Tonight President Trump heads to Gastonia, North Carolina, for a campaign event at Gastonia Municipal Airport. Anticipated start time is 7:00pm EDT [ Livestream Links Below]

Donald Trump Campaign LivestreamRSBN Livestream LinkFox News Livestream

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2020, Live Streaming, media bias, President Trump, RSBN, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

220 Responses to President Trump Make America Great Again Rally – Gastonia, NC – 7:00pm EDT Livestream…

1. Call Me Al says:

Looks like a record crowd. Makes sense. Away from the Democrat run cities.

2. FL_GUY says:

One of the things that annoys me about some of the RSBN commentators is that they read the FAKE POLLS as if they were real. IMHO, not appropriate at a President Trump Rally. Particularly since President Trump called them suppression polls.

I really like Mikenificent and Scott Pressler who put the truth out there.

3. Stillwater says:

I can’t keep up with all of these Trump events…. and President Trump is the one doing all the work.

4. My husband and daughter are there! The crowd is enormous he says!!

💜🇺🇸🇺🇸💜

5. beach lover says:

So what is the breaking news from FBI on election just announced on FNC?

• patti says:

beach lover
      All they said was FBI news conference within the hour ???

• upstate909 says:

I heard that too, so I am recording Martha so I can go back and watch it, after my President is finished with his rally. I am sure someone will chime in when it breaks

• flova says:

Wray and Ratcliffe say Iran and Russia are trying to interfere with our election. Don’t worry. The FBI is on it. Asked Americans to report anything that looks phony.

What the heck is this about?

• Debra says:

I think it was a bit of a distraction, but the information gleaned from what little was said, spoke volumes in action:

The FBI called a ‘press conference’ and as soon as the ‘esteemed director’ got done talking, he ran away from the podium, hastily donning his ‘Shut-up and Submit’ garb, and FAILED TO OPEN THE FLOOR UP FOR THE PRESS TO CONFERENCE.

• A Fortified City says:

They still don’t get we don’t care what they say, we have nothing but disdain for them and long for the day they are dismantled.
            All the government agencies are complicit they have become a hiss and a byword to the patriots.

6. PaulCohen says:

Must-see, great ad in defense of President Trump!! Share widely….

(devastating to Biden/Harris and also Fauci)…. everything Trump is being attacked over re Covid-19, Fauci said or did….. so Trump DID “listen to the scientists” and Biden/Harris are talking b.s.

7. PaulCohen says:

Another Nobel Peace Prize nomination!! Democraps will be suicidal…..

8. fangdog says:

Talked to a “Useful Idiot” today who already voted for Biden. I asked if she had a 401-K? She said yes. I told it will go to Zero if Biden is elected and them I went on from there. She was sick when I got done with her. She is now so sorry she voted for Biden. She didn’t do her homework and is typical of the dumb and stupid.

9. Loggerman says:

Well did moron Rudy Giuliani come out with full bombshell report? Tic toc tic toc

10. warrprin1 says:

Why is it that I start weeping every time this President steps onto a stage to talk to us? Because I love my country – and so does he. Powerhouse of a human being. Thank God for him.

11. sunnydaze says:

It’s on Cspan 1 TV

12. ReglarMerican says:

Fightin’ Andy Jackson, our seventh President, hero of the Battle of New Orleans, combat veteran of our War of Independence, a son of pioneers of Scots-Irish descent, was from nearby Waxhaw. The Americans of this area endured some of the fiercest warfare to secure our nation’s founding.

• cow wow says:

Reg, can you imagine if our President had brought a piper and man on a kettle drum to stir the troops for this rally? My scots would be there in spirit I tell you!
      Thank the Heavenly Father that Scots helped us secure our freedom and lots of their descends still in those regions!

13. Kristin DeBacco says:

Love ❤️❤️our President. Looking good. The most courageous man in this country. Fearless ……our lion.
    All I can say: ❤️❤️❤️❤️

14. Hiden up by 6 points?
    …I don’t think soooo!

Largest crowd I have seen yet. Though eyeballing a crowd on RSBN is not the best estimate.

Enjoy the show folks!!!

15. TrustyHaste says:

question: Is there actually a town hall tonight?

16. PaulCohen says:

How can they do this when President Trump is about to hold his rally? Is it really sooo urgent or is Wray playing evil games???

*** FBI About to Hold “Major Election Security News Conference” ***

Within this coming hour…. will it be Wray hoaxing for the Democraps???

17. StanH says:

WOW! This is your poll. I’ve never seen anything like it.

I do pray there’s still an adult among the swamp rats. Go for the steal you break the deal. Not a good idea to pick a fight with the 80% that cling to their guns and bibles.

Free America is watching and taking note.

18. jello333 says:

There have been a few politicians over the years who I’ve really liked. I mean not just liked as a pol, but also as a person. But Trump? I really LOVE this guy! As a human being! We’ll never see another one like him. I know we’re gonna win next month, but I’m already getting a little down thinking about when he DOES leave office (Jan 2025). Oh well… need to stop thinking about that. Let’s just enjoy the ride for the next 4+ years! 🙂

• A Fortified City says:

My respect for the man has increased a hundredfold, seriously he is by far a unique individual.
      And for someone who does not promote a religion or promote any particular religious affiliation.
      IMO He has more true Christian character than many a religious professional I know. And believe me I have known and met a many.

19. Kristin DeBacco says:

Night before the debate. During pres. Trump Rally. FBI security briefing:
    Bet the laptop is deemed fake. Or big October surprise against Our President.

20. Julia Adams says:

President Trump is on fire tonight and the crowd is bonkers crazy! Love it!

21. Martha giving a platform to this debate commission idiot.

22. patti says:

Looks like things didn’t go well for barry in Philly today….Karma?

23. Julia Adams says:

President Trump’s rally can be seem on NewsMax TV uninterrupted!

24. Two minute warning. Christopher Wray. Guessing it is The Russians!!!

25. Iran And Russia – voter registration obtained by Iran and Russia. To cause confusion. Iran spoofed emails to damage President Trump.

• AmrHollywood says:

President Trump should ask sleepy joe how long before he institutes the draft and gets us in a war – it’s on their horizon – hillary would have blood on the sand by now

26. jello333 says:

Yes! I’ve been saying for a long time he calls himself “Don” rather than “Donald”. Just a second ago he talks about getting a phonecall from an old friend saying “Hey Don…” (No idea why this makes me happy, but it does 🙂 )

27. Ratcliffe says our votes are secure. They are sending videos showing forged ballots. GMAB. This is a huge nothing burger. Back to Trump.

• Kristin DeBacco says:

….While I heard today that in Phoenix people can get $100 if they let their ballot be filled out by someone…. it doesn’t come from overseas.
      It’s here.
      In our country.
      People amongst us are traitors to their own country.

28. Give me a break. Seeing random things on the internet is taken with a grain of salt. This is absolutely ridiculous. Allows the Dems to scream RUSSIANS!!!! What a joke.

29. There will be no questions. That’s it. It’s over. Nothing!

30. Eric says:

31. warrprin1 says:

SO HAPPY that he’s loudly and publicly calling out the never-trumpers and the RINOS!

I WANT MY GOVERNMENT BACK!
    Tar and feather those in Congress who are bold-faced lying about our POTUS;
    then light the mess up.
    They deserve no less; no better; no kinder; no gentler.
    It took Donald Trump, the Lion, to unearth this mess, to force it to the surface, to pull back the
    well-placed cover on this treacherous, traitorous mess, and to blast open the door to reclaiming our country.

Are you ready D.C.? Are you ready “Blue” Governors?
    We’re ready.
    We are coming.
    The ^%^%$%^ is about to hit the fan.

32. Sonia says:

FBI election security news conference now: Iran has obtained voter registration data and sending spoof emails to incite social unrest and damage President Trump.

• Tl Howard says:

They were sending emails to Dems telling them if they didn’t vote for Trump they’d be in big trouble, then pretending they were the PROUD BOYS (who support Trump.)

33. Landslide says:

Biden: Talking about media & big tech censoring conservatives. Then telling the various countries and amounts of $$$ “vacuumed up” by the Bidens.

Crowd chanting Lock Him Up!

34. warrprin1 says:

Re: Sonia’s Iranian news. Thanks Obama.

35. amjean says:

They are pretending to be doing something

• Sonia says:

Agreed. The FBI conveniently didn’t mention China, the Democrat party, Google, Facebook, Twitter, MSM – or themselves and DoJ.
      Tim Arcaro, NSU Law Professor, was on this site this morning and said the FBI and DoJ have been ‘captured’ by organised crime…and who investigates organised crime? The FBI. If true, it explains a lot of what we see.

36. Landslide says:

Love when he makes fun of Joe’s little perfect circles! Crowd does too!

37. Maquis says:

“I’m not a politician.” Draws thunderous applause, that’s America.

38. 135k RSBN rally viewers.
    19k FNN FBI viewers

So Wray running cover behind the Rally?

39. 4sure says:

Most energetic crowd I have seen at a PTrump rally.

40. Landslide says:

Awesome! Recognizing group of women who have been yo 61 rallies. Their husbands are with them tonight. He asked them all to stand and said, “These are great Americans.”👍🏻🇺🇸👍🏻🇺🇸

41. The Gipper Lives says:

Who’s sayin’ Hussein?

42. Nick the Deplorable says:

43. jello333 says:

I’m not so happy to hear him praising Limbaugh like that. The way he did it, makes me worry that Rush is having some worsening problems or something. Hope not.

44. owtolunch says:

Sidney Powell tweet – worth looking at…

45. owtolunch says:

Biden & Obama rally in Philadelphia today.

46. Maquis says:

“Lockdowns reduce life-expectancy.” Succinct and devastating.