We’ve never seen anything like this before“… they say.

Ahead of tonight’s President Trump rally in Wildwood, New Jersey, a massive crowd of Trump supporters has descended upon the entire town and venue.  Incredible aerial footage of the crowd highlights tens-of-thousands of people turning out to show their support for President Donald Trump.    WATCH:

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2020, Live Streaming, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

161 Responses to Incredible Footage – Massive Pro Trump Crowd Swarms Wildwood, New Jersey – Stunning Aerial Video…

1. Ned Zeppelin says:

All I can say is . . . . . MAGA. Trump will crush it in November. I can assure you these “50%” polling numbers are derived by these robocalls that we Deplorables don’t answer at dinnertime for any number of reasons, e.g., still at work (a big reason); policy of ignoring all calls with a “202” prefix; too busy waiting on line at the Trump rally, you know, important stuff.

• donnyvee says:

Hi Ned. I believe we need to aim for a crushing defeat of the left. We can’t take any chances with their ability to cheat and the media almost 100% in their corner. I direct this to all Treepers. I was only a poll watcher in NV last year. This year i will do everything that I can. Make sure to vote. Assist others to vote. Drive folks to the polls. Watch for cheating . Get plugged into a local campaign, etc, etc.

• COlibertybelle says:

And not just nationally – VOTE in state and local elections! Our state of Colorado has been turned blue and and we must vote the legislature back red again!

• Jan says:

Have you seen any signs of the Republican party? They seem to have abandoned Boulder County & I have yet to see any ads FOR Sen. Gardner–just the ones running against him.

• Everett Miller says:

Colorado resident and conservative White Nationalist Patriot here:
            I haven’t seen any signs of life in the Repub party in Colorado. Senator Gardner is such a categorical FAILURE that he cannot gain the trust and support of anyone right of Paul Ryan. With “friends” like Gardener we don’t need “enemies”. This weasel cannot bring himself to a full-throat defense of The Greatest President Ever. What’s to be done?
            hold your nose? vote for this traitor pseudo-conservative? NOT THIS conservative, never again.

• Shelby says:

Fellow Coloradoan as well. Gardner is the absolute worst! He is CO version of Romney. And to think he rode into the house as a Tea Party conservative and as soon as conservatism was required, he bailed. He is such a fool to think there are enough conservatives or even Republicans left in this state to vote for him and just enough of an idjit to believe that pandering to the nevertrumpers he will gain votes from the left. I doubt I will be able to hold my nose and vote for him

• Bec74 says:

I never answer calls from numbers that I don’t recognize. I let them go to voice mail. My cell phone plan also flags calls that are “robocalls” as spam and I never answer them. I bet there are a lot of people like me, and we are never counted in polls.

• Add at least 10% to any poll. Maybe 15%. Take out the voter fraud and PDJT will get reelected by winning every state but CA, NY and DC.

2. sundance says:

3. johneb18 says:

*aerial 😉

4. Bill says:

And this is how you know he’s going to win. The size of a candidates rallies speaks VOLUMES to the excitement behind the candidate. It’s happening wherever he goes. He’s going to win as big as Reagan in ’84.

5. bosscook says:

Rick Wilson and Don Lemon hardest hit. I hope they choke when they see this.

• vikingmom says:

I just watched that clip…to call it unbelievably cringe worthy doesn’t even come close! And yet again, it just shows how completely out of touch the Beltway insiders really are about who it is that support Donald Trump and how that support continues to grow every time clips like this are aired! If the reverse had happened when Obama was in office it would have lead every newscast in the country for days and everyone involved would have been fired immediately!

I am reminded of the late film critic Pauline Kael who was shocked when Richard Nixon won his re-election bid in 1972 and famously quipped her disdain of those who had voted for him in a landslide. “I live in a rather special world. I only know one person who voted for Nixon. Where they are I don’t know. They’re outside my ken. But sometimes when I’m in a theater I can feel them.” (New York Times – December 1972)

The more things change, the more things stay the same!

6. So proud of my Jersey homies!! I lived my first 39 years there and it wasn’t always easy with all the democrats that were my neighbors!! I hope the tide in Jersey has gone from blue to red!🙏

• starfcker says:

This is Congressman Jeff Van Drew’s District. Remember, he switched from Democrat to Republican a few weeks back. Trump is doing this rally to thank him. It’s blowing up beyond anything we’ve seen before. Do you think Congressman van Drew is going to get reelected? Are there any other Democrats out there as smart as Congressman Van Drew?

• Jan says:

No. He might have been the very last Democrat with a brain. The rest have lost their minds, their morals, their ethics & all other sensibilities. #WalkAway

7. fanbeav says:

I hope they play the snip of CNN anchors and guests trashing deplorables as ignorant hillbillies! That would get a big BOOOO for the CNN cameras!

8. dawg says:

Wow. Thx for posting

9. James Street says:

There is genuine love for President Trump.

10. thedoc00 says:

After seeing this on the TV screens, it is amazing how Republican Senators can not see their future right there on the screen before them and end the shampeachment. It takes a special kind of sell-out to ignore the support the President can bring them if only they tried working with him.

I contend the President has scared the crap out of both political parties because he essentially has shown them to be Obsolete, along with the labels progressive-liberal-conservative. They fear he may initiate a new paradigm in politics. This dislike is the same reason the “Contract with America” was scuttled and the “Tea Party” was eliminated by the Republicans.

• Bee says:

There is none so blind as he who would not see.

• cboldt says:

If the people don’t wake up and get off their butts, it’s going back to business as usual within two years of Trump leaving office.

• dawg says:

“I contend the President has scared the crap out of both political parties because he essentially has shown them to be Obsolete”

Agree 100%. He has shown how useless and ineffective all those lawyers who became career politicians are. He will inspire regular Americans to run for office. They are terrified of this and its why there are so many aligned against him.

• no-nonsense-nancy says:

Maybe there aren’t tea party meetings or rallies anymore per say but we are still active in our communities and areas. Just look at this crowd in Wildwood. That’s one big tea party if you ask me! PJT is keeping the tea party alive.

11. nuwildcat1977 says:

I am so happy for President Trump to have this incredible support shown for him, especially in the midst of this sham impeachment. This sends a very strong signal to the deep state, the Dems, the RINOs and the haters. May God bless President Trump!

• bertdilbert says:

Trump won the presidency and never quit campaigning.

• bertdilbert- our President Trump had no choice but to continue FIGHTING aka campaigning. Look at what his/our enemies have been doing for the last 4 years.

Now they are playing what is hopefully their last card. Like the Defense Team (Sekulow et al) said today- imagine if the Dirty Do Nothing Demonics had used all that energy for the benefit of the AMERICAN PEOPLE.

• TexanInFL says:

I kind of think of it as connecting with us…he can’t get the media to cover him honestly, so he comes directly to us. God Bless our POTUS!

12. mark says:

the combined democratic field couldn|t draw a matching crowd.

13. RedBallExpress says:

Any of our “leaders” could have led our country if they weren’t so crooked.

14. DoggyDaddy says:

I would appreciate this crowd even more if it appeared in DC at the Capitol Building and the US Senate to speak to the “squishy” GOP Senators.

15. Robert Smith says:

Remember when O’bama’s campaign set up people fainting at his “rallies”?

• Your Tour Guide says:

He even swiped that trick

It’s how Sinatra got his big build up back in the 40s.
      They’d pay girls to show up at his concerts and faint.
      Naturally, the press had plenty of pictures about it.

• vikingmom says:

I was friends with an idealistic young man in 2008 who was SOOOO excited when Barack Obama came to Seattle in the spring for a rally.

I asked if anyone fainted and the young man immediately beamed and said, “Yes, a woman in the front row passed out and he saw it and jumped off the stage to help her! He even gave her his own water bottle and got the crowd back until the medics arrived! How did you know? Was it one the news?”

I had to break his poor, innocent little heart and tell him that Seattle was the fifth or sixth time the EXACT same thing had happened within the past month at an Obama rally, right down to the phony water bottle ploy…he refused to believe me, insisting that it was a coincidence or that maybe that many people were just overwhelmed meeting Barack Obama! I have often wondered whatever happened to that young man – did he wake up and realize that he and his whole generation were lied to or is he still drinking the Kool-Aid?

16. NICCO says:

The hand of the Almighty is upon our nation and our people.He has opened the eyes of the people as seen all across our nation.Father I thank you that your hand is upon President Donald John Trump and his family.We cover them with the precious blood of Jesus Christ and we decree and declare Zachariah 2;5 over President Trump and his family that no witchcraft,no no curse,no voodoo,no power ,no principality and no demon in hell will succeed or prosper Father,our president will not be impeached,assassinated or harmed in any way,and that no weapon formed against him or his family shall prosper.Only with our eyes shall we see the reward of the wicked.Father we thank you that the move of your Holy Spirit is sweeping across our nation and the earth.Father,we praise you,we worship you and we glorify your holy name.We pray in the name above all names,Jesus Christ,The King of Kings,The Lord of Lords and soon to return Messiah,Amen.

17. calbear84 says:

WOW! Goosebumps! President Trump is going to be thrilled.

18. StanH says:

This is why they had to haul ass to impeachment. Love it.

KAG!!!!

19. beam it in to the senate so all those dem senators can see what awaits them with their impeach vote.

20. gabytango says:

So thrilling!! But why such a small venue if this is what is happening with each rally? Is there a stated reason for this?

21. dbobway says:

What an incredible leader we have.
    I didn’t know we had this many hillbillies in Jersey.
    I will go to one a little closer to me, just to get a taste of being around so many American Patriots,
    I live in Charlotte, NC. I put in my application to volunteer for the convention,
    I’ll clean bathrooms, whatever they want.
    New Jersey is about to answer the country on impeachment tonight.
    God Bless them All.

22. gabytango says:

Commentator: We’ve never, ever, ever seen this before!

23. bosscook says:

I don’t care about impeachment. I just take one look at that crowd and know Trump will prevail. He has our back…and we have his. Go ahead, you dumb pitiful politicians….play games with America, and the Constitution while stuffing your pockets with cash. Trump has your number. And now we finally have yours. Thank you for showing America what despicable, Anti-American crooks you are. The rallies will get bigger. And then we start with removing everyone one of you traitors from office in Nov. Bet on it. Bet on Trump.

24. gabytango says:

Commentator: Even the DNC has to be looking at this video and thinking “Oh, boy, Ohhhhh boy.”

25. MicD says:

Mike Tyson called this fight.
    Don’t like it?
    Go whip his ass.

26. FPCHmom says:

Such great observational commentary from the local news guy. My favorites –
    “They’ve turned New Jersey into full-fledged MAGA country.”
    “Any of the democrat contenders have got to be looking at this and thinking – oh boy!”

It’s worth watching the entire thing.

• Trumpstumper says:

! IKR!! Just look at them! They’re everywhere! They’re in the roads they are on the sidewalks they are in the fields!…

Bruh, You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet!

27. Nigella says:

I know… Lets impeach President Trump!!

28. rmramerica says:

More people attending this today than the entire month for all Dems combined in Iowa. While our elected representatives screw around for the next 4 months listening to witnesses and then voting to acquit. Someone show Romney, Collins and the rest. Trump IS the new Republican party. Not them. Not Washington DC. Not the elites. MAGA!!!!!

29. Zorro says:

I would like to see this many people camped outside Schitt’s office. That would be a real game changer.

30. Spurwing Plover says:

The Democrats in Virginia had better pay attention or they could be looking fro new job

31. FPCHmom says:

32. Publius2016 says:

More will come if 45 asks! We will flood DC to protect our REPUBLIC from Deep State Senate!!

Turtle calls for “witnesses” to be deposed in private first…THROW THIS CRAP OUT!!!

33. FPCHmom says:

This is a great look into the magic of PDJT’s rallies by Brad Parscale –

34. President Trump, WE LOVE YOU!…, am I right, people!!?

35. Mark Ryan says:

Garth Brooks, eat your heart out.

36. Bone Fish says:

Let’s hope they’re all registered to vote and follow through

37. pagefaeries says:

Bernie vs. Trump is what the people want to see. It is was the Republican machine tried to sabotage last election and what the Democrats did and are trying to do again this cycle. Both men are outsiders to their party. This is the destruction of 2 party monopoly, of the swamp, the media, the crony capitalists, the lobbyists and of the beltway insiders who pay lip service to we, the people. God Bless the USA.

38. dufrst says:

Those Dems in those 31 Trump districts that elected them in 2018 to work with the president but instead they impeached him, must be looking at this footage with absolute fear in their bones!

What this should show them is turnout in their districts for Trump in 2020 will be massive! Bye, bye Speaker Pelosi! And good riddance to all of those turncoat Dems who lied to their constituents in 2018! MAGA!

39. Truthfilter says:

Makes my heart sing! I needed to come to CTH and see this!

40. IdahoDeplorable says:

This is fantastic! Makes you feel so good seeing this after the last week especially. I love those people! Wish we were there.

41. cja says:

Back in 2016 the day before the election I decided to drive to Trump’s last rally in New Hampshire. I’d never been to a rally so this was new. (I’m not a Republican) I got there at noon and waited about 5 hours to get in. Next to me was a family who drove up from New Jersey, stayed overnight in a hotel in Boston and then drove to the rally. My other rally neighbor drove up from Pennsylvania because they never made it through the waiting lines to get into a rally in Pennsylvania- so they drove to New Hampshire for one last try.
    Turns out- it wasn’t the last opportunity!!
    Here’s to many more rallies this year, to many more “not a Republican” joining the big tent

42. Lion2017 says:

This is going to be huge! New Jersey loves The People’s President Donald J.Trump 🇺🇸

43. WRB says:

I am thinking that everybody in that crowd should be handed a rifle and a map showing the way to Washington D.C.

44. iwasthere says:

Way to go Wildwood! Show our President some love and support.

45. MIKE says:

We are not alone!!
    Thank you, Wildwood, New Jersey, you are 100,000+ MAGA strong, and growing; bring all that to DC on that not-too- far-in-the-future day, when we have to descend on Crapitol Hill for a little “housecleaning” party!

46. I hope this translates into longgg arse coattails for PDJT. In on other words take back the House and increase the Senate.

47. “Oh yeah while an impeachment is going on.” Who is that announcer, he should immediately get a contract with FNN. Might save their arse from completely going to the dark side.

48. cheekymeeky says:

Love this!

49. T2020 says:

May not be a rock concert, but they will definitely see a ROCK STAR!!⭐️👍🏻🇺🇸❤️😎 Trump Thug Life. 🥇🏅