CNN senior legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin is apologizing to his family after sharing his penis with coworkers during a Zoom call.

Apparently Mr. Toobin was on a members only Zoom teleconference with The New Yorker and WYNC radio when he displayed his genitals to the audience.

The New Yorker has suspended Toobin, prompting apologies for his family:

(Vice News) The New Yorker has suspended reporter Jeffrey Toobin. Sources tell VICE it’s because he exposed himself during a Zoom call last week between members of the New Yorker and WNYC radio.

Toobin said in a statement to Motherboard: “I made an embarrassingly stupid mistake, believing I was off-camera. I apologize to my wife, family, friends and co-workers.”

“I believed I was not visible on Zoom. I thought no one on the Zoom call could see me. I thought I had muted the Zoom video,” he added.

New Yorker spokesperson Natalie Raabe said: “Jeffrey Toobin has been suspended while we investigate the matter.” (more)

This entry was posted in media bias, Professional Idiots, Sex Scandals, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

618 Responses to Members Only – CNN Legal Analyst Jeffrey Toobin Shared His Penis During Zoom Call With Coworkers…

1. PaulCohen says:

2. PaulCohen says:

Jeffrey Toobin with achieve internet immortality for this…..

• mike says:

I thought it was just internet immorality..

• allin4freedom says:

Sometimes ABC comes through. Affiliate WCVB “News Center 5” once did a post-game locker room interview where a player in the background, completely naked, walked past the camera. The editors didn’t catch it then; they “caught it” later. WCVB was known as “Nude Center 5” for quite a while.

3. Rosemary B says:

What is with these sick people? Just awful. Ugh🤮

4. CoHoBo says:

This is just the tip of the corruption at CNN.

5. chzheadproud67 says:

that’s what we’re calling “indecent exposure” or “flashing” these days?? “SHARING” your penis?? WTH??? If I wasn’t already done with this PC crap–this would put me right over!!

6. TwoLaine says:

He’ll fit right in over at the Department of Education, where online learning is being used to get little girls to do suggestive things for their teachers over the internet, and more…

Betsy, got a minute for an interview?

• Mr. Morris says:

Isn’t it interesting Jeffrey, the dick,Toobin, though his co-workers would find his penis amazing. Did Jeffrey have someone special in mind? Who was on that zoom call?

7. sundance says:

8. prognomore says:

God works in mysterious ways.

9. Magabear says:

That should be an interesting investigation. 😂🤣

But this is modern day leftist morality: what he did was bad because he didn’t keep it private, not the fact that he did it period. Being a creep privately is okay to them.

• H.R. says:

Oh yeah, Magabear. Presenting evidence to a grand jury could get interesting.

“Your Honor, I’d like to introduce into evidence Exhibit A. Mr. Toobin, please stand and drop trou.

Let the record show it is identical to the one on the video.”

10. mike says:

Awwwww, poor pervy baby,
    Jeffrey Epstein and Anthony’s Weiner feel your pain.

11. burnett044 says:

lmao………………….

12. booger71 says:

I can still remember when these sick bastards in rain coats flashing their junk were beat down and escorted out of town.

• donna kovacevic says:

Years back I was sent to a different branch of the bank I worked for, while sitting at the desk right by a window, I looked up and saw private parts of a man. I was stunned shocked. We called the police, as there was a school around the corner, they came questioned me,when asked what the man looked like, all I could say was, I did not see his face. That did not go over well, but it was true, he was wearing a coat and that is all I saw. Of course he took off very quickly. These people are sick. God Bless PDJT.

13. toobin?
    weiner?
    Ya just can’t make this stuff up.
    That’s the long and short if it.

14. glennhanson says:

Got it. So he slipped up because usually he just does this off camera.

15. bluedevil93 says:

Well, we have a new word in the American lexicon: “Toobin!”

16. Why on earth would anyone expose themselves in such a manner? He has some serious lack of morals, decency and character problems.

• Aeyrie says:

No, just a serious lack of sanity. Everything just got too much for him, poor baby.

Thanks y’all for totally breaking me up laughing at the comic relief in spite of this being such a sick subject. Years ago some perv exposed himself to me when I was walking down a street on my way back to work from taking a short break. Wasn’t fun. Neither was making the police report.

Owe ‘ya one.

• Sandalwood111 says:

You just described the Democrat Party.

• Krashman Von Stinkputin says:

Why on earth would anyone expose themselves in such a manner?

Ted Kennedy Chappaquiddick
      Bill Clinton’s intern
      Anthony Wiener’s Mayoral Race with documentary film crew.
      Al Gore, Leonardo DiCaprio and Bernie Sander’s private jets.
      Mayor Lightfoot’s haircut
      Gov Pritzker’s Florida In-laws
      Gov Grisham’s new jewelry
      Mayor DeBlasio’s gym visits
      Gov Cuomo’s dog walks
      Fredo’s new bike
      Gov Whitmer’s boat
      Feinstein’s airport stroll
      Pelosi’s blowout
      Jeffrey’s tubeout

and on…and on….and on….

“The rules are for thee and not for me.”

Or a reference for millennials:
      “District One, The Hunger Games”

17. kathydeles says:

“I made an embarrassingly stupid mistake, believing I was off-camera…”. Bull. Everyone knows that you have to log in, enter a pass code, and your camera comes on showing everything in it’s view. What idiot comes to a Zoom meeting fully naked. Only way is intentional. Perv.

18. raptors2021 says:

Just put a post-it note on your computer screen: “wear pants!”.

19. oldschool64 says:

So the New Yorker suspended Toob-steak. What about CNN?

20. Patience says:

D ick-brain

>What
    would make anyone think about doing that???

21. All Hype says:

It has to be the pretentious and arrogant sense of entitlement that some liberals actually believe in their deepest areas of their damaged brains that allow them such disrespectful and deviant behavior.

Get off the call and go to your room sleaze ball!!

22. MM says:

This is Karma!
    I can’t stop laughing!

23. StanH says:

Man, these are sick people.

24. MfM says:

So what is his excuse?

25. jimboct says:

So his defense is I thought the camera was muted when I took out my package?
    That’s as bad as being charged with necrozoophilia. Then telling the judge I didn’t know the animal was dead when I did it.
    Shakes head.
    I’m joe Biden and I forgot this message

26. zimbalistjunior says:

Pre catching TDS, Toobin was a decent and even at times insightful writer. For example, his book on Patty Hearst is pretty good. His articles in New Yorker were at times brilliant.
    And then Trump came and blew his mind up. His book on Mueller and impeachment etc is rife with inanities and insanities. Laughable.

27. CopperTop says:

SD won’t brag about his very well oiled funny bone so I”ll post this one for him.

I’m dead from the giggles.

28. Dee Paul Deje says:

Come on man, let’s not jump to conclusions. He was probablyhacked.

29. mandy says:

I …

That’s just …

Oh, Lord.

30. ktmagoo says:

Once again, the Trump boomerang exposing (pun intended) these disgusting deviants..
    *buckling up my seatbelt for Mr. Toad’s wildride to November 3rd*

31. alvasman says:

Twelve days remaining in October. When it comes to October Surprise, with all having taken place this month it just may be the one hard to beat for quite some time.

32. kittytrump84 says:

I just wanna know who wanted see his junk? I mean EWWWWWWWWW!!!!

33. over the top says:

Hi Mr Toobin, my name is Chris Hansen from Dateline….why don’t you take a seat!?

34. Jeff Toobin doing his best to change the topic for Joe Biden!

35. burnett044 says:

it is always best to leave ya Tube in

36. Tseg says:

It could have happened to anyone… said no one ever about this zoom poorn

37. Tseg says:

Toobin really pulled a boner this time.

38. bshaw7369610 says:

There is a God. He’s throwing us these little miracles left and right. First that Scully jerk tweets the mooch, now toobin, and Hunter. If you don’t think God is on VSG’s side, and OURS, you’re not paying attention.

• Your Tour Guide says:

My own little list:

Toobin’s Richard picture

Swallwell’s on air, coast to coast fart.

Nadler? Dropping a load on camera.

Pelosi’s self incriminating scream a thon, last week.

We don’t have to make them look absurd. The Lord is
      doing the heavy lifting for this one.

39. PaulCohen says:

My predictions:

(1) Toobin announces he has entered rehab;

(2) after a period of quiet MSNBC will eagerly offer him a contract.

• Joemama says:

You are likely correct … unless we take action. Make Toobin synonymous with jerking off in public. Make CNN permanently associated with sexual perversion.

Do not let the public forget & do not allow the MSM to make this behaviour push the limits of acceptable behaviour. Do not let the MSM continue to pursue the “slowly boil the frog” strategy.

40. iswhatitis says:

Brings pause to one wonder how many times he’s whipped it out, but was correct that the camera was off.

A few times? Dozens? Every single other video conference besides this one?

Fess up Toobin. Get it off your conscious. Come clean and disavow your whip-out privilege.

41. Buckospal says:

Joining the Socialist Cheerleading ranks of Weiner, Winer and Epstein.

42. gary says:

‘member’s only’. sundance made a funny.

43. LKAinLA says:

Why only suspend him? What does it take to get fired? The creep exposed himself to staff yet he is only suspended??? Seems the managers are not leaders imo.

44. Auntie Anxiety says:

Moral Degenerates, the lot of ’em.

45. Jeffrey Coley says:

What a tool.

46. JD says:

Say hello to my little friend!

47. Francesca says:

WHY would somebody do this, camera on or camera off?
    I just cannot even imagine the motivation behind something like this

• donna kovacevic says:

Francesca, thank you, I thought I was the only one thinking that. I am still puzzled. He knew he was on a zoom call, what possessed him to do that? Not dressed?

48. PaulCohen says:

How much did Joe or Hunter Biden PAY to get Jeffrey Toobin to create an irrelevant media frenzy right now?

C’mon Jeff, here’s lots of money and take one for the team……

• steph_gray says:

Uh-oh.

Yep that makes sense.

Pardon the expression in this context, but I think you just put your finger on it. 😆

Thankfully we are fully capable of laughing at Toobin while shouting Biden’s crimes from the rooftops.

• Joemama says:

Apparently they gave him enough money to retire, because he is not likely to return to work after this charade.

49. Robert Smith says:

And these losers pass judgment on Trump and the American public.