Tonight President Trump heads to Colorado Springs, Colorado for another massive Keep America Great rally at The Broadmoor World Arena. President Trump is expected to speak at 7:00pm ET.  Livestream links below:

RSBN Livestream LinkTrump Campaign Livestream LinkFox News Livestream Link

This entry was posted in Celebrations, Donald Trump, Election 2020, Live Streaming, media bias, President Trump, RSBN, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

296 Responses to President Trump Keep America Great Rally, Colorado Springs, CO – 7:00pm ET Livestream…

1. Julia Adams says:

“The president must pardon Stone… In one entirely constitutional act, the president could save Stone’s life, vindicate himself, and end this nonsense forever. Let’s hope he does it. We’ll be watching.”
    -Tucker Carlson 2/20/20

• I hope tomorrow he commutes his sentence. Then when the corrupt judge overturns the trial because of the Forman of the Jury Corrupted deliberation he then pardons him so he can’t be retry then he is effectively not guilty.

• luke says:

Agreed but after 2020. Let’s be smart. If we win in a landslide the gloves come off. I’ve waited this long for justice we can handle a few more months.

Just came home from a new job function. None of those guys know what Treepers are privy too. Some don’t like Trump’s tweeting (blah blah blah) but they love what he’s done with America. Let’s win first and then I’m all about retribution. It needs to happen.

• WSB says:

If Stone’s wife was not in such a bad way…but this is beyond the pale. Honestly.

And your friends just parrot the TV set. It is just amazing to me, skipping over these CIA stations, that the verbiage is from the ACME Central Casting Script Writing Agency.

• WSB says:

If Stone’s wife WERE…always catch myself!

• Ausonius says:

I thank you for properly using the Subjunctive Mood!* 🙂 As a foreign language teacher (German, Ancient Greek, and Latin) the confusion shown by not using the Subjunctive does concern me.

So thank you again!

* e.g. “If I was you…” is illogical, because it means that there is a 50/50 chance that – at some time in the past – I actually was …you! “If I were you…” is correct because the Subjunctive means “I am not you, but if I did become you…”

• WSB says:

Ha! Yes…if I am unsure, I quickly try to reverse the phrase…”if you was I ” is obviously wrong to me; however, “if you were I” is obviously proper to me. Object + sunjunctive?

• shirley49 says:

There are also many of us that have been waiting for a President to finally speak up. Look how they treated any Rep President vs. Dem. My hubby and I were screaming at the TV for Bush to defend himself against the lies that were being told about the Hurricane in New Orleans. Look at the gushing over Obama and Hitlery and all of their crimes that went unreported. TWEET ON TRUMP. Many of us can now see clearly what has been going on.

• Ausonius says:

V-P Cheney wrote in his memoirs that their biggest mistake was not countering the lies. W. Bush did not think it was worth it to counter-attack, because the media was biased anyway, and so the whole mythology of lies from the Left became accepted as fact.

• mostlyogauge says:

I think that is not entirely true. Rush played golf with W many times and asked W about that. W always said he did not want to disrespect (or something like that) or sully the Office of the President by pushing back. I agree, BIG mistake. But, he was a globalist. He was probably told not to say anything at all. That makes sense as he never said anything about ozero, but has come out criticizing our VSGPDJT. Sad and shameful.

• Masterman says:

Deep state wants President Trump to pardon Stone and Flynn so that he can clean up and end the mess Muller and Co started…….. Trump shouldn’t give them what they want, yet. He should hang them out for longer.

• Jim says:

I emotionally agree with the idea of an immediate pardon for Stone. However, from a tactical perspective, I wonder if letting it play out through appeals etc isn’t a better way to go.

It will at some point up the appeal ladder highlight the judge’s obvious bias and unfair practices, as well as the jury foreman’s bias and perjury.

I am approaching Stone’s age and would not want to be in his situation, even being out on bond. It’s horrible. But perhaps an immediate pardon would shut things down and there is an opportunity for some sunlight disinfectant.

2. mntmama says:

LOVED his story of shaking the hands of 1,156 Air Force cadets! Soo good!

3. Ross says:

Can anyone imagine Mike Bloomberg having a rally like , showing all the energy and enthusiasm that President Trump shows time after time ?
    Bloomberg’s audience would be asleep within minutes of the start.

• The ad will read wanted enthusiasm with lots of energy rally attendants for Mini Mike Rally. Will pat $10,000 dollars for the first 10,000 people to attend. With performance bonuses for hand made posters exposing how tall the candidate is or how likable Mini Mike seems.

• Darren says:

That’s why the left will use celebrity artists. They will use that to fake excitement for the eventual nominee. It won’t be as effective but it will help generate fake excitement.

• luke says:

Nope but don’t want to get too cocky. We are the boots on the ground. Make sure we get people we can to the poles and discourage (Yea I said it) the ones we can’t.

• Ross says:

Agree Luke, but I think the biggest issue for the election will again be the games played with the voting system ( I could be more explicit but you know what I mean). Also the Republicans have to be up to speed with vote harvesting tactics used by the Democrats in the midterms, in the states where it allowed.

• Dee Paul Deje says:

I’d love to see a couple of people with Russian sounding names get arrested for voter fraud and then POTUS: “I guess they did try to interfere. There’s only one way to secure the integrity of the next election. That’s why today I’m signing an executive order that every voter must produce voter identification.”

4. Reloader says:

I got there at 11:15 AM … way too late. Crowd is being estimated at over 20,000. That tiny Broadmoor place only holds 7,500. It was 28 deg/wind chill 21 in the nice sunshine. There was no way to be near a vehicle in the parking lot and still see the big screen.

So when they stopped letting people inside at 4:05, most of us just went home. Many were upset.

• Reloader says:

Only one person I talked with had driven less than 2 hours to get there. Many arrived from all over the State. From Boulder it was a 2 hour drive each way for me.

• Landslide says:

I’m so sorry about your day! I can’t imagine. It’s one thing to be in Arizona and stand outside watching the big screens, but 18 degree weather is a no-go for most folks. I hope you are nice and warm and that you can one day get to a rally where the weather makes it easier be there.(and GET IN!!)

• MostlyRight says:

If it make you feel any better, my 75 year old mother and I were the next people to get inside in our line at the Phoenix event yesterday when the Fire Marshall shut it down and secret service couldn’t let us through. Still had a great time chatting with others outside who support Trump and glad we went.

• Reloader says:

It WAS great to see and to talk with so many like-minded people. And commenters here are correct, some were upset but many, many more knew they probably would not get in, including myself. And we were not upset … mainly because we are so proud of our great President.

• WSB says:

But then you keep repeating yourself.

• 7delta says:

I understand why people were upset when they traveled a long way…stood in the freezing cold…then couldn’t get in. It’s just plain disappointing.

However, IMO, every single person who shows up at the rallies is important. Friends and foes of POTUS see the numbers that took a chance, camping out, standing in line for hours and hours, braving all sorts of weather conditions, knowing they might not get into the rally, but went anyway. All in all, the people who didn’t get in are, perhaps, the most significant count. The message they send is huge. MAGA is too big to contain.

Thank you for giving your time and effort and for enduring the discomfort of inhospitable weather to show your support. Each one of you represent ten of thousands of us who couldn’t be there.

5. CNN_sucks says:

You wait when weather starts to warm. It will be like two day event…county fair.

6. DaughterofLiberty says:

Well, Trish Regan (Fox Biz) just lost my viewership. She just ‘sorrowfully’ bemoaned El President’s ridiculing of Cavuto – her Fox Bix colleague. Many on this board have long dismissed Cavuto as a NeverTrumper – I’ve always found him smarmy, and he’s always taken any opportunity to somehow hold the President in a negative light. Trish was so sad her dear colleague received a Trump put down. Too bad Trish – if you want to play with the big boys, expect a little rough and tumble. Grow up.

7. hokkoda says:

Got to watch AF-1 fly over my house today as the President came in for a landing. Lots of excitement as the folks around us were also snapping pictures of the jet. I wasn’t able to attend, but several of my friends did. The turnout was fantastic as you would expect.

8. eagleman0410 says:

President Trump was on fire last night!

9. StanH says:

Once again, no fear!

10. boomerbeth says:

Spontaneous Matt Gaetz: a perfect future POTUS to continue the Populist agenda
    “We’ve all been square dancing for awhile..”