October 26th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1376

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Kayleigh McEnany Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,266 Responses to October 26th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1376

1. Grandma Covfefe says:

🇺🇸 🦅 🇺🇸 – Trump America is the Last Bastion of Freedom – 🇺🇸 🦅 🇺🇸
    * * * * * * * * * * * * A Vote for Trump is a Vote for Freedom.* * * * * * * * * * * *

⏳–Count-Down Time! — 8 more days…. to “4 MORE YEARS” WiN

💥💥 Today!! Trump Peaceful Protest in Allentown, PA @ 11am ET also
    💥💥 Today!! Trump Peaceful Protest in Lititz,PA @1:30pm also
    💥💥 Today!! Trump Peaceful Protest in Martinsburg, PA @4:30pm
    💥 Tomorrow is Trump Peaceful Protest in Lansing, Mich @2pm ET also
    💥 Tomorrow is Trump Peaceful Protest in West Salem, WI @5pm ET
    💥 Tomorrow is Trump Peaceful Protest in Omaha, NE @8:30pm
    ———————————————————————————————–
    🦅 ”May God continue to strengthen our hearts and sustain our souls. May God continue to shed His divine grace upon this land. And may God forever bless the United States of America.” —-U.S. President Donald J. Trump
    —-🌟🌟🌟———————————————————————🌟🌟🌟—-
    🦅 Heal Our Land
    Thank You, Lord, for President Trump, his MAGAA Team, and all his supporters.
    Lord, keep them all safe in all they do and go daily. In Jesus’ Name we pray…..

🌟 “The Lord is compassionate and gracious,
    slow to anger, abounding in love.” 🌟 –-Psalm 103:8

* * * Praises
    ✅ Thank You, Lord, for protecting President Trump & MAGAA Team Today
    ✅ Pres. Trump and MAGAA Team are safely back in the WH from NH & Maine
    ✅ Pres. Trump made an “Off The Record” stop at an orchard…and over 4,000 people showed up to show their love and support for Pres. Trump….and the bonus? …these same Trump supporters booed at the press pool who was following Pres. Trump. One supporter called out to the press pool, “Defund the Media.”
    ✅ Massive Trump parades/rallies all over USA, hundreds and hundreds of them!
    ✅ Parades/Rallies are created and Made in America…Winning!!!!
    ✅ US Senate voted 51-48 to move Barrett’s confirmation to Full Senate Floor
    ✅ Armenian PM Nikol Pashinyan & Azerbaijani Pres. Ilham Aliyev has agreed to a cease fire effective at midnight…..More Trump Peace?
    ✅ Thank You, Lord, for Sundance.. and for his Mission
    ✅ USA Stronger — Live your Best Life — God Bless America

……………🙏🙏🙏 ….America In Prayer… 🙏🙏🙏……………
    🌟 “And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.” Eph 6:18

🙏 America’s Arrow Prayers:
    — Continuing 24/7 protection for President Trump, MAGAA Team & WH/grounds
    — for safe traveling for President Trump & MAGAA Team as they go to 3 PA rallies (Dep WH 9:15am ET—Speak 11am –Speak 1:30pm –Speak 4:30pm***Arr back in WH 7:40pm) 😴
    — for quick and smooth final vote to confirm Amy Barrett to be Justice Barrett
    — Biden/Harris, all Dems, Hollywood, Never Trumpers, Fake Media & Big Tech… to fumble, jumble, mumble, stumble, tumble, bumble, grumble, crumble.. then diminish…. pouf…. poof….during our final full week
    — all our people keep doing their around the country rallies full of marches, cars, boats, bikes, etc…every day to show Opposition that we are the winners, not them.
    — GOP court wins regarding all kinds of voter frauds–pray for GOP lawyers who remains persistent for court wins.
    — for protection for MAGAA/Trump-supporting candidates/their property
    — for deliberated throw-away ballots to be found quickly and challenged
    — for smooth & legal voting during early voting which has started
    — to stop states’ plots to continue ballot counting beyond Election Day
    — for USA Election Integrity: Voter ID, Signature matching, Election Day Deadline, No ballot harvesting, catch voting fraudsters
    — for protection & healing for America from Chinese Wuhan virus attacks and violent mobs
    — for protection for all Fed Agents & their eyes from all domestic terrorists
    — for protection of all buildings-landmarks-National Mall and all of America and Americans
    — For Safety/Health protection for: USSS, Military & their brave dogs, Border Patrol, LEOs, BP & LEOs brave Horses/dogs
    — for Guardian Angels protecting all our borders–air, land, sea
    — for protection for all WALL builders,,,almost 400 of 500 is completed
    — for Rush Limbaugh and other battling cancer/other illnesses
    — For protection/healing for American children/youth like James Younger– Remember…Young Landen is healed!
    — *🇺🇸* — “ Never Give Up ” — *🇺🇸*

🦅 ”Who built the cages, Joe? ” (Debate 10-22-20)
    — 🇺🇸 — Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America — 🇺🇸 —

🦅 ”Through the Almighty’s love and the power of prayer, we have found renewed strength and understanding to face these unprecedented times with stalwart resolve.” ~~~ President Donald J. Trump
    ———————————
    🙏 “The Strongest Weapon in the United States is a Praying Patriotic American.”
    👌 —-Treepers’ Prayer Warriors Post for Monday, October 26, 2020 — 👌
    —————–
    🦅 “Our spirit is still young—the sun is still rising—God’s grace is still shining—and my fellow Americans, THE BEST IS YET TO COME!”—-President Donald J. Trump

• Grandma Covfefe says:

~~~ SuperTrump ~~~

• milktrader says:

Can we put this in a sidebar?

I like it but it’s getting repetitive and losing impact.

• MAGA Minuteman says:

Hey Grandma,

I especially like this “SuperTrump” post today. I was at the Rally in NH yesterday. Our President said after taking the Corona meds, the next day he felf like Superman. The crowd instantly began chanting “SuperTrump, SuperTrump, SuperTrump”. It was pretty cool and I think he liked it.

The crowd also started cheering, “We Love You, We Love You”. He said he appreciates that, but asked us to stop so he wouldn’t get tears running down his face.

Very Stable and Very Special.

• prognomore says:

Thank you for this daily reminder that the leader of the free world went on foot to a church that was set in fire to protest him the night before, and said nothing, simply raising up the Word of God. I see this event as the moment the revival broke out. The USA doesn’t have a state religion, it allows each citizen to worship freely. This is a call for each of us to do our part.

• Grandma Covfefe says:

USA Uncle Sam’s Prayer:

Dear God,
      I bow my head and ask,
      If it be Thy Will,
      Please save this land from those who seek to destroy it.
      In Jesus’ Name…..Amen

• nwtex says:

Bye…bye.

• milktrader says:

Is dialogue done when I question repetitive postings?

• A2 says:

Yes, because I have never seen you say so at all the other repetitive postings here, which are many. I too want them to go away.

However pray postings are welcomed and Grandma updates every prayer post.

So chew on that.

• milktrader says:

A2 I always like your contribution. And yes I take zero issue with prayer postings.

But I love to get to the Presidential Posting at the end of each day and it’s oppressive to get the same links.

Original content is awesome!

Maybe we can lay off the other repetitive postings?

Do you like them?

• A2 says:

I am pointing out the dichotomy, that prayer postings repetitive, but not all the other postings, sometimes in triplicate and quadruplicate like exponential. So sorry la.

I don’t have anything but respect for Grandma, a prayer a day keeps the devil away.

Nice way to begin the open Presidential thread.

My opinion.

• milktrader says:

Hey A2 I think WP is throttling the replies to replies so I’ll say it here.

It’s not the prayer posts (which are original) but it’s the reposting of links that I’d like to see changed.

Peace to you.

• A2 says:

Yes, I have had enough of the flipping and not downloading. It’s impossible to read anything here.

I don’t know why I’ve excised cookies, shut down my devise. It just gives me blanks then flips to the top.

I don’t think it is on my end, but maybe.

Not worth the trouble to post anymore..I’ve had this problem for about a week.
                  So there is that.

So good luck folks

• steph_gray says:

I hope Ad Rem can email you, A2, and suggest you try the Brave browser if not already using it.

I would miss the on-the-ground information on Asia you provide. And we would like to know you are safe where you are.

• Kroesus says:

You are VERY right!!!You are getting TOO repetitive. Please quit whining aand MOVE ON.

• Grandma Covfefe says:

~~ Pray for President Trump’s safety ~~

• Grandma Covfefe says:

~~~ Donald’s Bible ~~~

• milktrader says:

This is another repetitive post.

• dogsmaw says:

Heh, maybe we learn through repetition, I know I never would have excelled in school cause of dyslexia…I’ll just say here that I clepped my College Algebra course before I went to university and declare that I’m allergic to milk 😛

• milktrader says:

You get programmed through repetition and there is no learning involved.

I feel badgered by repetitive postings and I’m not the only one.

• John says:

Sound like a spoiled little brat to me! That’s what the scroll button is for!

• Up at the top of your screen there is located a button, this is designed for you to be able to close this window, leave the site.
              You’re welcome

• milktrader says:

I like the site so I’ll pass on your recommendation.

Thanks though I guess.

• John says:

Then stop posting and read! Wow! I’ve seen your sort before!

• Chris R says:

Milktrader, I am going to phrase this in a way that I pray you will not feel personally attacked, so please bear with me. I love Grandma Covfefe’s prayer/praise posts and personally share them with my family during our morning devotions, which actually makes it easier to get through the day.

As far as the Donald’s Bible post, I lead a pretty hectic life, as I am sure many of us do, and simply don’t have time to stop and read or watch certain things I come across. I had scrolled past the post numerous times in the past. However, one morning a few weeks ago I had a few moments to stop and “smell the roses,” so to speak. I actually watched the video, and it brought light into my soul in a way only God can do.

After I was done watching the video, with my cheeks still damp from tears. I shared the video with my husband, son, daughter-in-law, and my 2 young grandsons. It made our day. I would have been extremely saddened if the one day I went to look for it, it had disappeared. God bless.

• iswhatitis says:

milktrader says: “You get programmed through repetition and there is no learning involved. I feel badgered by repetitive postings and I’m not the only one.

Nope – you are probably not the only one.

Just like I’m probably not the only one that feels badgered by postings from those “complaining” about “Grandma” ‘s once-daily posts.

There are usually going to be some others that share the same feeling. Odds are you would be correct in saying you’re “not the only one”.

I feel badgered by your post. Odds are I’m not the only one.

You see, we all have various things that bug us or “badger” us – but we don’t have to act on the impulse – we can just scroll past.

However, you acted on your impulse, and that got me to act on my impulse; in regards to how your “complaint” posts are leaving me feeling badgered.

So, what should we do? You feel badgered. I feel badgered. What’s the answer?

• milktrader says:

It’s not the bullet point post that I take issue with.

It’s the reposting of the same links day after day.

• iswhatitis says:

milktrader says: “It’s not the bullet point post that I take issue with. It’s the reposting of the same links day after day.

Again:

You feel badgered. I feel badgered. What’s the answer?

Does your “badgered’ness” take precedence over my “badgered’ness”? I don’t think so.

What’s the answer that applies to both of us?

• BruceG says:

Well skip and move on. Easy.

• milktrader says:

Iswhatitis

Just for clarification I’m not objecting to the original content posted by grandma each day. It’s the reposting of links.

Also that you feel badgered by my objections to this practice I will take note. I don’t mean to cause you harm.

What should we do as you ask?

How about we move on and lay this aside. I will accept that the Presidential Thread is not a place I feel good about and move on. It is what it is.

Peace and may you enjoy life and prosper!

• Eagle Driver says:

Hey milktrader: IF YOU DON’T LIKE THE POST(S) OF PEOPLE ON HERE, like Grandma who has been here LONGER than you…then my suggestion is a very concrete one:

POUND SAND…and BYE!!!!!

• maggie0987 says:

Why don’t you just avert your eyes?

• Garrison Hall says:

“I know I never would have excelled in school cause of dyslexia . . .” Been there, done that. The secret is developing survival skills within yourself. When you do that nobody, but nobody, can reach those skills but you. They become your secret weapon. They are a gift from God to all of us who are a bit different from everyone else. I truly believe they are a direct function of belief. Given half a chance our Lord will look after us. Bless you, darlin’ . . . 🙂

• Grandma Covfefe says:

Sundance: Walk Towards The Fire……It’s Time….Don’t wait… engage life, get optimistic however you need to do it. Then let that part of you shine right now… This is how we fight.

Praying for Sundance and his Mission…

• Grandma Covfefe says:

The Silent Majority making their Stand

• Maquis says:

SO SAY WE ALL!!!!

• milktrader says:

Adrem,

Can we rename this thread Grandma’s Corner?

Seriously girl lay off the throttle. This is not your blog.

I don’t disagree with your points but your presentation is oppressive.

Most people of intelligence don’t like getting the same message repeated over and over again.

I get what you’re saying and agree in most aspects but please lay off the clicks.

Also it’s a bad look to constantly repeat yourself. It reveals a lack of critical thinking.

I’m not judging and in most parts agree with your comments. It’s the delivery that I take issue with.

All the best!

• Ray Runge says:

Congratulations. You have stayed way past the threshold of digital pollution. Personal issues are at the center of your repetitive content.

• magaxena58 says:

milk trader every morning I get up, grab coffee and come directly to the tree house to start my day with grandma’s posting of prayers and upcoming events. Very grounding for me and affirms we are all in this fight together. There is no “perfect” way to fight but this close to the election we need all hands including yours so have a little patience 😀

• TexanInFL says:

When my day has started like today at 0430, checking my servers and mapping my day, recovering from Hurricane Sally, with another hurricane bearing down on us…
        when things get crazy…
        I get a cup of coffee…flip my browser to the Treehouse and see Grandma’s updates and prayers.
        I have a lot of work to do between now and when this new hurricane could hit us and having that moment of tranquil does not hit me as repetitive, boring, or oppressive.
        Skip past what you don’t like…or just go away…but leave it alone, already.

• booger71 says:

Grandma…I would venture to say that President Trump would call this a beautiful and perfect prayer, and in no way repetitive.

2. citizen817 says:

12. citizen817 says:

13. citizen817 says:

14. citizen817 says:

15. citizen817 says:

16. citizen817 says:

17. CountryDoc says:

Never before has so much been done in such a short time by a POTSU, against so much resistance, against so much hostility, PDJT is not what I ever expected a vessel of God to look like, but it really is almost undeniably God powered. We serve a mighty God. May He shed his Grace on our blessed nation so that we may carry the message of His Grace.

• bertdilbert says:

Possibly the only one in history more hated by the establishment was Jesus.

• Dutchman says:

Its Gods trademark, perhaps his sense of humor? He deliberately picks the MOST unlikely of people, to be his warriors, SO THAT it will be readily apperent, it MUST come from him.

David, a teenager, young and spindly, inexperienced at War, against Goliath, a literal giant of a man, clad in armor, battle hardened.

PDJT, the only POTUS who had NEVER run for public office, or been a General, running against the whole establishment, ….yeah, I SEE the parrallels,….Dems and their master, Satan never saw him coming, and ole Scrotch muss be pitching a fit, about now!

• Local Treeper says:

God wins… too. Weird how we are watching a great awakening. Like this anon Sundance helped guide us there is another anon that has been very prescient.

18. citizen817 says:

19. citizen817 says:

20. citizen817 says:

21. citizen817 says:

22. citizen817 says:

23. citizen817 says:

24. Nigella says:

LOL… Now we know for sure the polls are totally off… They are trying to say Texas is in play….

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

At this point whatever the polls show,
      subtract 4 from Biden and add 4 to Trump.
      That will come closer to reality on the ground.

25. citizen817 says:

• Robert Smith says:

The Democrats have a complete disregard for any part of the Constitution.

Perhaps a phrase that Madame Nancy Pelosi used to try to instigate violence against Trump is best used for the Democrat party – Enemy of the State.

• Chris R says:

They will hold regard for the Constitution when there is another toilet paper shortage. Lord, please forgive me. I try to pray for these people, but it is so hard.

• Patrick Healy says:

Robert,
        Mention of Mrs Pelosi reminds me. Has she a son who was mixed up in the Biden Crime Family with John Kerry’s stepson and the Bolger guy?
        What about that taxi driver from China that Feinstein had working for her ….. so much corruption it’s hard to keep up.
        We should be told?

• Grandma Covfefe says:

Voter suppression? Hey Chuckie you mean voter cheating, right? Right?

By the way, Chuckie, America is onto you and your lying forked tongue.

• Chuck has had his ass handed to him so many times the past 4 years he takes a basket to work every day to carry it home…..

26. citizen817 says:

27. citizen817 says:

• Robert Smith says:

The great thing about Wray is that he is so bad at a multitude of things that firing him is easy when Trump decides to fire him.

• A2 says:

Why would Wray inform the whitehouse unless he wanted to compromise them. Just like NSA Ratcliffe stopped giving briefings to the congressional committees, leakers all. They could ask for the information and he would provide it. But their track record is to leak. So he is declassifying . See former NSA Grenell on this.

Haven’t we learned this at all?

28. citizen817 says:

29. citizen817 says:

• PVCDroid says:

I really think America is going to go through a new transition to pride/patriotism and a rejection of this demonic anti-American crusade by the left. The media is so exposed now that they will never recover without completely revamping their formats and personnel. My hopes and prayers are this momentum accelerates and we wipe out the democrats Nov 3rd. It just has to happen. Americans are so sick of woke instruction and finger pointing as well. A clean sweep will instruct the elite they are finished as well.

• H.R. says:

The Yellow Stream Media (YSM) will continue its assault on President Trump for the next 4 years, even as their readers and viewers continue to drop.

The handful of Globalist/Commie/Regressive billionaire owners that control all of the media are using the outlets as their own personal propaganda platforms, not as moneymaking businesses. Losing revenue isn’t the major concern.

They don’t worry a lot about losing $60 or $80 or $100 million a year, though they try to minimize loses. They see it as the cost of owning their own little propaganda machine. It’s kind of like owning several private jets. Very expensive, but they can easily afford the indulgence. And the loss can offset the taxes on their other moneymaking enterprises.

But… losing readers and viewers IS a big concern for them. What good is it to buy a money-losing personal propaganda machine when it spreads propaganda to… nobody?

I predict that the YSM propaganda machines will double down because it’s all they know. It’s just that over the next 4 years, their viewers and readers will continue to dwindle until they are left with a base of viewers and readers – sheeple – that don’t need propagandizing. They will be preaching to and reaching a very small choir.

The good news is that doubling down will just make them a parody of themselves and drive away the last of their viewers and readers who just weren’t paying attention in the past. The over-the-top screeching from the YSM will drive their remaining audience, who just weren’t noticing all the propaganda, to alternative news sources to look for the facts about what’s going on.

It has already been happening. (Hi there, Treepers, who have been Red Pilled over the last 4 years!)

It’s just going to get worse for the YSM as they continue to double down and as even more alternative news sources pop up.

My 2¢.

• steph_gray says:

Agree, the Yellowstream Media* has become its own big bubble of groupthink with a dedicated sheeple audience that is drifting away daily.

We haven’t yet seen the result of what may be the final pinprick to them – the unthinkable explosion of police-state tyranny of Big Tech since the middle of this month.

What happens when their bubble pops? 😳🤣

*Hey, I may even have been the one here who started that nickname on here. I meant it as a cross between “yellow journalism” and a (rude) comment about the p-dossier fake news. But as sundance always says, we don’t care who gets the credit as long as the message gets out there somehow! 😉

• H.R. says:

I think Steve in CO coined that term, steph_gray. I complimented him on it the day of or the day after he used it.

I thought I was second, just amplifying the term and giving a H/T to Steve, but you may well have been 1st or second. I’m pretty sure Steve originated the term, though.

It was a play on the Golden Showers in the pee-pee dossier and Yellow Journalism from around the turn of the century.

You’d have to do a search on this site for the first occurrence to be sure, though.

I’m in the running for first to use Whitehouse Press Corpse, but I’m too lazy to do the search to see if that is so.

There’s too much going on that affects my future to worry about the past.

Anything I write I consider it as having been “cast to the winds.” Anyone is free to steal as is their wont, and my best wishes for its good use.

• gensensibility says:

Universities cannot undo the wokey woke programs that are now institutional. It is going to take real effort to undo the cultural rot in the institutions.

30. Julia Adams says:

Tony Bobulinski publicly claimed he has hard evidence of the Bidens’ corruption on three phones. He gave a briefing to the Press.

Sen. Johnson (R-WI invites Bobulinski for an interview, then the FBI quickly steps in and intercepts Bobulinski, cancelling his interview with Congress. Where’s Tony, now?

How do we know the FBI isn’t going to hijack Tony Bobulinski and squash this evidence too? The
    FBI sat on Hunter Biden’s laptop for a year. They’ve been active participants in Spygate since 2016 and covering up for Democrats.

Christopher Wray has done NOTHING to restore faith in the proven corrupt FBI. I hope Bobulinski has a good lawyer so he isn’t framed by the FBI for process crimes like they did with General Flynn.

I don’t trust the FBI to do the right thing anymore.

• starfcker says:

Wray is gone in 10 days. Maybe a bunch of his stooges as well. Chill. Let’s see what happens next week.

• I dont know what the downside is to DJT firing Wray on Monday and putting in Grennel as acting FBI dir. The only thing that occurs to me is this:
        – At this point it is amply clear that the only way the Dems win anything is by cheating, dragging things out, bad ballots, lawsuits etc.
        – I wonder if DJT is holding a few cards to play if the Dems play real dirty ( yeah) .

• Iam thinking something like the following:
          – If the Dems start acting up after the elections, then:
          – Immediately sack Wray and Barrzinni. Put in some pitbulls – and send in swat teams to arrest people suspected of high treason.

• Dutchman says:

I believe Tony B did NOT repeat Gen Flynns mistake, of getting a corrupt lawyer to represent him, and the reason I think this is Tony B’s lawyers statement said he turned over COPIES of the 3 phones to the FBI.

NOT the originals, so the FBI can investigate or not, but they ain’t covering up NUTHIN.

• H.R. says:

Thanks, Dutchman. I have been looking for that word ‘copies’ of the phone contents from Bobulinski. I never did catch his lawyer’s statement.

All is well, then.

Thanks again. 👍

• trialbytruth says:

Nor should you trust FIB. Sole purpose of asking for immediate interview ( my guess is threats to lawyers move on co conspiracy charges ) The FIB has now told him he is at risk and his lawyer will button him up

31. citizen817 says:

32. citizen817 says:

33. citizen817 says:

34. mr.piddles says:

Do we think elder abuser Dr. Jill Biden berates and belittles Joe-Pop off-camera because of his failing campaign? I bet she is none too happy.

“Maybe they’re right, Joe. Maybe you ARE dumb. Boy, I sure hope not.”
    “Maybe you should try harder, Joe. Or maybe you’re just too old, I dunno.”
    “I tried to push you over the finish line, Joe, and you failed. I love you, honey, but you’ve failed… again. Pfft.”
    “Folks think you’re a creep, Joe. A real creep. And I’ve seen that YouTube video, Joe. How do you think that makes me feel, Joe? Huh? Well, it’s embarrassing, Joe. I’m embarrassed and ashamed, and you should be too.”
    etc.

Poor Joe-Pop. He thought it was “his turn”.

35. dogsmaw says:

36. RWG (Right Wing Gal) says:

Has Biden canceled his election night fireworks yet?

• Dutchman says:

RWG,
      Now THAT one made me smile.
      I don’t think Joes 7-10 supporters are gonna have to wait very long, to be told he has conceded, and they should go home.

They really should have “The partirs over” ready to play.

• Robert Smith says:

Remember the RNC fireworks? They made many people DC people SAD.

• A2 says:

Joe will be tucked in his pyjamas with a hot cup of Horlicks and pill du jour.

Maybe Jill will read him a bedtime story. Your guess in that.
        🤣🤣🤣

• steph_gray says:

I’d love to think that the Biden Crime Family Big Guy would be the one to make the concession decision.

But unfortunately Hilliary already made it for him, publicly, and she and the entire cabal have the flying monkeys of leftist violence all primed and ready to go.

My humble opinion:
      1) We are headed for a definite MAGA win on Tuesday.

2) That also means we are headed for a last-ditch all-out burning/rioting tantrum the likes of which the country has never seen early next week, I’m guessing a day or two before and especially after the election.

3) I believe PDJT and his team are as prepared as prepared can be for that challenge, and that we will come through it. But it won’t be pretty.

37. Stillwater says:

***Today’s Fisher Industries / Border Wall posts***
    — Fisher’s Federal and private projects, their methods of construction, and overall wall progress in general… including border wall content from CBP and other wall contractors.
    — (Previous posts: https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/10/25/october-25th-2020-presidential-politics-trump-administration-day-1375/comment-page-1/#comment-8987813)

[The praises (much of which are older news) have been provided for those who wish to give thanks for them before praying for the wall prayer requests. I may add to, trim back, or simplify from time to time as projects/events progress or come to completion. If there is any new wall news I’ll list them in the update below. Otherwise, feel free to page down or scroll past.]
    – – – – –
    Saturday night update – 10/24/20 – (See link above.)

— Tweets w/ videos of Border Patrol wall tour in a “sand rail” in the Imperial Dunes (Yuma Sector).
    — Tweet with video of 16 foot high “floating barrier” in the Imperial Dunes along the border. Built in 2008.

— An older video which contains some additional info on the Border Patrol’s Special Ops “sand rail” vehicle.

– – – –
    Sunday night update – 10/25/20

— Chief Rodney Scott tweet w/ weekly recap video highlighting some of the great work done by USBP agents this last week across the country.
    — Rep. Paul Gosar reposts scenic, Homeland Security chopper video of the wall.

— 2 drone videos of crews blasting access roads through Guadalupe Canyon in Arizona.
    — 3 photos from above videos.

– – – – –
    ***Praises***

✅ (10/19/20)… Border Wall System Update: 371 miles completed.
    (Update tends to lag by a few days.)
    This years goal: 450 miles.
    Total goal for full operational control of southern border: ~1,100 miles… some of which will be secondary barrier.

– – – – –
    ✅ 🧱 (Project 1: May/June 2019)… Fisher Industries was able to build a half mile wall up the side of a mountain in 11 days (with zero safety incidents), cutting off 19 major drug cartel trails, and closing off one of the worst areas along the border… (Sunland Park, NM)
    ✅ 👍 (11/20/19)… DHS Secretary Chad Wolf & CBP Chief gave a huge endorsement to the Fisher industries wall project while visiting Project 1. CBP Chief called it a “Game Changer”. It’s the only time CBP or DHS have ever endorsed a wall builder.

✅ 🧱 (12/2/19)… Fisher Sand & Gravel was awarded a $400M border wall contract to build 31 miles of wall in the Cabeza Prieta National Wildlife Refuge in Yuma County, Arizona.

✅ 🔍 (Reported on 12/18/19)… Senator Kevin Cramer was able to complete his in-depth review of the USACE’s procurement process and send a letter with his findings and recommendations to President Trump on 12/6/19.

✅ 🧱 (Feb 17)… Fisher Industries was able to build 3.5 miles of wall along the Rio Grande River in Mission, Texas. Project 2’s “water wall” design is the first border wall that’s ever been built inside the floodplain.

✅ 🧱 (5/6/20)… Fisher Sand & Gravel was awarded a $1.28B border wall contract to build 42 miles of wall in southern Arizona, most of which will run from Nogales to the eastern boundary of the Tohono O’odham Nation. It’s the largest border wall contract that’s ever been awarded.
    (Complex terrain, which includes rugged mountains and water crossings)

✅ (7/6/20)… Fisher has partnered with Holcombe Mixers “to fast-track border wall construction.”

✅ 🧱 (8/3/20)… Fisher Industries was awarded a $289.5M contract to build 17 miles of contiguous new border wall in Laredo Sector located in Webb County, Texas.
    ✅ 🧱 (9/30/20)… Fisher Industries was awarded a $283 million contract to build 27 miles of new border wall with accompanying infrastructure system in Laredo Sector located in Webb County, Texas.

✅ … With the above contracts, Fisher probably has at least 139 miles of border wall contract(s), 117 miles of which have been reported on.

🙏 Prayer for the work crews. 🙏
    Heavenly Father, we pray in Jesus’ name (& according to Your will):
    — for safety, health, and good weather for the work crews as they continue working on Fisher’s Federal contracts, and any other projects they may be working on; that Fisher would be able to continue uninterrupted until completion.
    — for the safety of other wall contractors and those involved in building the wall.

— that Fisher’s work would go smoothly with continual, innovative improvements in method/process/efficiency and quality of construction; and with transitioning as they scale up capacity(manpower, equipment, etc.) to be able to build 1+ miles of wall per day, assuming they have enough work to justify the increase in capacity.

— that the DoD IG’s office audit of the $400 million border wall contract which the USACE awarded Fisher Sand & Gravel would show everything is fair and above board; that the swamp in DoD and USACE wouldn’t be able to corrupt the process; & that Fisher would be authorized to proceed with the project as planned. (Backstory/timeline)
    ✅ (4/15/20)… Fisher Industries has been awarded a 7.6M contract modification to build 800 linear feet of 30-foot bollard barrier while the original 400M contract is still under review by the DoD IG’s office.

— for Fisher Industries regarding the ongoing lawsuits; that both sides would be able to resolve any potential issues(erosion, construction, maintenance, differences of opinion on potential deflection of water off the wall during flood events, etc.) and the lawsuits would be dismissed.
    (September 10)… Hearing summary…
    At the request of both sides, the lawsuit could go to trial September 2021.
    “Judge Crane said he would hold one final status conference on the case prior to Christmas to determine whether the case will be scheduled for trial.”

— for Fisher crews working at the private border wall along the Rio Grande as they continue to fill/fix any issues related to erosion, reseeding of grass, and applying various erosion control solutions on the site.

— that Fisher would be able to come up with affordable, scalable, innovative solutions to greatly shorten the landscape establishment period, provide some initial protection against erosion during the establishment period, and strengthen the long-term stability(resistance to erosion) for all types of riverbank soil & grades/slopes which may be encountered so that the landscape can handle the stronger hurricanes/floods which may arrive in the future

— that Fisher’s 3.5 mile project along the Rio Grande will eventually benefit the natural habitat; perhaps with the formation of its own riparian zone to prevent erosion at the river’s edge and benefit local flora/fauna… but without preventing operational access & visibility in CBP’s enforcement zone.

— for 100% safety/health/guidance/direction/salvation(through faith in Christ Jesus) for the work crews, security personnel, legal teams, CBP, DHS, Army/USACE, National Guard and all involved in Fisher Industries’ private or federal projects (& other wall contractors)

— that there would be no outside interference (cartels, IBWC, courts/judges, protesters, swamp, etc.) and that if outside interference takes place that it would only work toward Fisher Industries/USA’s benefit

🌟 “The more that a broken system tells you that you’re wrong, the more certain you must be that you must keep pushing ahead. Because it’s the outsiders who change the world and will make a real and lasting difference. Nothing worth doing ever came easy. Treat the word impossible as nothing more than motivation.” ~ President Donald J. Trump 🌟

38. bertdilbert says:

By popular demand….

39. RedBallExpress says:

I swear if Trump went out to the woodshed he would find a hundred votes.

40. citizen817 says:

41. citizen817 says:

42. NICCO says:

We are greatly blessed by Almighty God to have this man as president..Now is the time to pray people of God for our country and our president.Rest assured the forces of darkness,satanists/witches/warlocks are praying for the destruction of our nation and this president.Let God arise and His enemies be scattered.Father ,we thank you that your hand is upon our president mightily,we cover him with the precious shed blood of Jesus Christ,and decree and declare Zachariah 2;5 over him and his family..Let the fire of your glory surround them and that no witchcraft,no voodoo,no hex,no vex,no curse no power,no principality and no demon in hell shall prosper against them.Father we ask that you dispatch legions of your warring angelic hosts to destroy every plot and plan of the enemy.Father let your anointing rest strongly upon him at all times and our nation is brought totally back to you.Father ,we praise you,we glorify you in the name above all names ,Jesus Christ,King of Kings,Lord of Lords and soon to return Messiah,Amen.

43. Feisty Hayseed says:

Last night I read the Gateway Pundit article, “BREAKING: China’s GTV Releases Videos of Hunter Biden Sex Tapes while Smoking Crack”
    When I posted the link to Twitter I was immediately Suspended for 12 hours!

I watched the video and saw the photographs (so that you do NOT have to) and it is some nasty and perverted stuff. In the videos and photos, the ONLY two things that Hunter Biden seems to be occupied with are 1) what’s hanging between his legs, and 2) where’s my crack pipe? Believe me when I say that, thanks to Hunter Biden accepting bribes from the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) (10% of which went to the Big Guy (Creepy Joe)) and especially the videos of Hunter in every sexually depraved and crack addict compromised situation you can imagine, the entire Biden Organized Crime Family can and will be Blackmailed to do the CCP’s bidding any time, all the time. The Biden Organized Crime Family is Owned by the CCP.

44. citizen817 says:

45. citizen817 says:

46. jackphatz says:

Rumor has it that Hunter is dead. Overdose.

47. sunnydaze says:

wow. Does Connor Lamb look like one of those “polished” lying Dem politicians or what? Creepy. (PA./U.S. House election)

48. zephyrbreeze says:

Or has Hunter been removed as in “suicided”
    OR has he been “Epstein-ed,” which according to Dr. Pieczenik means he’s been given an escape out the backdoor, like Epstein.

49. sunnydaze says:

So many great Republicans running. Praying that the House and Senate get cleaned of Democrats.