President Trump Interview With Sean Hannity – Video

President Donald Trump calls-in to the Sean Hannity television show to discuss current events including police reform, the coronavirus pandemic, and his re-election campaign.

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, Big Government, Donald Trump, Economy, President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to President Trump Interview With Sean Hannity – Video

1. FreyFelipe says:

Donald Trump, the only man, or woman, who can get more than a word in edgewise with Mr. Motormouth.

2. Jan says:

Pretty good interview for Sean. Pres. Trump is one of the guests Sean doesn’t interrupt at every sentence. But he sure winds up & makes for long questions.

3. Nigella says:

He sounded good…Hannity let him speak… For the most part

• cali says:

@Nigella: I have noticed that the load the president carries on his shoulders has been visible in his face. He looks tired although the worries he has even overshadow of being tired.

Our president does not get much sleep lately and carries the load of the world on his shoulders.
      What happens here in America will affect the rest of the planet. The good and positive thing is that he has millions of citizens worldwide supporting and praying for him!

4. Contrarymary says:

I have always wanted police reform, but I don’t want it in the middle of mass lawlessness. At this point, it’s just political pandering, where every politician is running to the nearest microphone to see and be seen at election time and the republicans will out democrat the democrats. This whole blm charade is disgusting and any politician who dirties his hand with it during this time will only hurt the citizens and hinder the cops from stopping the lawless of any color.

• SGH says:

Why have you “always wanted police reform?”
      Police officers have the shittiest job on the planet. For not nearly enough pay.
      Not only are they obligated to deal with the most vile people alive, they are the ones who have to direct traffic during a torrential downpour when your power is out so that you can make it home safely.

• Contrarymary says:

Sgh, please calm down. I’m not against cops. My son is an officer who is in constant danger, in a liberal state where I know they won’t stand behind him. My son was shot when he made a stop and was put in the position where he had to shoot them. Every agency in the state came into town to investigate. I saw the politics, the hate online from people who didn’t know anything, unknown people calling my house when he hasn’t lived with me for years, not knowing if someone’s going to show up at my door. I know all the good that he does, the horrific accidents he responds to to help do what he can.
        The reforms I would like to see have nothing to do with the public speak that is going on now.
        I’d like to see a minimum age in policing, such as 25 to 30. I’d like to see them have to have some real life experience and wisdom before being given so much responsibility, a badge of law, a gun with the ability to use it and power of authority. I don’t like to see a 21 year old given such responsibility and power.
        There are things to consider, but with politics in play here, this is not the time to be passing laws which are only going to hurt, not help

• amjean says:

I would always wanted criminal reform; you know, the kind where they don’t
          resist questioning and/or arrest; the kind where they don’t shoot or stab officers.

• Dee Paul Deje says:

…and tell someone that their wife/husband/son/daughter was in a serious accident and did not make it.

• Swampchief says:

20 year military vet here (1977 to 1997) who watched effective military reform on equality under Reagan (Pride and Professionalism) and ineffective military reform under Clinton (don’t ask don’t tell).
        Reform at national level was a lot easier than reform at local level.

5. Sara c says:

I am sorry, I just cannot abide by Sean anymore.. it’s like a constantly repeating record

• Peoria Jones says:

Thanks for letting us know, but did you try to listen to POTUS?

• kimosaabe says:

Of course not, Sara is just pontificating to anyone who will listen to her but little does she know there are none. Zip Zilch Zero Nada.

• Mariposa323 says:

No questions about the SCOTUS ruling and the Gorsuch betrayal . I thought that was interesting .

• California Joe says:

FOX keeps Hannity on a short leash. Hannity makes $30 million a year and FOX probably makes 20 times that amount off Hannity but like ABC cut their own throat firing Roseann the most profitable TV they ever had FOX would fire Hannity in a heartbeat. The people who own the news media in the United States alone belong to the same club with the same Leftist agenda.

• MelH says:

He makes a guest sit and wait while he himself covers all the territory the guest might have planned to use. Just today I decided he has no value anymore. But I feel sorry for him; He and his wife split 4 years ago and that may contribute to his ballooning self-absorption.

6. Jan says:

This week, Tucker Carlson took over leading the shows on Fox over Hannity, who is usually #1, thanks to criticizing BLM last week & getting dropped by several sponsors, like Disney.

I don’t always agree w/Tucker but he does some great monologues, making points others don’t think about much. He hasn’t had too many liberals/radicals on his show this summer, which makes it much better.

7. ss says:

Sean is a great guy. His chattering drives me nuts.
    So many people have nothing to lose by his example.
    Life sucks, then you die.

8. SGH says:

I don’t think my question was hostile. Nor my opinion.
    I am sympathetic to your experiences with your son. It’s horrific.
    But where do you want to draw the line for age limits with these careers? 18 year old kids join all branches of our military. Many because it’s the best option they have for a better than they had life.
    I’m not against changes anywhere things could be better. But NOW, when there are fires everywhere, and things are so out of control…
    I’ll take a token promise and pray we vote better Americans in.

• FrankieZee says:

The only reform they need is to get rid of bad cops. The union is the problem. They protect the bad cops from getting fired, just like they do in private businesses where there are unions.

9. hocuspocus13 says:

BOLTON … broke the law

Lock Him Up

10. mark reddig says:

Hannity is becoming unwatchable. Overtalking guests and cutting them off in mid sentence. Has twice the number of guests on so they are lucky to get thirty seconds to make their point. his frequent guests are soon to be labeled as enablers of his bizarre behavior. Tucker is head and shoulders above Hannity in both substance and style. get a clue, Murdochs.

11. Mathias says:

Hannity is a RINO at heart. He’s “free trade” Paul Ryan, not a nationalist, or a populist sentiment. He’s bought in to, playing along with, the whole, (elite orchestrated), BLM-BS charade. Hannity is on their crying for “these innocent Black Bambi’s, who unfortunately fell victim to the 0.0000000001% bad cops.” Sheesh! When is he getting his BLM pin, for “the 99.9% good rioters?”

Sean and the President are being played, all in the hopes of not wrecking their master stroke, 3-d Chess plan, to lose the black vote, 94-6, instead of 97-3.

If he’s worried the election can only be won, by kissing ass, with people who hate his guts and dream of destrying the country, I say, GET A BETTER PLAN.

If President Trump tells me one more time, about Rayshard & George, “looking down from heaven when they saw today’s black unemployment numbers,” I’m going to flip over my 3-d chess board.

12. ann says:

🤦‍♀️
    Soooo,, tell me, DNC, what’s it gonna be? you okay with Biden having the call with the nuclear football? 🖤🔥