August 11th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1300

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Kayleigh McEnany Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,119 Responses to August 11th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1300

1. joejoefromsandiego says:

I just had an idea after watching the Portland feed from tonight. Patriots should get out there with cell phone jammers:

These communists are utterly dependent on their phones for recording events on Twitter, for getting orders and contacting others. Every time you see these kids they are holding those phones up. If a bunch of patriots get out there with a bunch of jammers, we might be able to obstruct them.

• wildsailor2018 says:

The lefty pukes would accuse you of blocking needed 911 calls and killing people because they could not get EMS help.

Back in April or May people in Michigan who had enough of the lockdown had a quiet peaceful rally in Lansing to protest. The activist Demonrat Governor accused the crowd of spreading the Democrat Virus, blocking roadways preventing ambulance service, and killing people. They did nothing of the sort according to the Michigan State Police and the local news covering the event.

Demonrats lie, cheat, and steal for what they want. They believe it is the end that justifies any means necessary.

While your action would indeed work I am sure it is in a ticklist on a piece of paper waiting to be released for accusations against an action like that.

In my opinion the cell towers need to be shut down in the vicinity of the riots anyway but that is one of the reasons they pick Democrat controlled hives to do this. We are fighting on two fronts…the people doing the actions and those that are encouraging them.

• rvsueandcrew says:

Why does the Left get to do whatever they want, no matter how nefarious, but we have to worry about what might be said about us? It’s like going into battle with toy guns because if we used real guns someone might say we were being mean.

• testpointwp says:

What you have linked to is not what you think it is.

The cell phone signal jammer does not block a second party cell phone from a cell tower. It blocks your cell phone from the cell tower. Advantageous if you do not want to be tracked or monitored.

• zurizara1 says:

Could not the police or FBI activate more powerful cell phone jammers at night around government buildings?

2. Heavy Mecha says:

THREE Big Ugly questions:

1. Where is the public release of the unredacted copy of the ILLEGAL Memorandum of Understanding??? – cited in page 87 footnote 69 Collyer court order –

2. Who authorized the ILLEGAL Memorandum of Understanding?

3. Are the FBI/DOJ lawyers who wrote the ILLEGAL Memorandum of Understanding (as cited by Judge Collyer) the SAME lawyers who were on Mueller’s Special Counsel?

Thank you Sundance!

3. nwtex says:

Dang! Shame on them all! I feel terrible for Janice. And she continues to deal with her on going health situation. Bless her heart.

• auscitizenmom says:

They didn’t want to hear what she had to say. She is too believable.

• cjzak says:

From what I understand, they only had nursing home managers testify. No victims families or spokespersons. If that is the case, you now realize again what a dictatorship Andy Cuomo runs here in NY.

• Robert Smith says:

The NY papers ran the “Cuomo is studly”-type articles when he thought that his Corona response would vault him to the top of a wildcat presidential bid. Instead he is just waiting for an honest investigation into Nursing homes and NY CV-19 policy to cement him as a mass killer.

4. Ausonius says:

K. Harris and S. Rice are claimed to be the “front-runners” for Biden’s vice-president: both are rather dangerous because they are outrageous, yet extremely earnest, professional liars, skilled in sneering arrogance and in imperious preening.

These qualities rattle too many typical Republicans: I can see them fast-talking their way past Pence with the “blizzard of speedy lies” technique, where their opponent – polite, slower in speech, following the rules – is buried in an avalanche of half-witticisms and rapidly spewing lies interrupting him during his answers. Their opponent cannot counter with the Truth fast enough and ends up stuttering and looking incompetent or doddering, as he tries to answer each false claim politely and according to the rules.

One way to counter this technique: repeat throughout the avalanche “That’s a lie, The audience can check the Truth. That’s another lie. The audience can check it.”

5. nwtex says:

Good grief I had no idea.

Despite MS, cancer, heart surgery, Neil Cavuto keeps coming back for more.

• nwtex- That’s because he’s an ideologue. He is running on hatred, pure and simple.

• nwtex says:

Well I sure am seeing hatred and mean people everywhere I turn.
        Must be alot of unhappy, bitter souls I guess. Quite toxic.
        Takes too much energy to hate and they are only damaging themselves…really damaging themselves and those around them as well. Spending time in a dirty place is such a waste.
        that’s the way I feel about it anyway.

• nwtex- there is a lot of negativity out there, sometimes it is a trap for many of us, myself included. It is something I really have to work on -daily.
          That is why I love it when Sundance reminds us to live our best lives and how great our lives really are.
          SD and President Trump are two of the most positive people I know. That is part of their success.

• cjzak says:

Cavuto has been around a long time. He used to be funny and good on financial matters. Now he’s just waded into left wing antiTrump politics big time. He has had health issues-serious ones- for quite awhile. The ones he has are not easy to overcome and live a daily life that is normal.

• Tess from Philly says:

I remember when the media started writing love notes to John Roberts after he spoke at his son’s graduation. I should have realized then that something was up. The Hill is writing a love note to Cavuto? Something is up.

• Robert Smith says:

I used to love hearing Cavuto a long time ago. Sad to see where he is now these days.

6. henry says:

the only reason NanXi and Smuchker would want to meet w/PT is a targeted photo op. They have nothing to offer but a staged trap.

I’m willing to bet that it’s just another wannabe gotcha but I do so hope that PT starts the conversation while the tape is rolling with past statements from them about their support for payroll tax cuts, etc.

7. burnett044 says:

hard truth about BLM…………….

8. CM-TX says:

Never Forgive, Never Forget… that includes EVERY governor (w/ ONE exception) that bent the knee!

9. Anna McCauley says:

I woke this morning with a strong feeling that Buttegeig is Biden’s pick. Their way to pivot from the extreme left idiocy. It would be a CIA picked just like Zero. Backdoor to presidency. We are being distracted.

10. sync says:

Refusing to prosecute….

Kim Foxx drops more felony cases as Cook County state’s attorney than her predecessor, Tribune analysis shows

11. Ya’ll wanna hear some honestly #Funny Drama?
    Down over in #Wilmington, N.C.
    Ya’ll know, We also have the #BLM *Movement*..
    Also, with “connections”, into the larger part of said #BLM.Org in Durham & Charlotte, N.C. chapters..

Well the “Spokesman” for the movement here, has been arrested for *RAPE*, just a few Days ago..
    This “cough-cough”,, gentleman also, almost became Mayor of Wilm, by 600 +/- votes..

Next major Spokesperson, (A black woman) has been outted as a Errhmm ,, how can I say.. Racist? Against other members of said Movement, (especially Asian Folks), Who She referred to them as Nail-cleaning Chinks.. And White women , (all forehead & No Hips & arse’s) 😉

Third in line.. Turns out to be a recent Sudanese Immigrant, from Sudan, Whom; is also, outed sending extremely Racist text Messages, too Young White Women, (I’ll not repeat what was said here).. Along the lines that ALL White women wanna be with POC, and other derogatory comments, (very Sexist)..

Accusations of Fraud & Mis-approation of Funds, going into the Top 3 personal pockets..
    On & on & on..

As I read, I felt like I was reading “Minutes” at a reverse KKK Meeting..

I’m NOT KIDDING.. XD
    They are Eating their Own..
    I wish I could post what I read,,, here, so ya’ll can either be shocked, or LYAO! (I’ll try to get the “link”.. for ya’ll pleasure)..
    Ok I gotta go..
    Love David & Angie..

12. nwtex says:

13. Jerry Joe says:

Chicago tore the page from the Benghazi playbook to explain its 2nd attack on its Magnificent Mile. An overwhelming parade of thieves with unobtainable u-haul trailers orchestrated within hours over some random, mid-afternoon footchase and police gunfire in Englewood – its hotbed of neighborhood crime.

Something more to this eye….

14. The Gaffer says:

President Trump. Sign an Executive Order directing HCQ/zinc can be used by any patient in America. NOW!

• steph_gray says:

PDJT already got the Right To Try legislation passed.

Perhaps what he could do is mention that in connection with HCQ – or his new task force member Dr. Atlas could make it crystal to the public…

• dawg says:

The FDA needs to recognize it as an approved treatment for CV. But that would interfere with the vaccine development being “fast tracked”.

15. JAS says:

Just finished watching Levin’s 40 minutes with General Barr from this past Sunday. It was a very good one. Link below.

It got me thinking after they talked about the media. The term MSM does not apply anymore. The media corporations have become a single, monolithic propaganda entity with the exact, word for word talking points across the board on every issue. In essence they have become:

The New Democrat Communist Party Ministry of Propaganda. CPMP. Utterly disgusting.

16. Carrie says:

They better get creative with the process server

17. MaineCoon says:

Sidney’s en banc case will be on C-Span this morning at 9:30. I think it’s their radio station.

Today on C-SPAN:9:30am – DC Circuit Court of Appeals Michael Flynn Perjury Dismissal Case Rehearing1:30pm – @VP Pence "Cops for Trump" Event in Tucson, AZ7pm – #MASen Debate with @EdMarkey and Rep. @joekennedyC-SPAN2: 9am – COVID-19 Vaccine @CSIS 11am – U.S. Senate pic.twitter.com/LTGVgus3lG— CSPAN (@cspan) August 11, 2020

• JAS says:

My cable guide is showing it starting at 10:00am EDT on CSPAN1

• All Too Much says:

I am listening live.
        From the sounds of it things are not going well.
        The court is setting this up to send it back to Sullivan, though there’s been little discussion on Sullivan’s disqualification.
        Several of the judges are hostile, and it comes through clear.
        One, a female voice, is trying to ridicule Powell.

• JAS says:

I started watching it and had to quit. The judges are incredible rude. In 10 minutes they did not let Sidney answer a single question before cutting her off. I can see where this is going already. I cant stand the modern tactic used by many that the best way to win an argument is to not let you talk. Always interrupt. It happens to me and I despise people that do that.

• MaineCoon says:

Started at 9:30 on C-Span radio.

18. Blind no Longer says:

Nunes has the goods!!!!!!!!

Rep. Devin Nunes, the top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee, this week declined to answer a colleague’s question about whether he had received derogatory information about Vice President Joe Biden from Andrii Derkach, a Kremlin-linked Ukrainian lawmaker who has worked to foment allegations of corruption by Biden and his son Hunter.

19. SJM says:

Michael Flynn En Banc Hearing DC Court of Appeals

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 9:30 A.M. USCA Courtroom 31Judges Srinivasan, Henderson, Rogers, Tatel, Garland, Griffith, Millett, Pillard, Wilkins, Rao

Listen Live:

20. BareKnuckledConservative says:

Is there a coordinated news blackout on the guy the Secret Service shot yesterday. It’s hardly a news story and I see nothing beyond the Secret Service statement.

Anyone else find this weird or is it just me?

Shouldn’t this be a top story this morning?

• auscitizenmom says:

Well, I have a lot of questions. What I saw was a hostage situation. Sounded like a woman cop yelling back at him. I thought she was the one who shot. Maybe not. But, the story last night was that he was dead. And, the cop went to the hospital with him. Very confusing. I don’t like that.

• Carrie says:

It’s very confusing! I hope some video leaks some where, although I can well imagine the Secret Service got their hands on everything. I have to hope they are on top of this.

• cantcforest says:

Has he ever been to Las Vegas? (Whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas).

21. Bubby says:

FTA “A total of eight panel members list a financial relationship with Gilead Sciences on the panel’s Financial Disclosure for Companies Related to COVID-19 Treatment or Diagnostics document: Judith Aberg, MD, Adaora Adimora, MD, Jason Baker, MD, Roger Bedimo, MD, Eric Daar, MD, David V. Glidden, PhD, Susanna Naggie, MD, and Pablo Tebas, MD. ….The U.S. has reportedly bought almost all of Gilead Sciences’ supply of the COVID-19 drug remdesivir. The company announced on June 1 the results of a phase 3 clinical trial of the drug in patients with moderate COVID-19….Fauci is not listed on the NIH financial disclosure form.

Fauci not listed wonder why? The corruption in Washington DC is everywhere! I feel like Diogenes when it comes to this panic pandemic! President Trump has been talking up remdesivir recently and has quit talking about HCQ and zinc!

22. Dear Friends who still being Locked Down-
    Molly McCann who is of counsel to Sidney Powell, has written a major article about why our corrupt governors like Killer Cuomo, can’t keep us shut down forever. (much as they’d like to)

• One other thing, as Sundance too has asked,
      WHERE THE HELL ARE THE DAMN LAWYERS ON THIS??
      THE ONES WE USED TO SEE EVERY DAY PREENING THEMSELVES ON HANNITY AND FOX?

• Robert Smith says:

“On the Street” people are living life fairly normally, within the restrictions.

That is, younger people are ignoring stupid restrictions. Older people are following them, but not as I can see faithfully. People will pull up their masks when they approach other people but I feel that’s more being polite than fear of virus. This is not to say that there aren’t people out there scared about the virus. There are still plenty scared, but most people have had enough.

And, yes, the government has shown they can take your life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. It must be challenged.

• Robert- here is some great cinema verite from Jason Goodman as he walks around the streets of Manhattan.
        Watch as much or as little as you want. What’s going on down there is absolutely unbelievable, even to me who lived there during the Bad Ole Days.

23. sunnyflower5 says:

24. sunnyflower5 says:

25. sunnyflower5 says:

• sunnyflower5 says:

Interesting— when Fauci speaks, it tanks. When Dr. Atlas is introduced, the market goes up.

• LIG says:

New thoughts on testing. A family member is to get tested on return to University. What happens when all those young people show a high rate of positives but are not sick? Another family member found out she was positive 10 days after taking the test. She is over it, loss of taste and runny nose, but included in the new uptick of numbers meant to show we should not have school. I know multiple people with positives that were hardly sick.

• Landslide says:

How does this insanity ever end? Praying for God to intervene is my plan. PDJT bringing Dr. Atlas in is the first ray of hope I’ve seen. If he can get hdrxy in everyone’s hands, that will be the answer to my prayers. Such a simple answer. Prevention and remedy for all. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

• rvsueandcrew says:

The reverse happened to me. I had three Covid symptoms: high fever, muscle aches (severe but short-lived), and loss of taste. My test came back negative.

• Paprika says:

Have you ever noticed that not a single department, section, or Doctor within the the NIH, CDC, NIAID, or state health departments have ever stated exactly what the “false positive” or “false negative” percentage is for any of the variety of PCR or antibody tests are?

Guess that isn’t important to know,eh!?! Standard results for virus tests up to Covid-19 was between 3%-5% for both false positive and false negative–and that was from actual testing and analysis of performed tests by multiple studies and research programs. Now after 6 months we have ??????

Using the lower figure of 3% false positives or false negatives x 65 million tests administered = 1,950,000 false positives and same for false negatives. Does no one in authority think that may be a problem in determining our current and situations?

The desire of “medical experts” for true facts and the “medical science” surround this epidemic seems a wee bit lacking, to say the least.

• Linda K. says:

They are hurting the kids. Mine are grown but I remember the joy they had from playing sports and being with friends. Kids need freedom to grow up and develop their sense of self. What the hell !!!!

• Robert Smith says:

By the way, lost of smell and taste is not unknown in previous sicknesses.

26. Blind no Longer says:

What is going on here?!!
    Are the Dems about to pull some kind of stunt at their convention??
    AOC to nominate Bernie Sanders??? WTF

27. Beauregard says:

Flynn en banc court of appeals hearing on C-span radio – Sirius 455. Now

28. berniekopell says:

Super Sydney much better performance at oral argument. Confident. Direct. More focused (Flynn en banc hearing). First two judges that asked questions concerned that mandamus is premature (Srinisivan/Rogers). No questions from Henderson.

29. berniekopell says:

Tatel asked a question about standing, gets concession that standing does not matter if Court took the case sua sponte (on its own). No other questions. Garland, like the first two judges, focusing on mandamus as an inappropriate remedy when the Judge has not yet decided the motion.

• Issy says:

berniekopell: As far as I could tell, that was the legal point they were pushing. They could have cared less about the false prosecution of General Flynn or the fact no judge has ever not immediately granted the dismissal. They are protecting Sullivan and his circus.

30. sync says:

Landlords are a tough crowd in New York city….

“83 percent of businesses could not pay full rent” brings smiles to the faces of Cuomo and deblasio

“The survey of nearly 500 owners and operators of restaurants, bars and nightlife establishments across the city found that a growing number of businesses could not pay rent in July. 83 percent of businesses could not pay full rent in July and 37 percent of businesses reported paying no rent at all.

Adding to the challenges that restaurants, bars and nightlife venues face are inflexible landlords, some of whom have their own set of difficulties. 71 percent of landlords would not waive portions of rent due to COVID-19, 61 percent would not defer rent payments and 90 percent of landlords would not formally renegotiate leases”.

• thedoc00 says:

The landlords are also “BUSINESSES”.

They even have more at risk than the tenants because the city and/or the state can assume control of their property for back taxes, that ARE NOT getting paid.

Ask the governor and mayor if they are going to forgive late or non-payment of taxes??

• doc- EXACTLY!
        I am a landlord AND a tenant in the NY suburbs.
        My tenants get an excellent deal from me. They could never afford to buy the places they rent from me. Sometimes I lose money.
        My own landlord has been more than reasonable even though my rent is cheap. I would never expect him to give me a discount, but he has offered.
        This is all Commie bull crap. More trying to destroy America, one neighborhood at a time.

• SJM says:

Chicago Sun-Times

Second round of looting puts Chicago at a crossroads

Businesses may be reluctant to rebuild, fearing they won’t be protected. Their customers may not feel safe shopping, dining and going to the theater downtown. Empty-nesters and young people drawn to the city may leave because they, too, no longer feel safe.

By Fran Spielman Updated Aug 10, 2020, 9:01pm CDT

FTA:

“Caravans and U-Haul trucks. Stolen vehicles lining blocks. Divvy bikes scattered everywhere. … All of this was pre-packaged and ready to go. All it took was an all-systems go on social media for this thing to play out,” Reilly said.

“If this is the new crime threat, we need to make bigger investments in our social media capabilities so we get more than a 30-minute heads-up. We do have base-level intelligence capability in social media, but not nearly with the depth that federal law enforcement has access to or that private vendors can supply.”

• corimari2013 says:

In a video I saw of the destruction and looting on Chicago’s Magnificent Mile, the thugs busted into a store that was still boarded up with plywood from the last assault.
        No doubt many retailers will NOT reopen in the city of Chicago.

31. thedoc00 says:

Would be interesting if the president or his campaign posted the stats on the actual racial composition of the democrat run cities. It is quite fascinating.

With few exceptions the major cities have a pretty evenly distributed population, with the balance between “WHITE” and “BLACK” tipping both directions, i.e. distributing roughly 55% vs 45%, White vs Black or Black vs White.

Now the really fascinating balances are in the democrat communist-anarchist run big city bastions on the West Coast and upper mid-West like Minneapolis. The WHITE vs BLACK population distribution is overwhelmingly tipped in favor of White by ratios of over 5:1+.

So except for the few noted Black activist-criminals involved in BLM or the Black Panthers, the democrat party brown shirts are dominated by privileged WHITE people, with superior educations, being directed by WHITE elite politicians.

So ALL those pro-sports leagues world wide are kneeling to WHITE democrat supremacists.

32. berniekopell says:

Griffith has the most questions. Also focusing on mandamus not being the correct remedy if Suspicious Sullivan has not first ruled. Longest set of questions. Tries to pin down Super Sydney on role of judge to decide motion, doesn’t he have to do some thinking? Can’t he hold a hearing? Why not let hearing go forward and appeal any denial?

33. berniekopell says:

Judge Millet nitpicking mostly on procedural questions. When did Mr. Flynn raise the separation of powers issue? Why didn’t Flynn file a motion for reconsideration? What can Suspicious Sullivan do at any hearing on the motion to dismiss? Very little says Super Sidney. Can court use Rule 48(a) to protect its own interests? “No” says Super Sidney.

Judge Pillard now focusing, like several others, on mandamus as a premature remedy. Cites US v. Richards case (3d Circuit) – were mandamus was denied as premature.

34. MaineCoon says:

Judge Miller(?) constantly is cutting Sidney off. Isn’t letting her fully answer her questions. Constant interruptions. She has her own agenda.

35. berniekopell says:

Now comes blowhard Wilkins. A different hypothetical – nuns witness prosecutor take cash and have video. Law professor at Catholic University wants to be an amicus to offer the evidence of a bribe to prove prosecutor wants to drop case for illegal reasons. Can a Judge appoint amicus?

• Issy says:

Berniekopell: Wilkins must not know any law because all he can do is come up with hypotheticals.

I think it was later when another judge brought up this bribery hypothetical again and directly asked if the judge could do anything to the prosecutor. General Wall answered directly, no. He would still have to dismiss the case. There would be other actions the judge could take against the prosecutor.

I thought these people had great legal minds and they come up with is juvenile hypotheticals that even I could argue and I’m not a lawyer.

36. butch cassidy says:

I’m listening to the Flynn hearing. This is not going well. These judges remind me of the democrats in the house hearing with Barr. They just don’t seem to understand what Powell is saying or just don’t want to hear it. I get the impression that they want Sullivan to finish the case and make a ruling then Powell can come back and appeal. The point she is making that he doesn’t even have the authority to do what he is doing now is lost on them.

• FofBW says:

It is in the can as far as the DC judges are concerned.

It is not about justice, but inflecting as much pain as possible. That is how evil roles.

• annieoakley says:

I assume they will force POTUS to pardon LtGen. Flynn. It seems they think a pardon stains Mr. Flynn with admitting he was guilty of something all along. Then whatever he does afterward will have this cloud of guilt hovering. And it seems to take power from the Executive Branch just because they hate what POTUS is doing. At the same time it gives more power to the Judicial Branch that is already (mostly) running the country.

• Issy says:

butch cassidy: Not lost, it’s ignored.

37. berniekopell says:

Judge Rao offers an olive branch. If we assign to a different judge, what instructions do we give that other judge.

38. CopperTop says:

Wilkins just asked if the courts should be allowed to accept an amicus to attach evidence of bribery. Just outing what has always been the case…the Judge wishes to act in aiding testimony that will smear the client and because he’s appointing an amicus there will be no due process on the evidence.

Every Obama acolyte is looking for this case to find out areas where they can manipulate Article III to allow judges to attack anyone because of their politics. This judges theory would alllow every accused to be shown Russia Russia Russia documents any time they wish.

39. strateshooter says:

I have been reading about the Steele Dossier source…Igor Danchenko and his drinking buddies (aka Steeles super secret Russian spy ring).
    he and his gang are comical but that is not what caught my eye.
    In his FBI debrief he says he was approached by Steele in MARCH/APRIL 2016 to find dirt on Paul Manafort.
    But Steele was only employed by the DNC (Sussman) at end May 2016.
    So Steele was working this before his DNC contact.
    For who ?Who was paying him? Why was he focussed on Manafort ?
    Danchenko admits he knows NOTHING about Manafort ??
    In June 16 Steele asks Danchenko to widen his search to Page , Cohen.
    STEEL is GIVING DANCHENKO TARGETS to shoot at rather than Danchenko just generating intelligence that causes the FBI to select Page and others as targets.
    The whole Steele thing is a blindingly obvious sting OPERATION…

• jaxnix says:

Didn’t we know early on that the Repubs first started the ‘intelligence gathering,’ dropped it and then it was picked up by Hillary’s people (I believe this is where Crowd Strike comes in)? I sometimes get the couple of different scams at cross-wires but that’s how I remember the beginning.

• Issy says:

jaxnix: It was Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS not Crowdstrike who hired Steele to come up with the dossier from supposedly his Russian sources. The funny part is Steele was getting paid by the fbi too. As you said, multiple scams.

40. newbietreepper says:

Sydney Powell is in front of the En Banc panel right now, pretty fascinating. The whole panel is very Deep State. Sorry if this not the spot to post this.

41. berniekopell says:

Srinisivan asks follow-up. Would it be permissible for Sullivan to hold a hearing just to ask questions about the government’s motion?

Henderson waits to the end to offer a zinger. Ezra Pound once said it is so obviously wrong it’s like finding a fish in your milk. Isn’t this the situation here?

Garland asks again whether there has been a decision on the motion to dismiss. Then follows up with “Do you want us to reverse the panel decision on finding of no bias?” Super Sidney says yes, Sullivan now needs to be removed. He has now inserted himself as a party.

42. TwoLaine says:

If you’ve ever wondered who gets President TRUMP Involved in the special media markets interviews, here she is. Congrats Mallory Blount! Doin’ a great job!

43. 4*Freedom says:

RADAR ALERT: Perhaps very important Election Trajectory Clues – irresistible lure of Trump in terms of Maslow’s Hierarchy / survival: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/08/trump_haters_realize_that_there_are_things_worse_than_trump.html

44. berniekopell says:

Tatel goes back to the history of the creation of Rule 48(a). Isn’t the rule a check on a politically connected dismissal?

Millet now following up with more procedural questions about prior proposed order. Jumps into Judge Wilkin’s hypothetical. Can Suspicious Sullivan ask the government whether the Court was lied to in a motion to dismiss filing? Yes says Super Sidney.

45. Jenevive says:

Just voted…in person.. for our state primary(CT).. Easy peasy.. no lines, wore a mask
    they had the plastic barrier for the poll workers. In a smaller town but still no issues.

46. MaineCoon says:

J. Millett is totally adverse. Downright nasty tone of voice. O appointee.

47. berniekopell says:

Rao asks whether there is a clear and indisputable right under Rule 48(a)?

Back to Wilkins. If Suspicious Sullivan wants to have a hearing to hear the nuns about the bribery evidence, can he do it? No says Super Sidney. Not under the case law.