April 2nd – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1169

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Stephanie Grisham Twitter @StephGrisham45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,399 Responses to April 2nd – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1169

1. Troublemaker10 says:

Excerpt:

“This is a sweeping and dangerous attempt by the far left to weaponize the FCC against conservative media outlets and elected officials. They want to turn the FCC into a roving speech police empowered to go after the left’s political opponents,” says FCC Commissioner Brendan Carr.

• looseends says:

Sundance needs to clone himself. I hope he is a able to to write an article pulling together all the Hydroxy related stories.
      We were supposed to get prelim results on NY clinical tests today?

2. burnett044 says:

be it true or not ..be it man made or nature made…the virus is the biggest shiny object before us today….
    meanwhile we have a the New drug war….i agree with Sundance on that…look below the surface .
    as a test i tried to order mask off the inter-webs….was told they could not deliver until May 20-thru June 14..
    each day i feel more and more like I am in the 1984 movie……or 12 monkeys ..
    the market shelves seems stocked ok here (Va)….but folks tend to stare at ya now like you the elephant man….as they look like bumper cars trying to avoid each other.
    2020 is one hell of am year huh?
    oh well hang tuff trust ya gut….be well

3. Lady in Red says:

I wish we could do more to help PDJT. The left is highly organized and broad in its attack on our country and our president. I forget sometimes, but PDJT is a mere human. My heart breaks for him. How can we most effectively have his back? I just can’t help thinking we need to do more! Sorry, just stream of thought, I know everyone here supports him in every way they know how.

4. Troublemaker10 says:

5. DiogeneseVindicated says:

Why in the hell is this taking so long? We have confirmation of a remedy in HCQ. Let’s use it and get back to work now.

• Robert Smith says:

They would rather 1000s die for the small possible side effect.

• That is the stated reason but it isn’t the real reason.

The thing is, the drug works, is safe AND is cheap.

$20 is enough for a full cure (5 days of HCQ, z-pack and zinc). Compare that $20,000 for hospital visits, or a new vaccine for hundreds of million of people (most of them who never would need it).

• gabytango says:

I FIRMLY believe and am in 1,000% agreement with your post, trumplandslide!

• mimbler says:

I think the drug is a game changer, but the vaccine will still be necessary IMO. This virus can go from mild to life threatening in an hour, and the drug is not very effective at that point.

But the hydroxy is good enough that we could open the country back to business, and then save some additional lives when the vaccine becomes available.

• Robert Smith says:

My ER friend works in a major eastern PA hospital system. They had their first successful Covid extubation – 10 days.

• ^^^THIS

Every day that passes costs our economy billions of dollars, thousands of jobs and hundreds of businesses.

• Pokey says:

I think your numbers are off by at least a multiplier of 100 or so. Millions of people have already lost their jobs and most of those were working for small businesses.

• Blue Wildflower says:

If your child is ill and you refuse to give them the medicine the courts will take over the care of the child. Who will take over the care of the people in New York? Will they be left to die? How many people across the United States are not getting the care they need because They want a high death count!

6. Reserved55 says:

Barry/Biden killed 17,000 during the Swi…..the N1……the thing.

7. sunnyflower5 says:

It’s OK, CNN won’t cover Nancy’s House Chinese Virus Committee either……Oh, Wait 🤔https://twitter.com/kayleighmcenany/status/1245798417940525057?s=20

8. Carrie says:

Fabulous article about how NYC Dept of Health is so PC and so consumed with Identity politics, they don’t mind if people die in the process. The hypocrisy from that city is astounding. the claim they can’t get enough resources from the federal government for this crisis, but actually they are the ones who managed it so poorly by giving so many mixed signals.

9. sunnyflower5 says:

Well done!

10. rondo123456 says:

Enough Of The Lies Folks

These are not “my” facts. They are the facts.

“Out of the 1046 classified deaths as to underlying causes in NY thus far 1.72% did not have one or more of Diabetes, Lung Disease, Cancer, Immunodeficiency, Heart Disease, Hypertension, Asthma, Kidney Disease and GI/Liver Disease.”

• Blue Wildflower says:

Give them the Malaria cocktail, it is the cure.

• pyromancer76 says:

Of course they all had underlying conditions. So what? They all were elderly, or had chronic illnesses. What’s not to understand here? Wuhan Virus pushes them to extreme illness and/or death and/or permanently damaged organs.

When it is most of this age group of Americans, how many elderly are there in the U.S. who can be or have been affected? Huge numbers. The country/healthcare system might tend to become overwhelmed – not only for them, but for all the healthy younger people when they are in need of care.

Given the new protections, a healthcare system no longer broken and badly supplied, and new medicines, we should begin to be able to go state by state to return our country to normal.

• rondo- here is a perfect example of the treachery of the New York Commies that run this state:
      Notice the headline- Four New Deaths linked to Covid 19
      Then you read the article and find out that ALL FOUR had pre-existing, problematical medical conditions.
      Really despicable but that’s New York.

11. Reserved55 says:

From the CDC guidelines.

Certifying deaths due to Covid-19

The numbers are FAKE

• QuiAudetVincit says:

I can’t remember the phrase Sundance used so many times. It went something like “X is fake, but Y is real.” My brain isn’t giving up what the full phrase was.

Anyhow, something similar is going on here, if you ask me: the numbers are fake, but the sickness is real. As in, the statistics will be manipulated to scare us further, although there are certainly people who are ill.

• Reserved55 says:

According to CDC most every death is caused by Wuhan Virus.

• Pokey says:

Afraid not. During the 3 months of Wuhan virus, there have been an additional 500,000 deaths due to the flu, 200,000 from cancer, and several other conditions that outpace the Wuhan virus. There have been already 30,000,000 deaths in that time. So I don’t think many are being ascribed to COVID-19.

The numbers are definitely screwed up in several ways, but indicating that COVID-19 as a contributing factor is not to far fetched to be true in thousands of cases. For instance, if I get COVID-19 I will exactly fit the elderly citizen with compromised health as a prior condition. Right now, I expect to live between 4 and 10 more years with my infirmities. If I get the virus, my life expectancy will likely be lowered by 25% if I survive the month, which I would have only an 80% chance of doing. If I die during the next 4 years it would be assumed by other members of my family that I died prematurely of one of my infirmities and as a result of damage done to my longer term health by COVID-19. Keep reading, this isn’t a pity potty story.

I am old, somewhat overweight, pre-diabetic, hypertensive, and have high blood pressure, and I smoked for 20 years before I quit 22 years ago as a stupid young person who wised up. I do what I can including lots of yard work, walking 4-5 miles a day, and I avoid eating too much carbohydrates in my diet. I have lost about 25 lbs that I keep off of me and my A1C is in a safe area. Pot smoking will never help me, even though I live in Colorado. Pot smoking is still smoking and it will destroy my health just as fast, even though it would probably mellow me out as it destroys what is left of my memory like too many of my neighbors here in Colorado.

My point is, arguing about these stupid numbers will never give us our lives back. But shutting down our Country’s economy to save 80% of people who have already made all of their best plays so that, in my case, I can live to see 8 more years of this crazy shit going on in this world, is not worth it to me or especially to anyone who is still productive and raising their kids in an otherwise great economy. President Trump needs to shut down this shutdown immediately!

12. Kaco says:

Please, anybody here on Quercetin and Zinc? I am taking the Zinc Gluconate 50 mg (less elemental zinc than zinc sulfate) and L-Lysine 600 mg and symptoms were better but now I am worse again with more flu like symptoms.

Please let me know what dosage of Quercetin and Zinc, what kind and what brands.

I am NOT a candidate for hydroxychloroquine or the Z pack because of my underlying heart condition of arrhythmias so need this second line of defense.

Thank you!

• gabytango says:

My two daughters (in NYC and Atlanta) both have it. We sent them the Quertecin/500mg ZPack/Zinc/Albuterol Inhaler and EmergenC. After 4 weeks, the NYC daughter is recovering but still needs the Albuterol Inhaler every so often now, and the Atlanta daughter is in the middle of hers.

Apparently, the Quertecin+Nettles, the one we got on Amazon is not to be taken a long period of time. But it is preventive, helps with immunity, diabetes blood sugar and high BP and many other benefits. My research says that no more than 1,000mg be taken daily and the one I purchased has 600mg capsules – so we take only one per day (preventive).

• gabytango says:

NYC daughter is 28 and Atlanta daughter is 26. BOTH girls are super healthy, super fit and eat healthy! It overtook them soooo quickly!! It reduced them to major exhaustion, continuous low grade temperature, breathing difficulties, lung and chest pain. It has been HORRIBLE to watch this happen to them!

• Kaco says:

Thank you, I hope your girls recover well. What brands are you using?

• gabytango says:

The Quertecin we got on Amazon is made by “Designs for Health” and it is Quertecin + Nettles tin big letters on the bottle – $37.50 on Amazon limit one bottle per purchase, Try to get Zinc Sulfate or Zinc Picolinate (the Picolinate is even better absorbed by the body than the Sulfate). Swanson’s is a good brand.

• DaughterofLiberty says:

Thanks Gaby for the info – we’ve been taking Jarrow Lab’s Quertecin and Zinc supplements twice daily for about 2 weeks now – but I did just place a purchase of your recommended Quertecin w/ Nettles and the Zinc Picolinate you’ve described – I noted that the mgs are higher than the Jarrow products we currently use. Thank you again.

Also sending best wishes to your daughters!

• gabytango says:

Thanks for the well wishes, Kaco. Act fast, the choices are limited, hard to find the good brands, because the stocks are really low on everything. You’re probably going to have to surf the web for the proper Zinc.

• sync says:

Mildly symptomatic patients (on floor):
      *Vitamin C (500 BID/ TID) and Zn (75‐100mg/day) and Quercetin (500‐1000 mg/day).

COVID Protocol (updated March 24, 2020)
      Paul E. Marik MD, FCCP, FCCM
      Eastern Virginia Medical School
      Department of Internal Medicine
      Chief, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
      825 Fairfax Ave, Rm 575, Norfolk, VA 23507
      ( 757.446.8910 7 757.446.5242
      marikpe@evms.edu : http://www.evms.edu

• Kaco says:

Thanks for this information and from a doctor. My doctor didn’t know squat about Quercetin and neither does the Cleveland Clinic hotline.

Do you have recommended brands for these?

• sync says:

Extremely difficult to recommend. The FDA has a hands off approach to supplements. I have found Swanson very good but who knows. Sometimes it’s best to eat the foods that contain the supplement you want

from webmd:

Quercetin is a plant pigment (flavonoid). It is found in many plants and foods, such as red wine, onions, green tea, apples, berries, Ginkgo biloba, St. John’s wort, American elder, and others. Buckwheat tea has a large amount of quercetin.

• sync says:

Buy an Oximeter
      If your blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) drops below 93~94%, you should seek emergency care

• Ray Runge says:

Kaco, the zinc sulfate has the zing.

• Kaco says:

Yes, I am sure. I had improved but this damn thing has broken through again! After two weeks of symptoms, it has gotten worse as of last night. I am going to try to get tested since I have an underlying condition. Which brand zinc sulfate do you recommend?

• WhiteBoard says:

use your friend network to find someone that takes medications for arthritis… they will have spare chloroquinee.

save your life – network LOOOK now. .. and take the recipe dr. zelenko used to save the ny patients

• Kaco says:

I think you missed the part that I am NOT a candidate for the chloroquines, I have heart arrhythmia. And I won’t take someone’s medication, even if I did have a friend network for it.

13. burnett044 says:

fyi…some may want a look at italy and the virus…

14. sync says:

Pelosi Flexes Her Muscles; Creates a New Coronavirus Oversight Committee in the House

“Asked if it would have subpoena power, she replied, “It would have subpoena power that’s for sure. It’s no use having a committee unless you have subpoena power. And we would hope that there would be cooperation because this is not a kind of an investigation of the administration it’s about the whole [response].”

“…It would have…” ??????

• Debra says:

Oh, goody. If this is a WHOLE of government approach looking into the whole of GOVERNMENT response, then Nanzi’s words and actions will also be scrutinized, right?

• sync says:

When a Republican on this committee is asking questions there should be a video in the background running an endless loop of Pelosi urging us to go and eat in Chinatown

• convert says:

I truly despise these people. People are dying. People are losing their jobs and businesses and all these people can think about STILL is impeachment!

15. Reserved55 says:

“Animals **raised** as pets”

Bats and pangolins, the likely hosts, are still on the menu

The CN&N is spreading Communist Chinese Propaganda.

16. pyromancer76 says:

I don’t have the citation, but this fits with what I know and why those who use the Diamond Princess to prove that this is no big deal are wrong. Passengers also had the best care – but before new medicines!

From a commenters data. “We have a couple areas where we know what happens. The Diamond Princess is an example. Despite semi quarantines, in short order 20 percent were infected. It would have gone to 80 percent without quarantine. Once proper separation was done, there were exactly ZERO new cases. The Diamond Princess, with 100 percent of the population tested ( zero cases missed) will end with a case mortality of about 3 percent, as 84 are still sick, with 15 critical, and all had excellent hospital care. So 10 to 20 percent mortality is actually quite likely with overwhelmed medical systems).

If there is other data, I would like to find it.

17. Ackman419 says:

I’d love to see some more political push back on this economic shutdown BS.
    I bet every single congress critter and senator, and down to the state and county/city level politicians, are afraid of making a political blunder in this situation. They are all following the herd, cuz safety in numbers.
    As bad as this is economically, and health wise, it’s just as bad politically. The only person leaving the herd is POTUS. I’m not hearing much from our GOPe to counter the constant Dem venom spit at him. It’s not like the defense we put up during the other “crisis”.
    I could be wrong, but the only critter I hear defending POTUS is Cotton.
    Sad.

18. Ozark says:

A tweet worth posting,

EXCLUSIVE: @realDonaldTrump's campaign has been quietly calling local restaurants and ordering large amounts of food to be delivered to hospitals in an effort to feed doctors,nurses& first responders and support local restaurants #coronavirus #COVID19 https://t.co/6A3Zfe5QEz— Brooke Singman (@BrookeSingman) April 2, 2020

19. islandpalmtrees says:

Here is what we expected!

IMHE Coronavirus Model the White House is Relying on is GARBAGE – It Predicted 121,000 Americans Hospitalized by Yesterday; Actual Number?… 31,142
    April 2, 2020, by Cristina Laila

Top White House officials scaled back their predictions and said between 100,000 and 200,000 Americans are projected to die from the Coronavirus.

This is down from the 1.7 million American deaths predicted by a key UK scientist which sent the entire country into panic mode.

Millions and millions of Americans are going to lose their jobs, their homes and their savings.

These so-called “experts” owe the American public an explanation and not just ever-changing models to terrify the masses.

• islandpalmtrees says:

Who was responsible for the data models?

• pacnwbel says:

Inclined to agree with you that the models are rubbish. Where are the actual stats, proof that there are X amount directly attributable to CV, and/or that there are X amount attributable to CV plus co-morbitities of pre existing conditions. Maybe funeral homes can give a reliable total, media certainly can’t or won’t.

20. gsonFIT says:

I think everyone should read this article. Economist has a similar article in the 4/4 edition but haven’t read yet. BBC is pointing out how variable the variables are for measuring CV death rates. As I understand the published rates will be a trend number with a primary goal of measuring when death rate starts to decline. That is the primary purpose of a current death rate in a pandemic.

21. ElGato says:

Treepers,
    There are a lot of comments regarding the use of hydroxychloroquine as a cure. My business is genetics and medication management. We have an app that will tell you in real-time how medications potentially interact with each other, with illnesses, known allergies, and lifestyle. The final portion will show how that particular drug will metabolize for each individual based on your own DNA.
    Yesterday, I added hydroxychloroquine to my profile and was instantly given this warning:
    Severe Drug To Drug Interaction
    The concurrent use of hydroxychloroquine with other agents that prolong QTc interval may result in potentially life-threatening cardiac arrhythmias, including torsades de pointes.
    I had been on Fluconazole and hadn’t yet removed it from my profile. However, you can see the potential problem I may have had.
    Within the next 48 hours, we will be launching in our free app a tab that includes all medications currently used and proposed for COVID-19 therapy. The user simply fills out a profile and enters any medications, including OTCs, into the app and it will instantly inform you of potential adverse drug reactions.
    I am in touch with the DOD and expect them to introduce us to the department in the White House
    handling the private business response to COVID.
    I ask Sundance, et al, for permission to share this info with you when completed, hopefully within the next 24 hours. We’re working our butts off to get this done.

• Jim in TN says:

Thanks. That heart thing was discussed long ago. Back when it was said the recommended dose was half the lethal dose. I have no clue if the latter is true, but people had warned about drug interactions.

• gabytango says:

Thanks for this info and look forward to this app by you! Bravo!

I will say though, with husband’s family in Bolivia and mine Brazil, they use it on children for coughs, men who go hunting or are outdoors for any reason, pregnant women with Zika, myriad ways and reasons with no negative effects – for over 40 years. The heart issue seems to be the one “negative.” A simple research will also tell you that taking the HCQ is not meant to be prolonged. People just need to follow directions.

22. Johnny Dollar says:

When churches are labeled as “non essential,” that’s equivalent to saying God is non essential.

My guess would be that God is very irritated about this .

The Old Testament is full of examples of what happens to people when God gets, shall we say, pissed off.

23. alligatriot says:

Earlier posts indicate some confusion over Florida Governor’s executive order yesterday announcing “Safer At Home” guidelines.
    Part of the order regarding those over 65 and those with compromised health suggests staying home, period.

I spoke with my state house representative’s office a few minutes ago and they are apparently getting many calls for more details. What they are being told by the governor’s office is: all citizens should try to stay at home if possible, limit contact, practice social distancing, etc.

No plans to detain seniors or others for taking care of essential business (food, medicine, gas, etc.). We are encouraged to try and use home delivery or store pick-up services when possible.

Those under 65 and healthy, read the executive order for “essential activities” you can engage in.

Bottom line at this point seems to be “use your common sense”. Except for seniors like me who may have lost their senses and we just need to stay home ’til summer! LOL!

Hope this doesn’t add more confusion to the issue.

IMPORTANT!
    If you or someone you know is a Florida resident and need help with getting a meal, groceries, medicine or other items, please call 1-800-96ELDER. They will get back to you and find someone in your area who can help.

My state rep’s office was extremely helpful!

24. winky says:

This is a great read from a friend about what happened to Italy and it will make it tough to read cause it is what has been happening here…… and that is why I hope PTrump will not give up on pushing back on China.
    it is China and the Communist party….unfettered access to Italy and a sellout of its citizens. Being Italian it saddens me to see Italy losing its identity which has been going on for a long time.

25. Troublemaker10 says:

26. JAS says:

Something is really wrong in Central Florida. I just watched the Orlando Spectrum news and they were showing an aerial view of a drive through testing site – cars lined up early in then morning – probably hundreds.

The person interviewed in the report said they can only test 50 per day as mandated by FEMA! A lot of people got turned away even though they had 2400 tests readily available.

According to the person on site they cannot test any more than 50 a day because the labs and hospitals that perform the tests can’t handle any more tests. Test results are delayed 4~5 days.

So, the numbers were are seeing in Orlando and other parts of Florida are lagging be days and days. As of noon today Orange County is up to 503 positive cases. Had less than 200 three days ago.

What the hell is going on???

• Lady in Red says:

One thing going on is panicked people lining up to get a test when they don’t really need one.

• dilonsfo says:

Yep. The same people who bought 2 years worth of toilet paper. The news media should be held accountable for the constant fear mongering.

• gabytango says:

I have a friend whose son is a doctor there in a hospital in Orlando. He asked her to tell me (due to my daughters having covid, but no medication is available to them in either NYC or Atlanta), that there is NO medicine/treatment available in Orlando, either. He said “there is a shortage” of the Plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine).

What is going on???? Didn’t several countries give us MILLIONS of pills?? WHERE ARE THEY??

Our friend, a Cuban owner of a pharmacy told us that last week, the GOVERNMENT actually physically went into all the pharmacies in Miami (his included) and CONFISCATED ALL the Hydroxycholorquine/Palquenil everyone had in stock!!

WHERE are we living????? We are in such shock.

• Carrie says:

If you need one in the area, have your GP get private tests from LabCorp or Quest Diagnostics (time frame changes according to area but anywhere from 2-5 days for results usually). Most insurance companies will pay for these tests. Tests done by hospitals have to use state labs and they can’t handle the volume so private companies have picked up the slack.

27. milktrader says:

Model transparency!

#showusthemath

28. Troublemaker10 says:

29. JAS says:

I wish someone would contact POTUS and tell him that If any one of us, including large companies want to donate to the fight, that we all get an income credit on next year’s income tax form. I’m sure all of us could donate a bit.

That would free more money that is NOT immediate debt for the country, but deferred until AFTER the elections 🙂

30. WeThePeople2016 says:

31. trishinsouthernillinois says:

I work for a commercial cleaning company. I clean a RailRoad office/depot.

I just received this bizarre request in a text message from my boss:

“Starting today I need pics everyday for daily cleanings or disinfection. It has been requested by the customer as proof. It can be pics of floors being mopped , wiping down surfaces or cleaning toilets. I just need to have 1 or 2 pics daily for every cleaning that you do wheteher its 2 times a week or 7 times a week. If you clean multiple times per day I will need pics of that too. I know it’s a pain but we really need it for proof. So please start sending immediately”
    I said, “proof? Are you kidding me?”
    I clean stuff I bet no one ever thinks to clean. My RR is probably one of the cleanest around. Here’s the reply I got:
    “Yes they want proof this Covid virus is serious shit”

I believe the boss meant to put a period after the word, “proof.” I also think the word, “this” was the beginning of a new sentence & she was making an exasperated comment.

Now how in the hell do i take a picture while I’m cleaning a toilet or mopping a floor…both of my hands will be in gloves (I ain’t touching my phone wearing those!!!) or pushing a mop.

I just 😆 & said “ok”. I’m gonna bombard her with picts! 😂🤣🤣

• booger71 says:

Maybe your boss should just hire a photograher….:)

• WSB says:

Have the Boss buy you a GoPro with a head band…

What would be funny is to take pictures behind a sheet of plastic! Put the damn thing in a Ziploc and don’t worry about the clarity.

Maybe the client will eventually get it.

• Redzone says:

Bring some dirt in your pocket and smear it around. Take “before” pic. Clean it and take “after” pic. Repeat twice in different parts of the Building. Go home and bill for a full day of work.

• trishinsouthernillinois says:

😆😆😆

• trishinsouthernillinois says:

I am going to take a pict of every door knob, keypad, telephone, cabinet knob/handle, area on door around the knob, staplers, hole punches, copy machine buttons & drawer pulls, backs of chairs & arm rests, pens, keyboards & mice’, & all the other obvious stuff I always wipe down with a bleach rag since I started 2yrs ago.
        They are gonna regret asking me to do this. 🤣🤣🤣

• dilonsfo says:

They do that for lawsuits; and you can bet there will be plenty filed as soon as this calms down. People will accuse all kinds of businesses and politicians of negligence and that’s why they lost loved ones, have permanent health problems, and can’t get a date. The TV lawyers will start advertising soon.

32. WhiteBoard says:

hey team i dont know if this is useful!.

but i did see the only republican to go with Pelosi on her secret trip to Afghanistan in oct 2019 was the guy who authored the propaganda on US citizens bill – SEE the last line of Post

same time frame prior to covid 19 ( meaning cant travel after it hits!)

The nine-member delegation included House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff, Foreign Affairs Chairman Eliot Engel, Homeland Security Chairman Bennie Thompson and lone Republican Rep. Mac Thornberry, the ranking member of the House Armed Services Committee who has announced he won’t seek reelection.

Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012
    In 2012 Thornberry introduced the Smith-Mundt Modernation Act of 2012 to amend the 1948 Smith-Mundt Act prohibiting the domestic dissemination of propaganda produced for foreign audiences.

33. OhNoYouDont says:

COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
    Last updated: April 02, 2020, 12:44 GMT

Worldwide Coronavirus Total Cases: 1,013,748
    (955,136 4/2/2020 @ 12:44 GMT)

Worldwide Coronavirus Active Cases:
    April 02, 2020 – 748,756 Currently Infected Patients
    (703,547 4/2/2020 @ 12:44 GMT)

* 711,058 (95%) in Mild Condition (667,342 4/2/2020 @ 12:44 GMT)
    * 37,698 (5%) Serious or Critical (36,205 4/2/2020 @ 12:44 GMT)

Worldwide Coronavirus Closed Cases:
    April 02, 2020 – 264,992 Cases which had an outcome:
    (251,589 4/2/2020 @ 12:44 GMT)

* 212,015 (80%) Recovered / Discharged (203,011 4/2/2020 @ 12:44 GMT)
    * 52,977 (20%) Deaths (48,578 4/2/2020 @ 12:44 GMT)

—–

COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
    Last updated: April 02, 2020, 23:58 GMT

United States Coronavirus Cases: 244,230 (215,357 4/2/2020 @ 12:08 GMT)
    United States Coronavirus Deaths: 5,886 (5,113 4/2/2020 @ 12:08 GMT)
    United States Coronavirus Recovered: 10,403 (8,878 4/2/2020 @ 12:08 GMT)

—–

COMPARISON BETWEEN OHIO AND ALL HER BORDERING STATES
    Last updated: April 02, 2020, 23:58 GMT

USA State; Total Cases; (New Cases); Total Deaths; (New Deaths); Active Cases;

Michigan; 10,791; (+1,457); 417; (+80); 10,369;

Pennsylvania; 7,016; (+1,014); 90; (+16); 6,888;

Indiana; 3,039; (+474); 78; (+13); 2,961;

Ohio; 2,902; (+355); 81; (+16); 2,821;

Kentucky; 770; (+90); 31; (+11); 675;

West Virginia; 217; (+29); 2; (zero); 215;

34. WSB says:

Has anyone else noticed what Fox is now dong to Lou Dobbs?

They have effectively shut down his advocacy for President Trump by forcing him to RERUN THE President’s FIVE PEE EM press conference.

This reduce’s Lou’s ability to have more than one guest on per night.

What the Hell is going on here?!

Lou, please write in and tell us what is going on? Have they suspended your contract?

Cold Anger in NYS.

• WSB says:

So cold…doing.

• mimbler says:

No, his time slot was moved to 4 cst which is when PDJT briefing is scheduled, so Dobbs switches over to the briefing when it starts. The 6 o’clock Dobbs is just a re run of his show to fill time where they canceled Trish and Kennedy.

• WSB says:

Thank goodness!!! We are still recording his 7 PM show, and all we have been seeing is the press conference again.

Why wouldn’t Fox just keep his show at the normal hour as it has been, and just run the press conference in real time?

Are they trying to lose him viewers?

We are in EST, and Lou has always been on at 7 PM. Why did they switch him?

• mimbler says:

I never heard why, but they were reducing programming hours due to the virus. And they know once they go to reruns people switch the channel, so Lou’s slot would have to slide to an earlier time.

• WSB says:

That is what is so bothersome.it’s almost as though that is what they wanted to do, without notification, but Lou was able to eek out a preamble.

Again, maybe due to a well written contract.

The problem is that we never heard about the time change and have been turning off the show we normally watch because we already have seen the presser.

Games played, IMHO.

35. OhNoYouDont says:

Top paragraph should read …

COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
    Last updated: April 02, 2020, 23:58 GMT

36. A2 says:

Sky news Australia: China ‘has been called out by Trump and Boris Johnson’ for its ‘brutal cover-up’
    Apr 2, 2020

37. Lady in Red says:

38. jeans2nd says:

A couple well-known facts –

Sundance has outlined several times our supply chains, especially the food supply chain, to alleviate any fears of Americans “starving to death” (never gonna happen).

Stay with me…..

The San Joaquin Valley, Rep Devin Nunes’ district, is rightly called the breadbasket to the Solar System. The Valley has been struggling with lack of water resources due to Guv Gavin Newsomes’ tyrannical water restrictions.

Now, take a walk with me down Memory Lane…..

19 Feb 2020
    “Trump OKs more California water for Valley farmers. Gavin Newsom files a lawsuit”

How did the Prez know that Rep Nunes’ district would become so very critically important to the U.S. just one short month later?
    Almost like the guy has a direct line to Heaven…..

39. toothpick says:

Click to access FISC%20Misc%2019%2002%20Order%20Extending%20Time%20to%20Respond%20200325.pdf

The governments time to respond to the FISA court was extended to April 3 2020. This still going to happen or has it been extended again ?

40. Zydeco says:

On top of the Communist Party of China and the Democommunist Party USA achieving their wildest dreams with the corona virus depression, now this, and patriots can’t even march on Washington, DC if they wanted to due to increasing lock down.

41. A2 says:

Hong Kong Covid19 update, 3 April.

Hong Kong orders pubs and bars to close

Hong Kong has ordered pubs and bars to close for two weeks from 6 pm on Friday as the financial hub steps up social distancing restrictions and joins cities around the world in the battle to halt the spread of coronavirus.

Reuters reports that anyone who violates the new law faces six months in jail and a fine of HK$50,000 ($6,450).

The extraordinary move comes a week after the government stopped all tourist arrivals and transit passengers at its airport and said it was considering suspending the sale of alcohol in some venues.

“Any premises (commonly known as bar or pub) that is exclusively or mainly used for the sale or supply of intoxicating liquors … must be closed,” the government said in a statement late on Thursday.

It added that 62 confirmed coronavirus cases in the city had been linked to bars, leading to 14 further infections, including a 40-day-old baby.

Hong Kong has 802 cases of coronavirus and four deaths from the disease.

Alcohol will still be available in supermarkets and convenience stores.“

• A2 says:

A correction, now 803 confirmed cases the latest was a 22yr old male student, flying in from London on BA27.

So far, Discharged154. Pending admission6 Hospitalised 623 Serious 8 critical 6 Deceased 4

• A2 says:

I see two fewer cases on the critical list thiis morning. hHong Kong uses antivirals in treatment.

• A2 says:

I should add, as of 2 April (yesterday) 37 newly confirmed cases, 30 were imported cases
          21 males and 16 females aged between two and 71. 17 were returning students.

• thetrain2016 says:

That works, like aspirin as birth control.

• A2 says:

What works as ‘aspirin to birth control’? If you referring to bars and pubs under closure for two weeks, considering that 62 cases were confirmed in several drinking establishments and a further 12 linked cases to those folks, they want to break the link. Alcohol is still for sale. By law they cannot just target a few establishments it has to apply equally or it will be challenged in court. Meanwhile in most restaurants you can still order a beer or wine to go with your meal. But only four people to a table and tables have to be spaced 1.5 metres apart.

• thetrain2016 says:

I don’t get it, sorry.

• A2 says:

You have to know the local context. A bar or pub has a liquor license. If they also serve food a food license. The establishments targeted have only a liquor license. They do not serve food. However they do serve bar snacks, bowls of peanuts or crisps ( yeah let’s all use our fingers to put them in our mouths and dip for more). sometimes these establishments allow patrons to order in food from nearby restaurants, though many bars discourage it as they don’t gain a profit from it.

Local restaurants that may also serve wine or beer, serve communal dishes. In Hong Kong they come with a serving spoon or chopsticks so no one washes their chopsticks in the food. Unlike China, this is generally observed.

Outside of these pricey bar/pub establishments ( and we know where they are) most Hong Kong people buy their drinks from supermarkets or convenience stores because it is cheaper. They sit outside and drink and chat, though I notice where they congregate has stopped in the villages. The daipaidongs still are open, but most people who don’t want to cook get take away. That was true before the onset of the coronavirus.

Hope this answers your questions.

42. trishinsouthernillinois says:

I doesn’t matter what store I go to, everything that disappeared has made an appearance or a come back, i.e; paper towels, TP, bleach, etc.
    EXCEPT, chlorox/bleach wipes!
    Have these gone extinct? Try to order some & they are OUT OF STOCK.
    Any theories?

43. ltravisjr says:

Its perfectly clear to me that outside of Trump (and he seems resigned to the possibility), everyone in authority or with influence are content with or are actively pushing for this shutdown to go…well, for many months. I can’t get my head around what reality is or even can be now. Anyway…

Whether or not this virus truly warranted it, if the “powers” remain determined to keep it all shut down through the summer and beyond, – what happens? I mean literally, in society, in our families, in everyday life, what happens?

44. Troublemaker10 says:

45. dufrst says:

Now behold the snake in the grass start to wind and turn. Fauci definitely is looking to scape goat seeing his mitigation become an unmitigated disaster for our nation’s economy (he wasn’t present for today’s conference). First he’s a victim needing protection. Now he’s leaking and backstabbing the President

46. Lady in Red says: