Happy Mother’s Day

From all here at the Treehouse, we wish all mothers a wonderful day. Many of us have been blessed with mothers of the heart as well as the ones who gave birth to us. May God generously bless and keep them, every one.

Today we celebrate them, we pray for them, we give thanks to them and for them, and we are a little more confident in facing the challenges life brings us with their awesome power and knowledge behind us.

It would be hard to find a love more strong, more sacrificial, more unshakable than that of a mother for her child. Therefore, a mother, having no other choice, will never give up. She will keep loving, giving, praying, encouraging, pushing and shoving, and ablove all, she will never abandon faith, hope, and charity.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

80 Responses to Happy Mother’s Day

1. KBR says:

Thank you.

2. Patricia Weir says:

Thank you Sundance. Having my children made my life complete. There is no imaging life without them.

3. Jerry Joe says:

For Covid’s sakes, I still read every Mother’s Day card in the store before finding the perfect one.

Oh, to hell with the forgotten gloves!

4. gsonFIT says:

One of my favorite Pastors said “God picked the better man to be the Mommy”

5. Patriot1783 says:

Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms in the Tree!!

6. wtd says:

Yes, HAPPY MOTHER’s DAY! Sending virtual hugs to all the moms, grandmoms and great-grandmoms during this year’s celebrations disrupted by the lock-down.

• jimrockfish says:

Thanks Sundance. My mom had to leave at the young age of 54 back in 1993. I love her and miss her. I often think she must be shaking her head at me when I do some of the stupid things I always do. One of the things that stuck with me was her telling me when I was worried or sick was “this too shall pass”. I see it everywhere but I heard it first from her ❤️

Hugs and best wishes to all the moms here and everywhere. God Bless you all.

7. windbag says:

Happy Mother’s Day. Here’s to the moms who are waiting for us on the other side.

8. budklatsch says:

The sweetest words I ever heard was when my mother said to me only a few years before her passing, I don’t know whatever I did to deserve as caring and loving son as you’. And I had never ever thought of that angle. I always thought I was simply reciprocating for all that she had done for me during my youth. That memory of my mother and I returning to her home still lingers after so many years. Thanks again, Mom. And I know there are countless other mothers’ that believe the same of their children.

9. LIG says:

I have my mom with me at 91. Amazing grace. And now I find out I get to be a grandma. Life is good, praise God.

10. Blondsense says:

Happy Mother’s Day, Ladies. Your hard work, diligence and sacrifice makes this country, and the people it in, a better place. May the Lord bless you and keep you!

11. jus wundrin says:

Happy mothers day, moms, and GOD bless!

12. jimboct says:

Happy Mother’s Day. Going to call mom in California today. She protected me when she was most vulnerable.

13. Drogers says:

One of the best decisions of my life was moving back home to be with mom prior to her passing. After all these years I talk to her and I love her each and every day.

If you’re a Treeper Mother have an especially blessed day.

If your mother’s not with you, call and let her know how much you love her. You can look back later knowing it was the best 30 minutes of your life.

14. frogtongue says:

And, all mothers make the choice for life. For this they are blessed.

15. frogtongue says:

And, all mothers make the choice for life. For this they are blessed.

16. My personal design (submitted to Postmaster Farley) for a Mother’s Day US Postage stamp…

17. DJ Snyder says:

Amen! My mom wants some KFC for Mother’s Day, so I’ll be the delivery boy! 🙂

• auntiefran413 says:

And I want a McAlister’s Berry Pecan Salad. My younger daughter will be delivering it later today. My gratitude to her and all the Treepers who have expressed Mother’s Day good wishes, especially Mnagerie!

18. CountryClassVulgarian says:

Happy Mother’s Day to all the wonderful Treeper moms. God Bless.

19. freepetta says:

Thank you 🙏 Menagerie and a Happy Mother’s Day to you!!
    And thank you for making us Treepers part of your family.💕

20. T2020 says:

Happy Mother’s Day to all moms!!🌺

21. Happy Mother’s Day Everyone!

22. Peppurr says:

With my daughter sitting beside me, we did face time with my son, daughter-in-law, 3 yr old grandaughter and 9 mo old grandson! And then, my daughter made Rosetto for our dinner!
    It couldn’t have been better! Thank you all for sharing!

23. petszmom says:

I want to send special greetings to all pet moms. Because of them, so many four legged critters are safe, sound, and loved. Foster mom’s included here! I am thankful every single day to that grey tuxedo kitten I found in downtown McAllen, TX back in 1993. Since then there have been many cat and dog rescues and without that First Kitty I wouldn’t have discovered my purpose in life.

24. YvonneMarie says:

Happy Mother’s Day to the Virgin Mary
    🌺

• lotbusyexec says:

It was because of The Mother Mary that I was able to move forward after the passing of my 2 1/2-year-old daughter (to cancer – medulloblastoma). Seeing the Piata statue, with Mary holding Jesus’s body after he was crucified and KNOWING I was not the first nor last mom to lose a child gave me the strength to go on. My parents, both who have passed, gave me the greatest of gifts, my faith! Happy Mother’s Day to EVERYONE!

25. Have a dear friend who wound up with a “Tyra ” on her mailbox area. Tyra likes to dress up for festive occasions and holidays. This is her Mothers day ensemble ……….

26. WSB says:

To all of our beautiful mothers…

27. Lucille says:

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY, Menagerie!

To all Treeper mothers, God bless you and keep you during the good times and the not-so-good. We WILL overcome!

28. TonyE says:

Being the Dad, I am amazed at what Moms go through. Just in those first ten months…

Shhh… don’t tell my mom or my wife… they deserve a Mother’s Month.

29. CountryDoc says:

This is my first mother’s day without my mom. The part of me that lives and is driven to live for her pleasure and approval, and the part of me that lives to reflect God’s glory are one and the same. I was blessed beyond measure.

• lotbusyexec says:

I am sorry this is your “first” CountryDoc — One of my brothers wrote this to me after my daughter passed– “Within your wounds, me.” Your mom always with you 💙 and never far ❤️

30. jumpinjarhead says:

Very nice and thoughtful touch SD.

31. Shark24 says:

I share this only because of my mother (RIP). Chatting with the check out lady at the grocery store this morning, I wished her a happy Mother’s day. She thanked my and I said I hoped she would have a nice day after work with family. She said she had to go to her second job so couldn’t do that but her kids were wonderful. She also said she was going to treat herself to a small chocolate cake when she got off. I wished her the best and that is when my mother (now 10 years deceased) got involved. I heard her voice and she told me to buy this women the chocolate cake she spoke about. I went and got one from the bakery, went through the line again and told her to enjoy the cake on my mom. Nice moment. Wasn’t me, was my blessed mother. Happy Mother’s day all!

32. dallasdan says:

Thank you, Menagerie, and Happy Mother’s Day to all who are so blessed. Like many who have commented here, my mom was the bestest ever. 🙂

33. California Joe says:

Happy Mother’s Day and Happy Grandmother’s Day to everyone especially our Treephers!

34. Alleycats says:

Thank you Menagerie!

And a Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms and grandmas and great grandmas here in this magnificent tree. I’m a mom and grandma myself. They are the reason I drew breath all these years.

35. cliffaheadwolvesbehind says:

Happy Mother’s Day Menagerie and to all moms at the treehouse!

36. efilnikcufecin101 says:

Happy Mothers Day Treeper Moms!!!!!!
    Love every one of you!!!!!

37. Happy Mother’s Day Menagerie and all Treeper Moms and Grandmoms.

38. stella says:

Happy Mother’s Day Menagerie! Sharing this video with you because I don’t have sons – but I know that some people do.

• Menagerie says:

Good grief, this is my life! They nailed it. Except in our family we only have a very, very part time when the notion hits him straight guy. Most of the time all three of them are like yellow tie guy! Thanks for the laugh.

39. etbnyc says:

Thank God for this website. Thank you all for educating me and adding pleasurable reading to my days. You are wonderful people. Patriots.

40. etbnyc says:

41. HD says:

Perfectly said/spoken. Thank you.

42. George Hicks says:

Thank you Menagerie and a very blessed Mothers Day to you.
    There is no more important job, NOTHING more important than that of a mother.
    My Mom has been gone since 2001 but there aren’t many days that go by that I don’t think of her, and the wonderful job she did keeping us on the straight and narrow!

43. Curt says:

My mother has been gone many years now. She had a very difficult life, but never stopped loving her children. I think about her every day………