August 12th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1301

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Kayleigh McEnany Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,567 Responses to August 12th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1301

1. sunnydaze says:

CT. fining residents who fail to comply w/ COVID travel/ confinememt rules. >> $1,000.

Guess they have to collect $$ somehow, now that they’ve shuttered businesses, etc.

• InAz says:

Yesterday my husband and I went to Phoenix for doctor appointment. We go through the Apache Reservation to and from Phoenix. On our way home we saw a man with a pickup bed full of Elk antlers so we stopped to inquire if the antlers were for sale. An Apache man was selling the antlers to the man with the truck full of antlers. The Apache’s gather the antlers shed by Elk and Deer and sell to this man who is buying the antlers for someone else. The Apache and this man meet once per week to do business. We were told by the Apache man that Apache Tribe members have to carry papers with them everywhere on the Reservation and show the paperwork at checkpoints….papers have to be stamped to show they had permission to leave the Reservation….then the paperwork is stamped upon return. Tribe members are only allowed off the Reservation twice per week, have to be in their homes by 9:00 p.m. every night or be arrested and fined $1,000.00. If they don’t have paperwork stamped the fine is $1,000.00. And there were more draconian rules with $1,000.00 fines. If a Tribe member is caught three times violating any rule then they are kicked off the Reservation and kicked out of the Tribe. They are not even allowed to go camping or fishing on their own Reservation! Every single road on the Reservation, dirt and paved, has checkpoints with armed people…..to keep outsiders out and to check on Tribe members.
      The Tribe members are not happy.

2. Perot Conservative says:

Prayers for you, Sundance.

REMEMBER:
    – Tell them what you’rd going to tell them (intro)
    – Tell them.
    – Tell them what you told them.

And humor helps!

Pientka & Bruce Ohr – one in hiding, Ohr still employed … are tgey cooperating witnesses?

3. sunnydaze says:

4. sunnydaze says:

Word.

• Eric C. says:

The Earth is flat, trust me, I work for the government.

• L4grasshopper says:

Spouse and I did that this evening here in TN. I use a large handkerchief like Jesse James would use robbing a train. It’s around my neck. Just after I get inside the place, I pull it up. We tell greeter we have booking for 2. She leads up to our table about 20 feet away. I slide it off my face before I even sit down.

When finished, I DO NOT pull it back up to go out 😎. What are they going to do — throw me out?

• RePete says:

It all depends on the restaurant.

• now imagine doing that AND having your temperature taken prior to being seated. welcome to dallas texas..

• JustLittleOldMe says:

Agree completely! I visited an ice cream shop in Ohio where the signs posted said masks required when standing. Not required when sitting down. It’s beyond laughable and just downright ludicrous.

These masks come with a disclaimer on the package clearly stating that they offer no medical protection. Yet CDC says they are helpful “when combined with other preventive measures, such as frequent hand-washing and social distancing”.

Could I get away with selling sugar pills for weight loss? C’mon man, they’re very effective when combined with diet and exercise.

5. Bogeyfree says:

Anyone notice no Sundance tweets or posts since the Guess Who Called post yesterday?

Hope it was a call with an invitation meeting to the WH or DOJ?

6. sunnyflower5 says:

7. sunnydaze says:

Romney is trending on twitter. LOL.

8. Phalcon says:

UkraineGate Documentary by Les Crises – Part 4
    The site also has shorter versions of each part.

9. Robert Smith says:

I think she crushed that dog with her mass.

• mr.piddles says:

Such an unlikable person. Poor dog. Imagine THAT thing yappin’ at ya all day? And by that I mean: the one with the brown hair.

• hawkins6 says:

Wake up from your fake nap Anna. Ignorance is bliss but it’s not bliss for many Americans of all “races” due to the Dem sanctioned violence and madness that your depraved side encourages because you think it will help elect Biden. It will do the opposite.

This is another horrendous “incident” that your depraved political side encourages and is now totally ignoring. The rioting, the mass murders in Blue states and the destruction of businesses are also all your initiatives. With weak kneed puppet Biden in charge, the demented left will be even freer to unleash their hate by whatever insidious acts their minds concoct.

10. WhiteBoard says:

if you are up now. u are the respect.

watch this , read this. and dont let up

Government spying on the Trump campaign may have begun early in 2016, perhaps sooner, by private contractors working for the FBI. The Federal Government admits it conducted illegal surveillance on American citizens through private contractors.

I wont stop until loyal member of CTH speak up and OWN THIS

11. canoehustler says:

It’s Aug 12. Did the Resistance win? Did the successfully run out the clock?

Q to me is a Psych Ops, meant to give impression that action is just around the corner when reality is that it’s being used to keep you/us from acting.

I love TCT and Sundance but after two years of watching Q and seeing the false hope, it’s made me skeptical that Sundance’s new grove, live your best life, is real. He’s the same guy who I saw battle the false hope and beliefs of Q followers. Now he sounds similar, don’t give up, it’s about to happen. Was Sundance’s account hacked?

Forgive me for being skeptical but I was sure when the DOJ dropped charges against Flynn that it was over. Yet here we are nearly three months after and Flynn’s still in limbo. My point, the corruption is way deeper and capable than I imagined.

3 more days to show I’m wrong.

• Linda K. says:

I saw Barr on Hannity just now. Something will come out tomorrow, but not much. Half a cigar only, if that. Barr seems sincere enough.

• Zorro says:

Q is a brilliant psy op. Patriots sit back and the Q team will take care of everything. It’s August 13, 2020 and still no organization or will to show strength on the “right”.

12. pattykins says:

Barr looks absolutely miserable on Sean’s show . . . like the fit is gonna hit the shan . . .

13. CopperTop says: