The race-hustlers are milking this tragedy for all it’s worth….

Jamaal @iOTW March 23rd, 2012

I just want to know when the rioting and looting begins so I can steal my free stuff in honor of Trayvon

Final post today on all things Trayvonesque.   The institutional left-wing contingencies who carry their greatest dependence on race baiting narratives are in a feeding frenzy trying to position themselves at the trough for optical and financial advantage.

SANFORD, Fla. — Rallying in front of the Sanford Police Department headquarters, members of the New Black Panther Party ripped President Barack Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder for not responding forcefully enough to the killing of Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black teenager.

Mikhail Muhammad, the southern regional minister for the New Black Panther Party, told The Daily Caller that he thinks that the DOJ’s decision to get involved in this case came “a little too late.”

The DOJ didn’t decide to get involved until after Democratic Rep. Corrine Brown pressed Holder for federal help on the case. The Department of Justice’s Civil Rights Division finally announced it was launching an investigation into the case on March 19, according to The Miami Herald, nearly a month after Martin was killed.

“With all federal civil rights crimes, the government must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that a person acted intentionally and with the specific intent to do something which the law forbids — the highest level of intent in criminal law,” an unnamed DOJ spokesperson told The Herald. “Negligence, recklessness, mistakes and accidents are not prosecutable under the federal criminal civil rights laws.”  (read more)

MSNBC’s Al Sharpton spoke at a rally for Trayvon Martin in Martin’s hometown of Sanford, Florida on Thursday night.

Sharpton has been heavily involved in the unfolding story surrounding Martin’s death for weeks, using both his television show and his broader activism to push the case. On Thursday, he devoted his entire show to Martin before going immediately to the rally.

At the protest, Sharpton was flanked by Martin’s parents. “Trayvon could have been any one of our sons,” he said. “Trayvon could have been any one of us.”

He continued:

“We are tired of going to jail for nothing and others going home for something. Zimmerman should have been arrested that night … you cannot defend yourself against a pack of Skittles and iced tea. Don’t talk to us like we’re stupid! Don’t talk to us like we’re ignorant! We love our children like you love yours. Lock him up!”

Sharpton said that he would stay on the case.

“We cannot allow a legal precedent to be established in this city that tells us it is legal for a man to kill us, tell any story he wants, and walks out with the murder weapon,” he said.  (read more)

A banner day for race driven MSNBC  –  they have even managed to blame the Koch Brothers.   This, on the heals of blaming Jeb Bush, blaming Rush Limbaugh, and any other figure that needs a good progressive smearing.

Gee, I wonder what the benefit is?

About these ads
This entry was posted in Obama re-election, Racism, Trayvon Martin, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to The race-hustlers are milking this tragedy for all it’s worth….

1. stellap says:

I don’t know if I’ve ever mentioned this before, but I remember the first time I saw members of the Nation Of Islam – it was in 1962, and they frightened me. I don’t know why, because they were just handing out flyers. I guess it was partly because I was pretty young back then, and partly because I could sense the hate. It was in Pasadena, CA, after the Rose Parade.

2. stellap says:

I think they do get stopped by the police, and detained, more often than people of other races. I live in a town that borders the city, and our police stop people of color all of the time – I see it. Of course, they disproportionally commit crimes in our community too.

3. Zauber says:

It’s what they do – they have no other function in life.

4. WeeWeed says:

Photobucket

5. Aussie says:

I need to know more. I bet that this person was in fact up to no good when he was killed.

Did you notice that the person who killed him was named Zimmerman, a Jew. They are screaming mad about a Jew….

Talk about the ugliness of their racism.

• solaratov says:

Actually, Zimmermann has a (white) Jewish father and a Peruvian mother.
      Since it does not fit the narrative to call him a Latino or Hispanic, though, the msm has decided to label him a “WHITE/Hispanic”. (They really used that on news reports)

Any bets on when the msm refers to lil barry obama as a “white/black”?

• solaratov says:

And, another interesting note……
        “Hispanic” is considered a minority race when collating ‘victims’ of hate crimes……
        But Hispanics are considered ‘white’ when collating perpetrators of hate crimes.
        Ergo>> Hispanics do not commit hate crimes. (Only whites can be racists, you know.)

Ain’t statistics grand! :twisted:

• Aussie says:

My cousins are “white Hispanic”!!

I have cousins in the USA, in Michigan. Their mother is Australian, and their father is “Mexican-American”. He served as a Marine in WW2 and he met my aunt in Melbourne.

6. kushibo says:

The former head of the NAACP has spoken out against Sharpton and some others. Blacks are by no means all united behind Sharpton’s tactics, although no small number do agree with basis of the message he’s putting forth, about the dangers of “driving/walking/breathing while Black” and law enforcement doing little or nothing to stop it (or worse, being a part of it). Law-abiding Blacks are tired of it, even if they don’t agree with Sharpton.

• barnslayer says:

I read that too. That’s great to hear but it comes across as a whisper due to the liberal media. Just like conservative blacks, they need to make more noise if they want to get noticed by the general public.

• kushibo says:

Not so sure it’s a “whisper.” I saw it displayed quite prominently at The Huffington Post, after all.

I think what’s going on is that it’s getting drowned out by two opposing sides trying to get their narrative out about George Zimmerman. At the same time as this story you have the video of him appearing to be uninjured in the police station, and the brother and father telling how badly he was attacked.

• barnslayer says:

Without medical reports and descent photos we can’t tell the extent of his injuries. Personally, I got a dislocated jaw from a deflected slap shot (hockey) and didn’t get a bruise. I almost broke my kneecap running into a low stone wall in the dark (couldn’t walk right for a week) but no bruise. And I’m light-skinned. Plus, bruises and swelling take 48 hrs to reach their maximum.

Comments are closed.