Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
doodahdaze on One Media Outlet Catching On T… JudgyOnAWebsite on May I Play Through? rashomon on Tuesday Open Thread – Ju… CHLinTX on University of Wisconsin-Madiso… 9thgenerationAmerica… on “I Do Take Offense At Be… 9thgenerationAmerica… on First Principles – by Tr… P.Spinach on “I Do Take Offense At Be… maryfrommarin on Unbelievably IRS Seeks Contrac… JudgyOnAWebsite on Americans Protest Illegals as… 9thgenerationAmerica… on Soccer Balls, Sanctimony and A… Anton on Soccer Balls, Sanctimony and A… lovemygirl on University of Wisconsin-Madiso… Sharon on Tuesday Open Thread – Ju… rashomon on Tuesday Open Thread – Ju… arttart1983 on Tuesday Open Thread – Ju…
- New Testimony – IRS May Still Have Lerner Email On Stored Back Up Tapes….
- Unbelievably IRS Seeks Contractor To Destroy 3,200 Hard Drives and Back Up Tapes….
- Tuesday Open Thread – July 22nd
- University of Wisconsin-Madison New Policy: Professors To Distribute Grades To Students Equally Among Races…
- “I Do Take Offense At Being Called A Crap Bag”…Thomas Lifson to Dana Loesch
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- One Media Outlet Catching On To Massive Governmental Non-Profits Housing The Unaccompanied Alien Minors –… wp.me/p1kzlW-ml2 1 hour ago
- Just uploaded Southwest Key 2012 IRS 990 scribd.com/doc/234738496/… #ScribdDocs 2 hours ago
- New Testimony – IRS May Still Have Lerner Email On Stored Back Up Tapes…. wp.me/p1kzlW-mkY 3 hours ago
- Unbelievably IRS Seeks Contractor To Destroy 3,200 Hard Drives and Back Up Tapes…. wp.me/p1kzlW-mkU 3 hours ago
- Tuesday Open Thread – July 22nd wp.me/p1kzlW-mkS 5 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
Daily Archives: February 20, 2012
(TMAC Via Big Gov) Even as the Republican Presidential primary hits fever pitch in my home state of Michigan, the GOP establishment maneuvers for an orchestrated convention that “chooses” some “new face” as our standard bearer. I abjectly reject such … Continue reading
Today Sarah released a Presidents Day video, and already the media’s speculating on it’s intended message. Is she preparing for a brokered convention? Like we say…continuing to live rent free in their heads. (SarahPAC)…Celebrating George Washington’s birthday is an American … Continue reading
(Weekly Standard) The latest Republican presidential primary poll of Texas from University of Texas/Texas Tribune: Santorum would get the votes of 45 percent of the respondents if the election were held today, according to the survey. The other three candidates … Continue reading
Part 1 – CBS should have a mandatory retirement age.
In what’s meant as a jibe at America, Mexico’s President Felipe Calderon has erected a bill board with a message made of crushed firearms that says no more weapons. Since 2008, over 9,000 people have been killed by the drug war … Continue reading
Who does Michelle Obama think about on Presidents Day? Washington, Lincoln, FDR ?
RedGrandma, can you provide any feedback on Debbie Halvorson? Does she actually stand a chance of beating 2J-Jr.? (NBC Chicago) — Jesse Jackson Jr. faces no small challenges in his re-election run in the Congressional 2nd District. According to a Jackson surrogate, … Continue reading
MIDLAND, Texas – Prosecutors filed a motion to dismiss charges against U.S. soldier Trey Scott Atwater after he was arrested following his attempt to board a flight from Texas to North Carolina with explosives in his luggage. Atwater, 30, was … Continue reading
Eight? Eight Years Old? “Typical”? Seriously…. I must be living in a cave or something because that headline just about knocked me off my chair. Eight? What have I missed along the path of such significance where I can honestly say I … Continue reading