August 2nd – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1291

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Kayleigh McEnany Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,375 Responses to August 2nd – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1291

1. trishinsouthernillinois says:

I guess my post got lost in the bin?

2. Troublemaker10 says:

3. joeknuckles says:

Did anybody else catch that Jim Jordan referred to “5 liberal Supreme Court justices” in congress yesterday?

• Ausonius says:

The TRUTH will eventually come – or get combed – out!

• Chokdii8888 says:

Missed that. Thanks

• HonorDefendBuckeye says:

Misunderestimated Bushie also attempted to appoint Harriet Miers to the court. So it was not only appointing John Roberts, who rules with no reference to that pesky Constitution thing, but a try for another leftist who was so incompetent that even the Swamp could not get away with it,

Bushie had to cave and appoint Alito, who much to Bushie’s dismay has read the Bill of Rights,

Also cannot forget or forgive David Souter who set a template for Bushie family betrayals.

MAGA/KAG

4. Troublemaker10 says:

• Troublemaker10 says:

• The Demon Slick says:

I remember in 2016 President Trump got 33% of the vote in Massachusetts. I know that’s not that great, but it’s still one out of every three voters, before all this. It’s not hard to imagine President Trump picking up another one out of the three.

• cantcforest says:

Taking out the gubenor and Tillis would be heaven.

• Rhoda R says:

The dems are counting of mail in voter fraud.

• auscitizenmom says:

Yep, this is all they are working on.

• Betty says:

Post on thedonald.win by Slicer

Every position that can be filled by a volunteer in the 2020 election can be filled by one of us. Every. Single. One. This is especially true if you live in enemy territory. The people counting the votes should be patriots. The people processing the votes should be patriots. THE PEOPLE PICKING UP THE BALLOTS (ballot harvesting, where it is legal) SHOULD BE PATRIOTS.

Obviously, if you live in a hostile-controlled part of the country, don’t let the people in charge know who and what you really are.

Also, for obvious reasons and if it’s legal in your area, wear a hidden camera.

State by state information:

Click to access States_Poll_Worker_Information.pdf

• Betty says:

What we need to get our hands on is how to get the time table schedule your local election board is going to follow leading up to preparing for election day, election day, and after election day. Trained observers should be watching everything.

So that we have people watching every process pertaining to the 2020 election.

• Rhoda R says:

The dems are counting of mail in voter fraud.

• amjean says:

I suspect the dems have already started counting ballots from this year’s presidential election.

• bessie2003 says:

Nevada’s governor called another ‘special session’ (the legislature is only supposed to meet for 6 weeks every other year) and they rammed through vote harvesting mechanisms; among a few other things that have a slim chance of being stopped, but the change in how we vote in this state – damage is done.

So agree, they are counting on voter fraud.

5. Troublemaker10 says:

• Shelley Childs says:

Are there any states prohibiting people from voting person? I don’t think we’ve gotten there yet, I hope.

• Bofh says:

I live in Vermont and received a posrcard with a paid return postage to mail in to request an absentee ballot for the August primary and/or the November general election.
      Does that differ from a mail in ballot?

• booger71 says:

I believe so. The DNC pushed mail in ballot just arrives in your mail box unsolicited.

• Mariposa323 says:

Right . Different when you request ballot and are known to be registered . Signature also verified . It makes it easier for ballot harvesting however. Everyone needs to go vote in person as much as possible , that way they don’t know how many extra votes they need . Scumbags .

• Betty says:

Remember the get out the vote phone calls on election day – that was to find out if you had or were going to vote so they could go, pretend to be you and cast your vote in their favor.

• rmramerica says:

I’m from Chicago, they come automatically filled out and at least two to a pack. Instructions: “Vote early and often”.

• ziegler von strahn says:

Yes, they mailed you because you are on the voter rolls. Then you filling it out and returning it, they consider this verification of who you are.
        They would then mail you the ballot at the proscribed time.

• warrprin1 says:

Ad rem, I’ll be checking to see if this particular post disappears. Whosoever is censoring us is not likely to appreciate the following remarks. Just sayin’…

Yes Bofh, absentee ballot and mail-in ballot are not the same. Check with your County Board or Bureau of Elections for information specific to Vermont.

The Absentee Ballot process has a long history of providing a means to vote for LEGALLY REGISTERED VOTERS who may or may not be able to vote in person at his/her polling place on Election Day.

Mail-In Ballots do not have much in in place for process controls and will be a free-for-all – precisely what the Democrats want it to be, under the thin veneer of “accessibility”.

Within the present M-I-B procedures, your house cat will be able to file a Mail-In Ballot, or multiples, with your help, or even a stranger’s help, of course, and the Democrats will ensure that Kitty’s ballot(s) are counted – multiple times. This would constitute voter fraud, a sub-set of Election Fraud: both eligible for, and worthy of, prosecution under normal law and order circumstances.

Is there any question remaining in anyone’s mind that we are no longer living within the parameters of normal law and order circumstances?

FYI: If you cannot go to your Polling Place in person on Election Day, contact your Board of Elections and request an Absentee Ballot.

• Awefense says:

Just wanted to say hello to a fellow Vermonter!

• poncedefreon says:

Received the ‘required by state law’, postage paid vote by mail application for the primary and general elections in Massachusetts, with my voter information proudly displayed to any, and all, handling my mail.

To participate, the postcard needs to be returned at least 5 days before the primary (Sept 1) or general (Nov 3) election to then receive a mail-in ballot.

Fortunately, provisions are made to have the ballot sent to an alternate address, if needed, and a bold reminder is included that illegal voting is punishable by state and federal law. These conditions make me feel better. s/

• warrprin1 says:

And who’s going to prosecute the illegal voters, ponce? Short answer: no one. Blue Governors WANT a flippin’ free-for-all that gives them an excuse to keep the ballot “counting” going on until they’ve figured out how many ballots to manufacture for the win.

I’m watching for the fate of this post too, Ad rem. Thank you for your hard work fishing so many of our comments out of the bin.

6. FL_GUY says:

This SCAMdemic has been planned for years and is an international plot because the Globullists behind it have their tentacles everywhere.

The Globullists have crowned themselves the the new royalty and have been working for decades to come up with ways to control their subjects; which is everybody but them; technology has been their force multiplyer. The USA is against royalty and is thus, the number one target for destruction. What we are seeing now is the implementation using the SCAMdemic as a cover.

Basically, the D-rats and some Rs have shredded the US Constitution in the name of the SCAMdemic. It is unfolding like the NAZIs plan to take over Germany., They are lying about the deaths and case numbers from C-19, the media-rats are constantly pumping out propaganda to promote fear while at the same time, silencing and censoring any medical professional or researcher that tries to tell the truth, e.g. NO ONE has to die of C-19 and there are effective treatments.

These EVIL people have accounted for a lot of unnecessary deaths, but despite their best efforts, e.g. infecting nursing homes in the D-rat controlled states, just not as many deaths has they’d hoped. So, rather than a pandemic, they have been running a SCAMdemic using the media-rat propaganda. Believe me, if we were really in a pandemic, such as the Spanish Flu pandemic of the winter of 1917-1918, we would not have to be told we were in a pandemic, we would know. by the excessive death toll in the community (I haven’t heard of any mass graves, have you?). Yet, so few people are dying, they have to LIE about the deaths by hiding the average deaths in a given community in previous years while attributing just about every cause of death to the C-19. They would not have to fabricate deaths in a real pandemic with a high fatality rate. Even so, the real death toll is low, way below a pandemic level

With this SCAMdemic, we are getting first hand experience, particularly those of you in a D-rat controlled state, of a communist dictatorship. Even the tactic of civil riots and destruction of properly along with ratting out your neighbors for not wearing the “mask of submission” which has morphed from a mask to a “face covering”, sort of like Globull Warming morphed into climate “change” when they didn’t get the results they desired. The SAME damn people behind the climate “change” fraud are behind the SCAMdemic, IMHO.

Sadly, too many people are wearing the useless “mask of submission”. I myself have never worn one and will not; I have my Medical Mask Exemption t-shirt and am ready in case I get challenged but haven’t so far. Fortunately, I live in a state that did not make a state wide mandate for the stupid mask so it’s easier to get by unlike you people in the D-rat dictatorships. And they ARE dictatorships because they do not represent the will of the people.

We have seen from all that has gone on that a very small group of people can cause a great deal of damage and death if they are not stopped. We should have learned this from NAZI Germany. The NAZI party was small but they wormed their way in to positions of power and, with small incremental steps that no one thought much about, eventually shredded the German Constitution and ended freedom in Germany while killing 100s of thousands of honest German citizens in the process. Then of course, all the MILLIONS of people that died from the resulting war. All because the “silent majority” stayed apathetic and silent which let the cancer of the NAZI party grow.

When a small group of politicians and a mob of a few dozen people can destroy a city of hundreds of thousands of people, like Portland for instance, there is something very, very wrong. For the last 30-40 years, people have been brainwashed to be helpless which is necessary for the Globullists to take over.

So, do we do nothing and let them get away with it? (Which will make them stronger and lead to further destruction of our freedom) Or fight back in every way we can think to do. Apathy is easy in the beginning (it’s just a face “covering”) but fatal in the long run. Just look at history. JMHO

• sDee says:

“So, do we do nothing and let them get away with it?”

Nearly a decade ago I decided to take my stand fighting globalism at the municipal level – Agenda/Local 21 and the other assorted federal programs – aka “urbanization”.
      “Think global act local” is implemented with to federal programs and the most sinister attack on the fabric of America – the easiest to uncover. My frustration ever since is this: as simple and visible as the globalist plan is to find – I would just get yawns.

My answer to your question lies in this……:

– Most citizens: “Oh that’s crazy, if it were true I would have heard about it on the news”
      – Democrats: “Oh that’s not true, these programs are helping people, environment, school kids, minorities…..”
      – Republicans: “”Oh that’s crazy, if it were true our candidates/politicians/party would be doing something abut it”
      – Plato: humanity fall into two categories, natural slaves and freemen. Those who will trade their liberties for the protections and charity of their master, and those who will fight when their freedoms are taken.
      – Only 20% of America’s colonists supported separation from the King. Only 3% took up arms.

• Redheadedgrandma says:

Fight them at the mask stage or fight them on your front lawn like the couple in St Louis!! I’m in fl, too. Ignore all mask signs. Don’t need exemption tshirt. Exude kindness. Smile. People are hungry for it!

• John says:

COINCIDENSE???

Scenes gotten from a Movie series titled ” The Dead Zone – Plaque” Season 2 Episode 14, which was released in July 2003. The movie portrays about a Corronna Viiruss.

Truth Revealed- it’s not a Pandemic but a Plannedemic – we got played Video: 3:29

7. TrumpPatriot says:

I see it on social media. I see it in friends and family. Average working people. Democrats. Pounding President Trump, calling him names, hateful behavior. I KNOW why I am voting for Donald J. Trump. I know the policies and the principles and the promises he has kept. I can list them. I thought it was ……in general……the same America and Americans first policy that any average American would enthusiastically support.

So……..IF ..you are reading here, and you plan to vote for Joe Biden, I want to know, and am struggling to understand, what principals and policies of the Democrat party you are supporting and will vote for. I know which ones I think are not supportable, and it confuses me when friends and family apparently are supporting that which I feel is both un-American and anti-America.

This is a serious question.

• lotbusyexec says:

I believe they are truly blinded by hate and the media for over 4 plus years has done nothing but slander and harass this poor man and his family for 24/7. Have you ever seen anything like the biased coverage he receives at nauseam? The man is the strongest man in America and he does it all for his sincere love of America and us and for that I will fight as hard For him as he fights for ALL of us. MAGA landslide 2020

• The Demon Slick says:

They’re conditioned, like dogs, trained. They cant consider logic and reason, it makes their heads hurt. It’s like a Jedi mind trick, it only works on weak minded fools. The reason they can’t explain it is because they don’t really know. They just think it makes them virtuous, and they want so badly to be virtuous. Not just virtuous, but morally superior. This informs their entire worldview, and to let go of that, to realize that their moral high ground is a cheap trick they fell for like dummies, that would crush them. Their ego will do anything to prevent that. It’s just too painful to think about, literally in most cases. Unable to articulate their emotional enslavement, they lash out, they ascribe to you nefarious motives, you cant oppose preference in education you must be racist. You cant oppose gay marriage you must be a homophobe, on and on like that. then there’s the way they operate, on permission structures, but that’s a discussion I leave for another time.

• sDee says:

” Average working people. Democrats. Pounding President Trump, calling him names, hateful behavior….I want to know, and am struggling to understand, what principals and policies of the Democrat party you are supporting”

This far far beyond any rational reckoning of a candidate, it is fear. Stefan Molyneux, contemporary philosopher and now banned for life from YouTube summed it up….

“When confronted with the reality of their predicament, the herd reacts violently”

This is the last remaining and best of his video works on the subject and will probably soon be taken down.

• Patriot- I don’t think there are any Biden voters here.

• ziegler von strahn says:

I work with a liberal, in the classic sense of JFK. Tried to talk to him about it. He of course says trump is racist. I explain to him, we’re both in our 50’s… before the pandemic, blacks had the lowest unemployment since slavery. Their household income was rising, home ownership was rising for them as well. Told him to see how much Trump had helped HSBC’s, and inner city developments.
      I tried explaining to him how he could look up the rewards and accolades that Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton said of Trump. He refused to believe it.

Didnt matter…. why, because his mother is an illegal alien. And that’s where we are at. The democrats have been flooding us with people who dont believe in the ideals of America for 50 years. There’s nothing I can say to that guy that will make him vote for the Rule of Law. Oh, and his mother, doesnt have a green card because she doesnt want to lose her citizenship in El Salvador that she escaped from. /boggle

• Anyone that has watched what has gone on in SoCal for the last 15 years knows that this is accurate. It is the plan for the country.

• Ken Lawson says:

green dragon – Not to be disagreeable, but I’m a 3rd generation Califorrnian and I left California 30 years ago because I finally saw it coming back then. In about 1986 people I knew left and told me it was happening and I was reluctant to accept it. But I think they sparked something in me that made me start looking closer and within just a few years I saw it, too, and left. California was lost a long time ago and the plans the left has for America began to be implemented there as one of the early places of change. It’s sad, but it is exactly where we’re headed and even if the president can win reelection, he can put a dent in it, but he only buys us time. The problem is that we’ve allowed the House and Senate to become filled with people who want to dismantle America. Unless and until the American voters replace those people, we will continue down the path to destruction. If, however, the president loses reelection, then you can bet that we’ll rapidly see our government changed to a marxist one. We are at the edge of the cliff. This is not conspiracy theory, they’re showing us who they are and the Marxists planned this over 100 years ago and have been slowly moving us towards it but the American voters have paid no attention.

• CC says:

There is hope for the immigrant….

my dad, as a young kid in New Zealand, found an old short wave radio (during WW2), tinkered on it and got it to work. He would listen to the radio transmissions from US armed forces, from the Solomon islands, I think, and would “practice” the American accent. Whatever he learned in school, from his Kiwi teachers, about America and it being a land of opportunity, stuck with him. He absorbed every bit of knowledge of America, that he could, because he wanted to come here and escape the poverty of how his family then lived it.

I was 50 years old when I first heard this story. And its legend in my dad’s family…I always heard him speak like a Yank….always….until I was 50 and asked him about it and he then briefly conversed in his native accent. He also had dual citizenship but never told me that I could do that, too. He wanted his kid to not event think life was better anywhere else….

So there is hope, but it will take much longer due to the entitlement environment the central Americans adhere to.

• bshaw7369610 says:

TP, I’ve tried to put myself in their mindset a million times. Just to make sure I’m not the crazy one. The only line of thinking I could come up with had a few answers to your question.

1. Moderate Dems: They are the ones making good money at office jobs and live in the suburbs. They are terrible when it comes to street smarts. They genuinely believe that nobody in government would be trying to throw it over with a communist revolt. They just don’t believe it could happen. And they vote Dem because of guilt mainly. They think workers need unions to combat evil capitalists, the environment should be protected at all cost, and they just want to be nice to the less fortunate. But their lack of street smarts blinds them from seeing they are useful idiots to pig monsters like Pelosi and Obama. These leftists disgust me the most. Because they aren’t mentally unstable and they should be able to grasp the situation at hand but they simply don’t out of feeling guilty for their success mainly.

2. TDS left. These people are just so filled with hate for a Trump they will burn the entire country to the ground just to make him not be president. George Conway, Bill Kristol, George Will and all those types of RINOs fall into this category. Politics is business for them and they had their money flow cut off so they let their hatred of Trump and his America First policies completely out them for the scum that they are. They believed they could keep sleep walking the rep base towards communism and reap all the rewards while doing so. Tough S—t, the conservative base is too smart for that and they woke up. This category also is home to many Americans from both parties that fancy themselves educated and are afraid to be associated with a president that the MSM has deemed stupid. They let their hatred and fear of not being accepted Fios their decision making. I hate this group, but there was never any saving them anyways so I’m glad they got exposed and have at least shown their true colors.

3. Full blown commies. These are the Brennan’s, Commies, Sanders, and their followers and like minded citizenry. These are the true enemy. These are the ones who’s whites other eyes we will be facing on the battle field. They’ve made their intentions clear. They are out in the open and looking for a fight. They want a full over throwing of the US government. They are our Castro. These are the ones that must be eradicated. I hate them as true adversaries. But not to the extent of group 1 as mentioned above. Those people in group 1 should be able to see what’s going on now and realize that voting for the left could be the end of their cushy little lives as they know it. Yet they still vote left. These people In group 3 have no brains. They only know death and destruction. These are the ones that make up their army. But they Have never hidden from that fact.

Those are the types of leftist voters we are dealing with as far as I can tell. And those are the reason they vote left as far as I could tell.

• I always consider Saul turned Paul when discussing people who are blinded by their tunnel vision. Here was a man who was highly educated. He had studied the Old Testament and was happily waiting for Jesus Christ to return. Still he could not see Jesus right before him. The Son of God, and this learned man was blinded (by hatred to some degree). After Christ’s crucifixion he hunted down the Apostles and anyone claiming to be a Christian. It was not until he was struck down on the Road to Damascus by God Almighty, left blinded for days, and chastised by God that he developed eyes to see and ears to hear. Then he had his Walkaway moment and became a warrior for the truth. But it took a lot.

So, I presume that there are a lot of intelligent and stupid people that just won’t get it. Nor can they give a coherent reason why they hate POTUS and will vote for an evil political party. Even if they agreed with 80% of what President Trump is doing they will still say, “Yeah but…” I really think that it will take a “Road to Damascus” moment for most of those people to dynamite them from their positions.

8. CovfefeBerserker says:

At the moment, I am comfortable, reading CTH, in my retreat. You likely are comfortable in your safe home, reading this. Meanwhile, our benevolant General Sundance is far away from the safety of homestead, is living out of pocket, waging war in the swamp. While a hurricane decends on home.

I think General Sundance is too humble to ask, but has provided many clues that this operation is taxing, if not just in briefing materials, but also in shelter and the expenses required to “brush elbows” with the swamp critters that need persuading. “A few thousand,” that is only a few days operational budget.

I call upon all of you, not to expose yourself to the dangers, but mearly to take the small hardship of financing our General. Eliminate the side concerns Sundance must have regarding the burn rate of this forey.

Think of it as an investment, ammo is not cheap, and neither are the murder of lawyers that will decend upon you if such action is required. As much as it hurts my budget, I am gonna pop off another $100 to General Sundance to finance this Operation.

“THIS MAN FIGHTS. I CANT AFFORD TO LOSE HIM.”

Pease, match me with what you can. The alternative is not pretty. And pray for support.

9. chamomine says:

Berlin today!
    Protesting against communist government restrictions, Cohvid scam, Deep State, scare tactics, big Pharma.
    All MSM mentioned «a few thousand protesters», but local medias say there were 1.2 million people.

10. chamomine says:

THE NEW YORK TIMES is reporting the protest in Berlin like this

11. Paprika says:

Has anyone heard a word from any Governor in a lock-down state what they will do in case of hurricane/tropical storm evacuations/shelters or major danger/damage? — Where will people go? Where will they be able to stay or eat? –during a lockdown when so little is open and the “orders” to social distance and wear masks.

A lot of complications involved in normal times, lock downs increase those problems 100 fold. Wonder if they have even thought about it, much less have plans. Can you only rescue 1 at a time in your boat and only if they are wearing masks? Where do you take them? ………..

12. burnett044 says:

Am I still in WP jail?

13. hazlenut22 says:

Joe Biden Campaign 2020:
    The media reported that maybe as early as next week, (super star) Joe Biden will announce who he is picking to be his vice presidential nominee. It’s all the ‘rage’ on the leftist cable channels.

Or, said more precisely, the vice president nominee will be picked, Biden will be notified, Dr Jill will explain the notice to him, he will come to believe he made the choice, and will appear in front of a camera with a note—written in large crayon—with the person’s name.

• rah says:

Then later will forget that name. “You know the deal”.

• Oldspeak says:

To be fair, I doubt any of the VP picks are made solely by the Presidential candidate, I am certain the powers that be have a huge influence and “insurance” in choosing/vetting the VP pick – I doubt Pence would have been President Trumps first choice in the beginning. Certainly compromises/deals are made to protect various interests.

• H.R. says:

That’s always been my understanding of VP picks, Oldspeak.

It’s a group decision in both parties. Various VP candidates are considered for their vote-getting capacity, particularly in regions where the Presidential candidate is weak.

I’m not sure, but I suppose the Presidential candidate is then given a choice of a very few VP pre-OKd candidates and the nominee picks one that has pissed them off the least, politically, over the years. Or in Biden’s case, has the best-smelling hair.

That had been my understanding of VP picks.

But the Obama/McCain, Obama/Romney, and the 2016 Hillary/JEB! (oops! Trump happened) contests made it increasingly clear that the Uniparty picks the two Presidential and VP candidates, either of which is satisfactory to the Uniparty, steers the voters towards the preferred candidate and orders the other candidate to take a dive. And if the stupid voters don’t pick the right one, well they are OK with the alternative. The Uniparty picked him/her too.
        Can you imagine if Romney/Ryan had happened to win because of us “stupid voters”? The Uniparty would have been quite happy with that outcome; barely a hiccup in DC business as usual.

• convert says:

Especially in this case where the person could very well end up at the top of the ticket! 😂 Someone speculated somewhere that the reason it’s taking so long is a war going on behind the scenes: if people liked/trusted/respected Harris, she would have done better in the primaries. Joe wants her anyway. But Obama is demanding the choice be Rice but Joe doesn’t want her. Sounds plausible to me. Good times.😁

• arenaofideas1 says:

I believe the VP pick will signal who’ll be the replacement presidential pick for Biden when the wheels (intentionally) come off of his train. Said differently, that pick will be more about the ticket without Biden on it than with him. Just my hunch.

• Breitbart had a story on Karen Bass.
      We need to check up on her .
      She has ties to Cuban and Soviet Intelligence

14. Alex50 says:

During a recent coronavirus House panel, Dr. Fauci said COVID-19 is spreading because the U.S. didn’t lock down enough. This article questions if his ability to think has been locked down, too. https://thepoliticsofduh.com/2020/08/01/dr-fauci-lockdowns/

15. rah says:

Fauci and Brix are starting to lose more people it seems. In my travels this week in Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama I did not see a single person wearing a face shield or goggles.

• peace says:

@Rah – come to Illinois and you will see a huge herd of sheep – people here are even driving around in their cars with their masks on! Ironically, they’re supporting China by purchasing the Chinese made masks in Menards, Target, Meijer etc. It is a very sad and disturbing sight to see.

• gensensibility says:

My wife and I were kicked out of a Target in Austin, TX while traveling. We weren’t aware of the restrictions. You should have seen the face of the young lady who kicked us out.

• StuckInIllinoisForNow says:

I hear you. I live in Illinois – Dupage County. A bunch of sheep out here. I think part of the reason is there is too much academia around. Lord help us

• Anita says:

SE Michigan here, suburbs of Detroit. All I see IS masks. Masks at work, masks while shopping, masks at the gas station. I am sick of masks! Seeing them, wearing them. Just the thought of a mask makes me angry anymore.

• rah says:

The masks are required. Every truck stop and every shipping and receiving office and every rest area facility I go into has a masks required to enter sign on it. But down in KY though they have the sign I see lots of truckers inside wearing no masks. The thing is though that after the two frauds recommended either a face shield or goggles I have not seen a single person wearing either anywhere.

16. Dora says:

Good Interview.

17. Versive says:

I think that this is new information for this community. Bill Binney, former NSA Tech Director, discusses the data stolen from the DNC and why it could not have been done by Russia. He wants to testify against Brennan.

18. pristach says:

Did Bill Binney just spill the beans from Sundance’s garden?

19. Ausonius says:

I am in the Carolinas right now (yes, both – my son’s property straddles the state line! 🙂 )

Yesterday we went to some small towns in North Carolina, Boone and Burning Rock. The latter had few people wearing masks. Boone, a college town (Appalachian State), had many more masked people, and since most stores were small boutique-type concerns, the masks were usually on.

One old lady cashier told a customer to “Please put your mask over your nose!”

So he walked out. 😉

TRUMP signs here and there on vehicles and in front yards. We saw precisely one Biden sign. My son’s neighborhood is peppered with American flags: the “Homeowners’ Association” does not allow political signs. Knowing most of his neighbors, he is positive that an American flag means a TRUMP voter lives in the house. Whether North Carolina will go Republican…?

• Mariposa322 says:

Yes my daughter lives in Boone . College professors are all brainwashed bots there . Telling the students quite openly that only Democrats do the right and moral thing . The residents of the town are seen as “backward “ . Thankfully my daughter likes “ backward “ !

20. Publius2016 says:

People argue that 45 should’ve never shut down anything…

Others say 45 should come out against this hoax…

To me, 45 is triangulating…if it was food enough for Wild Bill, just fine for 45!

In April 2020, Dimm cities and states expanded the initial shutdown and lockdown to June…Federal Response came with CARES ACT and direct payments to families and unemployment plus Small Business Relief

In May 2020, the country reopened and there were GREEN ARROWS EVERYWHERE so then came Uniparty Deep State Think Tank Black Ops the weekend after “You Ain’t Black”

June 2020, we had assaults, looting, attacks, riots and “peaceful protests” and yet, the country stayed united and 45 brought back MAGA!

July 2020, saw Patriots rally around our heritage and embrace our Founders once again!

Look for August to bring more GREEN ARROWS as the Science is clear!

American People embrace LIFE LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS!!

Fake News lies…all major sports and entertainment are in the pockets of Globalists…

the next three months will see Dimm Nevertrumper Globalist gnashing of teeth and more false flags but NOTHING CAN CHANGE THE DEBATE:

AMERICA FIRST v Globalism

• Verboten says:

I agree and am encouraged by your post, Publius.

• mayflowerchild says:

“In March 2020, Dimm cities and states were already in shutdown and lockdown…Federal Response came to “slow the spread and flatten the curve””

Originally, it was just #flattenTheCurve”.. once that goalpost was passed, it became “slow the spread”. Next it will be “zero infections”.

• gensensibility says:

Shutting down an economy is a dumb idea that Trump should never have given in to. It is a chink in his armor and hard to forgive except for the alternatives. BLM/Antifa Dems or Trump. I choose Trump.

• usualwidgits says:

We should expect a Tet offensive this fall. Which the U.S.won militarily but lost the propaganda war domestically

• bessie2003 says:

The sad thing is that yes, while the President is doing all this, the Democrat-led State Governors are marching forward in lockstep removing our basic rights while changing the way we vote so they can maintain their hold, and they’re doing it at a very rapid pace;

I’m assuming they are very much aware of what the President is doing and explains their push to put up as many roadblocks as they possibly can to stop his actions.

I believe we are in a race of time right now; and that continual prayers to bring our nation back to it’s first love, God, are a vital part of assisting our President and those who are hard at work (ala Sundance, et.al.) onward to victory.

21. burnett044 says:

Hang tuff fellow bin dwellers.

22. Oldspeak says:

One of the crucial aspects IMO, and I for one have never seen discussed in depth, is what were/are the medical protocols/treatments used in the treatment of the virus – from day 1 to present, country to country. Were they universal? Who prescribed the treatments/protocols? We now know the rush to vent was at least partially responsible for many unnecessary deaths. Sure, doctors had to figure out the best treatments, but have we arrived at the place where the “best” treatments and protocols are being used universally? Perhaps a detailed examination could help explain.

• Blue Wildflower says:

It easy to understand, wherever Big Pharma makes the most money that is the healthcare America is getting. It’s like a Banana Republic! If President Trump tells us what is being used in other countries with success, then American doctors are forbidden to use it.

• cantcforest says:

When PDJT uttered hydroxychloroquine, I thought “That is Walter Reed Medical’s recommendation”. There are two other cheap regimens to which I won’t object, but I’m not about to let a hospital put me on a ventilator.

23. destashjan says:

Gov. Mills has issued a “Stay Safer at Home” Order for all Maine people.
    All out-of-state travelers coming into Maine, and Maine residents returning to Maine, must either receive a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours prior to arrival, or complete a 14 day self quarantine upon arrival in the state.
    So.
    Acquaintances from MA went to their place in Maine, and went out to get gas for their boat. A police car pulled up behind them. When the driver headed back to his car from pumping the gas, the 2 police officers got out and asked for his test “papers”. “I’m just getting gas”
    Well, they had only been in ME for 2 days. How did they know that?
    They ran his license number against the toll records, and knew exactly when they arrived.
    $1000 fine.
    Germany “show me your papers”

• destash- as we get closer to the election, all of the “authorities”, that is, anyone who has the power to create and enforce illegal and unconstitutional orders, will be tightening the noose around our necks.

Here’s a story from Arlington County, VA. No more than THREE people are allowed to walk together on their streets. (unless of course they are rioting, looting or otherwise protesting BLM or whatever). And they want to make this permanent.

Meanwhile, all over the country schools are getting ready to reopen or not. My district just published their plan for the classrooms and facilities and it looks like a super max prison for kids. But the parents are all for it- safety for the children you know.

Now it’s OUR turn! We need to PROTEST just like they did in GERMANY. Hundreds of thousands, maybe a million people protested against all the restrictions. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH US?? WE NEED TO DO THE SAME THING.

• ziegler von strahn says:

I doubt it was Toll Road record TBH.
      License plate readers (LPR) have been in use for years now across the country.
      When you get to an intersection, and that little white camera looking thing that will be up with traffic light, that’s a LPR.
      ~Snip~
      Seated in Kalb’s cluttered City Hall office, Ars explained the LPR issue. We asked for Kalb’s plate number and, within seconds, showed him what the OPD knew about his travels. Our tool revealed that OPD had seen the councilman 51 times between May 2012 and May 2014.
      On 16 occasions, Kalb’s car was scanned parked on the street just outside City Hall in the spaces reserved for council members. On another 20 occasions, at various times of day, Kalb’s car was spotted in a tight group on a certain block in the Temescal neighborhood. When Ars guessed that this block must be where he lives, he said that it was.
      ~snip~

Police are parking these LPRs (they can be portable) outside of Gun shows too. These things are capable of reading something like 60 plate a second.

This is how they knew.

• destashjan says:

Thank you very much for that info. It might be LPR, but these folks went straight up 95 to 16 to their camp in a tiny town. They only left it to go to the convenience store to get gas.
        No matter how the police knew, it’s infuriating that they played Gestapo on these people.
        No “oh, I didn’t know” excuses accepted, either. $1000.

• Walt says:

That’s correct. LPRs are everywhere.
        Airport parking structures, freeway on-ramps, portable units to put at points of interest (a political rally?).
        If you have an account with TLO (Trans Union), you can access the data online (and it’s a lot more than just license plates).
        Look up TLO if you want to know a lot about how we’re being surveiled

• thedoc00 says:

How do you think the toll both record is assigned to a person’s toll tag?? By a license plate reader as well as the toll tag as many do not have toll tags, paying tolls via mail or just ignoring them.

The rest of your comment is true enough. LPR’s are everywhere, a camera is pointed to “observe traffic”.

• andy krause says:

LPR does not know who the driver is.

• thedoc00 says:

It has a home address and names of the vehicle’s owner(s) as well as leads to who lives at the same address. In case you are technology challenged, it is called data correlation and spider trace logic. That is called probable cause, hence giving the police officer the authority to stop and question occupants of that car. Also, those toll booths are equipped with cameras point into the driver’s compartment.

• WSB says:

We have friends with a similar set up. They cancelled their trip to ME this year, because one was concerned about being held hostage and not being able to get back to her office.

• lurker99 says:

Destachjan, do you have a link for that info (what town especially).

I have been in southwest Maine (Sebago Lake area) and have seen many out-of state plates (not just Mass either).

Also, coming across from New Hampshire several times on the backroads, have observed tons of Trump 2020 signs on peoples lawns along the trip, with a few “Impeach Mills” ( the gov.) signs sprinkled in.

Tourism is very big in Maine (especially along the coast) and many businesses (and the people who work there) have been affected by the “travel restrictions” imposed.

24. Tess from Philly says:

After the 2000 election, I remember seeing a few Sore/Loserman signs up and down Henry Avenue and on the Blue Route. That memory got me thinking and I think I’ve figured out what I can do in my little corner of the tree house to help our president’s reelection. I’d like to have about a hundred yard signs made that I can place in high traffic areas. I want the yard sign to be a website address that shows Joe Biden groping children. Preferably, there wouldn’t be too much commentary. Just videos, quotes, and pictures. Any suggestions for a good website to put on my signs?

25. DeWalt says:

One of the last Great Cowboys and a Great Man. You will be missed. Rest In Peace Mr. Brimley.

26. Publius2016 says:

His name was SETH RICH!

Wild Bill and AG Lynch most likely exchanged data files on the Tarmac in Arizona!!

Guccifer II who entrapped Roger Stone now conclusively exposed as Deep State shill!!!

Let the truth come out…remember the only reason we know about SETH RICH IS BECAUSE HIS MURDER IN THE HEART OF DC AND THE ERASURE OF 6 MONTHS OF DC SURVEILLANCE FOOTAGE IS BECAUSE DEEP STATE WANTED US TO KNOW:

27. burnett044 says:

Fubar in Austin…as blm antifa harass locals and in fight.

28. StanH says:

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ― Edmund Burke

“Whilst men are linked together, they easily and speedily communicate the alarm of any evil design. They are enabled to fathom it with common counsel, and to oppose it with united strength. Whereas, when they lie dispersed, without concert, order, or discipline, communication is uncertain, counsel difficult, and resistance impracticable. Where men are not acquainted with each other’s principles, nor experienced in each other’s talents, nor at all practised in their mutual habitudes and dispositions by joint efforts in business; no personal confidence, no friendship, no common interest, subsisting among them; it is evidently impossible that they can act a public part with uniformity, perseverance, or efficacy. In a connection, the most inconsiderable man, by adding to the weight of the whole, has his value, and his use; out of it, the greatest talents are wholly unserviceable to the public. No man, who is not inflamed by vain-glory into enthusiasm, can flatter himself that his single, unsupported, desultory, unsystematic endeavours, are of power to defeat the subtle designs and united cabals of ambitious citizens. When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.”

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero

There’s nothing new under the sun. Apathy comes from comfort and fear. We’ve allowed anti-American sentiment to corrupt the levers of power, government, academia, MSM, entertainment this must change in order to Keep America Great. Focus like a laser beam on 11/3/20. We have our enemies flushed out. Much easier to defeat an enemy out in the open. We have them surrounded and they are telling us who and what they intend for the USA, our demise.

KAG! …by being American and FOCUS!

29. Bogeyfree says:

How pissed are millions upon millions of Americans going to be if they find actual communications from the DS to key individuals directing them to………

1) Distort the CV case, hospitalization and death data
    2) Change the definitions in June to allow this “new” wave of CV fear to spread
    3) Used the Virus to close down grand juries
    4) Used the virus to shut down state governments and thus destroy jobs, businesses and the economy
    5) Knew in advance of the CV outbreak and planned to leverage it all along
    6) Used various media outlets to spread massive lies and fear mongering
    7) Used Blackmail possibly even on judges to protect and ensure their narrative
    8) created and used a made up a Russia Collusion plot to try and take down a sitting President of the United States
    9) created a Russia Collusion hoax to cover up their much earlier illegal spying and other sins.

The facts show that for the past 4 years virtually EVERYTHING these people have said has been a lie so why would these last 6 months be any different??

Because ALL of these are absolutely possible based on what we have seen for the past 4 years and is why PT IMO should use all resources to expose these evil doers which includes wire taps and the NSA database.

This Coup is so much wider than originally thought where it now possibly covers IMO all three branches of government and including many executive branch agencies beyond the FIB and the DOJ.

Agencies no one ever thought would put political ideology ahead of people and lives but here we are.

So imagine if in Sept/Oct a few actual wire tapped phone calls or a few NSA collected emails/texts or some CV leverage communications are put out for the public to see and listen to?

I’m not sure they would be able to hold back the outrage from the millions upon millions of Americans whose lives have been turned upside down from all of this BS and plotting against our President, it’s citizens and this country.

• Scarlet says:

It truly is going to be Epic.

If we don’t run out of time.

• WSB says:

Put me down for a yes, indeed…and the usual suspects again.

• TwoLaine says:

I believe Nitwit Tehran Nan and the DIMs had this all scheduled out beginning in 2019.  That is why she began the shampeachment when she did.  They could not hold it any longer.  They had already unleashed the virus.  It had to be voted on in the Senate before the virus was announced and they began locking everyone down in 2020.

BTW, Nancy’s state has long ago already mandated vaccines for everyone, no exceptions…  It is not your body, your decision in California.  Follow the $$$.

The church lockdowns started not long after President TRUMP’s surrogate, Pastor Robert Jeffress announced the “Evangelicals for Trump” coalition on Lou Dobbs show.

I predicted immediately that the mask mandate was to hide their paid and unpaid rioters in their pending upcoming riots that I also predicted, and IF they ever let us out to campaign again, to protect the anarchists who planned to massively attack TRUMP supporters, masked of course.  Or, as Mad Maxine says, get in their faces and tell them they are not welcome.

I predicted that the no large audience criteria was to stop President TRUMP from campaigning, stop the enthusiasm and the reporting of it, and to make it easier for them to hide Low IQ Creep QP Joe Biden in the basement, as well as to hide the total lack of enthusiasm for Whack-a-Mole-Joe.  Hey, it ALMOST worked for ILLary.  The DIMs don’t want to have to work for anything, when they can rig it.

Once they shut down most working people, and let most of the gubt employees work from home and keep their gubt paychecks, they shut down federal and other gubt office buildings, for the most part, and therefore made it easier for the rioters to target them and try to blow them up.

Instead of allowing normal workflow traffic on their streets, they shut them down and they gave them up completely to rioters.  Gangs.  Mobs.  Brotherhoods.  Anarchists.  Antifa.  BLM.  Domestic terrorists.

Letting out the prison population during this entire period makes you also scratch your head and wonder who gets to vote their ballots now that they are out, and if anyone is paying them to “peacefully protest”.

And I knew that while they were off, the longer they took off, the more planning they were doing, in church basements everywhere. And they still have lazy-axx people in Congress calling it in from home. This was all their campaign strategy. Ridiculous!

It was all planned. Count on it.

• BestBets says:

The timeline doesn’t make sense. The lockdown didn’t happen until closer to the end of March, I think. Why shut the grand jury down on March 17th?

30. henry says:

No Dancing, No Singing, No Mingling…The New World Order – Australia…coming soon

31. VandalizeDuhMastuhsAlgorithms says:

Reposting from yesterday…

Kudos to AdRem for fishing it out of the dustbin of doom.

Anyways awhile ago, during the Shampeachmints farce, Sundance was patient enough to explain how a Democrat Controlled House Committee did not send a legally authoritative subpoena to “Pierce the FIrewall between the Separations of Powers between the Legislative Branch and the Executive Branch.

And all the caterwauling and hysteria did nothing to change the fact these Demcratically controlled Committees did not actually hold the Constitutionally required votes to send such subpoenas to the Executive Branch.

I’m hoping I’m passably remembering the gist of his discussion.

But a couple of months ago, the Senate Homeland Security Committee did have such a legally authorizing vote to subpoena such documents, and as I understand it have now presented various Executive Branch entities with this enforceable subpoena…

I listed what this committee is demanding from the CIA a couple of days ago.

John Ratcliffe-ODNI, Bill Barr-DOJ, Gina Haspel-CIA, Mike Pompeo-State Dept. and Robert Wray-FBI appear to be compelled to produce these documents.

Any thought/discussions as to how this will proceed? They do seem to be asking for documents which would strike fear and trembling for the Denizens of the Dark to have to surrender.

Here is the request for the DOJ/FBI…

Outstanding and Follow-up Oversight Requests from Chairmen Johnson & Grassley

FBI
    1. All records related to then-FBI counsel Kevin Clinesmith’s work regarding Carter Page’s
    relationship with the CIA.

2. All records related to meetings that Bruce Ohr had with FBI officials related to the
    Crossfire Hurricane investigation, whether before or after the opening of the investigation
    and its transfer to the special counsel’s office.

3. All Bruce Ohr 302s, including notes and drafts.

4. All records related to Stefan Halper’s contact with subjects of the FBI’s Crossfire
    Hurricane investigation, or any person affiliated with the Trump campaign, transition, or
    administration.

5. All records related to Christopher Steele’s contact with State Department officials.

6. All records related to the FBI’s requests to the General Services Administration (GSA),
    the GSA’s Inspector General, or the Defense Information Systems Agency for access to
    presidential transition records.

7. All intelligence reporting provided or made available to the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane
    investigation.

8. All records related to memoranda drafted by then-Director James Comey about the
    Crossfire Hurricane investigation.

9. All records related to memoranda drafted by then-Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
    about the Crossfire Hurricane investigation.

10. All records related to then-Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and any suggestion
    of invoking the 25th Amendment, including any discussion of Mr. Rosenstein possibly
    recording conversations with President Trump.

11. All Michael Flynn 302s, including notes and drafts.

12. All records related to meetings or communications between Glenn Simpson or any other
    Fusion GPS employee/affiliate and any U.S. government official or person provided
    information, directly or indirectly, to U.S. government officials.

13. All FBI records regarding Sergei Millian.

14. All records from 2016 through 2017 related to communications between former Deputy
    Secretary of State Strobe Talbott or any other employee of the Brookings Institution and
    any FBI official about Christopher Steele or the Trump campaign.

15. All records about information provided to or received from the CIA about persons
    affiliated with the Trump campaign.

16. All records related to allegations of a connection between Alfa Bank and any entity or
    person affiliated with the Trump campaign.

17. All records related to meetings by FBI officials with Ukrainian prosecutors that occurred
    in January 2016, including information about the purpose, attendees, and subject matter
    of the meetings.

DOJ
    1. Any records, including any complaints filed by officials who attended the meeting,
    related to Andrew Weissman’s April 11, 2017 meeting with AP reporters.

2. Any records from or to David Laufman related to Igor Danchenko, including
    correspondence with Mr. Danchenko’s counsel.

3. All of David Laufman’s records related to the FARA cases identified in Special Counsel
    Mueller’s scoping memoranda.

4. All records related to meetings by Department officials with Ukrainian prosecutors that
    occurred in January 2016, including information about the purpose, attendees, and subject
    matter of the meetings.

32. Baby El says:

If Biden is suffering from Dementia, and I believe he is, then do we not have a conspiracy to put a person into the presidency who is incapable of performing the job – or even attempting to make rational decisions to perform the job.

If so, then those who conspire to put biden the figurehead, in office have also conspired to have some unelected person or group running the country.

Is this not conspiracy to commit sedition?

33. wtd says:

Life-saving, HCQ-distributing Dr. Stella Immanuel gets on her super power.

“I should defend my license over people dying!? Let TMB [Texas Medical Board] come after me. I should let people die bc I’m scared of TMB? Or…Anthony Fauci or the WHO? I’m not scared of ANY OF THEM. I’m NOT going to let people die, & if they come after me, it’s going to be ON!”

34. Bogeyfree says:

Think about this…….

They say we have 4.6 million Americans who are positive with CV

They say we have had 160,000 Americans die because of CV

We Are unsure if this virus is man made or natural

It has destroyed millions of jobs, businesses and wrecked our economy

In essence this virus if man made could be considered an ACT of WAR against the US

So IMO it DEMANDS that PT use every resource available to ensure this IS NOT an ACT of WAR on Americans and this country.

And that includes massive wire taps and a elite team of patriots scouring the NSA database going back to summer of 2019 to ensure none of what we are seeing today has any conspiracy roots and leverage to harm behind it.

Because it there is communications, emails, texts where people and groups plotted, planned to leverage this virus for political and ideology gain then JUSTICE must be served and these people destroyed IMO.

35. TwoLaine says:

For those of you home schoolers, teachers, patriot parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles, etc, here is a lesson plan on JFK’s famous inaugural speech, “Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.” While this says elementary, it can be easily modified for anyone.

36. j'accuse says:

I wonder if anyone else asks the question why does a high level bureaucrat like Dr, Fauci gives evasive answers and double talk in response to simple questions asked by a US Congressman?
    The average person, even highly educated ones, does not evade questions in the manner he did unless prepped by lawyers in advance and told ways to avoid answering the questions (and Jordan’s questions re the protests were certainly anticipated), and by all means, told to not state or admit that the protests should be forbidden, even those involving crowds of dozens or more people who are ignoring the rules we all follow to contain the pandemic,
    Who are these lawyers prepping government employees prior to oversight hearings to be evasive to questions by members of Congress? I’d really like to know that and maybe next time Jordan will ask, although I’m sure the Democrats will object in mass and prevent an answer. Not sure what’s up but a guy like Fauci and his agency have a duty to the people to be forthright and honest and his bob and weave answer to straightforward, relevant questions is a red flag and not just for him, but others in his agency and govt.
    If someone is influencing Fauci then he should resign, not do their bidding. These ‘tells’ like in poker are piling up and who wouldn’t be suspicious when government employees we rely on give evasive answers in oversight hearings?
    By defiantly ignoring the rules we all follow to wear mask and maintain social distance, the protesters are defeating our efforts. Why bother if certain people have exemptions to the rules?

• gda53 says:

Fauci is your typical star-struck liberal propelled into the spotlight.

He will never go against the mob. He will never point out that demonstrations spread the virus far more than honest Americans trying to make a living.

Vile thing.

• gda53 says:

Fauci is your typical star-struck liberal propelled into the spotlight.

Vile thing.

37. wtd says:

Nope…
    Does anyone remember Mary Trump?

38. burnett044 says:

I guess this too will wind up in the bin…….but here is some common sense folks fighting back.

39. Well this Duckworth woman is on with Chris Wallace as a potential Biden VP pick. as well as the radical Karen Bass.

Standard democrat talking points from an alternate reality, smattered with lies from both.

40. j'accuse says:

I thought I posed this previously ~8:55 am but perhaps I somehow posted in the wrong topic.

41. Dora says:

• booger71 says:

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but if the Austin Police have names of specific buildings, are they somehow not allowed to post at least one car at each specific building? It’s not rocket surgery.

42. Team Trump senior campaign advisor Jason Miller absolutely eating Chris Wallace’s lunch.

43. wtd says:

GOP Convention Bars Journalists For The First Time Ever https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/republican-national-convention-bans-journalists

44. steph_gray says:

I have to assume the attack on CTH continues as of this hour (about 9:30 am EST), not just because my single test post this morning disappeared, but because the number of comments is very light for a typical Sunday morning.

A data point for the beleaguered and MUCH APPRECIATED Ad Rem – WordPress is not only disappearing comments of treepers who sign in to it – I have always commented without signing in to it, and I am also being disappeared. No idea whether that matters, but I know from my software years, that many things can shed light on on a debugging problem.

45. wtd says:

Democrats placing a flag on anything is a joke. They are an embarrassment to America and stand only for its destruction. Evidence: encouragement of rioting and destruction, stomping and burning flags, bashing of cops and military. A Grim Reaper is more appropriate for Democrats

• Greg1 says:

Question. If the people mentioned in the tweet (blm and Kaepernick and James etc) were to have seen John Lewis’ casket with the America Flag on it, would they kneel? Would they stand respectfully?

Would they look around for cameras and be confused?

Would blm and antifa burn Lewis’ flag to the cheers of the media?

46. wtd says:

CIA Fabricated Russiagate “Evidence”, Says Former NSA Tech Chief | Zero Hedge https://zerohedge.com/political/cia-fabricated-russiagate-evidence-says-former-nsa-tech-chief
    When in 2016 did Julian Assange claim Wikileaks has evidence that should put
    @HillaryClinton in PRISON? Why is Assange still in jail, not@BarackObama@JohnBrennan@Comey HRC?

Live at 3pm eastern
    @CharlesOrtel dissects the diminutive doctor’s dirty dealings https://youtu.be/aGLz_uTnYNY

• wtd- Jason Goodman is a young New Yorker who is doing incredible work with Crowdsource the Truth.
      Throughout the Plan-DEMic, he was the only real journalist actually walking round the streets of NYC, showing beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the propaganda they were throwing at us was a LIE. Jason went to the hospitals, funeral homes, the hospital ship Comfort, the field hospital at Javits Center and filmed how they were virtually empty or not being used.
      His work with Charles Ortel is first rate as well.
      Jason Goodman also has a FB page but I think most everything is at his Patreon site which is well worth supporting, and cheap too.
      Thanks very much for sharing all this.

• warrprin1 says:

Thanks Seneca.

• wtd says:

Initially I caught Goodman’s videos when he was with George Webb and then became familiar (albeit, less so) with Ortel. Imagine giving control to Ortel and Rand Paul…to launch full IRS audits of the entire left political sphere here in the US.

• wtd- I caught Goodman’s NYC videos just by chance back in April when he started covering the Scam-Demic in the city.
          I am a native New Yorker and lived down in Manhattan while it was at its worst.
          Jason really captured the hell that it had become as well as exposing the lies that were being told by Killer Cuomo and Comrade deBlasio.

47. sunnyflower5 says:

• Paprika says:

Hold up a moment here!
      Australia has around 25 million people/17,895 positive Covid cases/208 Covid deaths. That’s a fatality rate of 8.32 per million for total population.

Victoria has around 6.4 million people/11,557 positive Covid cases/123 Covid deaths. That’s a fatality rate of 19.21 per million for total population.

Last I heard Australia’s overall “normal” mortality rate was 8,000 per million.

Where’s the “state of disaster” and panic coming from–certainly not from the facts.

And Fauci told us New York did a great job of handling Covid with a population of 19.5 million people and 32,694 Covid deaths=1,676.61 deaths per million of total population.

So I’d say be a wee bit careful with joining in with Victoria’s “state of disaster” declaration. But, It is indeed a disaster for those poor souls living in Victoria under a truly draconian lockdown.

• TheWanderingStar says:

Like!

• burginthorn says:

See! “Over COVID-19 outbreak” Really? 123 deaths is not an outbreak in a city of over 5 million people. Do the math. Here’s one for you all. Have a guess when this “outbreak” started? When the government started TESTING PEOPLE! and guess what they’ve conveniently found? MORE CASES!!

• Free Speech says:

Sorry, but I have to say it. Too worried about trying to ‘look good’ instead of solving the problem. The HCQ usage bar graph that has been linked around here points the way to end this nonsense, but we must keep on appeasing the media and playing make believe while the ‘stunts’ with testing and deaths continue.

We know the infection rate for children is very low GLOBALLY, then all of a sudden ‘this’-

And right before back to school starts. Very fishy. The test results need to be questioned.