September 29th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1349

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Kayleigh McEnany Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

771 Responses to September 29th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1349

1. FPCHmom says:

I hope PDJT brings it up or that the Fox cameras do extreme close-ups of both ears.

• Eagle Driver says:

Time for some serious jamin’ here…Wonder if Hiden Biden likes RAP MUSIC???? Can one imagine what that would do????? Priceless!!!

• Right Wing Gal says:

I’ve been texting with my parents all day about how they are going to pull this off with the dementia patient. My father thinks Trump’s team should jam the signal going to Biden’s ear, I told him with Barr and Wray in place Trump would get charged with interfering with the election if he did that. My mother thinks Trump should just keep bringing it up, i.e. “Hang on Chris, Joe’s getting his instructions from his ear bud, give him a minute.” and “Unlike Sleepy Joe, I’m not having anyone feed me my answers.”

I agree with my mother, Trump should just keep pointing out that Biden cannot function on his own and so is unfit to hold the highest office in the world. Although I wouldn’t mind seeing him as the true alpha male he is, owning the stage and rudely pointing out how inept Biden is, either. I’m tired of our side taking the high road, the media will say Trump is a jerk no matter what happens so screw even trying to be polite.

• Eagle Driver says:

In a sentence “O H$LL YEAH!!!!!!!

• sunnydaze says:

Pray that the Holy Spirit jams his ear piece.

I’m not one to ask for specific things, but in this case…..

• Right Wing Gal says:

I will do just that! I agree about specifics, so maybe “Dear Lord, I ask that you please allow Joe Biden’s true mental health be displayed tonight for the world to see.”

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

I’ve been praying all day for God to reveal their evil.

• Your Tour Guide says:

I ruminated in my mind a few months ago.

Wasn’t particularly putting it into prayer. But, in
            my mind I was saying that it would be really great
            if the most abject liars would have some bodily
            related pushback to highlight their lying. And make
            them look ridiculous.

Score so far: Swallwell’s epic fart, Nadler’s crapping
            himself at a hearing. Won’t claim credit for it, but it the
            Lord wants to have some more fun with evil persons at
            their expense, who am I to argue.

• old sneakers says:

Or play a few scenes from Blazing Saddles, I bet Joe would perk right up

• lolli says:

Eagle Driver 🇺🇸
        Lol. Make sure it’s Kanye😂

• Joemama says:

The cool thing about the Trump campaign bringing up the ear inspection issue is that many viewers will be looking for images or closeups of Biden’s ears during the debate.

The networks will likely studiously avoid showing any views that allow viewers to see his ear canal clearly, which is fine, since it will just create more belief that PDJT was once again right and Biden does have something to hide.

• Right Wing Gal says:

The networks will absolutely protect Biden and throw Trump under the bus any way they can. Expect bad lighting and audio for Trump. If Biden has any kind of freak out or space out, cameras will focus on Wallace for as long as is needed. My only comfort is that they protected the witch in 2016 also, and she still lost.

(I do hope there is a major debacle from Biden though, I won’t lie. I just don’t think any of the networks will ever allow it. In fact I don’t even expect these debates to be truly live.)

• Joemama says:

The will be almost certainly be running a delay on the broadcast to allow them to prevent any major screw up by Biden to go out.

They will have technical difficulty screens cued up an ready to go to cover anything really bad, or if Biden needs a break to go get another methamphetamine shot.

2. I’m sure Biden will show that his ears are clear now- theatre

3. Sherri Young says:

More from Harris County, Texas.

• Free Speech says:

It’s too late to catch the fraud after it’s already done. What is the point in being a poll watcher if you just nicely leave before you know the fraud is committed? If these people have a legal right to observe, there needs to be an organized effort to have HUNDREDS SHOW UP, and force police to arrest by civil disobedience if necessary. This is the future of our country, and our plans to counter this fraud are totally ill-prepared after 4 years.

• Free Speech says:

And to certain people who like to respond about me being a Debbie Downer- the Left can get hundreds to show up banging pots at the police chief’s house in Minnesota. One or two people nicely leaving and reporting it, good luck with that. Our side has been ill-prepared to fight, and now the fight’s here!

• Lady in Red says:

I know. I don’t understand why these poll watchers would just leave. Would a Dem poll watcher leave? NO. Infuriating. Plant your butt there until the attorneys show up.

4. Peoria Jones says:

Brad Parscale has been on my mind a lot over the past couple months. It’s weird, but I get these “feelings” about people. I’m sure you’ve all seen the body-cam footage by now.

I don’t like his wife. Not one bit. Don’t like the way she abuses the word “like” in her dialogue. Don’t care for her bio, nor what seem to be major problems in handling Brad’s business and accounting. We shall see, but I don’t think she was looking out for her husband with this phone call to the police.

Does anyone know why she said Brad has PTSD? That was odd. I have a suspicion about that, but again…we shall see.

At any rate, Mr. Parscale will be in my prayers. There is something very wrong going on there, and he has been of great service to our nation. No matter what has transpired since, we all owe him a debt of gratitude for his work in the 2016 election.

• Joemama says:

The wife was not believable in the conveniently filmed arrest. Putting her breasts out front and center with major headlight action going on was not normal behaviour. It reeked of a distraction tactic. The story sounded forced and unbelievable, especially the part about hearing a gunshot and not being sure about it and her subsequent response.

Casual observers might conclude that his wife is executing a divorce scam on him using Florida laws that give her the ability to rob the bank accounts and rifle through his work materials while he is involuntarily incarcerated “for his own good”.

Intelligence on PDJT campaign strategy could be worth a lot of money to an evil wife, as well as the ability to drain bank accounts and hide the money while he is in mental hospital jail.

If a divorce proceeds in the coming weeks, you can pretty much assume that is what is going on here.

• lolli says:

Joemama🇺🇸
        I agree.

• Peoria Jones says:

Yup. Hence, perhaps, the PTSD claim.

That said, he picked her. And he had a child with a tanning salon worker whom he didn’t marry until a couple years after the birth (from what I can gather). Not making excuses for his choice in women.

Not thrilled about the booby show – but if you’ve lived in Florida, people spend a lot of time in little clothing. You get used to it.

• Somebody says:

Agree Joenama, I’m in Florida and I’ve known people that used such tactics. Their short marriage will not net her anything given the state divorce laws, but right now she’s in charge of everything.

The potential to access campaign data disturbs me deeply.

• Guyski says:

Also, one day ago, digital data from Trump’s 2016 campaign was leaked. 🤔

• WhiteBoard says:

yep – the file we want them to think is real

ty predictable person! said to Brads wife’s handler

• Joemama says:

So you are insinuating that Brad was doing a scam on his wife, who is being handled by the DNC in order to get Trump campaign data?

I’m confused. I guess I’d make a lousy secret agent.

• Peoria Jones says:

Ok, I’ll say it. She will likely leverage the campaign data for use in divorce proceedings.

SO FROM WHERE IS THIS PTSD CLAIM COMING?

As he did not serve in the military, her PTSD claim in the phone call will be a key factor. She could blame his father (who ran for office in CA as a Dem twice) or she could blame the Trump campaign. Not sure what else she could blame. But she SAID IT.

• doyouseemyvision says:

Might be wise to hold judgement on everything. Could have been a deep state op to take out Brad one month before the election. Everything about this is too bizarre.

Parscale was crying he didn’t do anything wrong repeatedly and it was believable.

They did this to Stone, too.

5. decisiontime16 says:

A Sampling of Recent Election Fraud Cases from Across the United States
    A map – You can click on each state and see the cases

COMMENTARY Election Integrity Database Swells to 1,285 Proven Cases of Voter Fraud in AmericaMay 10th, 2020 4 min read

6. Henru says:

Maybe the Democrat plan for the debate tonight is to have their storm troopers crate a ruckus with a national guard and force Trump to flee?

It’s about the only way Biden can save face.

7. Troublemaker10 says:

Amazing!

—————

The startling news about Trump’s economy that mainstream media ignored: Andy Puzder

Excerpt:

“First, the Census Bureau reported that real median household income grew to $68,703 in 2019, an impressive 6.8% increase over 2018. It was the largest one-year increase in median income on record going back to 1967. It was also 45 percent more growth in a single year ($4,379) than Obama/Biden produced in their entire 8 years in office ($3,021).”

8. Chris says:

As much as I’m not a fan of Chris Christie, I’m happy that he has been helping President Trump with debate prep. I believe Rudy Giuliani has been involved too. I’m hoping they’ve come up with some cogent counterpoints on the Wuhan virus. I can almost guarantee that Chris Wallace and Sleepy Joe will be hitting him on his pandemic response. It’s unfair but inevitable, as they have no other viable attacks. I don’t mean this to sound negative, but I sometimes feel like President Trump comes across as unprepared/unscripted. He doesn’t seem to have a well-constructed rebuttal. I don’t know how many times I’ve heard him say “There was no collusion.” He repeats that multiple times without adding any relevant information. I feel like it would be useful to say that his campaign never had contact with Russians, never took assistance from them, and that the whole accusation was crafted by Crooked Hillary’s campaign. More details would be helpful instead of just denying that there was collusion.
    I’m hoping that he spends the night relentlessly attacking Sleepy Joe. I’d love to see him mention Hunter and talk about Joe’s horrible record. The guy has been in politics for 40 years and hasn’t done a damn thing the entire time. He is probably one of the most useless VPs in the history of our country.

9. trishinsouthernillinois says:

10. Singer says:

CTH just got a nice shout out from Howie Carr on his radio show a few moments ago. Howie referred to Sundance’s excellent timelines on the Russian Hoax.

11. sunnydaze says:

kinda want to put this on the Debate Thread, but don’t know if it’s OT or not. Anyway……

• realeyecandy1 says:

well really … it is time to NAME NAMES … she should be OUTED If SHE does not know who Scott Pressler is she is too dumb to be in the job

• oldersoul says:

She? Are we thinking about the same chair?

Perhaps a Philly ring county? One that has been clobbered in new voter registrations?

Infested with Ridge era do-nothing elitists? That one?

• sunnydaze says:

This woman is explaining things like ID Politics, SJW, etc. Very. Clearly.

It’s a great vid. to share around with people you know who are – basically- sane but somehow still voting Democrat. Because those people are probably struggling with many of the issues she’s mentioning here.

This vid could be their Wake Up Call.

I haven’t listened to thing yet, but plan to after the Debates are over.

12. StuckInBlue says:

Over the decades, billions of people have prayed for world peace. Now that President Trump, with the agreement and assistance of many foreign governments, is engineering it, I still see many people upset at President Trump for his part in this stupendous achievement.
    You can never please the hypocrites.

13. Jennifer says:

States are changing laws today to allow illegal voting and to disregard controls to allow illegal voting,

Constitution doesn’t allow states to eliminate controls which allow illegal voting that will destroy the constitution.

This election should be challenged today at the Supreme Court not after the election.

There should be no election until this is resolved

• Free Speech says:

Frustrating. Apparently, after 4 years in the making, the only strategy our side has is to hope we win so big that vote fraud can’t overcome it. That’s betting your nation’s future on a wing and a prayer.

14. dufrst says:

We need to pray like we’ve never prayed before for this country! These forces in this country are diabolical. They are outright trying to steal the election. Steal it! It’s so sad! All to cover up great crimes committed against this nation by the Clintons and Obama administration, the most corrupt in history!

We really need to vote and give no quarter. We have to be resolved and resolute against these evil forces. We will have to truly earn victory this time around more than we ever thought it would take!

Fight, fight, fight! Support our President! I don’t want to see President Biden! Get out and vote! MAGA!!

15. jeans2nd says:

NBC Telemundo poll, right after the debate –
    Biden 34%
    Trump 66%
    Per Rich Valdes, WABC Radio, just now

16. TheTorch says:

Not seen this mentioned before but this is an interesting clip at the beginning of the debate, when Biden is asked a question. Listen carefully he says ‘Good Luck’ and then starts his ramble. As someone points out – is that because an intern said Good Luck in his ear piece… hmm…