A diverse and patriotic MAGA movement is overwhelming the mechanisms of narrative control; and they are doing it by flooding the zones with a combination of “old school” and “modern tech” workarounds.  It’s quite honestly the most remarkable political dynamic since the organic Tea Party erupted in 2009.

Before getting into the details of how this truly organic situation is unfolding it is worth looking at how big tech is freaking out [CNN Narrative Engineering HERE].

A right-wing offensive” is the 2020 narrative equivalent to Clinton’s vast Russian conspiracy theory.  The truth is Big Tech is getting their ass kicked by the American electorate and they are freaking out about how visible, in-your-face, unapologetic and dramatic the MAGA activism has become.  Thus blame-casting is needed.

You know they are getting their asses kicked when they have to create a political enemy to blame; real or imagined it matters not, the point is to create some “other” in an attempt to avoid confronting reality. Remember, Alinsky created their rule book and process.

Here’s what is happening… really just an affirmation of what everyone is noticing and talking about…. and it is wonderful.

A combination of what I would call “old school” activism is taking place everywhere.  Car parades, boat parades, marches, rallies and massive swarms of American MAGA supporters are literally flooding the political space in a scale that makes it impossible to ignore.

The MAGA rallies, parades and grassroots events are breaking out independent of each-other and literally happening all over the place on any given day.  Miles and miles of cars with Trump flags… same with boats… and sometimes just marches in the street where thousands of people just gather and walk with American flags, Trump banners, and other gear.

To make the marches even more effective a really smart organic approach has started and we now see Trump rallies and marches targeted to the exact event venues where Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are showing up.

The Trump supporters easily outnumber the Biden supporters by 20:1 or more.  The magnitude of the MAGAnitude is incredible.  This is totally organic, but word has spread and now it is happening everywhere.  [Yesterday in Pennsylvania]

This approach floods the social media sphere with more consequence because it is a real life organic manifestation of support for President Trump.

The visibility of the support fuels the movement and the movement expands.

Just like the visibility of tens-of-thousands of supporters at President Trump rallies diminishes the engineering value of media polling, these spontaneous eruptions of MAGA support show just how significant size of this MAGA movement is.  It’s astonishing.

Remember Poland circa early ’80’s when it was said: “we took to the streets and realized for the first time there were more of us than them”?… and thus the government control over the Polish people almost immediately started to collapse.   Well, the control of the manipulative narrative engineers is suffering a similar fate in this election as the MAGA coalition assembles in astonishing scale.

One of the best features of this uncoordinated eruption of patriotism is the lack of any controlling apparatus. It really is totally organic and therefore impossible to stop; and then there’s the element where Generation Z is stepping in to enhance the old school approach.

Generation Z dominates the social media platform TikTok; and what Brad Parscale did with Facebook in 2016 Generation-Z is doing organically with TikTok videos in 2020.

The MAGA movement on that platform is stunningly effective as they take 60 second videos of MAGA-people, MAGA-places and MAGA-events and then rebroadcast the content adding their own MAGA-centric enhancements and soundtracks.

The result is an astoundingly positive and targeted message -happening in real life- that is also being expanded by TikTock and has the center control agents of Big Tech totally caught off guard.

MAGA-TikTok is now an army of users generating content and it’s bleeding over to other platforms and now starting to swarm Twitter and Facebook.  Google is trying to tamp it down via controls on YouTube but the scale, just like the MAGA parades themselves, is overwhelming.

The American people are all-in, right now when it matters most; the Monster Vote is also clearly evident.   Spontaneous acts of patriotism are now considered representative of the counter-culture; people of all colors, races, creeds and orientations are united under the Red, White and Blue MAGA banner; and all of this was initiated organically by an American President who just transparently loves this country.

MAGA bitches, this is just awesome.

This entry was posted in Cultural Marxism, Donald Trump, Election 2020, Live Streaming, media bias, President Trump, RSBN, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

712 Responses to Big Tech Panicking – Trump’s Grassroots MAGA Army Working Around Platform Controls…

1. NJ Transplant says:

I have to agree. Today, the President was at an orchard in Levant, Maine. I live in just the next town over. They mentioned after I watched the NH rally, that he was coming to Bangor Maine. I was all over the internet, including our congressional candidate’s facebook, looking for information. Then Fox said there were about a thousand people at the orchard in Levant, Maine. I have no idea how they figured it out. There were also people who went to Bangor airport. This is without hardly any notice at all.

I was glad to see the crowd at the orchard said “We love you.” I didn’t hear that in the NH rally, though I started watching at 1.

This is fabulous. There is really the hand of God at work here.

• littleanniesfannie says:

The Saturday NC rally was added late. Saw that even local news didn’t carry it until Friday. Watched rallies on You Tube. Thought the N.C. rally was really small until they panned cameras around. Not many directly in front of Trump but the “wings” were full to see their angel! Trump handled 3 rallies in a day in all kinds of weather (he talked about sweltering in N.C. to freezing in WI).
      I don’t know how much notice Biden is giving but I bet it was more than N.C. and Maine. It appears though that his PA rally had more Trump supporters than his own and that seems to be gaining momentum (this his need for his blankey in his basement).

2. mot2grls says:

This is our G. O. A. T. President Trump making us PROUD again!!

3. auscitizenmom says:

On Sat., yesterday, my friend was coming back from the Daytona area on I-4. Just the West side of Orlando they met a Trump caravan heading east. She said they were all decked out with flags and stickers and there were about 200 cars.They honked and waved at them.

4. TarsTarkas says:

All that was needed was a Howard Beale moment. It happened in 2009 but was squashed by the Establishment. But out of the ashes of the Tea Party roared the phoenix of the Trump Train.

It also reminds me of the Scouring of the Shire of LOTR (never saw the movies, loved the books) where all the hobbits oppressed by Sharkey and his ruffians was a spark that showed that they could cow their opponents and within a day Saruman was dead and his minions prisoners or fleeing for their lives.

• Rick554 says:

I agree…….LOTR has quite a few examples of what we see today. I read the Trilogy twice. I think We Got This!!

• H.R. says:

I read the Hobbit and the Trilogy at least once every decade. Been doing it since the ’60s.

From that, you might conclude I enjoy those books… and you’d be right. ?

• steph_gray says:

Ha! I used to read them every YEAR, for about 30 years. ☺️

Then, though I enjoyed the movies, somehow they made it hard for me to re-read the books, so haven’t done it again since. Many joys are postponed while I spend my reading time right here…

Unfortunately, TarsTarkas, the movies left the Scouring of the Shire out of their story. It was my major complaint. They also left out Eowyn’s famous line “You look upon a woman.”

But they were enjoyable movies and I own them all still…

• Alex1689 says:

If they really do a series that turns LOTR prequel into GOT, well . . . That might just call for total rebellion against the Hollyweird overlords.
          Spit.

• Mitch Steel says:

Unlike the Tea Party. This phenomenon has not been influenced by Rinos and itnis impossible to target through the IRS.

• Positive Flow says:

I first read the Hobbit in 8th grade and followed with LOTR series after… I love the story, good versus evil. I’ve read them at least 10 times each since.

I read them to my kids as the where toddlers, laying on the couch with them tucked under my arm. My daughter, oldest, would squeeze in as best she could as I read them to my son. Some of the best memories I have 🙂 The Hobbit was her favorite, short, full of action and emotion.

We had our library and she could pick the next book. Many times it was the Hobbit.

Needless to say, as each movie came out it was family dinner and a movie night (I was still married then.) I remember taping my daughter and wife’s legs and pointing as majors scenes were about to unfold, especially when Shadowfaxmwas about to appear and as i glanced my daughter’s way, she was nodding I know and was teary eyed. Some of the best times of my life!

5. Puzzled says:

Reach out to any potential Trump vote and get them to the polls. Every single vote counts. Don’t quit ever.

6. Publius2016 says:

45 is VSG!

Tik Tok!!

OHiden will now not campaign again…ONLY LIDS!

K A M A L A is next…their supporter are out numbered 200 to 1!

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Biden be hidin’? May as well make it official then. Put a lid on it. No more mumbling at sparsely attended campaign stops for old Crooked Joe. No more yelling at half empty parking lots. His handlers have decided that no good would come from any further appearances so this last week will be well-scripted teleconferences only.

~~~~~~~ TRUMP the VOTE ~~~~~~~

• Dutchman says:

Wouldn’t mind seeing more PREPARED remarks, where he looks into the camera, and with all sincerity says he has the biggest, most inclusive vote rigging operation in History.

Yeah, just keep replaying THAT, on the Jumbotron, till election day!

• TL Howard says:

I’ve a feeling congressional Dems told the DNC, “He’s killing me in my district, please, NO!”

• furtive says:

She giggled like a hyena on 60 minutes tonight. What a fool.

Only a dc swamper or someone addicted to antidepressants would see anything beneficial in her insincere insipid persona.
      Sourpuss.

7. montanadi says:

I have never seen anything like this. It brings me to tears. I am so proud of all of us Trump supporters for going out and showing the world we love our country and we love our President.

8. Deplorable Canuck says:

I love America for a lot of reasons, but more than anything I love its people! When the chips are down, patriots pony up on what ever they can find and hit the streets peacefully, yet in such numbers, they cannot be denied! God Bless you all! All true patriots around the world are praying for you and for your nation!

9. T2020 says:

Thanks be to God for His unconditional love and mercy upon us! TRUMP 2020 by the grace of God!! ??❤️????

10. Merkin Muffley says:

The Silent Majority is silent no more!

11. OffCourseNation says:

May Zuckerberg and Dorsey feel like their fellow censor, Hitler, felt like in 1945.

12. Publius2016 says:

$2 Gas is something to celebrate!

lights ac food too!!

OHiden needs to stay under lock and key!

13. dallasdan says:

Thank you, SD, for and equally informing and uplifting commentary! The excitement on the MAGA side is nearly palpable.

14. ATheoK says:

“Big Tech Panicking – Trump’s Grassroots MAGA Army Working Around Platform Controls”

I Love It!!!

• raptors2021 says:

Meanwhile:
      The Left/Democrats/Big Tech have paired Republicans with “Boogaloo Boys and Qanon” – anybody here understand what those are?

They’ve paired us with “White Supremacists” – I guess that’s a fancy name for racist. Anybody here ever heard a person call themselves a white supremacist? LA Raza is a fascist group of latino supremacists. The Black Panthers and Black Lives Matter are black supremacists (that’s the real meaning of black lives matter).

They’ve paired us with the Democrat-created and populated group the KKK. Coretta Scott King, of all people, called Ronald Reagan a klansman. As soon as Democrats lost their monopoly on southern politics, and its concomitant segregation, they began insisting the Klan had been Republicans all along. Uh huh.

Pelosi insisted Occupy Wall Street was a genuine grassroots movement, and the Tea Party was “astro-turf”. Standing on her head must create that strange frozen look to her face.

The utterly corrupted FBI entrapped a group of anarchists and BLM-supporters, and got them to fantasize about kidnapping wicked Whitmer, the Governor of Michigan, on audio tape. These idiots are now being portrayed by the FBI as “far-right – because we say so”.

Some day we’ll find out what really went on with Cesar Sayoc: like how did his real/not-real bomb wind up in CNN’s mailroom?

15. dxb06l says:

The sleeping giant has AWAKEN and we are taking OUR Country back from the UniParty Commies. #MAGA2020

16. DonK31 says:

The Washington Post March was a bit of genius.

17. OffCourseNation says:

“One of the best features of this uncoordinated eruption of patriotism is the lack of any controlling apparatus. It really is totally organic and therefore impossible to stop .. “

Chaos always wins because it’s better organized.

18. Sepp says:

The Trump Train

from Mighty Buster Brown

19. ginny2002 says:

I was there at the one in NJ! There were hundreds of trucks and this wasn’t south Jersey. This was in Union County 20 miles west of NYC! It was amazing! So happy Sundance posted this video!

• Right Mover says:

Union County is the belly of the Blue beast, Ginny. I am from there, and the clip Sundance posted above from NJ was from right around the corner from my home.

• ginny2002 says:

I know! I live near that clip too! I caught them on South Ave in Westfield and then on Lambertsmill Road heading into Scotch Plains! So great!!

• Right Mover says:

We’re obviously neighbors. Nice to know I’m not the only Treeper in these parts.

• Alex1689 says:

This weekend I saw an Indian man strolling down one of the bluest streets in NJ, about the same time a Trump Train truck drove by. He was wearing a shirt you would normally only see at an Independence Day parade. God bless him. Patriotic shirts and hats are becoming more visible, just like American flags.

20. “I cannot even believe I am saying this… but the MAGA movement in-person and in the digital sphere is actually, well, WINNING.”

Yes. WE CAN DO IT.

MAKE Jack Dorsey and his horde of Leftist Twitter moderators LIVE BY THEIR OWN RULES.

JUST TODAY I was able to get (yet another) Leftist Twitter Troll suspended from that platform simply by using their rules against them.

1) Identify the Leftist Trump haters-BUT DON’T ENGAGE THEM
    2) Search their timelines for a Tweet that violates Twitter rules
    3) REPORT IT

–REPEAT THAT OVER AND OVER against other accounts

4) Watch your notifications-if the mods agreed, you’ll get a notification THANKING YOU for “Helping to keep Twitter a ‘Safe Place'”— IT WILL NAME THE ACCOUNT you reported
    5) REPORT THAT ACCOUNT AGAIN for a DIFFERENT violation
    6) KEEP DOING IT

It takes 3 or 4 violations before their account is permanently suspended

IF ALL OF US (Conservative Twitter users) did this for even 15 minutes a day, the Twitter Mods will be overwhelmed and forced to change their discriminatory practices

• Rhoda R says:

I couldn’t tell for sure because the woman was more interested in videoing herself than what she was at but — it looks like a lot more than just the Orthodox Jews are there.

21. furtive says:

Trump is glowing on 60 minutes despite the obvious edits.
    “You are so negative, Lesley..“

22. JD says:

It isn’t fair!
    Biden can’t get enough of his people to attend his own rallies. Mean old Trump shut down travel from China.

23. OffCourseNation says:

Young Einon: The peasants are revolting.

Brok: They’ve always been revolting. But now they’re rebelling.

24. DuaneB says:

Is it time to start believing that we take back the house? I can take that much winning. Can you?

• steph_gray says:

I’ve been believing that one for quite a while now, ever since I made my list of young MAGA challengers and started small donations to them…

…until the list got too long to manage! There are budding stars everywhere in so many of the races!

I may give again to Corky Messner after he was mentioned by PDJT today in the NH rally. Shaheen is a boil on the behind of NH. And I really want to see it return to being the New England red state so I can move there!

25. UniPartySlayer says:

The Beverly Hills video is awesome to watch from deep red Texas. I would love to walk beside my patriot brothers and sisters in the belly of the beast. I’m in a county that went 86% for Trump in 2016. Way ahead of the curve. You guys ARE the counter culture there and you’ve never looked better!! Shove it right in the face of those elitist snobs and organize and vote them out!

26. fred5678 says:

I don’t understand — these people are not looting or burning buildings!!!

Not a very effective way to make your argument, is it????

27. 4gypsybreeze says:

Sundance-Thank you so much!

I have been seeing the different clips-But the one of the parade in Beverly Hills I had not seen!

THIS IS AMERICA!!!!

Beverly Hills parade definitely is a true definition of America! I saw all ages, colors, ethnic groups, ===EVERYONE walking proudly with heads held up and smiles on their faces!

I cheered….all the while literally crying with joy and just an overwhelming sense of pride.

That one video alone should be posted on every MAGA supporter facebook and twitter feed! All of the glorious 9 plus minutes! No comment necessary when posting. Just the video!

28. Chip Doctor says:

All I can say tonight is a huge thank you to Sundance. If there was ever a time I needed this article, it was tonight. The clip of patriot Christians signing on mall in DC made me cry.

29. Dogsrule says:

Boy did I need this today!! So proud of my country! We have been pushed and pushed and pushed. Time to fight back! We don’t need no stinking’ social media! Pull the plug on all of it now!

30. anthohmy says:

I’m sitting across the room happily watching My Favorite (always politically engaged) Hippie fill out his ballot and vote Republican for the first time in his 52 year voting history.

In 2016 he thought he hated Trump.

Now he hates CNN and the NYT.

CTH has been my shield and sword throughout the many battles it took to arrive at this glorious day.

• More Bore says:

I’ve got a couple of these anecdotal stories as well, of people who would’ve never imagined themselves in the Trump camp coming to a realization.

I have to imagine there are millions more out there

• vikingmom says:

Slowly but surely, hearts and minds that are willing to be open are finally seeing the light…as for the angry bitter ones with their fingers in their ears, all we can do is continue to speak the truth with joy in our voice and then wait and pray!

We plant the seeds but it is God who produces the crop!!

• cow wow says:

Hooray! We celebrate with you!

31. DuaneB says:

Too late they realized that protesting and rioting did not cower the Trump Voter but, rather brought forth a steely resolve.

32. Mark L. says:

I can feel it. MAGA

33. hokkoda says:

What’s funny about the CNN jab is that it is a clear admission that “social media companies” have chosen sides.

Why would ANYONE worry about private companies being discredited otherwise?

34. fatherof3genzers says:

Weeks ago And all spring and summer, Maryland Eastern shore signs were all Trump – 20:1 – homegrown, home owners, and farmers. This weekend there are large Biden signs posted on vacant lots, street corners and other locations. A few homes with Biden signs. 2016 Trump won 52- 42 in these counties. Farms and thoroughfare to the beach. My immediate thought is voter suppression. Reagan won Maryland his 2nd term and Bush the next. Except for that Democrat. Tons of Dem advertising here too. Dems are worried they will lose MD. Voter suppression and polling narrative to keep people home. We are going Trump!

• dissonant1 says:

Thanks very much for the update, fatherof3… I didn’t know about the MD eastern shore in 2016. You know what, if it wasn’t for big cities the Dems would never win! And now NYC is even showing signs of turning against them. God bless Kim Klacik for giving it a good go in Baltimore. Hope that all of you in MD are liberated soon!

• Alex1689 says:

I saw the strong organic support on Rte. 50 months ago when I passed by that way. No doubt the outer counties will go deep red. It will be very interesting to see whether Charles County will reflect Blexit and turn light red. It just might.

No hope of the Baltimore-Washington corridor flipping though. And the dense urban areas are just too populated for the combination of the outer burbs and the rural counties to overcome.

But . . . wouldn’t it be the miracle of the Congressional election cycle if Kim Klacik beat Kweise Mfume? Come on Blexit! Save Baltimore!!

35. Margaret Berger says:

Yesterday I participated in my fifth Trump Car Parade. They were all in the greater Kansas City Area. Not a lot of coverage from the local press because they didn’t want them to grow. They were the most wonderful, really huge, we have the best car parades, you know!
    At the first car parade I bought a hitch to add to my car and three flags. Old Glory, the police flag and a Trump train flag. That was five weeks ago. I am not taking them off till the election. I get some flak but mostly thumbs up and big smiles and big rigs honking at me. Makes my day.

36. Eastender says:

We had a MAGA parade here on the Eastrtn End of Long Island several weeks ago and it was joyfully fantastic. That’s the best thing about Trump supporters…they are filled with joy and confidence. Believe me, the Dems were not happy, but no one gave a damn. Perfect!

37. Patriot1783 says:

Bout 40 cars decked out in Trump 2020 gear of flags, signs, balloons and streamers gathered today in lower CT and led by Team Deplorable drove all over Fairfield County to majority reception of honks, thumbs up and clapping from all age groups, male, female and races. I noticed women in particular were very supportive!

38. Stephan says:

Tears of joy, love and brother&sisterhood.

39. Nigella says:

Thank you Sundance and all you fellow Treehouse folk…. I really needed this today.. God bless you

40. bluecat57 says:

Time to sell stocks. Not a broker, just a gut feeling. When Trump wins the business outlook will explode and Big Tech will implode.

41. The Boss says:

Folks. This is one manifestation of cold anger. Ain’t it fun?

42. Nepanyrush says:

I think you can include Ricky Rebel with his wonderful YMCA/Maga songs in streets. I think that was one of the early street events I can remember.

43. James Street says: