May 28th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1225

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Kayleigh McEnany Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

900 Responses to May 28th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1225

1. Don McAro says:

there is a bit of good news coming out of Minnesota this morning…..
    The good news is…. no bookstores have been affected.

• Peoria Jones says:

I just heard on See B.S. radio nooz, that he is being called a “gentle giant.” Well I suppose forgery is technically a non-violent crime, but can these people exercise some originality?

And in solidarity for the memory of the “gentle giant” his supporters are rioting and looting. Probably not a lot of MAGA hats to be found in the crowds, but best not to make this political. Trump didn’t build this.

• Sentient says:

Lol. That’s one thing you never see – a bookstore getting looted.

2. bessie2003 says:

Wondering if an Executive Order on social media platforms can be used to eliminate ‘bot farms’ or whatever they are called, like the pictures circulating on the internet of Chinese workers sitting at tables in a big room and in front of each one are what looks like at least 20 or more cell phones they use to track, interact, influence discussions, comments on sites like twitter and fb –

Is the technology there to be able to make it illegal for social media platforms to allow such things? To identify what that is happening and block it? As well as make the social media platforms like twitter and fb legal liable for monetary damages when it is discovered they allow such bot farm influencer’s to occur?

3. wtd says:

Holly Ridge, NC veteran & business owner: “My Business was raided by the police”

• Reserved55 says:

It’s has a name.

C.O.M.M.U.N.I.S.M.

• billshiloh says:

I wish i could reply to this fine American!
      This man risk his life for America and gets treated like this?
      This madness has to stop ….one way or another.

• bessie2003 says:

This man’s video is a very poignant testimony.

My own ground report – went to the local semi-big box store, bigger than a mom & pop, smaller than a Walmart. This is the very first time during this whole virus episode that I was maybe one of not more than three people who were not wearing masks. Before this the mask wearer’s were maybe 45% of those in the store, customers and employees combined.

Something has changed, and not for the good.

As I passed people in the aisle, their eyes behind the masks, all were a mix of fear and anger, perhaps fearful that I might be contagious (?) and angry because I wasn’t submitting to the brainwashing to wear masks (?), hard to say. I was just being my usual, smiling self. Maybe it was seeing someone smile with not an apparent care in the world that ticked them off (?).

The one conversation I had, while waiting, doing the distancing thing, in line to check out, was with a lady behind me, best described as a senior citizen of the fine upstanding, church lady stereotype variety, who asked me, through her mask, what I thought of that man being killed by the police?

Feigning ignorance, I asked her what she was talking about as I was having trouble hearing what she was saying while talking through that thing on her face? So speaking a little louder she said where the police killed that man by kneeling on him and then the next words out of her were a bit stunning. This sweet looking little old lady simply said “I hate cops”.

And that was it.

I loaded up my purchases onto the belt, paid for the items and got the heck out of there!

It hit me, these people are primed like gas in a pump. This nation is primed with a focus on hate of all law enforcement officers.

Just like this man in the video, being frustrated by the illegal acts of law enforcement’s random interpretations of what is legal and not legal re: shut downs and one’s individual rights. We have a nation with growing angst from the social distancing turned isolation turned into indiscriminate bullying, now with the constant playing of the snuff film of that man being killed by police officers with talk show hosts droning in every louder voices of indignation, the looting breaking out in cities in states not involved with this latest incident

It came to me that it would be wise to prepare to be prepared (i.e. stock up so one doesn’t have to go out to get toilet paper) because it looks like a high probability that when the summer heat comes our nation has been thoroughly primed and made angry enough for the kind of riots not seen since the 1960’s.

Praying that I’m wrong and just over-reacting because the man in this video is also being primed to ‘hate cops’ which I suspect when the election heats up the media will have swung all this anger and hate toward the sitting President. It’s how they roll.

• boogywstew says:

I tell cop haters HERE and in my day to day life the same thing. The next time you need a cop, call a hippy instead.

• bessie2003 says:

That’s why I quickly turned to my own business of getting out of there, being one of less than 5 unmasked people in the store, didn’t want to become a target myself.

What was surprising was this woman had to be in her 70’s, if not older, so the depth of her statement with no qualms about what she said was scary in the casual utterance of it. As if this was the goal for the mask pushers, get people used to hating, distrusting, disliking the “other” in their midst –

as we all know, once an individual is dehumanized then it becomes okay to kill them, the very thing this ‘cop hater’ detested when viewing what happened in Minnesota – an officer who looked at that man as if he wasn’t human.

• LIG says:

I’ve got a steady stream of police visiting my street because of a mentally ill person dropped into our lovely neighborhood to make him our problem. I’m scared to sit on my deck in peace or to check out my tomatoes. They drive by all the time and visit with neighbors informing us of the situation when squad cars are parked on my street. Who knew I was going to need such constant care in the nice neighborhood I live in?

I’m also wondering how the MAGA people are going to be treated by the Enemedia in the coming election. I’m bracing now to be treated meanly by the media and their evil politicians in the future about me being a racist. That has become the most evil way to gain power in all our days. Satan is the author of evil and we are getting a better picture of him every day.

• boogywstew says:

The MSM will need to add more hours to the week to spend more time bashing MAGA folks. It reminds me of the TV commercials where insurance companies remind me that the government only gives $280 dollars for burial expenses!!!! Or what? You don’t get buried? You see any dead bodies laying around? Talk about having NO leverage! Same thing with Lame Street Media.

• topavalley says:

wtd,

This makes my blood boil!
      Sending it on to others and contributing to his go fund me which is linked to this video on youtube.
      Next, called Holly Ridge police department, (910) 329-4076.
      Spoke with Vickie Morrison. She has quite an attitude. When she found out what I called about, she interrupted and said, “Is this an emergency call?” To which I replied, “No, but I did not call 911.”

Thank you for posting.

4. bmwjac says:

President Donald J Trump best President Ever Promises Made Promises Kept Above and Beyond.🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲Trump 2020 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

5. sunnyflower5 says:

6. NJF says:

This cracked me up. #TrustThePlan

7. sunnyflower5 says:

8. sunnyflower5 says:

President Trump Retweet

9. sunnyflower5 says:

President Trump Retweet

10. sunnyflower5 says:

11. sunnyflower5 says:

President Trump Retweet

12. thedoc00 says:

With respect to the events in Minneapolis, wasn’t Mohammad Noor, the officer who shot 911 caller Justine Damond, a Minneapolis Police Officer?? What the heck are the hiring and training standards of that department??

Appears to be a total lack (failure) of leadership, civic and police authorities.

Then again compare the response by the different “communities” to the actions of the officers involved.

13. sunnyflower5 says:

President Trump Retweet

14. sunnyflower5 says:

President Trump Retweet

15. sunnyflower5 says:

16. sunnyflower5 says:

• TMonroe says:

Don’t hold one’s breath on accurate numbers of deaths ever being prioritized when the current assumed numbers are given credence in this manner. And that goes for voting totals as well.

• Liberty Forge says:

Reserved — Thank you for posting this Twitter thread!

It is absolutely lovely & sweet. I smiled the entire time while reading it.

Just beautiful! Delicious actually.

17. We don’t prosecute former presidents who violated half the US Code because we’re not a banana republic.

We go after current presidents for invented crimes instead.

That’s not a double standard; it’s a quadruple backflip-reverse standard.

• starfcker says:

Joe and his wife would do anything to excuse the behavior of Bill Barr. Great post, Gipper.

• decisiontime16 says:

Note to Barr – It is banana republics that have criminals for presidents, widespread government corruption, cronyism, etc., and there is no accountability.

• TPW says:

I said this yesterday……Barr is following the Constitution according to Victoria T? where in the Constitution does it say Presidents can break the law. Aren’t they suppose to be chief law enforcement Officer of the land? Doesn’t it fall on their shoulders to make sure laws are followed. Barr is one of those that is under the opinion that going after an ex President would set a bad precedence……But isn’t it a bad precedence to let a President get away with breaking the law. Wouldn’t it tell the next President that he is above the law and immune from prosecution? These people need some serious common sense. Or Barr is just a uniparty hack. The Ukraine issue goes far beyond pay for play or protecting Hunter. These tax dollars that are sent to certain countries under the “aid” banner is actually money laundering IMO. The country keeps their share …the rest is sent back to certain politicians. HOW MUCH OF THE US CITIZENS TAX DOLLARS HAVE THEY STOLEN? Trillions would be safe to say. But there is no money for SS Medicaid. Ever wonder why the debt is never addressed only at election time….My guess is they know we are living off of fake money that they can print when needed . PT will restructure our fake debt in fake dollars. The back interest owed on the debt will be wiped off the books.

18. jeans2nd says:

Mornin’ fellow Non-Essential Deplorables.
    Reading the CN&N chyrons this morning; we have a Situation, folks.
    A full-blown, totally-vetted, verified Crisis Situation.

“One Alabama hospital running low on ICU beds.”
    {{{sigh}}} smh

19. Shellbell says:

Julie Kelly at American Greatness writes about the Kyslyak cozy connection to the Obama Administration. I was unaware of the many times just prior to Jan. 2017 Kyslyak visited the White House. https://amgreatness.com/2020/05/25/the-curious-flynn-kislyak-call-gets-curiouser/

20. Jeff Sessions knew before he took his hand off the Bible he was going to betray President Trump with recusal. When others learned that Mueller was appointed Special Counsel (which Sessions already knew). he offered his resignation, knowing full well that President Trump would be prosecuted for accepting it. He needs to take his treacherous little Keebler Elf-act somewhere else and fade away.

Andrew Weissman and his sidekick Bobby “The Chin” Mueller didn’t investigate Obstruction of Justice.

They committed it.

21. sunnyflower5 says:

22. Sherri Young says:

Now somebody is putting effort into making up data so that people will be deprived of the possibility of taking hydroxychloroquine. This is beyond the pale.

• auscitizenmom says:

I wonder how many of those who died, died when they could have been given HCQ and it was denied to them? And, also, the number of people who died in nursing homes who were purposely exposed to COVID-19? I imagine there is some overlap there, too.

• Sherri Young says:

Dr. Robin Armstrong is (among other things) the doctor for a nursing home in Texas City, Texas. When the WuFlu virus got into that facility, he used HCQ+zinc and maybe azithromycin. There were 34 cases and only one death. He authored this brief opinion piece for USA Today.

• Reserved55 says:

Not surprising result from USSR Yesterday readers

What do you think of the opposing view?
          Strongly disagree 71% (2,196 votes)
          Strongly agree 13% (406 votes)
          Disagree 12% (357 votes)
          Agree 3% (85 votes)
          Don’t know 2% (48 votes)

• Sherri Young says:

Not surprising at all. That poll includes my “strongly agree” vote.

I am glad that even an overseas publication bothered to fact-check the data in the Lancet article. That was some good work. Scientific articles are supposed to be picked through and validated. Very few journalists have the ability or inclination to question their “betters”.

• Clara says:

This does not surprise me at all. The Lancet is among the most corrupt of all medical journals, with a long history of publishing poorly designed studies and hiding their authors’ conflicts of interests. The journal always, always has an ax to grind and uses its authors to push a particular viewpoint. This should now be thoroughly investigated by our own government. The Lancet should have been run out of business a long time ago. Instead, it is now being used to trash what has so far been the most promising treatment against Covid-19.

• NJF says:

I saw a clip the other night where Dr asserted they are having difficulty getting people for the trail bc they’ve been told repeatedly that drug is unsafe.

Another Dr stated pharmacies are now refusing to fill prescriptions.

The media is criminal.

• Sherri Young says:

Here is a poll to shame The Lancet into retracting the propaganda article with sham data against hydroxychloroquine they published.

• ladyliberty11 says:

This “study” flies in the face of all of the dozens of positive reports from around the world and the U.S. regarding HCQ and Zinc treatment of COVID-19.

Physicians here and around the world have had very positive results treating COVID-19 with HCQ, especially when given earlier before the patient deteriorates into critical condition. A doctor in Texas gave it to all of the exposed patients and caregivers in his nursing home, with excellent results. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/80-patients-staff-members-come-coronavirus-texas-nursing-home-hydroxychloroquine-treatment-saves-1-patient/.

Brazil has seen excellent results, too, with its seniors and hospitalized patients (and they are not stopping its use, despite WHO warning). https://thedonald.win/p/FMSuw77t/hydroxychloroquine–azithromycin/

Excerpt from Brazilian protocol report: “Two important points in this protocol. The use of tomography to know when to apply the medication and the use of Hydroxychloroquine associated with Azithromycin and Zinc. Hydroxychloroquine should be administered at the very beginning of the disease, from the 2nd to the 4th day of the appearance of the first symptoms, such as fever, cough, runny nose and breathing more than 22 times per minute. People who manifest this condition should receive the medication at home. The drug is inexpensive and has few side effects.

How many patients and caregivers in nursing homes and hospitals in the U.S. might have been saved with this treatment?

Note: Like millions of users of HCQ for lupus, RA and malaria treatment for decades before me, I take HCQ daily and have no problems.

23. Obs5 says:

Great to see Pres. Trump retweeted Tucker’s video questioning GoP’s role in enabling Russian Hoax/Mueller Council. Graham and Gowdy are part of the swamp.

Here’s the tweet: https://twitter.com/dbongino/status/1263449477546999809

• Koot Katmando says:

When Tucker is right he is right. The Senate and house were in on the coup or at least wanted the SC to continue to box in PDT. McConnell, Gram, Burr, Ryan all snakes. Just like they let O send the IRS after the Tea party. Disgusting.

• doyouseemyvision says:

Spot on. Proof of what you write is that McConnell then and now is still part of the Gang of 8. McConnell (or any Republican Senator) did not once defend the President during the Mueller investigation, the House impeachment (the Senate Repubs strung him along there), or during the current plandemic. Their hope was that these events would eventually take him down. Their deafening silence speaks untold volumes. All snakes.

That said, we must retain the Senate and Presidency at a minimum. And fight like hell for the House. If we can get all 3, Trump will be unstoppable and reign them all in.

24. thedoc00 says:

With respect to the rioting in Minneapolis and LA, it never ceases to amaze that the rioters burn down their own homes as well as the businesses in their own neighborhoods instead of going out to the “White” Rich areas of their “oppressors”, like say Nancy Pelosi’s neighborhood or one of the more elite suburbs of Minneapolis.

• auscitizenmom says:

And, then, complain about the sorry conditions in their neighborhoods and the lack of stores. :\

• JCM800 says:

Thug – Thieve’s culture create “food deserts” as the profit margin on Large Grocery Stores will not make up the losses (due to theft) they endure in Black Neighborhoods. Large Grocery Stores Close. They then blame and rob Small Convenience Store/Gas Stations for high pricing for being Racist.

• auscitizenmom says:

I do believe some of this is caused by people who come from outside the area just to foment trouble. Unfortunately the dumbasses are all to willing to go along with them.

25. minnesotamike55 says:

The riot area in Minneapolis is one of the most diverse neighborhoods around with rich, poor, people of all colors and gender identity claims. So I ask you, how is this a strength? If this city is so strong the people would not have rioted and looted and the boy mayor wouldn’t need to call in the national guard.

Isn’t it also interesting that no one has a problem with an elected official, the mayor, interfering and obstructing an investigation by calling for charges against the cops.

I have reluctantly been to the riot area and it is infested with gangsters and lowlifes as you can see from the videos. Lake street also has many struggling small businesses with hard working minorities as owners. Minneapolis is a hot spot for covid19 and with this going on, it has no hope. There will be an exodus of people and jobs, taxes will go even higher and the sheeple will still vote democrat.

• Sentient says:

This will make it a lot harder for Biden to pick Klobuchar as his VP candidate. The argument will be that – as Hennepin County prosecutor, she helped create the atmosphere that let police choke George Floyd – and shoot Philando Castile, even though that was in a different county. The black community nationwide won’t tolerate Klobuchar being picked. Kamala Harris’ record in CA is no better, so Biden might feel compelled to pick that big gal from Georgia – the state legislator.

• thedoc00 says:

Don’t forget Justine Damond, shot by diversity hire, Officer Mohammad Noor.

Gee, seems her friends did not burn down and loot after that one. Also, the officer(s) involved were not prosecuted and/or punished until the “investigation” was completed.

Granted the facts may say burn these officers, but let’s see the facts first.

26. Remember when Jack was censoring jokes? A man who will ban a joke will ban anything that he pleases.

By Shadow-Banning Punchlines, Twitter Has Become One

Twitter is shadowbanning and censoring the “#LearnToCode”-hashtag for laid-off “journalists”. What? Why? Also “Who, When, How and Where?” That’s a little journalism joke. Like Tater.

Evidently, you can talk smack about schoolchildren all day long, but self-important “journalists” are strictly off-limits. Didn’t Hillary tell laid-off coal-miners they should learn to code?

“The Non-Permitted Ballad of Jack Dorsey” from Johnny PayPal’s classic”Live at the Folsom Street Twitter Headquarters in San Francisco”–hit it, Luther:

I’m up here banning hashtags
    like plastic straws and bags
    I got no sense of humor
    when it comes to gags
    I’m stuck in Twitter HQ
    time keeps draggin’ on
    but that meme keeps rollin’
    on down to San Antone.

When #Dorsey was a baby,
    my mama told me “Jack,
    Don’t mess with peoples’ punchlines
    Don’t be a Free Speech hack.”
    But I doxxed a man Encino
    just to make him choke
    the crime that he committed:
    Making Unauthorized Jokes.

I bet there’s Trump folk tweetin’
    And sayin’ what they want
    They’re probably tossing back to liberals
    their own silly taunt
    But I know they had it comin’
    Speech just can’t be Free
    But those Trumpers keep a speakin’
    And that’s what tortures me

Well if they freed me from Headquarters
    If the Internet was mine
    I would ban all pesky hashtags
    that didn’t walk the line
    Far from San Francisco
    Is where I’d rather be
    heading the Joke Inspection Bureau
    in Washington, D.C.!

27. sunnyflower5 says:

28. islandpalmtrees says:

Is The Washington Post a Liberal or Conservative Publication?

The Washington Post is widely considered more of a left-leaning publication, though this is debated question.

29. sunnyflower5 says:

30. islandpalmtrees says:

Why the Washington Post Has No Credibility
    Matt BarberMatt Barber|Posted: Aug 07, 2016 12:01 AM

There’s a reason why the Washington Post is not-so-affectionately tagged the “Washington Compost” by its fast-growing pool of distrustful detractors. That reason is embodied in both the person (and the “journalism”) of one Jonathan Capehart, homosexual activist, Washington Post mercenary-hack and editorial board member. Capehart is a liar and, by extension, so is the Washington Post.

31. jay says:

To the owners/families of the Auto Zone shop that was torched by the mob in MN my sincerest condolences. I recall the 1965 riots in Watts LA. I recall the 1992 Rodney King riots also in LA. Nothing good comes of riots, burning, looting. Justice is not served. Only the injustice that now this family has lost a business and the employees have lost their jobs. To the family- It must be unimaginable grief to see your life’s endeavor go up in flames on live TV. What these protesters have done over and over and over is utterly useless and cruel. Instead of improving their lives and families and communities they destroy the lives of those around them. Humanity is imperfect but this behavior is far from civilized.

• Texsun says:

Look closely at the videos of the “riot”. You will probably see several white agitators in the crowd. The same paid “antifa” agitators that always show up for these situations. This is an astroturf riot. They agitate the locals and then lead them in destroying the neighborhood. I also suspect the majority of rioters are not from the impacted area.

This was done for purely political reasons.

• Michael Reed says:

FTA: “These medications need to be widely available and promoted immediately for physicians to prescribe.”

• SHV says:

Thanks for the link…..Interesting and positive publication. The use of HCQ combinations early as outpatient may be the important factor for positive results vs sick, inpatient trials with poor results. The complicating factor is that as more data are collected, it appears that the vast majority of people with the virus are without symptoms or have mild symptoms and a very small percentage get really sick and the calculated mortality keeps dropping to well below 1%.

Another complicating factor in evaluating prevention/treatment is that because of changes in population immunity, virus virulence or what ever, the virus is much less contagious and less lethal than initially projectd and seems to be going away, just like SARs. If this trend continues, it will be difficult/impossible to do vaccine trials.

32. Reserved55 says:

Taiwan Plans Harpoon Anti-ship Missiles’ Purchase From US Amid China’s Rising Threat

“After the US’ proposal to sell $180 million worth of torpedoes to Taiwan last week, the self-governing island revealed on May 28 that it is planning to buy Harpoon anti-ship missiles from the United States to deal with the rising threat from China. Deputy Defence Minister Chang Che-ping told the parliament that Taiwan, as part of its military modernisation efforts, plans to purchase land-based Boeing-made Harpoon missile which will serve as a coastal defence cruise missile.”

33. islandpalmtrees says:

Washington Post Caught Red Handed Peddling Anti-Trump Fake News

08:06 PM ET 09/18/2018
    Media Bias: When not complaining about President Trump’s attacks on the news media, the press keeps publishing fake news stories about Trump. Case in point is the recent Washington Post “bombshell” story that the Trump administration was denying passports to Latinos.

34. NJF says:

This is crazy.

And what I don’t get…wasn’t McChrystal fires by Obama?

35. sunnyflower5 says:

6ft away. No masks needed. Thanks, Joe.
    Even when you rattled on about being 12ft away in that interview.

36. islandpalmtrees says:

Can you trust anything coming out of left-leaning outlets?

96 Percent of My Google Search Results for ‘Trump’ News Were from Liberal Media Outlets
    BY PAULA BOLYARD AUG 25, 2018 12:48 AM EST

CNN, by a wide margin, appeared most frequently, with nearly twice as many results returned as the second-place finisher, The Washington Post. Other left-leaning outlets also fared well, including NBC, CNBC, The Atlantic, and Politico. The only right-leaning sites to appear in the top 100 were The Wall Street Journal and Fox News with 3 and 2 results respectively.

37. RobD says:

American Thinker article this morning – https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/05/someone_finally_brings_clarity_to_the_obamagate_narrative.html links to the following article.

This is a short, nice summary of Obamagate. A super easy way to explain to family and friends the gist of the spying scandal and how it all ties together.

38. wtd says:

@realDonaldTrumpand Congress are looking for ways to stand with freedom in Hong Kong.
    To have any effect, there must be REAL costs, not just symbolic gestures.
    @CPDChina has recommended 12 that will punish the CCP and protect us.
    Watch this

39. JCM800 says:

This is from Ted Lieu’s Twitter Account.
    “Dear
    @realDonaldTrump
    : The First Amendment stops the government—that’s you—from interfering with free speech. That means you can’t stop
    @Twitter
    from fact checking your false tweets.

And the fact that we’re reading your excrement on Twitter shows it is not stifling your speech.”

Congressman Ted Lieu (D-CA) is also a Reserve Colonel in the United States Air Force.
    Colonel Lieu USAF(R) is violating Article 88 of the UCMJ.

“The MCM states any service member may be prosecuted under Article 88 (Contempt Toward Officials) if they use “contemptuous words against the President, the Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of a military department, the Secretary of Security, or the Governor or legislature of any State, Commonwealth, or possession in which he is on duty or present.”

In order to be prosecuted under Article 88, the prosecution must prove:

the accused was a commissioned officer of the U.S. armed forces;
    the accused used certain words against an official or legislature named in the article;
    that by an act of the accused these words came to the knowledge of a person other than the accused; and
    that the words used were contemptuous, either in themselves or by virtue of the circumstances under which they were used.”

40. Teddie Dilks says:

If you live in Ohio this is interesting reading. One of the points that are infuriating, 79% of fatalities are LTC residents. https://www.wmfd.com/article/governor-dewine-suppresses-data-disproving-covid-19-policies/3899?fbclid=IwAR0I40ljBJi0FQbNCL1r7SznzEO6psZMCp9D8SWjXBhtOVkAmfcQv4vn2Yg

41. Somebody's Gramma says:

If California and Nevada and other states get away with mail in voting, we are doomed, doomed, I tell ya.
    #Beans
    #Bullets
    #Bandaids
    .02

42. jeans2nd says:

U.S. is expelling ChiCom “students” with ties to the PLA (Peoples Liberation Army)
    Extremely hard pushback expected from universities b/c ChiComs pay full tuition.
    Jack Maxey, War Room Pandemic

43. Lawton says:

44. Liberty Forge says:

Here are two stories that are connected, and they both highlight the vast sums of Covid-19 money flying around — and ending up in the hands of unscrupulous people:

In California: https://californiaglobe.com/section-2/exclusive-gov-newsoms-byd-mask-deal-profitable-for-insider-dealmakers/

You’d need a chalk board to keep all the players straight, but there’s an awful lot of shenanigans going on — and big, big bucks — regarding the purchasing of N95 masks. Lots of people are getting rather rich.

And then there’s this story regarding some of Pelosi’s former aides, turned lobbyists:

So, we have an awful lots of people (players) who are getting “rich” on the Corona Virus fiasco/hysteria.

And, with so many people finding themselves with new-found wealth, what is the incentive to stop their gravy trains?

There is no incentive for way too many people to stop this!

Too many people, who have the power which we do not have, are getting rich “because of” Covid-19 — not “in spite” of it.

• Reserved55 says:

Re California Globe article BYD

I did a post about Newsom’s PPE fraud several months ago. This article was published long ago, but I see it’s dated May 28th

“There’s nothing inherently partisan about public transportation or electric vehicles, and having a Congressional representative promote a company with a manufacturing facility in his own district is not out of the ordinary in U.S. politics. But when the company in question has close ties to the Chinese government and the representative is someone who has repeatedly said the U.S. must be careful about Chinese companies stealing IP, then perhaps it’s worth noting when it turns out that that representative was working behind the scenes to protect that company operating in his backyard.

That’s what a new article in The Washington Post says, reporting that House Minority Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) forced lawmakers to get rid of wording in a compromise bill to end the government shut down earlier this year, “that could have prevented the company in his district, BYD Motors, from winning federal contracts.”

**House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy blocked a bipartisan attempt to limit Chinese companies from contracting with U.S. transit systems, a move that benefited a Chinese government-backed manufacturer with a plant in his district, WaPo reports. https://t.co/dr6KOhDj3H“**

45. burnett044 says:

Any thing to divide the nation….race riots ..no surprize…..all part of the play book…

46. jeans2nd says:

Raheem Kassam has found a draft copy of Pres Trump’s EO on FAANG censorship.
    Too long to recount, also will prob undergo revisions, but, it sure does not sound good for the FAANG, including calling FAANG out for supporting the ChiComs.
    Raheem Kassam War Room Pandemic