Happy Thanksgiving….

From our hearts to your homes, may your Thanksgiving celebration bring joy and abundance….

This entry was posted in Celebrations, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

165 Responses to Happy Thanksgiving….

1. TwoLaine says:

May favorite day of the year. Happy Thanksgiving to you, one and all, to you and yours. Thank You for putting up with me all these years here at the treehouse and for always sharing your wisdom, sarcasm and humor.

I ❤ you all!

Be Blessed!

2. Patriot1783 says:

Happy Thanksgiving to all ❤️

3. MVW says:

Happy Thanksgiving! Take this day to be thankful for friends and family and don’t forget the first Thanksgiving only happened when the pilgrims rejected socialism. Why the Pilgrims Abandoned Common Ownership for Private Property https://t.co/93bFlH5Y5B— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) November 28, 2019

4. GrandpaM says:

Happy Thanksgiving, all y’all!

5. Kaco says:

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

6. Yy4u says:

Happy Thanksgivingbfellow “cultists”….You keep me sane in an insane country

7. riverelf says:

Happy Thanksgiving everybody, enjoy the day! God bless you all, hosts and guests; whether today finds you alone or in company, may God grant you grace and peace.

8. CALIFORNIA JOE says:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Best French Toast Recipe to treat your guests. A container of Egg Nog, any good bread and a shot of your favorite bourbon, whiskey or run. Soak the bread good in the egg nog and bourbonture mix flipping in over to get both sides. Don’t add any eggs!!! In a hot skillet with a lot of melted butter fry up the Egg Nog French Toast and serve smothered with microwaved blackberry preserves or whatever topping you like. I had this on a college ski trip to Grossingers in the Catskills with my best GFF in 1968. It was January and the college’s Winter Carnival. Skied for the first time, too! It was the best weekend of my life and best French Toast I ever had.

9. pucecatt says:

Happy Thanksgiving 🦃🍁🍽 fellow treepers , Sundance thank you for enlightening us on the politics of the day each and every day .. Enjoy

10. William Schneider says:

Have a great thanksgiving Sundance and all fellow treepers. I am so happy I discovered you all in the last few years. Living in blue state Oregon can be lonely but this group has been a lifeline for me-along with my faith in God and many dear church friends. God is so good!!

11. rvsueandcrew says:

Thank you, Sundance, and treepers! How dark my days would be without the knowledge and understanding (and laughs) you bring every day! Have a wonderful weekend!

12. Prayers and thanks to your and yours Sundance for your tireless efforts delivering truth to an otherwise parched nation. And to all the great people here, Happy Thanksgiving 2019!

13. The Thinking WASP says:

Amazing website. I’m now following. And HAPPY THANKSGIVING. For more on the rich history of Thanksgiving and our culture, visit The Thinking WASP here https://thethinkingwasp.wordpress.com/ and the post on November 28, 2019. Thanks for sharing your best wishes.

14. Deb says:

God bless Sundance and all the wonderful Treepers. I thank God for this site every day. You have provided an enormous blessing to patriots everywhere, thank you!

15. Aisheschayal says:

Happy Thanksgiving to all Treepers, thank you for hours of daily enjoyable company! A tremendous thank you to Sundance for your excellent research, articles and insight. You made this possible and you make this a magical treehouse to hang out in.

16. trishinsouthernillinois says:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my fellow Treepers!
    I just ate the Best Pumpkin pie ever!
    I have to share—>>

Please don’t lose me in the bin (been happening for a week now 😫)

17. maggiemoowho says:

Happy Turkey Day everyone🦃👍😋

18. Happy Thanksgiving to all here.
    And a hearty Thank You to Sundance and his staff for all that they have done to bring sunlight to the mess we are in right now.
    All will be well we are on the right side the commies will get there just deserts in the end. Have Faith. The truth will win out.

19. Grandma Covfefe says:

We thank God for TCTH, Sundance, AdRem, Menagerie, the TCTH crew, and all the Treepers, the posters and the lurkers.

Seriously, if it haven’t been for this site and Sundance, hubbie and I would have gone nuts trying to figure what is true and what is not. The Conservative Treehouse saved our sanity and kept us informed.

God Bless you all. God Bless President Trump and his MAGA Team. And God Bless our United States of America. Thank You, Lord.