This was a rather funny and epic moment from President Trump’s press conference in Bedminster, New Jersey.   A member of the press pool complains that the room is not following NJ rules on social distancing.  President Trump reminds the reporter that political activity is excluded and this is a form of “peaceful protest”.  lol

This entry was posted in Coronavirus, Donald Trump, Election 2020, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

303 Responses to Epic – Reporter Complains About Social Distancing, POTUS Responds: “It’s a peaceful protest”…

1. WSB says:

This was brilliant.

One…the conniving Governor, and maybe other governors have placed ‘Carve-outs’ for what they think is to benefit Antifa and left-wing political operatives. Notice that churches are still locked down.

Two…PT can throw this back at all of them by holding rallies in every state in which this carve-out exists!!!!!!

See y’all at a rally in Lyndhurst, Newark Airport, and any other place where there is a ‘carve-out’!!!!!!!

• bertdilbert says:

Trump was looking good tonight. Seems like he has a clear path forward and not weighted down wrestling with decisions.

He has the dems on the ropes. Whatever Trump does for the people via executive order, the dems will lose by fighting it. Perfect.

• FrankieZee says:

He is smooth as SILK. He was on top of his game at this presser. I said when I watched this earlier that he will use the PEACEFUL PROTEST strategy employed by the D RATS to start having his rallies in September. He is going to throw it right back in their faces.

• WSB says:

Yep. An exciting eight weeks!

• dbobway says:

I think the big city Democrats have delivered, on their platform for our country.
          It relates to coral, on a ranch, once filled with cattle, now riddled with cow pie policies.
          There is so much of it, navigating clean ground is impossible.
          The reporter didn’t follow the map, and stepped in the fresh goo, just like Senator Schummer, stepped in ankle deep shlt, when he read, 8 out of 10 Americans think our kids should be in school.
          The land mines are everywhere, with but one purpose, to soil Italian leather shoes.

• WSB says:

Yes, indeed…I am starting to see the picture that SD is unraveling, and this entire situation is MUCH WORSE than we did imagine.

The reason that Cuomo and Schmucker turned around is that without NYC being stabilized, NYS is BLEEDING tax revenues. And I am seeing a lot of for sale signs in my county. Soon, they will have no one to dictate to.

• dbobway says:

In NC we are having a housing shortage. Dem. Gov. Roy Cooper is doing everything he can to destroy our economy, it isn’t working. Traffic in Charlotte is back to pre-lockdown levels, without school, right now. At the same time a third of the state, that was working in March, are suffering incredible loss in specific cherry picking areas.The President executive orders, yesterday will buy the time and money need to get rid of Roy, on Nov. 3rd.Our economy will go nuclear.

• jediphantom says:

Our favorite PRESIDENT seems confident. He has been getting back to mentioning SPYGATE more often as of late. And doubled down on the continued good health and TESTIMONY regarding “MADAME MAXIMUS DOOMUS” and PEDOGATE. Action seems to be taking place on BOTH FRONTS.

THE MAIN-REEK MEDIA SILENCE IS VERY TELLING. THE PANIC IS DELIGHTFUL.

I totally agree on TRAMAC 2020 RALLIES. PERFECT.

THERE IS ALWAYS A WAY.

DEPLORABLE JEDI.

• Alan jenner says:

Yep! Whatever Trump does for the people via executive order, the dems will lose by fighting it.

• WhiteBoard says:

YESSS! i heard this live! and it inspired me to pull the medical exemption in a store! i posted my story on the President Thread – cause i wanted to show i first followed! first follower!

• WSB says:

Ha! Makes me think Lawfare wrote this for all of the blue states.

Would really be something if the NSA had the communication between these thugs for coordination.

• Love this! I have been going maskless 99% of the time. Although nobody has ever questioned me or ordered me to wear a mask, I have to admit there are times when it is a very uncomfortable feeling. I’m usually a go-with-the-flow kind of person, so this is very new to me. But the stakes are too high. I have children and grandchildren who will be living in this nightmare dystopia they have planned for us if we don’t fight back. I had planned to use the “respiratory issues” exemption because the mask IS bad for my breathing. But maybe I’ll just say I’m peacefully protesting instead.

• Will Hunt says:

Agree. Whenever I’m forced to wear a mask I use it as a chin strap. If I’m confronted ,which I have never been, I’m ready to say “my body my choice”

• Masooch says:

I agree, I use it as little as possible, when I go to my local grocery store I go as soon as it opens when nobody is there. I flew for the first time since all this started and had an interesting experience. On the 4 hour flight we had two male attendants and they could not have been nicer. I basically my mask around my ankles, they never said a word. On my 1 hour flight to parts unknown we had two “Karens” who were marching up and down the aisle making sure the mask was over your nose.

Easy way around this is to have a bottle of water and take sips often. Took me the entire flight to finish a 6 ounce bottle. Also going through TSA, after you show them your license you have to drop your mask to identify yourself. This whole thing is a bunch of crap.

• Mellie says:

Most of the time I just sail on in the place of business with a “just challenge me” vibe. Apparently the 66 years old and ain’t takin sheeeet vibe works. But yesterday some young woman thought she would challenge me. Two words . . . Medical exemption. She said ok, and scurried away.

• Tulips Moran says:

My tact has been to politely listen to the greeter spewing the propaganda corporatists pay him to say. I then just as politely respond “I don’t have to”, wait for the typical response “Oh, okay” and I walk in and do my business. corporate America KNOWS it is unlawful and unConstitutional to require masks/PPE in public spaces much less refuse service. That violates ADA, HIPPA and Constitution. At both local Kroger and Walmart I have NEVER worn a mask and do not intend to do so.

• For info and reference only.

This is a no. mn. rodeo operator.
      fta

“The North Star Stampede will take place with no spectators. If people would like to come and protest against this ridiculous Government Over Reach, feel free to do so, I will not stand in the way of peoples ‘Right to Assemble.’”

Mn. ag ellison’s response👇

• WSB says:

Jackass…the rodeo should declare the,
        Mselves a political activity or peaceful protest.

• allin4freedom says:

Hold a peaceful protest against mask wearing at the rodeo. Be sure to bring signs, and take photos to document any official resistance. They’ll try to pounce on just one or two people, but they’ be forced to back off from a sizable crowd. I’m guessing the event is being televised live or recorded for later broadcast, so be sure to make a good showing. Make this a “By the rude bridge that arched the flood, their flags to April’s breeze unfurled” moment by using their own tactics against them. Wash, rinse, repeat.

• Mike in a Truck says:

All Trump 2020 rallies are now “Peaceful Protests.” By invitation only.

• Sbrgirl says:

Except instead of calling them rallies, we could have mostly peaceful protests 😎!

• webgirlpdx says:

It was brilliant! And no one appreciated it more than those of us here in the Portland area. 🙂

2. POTUS flipped the SCRIPT.
    … Substitute a M🇺🇸A🇺🇸G🇺🇸A! Hat for your Mask
    & call it a Peaceful Political Protest!

3. Yesterday, President Trump scared the bejeezus out of all of us with his “you might not see me around for a while’ and then today comes thundering back to the guy we fell in love with on the escalator ride. This man never stops. He really is Teflon Don. He is honestly the most incredible human in quite some time.

4. I only wish Trump would have called him Karen.

• New Nonna, Again!!! 🤗 says:

O.my.GOSH!! 🤣😂

You actually made me laugh out loud on that comment, Trump Babe! 😆😅

Thank you!

PS I love, admire, respect, and support this incredible man from NY. He makes my heart swell with joy, patriotism and love.
      God bless you, Donald from Queens. xoxo

• I remember I had a succession of “girlfriends” named Karen from earliest youth (…Karen L., in the 5th grade, another L. in high school, through Karen M., in graduate school), so “Karen” can’t mean for me what it does for you guys. No big deal now, at 72, but “that’s the way it is”…think “care”….

• Elle says:

I have friends named Karen. I don’t make the association when I use their names, and I don’t think others do either because “karen” has become a word in and of itself. It’s like when you use the names Rose, Joy, May, June, Autumn, etc. you don’t automatically correlate them with the other meaning of the word. I think the only time you make the association is when “Joy” is grumpy or “Karen” is complaining to the manager….but other than that….. So your memories and our friends are safe. No need to take it personally.

5. sunnyflower5 says:

He would have said that on a “open mic“……
    It’s not a “hot mic” because Acosta says so…..

6. Kent says:

is rob thomas of matchbox 20 a member or ‘the resistance’?…

back in the day he had that wild look in his eyes….

perhaps he influenced the present wild eyed retards stalking the streets as protesters now…protester meaning seditionists anarchists communists leftists whatever serves to overthrow the current governing entity…..

just asking….

• fernpel says:

I always liked him and his music – if true, I may have to rethink that.

• Those in the music business have too often been made into “pets” by their fans — cosseted idols — so I don’t consider them as functioning adults, entirely (yes, they are, inescapably, still responsible for what they do). Look at Taylor Swift, for example; she’s now getting “political”, they say, but still always in one artsy, sexy costume or another for the ubiquitous fan photo ops…so cute (for those who don’t like her, I’m KIDDING, KIDDING…but she IS, that’s her profession, after all…I remember when Raquel Welch visited Cavuto, I think it was, and he complimented her on how beautiful she still looked, around 80…she said, “But it’s my job” to look that good…the true professional).

And you’re still allowed to like the music you like…but not most of the junk today, please(!) /s/s/s

• bshaw7369610 says:

I just assume 90% of artsy people are lefties. They are disconnected from reality. And artsy people tend to live in a fantasy world of colors, sounds, the imitation of someone else’s life that was written for them, and photographs that they believe capture the beauty of the world even though they are just a still shot of earth.

Rob Thomas would be one of the less surprising lefties. Not sure why this would surprise you.

7. flatwesttx says:

That was amazing.

8. gritsgirl2020 says:

Tomorrow I look forward to “peacefully protesting” while running errands.
    If we don’t want to end up in the Demwit’s Briar Patch, we best not Comply With The Lie.
    I pray that many will follow President Trump’s lead and trust God.
    This little light of mine, let it shine, let it shine🇺🇸
    PS The applause was the icing on the cake, we are not alone.

9. Love me some VSGPDJT

10. PT knows what’s coming shortly. And he has been absolutely having fun. It kind of reminds me of my cat playing with his latest catch…before finally tiring of the game and devouring his prey.

11. Sugarhillhardrock says:

Ramming Speed!

An exquisite point, Mr. President.

I can’t wait to see PDJT toy with Plugs.
    The cat doth play, and later slay.
    We need to sit back and enjoy the next couple of months because it is going to be epic and fun.

12. kleen says:

Trump is waaaay ahead of these people. Very stable genius.

13. Donna in Oregon says:

Love POTUS he’s my hero 🙂

President Trump has the American workers back. No other in my lifetime has cared more for the Middle Class. Thank you SIR!!!

FAIR: Trump’s Executive Order Sends Needed Message to Worried American Workers: We’ve Got Your Back.

14. Robert Hope says:

Trump is a truly gifted man.
    That simply cannot be denied by any sane, respectable mind.
    Our President is a Lion.

15. Robert Hope says:

Trump is a truly gifted man.
    That simply cannot be denied by any sane, respectable mind.
    Our President is a Lion.

16. trnathens says:

1 Corinthians 3:18-21, New International Version

18 Do not deceive yourselves. If any of you think you are wise by the standards of this age, you should become “fools” so that you may become wise. 19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God’s sight. As it is written: “He catches the wise in their craftiness”[a]; 20 and again, “The Lord knows that the thoughts of the wise are futile.”[b] 21 So then, no more boasting about human leaders! All things are yours,

17. bmwjac says:

President Donald J Trump Best President Ever Promises Made Promises Kept Above and Beyond
    Trump 2020 Trump 2024

18. bmwjac says:

Trump 2020 Trump 2024

19. bmwjac says:

Trump 2020 Trump 2024

20. visage13 says:

Perfect come back and then he left the room. Mic Drop!

21. etbnyc says:

Love this guy. He’s the best.

22. Meremortal says:

I’ve been waiting for someone to do this, and look who finally did it. Best. President. Ever.

23. buzzybee says:

Can’t adequately express how much good it did me to hear laughter and applause! I love our President Trump!

24. hawkins6 says:

Great ending!

It’s similar to Kayleigh McEnany’s endings after her press briefings are over with the snarly and not quite so snarly MSM reporters—and an occasional fairer minded reporter like the intrepid Chanel Rion of OAN.

25. Kent says:

….all you really had to say was /reporter’……detritus peddling trash…that’s todays reporter…..

26. MustangBlues says:

President Trump speaks straight talk, direct, out of a smart mind with decades in the social political intellectual cage fight of DC media types. He is a man among boys, whatever their genders.

27. California Joe says:

It would be a good time for President Trump to reign-in the CDC, NIH and the guy running the HHS to end the Coronavirus dumpster fire. Every one knows that the only reason “cases” have been increasing is because we are testing millions of people, most in parking lot drive-by testing, people without symptoms, without prescriptions and without paying for the test. On top of that the CDC’s own website classifies the deaths as DEATHS INVOLVING COVID-19. It doesn’t say deaths FROM Covid-19 and there’s the give-away to the continued dumpster fire. It needs to end and Donald J Trump is President of the United States last time I checked!

• warrprin1 says:

Spring boarding off Cal Joe’s remarks above:

We need to light a fire under the friendlies in the reporting business to go after the big story about the false positives in the testing game.

28. qbfikwk7tw says:

What a way to work the room. I am glad our President was among friends in the room.
    Our awesome President doesn’t miss a beat!
    MAGA

29. Derangement Syndrome says:

Trump is a one-of-a-kind legend.

He’s a once in a lifetime treat, he can’t be duplicated.

30. DesertRain says:

Gotta share a laugh…. Sundance retweeted a Jack Posobiec tweet of the video. Check out these replies to the video tweet… LOL

31. TigerBear says:

Thanks Sundance, I needed a good laugh. 😁👍🏽👍🏽

LOL Absolutely love this President!! Quick witted and loaded for bear! 😂

32. Perfect. I remember the old ad line, “you asked for it, you got it”. I like to think President Trump heard peoples’ worries of recent days, and remembered that line too. And he is THE MAN to give us what we asked for. …still, no Big Macs and french fries (I’ll never let go of that memory…).

33. Nessie509 says:

As Slow Joe would say, “The thing about Journalists is they don’t have any diversity.”

34. We the People Know says:

How did we get so lucky?

I had a long conversation with my brother in law a few years ago. He’d just played a bit of soccer with my son. My son wasn’t really interested and I was disappointed that he didn’t want to play.

I should tell you that my brother in law was All American and was offered a spot on the Olympic Team in 1980.
    We talked about what makes a CHAMPION.
    He said the most important thing to him was doing everything, EVERYTHING possible to make sure he was the best player on the field. The amount of drive that takes is almost inconceivable.
    Here’s a good list of traits:

1. Big Dreams
    2. Extreme Confidence
    3. The Willingness To Learn
    4. Extraordinary Determination and Commitment
    5. Take Massive and Consistent Action
    6. The Passion Is The Key
    7. Sacrifice and Discipline
    8. Turn Failure Into Feedback
    9. Composure, Poise and Presence
    10. Never Give Up

Donald Trump, Champion
    And We the People owe it to this extraordinary man to also be the best players on the field.

35. trumpsbamagirl says:

The best part of his response was that the people there were peacefully protesting THE MEDIA!
    😂😂😂😂

• Jimmy Jack says:

The media is the propaganda arm of the DNC and the deep state. Trump was right in his comment and pointing out the media is a political operative.

• warrprin1 says:

“The media is the propaganda arm of the DNC and the deep state.”

That’s what Nancy P believed until Judy Woodruff slipped and fell off her own script a couple of days ago. 😂😂😂

• northwoodswatcher says:

The press IS indeed the propaganda arm of the demonRAT Party.

That has been true since at the least the JFK years, when they invented Camelot.

In those days, the most influential members of the fourth estate conspired to cover up the realities of all of the national crises that were occurring as a result of JFK’s crowd being a bunch of elitist university types who had no clue as to how the world actually worked.

In later years, Hugh Sidey (TIME) and Ben Bradlee (Wash. Post) separately admitted not only were they solidly in JFK’s corner, smoothing over every mistake their idol committed, but they were consciously manufacturing a glowing myth where actually there existed a out-of-touch, not-too-bright and largely drugged-up zombie. Truman and Eisenhower both shuddered at JFK’s gross lack of judgment in facing off against Khrushchev in the Cuban missile crisis. It was hardly the era for a President who needed so much on the job training, but you’d never gather that by reading TIME or Wash. Post of the era.

For example, we later learned that Jack didn’t pen “Profile in Courage.” Many reporters knew it full well at the time yet still played JFK up as a great author.

Of course, the Pulitzer was never revoked.

The demonRAT technique hasn’t been just to cover up the truth (in PT-109’s case, Capt. JFK’s crew were all asleep), but to convert the facts into the exact opposite of what actually happened. So in Camelot myth, Kennedy saved his whole crew (except for one) singlehanded. Hell, they even made a suck-up movie about it starring Cliff Robertson.

The press knew at the time that JFK’s dad stole the 1960 Presidential election for his son, but refused to cover it. Instead, they played up everything bad they could find or invent on Nixon, who reviled them for it ever afterward. Reagan and Trump also learned through hard firsthand experience how in-the-tank our so-called “journalists” are for demonRATs.

Seventeen years before the election was stolen from Nixon, hell-for-leather but famously self-promoting Lieutenant General George S. Patton Jr. also learned the hard way during the overhyped slapping incidents of August 1943 the lengths to which the American press would go to wring the last advertising dollar out of a story. That other famous Republican general from a different war, W.T. Sherman, had this to say about reporters: “I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast.”

36. germanshep_girl says:

I enjoyed this so much I had to watch it several times. What a wonderful President we have!!! GOD bless him!

37. Germanshep_girl says:

I enjoyed that so much I had to watch it several times. What a wonderful President we have!!!

38. Sonia says:

President Trump used most of the 13 rules from Alinsky’s list of “Rules for Radicals” in his press conference, but particularly:

Rule 4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.”
    You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.

Rule 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon”.
    It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage.

Rule 12: “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.”
    Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.
    (Ref. Kayleigh McEnany, always well prepared to refute/ridicule the day’s fake news talking points. Trump was well prepared for this one.)

Trump, the radical disrupter, and the world literally turned on its head.

39. Jimmy Jack says:

This made my day. Thanks for sharing or I’d have missed it bc I didn’t see this in any MSM reports, /theDonald has been disbanded and Twitter booted me which is exactly what the left wants to keep conservatives in the dark and demoralized.

• Judith says:

Remember in the fall of 2016, with the looming “threat” of MAGA upon him, when B Hussein Obola hastily signed control of the internets over to EUroweenies?

“All this for a FLAG’s” Choomboy knew exactly what he was doing. *Traitor* is as traitor does.

40. StanH says:

That’s the Big Guy! …that free America loves.

41. Puzzled says:

The left is weak, people when confronted with reality do not back their radicalism, violence and divisive agenda. Keep pushing back. The left own the media but not even twitter can completely shut down our President. He is our voice which the left want to stifle and intimidate.

42. RoloTMossey says:

Sorry for this off-topic post, but I have forgotten the password to open the special posts. Can anyone pass it on to me?

43. Merkin Muffley says:

Donald J. Trump: Saying what every Republican since Reagan SHOULD have said, but didn’t.

44. Mygreney Hyportnex says:

who was the itinerant philosopher to have asked that deeply profound (profoundly deep) question?

45. imatexan says:

Wtg Mr. President!! Made my day 😍

46. Carter Burger says:

When stumblin’, mumblin’ Joe finallly becomes the “official” nominee, expect more of this from Trump. The President will flush him out and make him campaign. Just watch.

47. regitiger says:

that’s why we voted for this man.

truly a remarkable time to experience the American Dream!

48. Screaming Eagle says:

Before she lays down to go to sleep at night, does Susan Rice unmask herself?