11-14 George Zimmerman Case – Open Discussion Thread

Use this thread as an open thread just for Zimmerman Case stuff. A place to just dump, collect, or discuss general information about the Trayvon Martin VS George Zimmerman Case.

REMINDER – Please WATCH THE TONE and CONTENT of Commentary. Please be respectful, courteous and considerate of other readers and contributors. Please avoid hatespeak, angry rhetoric, vulgarity, personal attacks and condescension. If you wish to engage in vitriolic, racist, or bitter angry rhetoric, there are alternative sites on the internet more than welcoming to such considerations. But not here. Thank You.

About these ads
This entry was posted in George Zimmerman Open Thread, Trayvon Martin, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

102 Responses to 11-14 George Zimmerman Case – Open Discussion Thread

1. James F says:

Well that was a huge waste of time, energy and tax dollars! Sorry Crump and the Scheme Team, you lose again!

‘Stand Your Ground’ task force offers no big changes to Florida law

PENSACOLA — As a task force on Florida’s much-debated “stand your ground” law finished its final meeting Tuesday, its draft report recommended no sweeping changes to the statute and a key legislative leader said he would not favor such changes if they were recommended.

• lovemygirl says:

That is great!
      The only odd thing mentioned which shows how deeply ingrained the “Schee Team” lies became was the ending sentence:

• James F says:

Yeah, it goes to show this governor’s special task force was more about attacking an individual citizen, George Zimmerman, than examining the law. What an irresponsible abuse of power and resources.

• kathyca says:

which is just effing ridiculous. A “neighborhood watch” is just a quasi-formal organization of people who look out for their neighbors. Anyone in the neighborhood outside the “organized” watch can do whatever the heck they want so long as their conduct itself is not a crime. So the messa!ge is, don’t organize. Do exactly what George did, but don’t give the Crump-style extortionists an insurance angle to pursue against an HOA by calling it a “neighborhood watch.” Morons!

• Knuckledraggingwino says:

While the commission proposed no sweeping changes to Florida’s Stand Your Ground laws, the concluding sentence “The task force said a neighborhood watcher’s purpose is not “to pursue, confront, or provoke potential suspects.”” is ominous. The persecution of GZ will do far more than discourage people from organizing formal, neighborhood watch groups. It will discourage them from being vigilant for criminal activity and reporting suspicious persons to the police. People will emulate GZ’s many neighbors who responded to threats by retreating to their rooms, locking their doors and then for fear of being accused of being a racist, not calling the police. Unless the Sanford Police redeem themselves by exposing the scheme teams fraud, the law abiding citizens of Sanford should vote to defund the police.

• kathyca says:

Yeah, ITA. What I posted is what I think people SHOULD do to get around that outrageous “restriction.” But you are right about what they WILL do.

• They can draw up whatever guidelines the want, but a neighborhood watch member is still just a civilian. No additional power/authority and so no additional responsibility or liability. Worst that can be done is they get kicked out of the club if they don’t obey the rules.

• raiikun says:

Something kinda cool though:

Rep. Dennis Baxley, R-Ocala and a sponsor of the original law, said he believes the Sanford case proved that law officers can detain and interrogate a self-defense shooter when investigators have questions about the circumstances of the shooting.

But Baxley said law-abiding shooters shouldn’t have to fear a jury trial.

“Every law-abiding citizen shouldn’t have to lawyer up,” he said.

It seems some are realizing that those in George’s situation shouldn’t have to lawyer up, and sounds like a sponsor of the original law even referred to George as a “self-defense shooter.”

• myopiafree says:

Hi Raiikun – I agree that most people think a person “guilty” if he requests a lawyer. Maybe so – maybe not. In this case, it would have been wise for George to say – “I want to, and WILL answer all your questions – but I need a lawyer to monitor my remarks.” The further issue is that, as SOON AS POSSIBLE, George (or his lawyer) should have REQUIRED THAT THIS CASE GO BEFORE A JUDGE – TO RESOLVE THE “SELF-DEFENSE, SYG ISSUE”. That is the real “protection” that George needed from a lawyer. The only issue is this – do the police have to CHARGE you with a crime – to get that protection? I do not think anyone has answer THAT question at this time. Does anyone know on the TreeHouse?

• hoffstyle71 says:

Not at all. You have zero duty to speak to Police without an attorney present whether charged or now. And there’s a good video out there about what you should do if you ever find yourself in a self defense situation and have to shoot “Mr. Officer sir, I am going to cooperate with you 100% and will give you my statement…I just need 24 hours to consult with a lawyer” They stress this over and over.

• hoffstyle71 says:

Neighborhood Watch was irrelevant to the task of reviewing the Self Defense Statute. I think the comment was an idiotic and unnecessary shill to the Hate Brigade.

• but but but.. the Objektib Ebidence! *sweating, looking about nervously, exit stage left*

#NO_LIMIT_ASTRONAUT :3
      yu aint told me yu swung on a bus driver??
      cracka got mad kuz he got dem bangaz put 2 em by a yung ASTRONAUT :3

• brocahontas says:

Gowge waz da adjectator of de sitchashun!

• myopiafree says:

Hi Brocahontas – You and “Fact” do that quite well. I just can’t write “Ebonics” !!

• ftsk420 says:

That’s not Ebonics though. That seems more like an invented language like daffy duck. Ebonics would be more like this. I was chillin on da block when dis dime piece came through. Shorty had mad junk in the truck so I had to holla. That would be an example of Ebonics.

• jello333 says:

That scene in “Airplane” where the old lady helps translate some Ebonics. ;)

• ftsk420 says:

The thing with Ebonics is it changes everyday I myself use it but have a hard time keeping up with the changes. My son who is 15 helps keep my Ebonics sharp.

• Sha says:

ftsk420 Those teenager’s keep you on your toe’s don’t they. I’m raising my 14 year old newphew for now and my 15 year old . I have help raise 4 boys besides my two , my 14 year old is my hell raiser. He can come up with some crap……

• ftsk420 says:

Oh yeah they do. I have 2 sons my youngest is 4. I’m blown away with some of the stuff my teenager comes up with. Half the time I think he think I’m stupid. I keep tabs on my son but I know he’s no angel.

• Sha says:

ftsk420: Couldn’t reply below. They do think were stupid….lol! This one was getting high in the bathroom at my mom’s house and getting up in her face that’s how I ended up with him , his mom couldn’t take care of him . I’ve had him about a month now . I’ve flushed pot one time and tested him 4. He say’s aunt Sha if you didn’t cook so good I would run away…..lol ! I give him a big hug and then I threaten him. My kid laugh’s at him and tells him you can’t win you better do right.

• scubachick75 says:

You’re pretty good at it!

• Alexandra M. says:

One of my favorite movies of all time LOL! If I recall correctly, the cute little old lady starts off by saying “Oh Stewardess! I SPEAK JIVE.” (then she proceeds to talk to ans translate for the two jive talkers…..hilarious!!) :)

• Sha says:

It say’s George was the agitator of the situation. YOU got Proof ! Don’t think so……..

• allhail2 says:

No surprise there. Actually called it a while back. Even mentioned to those concerned at the beginning it was nothing more than a dog and pony show for appeasement to the dumb masses. Show over, cancel the clown finale.

2. James F says:

Tracy Martin caught in yet another lie.

“When they woke up the next day, Tracy gave him a couple boxes of clothes he didn’t want and Trayvon helped him carry them out to the car. Trayvon asked his dad, When are we goin’ home? and Tracy said, We’re going home tomorrow.”

How could Tracy have been there? In the SAO interview (p. 40 of the July 12 release) he stated “The last time he saw the victim was on Saturday night after the football game.”

• Does Esquire even have a large readership? It seems to me Julison, or whoever backed that story, no longer has the ear of major media to spew their garbage. That’s a good sign.

• maggiemoowho says:

So they say the gate wasn’t locked to the Community, but according to Crump in an interview with Al Sharpton, DD heard TM punch in a security code to that Gate. Hmmm, wonder if it was a code to someones Garage door or home.

From the 10-28 GZ open thread:
      Another version (completely different version) of DeDe story told by Mr. Crump to Al Sharpton. (I didn’t know TM had to press a code to get into the front gate of the community, but DeDe did.) Sorry to keep posting these long posts, but some info is to interesting to pass up. Here is the part of the transcript posted on Politics Nation 3/21/2012. IMO this proves to me that her story is made up. I really think they made up a story to conform with what the officers told Tracey on the 27th.

SHARPTON: You`re talking about him talking to the young lady, 16-
      year-old young lady that he is dating?
      CRUMP: Yes, sir.
      SHARPTON: On the phone when –
      CRUMP: The whole time when he went to store, when he came back from
      store. All day, they talk. When you look at the cell phone records that
      blows Zimmerman`s testimony out of the water. Because she says and it`s so
      logical when she tells the story. He was walking home from that 7-eleven,
      and it started raining. He ran into the complex, had to hit the code, got
      into the gate, went to the first building he saw to get out of the rain.
      Stood there, let the rain subside, then he starts that walking back. She
      calls him back because he got off when it was raining.

• myopiafree says:

Hi Maggie Moo – Glad you confirmed that Crump said this – that DeeDee was on the phone with TM for SIX HOURS, and Crump says, “… when you look at the cell phone records”. Ok, Crump, let us see THOSE RECORDS. I think, to include the “LIST”, Crump should be ordered to PRODUCE THOSE RECORDS IN COURT. But he will reply, “… you want that too?? And NEVER SUPPLY ANYTHING AT ALL !!

• ftsk420 says:

After looking at pics of the gate I see and entrance for pedestrians but don’t see anything to punch a code into. I find it hard to believe he punched in a code and then walked through that pedestrian gate. I think the gate there works like many gated communities where the gate is for cars and people can walk through whenever they want. Did they ever release footage from those 2 cameras at the front gate. Correction I believe I see 4 cameras at the gate.

• allhail2 says:

But isn’t the gate code just more made up story? After all, if he knows the gate code, he supposed to be there and should not have been considered suspicious, right? Since he knows the code and is now inside, he should have been considered part of the “club” by GZ in the first place. That was all about creating the racist profiler. Also, I thought early on it was mentioned that he came through a shortcut in a hedgeline or fence. The gate story a month or so ago was the first time I heard about that. I believe it was just a continuing attempt by Crump to make it look like TM “belonged.”

3. stormreaper says:

I didn’t care for what they said about neighborhood watch programs being told not to pursue, confront, and provoke suspects, as though Zimmerman actually did any of that. He was trying to keep an eye on a suspicious character. Big deal.

Incidentally, I finally saw the Dr. Phil – Osterman thing on YouTube.. it was OK. I think Osterman did a good job with what he had to work with.

• jello333 says:

Mark got a LOT of grief for the book and the show. I think part of it was deserved, in that he did show some less-than-great judgement (since he should have known that NOTHING he said would be taken the right way), and he does seem to enjoy a bit of self-promotion. But other than that, yeah, I believe he THOUGHT he was being a friend to George, and that it would all be helpful. I don’t think for a minute he was intentionally trying to hurt George; just the opposite, I think he was trying to help him. And while I doubt it DID really help much, I also no longer think it hurt. And as I say every time this comes up: Regardless of what happened later, during the first month after the shooting, I think the Ostermans DID show a lot of loyalty and courage in taking George into their home.

• myopiafree says:

Hi Storm: That was the NEN operator – who had no authority to order GZ to do anything. There are two parts to this NEN story. In an early discussion the NEN operator asked, “where TM was going” (to that effect) – an obvious question since the police were on the way. GZ COULD NOT STAY IN THE TRUCK. So he got out and walked towards the “T” – to peek around the corner – just doing his duty. In the further remark NEN remark – she suggested that GZ just had to “hold” at the “T” and WAIT FOR THE POLICE TO ARRIVE. That’s all there was to that.

• Dexter says:

If you listen to the dispatcher call, after his breathing returns to normal,, Zimmerman is clicking his flashlight, and banging it on something. It’s obvious enough he moving completely, after all, how can he be banging his flashlight on something, stationary, if he’s running?

• hooson1st says:

stormreaper:
      what is the url on that Dr. Phil interview?

4. lovemygirl says:

This case is so less complex than the 3 ring Petraeus matter.
    I have no idea why this case has not been dismissed yet. Maybe when Tweedle Dee is disposed they will schedule the immunity hearing.

5. myopiafree says:

Where is Crump’s LIST of people who monitored DeeDee’s discussion?

6. mung says:

After catching up on the post from yesterday, I have a question. One of the versions of the DeeDee story says that Trayvon said someone was following him before Trayvon looked in the truck. George was in the truck when Trayvon took off. So is this really where the “following” took place and not after George was out of the truck? It really sounds like it to me. Sounds like George was driving slow down the street and looking at Trayvon before he parked and before Trayvon came up to him. I had always thought that George was already parked for most of this. I thought George saw him on his way out, thought something didn’t look right then parked down by the curve. If George is actually following in the truck when he is on the phone with 911, then stops and has Trayvon check him out and then run, that to me adds to the theory that Trayvon went home ditched something then came back to confront George. I have seen a lot of different versions of maps and timelines from both sides, but none seem to be 100% accurate.

• myopiafree says:

Hi Mung – I have seen a video by “Diwatman” that shows this sequence. TM came “through the bushes” (which is suspect – why not go through the gate?), then GZ “followed TM” to the “Mail Thing” – and drove beyond and stopped. They looked at each other. Then TM walked by GZ in the truck. At that point TM started to “jog” towards the “T” and beyond. With TM “Gone” and GZ in the truck, he could have hardly “caught up” with TM – and assumed that TM was “long gone”. No question that TM could have easily made it to Branie’s, knocked on the glass – and gone in. This is what DeeDee said. Did he “drop anything off”? I don’t think we will ever know. But he clearly WENT BACK TO “GET GEORGE” – one way or the other. What he “scared” of George? Did TM want to “mess” with George? I think it is obvious that TM wanted to put the “Bangazz on that White Cracker”. That makes the most sense of all.

• treewig says:

GZ says he saw TM by Taafes, then drove to the clubhouse to pull over and call NEN as he was dialing or waiting to talk to NEN, TM passes by his parked truck. GZ isn’t exactly clear where TM is when he begins his conversation with NEN, but does say [in his walk thru the next day] that TM walked around the corner and out of sight. Since GZ starts off his NEN conversation with “the best address I can give you [the clubhouse]“, I don’t think he’s parked there at that point and has moved around the corner in his vehicle to see where TM went. I think he reacquires site of TM shortly after pulling around the corner, then parks on TTL and sits there in his vehicle watching TM talking with the dispatcher until TM ducks down the dog walk area and the dispatcher asks which way he ran.

• mung says:

“I do not believe there is evidence that GZ followed behind TM in his vehicle from the time he spots TM until he parks at the clubhouse to call NEN.”
          If there isn’t then doesn’t this cause more issues with D^2′s statements? She seems to have said that George was following before she says that Trayvon checked out the truck.

• treewig says:

Dee Dee has TM running into the complex through the front gate and ducking for cover under the mail kiosk. She does not detail TM walking through the cut through by Taafe’s house, then past the clubhouse where GZ says he pulled over to call NEN. Dee Dee has TM spotting GZ while under the mail shelter and GZ following TM after he leaves the mail shelter, heading for BG’s place.

• jello333 says:

By the way, I don’t think George had yet connected with the dispatcher when he was parked at the clubhouse. I know in the walkthrough, he says he had. But in a couple of his statements, he corrects himself, and says something like, “I was on the phone by the clubhouse… or, no, maybe I was on-hold or waiting for it to connect.” Something like that. So based on the timeline, and what he remembers he and the dispatcher are saying, it seems pretty clear that the NEN call that we’ve all heard doesn’t start until George is already around the corner, on Twin Trees. (I know this isn’t specifically about the “following” part, but I just wanted to point this out while I was thinking about it.)

• aliashubbatch says:

Apologies for side-tracking, but did you ever take the moment to view the MLK Boondocks clip?

• jello333 says:

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me. Just watched it. Brilliant as usual (for Boondocks)… but also very sad. Makes me really, REALLY miss Martin. He could have done SO much good today. I was 11 years old when he was killed, and I still remember how horrible it felt. I was only a kid, but I already knew what a great guy he was. Partly because I grew up in Indiana, and so there was a lot of racism at that time. For some reason instead of becoming a racist like many of my neighbors, I went the opposite way. It was like I KNEW most of those people weren’t GOOD people, and so if they hated MLK, in my sorta “logical” kid’s mind that meant that King probably WAS a good person. ;) So yeah, Martin has been a hero of mine for decades. Had he lived, I have a feeling this country would now be a far, far better place. (I’ll add Bobby Kennedy to that mix…. losing both of them within 2 months… just too much.)

• Sha says:

jello333: Here’s you a MLK Jr. Quote.

” Teach this triple truth to all :
                    A generous heart , kind speech , and a life of service and compassion are the things which renew humanity . “

• jello333 says:

Listen to his last speech, the “Mountaintop” one. In my opinion, it is much better than his more famous “I have a dream” speech. The dude KNEW he was about to die… he KNEW it. You can hear it in his voice, and the way he looks so drained as he walked away from the podium. But he did. not. care. Just an amazing person… that’s all.

• Sha says:

Admin help ! I keep posting but it’s not there ……

• treewig says:

I concur that he either wasn’t talking to NEN while parked in front of the clubhouse, or he was just leaving the clubhouse as he started talking. As I mention above, One of the first things GZ says to the dispatcher is that “the best address I can give you” is the clubhouse. If he were parked at the clubhouse at this time, I would suspect him to have said I am at 1111 RVC, not that it was the best address he could give to describe his location.

I personally believe that the “circling” that GZ details in interviews occurs while he’s parked at the clubhouse and before he’s talking with NEN as TM would have had to pass his vehicle while parked there. I think once GZ’s on TTL, TM gets close enough to the vehicle to check him out some more, but doesn’t walk all the way around his vehicle.

• mung says:

Interesting if TM approached the truck twice.

• jello333 says:

Well, he had to. How else was he gonna know how scared he should be? “I think this is a scary, child-molesting old white man. Lemme check it out….. Yep, that’s what he is! VERY scary! I’m gonna run now… or wait, lemme check one more time to be sure. Oh definitely! Definitely a scary, scary old man! I’m outta here!”

• jello333 says:

I don’t know. The main reason I think the “circling” occurred while parked on Twin Trees is the tone of George’s voice, and the sounds we hear. While listening to that, I can close my eyes and almost see George turning and shifting around in his seat as he’s talking, describing what Trayvon is doing. When I first heard the tape, that part made me wonder what was going on. But once news broke that George had mentioned “circling”, then it made sense. (Of course I could be wrong…)

• mung says:

I sure can see that being the case.

• treewig says:

I had initially believed that the circling occurred while parked on TTL, but I believe GZ’s interviews don’t make mention of TM walking a circle around his car while on TTL, just that TM came close to check him out. HE said TM came back close to the car, but didn’t circle it. He does say TM passed his vehicle while he pulled over at the clubhouse and I suspect it was the way that TM passed his vehicle that brought out the circling reference. I don’t think GZ is meaning that he made a complete circle around his car, but went around his car in a way that let him know that TM noticed him and that TM was checking him out.

I think given the content of the NEN call (no specific mention of walking around his car to the dispatcher) and that I believe TM passed by his vehicle at the clubhouse before the NEN begins, leads me to believe that the “circling” reference refers to when he was at the clubhouse and that the second act of coming to check him out occurred while on TTL.

• jello333 says:

Yeah, I’m sure George is a little confused about the exact sequence of events. (Who wouldn’t be under the circumstances?) But check this out. Check around 6:10 of the video… “And then he came back, and he started walking up towards the grass and then came down and circled my car. And I told the operator that, he was circling my car…” (he even makes a motion with his hand) Of course we know that he DIDN’T tell the operator that, but I think it’s just another example of the stress causing him to not be quite straight on all the details. As I say, in my opinion you can almost visualize the circling just by the way George sounds on the NEN call.

• mung says:

But before Trayvon checks out the truck right? Because D^2 says that as well.

• treewig says:

I tend to think that Dee Dee’s account is not terribly accurate and constructed based on some “public” information that was available and a call timeline established by phone records. I’m guessing her recall is more accurate on the last 4 minute call (after TM runs down the dog walk toward the back of BG’s place) though I think she is putting her best spin on it.

• Alexandra M. says:

Hang on you guys…..give DumbledoorDEE a chance to look at her script…..

7. smoothcriminal says:

four obamasons, all “children”…arrested for MURDER
    look at their pic…..crying like some babies after acting like big bad men

GRANITE CITY • Three Madison teens were charged Tuesday in the Nov. 8 robbery and fatal shooting of a man in Granite City.

The three are Markeith Reynolds Jr., 15, of the 900 block of Iowa Street, Shawn L. Russell, 15, of the 1700 block of 2nd Street and Brian L. Taylor, 16, of the 1100 block of McCambridge Avenue.

Police say each of the three teens has been charged as adults with two counts first-degree murder. A fourth male suspect younger than 15 is in custody at the Madison County juvenile detention center.

Granite City police received a call for a shooting Thursday before 9:30 p.m. in an alley in the 1200 block of Meridian Avenue near Edwardsville Road. Charles A. Weiss, 54, was found shot in a yard near the alley. He died later at at Gateway Regional Medical Center.

Weiss had been living in Granite City, but did not have a permanent address.

The Major Case Squad of Greater St. Louis investigated the case.

Police have said robbery was the motive for the shooting, but did not say whether anything was taken.

8. smoothcriminal says:

four obamasons, all “children”…arrested for MURDER
    Fifteen-year-old Markeith Reynolds, 15-year-old Shawn Russell and 16 year old Brian Taylor are all charged with first degree murder….and a 14 year old in custody but not yet charged.

• smoothcriminal says:

look at their pic…..crying like some babies after acting like big bad men

• myopiafree says:

Hi Smooth – I see the new did not report three BLACKS “gunned down” a poor innocent “White”. Shot him like a DOG. The Media is very selective when reporting racial attacks – aren’t they?

• ftsk420 says:

Russell and Reynolds look like scared little kids but Taylor doesn’t. Taylor to me looks like he doesn’t care about any of it to me he looks like the ring leader.

9. dmoseylou says:

Kudos to the STL paper for having the courage to put their pics in print! Those thugs are crying only b/c they got caught, this time. They are obviously capable of murder; what other criminal activity could they have already committed?

• mung says:

You are so wrong, they are just misguided kids who have no idea what they were doing. At least that is what the comments on the article say.

• dmoseylou says:

My mistake…Thanks for setting me straight on that. :D

• mung says:

I was talking with a BLACK friend of mine, I say this because he does not want to be called an African American he said “I am a Black American”. Anyway, he is a republican and take a lot of grief from his family and others in the community because of it. He is writing a book and he made a very profound comment last night. He said “I wonder if the cure for Cancer is sitting in a jail cell or if the cure for AIDS is playing basket ball in a prison yard”. He went on to explain that he knows a lot of kids with potential who waste it all because they want to be part of the thug culture instead of being a productive member of society.

• myopiafree says:

Hi Mung – I don’t talk about my “Black” friiends, or my “Jewish” friends, or my “Catholic-Jewish” teacher – who escaped from Austria. I don’t talk about my “Gay” friends, nor any other identification (but I respect the fact that you do.) What we are reviewing is a BLACK Racial THUG – who attacked an innocent White person – and the perversion of justice – caused by Crump and his threat of “Thug violence” – and his success in doing that. We are defending George – but the rights of ALL OF US in these postings.

• myopiafree says:

Cute little black children – probably majoring in “Cheerfulness” no doubt. And the parents will say, “… my little boy would not do anything like that…”

10. smoothcriminal says:

listening to live obama white house press conference on whitehouse.gov, and I just have to say eff you obama!!! In response to the question about the president not knowing till after the election, he went on about fbi protocol, to ask the fbi, then praised patraes’ service to the country. He went on to say:

“were not supposed to meddle in criminal investigations”….”people are innocent until proven guilty”…”we want to make sure we follow protocols that are already established”..”we want to make sure we dont prejudge”……

excuse me? you invented a son that looks like trayvon martin to further bring attention to the “no justice no peace” cause of “justice for trayvon” and increase racial division…….you helped perpetuate the innocent black child killed by white racist false narrative that has 225,000 people joining the movement in the first month and declaring george guilty sans evidence.you sent the DOJ and the FBI after George to investigate a fake race hate crime that never happened, based on your false assumption that zimmerman was a white jew.

11. diwataman says:

Still stuck in the Trayvonit Zone on Twitter. I like this one, always embarrassing when you try to correct people while simultaneously making a folly of your own regarding the same correction.

• jello333 says:

And the one thing that none of these idiots have seemed to notice yet: That headline (“After 45 days, Zimmerman finally charged”) was from April…. 7 months ago! These people pretend to care just SOOOO much about Trayvon and this case, and yet they somehow managed to miss George being charged? Hmmm….

• diwataman says:

Yep. As I said yesterday it’s clear what the only factor is here; race. They didn’t need to look beyond that even to the point of knowing whether or not the person had been charged. All they know is non black killed black = automatic guilt. And here we are thinking facts are going to matter. And yes that is the sad side to this but I try to remain optimistic.

• maggiemoowho says:

She really meant to say 2nd Degree Murder, but 1st degree came out instead.

12. diwataman says:

lolz, my cheekbones have been hurting for like 24 hours now

13. maggiemoowho says:

About that Esquire Mag story. There are so many contradictions to previous stories told by the family. For example, TM parents mention that TM failed his FCAT exam and would not have been able to move up a grade or graduate until he passed it. What happened to TM the A/B student that Camp TM claimed him to be. If you can get through the BS and Fluff of that article, it is worth reading. I think it might help connect some dots. It might hold enough clues to place some more of those puzzle pieces. That article is going to help GZ. Camp TM have told so many stories, they can’t keep them straight.

• ftsk420 says:

So that article tells me TM went out the sliding glass door down the path in between the houses jumped the wall and went to 7-11 they go on to say that was the path he took home. No mention of what time he left. No mention of him begging to go. No mention of the NBA Allstar game just Tracy and Sybrina trying to act like gods gift to parenting.

• Noticed the Trayvon was sent to a private school for 3rd grade. Perhaps he was fighting kids in 2nd grade, as his parents split when he was 4 and he was an angry young man. Also, noted that the parents couldn’t get his away from the TV; this tells me that Trayvon had trouble confronting reality. See Book by Ram Charan on confronting reality.

14. myopiafree says:

Treepers – here is the 30 minute video – I think it is accurate.

OK

• diwataman says:

Ahhh, the good ol’ days of trying to figure stuff out with very limited information. I always meant to go back and make one after George’s statements came out, just never got around to it, plus it’s not as fun as it’s not much of a mystery at that point. Man, all that work just to address the “chase” aspect and that wasn’t the only video on it either. Sometimes I wonder why I do it.