Tonight at 7:00pm President Trump is scheduled to deliver a rare press conference from Bedminister, New Jersey.  Unknown topics.

White House LivestreamFox News LivestreamNBC Livestream Link

This entry was posted in media bias, President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

211 Responses to President Trump Holds Press Conference From Bedminster, N.J. – 7:00pm Livestream

1. Rix Six says:

This is a contrarian point.

Why Russia would want to back Trump.

Russia shares a border with China.

Russia isn’t getting any stronger and doesn’t have an economic system that will allow it to get stronger

Russia rightfully fears a strong and aggressive China

Trump is the only one in the world that has had the fortitude to challenge China and he’s had success.

• JustSomeInputFromAz says:

Good post

• Not a very good point, as Russia has feared a strong China since the Cold War.

There are a lot more reasons to fear PDJT as he listed a number of them.

• Robert Hope says:

Sorry my friend. What you say, other than the fact President is willing to challenge China is incorrect. I won’t get into great detail, however I can assure you that whatever propaganda has formed your thoughts regarding Russia has deceived you.
      Peace.

• Robert Hope says:

Peace.

• boogywstew says:

“Rix Six” has 14 “likes” for his OPINION. Maybe you can help all 14 of us with our propaganda formed thoughts?

• GB Bari says:

Heres another article that describes Russia and China as partners but not quite “allies”….

• Rix Six says:

It makes no since to me that Russia is supporting Trump because they fear Biden.

My post is not that Russia is supporting Trump but if Russia did, what would be their motivation.

Russia’s economy is primarily based upon the exportation of natural resources. Russia needs China’s money and Europe’s money. A deal to sell China Russia’s oil is economic, same as running a pipeline to Germany. With Germany, Putin has other motivations as well, yet those motivations do not apply to the China pipeline.

Russia sees a growing militarism in China, sees China annexing vast stretches of ocean, building military stations out of coral reefs, expanding their blue water fleet, being the aggressor in encroaching upon their neighbors, Vietnam, India. That China has a global dominance doctrine that they are pursuing.

Russia has a long history of being invaded and it is ingrained into their national psych. Russia know that the USA will never invade Russia.

Russia has a vast interior with a small population, natural resources and a long border with China that could not be defended. China is making inroads to the Balkans, to the middle east and other areas that surround Russia. A USA that capitulates to China is not in Russia’s best interest.

There are loads of articles written by think tanks that will state that Russia and China are primarily economic “arms length” partners, not allies.

• Dwayne Diesel says:

He asked, you answered. GB, it’s a a I h how many people just look past what’s right I front of them. Russia (i.e. Putin) hates Trump as an adversary but respects him. Still would rather have a mushy malleable President that can be bought though.

• Dwayne Diesel says:

• boogywstew says:

If the “he” is me, take the time to read “Rix Six’s” thoughtful post at 8:25 PM and “Robert Hope’s” arrogant, belittling response which offered up none of “GB Bari’s” thoughtful information.

• TarsTarkas says:

‘Why Russia would want to back Trump.’

I can t think of several reasons why not.

Clinton could be bought (and had been) whereas DJT’s price (if any) was unknown, thus her actions and inactions could be predicted.

Putin as a result of Uranium One and likely other dealings had real dirt on the Clintons and could threaten to make their underhanded dealings public to make HRC biddable if proved uncooperative.

HRC by being bought would be unlikely to pressure NATO or the EU to resist Russian blandishments or threats.

HRC would have done her best to shut down fracking in the US, thereby keeping oil prices high and enriching Putin (and maybe Russia) and thus giving Putin more power and wealth to resist the smothering economic hug of Winnie the Xi.

There are others, but I can’t see how Putin would have thought backing DJT instead of HRC would be a net plus for him and Russia. I think his MO was to weaken the US any way he could by spreading disinformation and divisiveness, something he did for a living. He hates the US for bringing down the SU and always will.

• thedoc00 says:

Russia and China have been killing each others’ troops and border guards since the end of WWII on the “common border”. It would take military action to help Russia, which is NOt in the cards.

Now if it economic, that is also a dead horse as Russia provides China regular technology dumps to integrate with the stuff they legally get via export licenses with US Companies.

There is NO reason for Russia to “favor” the US.

Plus, they sure have an odd way of showing with their colluding with China in UN and elsewhere against the US. One would have to ignore current events to consider this view as feasible.

2. mamadogsite says:

I remember the Disney foreign worker scandal…that was a few years ago…American Disney tech workers laid off, but had to train their foreign replacements to get their severance pay…and as I remember, it was just before Christmas.

• I Hear You Now says:

mama dog:

That happened under Obama 👉 2015

• linderella says:

When I heard this part of Pres Trump’s speech in Ohio yesterday, I was so glad he reconfirmed his commitment to putting American workers first..It gives me hope that he might end up having something to say about Sen Mike Lee’s push for cheaper foreign workers, especially at a time when so many of our own are unemployed:

My sixth and final promise today is to forever uphold the commitment I made from the beginning: I will always put American workers first. Always. They’ll always be put first. (Applause.)

And I don’t know if you’re union or nonunion — it doesn’t matter to me — but I did one hell of a good job for the unions. You know, all the union heads are against me, but all the workers are for me, so something is right. The workers are for me. (Applause.) They usually — the union heads — they’re wined and dined in Washington pretty good by the Democrats.

As part of this commitment, on Monday, I signed an executive order to prevent government agencies, like the Tennessee Valley Authority, from replacing American workers with cheap foreign labor. There’s a very big utility run by a man that gets $8 million a year. Would anybody in this room like that job? Eight million. Eight million a year, right? Highest-paid — he’s really — he doesn’t work for me; I wouldn’t pay $8 million. If you paid him — the President gets $400- — $450,000. I give up my salary. Nobody ever says that. I might as well, every once in a while, say it. I believe I’m the only President to do that. And I’m saying, “That’s not too smart.”

But the Tennessee Valley Authority pays $8 million a year to the head. And after the Authority laid off 20 percent of its American technology workforce and forced them to train their foreign replacements this week, I told the chairman of the board, “You’re fired.” (Applause.) And the firings will continue unless the layoffs are reversed and the American workers are rehired.

3. trumpthepress says:

So nice to have a true leader and boss in the white house. Amazing all he is dealing with right now.

A total winner and a blessing to our great country.

4. bsdetector4u says:

What a great way to end the work week. Sat down at my computer, checked my favorite blog (The Conservative Treehouse, of course), saw a notification of a press conference with President Trump, watched the whole thing while enjoying an adult beverage. Smile on my face as he owned the idiotic press. Love the audience response, too. Think I’ll celebrate with another white Russian. Ha Ha!

5. Peter Shaw says:

Great press conference. PDJT really took it to the MSM. Incredible stamina.

6. Sonia says:

Trump trolls the media on mask guidelines: “This is a peaceful protest”

Hilarious.

7. And…wait for it….Joe’s rebuttal!!! BaWaHaHaHa!!!

8. PaulCohen says:

Meanwhile, how is President Trump’s opponent doing this week??

9. It was worth watching this until the end!! You go POTUS…love the peaceful protesters….I was watching it on cspan and the cut it off as soon as the questions started..haha..this was great. I am sure no one will show the ending…

10. gensensibility says:

This was the bast press conference that I have ever seen. There were more significant issues affecting my life than any other press conference in my lifetime. I love Donald Trump. My vote is assured.

11. Paul Hanlon says:

Holy Mary,
    Probably been said before but worth reiterating. The response from the audience at the end was awesome. This is Americans taking their country back. They totally drowned out the media.
    Most of the people here would recognise it, but for the rest, this is a seminal moment. The time when people didn’t just listen respectfully, but pushed back *peacefully* on the narrative, and showed the way to do it.
    This is the inflection point. It’s all up from now. President Donald John Trump doesn’t need Durham or Mr X to win re-election. Their role will come outside of that, and maybe even after he gets re-elected, and it will be brutal. President Trump will win because of what he has done, and not because of what has been done to him

12. scotsgrits says:

So what do you all think? Between now and the election will Nancy stroke out or will she just start babbling like Joe.

13. scotsgrits says:

14. Tiffthis says:

YouTube removed the video from the White House channel 👎🏼

15. CM-TX says:

Russia, Russia, Russia… 😁

(Source: thedonald.win)

16. botchedcasuality says:

I hadn’t seen this news which is now a few days stale,
    it offers a glimmer of hope regarding swamp draining.

‘ Trump needs to be in a tightly controlled environment while whatever this is goes down. A lot of people have access to the White House that will NOT have access to him at Bedminster.
    The Optima FBI raids in Cleveland and Miami 3 days ago sent a CLEAR SIGNAL to the President’s enemies that yes indeed, he and Barr and Rudy are going to see this through.

They are **really going to do it**.

They have not been bluffing.
    Those FBI raids in Cleveland & Miami were directly linked to the Ukrainian corruption that caused at least $6 billion in US taxpayer money sent to Ukraine to disappear,’ dishttps://threadreaderapp.com/user/drawandstrike