11-15 George Zimmerman Case – Open Discussion Thread

Use this thread as an open thread just for Zimmerman Case stuff. A place to just dump, collect, or discuss general information about the Trayvon Martin VS George Zimmerman Case.

REMINDER – Please WATCH THE TONE and CONTENT of Commentary. Please be respectful, courteous and considerate of other readers and contributors. Please avoid hatespeak, angry rhetoric, vulgarity, personal attacks and condescension. If you wish to engage in vitriolic, racist, or bitter angry rhetoric, there are alternative sites on the internet more than welcoming to such considerations. But not here. Thank You.

About these ads
This entry was posted in George Zimmerman Open Thread, Trayvon Martin, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

132 Responses to 11-15 George Zimmerman Case – Open Discussion Thread

1. TandCrumpettes says:

I just woke up. Still groggy, but I had to tell you guys that I had an absolutely vivid-as-heck dream about George last night.

I was at the doctor’s office, getting a physical. The doc said, “Okay, now if you would, please, disrobe and put this little gown on. I’m gonna step out for a sec and get a nurse.” (you know, the whole ‘male doctor needs a witness’ thing whenever women get exams…sheesh)

To my surprise, the doctor returned with his “nurse” – it was MOM.

When the exam was over, I asked the doc if I could be left alone to speak with his “nurse” for a minute. The doctor left and I pleaded to MOM, “Look, I know who you really are. Please, you HAVE to tell me….I know you have to be confidential and all that….but please tell me…is George okay? Is he doing all right? Just say ‘yes’ or ‘no.’ That’s the only question I’ll ask you…just please let me know if he’s doing OK.”

MOM shook his head and replied, “Yes, he’s doing quite well.”

I was overjoyed, got re-dressed, patted MOM on the back and made a little joke about his day job allowing him to gaze upon naked ladies all day – that was a smart move! Heh heh. He seemed receptive and good-natured about my little joke, we shared a polite chuckle, and I left.

Strangely enough, the clinic corridor was completely empty as I was headed for the exit. No doctors, no nurses, no patients, really no sounds, buzzing, murmuring, or really any sign of life at all. I just assumed that everyone must be with patients, so I continued my walk to the exit.

All of a sudden, a man turned a corner and appeared at the end of my corridor. When I got closer to him, I realized it was George himself.

I ran to him, arms outstretched to give him a big hug. George defensively pulled away from my hug. After all, I hadn’t introduced myself. But rather than completely pull away myself, I leaned forward and whispered to him, “Its fine. I’m a friend.”

We talked for a minute, mostly me asking him the same question I asked MOM. “Are you doing all right?”

George mostly kept his head down as if he didn’t want to be seen. He kept his voice low and looked at the floor. While he claimed he was doing all right, I told him, “You really don’t look it. You need to hold your head high, and I know that must be difficult to do right now. Please, let me do something for you. ANYTHING. Please let me help you out…”

George replied that he could really use a ride to Wal-Mart if that wouldn’t be any trouble (polite as always). I said that would be just wonderful, because I needed to pick up a few things too! Let’s go!

We walked to my car together, funnily enough, George had his arm “crooked” and I latched on with my hand.

I drove and George sat in the passenger seat. We held hands the whole way (totally platonic and in encouragement only). We didn’t talk about the case at all. We mostly talked about Shellie, his family, and I interjected positive statements here and there, whatever I thought could help him out emotionally.

It didn’t take long to arrive at the parking lot. Getting out of the car, I finally thought to ask, “Why did you want to go to Wal-Mart anyway?”

He said it was the only place he could go and walk around freely. He blended right in, nobody noticed. Wal-Mart gave him the only “normalcy” his life had right now. So sometimes he just goes there, not to buy anything, but to be able to be free.

And that’s where we parted. He went inside the store alone and I just stood there in the parking lot, soaking it all in, until I woke up.

Despite how weird as it was, it was the nicest dream I’ve had in a very long time!

• jello333 says:

Wow, that is so cool. And parts of it makes me wanna cry. And you know, if I ran into him somewhere, I think I’d have exactly the reaction you had in that dream: I’d almost instinctively wanna give him a hug and tell him to hang in there.

• TandCrumpettes says:

Yes, that’s exactly what I would do if I met him. I can’t take away any pain but maybe I can add some goodness, you know?

Nothing particularly “good” happened in my dream, apart from my meeting MOM. But there was still a vibe of “hope.” I may be 1,000 miles away, but I am holding his hand, as we ALL are. No matter what happens, George will never be alone.

2. Sha says:

Tandcrumpettes : Sometimes the hardiest thing in life is to see someone hurting and know there is nothing you can do to make thing’s better. Your right he needs to hold his head up and not let anyone break him. He has a very strong support group in his wife and family that means alot. As for O’mara’s side job oh! Lord ! That’s just funny……. Big Hug’s and lot’s of prayers sent your way George and family always.

• TandCrumpettes says:

I know. I’m not really a fan of thinking that dreams really “mean” anything, but I do feel like this dream was just a manifestation of my desire to “make things better.”

Yeah, the MOM part was hilarious…I should have mentioned it earlier – he was wearing the little nurse scrubs with little Garfields all over them. It was cute!

• Alexandra M. says:

Tand,
        Bless you and your generous and compassionate heart. George and Family are lucky you’re part of the massive support network of good people.
        Peace.

• jello333 says:

Speaking of George’s family and friends, that reminds me… has anyone heard from Justfactsplz (sp?) recently?

• ftsk420 says:

Now that you mention it no I haven’t seen a post from Justfactsplz in about a week.

• Sha says:

Jello333: She went on a trip. She’s suppose to be gone about a week.

• jello333 says:

Ah yeah, thanks, I remember her saying that now. Going NORTH from Florida, just as weather starts to get cold up here? Not my idea of fun. :)

• allhail2 says:

Yea, but for us crackers, a trip up north is a little refreshing because it is the only seasonal changes we get. Otherwise, the only seasonal change we get in FL is just less hot.

• jello333 says:

Oh I know… we lived in Tampa for a couple years (in the late 80s). Have also lived in CA during the winter. Playing baseball on Christmas?… just WEIRD.

• allhail2 says:

Late 80’s was real hot! Football practice regularly hit the 98 to triple digits range without the humidity factored in.

• jello333 says:

Yeah, really hot most of the year. Of course it cooled down with the rain…. all 10 minutes of it once a day! Really hot, then a torrential downpour comes out of nowhere for 10, 15 minutes, then it’s gone, and hot again.

• Head up to VT, NH or Maine for deer hunting season next year. 200 lb Whitetails aren’t all that uncommon as they used to be. We occasionally have a Coyote (I jokingly named it Liberal Lefty) that comes to our front bay window, barks & yips for a handout. Only problem in New England is that the further north you go, you’ll encounter fewer minorities & the political conversation at the local diner gets intense.

3. diwataman says:

O’Mara stuff I haven’t seen posted here, sorry if someone already did in an earlier post.

Update on Media Policy for the Zimmerman Defense
    on 13 November 2012

4. Chicago crime report, the timeless lament of the future astonaut. Officer fatally shoots 15 year old suspect:

….Dakota’s family questions why police shot the teen, who they say was on his way to his grandmother’s house in the 6700 block of South Prairie.

“He wasn’t the monster they’re making him out to be,” said his mother, Panzy Edwards. She said she doesn’t believe the police account of what happened. “No matter what he did or how he did it, they shouldn’t have killed him.”

The Robeson High School freshman loved to play basketball and video games. His favorite song was “Neva End,” by the rapper Future.

“He was an average teenager,” said his aunt, Tianne Bright. “He wasn’t no violent person……”

• TandCrumpettes says:

Sheesh. If you don’t believe your child is capable of violence, then why say, “no matter what he did…?”

Its just more of the same, “My child should get away with everything. No one is allowed to discipline him…not even me!”

• myopiafree says:

Hi Arch –
      So – 1) He was not the monster … with a pistol aimed as a cop. Did not his mother, Panzy teach him to NOT get an carry a hand gun – at age 15??
      2) He was and “average teenage”, (Tianne). What, your average teenage runs around with a pistol in his pocket – and points it at the police. Maybe this is the “new normal” for for teens of a “Thug Culture”?
      3) Perhaps if the parent and aunt would take the guns away from these kids – you would NOT HAVE so many kids in this “culture” shooting each other. Did they ever think of that??
      +++++
      A 15-year-old who allegedly pointed a gun at officers was shot in the head by police last week in the South Side’s Greater Grand Crossing neighborhood, authorities said.

The officers approached, but Dakota fled on foot and the officers chased him, according a statement from the Chicago Police. During the pursuit, the officers shot Dakota. A weapon was recovered at the scene, police said.
      ++++++
      Now if the copy was WHITE, then call in Crump to say that the cop shot this black kid DOWN LIKE A DOG.

• myopiafree says:

It seems that to to some :culture” people, 15 year-old kids running around with a pistol – is OK – and pointing a pistol at anyone is OK. Then they wonder why 12 are dead, and the “police” are doing NOTHING to stop it.
      +++++
      Chicago under fire: Murders rising despite decline in overall crime
      SPECIAL REPORT: Memorial Day weekend in Chicago: Over a span of 72 hours, gunfire claims the lives of a dozen people. Another 45 are shot and wounded. It is another in what’s become a steady stream of violent weekends, casting the city into an unwanted national spotlight. Families of murder victims feel like the city has forgotten them, but police promise their new anti-violence strategies will pay off.
      ++++
      Anti-violence – like, for instance, getting this mother to get her 15 year-old kids to stop running around the city – and threatening the police by pointing a pistol at them.

5. Has anyone seen the witness summary list that BDLR “accidently” published last week? The slantinel is publishing an article about it but no document. Nelson should string him up before this gets any farther out of hand with the “accidental releases”

• Sha says:

Letsbefairtogz: There’s some irony in that. BDLR was ” worried ” about giving the defense addresses and now he does this….

• allhail2 says:

Door #1: 4th circuit humiliated at trial
        Door #2: 4th circuit ridiculed and embarassed by Defense Motion to Dismiss, Granted pre-trial: Lack of Evidence, Racial Prejudice, Manufacturing of evidence, Witness tampering, etc, etc ( it is coming)
        Door #3: Exit stage right

• myopiafree says:

Hi All Hail,
          I like this one:
          Door #4: Judge Nelson, in the “Self Defense” hearing, finds out that DeeDee has defaulted, Crump is a “no show” (no LIST, did not comply), declares after review of George’s voice truth-test, and exhaustive testimony that TM viciously attacked him (for no apparent reason), has the right to shoot TM after TM was beating George’s skull into the cement for 50 seconds. Judge rules SYG, and orders the STATE OF FLORIDA TO PAY GEORGE ALL LEGAL EXPENSES, TIME FOR “LOST WORK”, HIS WIFE, FOR HER “LOST WORK”.
          Think that will ever happen?

• allhail2 says:

Sneaky suspicion Door #2 is in the making pre SYG hearing. SYG immunity will then be ordered to protect GZ from any further action. I can easily see the State being required to make GZ and SZ “whole.”

• hexx says:

about “Crump is a “no show” (no LIST, did not comply)”

Crump hasn’t provided the list of names of the people present at the DD interview, is that so, or have I missed it?

if so, what does it mean? legal consequences??

• myopiafree says:

Hi Hexx – It means that Judge Nelson will not trust Crump. It probably means that Crump will AVOID giving a deposition to O’mara, on 1) Phone logs that Crump saw. 2) Coaching DeeDee – before she went to Bernie. 3) Statements that Trayvon BEGGED his father to go to 7-11, to get some Skittles and Ice Tea – at 6:10 PM. I think a lawyer could tell us – but the effect will not be favorable for Crump and DeeDee – as well as the fact that Crump was having “love fests” with Bernie and Corey. That is the “objiktve” truth.

• MJW says:

What evidence is there that Crump didn’t provide the list? It isn’t on the court website, but if, as I assume is likely, the list is treated in the same manner as Crump’s testimony in a deposition, it would be given to the defense and state without any public mention.

• John Galt says:

“I remain, the State is trying to screw it up to get out of it, without looking like they are trying to screw it up to get out of it.”

We’re not corrupt, just sloppy and stupid. Please have pity on us.

• allhail2 says:

As an equal opportunity offender, here is my dilemma, is it bad form to embarrass or humiliate someone (BDLR and the 4th) when they are quite capable and actively doing it themselves? I know the term ‘piling on’ eventually comes into play, but when exactly?

• diwataman says:

I think it was the States 9th supplemental. I was wondering why I was seeing neighbors of George on there and such.

• froggielegs says:

Ahh so that’s why a bunch of filings that were listed on the states website the other day for November 8th are no longer there. Now I wish I downloaded the files :(

6. gannasview says:

Here’s another one of Obama’s sons. I personally know the daughter of this woman. I read the comments regarding this story and it makes me sick to think that some people are so rude. This was a good woman who loved her family. Senseless cime.

7. arkansasmimi says:

LOL I just saw this on twitter about BDLR releasing names. Umm isnt this twice (that I remb off top of my head) that the PROS has umm released stuff “by accident”? LMBO The Dog Pound Gang are going nuts mad at Rene S from OS. Bahahahah

Been busy with Seasonal stuff and trying to keep caught up here. Wishing ALL YOU TREEPERS and the Zimmerman Family Happy Thanksgiving…. I am so THANKFUL to have found this TREE!

8. nameofthepen says:

Yup! BDLR “accidentally” released the docs, like Teddy “accidentally” cleared the dresser top. ;)

9. diwataman says:
    • ftsk420 says:

More BS from internet tough guys.

• diwataman says:

I tend to believe gang members.

• Sha says:

ftsk420: Someone need’s to kick his ass all the way back to birth….

• ftsk420 says:

He’s not the only one who needs an ass kickin. I would gladly volunteer to do it but the problem with these fools is they are only tough online or over the phone. Once you confront them face to face they crumble. They are soft like the twinkie filling.

• Sha says:

ftsk420: That’s the truth… Growing up I was not much for talking , I just handled my business and was done with it.

• ftsk420 says:

I was taught at a young age that talk is cheap. I have no desire to say anything I’ll just do it.

• Sha says:

ftsk420: ( For got to say ) When someone started with me…. I was small so they thought they could pick on me..Not quite as easy as they thought lol !!

• ftsk420 says:

Always watch out for the smaller ones. I’m not all that big either.

• allhail2 says:

Tell lil’ Ray-Ray, “touche'”

• Alexandra M. says:

Now I never, ever want to use my (legally concealed) gun on someone unless absolutely necessary (like George had to) but I didn’t hesitate one second when it came to using my self-defense training this August! A few guys were way too drunk and “grabby” at my friend’s bday party. When they aggressively blocked the door I was using to leave I gave the leader a good knee to his crotch. LOL I know it’s cringe-worthy to you gentlemen out there….but I did get my message across! Btw—I recommend EVERYONE know some basic self-defense maneuvers. Just sayin….. :)

• allhail2 says:

Cringeworthy indeed. Nice work, though.

• jello333 says:

Everything I know, I learned from Eric Cartman…

• allhail2 says:

LOL! I have not seen that for a while. “I quit, you win.”

10. arkansasmimi says:

Daralene Jones‏@DaraleneJones 6 min ago
    Former Sanford Police Chief, Bill Lee, fired over #TrayvonMartin case applied for job as investigator w/state division of insurance fraud

11. ftsk420 says:

Alexandra M. says:
    November 15, 2012 at 5:24 pm:I gave the leader a good knee to his crotch. LOL I know it’s cringe-worthy to you gentlemen out there…

Yes that hurts just reading it but I agree everyone should know basic self defense. Nose eyes throat and groin are all greats spots to aim for.

12. Sha says:

Alexandra M. : All lady’s need to know how to protect themselves or have a equalizer…..There is no such thing as a fair fight in the real world so be prepaired.

• Sha says:

(Ladies not lady’s) sorry….

• dmoseylou says:

Sha, you are so right! Anyone looking to rob, rape, beat senseless, or otherwise inflict serious injury on others will NOT fight fair. My neighborhood is usually very safe and secure. Several years ago, I was attacked walking my dog on a summer night, right at twilight. I was less than 100′ from my door. I had my mini-flashlight and pepper spray on my house key ring, cell phone hooked on my shorts. I do not remember the attack, thankfully, one minute I was walking and then I was on the ground looking up at my neighbors, police, and e.m.t.s My dog made me focus b/c she was whining, crying.
      My head hurt so bad…I started vomiting, and shaking. I had a concussion and a headache for 6 days.
      The police told me that a man had come up behind me, from the bushes and hit me hard on my head. I was down and out with one sucker-punch; I never saw him or heard him. But my neighbors sure did. They heard my dog going bonkers, looked out, saw me on the ground and a guy running away. Teenagers playing b-ball saw what was going on and tackled him! The dumb duck was so high, he was incoherent. And obviously STUPID. Sometimes no matter how well-prepared a person is, they can still get sucker-punched just like George and just like me. I now pray when we begin our walk, “Lord, please keep us safe. Amen.”

• Sha says:

dmoseylou: I’m glad your o.k. and you had neighbor’s that looked out for you. I use to live beside my grandpa’s best friend he was in his late seventies . One day I look outside and I see this young man in his twenties , looked like he was high or drunk getting in Mr. James face and he pushed him . I always had a night stick as I called it that I keep in my car. I ran to my car got it and ran over to where they where. I was so mad before I knew it I had droped down sweep his leg’s out from under him and I was on top of him beating the shit out of him with that stick. I was to mad to be scared and I knew I better not let him up. Next thing I know all my elderly neighbor’s start coming out of the house with guns. My husband was at work and someone called him. He pulled me off the guy but I took I swing at him out of instinct until I realized who he was. They all keep gun’s on him until the police got there. My husband told him he better stay down or he would get another ass whippin. I didn’t get in trouble thank god. I loved that old man .

• Sha says:

(Correction ) I didn’t get in trouble with the police but my husband got me good. He got mad because he only worked right down the street and I didn’t call him. I know he was right ……..if the guy wouldn’t have been so tore up he probably would have hurt me.

• myopiafree says:

Hi Dmoseylou – Very few of us have been attacked like that. You were VERY lucky. I advocate self-defense, as George had to do it. If anyone “walking by” had come over and pushed the crazy-violent TM off George – that would have been the right thing to do. But very few people want to “get involved”. George did what HE HAD TO DO. He should not be made to suffer – for saving his own life.

• Sha says:

dmoseylou: I was rambling on so much about myself , I forgot to tell you how amazing you are to be able to bounce back from an attack like that . Very few people would be able to go back out in public with out freezing up. You are pretty tuff….

13. Alexandra M. says:

Hey…..not that it’s a “widely read blog” or anything (LOL I think they have four or five regular posters) but FYI the “dothprotest” anti-GZ is 100% known to not only take Treeper’s posts completely out of context over there but will actually ALTER the words themselves. This has been documented as one of their ridiculouly juvenile “tactics” when it comed to handling ANY opposing views (or gasp! actual facts!!!). At least two GZ/truth supporters have the screen-shots to prove they edited other people’s posts (including V.L. Pate who was one of their victims). Now, I have NO interest in posting over there (seeing how nefarious I believe they are) but I try and keep up with the Trayvonites to know what they’re up to. So—be forewarned if you try and comment there (and possibly other anti-GZ sites). They will change your words to (cruelly) suit their agenda of GZ hatred and Crumpity lies, etc.

• Alexandra M. says:

Forgot to add two others that unscrupulously edit opposing comments to make these people look like fools or to “suddenly” and “nefariously” change their words to reflect the blog’s one-opinion allowed policy. :(. The blogs that alter comments from those who have different opinions or even simple questions are the idiotic Leatherman blog and the much, much lesser-known and essentially unknown ( but with a few radical types) the JBmission. Both places have screen shots of persons having their comments changed by the blog wonder.
      Well…nothing says “INSECURITY” than needing to nefariously change the words of commenters, huh??? ;)

14. arkansasmimi says:

Just for you 003Laura, LMBO I guess your not good or pretty enough to be 007!!! WOLVERINES!! WOLVERINES!!! 003 Must be Laura Female Dog Number at the Pound…

15. arkansasmimi says:

To be Naval Intel- Nasty Nat seems pretty dumb. Maybe she just wasnt INTELLIGENT enough :)
    ********
    12 NovNatalie Jackson‏@NatJackEsq
    @Perk41765 Thank you…No, I was naval intelligence.

16. Looks like Papa Smurf is back with another dishonest NBC edit job http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pEyO0-k6Cg&feature=plcp

• diwataman says:

Tis true, had George been parked at the clubhouse parking area at that time the time frame does not work out. So George is either lying about something or is mistaken about exactly what happened when and where in relation to the call, second for second.

I’m sure papa smurf in the same situation would have been able to recall every second matching perfectly with every second of the call because he’s super bad like that, along with all of the other idiots.

My guess? George is just mistaken. Gee, I wonder where I got that idea.

• jello333 says:

Wait a minute! Haven’t you heard? Bigboi and the other dogs are all over Twitter saying this video is “another nail in Zimmerman’s coffin”. In fact, I hear George is now asking O’Mara to BEG Corey for a plea deal… with LMPapa, Dave, JQ, and the whole Dog Pound after him, he might as well just hang it up!

Alright, enough of that. Are these people REALLY as stupid as they seem? It is clear as day that in some of his statements George is simply mistaken about when the NEN call connected. But as you noted, in others he corrects himself. All you gotta do is listen to the call, and look at the map, and it’s perfectly obvious that he was NOT parked at the Clubhouse when the call began. So yeah, George has made some misstatements re. the times, the distances, the words spoken. But all of them are minor, and all of them can EASILY be explained by the fallibility of human memory, ESPECIALLY after just having gone through major physical and emotional trauma. And besides that, most of the “lies” he supposedly told would not help him even if they WERE true. Like the “parked at the clubhouse when the call connected” thing. If that WAS true, then it would weaken George’s overall scenario… just as LMPapa says. So WHY would George say that? WHY would he lie, especially if that lie would weaken his case? Answer: He WOULDN’T. He did NOT lie. He was simply off a little on the time sequence.

But maybe we shouldn’t tell LMPapa and his minions this. They seem to be having such a good time, I’m not sure it would be right to spoil it for them.

• diwataman says:

I remember when this came up months ago on YouTube and an ex-cop made a video telling his story about a chase of a suspect and a shooting he had with him. Even as he’s telling the story he tells things like he thinks he only shot twice when in reality it was like seven times, things of that nature. I am certain every time he tells that story to someone a detail gets dropped, added or changed. And could you imagine this cop trying to explain everything that happened from beginning to end and having it match up with calls he might have made on the radio as it all went down? I seriously doubt he or anyone could achieve such a thing.

• jello333 says:

Most of those people are not only stupid, gullible, and often downright hateful, they also seem to be totally lacking in many life experiences. Which may be why most of them seem to lack the ability to feel empathy toward anyone other than the “us” or “we”. When it’s the “other”, as George is to them… nope…. does. not. compute. They just can NOT put themselves in his shoes, and imagine what he might have gone through… what he’s GOING through. Even if they wanted to, I don’t think they could.

• kathyca says:

it’s a tactic…focus on this — the A/B honor student (who failed the test necessary to graduate HS) leaving the home of his little brother/future step-brother/son of his dad’s fiance/ son of his dad’s girlfriend/son of his dad’s partner in a short term adulterous affair/son of a complete stranger to get skittles and iced tea (watermelon juice) at half-time of a game that hadn’t started yet …I could go on and on for years, but I won’t. Focus on the outright lies told by Sybrina, Tracy, Crump, et al. which were told only after much deliberation. The only true things Tracy said were in the first couple of days before he lawyered up. Those things were, among others, I looked for my son at juvie and adult jail (b/c that’s the obvious place I expected him to be) and that’s NOT Trayvon yelling on the audio. Bold faced lies v. stress-fueled minor discrepancies. Free George!

• James F says:

Another craptacular display of incompetent interrogation technique where George is not allowed to finish his answer before being interrupted with more questions and everybody loses track of what is being asked and what is being answered.

Singleton: OK, you pass him and this is where he’s looking in the houses, OK. And then…where do you go when you realize…you said he comes and he circles your car?
      Zimmerman: No, ma’am. I lost contact of him as I was trying to get through cause you have to…
      Singleton: So does he continue past you?
      Zimmerman: Yes, ma’am.
      Singleton: OK. So he continues past you and you lose sight of him over here.
      Zimmerman: Yes, ma’am.
      Singleton: OK, so just draw an arrow where he continues to pass you.
      Zimmerman: He continues to pass me through here…and then he goes down here. You want me to (unintelligible)…
      Singleton: And then he goes somewhere here where you can’t see him.
      Zimmerman: Correct.
      Singleton: So just go to about where he, where you think he might have been be.., to where you lose sight of him.
      Zimmerman: He started going here and then behind these houses.
      Singleton: OK. And you could see that from here?
      Zimmerman: Yes, ma’am.
      Singleton: And then when he gets behind the houses you lose sight.
      Zimmerman: Yes, ma’am.
      Singleton: OK. And you said this, this….at some point he comes back and circles your car? Has he already done that?
      Zimmerman: He looked into my vehicle…
      Singleton: OK.
      Zimmerman: But he didn’t circle it at that point in time.
      Singleton: OK, when does he come…you’re still, you’re still in the car talking to 911, right?
      Zimmerman: I’m trying to get through, yes ma’am.

• diwataman says:

Yep. I always wondered what he was going to say there “No, ma’am. I lost contact of him as I was trying to get through cause you have to…” Have to what? I’m thinking some automated thing where you have to press a numbered directory “For black people in hoodies Press 8″. SA John Batchelor of the FDLE seems to be the best of them all, not that I know much about these sorts of things.

• James F says:

During his 2/26 interview with Singleton, George makes it clear that he lost visual of Martin while waiting to get through to the dispatcher while parked at the clubhouse.

When he connects and starts talking to the dispatcher, he clearly has visual contact. So he obviously is no longer parked at the clubhouse. He had to move his car to regain visual contact.

During his 2/29 interrogation by Singleton, he indicates he is exhausted after just being grilled by Serino. He is discombobulated by hearing himself for the first time on the NEN call. He is unable to focus and is likely experiencing symptoms of his ADD brought on by stress and exhaustion. He tries to hang in there but finally admits he can’t remember.

Singleton: You’re still in front of the clubhouse?
        Zimmerman: I think so.
        Singleton: On Retreat View Circle.
        Zimmerman: Yes, ma’am. I don’t remember even saying he had a button on his shirt.
        Singleton: OK.
        (plays tape 1:16 to 1:18)
        Serino: So something’s wrong with him.
        (plays tape 1:18 to 1:20?)
        Serino: What’s that statement supposed to mean?
        Zimmerman: I don’t know.
        Serino: OK.
        (plays tape 1:20 to 1:28)
        Singleton: OK, where are you at now? Are you still in front of the clubhouse?
        Zimmerman: I don’t remember.

• jello333 says:

If all this makes ME, makes US feel hurt and sad for George, just imagine how his close friends and family must feel.

As much as I talk about this case with my wife, a couple days ago I realized that I had never sat her down and played the NEN and the “scream” call, while looking at the map and trying to explain all the little details. So I finally did it, giving her a bunch of background, and explaining how the calls and the map fit together. I kept pausing, rewinding, explaining… and just making sure every few seconds that she totally “got it”. It was all great, and she now understands a lot better than she did before. But one thing happened that was unexpected.

As I played the “scream” tape, and showed her on the map how I think the final confrontation went down, I was just watching her out the corner of my eye. And as soon as the gunshot was heard, I turned it off, since there were no more screams or anything to be heard. I looked at her… and she was crying. She just shook her head and said, “Hearing George screaming like that. Not just screaming, almost crying and begging for someone to help him. And nobody came!” Her reaction almost made ME cry.

• James F says:

I forgot to give the link and credit to txantimedia for having the patience to transcribe Serino’s and especially Singleton’s mind numbing interrogation technique.

17. metrometeor says:

So, Rene Stuntzman switched teams?

• jello333 says:

Lately she’s been good, or I guess “fair” is the right word. Not sure why that is. Maybe she really wasn’t aware of all the facts early on, but is trying to correct the record now that she’s learned more. It might be some of that, but IMO it has more to do with her now seeing where this is all headed… and she doesn’t wanna be run over by the train as others on the Scheme Team and MSM will be. Either way, though, I’m glad to see her acting more or less like a real journalist lately. The one thing she still sometimes does that that she needs to fix, though, is her use of “Zimmerman” while using “Trayvon”; she should go with either first names for both, or last names for both.

Anyhow, whatever is going on with Rene, it sure is funny to see the Dog Pound, JQ, and others freaking out about her, when they just LOVED her early on.

• metrometeor says:

Yeah it’s good to see one person admitting their mistakes even if not explicitly. I hope more will follow.

And yeah all the hate its pretty funny as well. Apparently she was racist all along!

• allhail2 says:

That, or told by legal to make sure to keep it straight. One of these reporters that has been assigned to this case has a golden opportunity to be the first to ‘break’ the truth out in a series of detailed articles and highlight the manipulations of Team Skittles, the press, and the race pimps. RS, take the chance.

• Alexandra M. says:

Plus …given Rene’s varied sources out there, I seriously doubt she wants to risk losing ALL journalistic/professional credibility when the “you know what” hits the fan re: the Scheme Team et Julison.
        Just my take on it….. :).

• jello333 says:

Yep, and I don’t think it’s hyperbole to say that it could be a Pulitzer nominee.

• allhail2 says:

That would almost be a guarantee. The only thing that could derail the Pulitzer would be a misplaced comma or two.

• dmoseylou says:

RS has had her finger on the pulse of this case from its onset. She surely must realize the magnitude of the Scheme Team’s lies and manipulations. She has had access to every interview, every article, every presser by them, as well as those by the prosecution and defense. A Pulitzer in her future would be a slam-dunk, IMO. Her future would be secure for the rest of her career. As allhail2 said, Rene, take the chance.

• myopiafree says:

Yes, when Nelson declares George protected by SYG – there will be a “Thug Explosion” – and a lot of questions of “… why was that judgement made”. If R. S., is very good at telling the truth – it would be a Pulitzer. The real story is all the lies Crump told, and all the lies sucked up by Bernie-Crump to write up a false charge of murder against the innocent George Zimmerman.

• kathyca says:

speaking of that, wonder where @roblesherald has been lately…

• John Galt says:

“That, or told by legal to make sure to keep it straight.”

+1 The news of “NBC lawsuit” followed by a public hearing on Scheme Team BS probably caused an awakening.

18. Saw this on Twitter, seaching “Zimmerman:”

• James F says:

I checked out some of his other videos. There are a lot. Is this another member of “Cabbage Patch Trent’s” NAMBLA contingent displaying an unhealthy obsession with dead black boys?

19. myopiafree says:

The “Castle” or “Stand your Ground” concept. Yes, another tragic story.

George had the right recognize the threat of sever bodily harm – and defend himself.
    This women was not even hurt – yet she had that right to fear sever bodily harm.

20. myopiafree says:

Convicted thief – breaks in, because of no car in driveway.

Moral of the story: If you are a convicted felon – don’t brake into homes.