President Trump Holds A Press Briefing – 1:30pm ET Livestream…

The White House has added a press briefing by the President to the schedule today.  President Trump is expected to give remarks between 1:30pm and 2:00pm ET.

White House Livestream LinkFox Business LivestreamPBS Livestream Link

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Live Streaming, media bias, President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

291 Responses to President Trump Holds A Press Briefing – 1:30pm ET Livestream…

1. Dave Crawford says:

There are so many great things happening the past few weeks. The press conference hasn’t started yet but I’ll bet it’s going to be a DOOZY!!!!!!!!

• Moe Grimm says:

Again Kayleigh comes prepared Guns Up. The “homework questions” she gave them to bring back answers to after this weekend drove the knife deep. And they know it. Love Sarah Huck, but too bad PDT didn’t find Kayleigh Mac back in 2016 Jan. If you missed this one please take time to review it. Best WH press conf. I’ve personally EVER witnessed.

• auscitizenmom says:

I love it when she uses the time and the captive reporter audience to bring up what she wants to put out news wise. I thought it was great that she gave out all that information about Obama.

• H.R. says:

auscitizenmom: “[…] the captive reporter audience to bring up what she wants to put out news wise.

That’s a key point you make, auscitizenmom.

Instead of letting the Press Corpse set the narrative of the day, Kayleigh takes that away from the jurinalists (Swedish pronunciation) and gives them the Whitehouse narrative of the day.

It’s their choice; run with what Kayleigh puts out or ignore it completely.

Where the YSM is screwed is that they don’t choose one of those in lock step. Those that ignore the info wind up seeing it all on another news outlet. Then they look like… fools, tools, drools, hacks, whacks, heart attacks… numpties who shouldn’t be trusted to pooper scoop your dog.

Dang! Kayleigh is good!

2. Brian in PA says:

In short, all places of worship can open. Per the President, “we need more prayer and not less in our country.”

3. Dekester says:

Short, sweet and direct!

No fluff..gotta love PDJT

Birx on now, T.V. Is off…my goodness she is a bore.

God bless PDJT

• Publius2016 says:

same

FREEDOM OF RELIGION; an essential service?

Hold my diet coke!

• Dave Crawford says:

I’m waiting to hear Kayleigh the CRACKEN take questions. Should be a killer today.

• Bill Durham says:

No idea why POTUS ever listened to these idiots. When in the history of pandemics did we quarantine healthy people??? Never. We quarantine elderly and unhealthy people. We keep healthy people in the population living their lives and working their jobs. Birx seems like she is trying to get us out of the Fauci lockdown.

• Birx is a TOTAL A-HOLE wearing a mask under those circumstances.

• petszmom says:

Totally agree with you Bull. I am extremely disappointed in Trump right now. I may not vote for him in nov. Because of these idiots he allowed to rule our country I lost so much. My dearest friend died April3 in a san antonio hospital from a long term illness. She was alone from the friday she went in, not even her husband was allowed in. She spent a week alone (no one could update us)until the day one week later when her family was allowed in to let her die. I never got to see her. I never got to say goodbye. All i got was a message saturday morning that she was gone. I miss her terribly.

• auscitizenmom says:

Well, you go right along and vote for the people who talked him into doing all this. That makes a lot of sense. You will get more of this.

And, I am sorry about your friend. It should never have happened. But, I place blame on Dr. Fauci.

• petszmom says:

I blame the people that ALLOWED these dolts to rule without consulting a consortium of health professionals. Pence and Trump are the leaders. Fauci didn’t force himself into the WH. I used to be a democrat. I will never go back to that but we have a choice…be destroyed quickly by them or slowly by RINOS. Trump can’t do it alone.

• auscitizenmom says:

Exactly. He can’t do it alone. In hindsight, this was a terrible decision. But, given the info he was given, I don’t know what else he could have done. There was so much we didn’t know about COVID and there was so much hyped………on purpose. And, remember, he did consult, but they were all Dems anyway you look at them.

• Bill Durham says:

POTUS should have had his own team ahead of Fauci. There are plenty of respected medical professional who questioned a country wide lockdown. If POTUS listened to them and did a elderly quarantine, this wouldn’t have happened. Yes it’s Hindi but that is why he is there. It’s a tragedy that we willing destroyed our economy and stood by while it happened. So many people on our side were destroyed. They won’t be voting in November. They have lost hope.

• MaineCoon says:

Can you post the “plenty of respected medical professionals who questioned a country wide lockdown”? Links.

You’re implying that they espoused such dissension PRIOR to the lockdown.

I watched 3-5 hours/days from mid-January through most of April. I don’t recall any discussion, much less dissension, prior to the initial lockdown decision was made. I don’t believe there were any.

People love to squawk after the fact, love to jump on the bandwagon, but regardless of the end result and total devastation of our economy, imo, P45 made the best decision he could with the information he had. Granted, the world seems to be full of liars. What can I say….he is still doing the best he can working with liars.

Do you really think P45 would have destroyed the economy he created for no reason? He did it to save lives. It’s a crock that it’s all gone south, but it was an unknown infectious disease. He was damned if he did; damned if he didn’t.

Some who claim to support P45,throw out a lot of RINO-dirt on him.

Links, please.

• buzzybee says:

@petszmom….. I am so sorry about the loss of your friend. Your grief is evident and I know you’ll have to process it as I’ve had several deaths in my circle these past few years. My heart goes out to you. I know it’s hard.

But I am sure we don’t want freedom to die along with our loved ones.

I also used to be a democrat some years ago. Your comment gave only two choices, both ending with destruction. I believe we have another choice; to vote for freedom and to preserve that. Our POTUS is an imperfect human, but he is also the best POTUS we’ve had since Reagan IMO.

I know you’ll have to process your grief. I hope you’ll reconsider not voting for PDJT later this summer. Please allow me to point out that our country’s situation isn’t just the man we are voting for, but for preserving freedom.

My condolences to you in the loss of your dear friend.

• petszmom says:

Thank you for your kind words. I had been friends with her since the early 1960s.

• buzzybee says:

Ohhh… yes, petszmom, this is hard and your grief must be processed. I’m still grieving for some of my loved ones. This takes time. Be gentle with yourself and give yourself time to process your grief before thinking much about voting.

It’s a normal feeling to be angry with the POTUS or others in your situation. All I can ask is that you remember that President Trump loves our country and the American people. And he understands the importance of preserving our liberty. I’ve seen him reach out to others who have lost loved ones.

Your loss is significant. I do sympathize. Take care, dear.

• YvonneMarie says:

Comment deleted by Admin…

• petszmom says:

I see. Well, I lost a dear friend. If it were you I would have refrained from judging your remarks. Next time, I will check with you to have you approve if my comment is sycophantic enough. My bad for not knowing that only sycophants were allowed here.

• MustangBlues says:

Petszperson: Sorry you have tragedy in your life, lots of people do, but your directing your anger and depression at President Trump for your loss, really ignores the complexity of the JOB of being President.

Not voting for President Trump at this stage of evil attacking America is being a part of the problem. Sorry. But Never Trumper Statements from a democrat voter during your life, deserve to be countered by other Americans who want America to continue to Exist, and it will not exist if communist democrats gain power.

• MaineCoon says:

In my choir, one person died, 3 in ICU on vents (survived), one 80 yo in/out the hospital and had leg amputated below the knee, innumerable other choir members recovered from COVID at home, many others exposed & most likely asymptomatic carriers.

It’s been rough. You will get through this.

I will be voting for President Trump on Nov. 3.

• jello333 says:

I completely understand your sorrow and anger. I haven’t had any friend or relative die because of this (either the virus or the idiotic responses to it), but I can only imagine how I would feel. But PLEASE understand that this wasn’t because of Trump. Think about it, and you’ll realize that if he had NOT played along… well, in my opinion he would NOT still be president! I’m serious. You think the inflated death/infection numbers are bad now? It’s so they can try to blame Trump for them. And had he not partially gone along with the scumbags? Those (mostly fake) numbers would have gone MUCH higher… with every single new death blamed on Trump. Which would have brought about another impeachment trial, much, much quicker and shorter than the other one. And THIS time they would have gotten enough Repub support to finish the job. I am convinced of this!

• petszmom says:

Played along? Why couldn’t they just bring in more health professionals to ‘collaborate’ to give us the truth? The truth about everything.

• jello333 says:

I just don’t believe it would have mattered. We KNOW what would have happened in the House… articles of impeachment would have been filed instantly. And in the Senate? Do you really think there aren’t 20 or so Repub senators that wouldn’t be SCARED enough to vote against Trump this time? They would have seen him wounded, and they would have seen THEMSELVES being hammered 24/7, and THEY, THEMSELVES being blamed for allowing Trump the Murderer to continue his killing.

Yes… Republican senators — at least enough of them — would have caved. 😦

• it is very sad affairs when after 3.5 yrs in office…he must go half way(?) with scumbags….why he did not go on national TV with medical ( patriotic) experts and have national discussion ..we know it start up in Wuhan in OCT/NOV 2019…..plenty of time to do different way…

• Robert Smith says:

That doesn’t make sense, but it’s your choice. Biden and gang will fix America right up, right?

• petszmom says:

I never said I would vote D again. Trump will be fine.

• Robert Smith says:

I think November will be hard fought with close vote totals and rampant illegal voting.

• petszmom says:

Yes, i originated in that blue stain in south texas. They wont go red anytme soon. I also grew up with the rampant corruption and fraud. Democrats fight tooth and nail while conservatives only talk. We have maybe 4 more years if lucky before they take it back and destroy us. How do i know? Out of 29 million here in texas only Shelly Luther fought back. The rest sat backed and just talked about fighting back, blah blah we shoulda, coulda, 2A rights to march in the streets, we need to vote them out, etc. Embarrassing. No strength to fight!

• Beau Geste says:

What is the difference between
        1. a healthy US Citizen never charged or convicted of a crime, who wants to work and go to church, but is confined to house-arrest and subject to arrest and fines by fauci and Dem Governors, and
        2. jeffery epstein in 2009?

Jeffrey epstein gets to go to work, “have sexual encounters” wherever (at less than 6-foot distances without a mask…), while continuing his blackmail and other nefarious businesses. Epstein was free to go to synagogue (if he would not be kicked out by the Rabbi and members…)

• amjean says:

Here we go again…..listen….we “elderly” will not go quietly in to forced quarantine.

• Beau Geste says:

As for being ‘elderly’ in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania:
          What is the difference between:
          1. German imprisonment and gas chamber killing of innocent people in the 1940’s,
          2. The incarcerating imprisonment of nursing home residents by dem governors, preventing them from having contact while incarcerated with healthy friends and family, and forcing them into infectious contact with deadly-infected new patients forced into their midst, resulting in their death (knowing that close, communal living promotes infection), and
          3. Infecting Native Americans with smallpox-infected blankets to kill them.

None, IMHO, except the deaths of jailed and effectively exterminated nursing home victims has been justified by claiming they were going to die anyway.

4. Bogeyfree says:

I hope it’s to announce the firing of Wray and the appointment of Grenell as Acting FBI Director.

5. realitycheck6 says:

watch the run back …, just admit you and fauci screwed up in your recommendations and it was insanity to shit the country down

6. Landslide says:

Awesome!!! “If the governors don’t comply, I will override the governors!” “We need more prayer in America, not less.” Amen, Mr. President.

All churches open this weekend!

7. Jenevive says:

He is declaring all Houses of Worship..essential and they are to be open
    right away.. If Govenors don;t he will….

8. jmclever says:

I hope he does an executive order to re open the entire US to override certain tyrannical mayors and governors

9. scrap1ron says:

All workers, businesses, and services are essential. Every single one. Quarantine the sick, protect the vulnerable, get America back to work.Time is the most precious commodity any of us will ever have. When it’s gone you can’t get it back. Get out of our way, leave us alone, we have a life to live.

10. realitycheck6 says:

Birx …. maintain social distance but bring your ask along IN CASE YOU CANT MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCE !!! …… It is not wear a mask all the time when you are out

11. Dora says:

Short and to the point!

12. Reserved55 says:

Time to shed Bricks.

13. Winky says:

Turned off when I heard biatch birx mention contact tracing. That is just it for me

• Abster says:

Omg, I thought we were moving forward. Our mayor, Richmond, VA, is requesting Governor to make wearing masks mandatory. Also, VA Dept. of Health continues hiring more contact tracing employees. They basically will track people who have been near infected person or are infected. Pretty scary to have some strange state employee tailing you, making sure you do what you are told. Is all of this legal?

• Robert Smith says:

They want to go full mask because they are going to say masks and forced government social distancing saved all of you.

14. Liberty Forge says:

So, Dr. Birx can sometimes wear a mask, and sometimes not — in the same setting?

This face mask draconian measure is so over-the-top, and in a lot of ways.

She can also take her ‘marked balls’, and shove them!

• booger71 says:

LOL…I thought she said moth balls

• Moth balls?
        Ever smell them?
        Its hard to hold a moth by its little wings.
        One always gets ripped off and you get that “angel dust” on your fingers.
        It makes you sneeze so much you can’t smell a thing.
        Damn, I need another cocktail.

• liberty- let her wear the damn mask. It just proves what a moron she really is.

The mask is a sign of SUBMISSION.

She should wear a freakin’ BURKA and be done with it.

I am so over this shit.

• auscitizenmom says:

You notice that President Trump is modeling behavior for us. He is refusing to wear a mask unless forced to in a specific circumstance.

• jello333 says:

Exactly. If my Mom was still with us, I would be willing to wear a mask during the height of flu season. She was in her 90s, and I understand that at that age even a mild flu or cold can be really bad. But at the same time, knowing her personality, she would have probably yelled at me… “Oh stop! Take that stupid thing off! When Jesus wants me to come home, he’ll let me know!” 🙂

• auscitizenmom says:

She sounds like a pip. 🙂

• MTeresa says:

I can picture my Mom doing the same.

I think what makes the left so different than a lot of us here at CTH is most leftists have little or no faith in a higher power. When you have faith, you gain courage to face challenges and obstacles because you know you’re not alone (God walks with you).

I know I do NOT want to get this illness. I have a family member who is finally recovering after being in the hospital since late March. He is still recovering in a rehab and Praise God he fought tooth and nail to survive. I know if I did get sick, I would do my best to fight it but always know that I have a place in heaven to go to if my time on this earth is done. I could accept that. I have something wonderful to look forward to. I’m not afraid of death.

Regarding the masks. I have a real problem with them. They remind me of face coverings that women are forced to wear. There is no definitive scientific proof that these cotton face covering or scarves work & It’s the same with the gloves. I get it if you are a medical professional and you know what type to use and how to wear it properly. But to see people out in the sunshine out for a walk with them on…………….well I just don’t get it.

Seriously. We have enough data to see who is at highest risk. If you’re in that category, you defiantly need to be extra cautions. The rest of us need to wash our hands properly, didn’t touch our faces, cover our mouths when sneeze or cough, and stay home when when sick, I think life could get back to some semblance of normalcy.

15. Reserved55 says:

Democrats hate God and the 1st amendment.

16. booger71 says:

Dr Scarf…the President did not say to check with local health departments to open up Churches.

17. Reserved55 says:

joanie can’t science.

18. Reserved55 says:

This woman is a psycho.

19. booger71 says:

Ya know Dr Scarf the ChiCom-19 microbes can go right thru that cute mask of yours.

20. So glad that Kayleigh is NOT wearing a mask so we can see her beautiful face.

21. Here’s the website that gives every county in every state a grade as to how they’re doing with social distancing compliance. I am very proud that my NY County got an “F”.

22. Reserved55 says:

Scarf isn’t the President, idiot.

23. booger71 says:

Dr Scarf does not run the country nitwit

24. booger71 says:

Press continues to have no respect….talks over her

25. Reserved55 says:

Democrats worship Moloch

26. booger71 says:

By what authority do the Govs have to destroy your 1st Amendment right?

If your scared…don’t go to church

27. Henry says:

They have a right to be open. Jeff, I do not believe you.

28. Pigletrios says:

These people are such jerks!

29. Ken Maritch says:

I LOVE HER!!!!!!!

30. TwoLaine says:

Dr. Scarf Queen: Blah, blah, blah.

31. Press Secretary opening up a gigantic case of Whoop-ass right now.

• Road Runner says:

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany point-blank asked all the journalist at the press conference if they had contacted Obama‘s press secretary about the unmasking of general Flynn.

Pure silence.

Kayleigh then confronted media with questions.

Brilliant.

32. Henry says:

Hahahahahah. Teaching time….

33. booger71 says:

She is destroying their little dreams by asking them questions.

34. Reserved55 says:

Hat meet hand.

35. coastermomohio says:

So the First Amendment protects your right to practice your religion as you see fit – and for many that means going to a church to pray together. Do these reporters not understand this? Of course you can pray at home. That is not the point. You are safer at church than at Walmart.

36. Wow! When it comes to Kayleigh, looks sure are deceiving.

37. Ken Maritch says:

OMG!
    I have never seen anything like that!

38. Do stop thinking about tomorrow says:

BAMN she is smokin them right and left.

39. trapper says:

McEnany kickin ass and takin names. She’s great!

40. cheering4america says:

No one except Chanel Rion in that room has any interest whatsoever in the answers to those questions, and if they did take an interest it would only be to see how they could actually skew the truth to make it sound like something other than what it was.

41. Zimbalistjunior says:

And of course CNN and MSNBC cut off the last part where Kayleigh asked 5 questions to the journalists about the obamagate.
    Just amazing.

42. Henry says:

I wish They would’ve left microphones on after she left

43. delighteddeplorable says:

Kayleigh just steamrolled the presstitutes bigly. It was truly a beautiful thing and once again, she left them sputtering. Hoooowheeee! That was FUN!

44. WeThePeople2016 says:

45. Dave Crawford says:

Wow, that was a mike-drop moment at the end! What a killer.

46. gingergal says:

That was awesome. Wonder if the press will follow up on that?

47. Ad rem says:

wOOt!!! It’ on! Campaign 2020 has just begun…..

48. bcsurvivor2 says:

that press beating was delicious

49. jean0404 says:

Kayleigh McEnany Has Made My Day, My Weekwnd, My Year! The giant flushing sound you all just heard was The MSM circling the toilet bowl as Ms. McEnany dispatched every media turd in that room.

50. swampfox999 says:

Great press conference. Not sure why Kayleigh was reluctant to answer the question of where the President’s authority to tell governors that churches provide essential services and should be treated the same as other essential services. The answer: The US Constitution and the DOJ is investigating constitutional violations by state governors, and where people are suing over these violations, POTUS and DOJ will support them.