Tonight President Trump heads to North Charleston, SC, to hold another Keep America Great rally at the North Charleston Coliseum & Performing Arts Center. President Trump is expected to speak at 7:00pm EST. Livestreams below:

RSBN Livestream LinkDonald Trump Campaign LinkFox News Link

This entry was posted in Celebrations, Donald Trump, Election 2020, Live Streaming, media bias, President Trump, RSBN, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

322 Responses to President Trump Keep America Great Rally – North Charleston, SC – 7:00pm Livestream…

1. Rhoda R says:

Why do commentators insist on re-capping what the President said – we aren’t hard of hearing and the President is wonderfully clear in his speeches.

• mimbler says:

The cynic in me says they do that to insert their spin. Some do it subtly, and some make it obvious.

And I suppose that some do it just to recap for people who weren’t able to hear the whole thing, and want to know if they missed anything important.

• George Hicks says:

Some of the rally’s have occurred when I was at work and didn’t have access to a TV, watching on my computer would have been a no-no. I appreciated having my CTH refuge to read the comments.
      And even when I’m watching on TV, I love reading the comments…I’ve been spoiled by watching the rally and following along with my fellow Treepers, one of my favorite things.

• Dennis Leonard says:

For the same reason ,is if we sitting side by side at this rally.Rhoda did you hear what he said and repeated it,

• Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

Oh my gosh I can’t believe you’re complaining about that. lol

2. Great rally! Great Friday night!!

3. Know Your Enemy and Know They Can’t Stop What Is Coming

4. TreeClimber says:

You know, I said awhile back that a rally here might flip the Charleston area red. I hope that this rally did exactly that. That would be awesome.

5. cow wow says:

What an amazing night!! We love our President! He rocked the Coliseum tonite in N. Charleston!
    I think Sen. Tim Scott had never been in the middle of such an amazing crowd as tonight and was so pumped!!! And Sen. Gresham was reminded who is the best loved by citizens in this state, and his name is Pres. TRUMP!
    Don’t mess with us Senator!

Now let’s defeat Rep. Jim Cunningham, d, the weasel commie dem in the place of the other weasel Sanford’s seat- beat him severely in November and take BACK the HOUSE!!!

6. Jorizabeth says:

Did President Trump say anything about today’s 9th circuit court ruling on “back to Mexico” policy? Thanks for any answer you have.

7. TwoLaine says:

Apparently Bernie is whining because President TRUMP Is campaigning in SC. Or as Bernie calls it, creating chaos.

Whaaaaaaaaaaa!

8. sunnyflower5 says:

9. sunnyflower5 says:

10. Troublemaker10 says:

Excerpt:

The clip posted by Rupar clearly shows Trump calling the Democrats’ attacks accusing him of failing to handle the coronavirus “the new hoax”, not the coronavirus itself or worries about it.

11. Troublemaker10 says:

12. StanH says:

Hot Dog! A President Trump rally…awesome.