Sha says:

Most young men would have went home and told someone what happened and complained about the guy checking them out if they where staying as a guest with someone .

• TandCrumpettes says:

To be perfectly honest, I think most young men would give a polite smile and raise a hand in “hello” if they saw me looking at them. Happens every day.

I smile back, return the hand-up, and go on my merry way. Nothing to see here.

When I was TMs age, I had gone to a school dance that had ended at 9-ish. My date and I decided to walk home, roughly a 3-mile journey. This was back in the day when “local schools” were the norm. Not too far but it was 10 or past by the time we got to the neighborhood.

Some guy pulled up in a car and asked us gruffly, “What are you kids doing out here so late?”

I sort of motioned to my clothes (a dress, obviously) and replied ever-so-sweetly, “Oh! We just walked home from the Homecoming Dance at [high school 3 miles away]. We’re almost there!” I motioned to a side street, “I just live up here….” and motioned to another street “and he lives up there a bit…”

The guy said, “Oh yeah! I forgot the dance was tonight! You kids make it home safe!”

And that was it. When was I supposed to punch the guy?

• Sha says:

You are right about the smile and a wave of your hand. Thats how I was raised also when I moved from the city . I was thinking more on the lines of people who are use to being in places where you can’t be to friendly. I have been told by some of my friends that I shouldn’t go to New York or some other places because I am way to friendly and I would get myself killed. I don’t know that much about Florida and If it’s o.k. to be friendly are you need to go on about your business.

• TandCrumpettes says:

I was in Panama City Beach not too long ago and the people there were saints…seriously. Then again, I assume most were tourists. At any rate, it was by far the friendliest city I’ve ever been to.

A smile and a wave of the hand can go a long way I don’t think its being overly-friendly. Its just a gesture of goodwill.

People “look” at me all the time. 9 times out of 10, I look back smiling, and they sheepishly admit, “Oh my, I am sorry! I thought you were someone else!” The other remaining times, it turns out I actually do know them!

Shucks, I’ve even been followed in cars I didn’t recognize. Turns out my friend had bought a new car, borrowed their spouse’s, so forth and so on. Sometimes I think I’m being followed and it just turns out the other car coincidentally was going my way, and eventually turned off a side street somewhere.

I’d just like to know when I am supposed to punch these people. These are apparently “new” rules, but I’d just like to know at exactly what point I am supposed to start throwing fists. Am I supposed to give them the chance to say, “I thought you were someone else?”

This kind of reminds me of when I’ve just stepped out of the grocery and my cashier is running behind screaming, “Ma’am! Ma’am!”

According to these new rules, am I supposed to pull up my shirt collar, throw on some shades and bolt away because she must think I’ve stolen something? Should I turn around and punch her?

Or should I just turn around and give her a chance to say, “Ma’am, you forgot your wallet!”

• Sha says:

TandCrumpettes: I think it’s about the way a person is raised. Some people react from the reactions they get from others. I have a habit of speaking to people when they pass by or nodding my head and giving them a smile, I feel like I’m being rude if I don’t. I don’t scare easily but my guard is always up. I wouldn’t ever put my hands on anyone unless I have no other choice but to defend myself. With that said , my temper is so bad I don’t have enough since to know when to be scared and when to back down. I live in the country in my area because , I wonted to distance myself from the crowd up town. Most of the people around me are pretty good people ,but there are alot of nasty attitudes and smart mouths so you better be able to defend yourself if you have to or be able to take someone trying to talk crap to you. I am a kind person by nature but sometimes I have to let people know that doesn’t make me weak. I get shell shock when I go out of town and travel to another state. Everyone is so polite and sweet I think I’m on candid camera or something. I guess we have to remember not to let people change us with there rude behavior and what is acceptable to them is not to us.

2. LoudaJew says:

Sundance, you’re a genius! it’s not PC to show the real pictures of TM on that night. The TRUTH has NO agenda. showing the 7/11 pic of Trayvon next to the recently released pic of George can get you in trouble with the PC police. LOL
    …and the button that Tray wore of a dead person who was murdered is a sign of gang involvement. at least in North Dade area (that is if the person on the button was murdered). Finally, I often wonder why Trayvon attended Krop. He was out of area. His mom wanted him to attend the white school.

• Liberals USED to be the optimistic ones says:

I imagine he did better in a vocational school (when he actually made it to school-I hear he attended as many as 50% of his classes)

• youwantthattoo says:

That reminds me, where the heck is that photo button? I want that too.

• selfdefenseadvocate says:

Good question, youwantthattoo. That button apparently meant something important to TM. All I have ever heard was that it was a relative (cousin?) who died. I am interested in knowing: Whose face was on that button? What was his relationship to TM? When did he die? How old was he? How did he die?

• 1harpazo says:

Lou is Krop the “white school”? If it is, do ya think that his mom racially profiled the local high school and didn’t want her son tainted by attending a school predominately attended by certain minorities?

• LoudaJew says:

Krop is a lot more white then Carol City Sr. which was in Trayvon’s neighborhood. It’s a crime to knowingly use someone elses address to attend an out of area school. most likely Sybrina used a relative’s address. Sybrina would have had to shown a light bill to prove that Trayvon was in area. Sybrina wanted to put him in a school in a better area which translates in real talk to less African Americans with attitudes to challenge Trayvon.

3. Angel says:

I always wondered if that button TM wore that night was some type of way others could identify him on that night.

4. Sha says:

I don’t care who you are , if you know a certain group of people have been robbing houses in your area you are going to be on the look out for them. If you where told some young women had been breaking into homes in your area then you would be on the look out for young women. I don’t think it was personal one bit that GZ was checking TM out. I have always felt he just fit the description of some of the people who where doing the break-ins in the area.

• thefirstab says:

You’re right Sha — but that description conveniently fit into a “perpetually aggrieved” category. Wasn’t that nice and tidy?! And that is the ONLY reason this case is what it is — oh, and because Mr. Julison embellished a few details.

This is slightly off-topic – our ‘hood is not “gated”, but there is only one entrance in and out. We have no organized NW, but most permanent residents tend to be aware of out of the ordinary behavior or people.
      For several months, multiple incidents have occurred that led me to think my house was being “cased”. Like catching someone in my carport (who hauled butt) when I unexpectedly came home. Anyway, word got out – thank you FB and teenage girls. My daughter’s BFF couple streets over has a dad who is SWAT; he noticed someone parking a car on his dead-end, the driver got out with a backpack and jogged away. SWAT man went over and let the air out of his tires. AND when jogger (or smash-n-grabber) came back he was questioned, and told not to come back or else. :) We likey our SWATman. I realize many non-LE couldn’t/wouldn’t confront a stranger like that – and the thugs know it. Whatever race they are. BTW, all mentioned above were Caucasian.

• Sha says:

thefirstab: I don’t see anything wrong with people looking out for each other. What’s the worst that could happen if everyone keep there hands to themselves. Someones feelings get hurt because someone ask them why they where acting strange or hanging around some where were people don’t know them. I think some people are offended way to easily. If your not doing anything wrong why would you care if someone checked you out. If you where going to be in the area alot you would wont someone to know who you are.

• justfactsplz says:

You are right Sha. Trayvon did fit the description of those who had been doing the break ins. That coupled with his bizarre behavior was what made him suspicious to George. It was not racial profiling. I have a cute story to share with you. The other day we were coming home from the grocery when we spotted a baby bear by the road all frantic and afraid of the passing cars. We started to turn around to go back and scare him back in the woods when we saw a forest officer stop so we left it in his capable hands. That reminded me of a recent news story about a bear attacking a labrador in it’s yard. I mentioned to my husband that I was worried about that happening to our dogs as we have bear come into our yard. My husband asked if I believed everything the media reported. He said they left out the part where the bear was guarding his food source, the dog’s food which had been left in the yard. He told me that was bear profiling and I about cracked up. And here I thought he wasn’t following the case that closely. George knowing my guy will get a kick out of that story.

5. metrometeor says:

Didn’t the break-ins stop after the shooting? Mmm.

6. When it dawns on the race-baiters that they are all-in, holding a full house, and GZ throw’s down the straight flush I want to be front and center to wallow in their collective screams of racism while watching them reach deeply, very deep into their pockets that are filled with the blood money of the last extortion attempt(s). The pain is coming……………. racists

7. CMSIQ says:

“Has there ever been a more succinct example of specifically intended race-baiting, driven by media supported Political Correctness, creating a false framing of racism, against anyone in your lifetime?”

Without a doubt….NO

8. maggiemoowho says:

The Scheme Team are the ones who thought hoodies look suspicious. Ther’re the ones who came up with the “suspicious hoodie” story, GZ only gave a discription of what TM was wearing after he was asked by the operator. It was TM’s actions that made him suspicious. It’s irresponsible for the Scheme Team to make people feel like they are wrong for being suspicious of someone or for calling 911. They’re teaching kids that they are wrong for being scared or suspicious of people and that all people in hoodies are good people and they can be trusted. What’s even worse are the parents who encourage their kids to wear these hoodies in support of TM.
    PS: Why haven’t they released a photo of that pin.

9. Sentenza says:

Do any of these burglaries by young, black, males, coincide with Martin’s visits to the neighborhood?

10. recoverydotgod says:

No. And it looks suspicious as he-double-toothpicks.

11. raiikun says:

Marinade Dave made a new post with “proof” of George lying…

his proof? The question on the CVSA test where George was asked if he ever drove over the speed limit.

Does the moron not understand the concept of the Control question?

12. Ron Callaway says:

Very good article at PJMEDIA about George.

13. mcfyre2012 says:

What’s the big deal with “profiling?” We all profile everyday. In a lot of cases, it’s how we pick our mates. It’s how friends are initially made. It’s often how kids are selected for teams in gym class. Profiling is just a part of “first impressions.”

What was the impression given off by Trayvon? It’s right there on the 911 tape, plain as day. It’s the same impression he gives as the “No-Limit Nigga” on his social web sites.

American blacks complain about being “stereo-typed.” They look dumfounded when I tell them if they dislike the stereo-type so much, then they should stop living it and giving everyone the impression that that is they way are. I spent three of the past four years overseas and guess what? People outside the US view American blacks as a bunch of gun-toting gangsta thugs. Even my Actual-African friends and Black-Caribbean friends view American blacks that way.

Wanna see the classic American Black stereo-type in action? Watch “Hard Core Pawn” on Tru-TV and see the best Detroit has to offer.

• michellc says:

True. If I see a black kid with an oversized hoodie and his pants halfway to his knees, my first thought is going to be he’s probably got a gun down his pants ready to shoot someone or rob someone. Why? Because when I turn on the local news at night and someone has been shot or were shot at or robbed and 99.9% of the time it was a black kid wearing an oversized hoodie with his pants halfway to his knees and he had the gun hid in the baggy clothing.
      Awhile back a nearby town had a rapist that was breaking into the homes of elderly single women. The description given was a white man in his mid-thirties with a burr haircut and mustache weighing about 130 lbs and around 5’5″. I told a friend who lived there if she saw a short white man with a burr haircut wondering around to call the cops and if she saw someone resembling that in her yard to get her gun and then call the police.
      When my daughter was a teenager and wanted to wear clothes I didn’t approve of, I taught her if you wear revealing clothes boys will look at you as if you’re easy, others will look at you as if you’re a whore. It doesn’t matter what you are, do you really want to dress in a way that will make people think that’s what you are? I’m sorry though that was probably not the PC way of raising my daughter.

• cajunkelly says:

And the PC edict now results in media outlets refusing to even state the race of the person in question…making BOLOs for the general public a waste of time.
        What good does it do to tell a neighborhood that a convicted rapist has broken out of prison and is on the loose, he’s 5’10”, 180 lbs and last seen wearing jeans and a green t shirt? Most likely he’s dumped those clothes and there are a lot of 5’10” 180 lb men out there.
        PC is out of control and will FUBAR us all.

• ottawa925 says:

I couldn’t agree more about profiling. We profile from the time we get up in the am till the time we close our eyes to sleep at night. We are constantly whether aware or unaware that we are analyzing facial expression, body language, speech, physical movements. It’s programmed into us to do so. That’s how not only MAN, but the animal kingdom works in it’s daily struggle to survive. Animal kingdom .. ever see an animal series on TV that will show a lion walking through the brush or out in the open on a savanah and the prey animals it feasts on show no interest really. THEY KNOW (somehow) this animal has just eaten and has no interest in hunting at the moment. Probably through the body language of the lion …. showing no hunting posture and not trying to hide. It’s the same with humans. I’m sure all of us here have had moments when we could predict what someone was going to do based on their actions leading up to the moment of are we right in our prediction … or wrong. MOST of the time we are right. Because we base it on previous experience in watching behavior. It is RARE someone will do the exact opposite of what we predict. You’re driving, right … just going along … you are approaching a stop sign … you see a car to your right doing the same thing, and by what you can see … you say … he’s gonna tap the brake and keep going. Sure enough. Or you can tell when someone is contemplating cutting in line. You read the signals. It’s very complicated, nevertheless it exists in our lives everyday, with everyone we meet. How many times you’ve been at work and know by watching a fellow employee that this is not the time to approach them about something. How do you know that. It’s a series of complicated analysis that your brain does in a split second to let you know you would be better off waiting for another time … this is not the moment to make your move. Sports is built on profiling. Anticipating your opponents next move or series of moves. Poker for instance is a great example where you use your skill to read another player to determine how you will play your hand. They try very hard to not to have tells … but over time a good player knows when you have the hand and when you don’t. Very complex, but our society has basically told us … don’t do that. NO, that’s how we survive and maintain relationships with ppl is by profiling their behavior. We were created with this gift and so is the entire animal kingdom.

• cajunkelly says:

Excelent post. It’s the same with “judging”. People always harp that you shouldn’t judge. Every day of your life you make judgements. There is no avoiding it.
        If I’m walking down the street and there is a dog charging against his chain, I make a judgement that he is dangerous and either cross to the other side of the street or turn around and retrace.
        Judgements, just like profiling, is an inborn survival instinct.

• mommakk51 says:

+ 100,000,000!!!

• nameofthepen says:

ottawa925 says: “We profile from the time we get up in the am till the time we close our eyes to sleep at night.”

Ottawa, very nice posting! :)

• thefirstab says:

“Watch “Hard Core Pawn” on Tru-TV and see the best Detroit has to offer.”
      I’ve seen that once or twice – what stands out to me is when they don’t get the answer they want, they go ballistic, filthy-mouthed, and have to be removed from the premises. And that behavior has made it’s way across the country.

• Sha says:

thefirststab: That behavior is normal around my area with the younger people. Thats why I moved out in the country where I live.

• froggielegs says:

You do know that show is scripted right? If you watch carefully you will see many of those who end up on TV have a mic pack either in their back pocket or wrapped around them under their clothes. I’m not saying Detroit is a wonderful place but, that show should not be used to describe how people in Detroit behave. I’ve been to American Jewelry and Loan and didn’t see anything like what they portray on TV. Most people there were standing in line talking, laughing, etc. Now this isn’t to say they don’t get some idiots but for the most part, it’s not like that at all.

What I mostly don’t like about that show is Les the owner talks about how much he loves his city (which he doesn’t even live in!!!! He lives in Bloomfield Hills a much more affluent area than Detroit) and even yells at outsider who go into his store and put down Detroit yet, Les doesn’t mind making a buck off the poor people of all colors in Detroit. He loves his city so much he has a show on TV that makes “his city” look exactly like what outsiders say it is. Go figure.

• howie says:

Tee Vee Show. Anyone who believes anything on Tee Vee is ……well.

• thefirstab says:

You’re right froggie – I failed to consider that it was scripted, I should know that with some of the other “reality” shows out there .
          But I guess they would “enhance” some of the behavior they have seen, right? Kind of Extreme Reality.

14. Sha says:

This is a question that I have wondered about since this happened. If TM’s dad or any other adult would have been home or coming home at any moment , do you think TM would have got in a fight with GZ ?

• mcfyre2012 says:

Of course not. Going to the store for “tea and Skittles?” Give me a break. A responsible adult would not have let Trayvon out of the house while on his third suspension from school…especially at night.

• Sha says:

mcfyre2012 : Most of my boy’s that I raised where to lazy to walk out side and get something out of the car for themselves much less to the store.

• kathyca says:

And on the flip side, if they ARE wanting to do something like that, there’s an ulterior motive. Whenever my dd says she wants to walk to the corner store I ask her which boys are planning to be there — then I say no ;)

• Sha says:

kathyca: You read my mind… One of my oldiest boys would tell the younger ones , you can’t go if they were up to something .They knew it would be bad enuff on them if they got caught doing something wrong , but to set a bad example for the younger ones they felt all hell would break loose. lol !

• cajunkelly says:

LOL kathy! The scenario you just described is why I say God knew what he was doin’ when he gave me all sons!
            My ex inlaws (God rest their souls) were trying to raise MIL’s niece. FIL literally wired the doors and windows on the house to a buzzer on their bed to alert them when she tried to sneak out of the house at night.
            A co-worker (lives in a house up on brick pylons) caught one of her daughters UP UNDER THE HOUSE one night gettin it on with a boy much older than her.
            Now she has a cute little grand daughter SHE is raising, and nope she didn’t file charges against the baby daddy.
            I’d be in JAIL I’m tellin ya.
            And FTR I taught my boys to respect girls…in fact I *demanded* it. It must have sunk in…none of mine are/were babby daddies.
            I don’t take all the credit. These old knees dang near had callouses from all the praying.

• Sha says:

cajunkelly: Good Lord ! That must be why I didn’t have any girls…… I ‘m crazy enough with the boys. :shock:

• kathyca says:

oh, lord, don’t I know it. I wanted a girl so bad and now I’m like wth was I thinking!? Of course I love her to death, but if my son is any indication I could handle 10 boys better than I can my one daughter. On the other hand, he hasn’t discovered girls yet, so that could change :/

• froggielegs says:

EXACTLY!!! There was more to him going to the store for skittles and watermelon juice! I doubt you will find any 17 year old boy who wants to walk to the store IN THE RAIN just for Skittles and Watermelon juice.

• scubachick75 says:

My son wouldn’t walk to the store if I paid him. He screams “Moooom” from his bedroom and I run across the house thinking something is wrong. I’m like “what? what’s wrong” and my son will say “can you turn off my light”. Gets me every time!

• jello333 says:

We at least know about the deal with the 3 Stooges (for blunts and MAYBE more), and I’m certain Crump and the others know about it too. So clearly they’re lying about the whole Skittles and tea excuse for going to the store. I’ll admit that it may be no more than that: That they knew that if word got out Trayvon was likely smoking some weed, then it would be much harder to sell their little boy narrative. But the question is whether there’s MORE (like sizzurp, causing him to be aggressive, etc)… and that we just don’t (and maybe won’t) know.

• mcfyre2012 says:

Sha,
          I thought back to when I was 17…and the thought would never have crossed my mind to walk a mile (in each each direction) at night (in a cold drizzly rain) just to get a snack. I don’t know any 17 year old that would. That’s simply too much trouble and effort. Surely there was something to eat in the house.

Had I ever been suspended from school, there’s no way my parents would have let me go anywhere unsupervised until I had redeemed myself.

And my son is like yours. He would never make an effort to go to the store on his own.

• jello333 says:

But you’re forgetting about Chad. The little toddler was starving, getting weaker by the moment. So of course Trayvon is gonna do everything in his power to help him.

• CMSIQ says:

Watermelon juice and skittles, ingredients for LEAN certainly fits the bill.

• vladdy says:

Have to question the phrase “got in a fight.” Was bearing him up, evidentally. Nice of BO and DOJ to hold info till after the election.

15. I’m looking forward to the docket sounding. I suppose I shouldn’t get too excited. The defense may be sitting on some of this for future motions and hearings.

16. treewig says:

I think the circumstances more so than what he was wearing or what color skin he had is what raised GZ’s suspicion. It appears true that TM looked like others who had been in the neighborhood causing trouble, but GZ makes clear that it was someone walking around in the dark, in the rain, next to houses that he knew he didn’t live in is what raised his his initial suspicions.

17. More 9th supplemental discovery just released.

18. GZlegalCase just released more 9th supplemental discovery.

19. nameofthepen says:

So, the water’s getting hotter, and the frogs are beginning to boil. Panic time!

Will they all start turning on each other when it gets really hot? Who’ll get thrown under the bus first? Since they don’t work for the media, and thus, don’t have “voices”, could it be Tracy? Or maybe even Sabrina?

Or, might we see some reshuffling, and new, unexpected, alliances being formed? For one example, maybe the Scheme team and/or the Black media might suddenly opt to target the “White guys” (Julison, Gutman, Corey, BLDR, etc.), blaming them to minimize their own misbehavior?

At any rate, I see a lot of sweaty “fingerpointing” in our future. :lol:

I visualize this whole thing ending up as “The Great American Trainwreck”, with virtual bodies strewn all the way from Florida to the White House.

20. ED357 says:

I seem to remember that Trayvon was suspended from school for possession of burglary tools and some unidentified woman’s jewelery…..

Has anyone tried to connect this jewelery to the “Retreat at Twin Lakes” burglaries?

or any research on the timeline of the burglaries cross-referenced with Trayvon’s visits to the “Retreat”?

• howie says:

The state would have to do that, but it might exonerate Zimmerman even more.

• smoothcriminal says:

i had thought about that. if they are stolen from anywhere other than miami gardens, then duh miami gardens police wont connect them with a theft. it just seems odd to me that no one would want their rightful possessions back after they were wrongfully confiscated from trayvon whom was holding them for a “friend”/

21. eastern2western says:

any young person who is walking around at night in a crime infested area will always raise suspisions. Color of their skin has nothing to do with it because being young and male are the two major characteristics of most criminals in this world. The martins are basically running a tax scamm by establishing a fund to protect victims of profiling because we are all victims of profiling. I am sure that they are sitting on a mountain of cash and do not want to pay the irs.

22. cajunkelly says:

I still want to know how traydmark got from those khaki pants seen in the 7-11 video to having on blue jeans when the paramedics got to him:

More discovery from FDLE http://184.172.211.159/~gzdocs/documents/1112/discovery9/fdle_reports_march.pdf

• eastern2western says:

I guess I am not the only one who saw the blue jean/tan jean change.

• eastern2western says:

according to serrino, he stated trayvon’s body was discovered with tan pants which will another level of confusion to the pants mystery.

• cajunkelly says:

that link plainly states blue jeans, on both GZ and TM..nothing about “tan” anything.

• Sha says:

No one would won’t to get in a fight with tan pants on if they where planning on it.

• eastern2western says:

The tan pants was recorded on a tape during one of the serrino interviews. You need to hear it.

• cajunkelly says:

I am *not* claiming no one said tan pants e2w. I’m questioning the discrepency.
            I, in my job, am trained to look for and document *details*. It’s an integral part of what I do.

That is even more true, critical even, in this case.

“Confusion of the crime scene” is no excuse, since these people (LEOs) encounter this on a daily basis and are trained to *handle* the confusion, to block it out and *document*, *document*, *document* every minute detail.

It’s possible those tan pants were of “jean type material”, (I wear tan jeans) but at a *crime scene* you don’t call tan pants *blue*.

If the above is the case, I would expect to be written up for such a sloppy snafu, and rightly so.

• Hug a cop today (ask first so you don’t get charged with assault). Even cops are human, make mistakes and need hugs.

Anyways, it’s likely a dozen people saw what Trayvon was wearing at the time of his death and there’s the 711 video. If Trayvon did change pants it’s not like anyone is going to be able to keep it a secret.

I’m pretty sure it will just end up being one cop wasn’t clear, made a mistake, or misremembered on his report. Not ever inconsistency or bad wording is meaningful.

• howie says:

The cops are going to be defense witnesses. Better to go after the schemers.

• rumpole2 says:

It seems to me the EVERY witness that comes forward (and tells the truth) is going to be a witness for the DEFENCE.
                  There is NOTHING that refutes GZ’s version of events…nothing… not even DD (if you give her fairy tale any credit at all)
                  It is long past time that people got real when viewing this case. ALL the evidence, and ALL the witness statements are consistent with what George says….. it is farcical to go on with this. There is only ONE reality… TM attacked GZ (and got the better of him)… luckily George was armed and could defend himself.
                  Any other version is supposition… easily refuted by evidence and witnesses.
                  If this ever gets to court…..I doubt the Prosecution could deliver an opening statement with a straight face… it would be supposition and/or lies…. unsupported by any testimony given in evidence ….perhaps even Baezesque in barefaced gall.

• At the hearings BDLR always seems so flustered and desperate. He tries to compensate by talking assertively and aggressively. He knows he doesn’t have a case and that he’s screwed.

• howie says:

If I was BDLR I would resign and come clean.

• howie says:

That leaves Corey, Bondi and Scott exposed. I wonder who will be the first lower level player to break?

• jello333 says:

That made me think of something. If anyone here still posts at any sites where Bigboi and the others post, ask them this simple question: “Who do you expect the prosecution to call as their most important witnesses?” Could be fun to hear the responses.

• rumpole2 says:

Sadly I know them so well I know how they think. :eek:
                  And it is NOT a pretty sight.
                  The have no idea about the British/American system of justice… they have no idea about how a trial proceeds. They may say (foolishly) that DD is the prosecution’s best witness or they would say (I am sure) that the prosecution’s best witness is GZ himself!!!
                  Because (they would say) GZ is a PROVEN liar and so what ever he says will somehow PROVE that “not what he says” is the truth.

That is all NUTS I know… but that is how they nthink, or more correctly… how they DON’T think.

• Sharon says:

Hug a cop if you are personally acquainted with one. Hug that one.

Our son was a LEO for 12 years–I can guarantee you that anyone unknown to him who tried to hug him while he was in uniform and on duty would have immediately become a source of great concern and professional focus for him. Like you said, they’re just human. Keep in mind we’ve got some real special people reading this site these days………………………..however stupid and clueless we think people might be, just know it’s worse than that.

When Obama King Wannabe says we don’t identify with much of his voter base, he’s right in more ways than we’ll ever have time to document.

• howie says:

To the proletariat old white folks are an unbearable burden. Costing trillions in social security and medicare. Contributing nothing to the greater good. No longer paying taxes on income. Going on wasteful pleasure cruises and throwing overboard enough food in the ocean off Haiti to feed the masses. You think I am joking don’t you. Read Obamas book.

• Sharon says:

Of course you’re not joking. Those things have been perfectly apparent from his public statements. Unfortunately, since I have only one brain issued to me for use in this life, there is no way I will subject it to a reading of his book.

• howie says:

Old and white…you are expendable.

• nameofthepen says:

cajunkelly says: “I am *not* claiming no one said tan pants e2w. I’m questioning the discrepency.”

Well, I’m confused. Because here, just today, there’s a picture of Trayvon in the 7-11, and he’s wearing tan pants.

Maybe he DID quickly change in Brandy’s garage, before running back up to nail George. Is it impossible? Or, is there a better explanation right now?

• Sha says:

Did you notice the part on Friday March 23, they received a annonymous phone call about a 8 yr old girl who was suppose to have seen everything from where she lived.

• Lemme guess…her name is DeeDee?

• Sha says:

youwantthattoo: I sure hope not . We have enuff DeeDee’s .. lol ! I read it in the reports from the link above. They went to the homes with screened in porches to see if they could find her . I guess nothing turned up.

• jello333 says:

I think there are 3 possibilities for the identity of that little girl:

1) She saw what happened, and totally exonerates George.

2) She saw what happened, and totally implicates George.

3) She saw nothing, because she doesn’t exist.

If she’s #1, then that could be the reason they can’t “find” her. If she’s #2, they would have not only found her, they would have screamed it from the rooftops, and they’d now have her secured better than Ft Knox. If she’s #3, then… well of course they didn’t find her. So obviously #2 is out. That leaves #1 or #3. Under normal circumstances, I’d say it MUST be #3, and it was just a prank call. But with the way this thing has gone, #1 is not entirely out of the question…. the girl just conveniently goes missing.

• Angel says:

“Lemme guess…her name is DeeDee?”

LOL! Not another one to add to the mix!

• nameofthepen says:

youwantthattoo says: “Lemme guess…her name is DeeDee?”

No, I think they said it was like “Aquanetta Jones” or something. ;)

• rumpole2 says:

Marinane Dave was boasting at JQ that he had a witness known only to him who saw the whole thing. He was pressured by by the cretins at JQ to share it with BDLR… and he said he would phone him…. when asked again about it he still claimed he was about to phone BDLR “next week”…. that was weeks ago… so BDLR will have the name of this new witness by now :D :D :D

• What would Trayvon’s motivation be to change his pants while in the middle of this? Why not drop off the skittles and tea if he was going to spend the time changing his pants?

It seems far more likely that Ayala either wasn’t as accurate as he could/should have been in his report, didn’t see clearly, or misremembered.

• cajunkelly says:

I’ll give you the same answer I did on the other thread when you asked me what my theory was, then made up one as if it was mine and then dismissed it:
        cajunkelly says:

I didn’t imply that I *have* a theory. Must one have a theory to ask questions about inconsistencies?
        I don’t have a theory about why the dates on some of the documents today have a two thousand EIGHT date at the bottom, which would relect a fax date, either.
        Do I need one?

• eastern2western says:

If martin changed his pants before zimmerman saw him, then it may explain the huge 40 minute gap between his exit of 7/11 and when zimmerman first spotted him. In addition, it will also poke a huge hole in dd’s story because she never talk about trayvon going home during her whole interview.

• Why would he still have the skittles and tea in his hoodie pocket?

• cajunkelly says:

Still needed the third ingredient?
            /snark

• jello333 says:

Wait, maybe NOT snark. I couldn’t see why he would run home, change pants, then run back to take out George, but never bother to drop off the “snacks” while he was at it. But if he went home and changed pants after he left 7-11, but BEFORE George first saw him, then maybe there was a reason he kept hold of the juice and candy. “Still needed the third ingredient”. Maybe when George saw him he wasn’t casing houses, he was waiting for the 3 Stooges (or someone else) to meet him at the “shortcut” (with the 3rd ingredient). And then they were all gonna go driving around enjoying their beverage.

(Yeah, I admit this is kinda far-fetched… but I’ve seen worse.)

• I was actually considering something similar but didn’t post because I couldn’t figure out how to phrase it. It’s not an unreasonable theory, but still I don’t think there’s a lot of solid evidence to support it. We don’t know if he changed his pants or not or if he ever really was on the porch. There are other reasonable explanations for Tracy and Brandy (was it Brandy) saying that he was “just sitting there”. It just being the last place they saw him for example. And Dee Dee’s comment about him being near his house could very well mean in the neighborhood rather than right by the house.

• howie says:

He could have easily gone home, changed pans and gone back in that timeline. DD is the one who enables the state. DD is the key to this. Unraveling the DD hoax is the plan.

• eastern2western says:

another theory it may imply is that trayvon was already home and why did he came out of the safety of his house because dd did said trayvon was right by his dad’s house. If trayvon were truly running till the point of exhaustion, then he could had made it home in less than 30 seconds. However, the prosecution needs to explain why did trayvon made a decision to circle back and confront the scary white man again. According to dd, it was racially related because trayvon told her zimmerman was wearing his kkk clothes (kkk thing was made up).

• howie says:

The inconsistencies in the DD tapes may hold the clue of the century. The 40 minute gap. How long did it take T-con from the time he left 7-11 to appear at the cut through?

• who used t mobile? is that TM phone?

23. ftsk420 says:

It’s easy to see what made TM suspicious. He was where he wasn’t supposed to be and he probably looked like he was talking to himself. We know he had a mic on those headphones but George didn’t. If I saw TM I would think something was up with him to.

• Nettles18 says:

According to the phone records supplies by Crump, TM wasn’t on the phone between 7:04 pm and 7:12pm. GZ connected with non-emergency at 7:09:34 and he said “shit he’s running at 7:11:47pm

24. howie says:

Is he wearing Camo Pants in that photo? Upper left. It sure looks like it.

25. ottawa925 says:

A poster at the treehouse mentioned something that had me thinking … about any interview with the 7/11 clerk. Let me back up by saying that I thought I read here at the treehouse (could be wrong) that there were some youths outside the 7/11 that Trayvon was either talking with or exchanging something with, etc.? Has this all been fleshed out? We hear nothing about the 7/11 clerk, and nothing about the youths that Trayvon met outside the store. Did they KNOW Trayvon was going to be there? Were they meeting for a purpose? or did he just bump into some kids he didn’t know and start talking? Are there video cameras outside the 7/11 that might show if while walking up/or back Trayvon was on the phone? Can anybody shed light on this subject?

• rumpole2 says:

The 7-Eleven clerk was interviewed… he did not recall TM or the incident (or says he didn’t)
      There were clearly “3 stooges” in the 7-Eleven just after TM.. and it looks like TM waited outside and may have interacted with them. I have not seen any information about all this in discovery documents or reports.. so it is unclear (to me) if any of this is being followed up.Has anybody else seen developments on this part of the case?

• sundance says:

The 3 stooges were not questioned by the State. The clerk was and he is listed as w17, or twenty something… (don’t remember)…. anyway he suffers from a case of CRS (can’t remember sh*t) and was of no value.

The 3 stooges may, or may not, have been interviewed by the defense.

• justfactsplz says:

They have surveillance video from Sams Club which is directly behind and to the side of the 7=11. My husband goes in the 7-11 all the time to get his big gulps. I have never been in there. He told me the other day that there are no cameras in there that would show some of the views of Trayvon we see in the video, especially from a side view. The clerk now remembering makes me wonder if TM even was in the store or if that video is another Dee Dee thing.

• jello333 says:

Trayvon walks out of the store with what looks like $2 in his hand. A few seconds later, the 3 Stooges come in, and one of them has what looks like bills in his hand. After awhile, they buy some blunts, and one of them walks outside. This is about 5 minutes after Trayvon left the store, and we at first assume he left. But just after the one guy leaves the store with the blunts, we see Trayvon walking past the window away from the store. So he waited around outside for 5 minutes after he went out the door.

• jello333 says:

IF I HAVE ANY OF THIS WRONG, SOMEONE PLEASE CORRECT ME.

• James F says:

If this transcript is correct, DeeDee specifically mentioned other customers at the store with Trayvon.

3:44 there were other customers and he went back and it started raining and he went to that little like that little apartment shed thing cause it raining so hard real hard (unintelligible)

The video shows no other customers present while Martin was actually in the store.

The fact that DeeDee mentions these customers as he is leaving, leads me to believe she heard him interact with the stooges. Remember, in the video with audio, we see him answer the phone and hear him say “hello” just as he was checking out. This was probably DeeDee calling him.

26. eastern2western says:

was the phone used as a weapon? By examining the evidence list, every personal item of martin was found in his pockets except the phone which makes me suspect that martin had it outside of his pockets (could be holding it by hand) when he was shot. If there were a weapon, then it would help to explain why martin’s nuckles were minimally damaged and did not had a lot of zimmerman’s blood on them. when zimm described the attack, he specifically stated he felt like he was getting hit by rocks. could that feeling be produce by the butt of a cellphone? If there were a weapon used to attack zimmerman, the prosecution’s case is standing on very thin ice.

• ottawa925 says:

I think that phone would fall apart if it was used as a weapon, but it’s not impossible. However, holding the phone would limit grabbing tactic if he tried to grab GZ at any point. I don’t recall any mention of grabbing tho.

• eastern2western says:

However his phone was found on the lawn, but all of his personal belongings were in his pockets. If he were really just drinking iced tea while speaking to his gf, then should the ear phones be found on the lawn?

• justfactsplz says:

I have often thought it might have been the tea can. Was DNA done on the skittles and tea can?

• James F says:

Yes to the skittles. No to watermelon juice can. There is an evidence photo showing the can was placed on top of the yellow tarp covering Martin’s body, maybe to keep it from blowing away. It sat in the rain for hours.

27. Elphaba says:

Check out Trayvon’s twitter handle. Something about gangsta and thug. I read it yesterday on twitchy.com.

28. nameofthepen says:

I think George didn’t profile Trayvon enough.

29. This is a link “James F” posted in yesterday’s open thread. It’s an attempt to transcribe Crump’s interview with Dee Dee. If it’s even close to accurate then Crump will have some explaining to do.

• Audio of interview is here @ 3:51:18 W8_interview

• pet says:

Ima ax you bout da lass convosation you have wif Trayvon Martin.

Is this real or a spoof?

• froggielegs says:

Interesting @1:51:00 This witness describes the “Body” but when asked to describe the clothing, she describes George’s clothes yet she says, all she saw was the body after the “pop” she says she didn’t see anyone else but the body. Asked again what clothing she was describing and she said the clothing on the body.

• eastern2western says:

there is a part of the interview where crump had specifically said he spoke to dd before which is sufficient enough to prove there was coaching. In addition, crump was basically spoon feeding her information. “Did Trayvon sound scare?” Thanks, mr crump because that is sufficient enough to prove coaching.

30. froggielegs says:

Hmm the April doc says they requested info from T-Mobile for a specific number during a specific time frame and T-Mobile replied on May 3rd that there were no call details for that time frame. I wonder who’s T-Mobile account that was. Trayvon’s?

31. Anyone consider the possibility that the cousin was coming over? Possible that the cousin arrived just as TM gets home and they both go back to confront George with the cousin as the cameraman?

Just a thought.

32. Pingback: Jose Baez: Case against Zimmerman extremely weak! - Page 59 (politics)