Fighter…

…Over broken glass, through a hurricane; undeterred, determined and steadfast….

Borrowing from Mike Vanderboegh – “This is no small thing, to restore a republic after it has fallen into corruption. I have studied history for years and I cannot recall it ever happening. It may be that our task is impossible. Yet, if we do not try then how will we know it can’t be done? And if we do not try, it most certainly won’t be done. The Founders’ Republic, and the larger war for western civilization, will be lost.”

“But I tell you this: We will not go gently into that bloody collectivist good night. Indeed, we will make with our defiance such a sound as ALL history from that day forward will be forced to note, even if they despise us in the writing of it.”

“And when we are gone, the scattered, free survivors hiding in the ruins of our once-great republic will sing of our deeds in forbidden songs, tending the flickering flame of individual liberty until it bursts forth again, as it must, generations later. We will live forever, like the Spartans at Thermopylae, in sacred memory.

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2020, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

152 Responses to Fighter…

1. Blue Wildflower says:

Thank you, Sundance!

• Mark L. says:

Like!

• hitgirl18 says:

I agree! We cant do it, but God can and President Trump is God’s chosen and anointed implementing God’s plan to save America and ultimately the world! So we cant fail! What could be better than this?

• Dutchman says:

A “Leader” without FOLLOWERS, is,….just a guy.
          PDJT could not have accomplished anything, without having US,….and he KNOWS it.

The Uniparty, on the otherhand has contempt for the people, and thinks it is up to THEM, the elitists, to tell their “followers” what to think.

“We will NOT go quietly, into that bloddy collectivist good night!”

Amen, and NO, we won’t.

Liberty is a concept that can NOT be extinguished, no matter how hard they try!

• dbobway says:

Amen.
            Thank you from the bottom of my morning coffee Sundance,

“A “Leader” without FOLLOWERS, is,….just a guy.
            PDJT could not have accomplished anything, without having US,….and he KNOWS it.”
            Thank you from the start of my second cup Dutchman.”

Profound words describing our historically impossible task,
            To protect the beacon of human civilization, reached by the United States of America.
            Individual freedom is the priceless commodity of man.
            No amount of wealth can buy it and no amount of evil can destroy it.
            Lord, let us change history, in your name, from whence the light of liberty was lit.
            Without God’s strength and wisdom, it can’t be done.
            Without our resolve, we can’t defeat evil.
            Trillions of dollars are at stake.
            No amount of affluence can replace ‘individual freedom’
            Our lives depend on it,
            Once one feels individual freedom,
            There is no alternative.

• dave casper says:

He is the Great Prince in the last days. We know this by his enemies, even more than we know him.

• Harlan says:

I just hope and pray that God has Trump’s successor waiting in the wings.

• luke says:

Rather you know it or not…. Thanks SD. You help me get my point; our point across.

• Gordon Merritt says:

Amen!!!!

• spoogels says:

I loved the late Mike VanderBoegh on Sipseystreetirregulars
      Read him all the time
      The DeepState also hounded him

2. lieutenantm says:

It’s not an easy thing for sure, to raise and win an American comeback.

• dilonsfo says:

You are right. I still am saddened that so many let President Trump down in the mid-term elections in 2018. 40% of Republicans voted, so the majority didn’t bother. Lost the house and caused this great man to go through that ridiculous impeachment mess. Yet, President Trump never complained about us and never stopped fighting for this great Country. God Bless President Trump, keep him strong, keep him healthy, surrounded him with Your mercy and goodness.

• fragemall says:

I’d like to spit some Beechnut in Paul Ryan’s eye!

He is the dirty traitor that cost us the house in 2018.

• bentley1blog says:

fragemall…couldn’t have said it better. Paul Ryan is a detestable little man. Best buds with Pence on top of it. Go figure!!

• Phil Bacon says:

Think of the glass half full. Without the Republicans losing the house, we would never have had the Democrats’ naked depravity of the law and common fairness marched before the Country for all to see.

Perhaps it was planned as a way to bring down a party of corruption and deceit. The President has survived and looks to another 4 years where the real heavy lifting of repair and restore can take place…with God’s help.

3. Akindole says:

When I see Mike V’s words brought up…I’m still overwhelmingly saddened by his passing.
    If you don’t know his history, study it. He saw the dark side and then the light. And, he cooled many a hot head.

4. Deplorable_Infidel says:

“And if we do not try, it most certainly won’t be done. The Founders’ Republic, and the larger war for western civilization, will be lost”.

That sums up why PDJT left his life of luxury to enter the blood sport of Politics.

• sickconservative says:

My wife knowing I am a sports fan see’s it that way.

• FrankieZee says:

The greatest thing DJT has done is to show us to not be afraid to fight. That is why we will not be defeated.

• sickconservative says:

That is an absolute truth and the sooner the establishment is either eliminated or learns it the better our country will be.

• Judith says:

Remember when President trump “jumped the fence” with his body guards in tow, to avoid the mobs set up outside to thwart his rally?

President Trump has taught us to be singular of purpose and undeterred. He has mastered a world of barricades and fences that keeo lesser men from the attempt.

I have taught my kids to “jump the fence,” even as others move passively through the line to the slaughterhouse. Deplorables tthe world over have taken note, all led by the courage of one great man.

The movement is here to stay. We will *not* submit to their New/One World Order. UNiparty is DONE. Last one out, can shut the light.

• Raptors2020 says:

It seemed bleak many times in the past:

True American liberalism may have died with JFK. The nihilism of the modern Left is called punitive liberalism by James Piereson.

After MLK’s assassination, the cities burned. The dream of a color-blind society may have died with him.

The Left, as always, is opposed to republican democracy. They aspire to a one-party omnipotent state.

Government debt will, sooner rather than later, prove a huge challenge to preserving democracy.

The American people overcame the Depression and Hitler and the Soviet Union, and they’ll overcome whatever looms.

5. mugzey302 says:

😥

6. Sgt Stryker says:

RIP Mike….
    You are missed.
    III/0317

7. T2020 says:

God blessed me with CTH. SD and fellow Treepers…THANK YOU.😇🙏🇺🇸❤️

• Grandma Covfefe says:

Count me in, too, in that blessing God bestowed on us.

• Lion2017 says:

Amen! 🇺🇸🙏🏻

• T20- Me too! I don’t know how I managed before I somehow discovered this wonderful place. There is nowhere else online where I feel so comfortable and comforted as I do among the denizens of the Conservative Tree House.
      Thank you Sunday for your patriotism, vigilance, courage and daily dose of hope and strength. We need you almost as much as we need our President Trump to help us see the light through the Darkness.

• COlibertybelle says:

Amen, T2020. Every time I find myself down about politics, or hear of some atrocity against the innocent, I come to the Treehouse. Hanging out here with Treepers gets me thru the tough times and the BS, makes me feel better – not so alone. I thank my Heavenly Father for CTH and for all that Sundance does for us and for the country. God bless all of you.

8. Robert Smith says:

The Spartan are a valuable lesson in sacrifice for the greater good. But didn’t the Spartans stay too pure to their ideals and were later defeated by the Thebans? We need to win this battle, there may not be another chance in our lifetime.

9. Flight93Gal says:

Interesting perspective and commentary, Sundance.

Unfortunately, the Spartans at Thermopylae and the battle, which changed the course of European history, was best known for the ultimate sacrifice –the result of the King and 300 of his soldiers fighting the battle to their death–without assistance from the Army since it was never sent.

So, if the CTH/deplorables and VSGPOTUS are like the Spartans and their King and if the establishment is the enemy force and greater in numbers, (true) our odds of long term victory are AWFUL!

Oh, well. Even if temporary victory is the norm, our valiant effort with VSGPOTUS leading the charge will preserve this great Republic–for the enjoyable, wonderful, MAGA America we get to enjoy short term.

And… these great memories will forever be preserved for future Generations to look favorably upon and treasure!

• Bert Darrell says:

Why is it that PDJT brought the armed forces from the ruins promoted by the Obama presidency to riches in every respect (paid with the sweat of American taxpayers) yet the “leaders” of the armed forces can’t miss a chance to try and stab him in the back?
      Asking for a friend.

• oldumb says:

Just a guess is that money was being spent but not on equipment, maintenance and the like. Now the money spent IS going to those things. So wherever the money was going before is getting less or none. So I think they miss their graft.

• MelH says:

Bert Darrell, that was nowhere more apparent than at this year’s State of the Union Address, when those Military Brass sat in the first row and sneered. I wondered what was on their minds, considering they got a raise and all kinds of money for more equipment, and he is ALWAYS praising them. What more were they wanting to ask of him, I wonder.

• Beverly says:

Because Barack Hussein Obama, traitor in chief, gutted our officer corps. Instead of killing all of them like Josef Stalin, he replaced patriotic Warrior generals with political left wing generals, backstabbers and suck-ups.

See James mattis for an example. Colon Bowel was another such general.

And remember that they had an actual communist cadet at West point. This guy would have been run out of that place on a rail and tarred and feathered and stripped of every commission and the current West point administration was too gutless and cowardly to punish the guy let alone kick him out.

Satan is very effective at bringing rot, disloyalty, and disaster into this world. Everything good, Satan works through his minions to destroy.

He has made the international left his vehicle.

• Judith says:

Even as I despise the Global elite for their greed and disregard for the greater humanity, I must catch myself, for isn’t Satan the one who curses men and looks down on them for their weakness? Satan is the great divider.

I will not be as Satan.

Instead, I will work toward the good and *inspire* lesser men to follow. And if some must “hang by nooses” as a deterrent to others who would work to extinguish a free people, so be it.

I will nevertheless pray for their souls.

This is the will of God, to recover his *lost* flock, and my work here is to help Him do just that, by changing the negative energy that separates us from Him. This is the netherworld where Satan lies in wait to claim souls.

God’s army is come to shine Light into darkness.

• rayvandune says:

Any officer promoted to Star / Flag rank during the Obama Reign of Error can be presumed to be a dud, more effective at politics than professional leadership. Same with FBI Special Agents promoted to head of Field Offices.

• bleep21k says:

@Flight93Gal – “…our odds of long term victory are AWFUL!”

Knowing this doesn’t make me less determined to make sure President Trump gets a second term, or even “fearful” of defeat and thus the “fundamental change” that may take place in America.

“Temporary victory” is victory is it not? Start there –

“Thus it is that in war the victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.

• James Carpenter says:

…which goes a long way towards explaining why our President’s progress in Swamp Draining wasn’t swift from day one.
        Donald J Trump has seen roadblocks before and learned patience, preparing the ground for a fight he can win, making solid moves when possible.
        Playing the “long game” suits him. And we can be of aid by electing Congress Critters that will support him.
        Because if we don’t and he can’t, and things go downhill from there…
        the following seen at link of Mike V up at the top:

Edmund Burke reconsidered in the light of 20th Century funeral pyres.
        “Remember: Evil exists because good men don’t kill the government officials committing it.” — Kurt Hofmann.

• Christopher D. Johnson says:

It is also important to remember that, by their sacrifice, the Spartans inspired the rest of the Greeks to oppose and eventually overcome and push back the Persians and are remembered and lauded to this day for their heroism.

In your example, we may fall, but in the choosing to fight we will inspire others to fight and, in so doing, drive the enemy back.

Sometimes just choosing to stand, particularly when it is on God’s side, is enough to change everything.

• Judith says:

Yes! We are fighting for a greater good than ourselves, just as our forefathers “watered the tree of Liberty.”

Who was it that said, there is no greater glory than to lay down one’s life for a friend.

10. Old Dawg says:

I am now an old soldier. While that is true, I will not simply fade away. I WILL NOT go out on my knees, period. Our Republic means much to me and I will fight for its survival, a fact which I’ve already proved. There are millions more that are: Just. Like. Me.

• The Boss says:

Can’t teach an Old Dawg new tricks anyway.
      Keep that bite far worse than your bark.

• publilius syrus2 says:

I swore an oath, and the Officers Oath is for a lifetime.
      Got your back, brother Dawg.

• VandalizeDuhMastuhsAlgorithms says:

As is an NCO’s

More to add soon

• VandalizeDuhMastuhsAlgorithms says:

I’d love to participate in a Retired/Veterans muster and pass-in-review down the National Mall.

With POTUS inviting National leaders to attend, whether they wanted to or not.

10 wide by 100 deep, in uniform or not, carrying arm or not, with canes, walkers and/or wheelchairs as needed, or not.

Hours later, he addresses the nation with the message, “Up to now, we have not yet begun to fight. Now we will.”

2 Chronicles 7:14

• H.R. says:

Tru dat, Old Dawg.

The left hasn’t counted on how many of us geezers would be happy to sacrifice the 2, 3, a half-dozen or a dozen more years we have remaining to preserve The Republic for our children and grandchildren.

If each of us over-the-hill patriots, with steely resolve, mange to neutralize one for one or two or three of the destroyers of the greatest country in human history before we rest, we can go out satisfied we have done our part as did our forefathers.

We went through one tribulation of brother against brother, father against son, neighbor against neighbor. A tragedy it was; a horrific cost! If necessary, we must do it again to save the Republic.

However…….. we still have a chance to save the Republic through the ballot box, so let’s give it a shot. If that fails, let the Swamp Critters, Commies, Regressives, and brainwashed sheeple idiots be forewarned. The Republic Must.Not.Falter.Or.Fail.

• Gunner says:

Ooohrahh, Dawg. Seabag’s already packed; ready to report for duty…again!

• VandalizeDuhMastuhsAlgorithms says:

Let’s see a Retired Reserve / Honorably Discharged Veterans muster on the National Mall.

In uniform, or not.

Bearing arms, or not

In wheelchairs, walkers, canes, or marching unassisted.

With a Pass and Review with POTUS and selected guests, Senators and Representatives, senior military officers and leaders of the Executive Branch agencies, and maybe Chief Justice John Roberts in attendance on the center platform.

Formed up in formations of 10 abreast, 100 deep. Times a thousand. That’s only 1 million.

We would just be getting started.

At the end, have POTUS address the nation with the above dignitaries beside him, essentially stating, “We have not yet begun to fight. Now we begin.”

Reformations, spiritual and/or social, have happened before!

Ask Moses.
      Ask Gideon.
      Ask King David.
      Ask Queen Esther.
      Ask Constantine.
      Ask Martin Luther.

Among others.

2 Chronicles 7:14 if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land. ESV

• Rotor says:

I too have raised my hand and taken the oath.
      This old soldier will preserve the honor and memory of all the old soldiers that have fought to make us free.

• Irish19Kilo says:

Agree 1000% Dawg, it almost seems like we Vets are like the army of the dead that you see raised up in many Hollywood movies. Brought back to life for one final battle against evil and to free the world of it. Seems that storyline is prevalent in many films so there must be some truth to it as we are witnessing our slow and intentional destruction by those elected that feel they are above us. The evil ways of Satan have infested those same individuals and I fear that battle looms quite close on the horizon.

11. coldanger says:

Wow!!!

12. sickconservative says:

Don’t remember if I said it here but my one black employee came back in 16 saying he wasn’t sure that he did the right thing voting for DJT as it wasn’t done in his family or friends.
    He won’t be the only one anymore.

• bleep21k says:

@sickconservative – invite your employee to TCTH and tell him to look up bleep21k, and even if there were only to be TWO of us I’d have his back!

There are more than two of us though, in my neck of the woods I have people saying “Trump ain’t racist, and he’s still cool – I’d vote for him” sentiment goes a long way.

Actually getting my folks voting for President Trump – well even I know that’s stretch, but I’m on it!

• Beverly says:

Bleep, I bet you noticed that Donald Trump was Never a racist — until he started beating the lefties like a rented mule.

I sure did. I also noticed that he was never accused of being a woman hater, either. (Well, ok, a playboy, but he was never a rapist like bill Clinton.)

I also know that he has been on friendly terms with Oprah Winfrey for many years and I noticed that during the Hillary Clinton campaign, Oprah came out and said you don’t have to like her just vote for her(!), but I think she really did like Donald Trump. as far as I know, she hasn’t been publicly critical of him and a long time ago she did an interview with him on her show and ask him about whether he would be interested in running for president. You can find that one on YouTube unless they have stuffed it into the memory hole.

13. Joaquin Deleon says:

We march or die!

14. scrap1ron says:

They got us surrounded, the poor bastards.

15. no-nonsence-nancy says:

I love the way they’re making ads from his rallies in the different states. I can’t wait for him to come back to mine!

16. JohnCasper says:

Hail Trump, show thy might
    Let your thunder roar and your lightning strike!
    Hurl straight and mightily into the fire and fray
    And let America’s enemies know fear from this day!
    From the mountains high and the valleys low
    Throughout America the battle wail begins to grow!
    (Borrowing from Old Norse Prose Edda)

17. Reserved55 says:

The older gray haired lady at the end of the video. WATCH

• FrankieZee says:

As Trump would say, the UNDERBELLY of the USA. The people who the MSM never poll. and if they did would never give the right answer.

• Judith says:

Stealth. Yes. Patriots that walk the walk. We are legion.

• GB Bari says:

I think that lady Sharon would tell them her right answer, she’s unafraid to proclaim her support for President Trump.

More and more people have had enough of the Lefts bullying and attempts to shame Trump supporters. KAG Trump 2020!

• treehouseron says:

She said she drove over from Tennessee but that woman right there is the typical appalachian woman. She’s the reason Country music has more radio stations than any other genre, she’s the reason college football is as big as the NFL, and she’s the reason the Democrats have to cheat to win.

• TANGO268 says:

You are right of course. She could be in my family or one of our friends. We are in every state, even the so-called blue ones. Some of us work in enemy territory, but we are there too in the big, failing Democrat-run cities. We don’t watch TV much anymore because we recognize what they are trying to do. The only movies we watch are whatever Mel Gibson or Clint Eastwood put out. Our jeans are pulled up at the waist and fit comfortably around our ankles. We don’t put bumper stickers on our cars because we pay insurance premiums out of our hard-earned dollars. Our towns don’t shut down for a week because a little snow falls. Our kids are not confused about anything because we explain things we learned from God’s unerring truth. We agree with Andrew Breitbart: WAR!

18. stringplayer55 says:

Gives me chills reading this. Epic poetry that represents where we are as a Republic and who we are as patriots!

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

19. mdaush says:

I’m Spartacus!

20. TonyE says:

When it comes down to it, I prefer the Roman Legions.

Unlike the Trojans, the Romans were very, very, really very smart at war. They knew when to walk away (for a little bit, that is, in Germania); when to demolish, destroy, burn, enslave and salt the fields of their enemies (Carthage); and when to co-opt, use, control and tax their new found allies (most everybody else).

While the Trojans valiantly fought to their ultimate sacrifice for their honor, the Romans fought the ultimate Wars for the spoils, power and riches of Empire.

The Trojans fought to the death, the Romans built an Empire that lasted 1000 years in the West and 1500 in the East.

I think of Trump as Caesar Donaldo Trumpus. The good thing is that, for our Caesar, his children and Praetorian Guard are true.

And, yes, as a matter of fact my blood line does owe some to the Etruscans and Latins.

(…and the Carthaginians too… dang it, you ought to see how I fill the US Census, I need two pages!).

Veni, Vidi, Vici!

21. Todd says:

That advertisement has the WOW Factor!

Excellent work! As usual…

No ridiculous platitudes, no BS, just real results for the American worker.

Success unites all Americans.

We shall succeed!

22. Charlotte Powell Brooks says:

“We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.” President John Adams

The moral and religious people of this country have always been and will always be victorious.

• Todd says:

LOVE always wins. The sun will always rise. God will prevail over evil. Good will prevail over the devil. LOVE is the reason why we’re all here. We love America, we love God, we love freedom and we love what’s just and right. We are fair, honest people with our own flaws and quirks, and we are God fearing Christians that believe in Jesus Christ.

“Arrest him now!” That is what they say today, and that is what they said 2020 years ago.

How dare you speak the truth? Who do you think you are? Jesus?

LOVE has been persecuted for centuries.

No more!

It’s time for evil to go to hell forever.

Amen.

23. marry says:

Henry Fifth: …From this day to the ending of the world, but we in it shall be remembered; We few, we happy few, we band of brothers…and gentlemen in England now a-bed shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhood cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us.TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP MAGA

• Truthandjusticeforall says:

Henry V’s speech on St Crispins Day at the battle of Agincourt was exactly what I thought of when reading it. May we be as successful in this fight as the English were in that one, against similar odds.

24. TradeBait says:

Be not afraid. Fight the good fight. God wins.

25. Don says:

LBJ Overestimated his 200 year guarantee of keeping Black Americans beholden to the democrats…. It took someone like DJT to fight the enslavement !

26. “He’s done more for the black people than they realize… he gave us jobs when we didn’t have none.”

Well said!!!! And I think a surprising number of them will thank him at the polls in November.

#MoreWinning 👍🇺🇸

27. treehouseron says:

All my Carolina brothers and sisters are going to make us proud come November!

28. IGiveUp says:

If Trump can’t topple the liberal Establishment (Deep State) peacefully and through rule of law, he is obliged to help us burn it down. Because if we lose now, we lose forever. It’s existential. I hope he gets that. Not sure he sees it that way though.

• James Carpenter says:

He has children too.
      And he loves his country.
      Which informs the seeing part tremendously.

• Rhi says:

He knows this is an existential threat, before being elected he stated “last chance”. He knew his life’s work and the future of his progeny and the whole country was riding on him. He didn’t need to do this. He takes the slings and arrows because he loves. We are blessed that God called him, and he answered, for such a time as this. Truly anointed by God. For this very time.

29. Max Patriot says:

Eloquent and very noble. It has the ring of heros. However, It will be arduous at best. The willingness to forfeit and sacrifice all we love and hold dear is what will be required. There will be many that find it too hard and many who will just settle for whatever outcome is fated. What is required will be for the few, to save the many. History dictates that it be this way. I’m in, for I am nothing if not a patriot.

30. Doug Amos says:

We, on the precipice of extinction, are the most fortunate people the world has ever known. History cannot find 2 other men like President Trump and Sundance.

31. rjones99 says:

I won’t lie. This brought a tear to my eye.

32. burginthorn says:

You gotta fight for your right to paaaaaaaaar taaaaaaaaaay. 🙂

Go America, you guys can do it. If anyone can its you guys. The best is yet to come.

33. Kaco says:

This was very moving. President Trump has put together a great economical team, but I hope his next term is not only focus on economical, but to do something, PLEASE, about the Commie/Marxist education our children and young adults are getting. We would not have crazy Bernie near the top of the Dem ticket, nor people about to cast a ballot for a man with dementia! The Dems brought it all on, the infiltration of Communists, Marxists, socialists, what have you.

And also Islam. Sorry, but it is still a major threat. My husband was watching some Fox news reel, and I heard Omar’s voice, preaching to her audience all kinds of anti-American things. Saying how our country has always been racist, bad, etc. How the heck have we let in all these Muslims to balkanize and elect her to Congress! Islam has no business in our government, period. It’s not just another religion, but a threat to our Republic. And all those things people are hearing at school and in the media and elsewhere are poisoning everyone’s minds. Even 10 years ago, pretty much everyone was against illegal immigration, now it’s borders are immoral, no human is illegal. Just wishing death to this racist country of people with too much privilege.

Something needs to be done, it is driving me bonkers, even hearing this from corporate America.

And also the increased gender dysphoria, children are permanently damaging their bodies because of PC and the LGBT lobby squelching any realistic studies about the rapid onset and also how many change their minds after going through the process. But they are being manipulated because of the media and education. If this ever occurred when I was a kid, it was VERY rare, unheard of to me. Something is going on. My son reports there are several at his high school, now the GSA has been changed from Gay-Straight Alliance, to the Gender Sexual Alliance. We are in a rural district! And my niece has reported there are two transgender at her school, she goes to a private school.

Between the third wave feminism push and this transgender push, they are out to further destroy the American family. And the root cause is our state of education and the indoctrination, churning out more and more and they go on to infiltrate every organization, corporation, association, even our churches.

Anyway, the point is, THIS will destroy our Republic. It’s bad enough being sold out economically, but we will go down, eaten from the inside, destroying our minds. We worry about the ever encroaching Dem voters on GOP territory. Immigration plays a big part, but so is the Commie education. And it will never get better. No good job is going to fix the seriously brainwashed, not unlike the TDSers.

And I also don’t know how long we can hold out for justice in this country about the wrong committed by our very government against not only our President, but to the American people. If we don’t get justice for the crimes committed against even our President, I don’t know how much longer our Republic can survive with that either because no one would ever be deterred from hit happening again.

• Stay and stand strong Kaco, Term Two will be, has to be, EPIC.

When President Trump says “The Best Is Yet To Come.” he means it and I see that it means much more than any of us even believe possible.

Because it literally has to.

• John Ostrowski says:

Kaco, do not be surprised at what is going on in the world. It is written, Satan hates God and His Creation, and knows that the end is nearing , and therefore is accelerating his efforts to confuse and destroy as much of God’s Creation as he can before he himself will be sent to perdition, ..as it is written.

• icthematrix says:

Kaco you are wise to observe this and understand the grave threat it poses. I contend the rot has been from within, the enemy from within, for years now. The targets were our children via the education system, our universities, and slowly spread through the compliant media and entertainment empires. Tear down the family and you create a need for belonging. Gangs depend on this. So do liberals and leftist governments.

With MAGA there will be greater opportunities for people to rise up and against ridiculous practices. One state is putting together legislation that will make illegal the practice of sex change therapies on children. Thank God! What a travesty and demonic action this is from parents.

• Beverly says:

A thousand amens, Kaco!!!!!

At its core, this entire movement is demonic. Satan is alive and well and is working to overthrow the most robustly Christian Nation the world has seen. that’s why he focuses his attacks on us and that’s why he works to rot us from within.

I am not kidding. By their fruits shall you know them. Satan is a liar and the father of lies and his followers are the children of lies. Lies and perversions and baby killing like sacrificing children to Moloch and their own lusts.

We really need the Son of God to get us through this battle. Remember Luther’s great him, A mighty fortress is Our God. That’s really what we’re up against and that’s why tinkering around the edges is never going to work.

34. warhorse says:

“Borrowing from Mike Vanderboegh”

boy do I miss that guy. I wish he were here. if there is any justice in the world he would still be here, telling us how he has put us on the path, and it is our job now to walk it to the end.

“The Three Percent today are gun owners who will not disarm, will not compromise and will no longer back up at the passage of the next gun control act. Three Percenters say quite explicitly that we will not obey any further circumscription of our traditional liberties and will defend ourselves if attacked. We intend to maintain our God-given natural rights to liberty and property, and that means most especially the right to keep and bear arms. Thus, we are committed to the restoration of the Founders’ Republic, and are willing to fight, die and, if forced by any would-be oppressor, to kill in the defense of ourselves and the Constitution that we all took an oath to uphold against enemies foreign and domestic.

We are the people that the collectivists who now control the government should leave alone if they wish to continue unfettered oxygen consumption. We are the Three Percent. Attempt to further oppress us at your peril.

To put it bluntly, leave us the hell alone.

Or, if you feel froggy, go ahead AND WATCH WHAT HAPPENS.”

35. Kulak69 says:

“God preserve the United States. We know the Race is not to the Swift nor the Battle to the Strong. Do you not think an Angel rides in the Whirlwind and directs this Storm?”

– – John Page letter to Thomas Jefferson, 1776

• John Ostrowski says:

There is an army of angels on standby ready to come to our defense, so long as we do not falter in our allegiance God, and to Liberty for all.

36. auntiefran413 says:

WOW!!!

37. Conservative_302 says:

These commercials with regular people being grateful make me want to cry. There is nothing more beautiful than seeing success and gratefulness in regular people who were struggling. Thank you God for giving us president Trump.

38. DeWalt says:

Sundance, thanks for remembering Mike. The Dutchman was a fighter until his last breath.

39. Bob Parker says:

Thank you President Trump!
    Thank you Sundance!e
    and Thank you Treepers!!

I have never ever before felt a love for this country as I do now. President Trump’s accomplishments, his actions, & his rallies have been absolutely wonderful for building USA spirit & Yes, USA PRIDE!!

No more Compassionate Conservatism. We will NOT just turn the other cheek when the left slaps us.

WE WILL ATTACK BACK STRONGER THAN THEM & WE WILL NOT TAKE ANY PRISONERS.

And yes, Schmuck Schumer the Left has indeed unleashed a TIDAL WAVE of deep RED, CONSERVATIVE support that like a Monsoon will obliterate the Democratic party & ultimately remove you all from the power that they so desperately crave.

40. Mike Robinson says:

I personally think that this Republic made its very strongest statement in that direction in 2016 by electing PDJT. “What an American thing to do!” The then-established political order still does not comprehend, and maybe that’s the point.

41. Pegon Zellschmidt says:

And remember to keep your guns.
    “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?
    Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?…
    The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin’s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If…if…
    We didn’t love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation…. We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
    — Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

• Beverly says:

And Solzhenitsyn’s great speech called “Men have forgotten God.” Copy and paste that one and you will find it on the internet. He made that speech in the 1980s and said that everything that we are going through with Communism and the international diabolical left is because we have forgotten God as a civilization.

• Rhi says:

Great and apt quote Pegon and may it ever be present in the minds of us what we are up against.

42. dammit_janet says:

This is what happens when you hire a business tycoon to run the country. He put experts in charge and they clean house.

43. askandgettruth says:

you can be sure that it will take extraordinary courage and steadfast on taking this country back from the DC CARTEL. our fore fathers warned us that we will fall from the inside. they will always be my HERO’S. there are not many from modern times you can say the same.all we have GREED FOR POWER AND MONEY==the root of evil in this once great nation.the tree of liberty must be bleed now and then to ensure we understand what FREEDOM REALLY IS

44. muckeyduck says:

Come, my friends,
    ’Tis not too late to seek a newer world.
    Push off, and sitting well in order smite
    The sounding furrows; for my purpose holds
    To sail beyond the sunset, and the baths
    Of all the western stars, until I die.
    It may be that the gulfs will wash us down:
    It may be we shall touch the Happy Isles,
    And see the great Achilles, whom we knew.
    Tho’ much is taken, much abides; and tho’
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

45. Bendix says:

It is very apt that Bernie should be such an admirer of Fidel Castro. Figuratively, he IS Fidel Castro.
    I remember one time seeing an actor, I think it was Andy Garcia, on one of the talk shows. He spoke of how the Cuban people had had such high hopes for Castro, because he was replacing a regime that really was bad for so many of them.
    Bernie really believes that a few foolish cosmetic changes, like a literacy program, are worth the price paid.
    Many of his followers really just don’t know any better. They just know that what we have now isn’t working for them.
    They aren’t wrong.