July 7th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1265

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Kayleigh McEnany Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

926 Responses to July 7th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1265

• Bubby says:

FTA “”It’s an existential question, a Manichean choice between whether you want civilization and you believe that America doesn’t have to be perfect to be good and we are not … going to destroy all that people died for, or [whether] you feel it was inherently flawed with a cancer and we have to use radiation and chemotherapy and kill the host to kill the cancer.” “That’s the choice we are looking at,” Hanson continued, “and I’m going to vote for civilization.””

I’m voting for civilization also! Godspeed President Trump!

• MIKE says:

Manichean- essentially a “good vs. evil”.
      My dumb ass had to look it up.
      I’m in with VDH, voting for civilization.

• TarsTarkas says:

An ancient Persian heresy from the early centuries AD, suppressed by the ruling authorities, that also influenced a number of black/white good/evil later Christian movements, notably the Albigensians and the Cathars.

• Joemama says:

I’ll go with the definition that this is a fight between good and evil.

I could write things about photonics, electronics, real time processing or radiation effects in space that would leave you completely bamboozled, but I try not to do that when I write. I try to tailor to the audience.

You have no obligation to explain, I am just trying to point out that comments don’t necessarily educate very much, if they assume that all possess the background knowledge and jargon, without any explanation.

• MustangBlues says:

Joemama? You state: ”Please realize that for someone like me, a scientist, what you wrote is completely impenetrable. I have no clue what the two sentences above mean, because I am almost completely ignorant about world history.”

How is that possible??? How old are you??? Ignorant of history?? A Scientist with advance degrees, Master, PHD??? What kind of scientist are you?? Where did you go to school for your education??

• Joemama says:

I don’t want to reveal too much, but I got my bachelors in Physics from the top school in CA at the time and an MSEE, graduating at the top of the class, at a CSU school. I’m not stupid, just ignorant of history.

Any history that I know is pretty much self taught, or the joke classes that they call history in high school.

As a science/engineering major you get to take about 5 elective liberal arts classes in the 6 years leading up to your masters degree. I took a class on the history of philosophy, a class on bureaucracy and an English Literature class, that ended up being pretty much all about writers that killed themselves, such as Silvia Plath. I took a few classes on two foreign languages. That is the extent of my formal liberal arts training. That was typical for a Physics major.

If you got a degree in engineering or science, you would know how few liberal arts electives you are allowed to take. There were policies in place to keep people from being endless students, since many apparently had used that as a tactic to prevent being drafted for the Vietnam war. The war had been over for about 5 years, but the policies were still in place.

What is the “ancient Persian heresy”? Who were the “ruling classes” that did the suppression? What are “good/evil later Christian movements”? Who or what are the “Albigensians and the Cathars”?

Sure, I could spend time researching these things on the internet, but the post did nothing to enlighten me, since I didn’t understand anything in it, pretty much.

• ImpeachEmAll says:

Just say’n… 😉

• gitmo4crooks says:

• Winston says:

“but it still remains nebulous whether space procurement arms from the Army, Navy and Pentagon will also fall under the command’s purview.”

HOW was that not already clearly defined as part of the justification for yet another bureaucracy? As a former, now retired military member of U.S. Space Command V1.0, color me skeptical.

v1.0 – 23 September 1985 – 1 October 2002 (16 years, 10 months, first U.S. Space Command)
      v2.0 – 29 August 2019 – present (10 months, second U.S. Space Command)

1. chamomine says:

“Bolton says on TV today that he “gritted his teeth” in 2016 to vote for Donald Trump. The fact is that Bolton lobbied me and others to help him become national security adviser. He ran an entire campaign to get the job.”
    — Mark Levin

• TJ says:

PT said he begged him. The national security RINOs are desperately looking for a new gravy train.

-Never Trump Die-Hards to Poll Estb. Ticket Vs. Trump, Democrats in 2020

“This is Trump’s toy now … I don’t see a path to reclaim it,” she said. “I have no hope” that Trump’s GOP will welcome a home for people with college degrees or master’s degrees,” she said.

“Juleanna Glover has worked as an adviser for several Republican politicians, including George W. Bush, Dick Cheney and Rudy Giuliani and advised the presidential campaigns of John McCain and Jeb Bush. She is on the Biden Institute Policy Advisory Board.”

• paper doll says:

“….I have no hope now that Trump’s GOP will welcome a home for people with college degrees or master’s degrees,” she said.”

Way to go to insult your base lady. Indeed, Rino-Dems joined the elitist Dems in 2016. So how is their pearl clutching defection news now? They still cannot see how they are inadvertently helping the President😂

• GB Bari says:

Yes, those facts have been corroborated from several sources.
      IOW, Bolton is an egotistical, warmongering, self-centered sociopath.

Moving on…..

2. chamomine says:

Unbelievable
    “It doesn’t violate our Community Standards.”

3. fred5678 says:

The NYT has a long record of smearing Republican presidents — since before the first one was inaugurated!!!

“Several elements of the initial New York Times article of February 23, 1861 were especially damning. Primarily, the fact that such a negative report came from an ardently Republican newspaper gave it instant credibility,[11] much more than it would have enjoyed if it had come from a Copperhead or Southern source. When The New York Times published Joseph Howard, Jr.’s account of the President-elect disguised in a scotch-cap and long cloak, the nation “rocked with laughter, bringing abuse and ridicule down on Lincoln.”

I read about this right after watching “The Tall Target” on TCM this AM

• gsonFIT says:

I have always wondered if the majority Jewish vote was tied to New York and the NY Times

• icehole6 says:

One of the main reasons Washington decided 2 terms was enough was because of the press. His future incumbents didn’t mind throwing fuel on the fire either.

• TJ says:

Jefferson called out the fake news in his 2nd inaugural.

“During the course of [my] administration [as President], and in order to disturb it, the artillery of the press has been leveled against us, charged with whatsoever its licentiousness could devise or dare.

“These abuses of an institution so important to freedom and science are deeply to be regretted, inasmuch as they tend to lessen its usefulness and to sap its safety;

“they might, indeed, have been corrected by the wholesome punishments reserved and provided by the laws of the several States against falsehood and defamation;

but public duties more urgent press on the time of public servants, and the offenders have therefore been left to find their punishment in the public indignation.” –Thomas Jefferson: 2nd Inaugural Address, 1805. ME 3:380

• TarsTarkas says:

Says the pot calling the kettle black. Jefferson used and abused the press just like any other politician of his day. But of course he considered himself the good guy, so him doing it was OK.

Not calling him bad, but he was a man of his times.

• TJ says:

“From a very early period of my life, I had laid it down as a rule of conduct, never to write a word for the public papers.” –Thomas Jefferson to George Washington, 1796. ME 9:340

“I never in my life had, directly or indirectly, written one sentence for a newspaper; which is an absolute truth.” –Thomas Jefferson: The Anas, 1800. ME 1:435

• doyouseemyvision says:

TasTarkas is correct. Jefferson did a lot for our nation, but his presidential campaign against Adams was vile and nasty. Jefferson hired a hit man to write the most despicable, nasty, untrue accusations about Adams during the campaign. Even Martha Washington called Jefferson ‘one of the most détestable of mankind’. Jefferson won and became our 3rd President. The duo did not write or connect for 12 years because of Jefferson’s mud raking. Jefferson was Adams’ VP prior to becoming President.

• cjzak says:

The media never changes. It happens to be much worse now because they can say and do pretty much whatever they want in the most unethical ways and deliver it 24/7 instantaneously. That is the difference and the public can be influenced in much faster and more complete ways. Hopefully, the majority of rational, sane and thinking voters know better than to pay any attention to the media as a reliable source.

• icehole6 says:

I think there’s more of it but back in the day it was pretty brutal. Andrew Jackson’s wife died partly because of all the scrutiny she received.

• cjzak says:

I know. The media has always been ruthless. Difference today is the 24/7 and instantaneous access that they didn’t have in years past. I also think that as brutal as they were, there was a touch more morality and a line they didn’t cross. Maybe not, but it just seems ethics and morality are the last things the media pay attention to now a days.

• TJ says:

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.” –Thomas Jefferson to John Norvell, 1807. ME 11:224

“From forty years’ experience of the wretched guess-work of the newspapers of what is not done in open daylight, and of their falsehood even as to that, I rarely think them worth reading, and almost never worth notice.” –Thomas Jefferson to James Monroe, 1816. ME 14:430

4. Dora says:

• Bubby says:

Oh but the corrupt leftist msm will let Gov Cuomo get away with it! I hope Steve Scalise can hold Gov Cuomo accountable! But some how I doubt it, Cuomo’s a Democrat and Democrats always walk.

• cjzak says:

That is typical Andy Cuomo’s way of doing business in NYS. He rules with an iron fist. Good luck trying to get an independent investigation going because there will be many roadblocks thrown in the way by Andy and his minions in Albany. Hope the rest of the country realizes what a tyrant and liar he really is. Closest thing to the Sheriff of Nottingham we have in real life.

5. Dora says:

6. wtd says:

Once upon a time, Walt DIsney was an anti-communist. #BoycottMulan

Colin Kaepernick Signs Deal with Disney Docuseries In the Works

7. Drogers says:

If you doubt that there is an ongoing war for the soul of America you haven’t been paying attention.

• FofBW says:

It is bigger than that!

For ALL souls since the beginning till it ends.

• GB Bari says:

It was viewable for free up until yesterday, but if you can, find or buy a copy and watch the 2015 movie “Agenda 2: Masters of Deceit” by Curtis Bowers.

It is awesome! A Very well-researched and produced history of the communists’ relentless leftward push in our society. Bowers pulls no punches, and he names people involved.

8. wtd says:

Joe Biden won’t make an HONEST campaign ad. So I did it for him!

@realDonaldTrump
    @JoeBiden

• ..gooooooooooood one…now get it all over..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• alonzo1956 says:

This is as good as it gets. Thanks for sharing! If President Trump loses this fall (and I think it is impossible without fraud), we are SOOOOOOO screwed.

• The American Patriot says:

He won’t lose

JUST 🤬ING STOP IT!

• SanJac says:

You must not have paid much attention to the fraudulent midterms. Or the video proof of people joking about being bused in and out of counties to vote and this has been going on for decades without any FEC stepping in.
        There is only one way this President will not be re-elected .

• fionnagh says:

There are two ways. The first is voter fraud. The second is the Republican Party refusing to do anything about it.

• California Joe says:

The FEC is toothless. They have no investigators, arrest authority or any law enforcement function whatsoever. You might as well call the Girl Scouts!

• alonzo1956 says:

Thanks for the insult. I am certain that I pay far more attention to details than the average person. Insult someone else and don’t bother with a reply!!!

• boogywstew says:

“SanJac”: You are the one not paying attention. “Alonzo1956” specifically says … “If President Trump loses this fall (and I think it’s impossible without fraud), we are SOOOOOOO screwed.” Did you miss the “I think it’s impossible without FRAUD.” ?

9. Right to reply says:

Has anyone here been tested for Covid? Hubby was tested last week and was shocked that the swab was inserted nasally about 4 inches. If its so contagious, why did they swab that high up? It really hurt him. He’s an old guy

• amjean says:

I was tested three days prior to an outpatient medical procedure.
      Drove in the parking lot where an attendant directed me to a specific
      parking spot. Two attendants came out, I rolled down my window
      and they basically swabbed the inside of each nostril with a Q tip.
      they did not go higher than 1/2-1″. If anyone is interested,
      DuPage Medical, Warrenville Road, Lisle, Illinois.

• kaste668 says:

Did they change masks, gloves and drape between each car? If not, they could be responsible for carrying the virus from car to car. Just a thought! If the person in front of you tested positive, and they didn’t change out their garb(?), did they just spread the disease to you? just wondering.

• wasabibobby17 says:

I work on a CERT team that supported our counties drive thru COVID-19 testing. I saw the nurses wearing two pairs of gloves. The nurses applied sanitizer on each pair and disposed of the exposed gloves between each patient. They also had on N95’s, face shields, and full body covering (don’t know what it is called). Before leaving the “hot zone”, every person removed And disposed of the PPE is a prescribed fashion and sanitized equipment (radios). I can only speak for Sacramento County at Cal Expo testing facility.

• DJ Snyder says:

Happened to me too. At least it came back negative. I really only did it to put my mom’s mind at ease…

• Bec74 says:

I have been tested twice here in NY. Both times it was uncomfortable. The worse was the one done by the National Guard in March. That involved two nasal swabs and a throat swab. The nasal ones were not too bad, but the throat one was awful. My throat was sore for days afterwards.

• realeyecandy1 says:

I have been tested twice .. the first one had my nose burning for days. The second one I told the girl I had a deviated septum (which I do) and it was easier. My nose got very sore from the second one though for some reason (the outside of my nose….I felt like I had hit my nose) My first test was just my own choice to get tested, it was free at my local hospital outside while I was getting a doctor appt. The next one was for an outpatient procedure at the hospital. Both were negative.

• fangdog says:

Why get tested? No telling what they will do to you down the road if you test positive. Why test if you are feeling good?

You are either sick or you are not. I don’t want some government bureaucrat telling me I have to stay locked in my house because I am a carrier.

• Bec74 says:

The first time I was unwell and 3 other people in my office were given the presumptive diagnosis. This was late-March in NYC. I was given a presumptive diagnosis as well. But, I wanted to know definitively if I had it and went for testing. It was negative. The Presumptive diagnosis was b.s. The second time I was getting admitted to the hospital and it was a standard policy for admission. I underwent a surgical procedure the same day. I was negative that time as well.

• Dekester says:

Agreed, this getting tested without a reason is nuts.

Up our way ( British Columbia) the local testing laboratories are owned by a Doctors group.

They make good coin out of all these tests they prescribe.

• doyouseemyvision says:

Agree. Totally nuts, they put you in their database. If you test positive, they’ll hound you and make you re-test in 2 weeks and more frequently until you test negative. If you’re not sick, you’re good and no testing needed.

If you are sick, stay home until you get better. Just like in the olden days. Get tested only if you need to go to the hospital.

Protect you’re personal medical information as long as possible. Don’t hand over more power to medical and govt officials by relinquishing personal medical information. Remember, the test isn’t 100% accurate and you risk testing false positive. Then they got you by the you-know-what and you are no longer in control of your situation.

• oldersoul says:

I had to take someone for a drive-thru test for employment a couple weeks ago. The testee was my passenger. I was just providing the ride. In an enclosed vehicle, in 85F weather.

The uppity nurse walks up — in what can best be described as a hazmat suit from Chernobyl — and starts arguing with ME that I am not properly wearing a mask. No masks are required when driving around here. I told her to go pound sand.

I rolled the window up, turned up the radio, and motioned her to get on with her work.

It was a five second swab test. Without a mask on.

But some of these folks are drunk with the little power they are suddenly given. Life in a ‘People’s Republic’ if we don’t stand up against it.

• Leaving says:

I’ve thought about responding to such people with something really dark like “My life is such pain that I welcome the sweet release of death.”

• alonzo1956 says:

We went to the beach this past weekend and it was an area populated by liberal majority. We stopped at a store and my wife put on her mask to prevent a hassle and went inside. The clerk demanded she put on GLOVES TOO as soon as she entered the store. I guess they really didn’t want our money very much. Most people in my hometown aren’t wearing masks.

• TJ says:

Be careful if your driving with a mask, you could lose consciousness from Hypoxia.

-Driver crashes after passing out from wearing n95 mask

• oldersoul says:

I don’t wear a mask.

If a business demands it as a condition of entry, then I will either follow their rule as a business invitee … or I will not go in (and they lose my business). Businesses here are still scared, in particular gyms and food stores.

If I ever do enter a business with a mask (which I keep in the back of the truck), it is marked with a giant “BS” on it. Which makes a very clear statement. Some love it, others hate it. I really don’t care.

• TJ says:

President Trump complained about that too, there was a task force meeting where he talked about the different kinds of tests that were coming and I believe are now available in some areas.

My local county page has different places where you can get tested for free or pay, and the different types of tests available.

• SomeDemsDidSomething says:

Because the swab needs to reach the nasopharynx, where the nasal cavity meets the back of the throat. Yes, it is uncomfortable, but should only last a second or two. It sounds like they may have been a little rough with your husband.

• Amy2 says:

There’s a Facebook post out there that pretty much asks, “if one drop of Covid can infect everyone, why do they have to go 2 inches up my nostril to find it?””

• boogywstew says:

Amen! On the Diamond Princess in early February, 3,600 passengers and crew in an enclosed environment, a floating petri dish, there’s an outbreak of the dreaded Corona Plague among all these poor souls who hadn’t done any social distancing or worn any protective gear. OMG !!! Oh yeah … 700 people (less than 1 out of 5) test positive and 350 actually show symptoms (less than 1 out of 10). Now, the media acts like if you threw an infected fingernail clipping out of a speeding car, people on the sidewalk would be dropping like flies before your car was out of sight!

• P says:

boogywstew: TY for making me laugh today!

“…if you threw an infected fingernail clipping out of a speeding car, people on the sidewalk would be dropping like flies before your car was out of sight!”

• boogywstew says:

Really! Some things can’t be exaggerated. On the other hand, I am increasingly defensive when Democrats are compared to snakes and rats. Snakes and rats have ten times the honor of a Democrat. If I was a snake or rat I would be so offended. I’m offended for them.

• Amy2 says:

LOL!! I saw another one today: Wearing a face mask after four months of a virus is like wearing a condom to a baby shower.

10. Dora says:

11. Dora says:

Liberals Will Come For You Sooner Than You Think

As the saying goes, “Those who don’t know history are doomed to repeat it.” That’s why you should be weary of anyone seeking to rewrite history. They’re likely looking to repeat something from it – something bad – and don’t want you to know what’s coming.

Liberals have spent the last few months wiping clean every piece of history they can. From statues to the very founding of our country, Democrats have declared what was to not have been and what wasn’t to have always been.

• Bubby says:

Well that’s what the 2nd Amendment is for. My wife’s cousin has decided she wants to get a gun and learn how to shoot. She has asked me for help. Problem is the kind of gun I believe she needs to get as a beginner is sold out everywhere!

• henry says:

Go big. Get her a John Wick gun! CombatMaster – only $3k….

• Bubby says:

Lol! Actually I’m looking to go small for her a S&W M&P EZ .380 is all I think she could handle.

• henry says:

I PC a S&W Bodyguard .380. Good for pocket or ankle for a backup.

• MustangBlues says:

Being a small pistol, A .380 pistol can be difficult to rack, especially for older people and frail people with not much strength in their hands.

Any pistol chosen needs to be easy to work with, simple to operate to be a tool of confident self defense.

You may have only one chance to defend your self. Get trained on any gun chosen.

12. Mark W says:

Remember when elected representatives in Congress stated publicly they were threatened with martial law over bailouts to Wall St.

13. Irisheyes says:

Here’s a fascinating work-up on the psychology of the woke leftists currently rampaging as “useful idiots” for the cabal. Well worth your time to read. The better we understand our opposition, the more effective our push-back can be.

• Free Speech says:

Excellent and spot on analysis. When I was on the Left in my 20s, it was definitely driven by alienation, and I was always looking, in the most extreme ways, for a place to belong. Luckily, by the time I hit my mid 20s, logic and reason started to kick in, and I could no longer deny the absurdities of left wing thinking.

• bessie2003 says:

Wow! Wonderful article. Thanks for sharing this!

• GB Bari says:

I get it, but really don’t care what motivates them or causes their derangement.

I just believe they need to be brutally crushed; put down hard. And never again tolerated in our society. They never planned to comply with the First Amendment. “Peaceably” is not descriptive of their looting, riots and assaults on other Americans.

Evil deserves no space, no consideration, no compassion.

14. Mariposa323 says:

Excellent ad , FB labeled false so you must know …

• destashjan says:

WOW! Thank you for sharing this.

• fionnagh says:

Well, that was sobering.

• gda53 says:

Sorry, not buying it.

I do buy “never let a crisis go to waste” and “unintended consequences”.

But this is entering into cray-cray territory.

• GB Bari says:

Then you may have been successfully programmed by the Deep State.
        Just as the government uses “mentally disturbed” or “suffered a nervous breakdown” to smear the character of whistleblowers who discover dark illegal schemes in government, they also immediately label “certifiable” or “crazy” those on the outside who recognize their evil schemes. This method has been used successfully for over 70 years, because people still want to believe their government wouldn’t be that diabolical.
        There are many other sources that corroborate what’s in that video.
        Get out of the Matrix and open your eyes and mind.

15. sunnyflower5 says:

President Trump retweet

16. sunnyflower5 says:

President Trump Retweet

17. sunnyflower5 says:

18. StuckInBlue says:

Hey Cancel Culture! Is it time to go after Satan / Lucifer and those books dedicated to same, such as “Rules for Radicals”?

19. henry says:

I am still waiting for our esteemed honest press and noble Intelligence agencies to release the financial information on who, how and where all the monies are coming from that are funding these noble feral savage utes with fireworks and weaponry.

A long wait I’m sure.

I also expect an extremely more vile and viscous press for Kayleigh.
    You know:
    !) does the President feel responsible for the child’s death in ATL?
    2) How is he not responsible considering his racist speech at Rushmore?
    3) Does he regret that his defense of the Confederate flag caused her death?
    and on and on…..

20. CM-TX says:

| JULIAN ASSANGE’S ‘TORTURE’ HAS ‘INTENSIFIED’ AND MUST BE STOPPED, CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST SAYS

216 medical professionals signed article published in medical journal demanding end to ‘ongoing torture and medical neglect’ of Wikileaks publisher |

• lolli says:

The torture of assange on display as a warning to anyone considering similar exposure of DS tactics.
      I am so disgusted.

21. pochas94 says:

China needs to get rid of Communists and the US needs to get rid of Democrats. I’m not advocating physical violence or a single party system, just two or more functioning political parties working for the welfare of the people, and not trying to destroy the nation in hopes of becoming an entitled member or some future politburo. You know who I mean.

22. fangdog says:

Went to a fireworks party next door. It was 100% Mexicans except for me the only “honkey”. They were mostly Trumpers to a certain degree.

I asked the non-Trumpers, why would they vote for a corrupt government like the one they just escaped from? Also were they aware the Mexican minimum wage in Mexico just went from $4.00 per day to $4.00 per hour because of Trump?

They listen to a local communist propaganda Mexican radio station as bad as CNN. However, they do not want the government taking away their guns or police. They do not like the indoctrination of their children in schools, the persecution of their religion and they want the Wall……no wonder Trump has gained favor among some of the “thinking” Mexican people.

• lolli says:

fangdog🇺🇸
      Said
      “However, they do not want the government taking away their guns or police. They do not like the indoctrination of their children in schools, the persecution of their religion and they want the Wall……no wonder Trump has gained favor among some of the “thinking” Mexican people.”
      What I see here in S TX, also.
      Many do not like PT, but what you stated is true, they love the 2A, they hate the caravans from south of Mexico, they still have strong family units (much stronger than “whites”) and most are “religious”. They are also very aware the cartel runs our cities and most do support the police for that very reason.

• Good_heavens_are_you_still_trying_to_win says:

I am married to a beautiful Mexican woman who comes from an enormous, fantastic family. The key point I have come to understand is that, differing from us as they do on a frustrating number of points, they are still “westerners” much closer to the American understanding of the word vs the German (shall we say) version of the word. My experience is that they have fairly reliable points of view on many things we hold dear: most notably the importance of family and raising respectful children. My wife, somewhat begrudgingly to be honest, has become more open to Trump, but it has been just as difficult for her to reject her conditioning as it has for many among us. A small sample, I know, but I say, keep the faith there.

• jaxnix says:

You weren’t a ‘honky’ at that party – you were an Anglo. I’m hoping your friends give serious consideration to voting for PT.

• negasht7 says:

Fangdog – Mexican sentiment is irrelevant in regards to re-electing DJT as only US citizens are allowed to vote, but it’s nice to hear citizens from other nations are aware of the global corruption.

As a side note, i used to think nothing of friends calling me guerro, but it was no longer endearing when my daughter was called guerrita. The term can be nuanced but is ultimately divisive. Yes, it’s used within the Hispanic community to denote like skin, but when strangers refer to you as guerro it holds a different meaning and isn’t necessarily innocuous. Its connotation is more that of “outsider”. I say this as a US citizen who for 15 years helped kids after school with their homework, 3 hours a day, five days a week. The parents rarely referred to me by name when they had their kids translate.

• Joemama says:

“as only US citizens are allowed to vote …”

Surely you jest. In CA, Mexicans are signed up to vote when they get a drivers license or CA ID card. You are not ALLOWED to show ID when you vote in CA. If you want a violent response for poll workers, pull out your ID, when you go to vote in CA.

• boogywstew says:

I worked for a union floor covering shop in Albuquerque and on many jobs was the only “gringo” present. We traveled hundreds of miles in company vehicles from Albuquerque to work so I spent many hours socializing and learning about my co-workers. All the other workers were Chicanos. To a person, they told me they were NOT Mexicans. They emphatically stated they were not “wetbacks”. They were born in the US, their fathers were born in the US and their grandfathers were born in the US. I was usually referred to as “the gringo”, which seemed to fit. They must have liked me because my wife and I were always being asked to their homes for meals. They were uniformly the hardest working and most honest and ethical people I ever worked with. All union, all Roman Catholic and they all drank Miller High Life.

23. Bogeyfree says:

Here we go – False Positives on CV Test

Just like we need to investigate the investigators, IMO PT should test the CV tests to ensure this rise in cases is not due primarily to excessive false positives of the tests themselves.

I wish PT read CTH daily or would sit with Sundance for an hour or so.

24. burnett044 says:

strange days indeed..a must see video on the link

25. Bogeyfree says:

I can never trust Barr and Durham until they respond about the following……

1) Have you deposed first hand witness Julian Assange yet? If not why not?

2) what happened to the Wiener Laptop and did you ever review personally it’s contents? If not why not?

3) did you ever speak directly to any of the NYPD officers who saw what was on the Wiener Laptop? If not why not?

4) what happened to the 47 hard drives that WB Montgomery turned into the FIB in 2015? did you every review the contents of these hard drives? If not why not?

5) have you deposed WB Montgomery? If not why not?

6) did you ever depose the 2 Uranium One WB? If not why not?

7) Do you still have Mifsud’s 2 phones and have you reviewed their contents?

8) after seeing the evidence from Adm. Rodgers 6 month audit of NSA searches where 85% were found to be non compliant, did you ever do a a full review from 2012-2016of the NSA Contractor Search Abuse to fully understand the depth of this breach and illegal spying going back to 2012-2016? If not why not?

These are just a few of the questions IMO that must be asked of AG Barr as much of these deal with actual hard evidence with some in the FIB/DOJ’s possession.

Bottom line IMO, if WB Montgomery, his hard drives of evidence and no full damage assessment has been done on the NSA Contractor Search Abuse that occurred from 2012-2016 after the evidence Adm. Rodgers produced, then IMO this whole investigation is just BS.

Who would ignore this hard evidence if this is the case?

26. pyromancer76 says:

At the same time we have hot anger at communists, demorats, and anarchists, remember it is the money behind, the trillions of $$$, the “corporations” as always that the fund and permit this to happen so that they can get their easy profits without having to compete. Who was behind all the trillions spent on “global warming” and “green energy?”

Just don’t leave out the Chamber of Commerce types who sit behind walls with their private police forces, their illegal and child labor, and their sex slaves. They need to be central for our anger.

And we can see where all this Wuhan virus and testing and “resurgence” is going. Total control outside the core blue city destruction and erasure of America history. Why are corporations in favor of erasure?

• Texsun says:

Simple, they are owned and controlled by the communist Chinese party with the intent to totally control the globe. Globalism with a one world government controlled by China.

• Texsun says:

• GB Bari says:

We call the enemy “communists” because it’s more familiar to more people than just calling the Left “totalitarians”, which they are.

Communists, Fascists, Authoritarian dictators…..all really minor variations of the same type of governance- highly centralized power and authority that denies individual choice and freedoms. The globalist corporations and banks want to consolidate their power and authority over the world. The “New World Order” or “One World Government.”

These evil forces simply use stupid fanatics like Antifa (anarchists), the American Communist Party, and Social Democrats of America to tear down and destroy our society by removing God, removing artifacts of historical significance, and erasing history from school curricula, also teaching anti American propaganda etc.

The totalitarians can’t swoop in and take over until the remnants of America as founded are erased. Both physically and from most memories.

27. sync says:

‘The Hill’ Runs False ‘Confederate Statues’ Headline on (R)Gov. Kristi Noem’s Mount Rushmore Speech

• GB Bari says:

The SHill usually publishes false headlines and stories. They toss in a few facts but then distort the context of those facts until it is essentially fiction.

28. sunnyflower5 says:

Freshly sprung from prison under the guise of Covid threat, Mr. Cohen enjoys breaking his terms of parole by dining publicly
    Above they law?

29. P says:

This is about us here in America. Recommend listening.

30. Jimmy R says:

Listening to Hugh Hewitt on radio call for Cleveland Indians to be renamed to the Blues. Because it divides us doncha know. He doesn’t mention who is upset about the name: leftist American haters, and even they are only tactically upset about it. Notice that no one, not Hewitt or the American haters, cares what Indians think about the name. Last time I checked Indians polled loved these sports names in overwhelming numbers.

• Jimmy R says:

Am I, who still had cousins in Ireland, supposed to get upset about the “Fighting Irish”? No. Are Americans of Greek descent supposed to get upset about the “Spartans”? No. Because getting upset about those names doesn’t contribute to the destruction of America.

• readyandable1 says:

Americans of Greek decent are not the Greeks, ethnically, of which you compare them to. Modern Greek are Orthodox Christian Turks, ethnically. If you are looking for the few vestiges of the “Hellenic” peoples bloodlines, you had best look at people in and Americans from, Eastern Sicily, Tunis in Tunisia (very small minority), and very small, watered-down pockets in the Balkans. I should know, I am one who has, for the modern times, a very good amount of “Hellenic” blood. I’ve researched this extensively, and have a degree is Classics.

That is not to disparage modern Greeks in any way. I think it is great that former Turks revere and embrace Classical & Hellenistic culture and history as their own. It is a wonderful thing!

• jaxnix says:

Well – the Blues would signify New Orleans or Memphis would it not? It would have to be the Cleveland Rockers.

• paper doll says:

The name changing imo, is part of the move to destroy sports

31. Linda K. says:

I don’t know why these deep state asses should be getting PPP money. Shame on them. Will anyone ever be held to account for all this corruption?

32. JRD says:

Welcome to Tammy Duckworth’s PITY PARTY !

There is nothing more PATHETIC than a Drama Queen who has served in the armed forces that has been maimed and expects everyone to feel sorry for them and shut up while they are being scolded.

Tammy Duckworth desperatelyneeds anger management classes and physiological help in order to accept her disabilities. The last place a psycho belongs is in the United States Senate.

I’m sorry but it has to be said.

Dragonlady Tammy Duckworth’s MO is to shame every one into silence.
    SHE IS A VERY BITTER WOMAN and it is disgusting to watch.

John McShame 2.0

Too bad no one has the intestinal fortitude to tell her to clean up her act. It is disgraceful. This is precisely what she need to heal.

The Daughters of the American Revolution erected a statue of her in Mt Vernon, Illinois.
    Shouldn’t we CANCEL Tammy Duckworh and pull down that statue erected by RACISTS?

Who I pity is her poor children who had the misfortune to have this dreadful beast as a mother.

• Jimmy R says:

One of the big lessons I’ve learned in the last few years is that heroes who got badly wounded in cobat while serving in our military in order to protect my liberty can still be dirtbags. It is a strange and tough lesson to learn.

• sunnyflower5 says:

Tammy got caught by her very own old twitter post on 4th of July and Mt. Rushmore. Just walk down 2015 memory lane. How embarrassing her. No wonder she is thrashing out.

• Avi says:

Some of the most ignominious people of the 20th Century were war heroes.
      While it’s nice to have served it’s what you do with it before , during , and after that matters.
      And she has no leg to stand on with her Mount Rushmore comments.

• Tess from Philly says:

Why are you questioning her mothering? I know lots of nutty liberals who are good parents. Even Susan Rice raised a somewhat conservative son (although I haven’t kept tabs on him since his mom’s email began getting conservative press). I suspect he’ll go into a somewhat protective mode if his mom ever gets arrested, but I don’t think you can deny she raised a son who can think for himself.

p.s. I’m no Tammy Duckworth fan, but I don’t think she’s bitter. I think she’s a scummy (leftist) politician who will swim wherever she thinks the money and power will be. We have plenty of them on the right too.

• Back to Basics says:

Duckworth and her disabilities is a human shield for the left to cower behind. Instead of defending their ideas, all they have to do is blame the attacker. That’s exactly WHY she is so useful to the left, who know exactly how to manipulate people. Anyone questioning Obama was automatically branded a “racist”. Anybody going after Greta Thunberg or David Hogg is dominating a child. Anybody going after Hillary is a sexist. And on and on it goes.

• listingstarboard says:

Her Military career sounds unconventional, she pursued the military through the reserves –did not start from the ground up just like Buttigigeg and Gabbard. There is a real political strategy being used here with military service by the Communists. Instant Rank is achieved with Education . IMO Duckworth is dangerous, and I see her being groomed for POTUS by the same Illinois machine as Obama. Using her military wounded warrior “person of color” female credentials–I see her as the VP pick, aka the real Dem nominee for POTUS.

33. sync says:

The 2 researchers are running scared fearing they will be cancelled out by the mob:

The 2019 article in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS), titled “Officer characteristics and racial disparities in fatal officer-involved shootings,” found “no evidence of anti-Black or anti-Hispanic disparities across shootings, and White officers are not more likely to shoot minority civilians than non-White officers.” It has been cited 14 times, according to Clarivate Analytics’ Web of Science, earning it a “hot paper” designation.

Joseph Cesario, a researcher at Michigan State University, told Retraction Watch that he and David Johnson, of the University of Maryland, College Park and a co-author, have submitted a request for retraction to PNAS.

Corey Washington and Steve HSU talk with Joe Cesario about his recent work which argues that, contrary to activist claims and media reports, there is no widespread racial bias in police shootings. Joe discusses his analysis of national criminal justice data and his experimental studies with police officers in a specially designed realistic simulator. He maintains that racial bias does exist in other uses of force such as tasering but that the decision to shoot is fundamentally different: it is driven by specific events and context, rather than race.

Cesario is associate professor of Psychology at Michigan State University. He studies social cognition and decision-making. His recent topics of study include police use of deadly force and computational modeling of fast decisions. Cesario is dedicated to reform in the practice, reporting, and publication of psychological science.

The mob went after Steve Hsu who was VP for Research and Professor of Theoretical Physics at Michigan State University and forced him to resign his position at Michigan State

• bessie2003 says:

The cancel culture keeps on marching on; this episode in our nation’s history is becoming the U.S. own cultural revolution, same playbook China used. Becomes a steamroller, which is why Menagerie’s post the other day on what we would preserve, save, for future generations is very important.

Inflection point indeed. Do we find a way to stop this now, or let it grow big enough to create an avalanche wiping out everything below?

• Back to Basics says:

Makes you wonder if Russians on the day before the Russian Revolution had any conception of how horribly wrong things might soon become. Same goes for the French Revolution and ensuing reign of terror. Could the average “Joe” in the street in those critical days have possibly imagined or predicted those futures in his/her wildest nightmares? Once the genie is let out of the bottle, it’s too late to turn back.

34. Eric says:

NFL promoting and financing “systemic” racism narrative.

Meanwhile, WR DeSean Jackson is quoting Hitler on Instagram and not a peep from the NFL.

35. MIKE says:

Serious question here… Has anyone heard from John Ratcliffe since his appointment? It’s like he went full underground.
    We getting duped again?

• CTH Fan says:

IMO: His new found power may (just may) have him entranced with the DS after all. Power is addictive. There are very few Grennells unfortunately.

If that is the reason, he should remember that he has only 4 or 5 months left in this term. If he does not clean things up, transparently so, and President Trump wins the next election he might find his new found power taken away. If the Left wins he will lose it anyway.

Alternatively, he may be very busy with huge loads of intelligence regarding our enemies that may take precedence. The US safety must come first. We are being attacked in many ways and from many different enemies domestic and foreign. They are frantic that President Trump should not be re-elected. I prefer this explanation.

• MIKE says:

Read, understood, and liked.
        Like other folks, I’m running out of patience. I was hoping he would at least throw us an inaugural bone, maybe let us know he is OTJ and serious.
        The DS (SSCI) did react harshly to his initial nomination, so there’s that.

• gda53 says:

Yes, John Ratcliffe was Deep State all along.

Fooled ya! BooYa!

/s

36. bessie2003 says:

A new Devin Nunes podcast video; he interviews author Julie Kelly on her book “Disloyal Opposition”; 30 minutes in length:

• JRD says:

Thanks, I’m a Capitalist but, I’m over all of these so called conservatives thinking they can MILK the faithful to buy their books.

We already know everything she has to say. We don’t have to hear it again.

Who does she want to be when she grows up, Mark Levin?

• bessie2003 says:

?

• Tess from Philly says:

Fortunately for you, we’re still a free enough country that nobody is forcing you to buy it!

• Tess from Philly says:

Fortunately for you, we’re still a free enough country that nobody is forcing you to buy specific books..

• jaxnix says:

I look at all the television personalities as a clique and give them zero consideration when forming my opinions. Appear on one another’s shows, use ghost writer to pen the never ending books; on and on and on. It’s as though though the shows are designed around the book selling. Seldom is it I watch any of the news shows. Maria and Varney on Fox Business are staples and on occasion a half hour of The Five (second half after my local news).

• FPCHmom says:

So you realize that Julie Kelly is actually a writer and not a television personality. And Devin Nunes’s podcast isn’t television either.

37. bessie2003 says:

This is live now (10:30 a.m. east coast time) a ‘Conversation with FBI Director Christopher Wray’ on China’s attempt to influence U.S. institutions:

• Henry says:

Not real. Wray cannot spell China.

• bessie2003 says:

It’s an interesting listen so far; basically he is highlighting how and who China has been, and continues to target.

• readyandable1 says:

All hat and no cattle, Wray. Focus on making the FBI servants of, and not oppressors of, the people of the USA. Or focus on arresting the hundreds of federal criminals that you call “colleagues.” What an @s$H@t!!

• bessie2003 says:

So you didn’t listen to it then.

This was sponsored via the State Department, the topic on China’s incursion into U.S. not only to steal proprietary information, but he elucidated the current ‘fox hunt’ strategy being used against Chinese-American citizens as well as Chinese in this nation, for study, employment, or other reasons for being here.

As we have been told on more than one occasion, don’t look away – and I take that to mean, listen, I might learn something useful.

Just me, posting for others who might be interested, the tune “walk on by” comes to mind. Thanks.

• readyandable1 says:

I listened to the entire thing.

• readyandable1 says:

My point was to illuminate that he should be spending time on other things. Also, as you might note during the Q+A, he basically discredited much of what he was saying by saying something a long the lines that we still want Chinese students to come and be educated here (in response to the question), which contradicts every thing he just said, since 99.999% of those students are only here for exact what he pointed out was dangerous. I appreciate that you posted this, thus why I watched. Sorry that my initial response was not clear in what I meant. Thanks, again for posting.

• bessie2003 says:

You’re welcome. And appreciate your explanation, it makes sense. I too listen to what Director Wray, and many others, with that ‘side-eye’ look, testing the waters as it were as to what level of distraction or delusion he, and they, are speaking from. 🙂

38. sync says:

Deutsche Bank AG will pay New York’s banking regulator $150 million for a string of compliance lapses including a half-decade of lax oversight of the financial dealings of convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein

There is not 1 financial crime that Deutsche Bank has not committed and they still hold on to their US bank charter:

Parent Company Name: Deutsche Bank
    Ownership Structure: publicly traded (ticker symbol DB)
    Headquartered in: Germany
    Major Industry: financial services
    Specific Industry: banking & securities
    Penalty total since 2000: $17,995,700,778
    Number of records: 55

39. wtd says:

President of Ghana, Nana Akufo-Addo reads Rockefeller Foundation’s 2010 “Scenario” for How a pandemic might allow world leaders to exert authoritarian control
    Here is link to pdf of original:

• paper doll says:

They are releasing rapist and murderers, but justice demands Roger Stone goes to federal prison. D.C. courts are completely weaponized

40. All Too Much says:

Masks.

Update: California Assembly on hiatus after lawmaker reports ‘mask to mask’ COVID-19 infection
    UPDATED JULY 06, 2020 05:58 PM

Read more here: https://www.sacbee.com/#storylink=cpy

41. Ausonius says:

CDC NUMBERS SHOW WUHAN FLU SOON WILL DROP BELOW EPIDEMIC THRESHOLD!

A headline you will not see in most of the MSM.

The United States now has so few deaths due to COVID-19 that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported Friday it is approaching the threshold for dipping below the level of an epidemic.

The CDC defines an epidemic as an outbreak from which the number of deaths per week exceeds a given percentage of total deaths within the nation. The number of deaths from COVID-19 has steadily declined since hitting its peak in early May after it began spiking in the second week in March.

That threshold death rate for COVID-19 and other diseases such as influenza and pneumonia fluctuates, ranging typically from 5 to 7 percent at the height of flu season. The CDC said the Wuhan flu death rate had, during the last week in June, become equal to the epidemic threshold of 5.9 percent, reaching its lowest point since the end of last year.

The agency warned this is likely to change as more death certificates from recent weeks are processed, but it could mean hopeful news for the upcoming weeks. The total number of deaths due to COVID-19 has been declining for 10 straight weeks, concluding with week 26 that ended June 27. This suggests the United States could be on the verge of not being considered in an epidemic.

Even with the inflation in death numbers from the DEM conspirators, it is still declining!

See:

42. chickenhawk says:

Confrontation

Have we cancelled out relationships to gooogle, fascistbook, not-yours-utube, twatter, and the amazonian marketplace?

Can we start to migrate away from these entities to an alternative. I hate to click on links that take me to twatter

How about we give the reader/viewer the choice. If you want to be on twatter, how about also belong to Gab or Parlor. Dual post so that we can choose.

Quit feeding the beast that seeks to destroy us!

Just saw this, as an example:

Visa personally blacklists pro–free speech social media founder, wife

Andrew Torba, the founder of Gab, an alternative to Twitter, told LifeSiteNews that this is not the first time he has faced ‘targeted persecution’ and ‘industry blacklisting.’

Confront these entities that threaten our free speech and the American ideal.

43. Dora says:

Includes A Video.

===

A Disturbing Glimpse Into The Future: Bill Gates, Elon Musk & The 4th Industrial Revolution

Welcome everyone, thanks for tuning in and congratulations! If you are reading or watching this, that means you have officially survived the first half of 2020. Something tells me, the second half will be just as crazy, if not more crazy than the first half was.

In this report we will be taking a glimpse of what the not-too-distant future may look like. Yes, some of this will be speculation, but it is speculation projecting forward based on the facts we have today.

• readyandable1 says:

Yikes! But nothing I haven’t already assumed was coming or have prepared to live without. Sundance often posts that picture of the grand city with the peasants outside with wooden windmills. I’ll take those windmills any day!

44. Tess from Philly says:

I haven’t listened to Rush regularly in quite some time, so I don’t know if he has a name for seminar callers who post on conservative websites, but whatever you call them, I think there’s been a real uptick in them lately. Not just here. Everywhere. They’re crawling all over my favorite websites. Truly, I wish they’d just come out and say what they don’t like about conservatism so we could have a civil conversation instead of making themselves caricatures of what they believe conservatives to be. I think one of their endgames is to say outrageous things in hopes of drawing out unintentional agreement to things that have the potential to showcase conservatives in the most negative light.

• GB Bari says:

Anti Semitism, white supremacy, ….all the negative stereotypes are frequently represented in troll postings and comments. It’s exactly what the Left attempts to do – plant a bunch of comments that advocate that extreme “right wing” attitude, then cite those as “typical” of the site in order to shame the owners and regular users.