November 8th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1023

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Stephanie Grisham Twitter @StephGrisham45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

727 Responses to November 8th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1023

1. Katie says:

It’s clear that Virginia will be where the first shot of the second civil war is heard by everyone in the country.

• GP says:

Hi Katie-that’s a reasonable assumption. But people in one part of one state is not going to save the Republic. If you don’t think they have a plan for all this and I mean down to nth degree, then, well-perhaps you should start considering that.

Most “Patriots” are over 50 yrs old and can barely walk to their mailbox and certainly cannot participate in a sustained resistance. They had a plan to take over the entire country (FEMA camps set up and ready to go) all they needed was for Killary to win.

All this talk of civil war is laughable. Say they remove Trump. What are you going to do then? Barricade yourself? Start shooting random people? March on DC?…when you get to DC there won’t be any of the coup perpetrators in DC. They will have moved to the MANY, MANY, highly secure underground facilities.

No, no. NP and Mitch will say stuff like ‘it’s with a heavy heart and even more heavy believe that Trump had to removed. There won’t be any overt actions, like tanks in the streets. They will convince the majority of brain washed Americans that “things are normalized” now. Go to work, spend your money, watch your favorite team play. All will seem the same except Trump will be gone and I promise you Mike Pence is not who you think he is.

So, if there is any action that will do any good, it has to happen NOW. But it won’t. Just threats and “come and take it” and other such meaningless drivel. The DS doesn’t care what you think and they know you won’t do what’s necessary to stop this coup. I mean they have 60 years of inaction and acceptance of stuff much worse than Spygate to base their thinking on.

2. Rckymtn says:

I watched Oliver Stone’s documentary on Ukraine (90 mins) on youtube. It was really good and eye opening. I didn’t feel it was partisan in anyway. The bad part is it just made me realize we are headed in that direction. The d’s have destroyed any chance of our country coming together again. It won’t even matter when or IF Barr/Durnham indict people as they would rather burn this country to the ground. I think there are too many communists now in positions of power that the only way to win will be a bloody civil war.

I don’t consider myself a violent person what so ever but I find myself not caring anymore. These people are evil communists and just like in Ukraine they will stop at nothing for power. Do they honestly think they can just remove a Prez. and all his supporters will just move on with their lives? That we would just take that? That there won’t be push back? When we see them openly campaigning to take our guns away….. Do they not think we don’t know history of other countries where that has happened and what has followed?

I fully support Trump calling some kind of emergency and using the military to round up all of these people and dropping them in Gitmo for SEDITION, using military trials and then fully support the death penalty for all of them if found guilty.

Its us or them…which really sucks to say but its 110% true. The courts are too slow and there are too many of them.

• GP says:

“Do they honestly think they can just remove a Prez. and all his supporters will just move on with their lives? That we would just take that? That there won’t be push back? ”

Hi rckymtn-YES, they do think that and we’ve given them ample evidence by our inaction/acceptance of things much worse than Spygate. Most people do not care enough or are so brainwashed that they won’t believe a commie like takeover has happened until they are being stuffed into a FEMA camp van

• Bigly says:

Love. Sentiment exactly, you’re over the target.

• I’m every bit as impatient as you are, Rocky, but I really can’t support the idea of a Stalin-esque round-up because history tells us that these things go very wrong very fast. I don’t want that to become precedent.

I want to see Horowitz’s findings. I want to see Durham & Barr start to move. But, at the same time, I want them to remain well-concealed behind the veil of total Secrecy until the moment finally arrives that they can deliver a crushing blow. Where a Jury of their Peers in Washington, DC will have no alternative but to declare them “guilty as charged.” Where one Appeals Court after another after another confirms their convictions.

Oh, yes. “The wheels of Justice do grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly fine.” We’re going to get these people and put them in prison, but we’re going to do it American Style: carefully affording them every right that they’ve worked so very hard to deny to our President and to a handful of other victims. Before handing down the death penalty for sedition.

• Rckymtn says:

A jury of peers in DC will find all of these people innocent. I agree I dont’ want that either in any way shape or form. I’m just being realistic and hope like crazy I’m wrong. I would rather live my life in peace, raise my kids, be the invisible non violent law following citizen I am. But if push comes to shove I’m willing to die to leave my kids a free country. I refuse to live under communist rule.

So either flee (to where?) or fight.

• Same here!!! We (family of 5) “fled” CA for the country side northern ID. There are so many leftist Californians moving into the nearby city they have driven real estate prices through the roof. The city management has very abruptly flipped from red to blue with no visible route to reversing it. You can already see the effects from suddenly increasing homeless, steadily increasing immigration, steadily increasing school bonds, etc. It is cold enough here, we thought they would stay out-wrong! One of my sons jokes that he will need to move to Alaska. After they destroy this area, I would not know where else to go in the contiguous 48.

We tried flight and those options are quickly closing, that only leaves fight. We simply want to be left alone but it is looking like that option is closing out quickly.

• Amy2 says:

I hope you’re wrong too, but there’s a few pluss-es if you are right. 1. Law and order will be front and center, along with due process. 2. These people will be shown for what they are to more than those of us who already know it. 3. They will have to spend their ill gotten gains on defense. 4. #1 will stave off Communism a little longer, #3 will keep a few from trying the same in the future.

That said, of course they will write books and play the victim and their deceived followers will eat it up. In the end the president and his supporters will have our integrity remain intact; and integrity is a mighty soft pillow at the end of the day.

• mopar2016 says:

And of course we have the cult of islam coming through Canada and Mexico every day.
          Iran and hezbollah work with the Mexican drug cartels. Isn’t that special?

• Ray Runge says:

MikeR, what gives me concern is that a “jury of peers” in DC would require a judge that believes in our constitution and recent precedent to what constitutes legislative process for impeachment.

Sundances post about the present appeal of Judge Berman’s validating stamp on Pelosi’s impeachment routine is a scary juncture. House Intelligence Committee may gain valid powers to subpoena / compel testimony.

• The Constitution is perfectly clear that the Congress does not have Judicial powers. Our Founders wrote, at the time, that otherwise the Congress would very quickly de-evolve into passing Bills of Attainder, and we plainly see that they were correct. English law is still vexed by the term “maladministration,” which our Founders considered and purposely rejected.

James Madison argued that “maladministration” was so vague that it might allow Congress to remove presidents based purely on a political or ideological bias. This, argued Madison, would violate the separation of powers by giving the legislative branch total power over the executive branch.

George Mason agreed with Madison and proposed “high crimes and misdemeanors against the state.” In the end, the convention reached a compromise and adopted “treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors” as it appears in the Constitution today.

Unless they by full vote transform themselves into an impeachment body, and unless they meet the Constitutional requirements for conducting such a proceeding, they have no authority to do any such thing … no matter what an isolated judge says to the contrary.

• You make a good point about the Stalin-esque round up type of things going wrong very fast Mike Robinson.

One of my daughters in law is from France.

Born and raised there.

When I first got to know here I talked about our American Revolution and her French Revolution thinking maybe we have common ground there but she seem reluctant to talk much about the French revolution.

When I got to know her better she let me know that France was not as proud of their revolution as we were of ours.

The French Revolution that start off with the best intentions of ridding the country of elite rulers who the commoners felt had overstepped their boundries had gone very bad very quickly.

When the leader of the French revolution ran out of pampered royals to cut heads off they turned of anybody and everybody and it became a bloody mess.

Not something the country looks back on with pride like we do with our Revolution.

Just a thought here, I often feel a helpless as do many others but once a the citizens of a country use force against it we are going down a road that we might need a map beyond “throw the ba**ards out”.

• GP says:

Sorry Mike-NO ONE IS GOING TO JAIL. These are all delay tactics. I’ve read many of your comments and you seem like a sharp guy-but the end game is already in motion

• lawrencepaul1 says:

That is also my sentiment. It has been for quite some time.

• TwoLaine says:

This?

• bentley1blog says:

rcky…you are so on target. We are in the war of our lives and yes, it is frightening to say the least. As to the courts they are loaded with communists who will ultimately be our demise if not stopped. All I can visualize at this point are my children, grandkids and those yet to come who will be faced with this horrendous takeover of America. Not too much at this point to be optimistic about. Daily I try to encourage myself to snap out of it and all will be well soon. Praying!

• GP says:

Hi Bentley- You don’t need to “snap out of it” and while I am all for praying, God gave man free will. There is no miracle coming to save the Republic. i am going to DC, by myself, this weekend and camp out as close to the Capitol as possible with signs, etc. I tried to get MAGA supporters to join me, but they ain’t interested.

This is not going away. The DS is NOT going to allow another 4 years of Trump.

• Garavaglia says:

Assuming the military would follow his command. It’s full of leftists too. I think it would fracture, and BOOM! This country is ideologically split through and through (military also).

• Your Tour Guide says:

Amazingly so. Had a 52 year old , 15 year military
        veteran tell me his beliefs last night. At a local bar,
        hearing a friend play a set. He sounded:

1. Drunk.
        2. Conservative on viewpoints regarding society.

Was floored when he told me he was a Bernie backer.
        Started going off on me when I told him I was a Trump
        backer before that. Repeated the MSM mantra of
        “serial liar”.

• boogywstew says:

Maybe he was a veteran … maybe he wasn’t. Was he HONORABLY discharged? My thinking is that many folks that used to be dishonorable discharged are now discharged under other less auspicious sounding terms. I was in the US Army and run into folks claiming they served but eventually stumble … like being 12 years old when they supposedly served in Vietnam etc. etc.

• Robert Smith says:

The fact he was a 15 year veteran, I’ll take him at his word, doesn’t preclude him from being an idiot.

Bernie Sander’s delivery and message, free stuff from rich people and corporations, resonates with a good portion of people. Unfettered immigration and granting citizenship is making sure that proportion keeps increasing.

• Madmax110 says:

Just remember the lefts endgame. Any opposition will be left in the bottom of a ditch with a bullet in the head.

• Lulu says:

Demography is destiny. The US is already gone – we’re just living in what’s left of the facade. Want to know the future? Look at California and Brazil if we’re lucky.

• PinotNoir says:

Think you are wrong and here is why. In 1997-8 while serving in Bosnia I observed Germany repatriating some 250K Yugoslavian refugees. It most certainly can be done. A CW2 question would center around illegals fleeing back home (most Hispanics?) or fighting for their turf. When the good times are over the party goers go home. Somalis/muslims another story. Believe unleashed Americans would either end their existence or forcibly repatriate. City dwellers will have a hard time surviving disruption of supplies and services. Plenty of black swans in the wings to disrupt the “inevitable”. You are probably correct in that we are not voting our way out of this. There is no place to flee to, make your stand locally. Those who buy ammo and food can support the active among us. Take heart.

• mark says:

Rckymtn, I feel the same as you. I was pondering last night, ” what will I pick as my hill to die on” if the time comes?

• Amy2 says:

That occurs to me as well, especially at time here when the comments go towards revolution. Whatever hill it is, it will be mine, so come try and take it whoever; by that time I will have had enough.

3. Reserved55 says:

• sunnyflower5 says:

Haven’t we seen this same conversation before?
      Honestly, I thought the video was old.

• Jim in TN says:

Sounds like Bloomberg is pulling a Perot. Or is it the hokey pokey? But please, don’t do the time warp again.

It’s a jump to the left…

• PS says:

Bloomberg entering the race means that the Chamber of Commerce establishment is ready to dump Biden. The question is, is Biden ready to leave?

• aisheschayal says:

Does a skunk want out of the fire?

• Allard Otten says:

Gun grabbing Beto and billionaire dissing, medicare for all Warren have the dem money boys headed for the exits. Tag team from hell.

Thing with Biden is, the money guys probably know that the blast residue from Biden will dirty them up as well, and/or that Biden will shake them down as cold-bloodedly as he did the Ukraine, et al. So, yeah, Biden’s gotta’ go for the money to stay, IMO.

So, money guys are bailing and Bloomberg is the last resort. Only way they can think of to try to hold moderates and then hope to hell far left crazies leave enough remnants for the moderates to start over with.

I have to look at a trial coming, either impeachment in the Senate or a Trump private lawsuit that is going to take the swamp out with evidence that can now be legally unloaded into it.

POTUS caught the swamp (his words, not mine).

Senators aren’t negotiating for impeachment votes (if you don’t give me what I want I’ll vote impeachment), if you ask me, they’re negotiating for a way to vote to toss out the impeachment before a trial (Help me justify a no trial vote. Hoe can we make it look like we’re not obstructing justice? What do I need to do?). They don’t want a senate trial. Take a Romney or Murkowski, for example, how can they vote to impeach when their crimes are dragged out in trial evidence? Re: Murkowski, you think the good guys don’t have the same info Feinstein had when she pigeon-holed Murkowski during the Kav vote?

POTUS holding good cards. Schiff BS is the way dems they figured could avoid risking another Mueller Clustrf**k or Corey jerking the fat bastard around live and in color for the peeps viewing enjoyment, IMO. Backfiring bigly. Plays into the far left crazies the money boys are revolting against.

Bloomberg is probably the best (and cleanest) shot the dems got after the dust settles. They need a known quantity to lead them on the path back to respectability.

• wildsailor2018 says:

It is a jump to the far left….from the offerings that are even further left!

I wonder what AOC and the Squad will spew over an old white rich dude taking over THEIR party.

• The Dark Lord says:

a Perot but this time against the Dems …

• palafox says:

So CNN thinks Trump won the presidency only because he was a billionaire?

• Charlotte Powell Brooks says:

Bernie and warren hate billionaires.
      I will now watch some of this comedy routine.

• TwoLaine says:

Possibly, but not near as smart or charming. And definitely not anywhere near VSG level.

I don’t need another nanny. We have TOO MUCH Nanny State as it is. The Kenyan was an apologetic nanny. Nanny to us, apologetic to the rest of the world.

Nanny B would go on an immediate apology tour too, while taking away our rights and controlling the propaganda media even more than it is now.

He is extinction level America, as are all of the candidates on the other side of the lane. They are all triple and quadruple cuckoo birds.

• covfefe999 says:

Bloomberg is a Democrat now? 🙂

• snarkybeach says:

President Trump branded Bloomberg this morning: Little Michael

• Kintbury says:

My question is, if he gets in, what does that do to Hillary?

• mikeyboo says:

Pres Trump has proved his appeal to “the common man”. Bloomberg has no such appeal.
      Pres Trump’s rallies attract MANY thousands of ordinary people. Bloomberg rallies will attract the coterie of snobs who want to count grams of sugar in my/your diet.
      And can you imagine the rage of Hilary Clinton and Elizabeth Warren should this MAN try to steal “THEIR” nomination?

• mikeyboo says:

As a footnote: Bloomberg switched his registration from Republican to Democrat in order to run for mayor of NYC. In other words, his loyalty is solely to his own ambition.

• bofh says:

If nothing else, I think Bloomberg’s entry tells us that, for whatever reason, Big Mike (AKA “Mooch”) is not available as the “last minute” candidate.

4. Reserved55 says:

5. Ausonius says:

An excellent analysis of why a Loser, Defensive, Battered-Wife Mentality in the Virginia Republican Party led to the losses on Tuesday:

…Perhaps most startling, the Virginia Republican Party failed to run candidates in ten out of forty…fully one-quarter of Virginia senatorial races. In contrast, the Democrats contested all races but one, the 23rd district. A party cannot win elections without candidates.

The Republican Party also failed to contest twenty-three out of one hundred delegate races

It also looks like the Republicans did not contest races in certain districts with unfavorable minority majority demographics. That sort of worn-out, defeatist thinking has to stop. The Republicans ran Darrell H. “D.J.” Jordan Jr. in the 31st Delegate district and Garrison R. Coward in the 68th Delegate district. Both are great candidates and also minorities. Jordan lost by just six points (1,500 votes). Coward lost by ten points (3,900 votes). Jordan should have won and both will win in the future. Though Republicans have always had minorities in office, conservatism and a Trump economy that is spreading prosperity to minorities is attracting them to the Party of Lincoln in droves once again…”

See:

• CM-TX says:

Makes you wonder what the RNC is doing with all those record profits– mostly courtesy of %’s off PDJT. Shouldn’t they be dispersing some among the State Party’s to fight in local elections? Hmm, Weird. 🙄

• covfefe999 says:

We can’t expect the Republican Party to do the right thing. We have to watch for those openings ourselves. I cannot do it for 2020 but watch for me later, people! Well, you won’t know it’s me because my name really isn’t covfefe999. 🙂 But I am going to push to run for a House seat in 2022 in an area outside of Chicago. I’m beginning my preparations now. Right now a Dem holds that seat.

6. Reserved55 says:

7. Taylor: “I’m upset about the President’s phone call.”
    Q: “Why?”
    Taylor: “Because I read in the Times that I’m upset about the President’s phone call.”

Schiff: “You can’t say the Whistleblower’s name.”
    Q: “Well, how can I not say it if you won’t tell me what it is?”
    Schiff: “I can’t tell you.”
    Q: “Then why is it in the transcript you released?”
    Schiff: “I can’t tell you why I can’t tell you why.”
    Q: “What?”
    Schiff: “This parrot is alive.”

Fox: “We will not use the Whistleblowers name because it cannot be confirmed.”
    Q: “How can it be confirmed if you won’t use his name?”
    Fox: “Massa Ryan will tell us.”

When I was a kid, this Circle of Ciamarella was called “Catch 22”.

Today, of course, we know it as “Epstein didn’t kill himself”.

8. Mark W says:

TV Anchor Steve Hilton accuses fellow anchor Marie Harf of covering up Biden corruption on camera. She worked for State Department

9. Reserved55 says:

10. Reserved55 says:

• covfefe999 says:

A friend of mine in downstate Illinois is starting to see Trump campaign ads. It makes me wonder if Trump is making a push to seize Illinois. It’s actually possible. In 2016, the final tally was Clinton 55.83% Trump 38.76%. Seems like an impossible-to-bridge gap, right? Well subtract 10% from Clinton and add 10% to Trump and you get Clinton 45.83% Trump 48.76. I think it’s possible for two reasons. 1) Trump is now known, he has a track record, he’s a proven leader with numerous major accomplishments, he’s not a risky choice. 2) Hispanics are liking Trump and Illinois has a substantial Hispanic population (17% according to Pew). In 2016 Trump got an estimated 29% of the Hispanic vote nationwide, I think it’s going to be substantially more in 2020 because our economy is so improved, tangible benefits to working people and small business owners.

My friend said he had been seeing a lot of Steyer ads earlier but those have pretty much ceased.

Anyone else in Illinois … are you seeing Trump ads?

11. Reserved55 says:

• And you’ve just got to love – if only it were funny – what Schiff so very carefully says in his “talking point #1,” which of course itself constitutes “coaching a witness.”

The un-named “political rival,” Joe Biden, is merely couched as “a candidate in the 2020 election,” not a felon who confessed to extortion and obstruction of justice on camera while implicating the President!

And, we’re talking about impeaching this President for “this horrible high crime” … when Obama and Clinton engaged the intelligence agencies of several countries in a deliberate attempt to interfere with the 2016 election!

What’s the actual offense here? That both he and the Ukranian President have now set themselves against the official corruption in that country that all of them – Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi, Biden, Obama – are hip-waders-deep guilty of. Both countries are cooperating to drain the same swamp. (And we have a ratified treaty with that country, pledging that we would cooperate on law-enforcement matters.)

Schiff is not conducting “a judicial proceeding,” because the Congress has no power to do so, but he is also soliciting the hearsay of people whose words would never be admissible in any Court in the land. He is performing political kabuki theater … “bigly and badly.” He is making an utter fool of himself, and of Congress.

• “Racketeering. Extortion. Bribery. Embezzlement. Money laundering. Influence peddling. Gun running. Drug running.” All of these are merely taken as business-as-usual in Washington DC. Officials can be as blatant as they please to be, because these are “just the way it is.”

So … we’re just going to throw this President out of office, in defiance of everything that the US Constitution says … so that we can shut down Durham and Barr and Horowitz and just go comfortably back to the way it used to be, where the Government of the United States is the biggest Organized Crime ring the world has ever seen. And the People, whom we don’t give a damn about anyway, will just dutifully and blindly accept every bit of propaganda we serve them. Yes, they will be overjoyed to know that America will never be great again, and that our Deep State of non-elected people is running the country for our benefit.

This is what the good people at Lawfare are telling us every day, and we find nothing wrong with it. Surely everything that they are saying will come to pass! 🤡

• wildsailor2018 says:

Remember the scheme called “Fast and Furious” that Obama perpetrated that resulted in the deaths of US citizens so that he and Holder could use it as “evidence” for why we need to confiscate guns?

Now that was impeachable….

• Robert Smith says:

I just wanted to say I enjoy your posts.

• Somebody says:

Because they are narrative engineers, that’s their role and Schiff’s. The dems are laying out a story, they know most people are ignorant of how things are supposed to work and most won’t read the transcripts. This is the D’s made for TV version, it’s all about innuendo and feelings.

Whining about rules and process isn’t going to connect. Full frontal assault on the narrative will. Rip their case to shreds and leave Schiff’s movie on the cutting room floor.

The republicans continue to fight the wrong battle. I agree it’s not a fair process, but it is what it is, suit up and take it to the opposition.

• CM-TX says:

EASY… they’re just “Familiar with PDJT’s way of THINKING.” Perhaps they have some mad ESP skills?

It’s also one of the trendy tagline’s “journalist” are using daily in their propaganda reports. It’s considered totally acceptable in place of any actual credible sources. 🙄🙄🙄👀 [eyes rolling out of my head]

• Jim in TN says:

Sounds like BullSchiff is stipulating the accusations as true so that the accusers can’t be challenged and the opposition has to be controlled in a narrow defensive posture.

12. Reserved55 says:

They (congressmen) won’t name him because most are co-conspirators in the treasonous coup.

• FofBW says:

So, are public hearings really public if no one tunes in…..except for the Lemmings of course.

• bentley1blog says:

Once again where are Trump’s attorneys in this mess and why are they not moving to demand a stop to this insanity which is unconstitutional? I am perplexed and very angry!

• FofBW says:

As long as money is to be made for the campaign and at he same time destroy the Dems, as long as it will be allowed.

• burginthorn says:

Because President Trump is in complete control. We’re only hearing one side of the story, and that side shows itself day in and day out to be utterly against America. You are supposed to be perplexed and angry. But fret not, millions and millions of Americans feel exactly the same way.
          When the hammer falls (and it will) people, millions upon millions of people will be completely behind the President cheering as justice restores the republic. They will not get away with their crimes. They are desperate, they are showing it, and its a good thing.

I knew instantly when Donald Trump announced his run for the Presidency, that real change was coming. Most people knew something was seriously wrong with the world. But how to change it? Most people knew about globalism and most people have felt its impact.
          President Trump is one smart man. I think he’s a genius. One: He is systematically cutting off the corrupt money supply to the globalists. Two: He is building Americas economy (for starters) creating jobs and most importantly unleashing the middle class to do what it does best.

People are not going to swap that for bread lines. Ideology is one thing, real life is entirely another. In the end President Trump is going to win the next election by numbers never before seen. Many large cities are cesspools of filth and crime. Some move, many just live with it. What else you gonna do?
          Now there is an option. There wasn’t before. Sure you could pick between two corrupt swamp creatures, but deep down hope aside, everyone knew the scam.

This is completely different. Here’s a President who actually keeps his promises. This will impact even the most ardent critic and those who had simply given up on the system. Millions upon millions of people everywhere can listen to a man who’s proven he’ll do what he says. This is powerful.

These same people are witnessing the Presidents OWN party come against him. This is even more powerful. The lines are clearly being drawn, and this is a most excellent thing. President Trump understands the power of the voter. He knows exactly what he is doing. All these proceedings play right into his plans. Its simply brilliant.

If you thought 2016 was good, 2020 is going to be unbelievable. Forget what the media says, people are hooked on President Trump. Like him or hate him, he’s created a showdown no one wants to miss, NO ONE.
          So let the swamp creatures do their thing. They play their role exactly as anticipated. As does the media. Each attempt to attack the President hasn’t worked, and its actually made him stronger.

I’ll finish with a prediction. If you can, keep an eye on President Trumps rallies. Specifically outside attendance. I predict the numbers of people coming to the Presidents rallies will grow to numbers never before seen.

• Well, it occurs to me that they might be poised to see “an actual, passed, Bill of Attainder.” Which they can then immediately present to the SCOTUS in what will be regarded as the most important case that Court has ever heard: Trump v. US House of Representatives.

The Founders of our Country clearly foresaw this abuse, because their history books told them about what had happened in England hundreds of years before … the legal reason why so many of King Henry VIII’s wives lost their heads, and why an earlier English King had put several thousand of his enemies to the sword. Therefore, they carefully instituted a Separation of Powers, specifically denying Judicial powers to the Congress and specifically enjoining them from assuming any powers not specifically granted. They stipulated that Impeachment required “high crimes and misdemeanors” while also providing that the Congress could not act as a Court of Law and find such offenses. They spoke at great length about what they had in mind, and recorded their deliberations for posterity.

A very small group of thoroughly corrupt political operatives now hope that none of this means anything to The American People.

Well, “they didn’t understand The American People in 2016, and they obviously still don’t understand – or care about – them now.”

• freespeechfanatic says:

He’s not a whistleblower. Stop calling him that. He doesn’t meet the criteria. Words matter. We’re conceding to their Narrative.

13. lawrencepaul1 says:

Keeping in mind that The Strategic Culture Foundation is extremely pro Russian and undoubtedly has its own agenda this guy still paints quite a picture of the democrats “unbiased” witness.

Deep State On The National Security Council: Colonel Vindman Is An “Expert” With An Agenda

14. Reserved55 says:

“If you get your news from CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, Washington Post, or any of the multitudes of progressive mainstream media outlets out there, chances are you’re being inundated by story after story spinning every little detail that can be gleaned from the impeachment inquiry, its transcripts, and pundits claiming “damning evidence” against the President keeps emerging every second. If you are anti-Trump, you’re probably soaking it all up just as you did with the Russian collusion hoax. But if you’re a sensible, open-minded American who’s looking for answers while trying to determine your own feelings on the matter, you’re probably sick of it all by now.”

“The three men at the heart of the impeachment inquiry – Eric Ciaramella, Adam Schiff, and Mark Zaid – have less combined credibility than a fortune cookie. As fake news media hammers home the lies, be discerning and recognize the truth.”

• An interesting article, if brief … but when he talks about “confirmation bias” (suggesting that people are sheeple who will believe anything if told it often enough), I honestly now think that it is the perps who are succumbing to this bias. Which is being shoveled upon them by the very expensive and very clever lawyers whom they hired and put on their staff.

Schiff, for instance, really does believe that he is conducting a judicial inquiry, and that no one will question and most people won’t even know about what he said in the “three talking points” just published by Rep. Meadows. Because, he believes the propaganda story that they’ve arranged to syndicate through the press.

They sincerely believe that they can pass Articles of Impeachment without challenge – no matter what the Constitution actually says – and push them right through the Senate on some technicality (probably hinged around the word, “present”), and “that will be that.” Impeach Trump, and Pence while you’re at it, and … “ahh, Madame Presidente Pelosi!” It’s a wet dream.

The perps never understood the 2016 election, and have no regard for the American People whom they purport to serve. They only serve themselves, committing high crimes with impunity, because until 2016 that’s the way it was. They want to believe that this election outcome was an accident; that nothing has really changed. But, everything has.

They’re blinded by their thirst for revenge … and, by their fear.

• bentley1blog says:

It doesn’t help at all if our side merely stands on the sidelines shaking their fists and calling them names…really? Just like little kids saying stupid things about the other bad kids in the playground. I am referring to our legal teams representing the President.

15. WeThePeople2016 says:

16. Reserved55 says:

17. Reserved55 says:

• oldersoul says:

That stamp was designed for Soviet rubles.

• rozelave says:

doesn’t Bernie have three houses already?

• Katherine McCoun says:

I think living in the treasury building would be his dream – free money for everyone!

• covfefe999 says:

It’s funny, and totally realistic, but I think it’s fake. The original supposedly came from a twitter account that doesn’t exist, a user named “Tara Bern”. .The product photo on Amazon shows a $10 bill with the White House.

• “Senator Sanders … Senator Warren … listen up.”

Today, right now, you are US Senators. As such, you have powers that the President does not have. You can write a bill and introduce it on the floor of the Senate. You can hold public hearings to gather information to inform your decisions.

If you were actually the slightest bit serious about all the “shining talking-points” that you toss about in your maybe-campaign to be President, you would right now be making the fullest possible use of the powers that you right now have.

And … it makes an utter liar out of you when all of us plainly see that you are not. You possess powers that only 98 other people in this nation of over 300 million people possess, and you are not right now using them.

18. Reserved55 says:

Heads Up

19. Troublemaker10 says:

• At the end of the day “God” or “god” is refers to both a specific entity, the religious God many believe is the Creator. In Christianity, God is also used synonymously with the terms Jesus, Christ, Messiah, Son, Holy Spirit and Holy Trinity. Jews refer to God as Yahweh, Muslims refer to God as Allah. Many other faiths don’t have a specific being as “God” and some have several “gods” like Hindu. Some faiths believe God is a woman. Some believe God is the Earth.

That said, there is also the generic term for “god” which is used as a secular term for any “higher power.” This is often seen in groups like AA and NA when their members must turn their lives over to a higher power, whatever that may be. So in this respect, “god” is used as anything that is your higher power, i.e. the rule of law, morality, integrity, the Constitution. It can also mean negative things, i.e. money, power, sex, etc… These are referenced in the 10 Commandments as “false gods,.”

So the term “In God We Trust” can mean different things to different people. So these atheists need to shut their mouths and move on with their lives and leave the word God and god alone. Enough with the vocabulary police.

• lolli says:

👍Trump Babe

• Avi says:

We do not refer to G-d as Yahweh
        Non Jewish German academics came up with that
        No “W” in Hebrew

• lawrencepaul1 says:

It shows just how truly “liberal” liberals are doesn’t it. I am agnostic and have never had a problem with people displaying “In God We Trust” on their licence plates etc. Only people who are intolerant of people holding a different opinion to theirs would find it offensive.

• NC Patriot says:

When speaking to another AA member you do not know well, the phrase the ” God of your understanding” covers all bases. Was talking once to a man who appeared to be from India (thinking Hindu)

When I said that to him he said “I have a feeling the God of your understanding and mine is the same—–I am Catholic.” 🙂

20. CM-TX says:

Just want to share a little feedback…

So I took my very based (HS) son to a recent event… met James O’Keefe with Veritas Project.

I was VERY impressed with guest– author, & radio/TV personality Eric Metaxas (Books: If You Can Keep It, Donald Builds a Wall, etc…). He’s an entertaining speaker, spiritually minded, with a great sense of humor.
    He was most positive & encouraging re. President Trump 👍. He definitely knows what’s up with the corruption in DC & MSM, & understands it’s a War against EVIL. Very much a Patriot. Face-to-face he was engaging, genuine, & very kind. Good looking too.😉

Yes, I skipped over O’Keefe… Although I’ve only respect for what he & Veritas do. But I can’t say he impressed me much. …. ….
    His performance was pleasant & informative enough, a good review– highlighting his various stories over the years. He made a point of stressing his “bipartisan”/neutral position– which I totally get from a journalistic standpoint. He made NO real mention of PDJT or MAGA that I recall. Being so guarded seemed a bit silly at a clearly Conservative gathering, but he’s certainly entitled to his opinion. Just saying I don’t believe he understands Trump, or maybe he just hides it well?

But when you consider he’s made a career out of exposing the absolute filth in politics– where so much of it stems from the Left– it kinda makes ya wonder why anyone wouldn’t want to distance themselves as far from aligning with Dems as possible.

Close up, he was fairly robotic– going thru the motions, so not actively engaging with most. To be fair, there was some fan-man/boy that was distracting him… the type who’s unaware of anyone but himself, so can’t be bothered with moving along. We were in the last of those coming by, while handlers were quick to corral us thru & towards– pushing for photos… so patiently hanging back wasn’t an option. But it was the kind of situation (mom in me), where the polite thing would’ve been for Mr. Okeefe to pause the conversation for a moment. Even just to pretend to direct his attention towards the last few folks, those having dropped a couple hundred in support of his cause.

Had I the opportunity, I wanted to ask him if they had any intention, or pending projects pertaining to the FISA Abuse & Unmasking? Had he just taken a moment to notice, he might’ve also been intrigued by some other information I was holding. Or maybe not, guess we’ll never know?! But such is life, opportunities pass you by when you aren’t paying attention.🤷🏻‍♀️

Have to add…
    Running out this morning sporting my Veritas Hat, I did so without a second thought. But I just find it sad I wouldn’t be as quick to wear a particular red one [somewhere along the Gulf Coast]. I don’t actually have one… I had bought one back during the election for a family member. Only rather curiously, it was later STOLEN from the closet where it resided. (I wish I were kidding!) I have NO solid ID on the who (stranger), but I do have an idea of when {c.April 2017}.🤨

21. TwoLaine says:

LIVE: Secretary Wilkie holds a briefing at the White House in advance of Veteran’s Day.

22. jeans2nd says:

Mark Zaid has been a D.C. operative for years.

Lt. Col. (Ret) Tony Shaffer, a CIA trained former senior intelligence officer and president of the London Center for Policy Research, was a real whistleblower (Abel Danger), and had Mark Zaid as his attorney for ten years, against the Bush Admin.

Mark Zaid led Lt Col (Ret) Shaffer on for 10 years, never actually doing anything except charging the Lt Col money. Lt Col (Ret) Shaffer was forced to retire. Zaid never tried to negotiate anything.

Ten years later, (during Obama Admin) evidence was uncovered that Lt Col (Ret) Shaffer’s Intel Comm Inspector General (ICIG) was dirty, at which time Mark Zaid QUIT !!! as Lt Col (Ret) Shaffers attorney !!!

Listen to the first couple three minutes of this.
    Mark Zaid has been a dirty D.C. attorney for years, targeting real whistleblowers and Republicans, and protecting the bureaucrats (Deep State). 9:18

This is first-hand knowledge, should anyone require more

23. Reserved55 says:

• Robert Smith says:

We stick together or we all go down together?

• PInky1920 says:

These politicians who are hell bent on forcing communism on WTP are so old they fart dust. My God, just look at this woman.

There’s not a damn thing wrong with being old, but ancient power mad totalitarians have no place in our government.

Do NOT tell me ChiFi has all her marbles; Pelosi’s marbles seem to have fallen into her mouth and she’s trying to spit them out; cannot believe these octogenarian, lifelong politicians have anything on their minds except meeting their maker. RBG fits the bill too.

• Robert Smith says:

It might be that DiFi is sharp enough to play her well-rehearsed Senator games in session or even in popping out staged interviews.

But, keeping straight the Coup lies – tough for anyone – I think she’s not up for that.

• mikeyboo says:

What lifelong politicians have on their their minds is same thing as rap “artists” i.e. mo’ money!, mo’ money! mo’ money!

24. NJF says:

It never ends.

25. Reserved55 says:

• Chimpy says:

Yes – that’s the same one, Reserved.

So, she illegally had US citizens spied upon.

President Nixon was impeached for that infraction and would have gone to jail if not for a pardon.

AND NOW…. it’s just been made clear that she lied when she was asked if she replied to the email (on her personal gmail account) to the inquiry from a Democratic staffer for Schiff regarding the phone call before anything went public. She answered, “no”, when in fact, she did reply and offered to continue the discussion. Her testimony is documented and her email reply is available to see. Not any grey area, IMO.

George Papa went to jail for not stating the truth while under oath.

Mike Flynn had his life ruined and is awaiting sentencing for giving the FBI a basis to claim that he lied while under oath.

Will a Democrat ever be indicted for these crimes? Or will the DOJ decline to prosecute this one, too…

26. cboldt says:

Chopper presser coming up … FoxNews 10:25 am or so

27. jeans2nd says:

Little bit more info, re: faux impeachment – Rudy G was just on Steve Bannon’s podcast War Room: Impeachment.

Rudy G has evidence of a Jan 2016 meeting in Obama’s NSC with Ukrainian officials, detailing them to dig up info on Manafort, Pres Trump, etc., and create the fake black ledger.

Very interesting podcast today. Bannon also had on a Politico reporter, who offered insight into the other side’s doings. If interested, go to https://warroom.org and listen to Episode 20, or go to Bannon’s youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWVvSbEw0imVIT8hiDcNgcQ/videos?disable_polymer=1

highly recommend listening to what appears to be obscure podcasts and vids. some real gems turn up, from time to time

28. Zippy says:

So, when will we find out that Bloomberg visited Epstein’s fantasy island and was involved in his murder, the latter being essential to his planned bid for General Secretary of the Supreme US Politburo?

Jeffrey Epstein’s Rolodex (see page marked 11)

• Jim Smith says:

Don’t put too much value in the Rolodex.
      Lots of names in there, including POTUS.
      POTUS even appeared one time in a flight log, but it was just hitching a ride from MIA to EWR with Jeff’s brother; Mark Epstein.
      I have no use for Bloomberg, but we need to concentrated on the actual perps with Epstein, not just incidental contact.

29. Liberty Forge says:

Here’s an excellent documentary which will change your view of history: “JFK to 9/11: Everything is a Rich Man’s Trick”.

The video is long. It has opened my eyes even further, and the Bushes are really bad people.

We’ve been lied to for a very long time, and its a sickening feeling to realize that.

You won’t regret taking the time to watch this film.

• Joel Duprey says:

Watched this for the first time about a year ago. It is excellent and answers a lot of questions I still had regarding the JFK assassination.

30. NJF says:

Interesting

• tailgunner2121 says:

so megyn smelly is reduced to releasing things on you tube. Trump really did break her ha

• Avi says:

She could have been his Press Secretary
        She chose poorly

• JustaVerb says:

Reduced to releasing on youtube is now a step up from the present day consistent flow of both local and national legacy media tripe.

She will get 7 figure viewers at least.
        Not a big fan because of her outrageous opening debate hit on Trump with the reach back 7 year old opresearch culled from an ENTERTAINMENT show, but at least she is biting the hand that fed her with this.

• Robert Smith says:

I agree with the sentiment, but online is really the future. If online didn’t link the mainstream media videos the legacy media wouldn’t have any profile in this online world.

The only reason why the legacy media survives as it does is because corporations can use them for their purposes. If they were stand-alone entities they would have long ago imploded.

• Deb says:

What an opportunistic snake.

31. MaineCoon says:

FTA: The Pentagon announced today that revenue from Syrian oil fields will go to the Kurdish Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF). The announcement was made to counteract the negative feedback received after it was announced that the US would directly profit from the Syrian oil reserves it is guarding. Turkish President Erdogan told reporters this Thursday that he is displeased with the US’ effort to remove Kurdish forces from northeast Syria. Erdogan is still scheduled to visit the White House next week to discuss matters with President Trump.

• Troublemaker10 says:

Same difference.

Instead if US receiving some profits from oil and then giving foreign aid to SDF….

We will likely give oil revenue to SDF directly and reduce (or eliminate) foreign aid in return.

• Beau Geste says:

If the revenue goes directly to the Kurds, rather than as “foreign aid”, how will our crooked congresscritters and their families get kickbacks? congress must IMPEACH PDJT FOR OBSTRUCTING KICKBACKS to congresscritters, State Department, clinton foundation, CIA !!!! /s
        Where are the opportunities for graft and corruption under this direct revenue plan?
        Instead, how about selling the oil to Turkey, and shipping pallets of unmarked cash to unmarked “friends” in syria in the dead of night?

32. We’ve spent 3 years listening to people talk about how President Trump doesn’t “act” like a President, but those who are paying attention are seeing what it is like to have a President who actually WORKS LIKE A PRESIDENT.

Also: this is a test as my previous comment would not post.

33. TwoLaine says:

ICMYI: Definitely something you will not see everywhere, perhaps anywhere. Check out the crowd when VP Pence shows up in NH to file the TRUMP campaign paperwork.

34. burnett044 says:

waiting can become deadly if carried out too long…..drip drip drip is often never notice but over time erodes the stone….

35. Troublemaker10 says:

36. cheering4america says:

Civil War II

In 2016 a novel came out called “Liberty’s Last Stand,” a fictionalized version of what might happen if “Barry Sotero” declared the not completely unexpected martial law during the last 5 months of his presidency and the result it would have on the tinderbox country. (Stephen Coonts.)

I am an old lady who never served, and, other than movies/news clips, has never seen battle. Yet I found the description of how random and completely unpredictable the violence would become quite believable. If nothing else, it helped me realize why we on the right hold back – hold back – hold back.

I also realize that the hard left IS truly trying to push for a trigger, they DO want Civil War, they Do want Anarchy, and they Do want to completely upend our civilization so they can create their preferred government.

Assault after literal assault on conservatives, and still we hold back. No one in 1961, while negotiations were being had for a peaceful secession, expected one event at Fort Sumter to in an instant catapult the country into brutal chaos for so long, so devastatingly, and so memorably that over 150 years later we still visit Gettysburg, Vicksburg, Chattanooga, etc., and tour some of the many areas where the country spilled the blood of over 600,000. It is this devastation that sadly comes to mind when I read “keyboard commandos” comments of how quickly and easily the crazies could be overcome.

Still, we hold back.

Reviews from summer 2016 (before the election):

“Fiction, to be sure (at least some of it), but a compelling novel in view of the events of the past 7.5 years. All of the beyond-the-box characters remain reluctant heroes. Combat analysis seemed to have been researched remarkably well. Note the current armed forces are rumored to have to assert their willingness to work against domestic insurgency. I would pray, if and when it happens, it turns out as it does in Last Stand.”

“”Liberty’s Last Stand” is a powerful commentary on the current political climate in the US. Although written as a fictional story, the parallels are too great to ignore. I have discussed the topic of the book with a small circle of friends prior to the book being available (not PC to go to a larger group without fear of retribution). It mirrors our discussions almost exactly as stated. Surprised by the ending.”

“Who needs political correctness? It simply gets in the way of the very important and current political narrative. The potential upheaval in the American way of life has every chance of being accurate.”

“‘m familiar with many of the current conspiracy theories being bantered about regarding the current U.S. President and what he will try to “pull-off” prior to his vacating our country’s White House! His declaration of martial law is a commonly held possibility, especially with the well documented purchase of millions of rounds of ammunition by different federal agencies such as DHS, FEMA, IRS and other groups one would not expect to be involved with munitions! This book, while indeed classified as “fiction”, presents a story which we may all eventually find to be very close to reality! This is a must read for all those Barry haters……it will definitely help them wrap their heads around how a declaration of martial law just might go down during his last (or seemingly so) few months of his reign as “The Messiah”!”

And the book is out of print or unavailable.

• cheering4america says:

That should have been “in 1861.”

• BGCT2VA says:

Your concerns for what may happen are very valid. The reason we, those that truly love our country and God, hold back is because we know what not doing so will trigger. Pundits, new sources, etc. will not give us a true picture of what is going on in this country. We can only search our hearts and pray for what must be done…or not done. These are very dark times for this country.

• All this being said, I don’t think that Civil War is the proper thing to do, nor that it is forthcoming nor that it is somehow inevitable.

What we actually are faced with is a very small group of people, in very powerful positions, who abused those positions to attempt a coup d’etat against a President they don’t like. We can deal with this problem with “the Due Process of Law,” if we will. We don’t need anything else.

The American Civil War was a disaster that sprung from a Congress that wouldn’t do its job, when faced with issues that had been simmering since the Constitution replaced the Articles of Confederation. It was truly a second American Revolution, and the Confederate Constitution is actually an extremely interesting document. (It has many good reforms that I think should become Constitutional Amendments.) But, for the nation itself, it was a disaster that should not be repeated.

These evildoers are not all-powerful, even though they style themselves to be. They are sowing the seeds of division and lighting fires in the hayloft. But they’re not doing it for their country – they’re doing it only for themselves. I think they’ll look very good in orange jumpsuits.

• I understand what you are trying to get people to see Mike.

I am not exactly sure that all of these people will end up in orange jump suits.

But I do agree that the citizens of this country are right now being pushed around by a very small group of people who are trying desperatley to hang on to their power.

They appear as though they are strong and unstoppable and we are weak and helpless.

I believe that we have more choices than to go out shooting and blow away our opponents.

As your say our opponents are selfish and petty and their following is a lot smaller than they pretend it to be.

Pres Trump is fighting is way that make his changes to stand for a long long time.

Another reason the other side hates him and us so much.

What we are accomplishing will not be torn down easily.

• snarkybeach says:

the recent AMC TV series, TURN, about the American Revolution as told through the eyes of Washington’s spies, pointed out how dicy a civil war can be.

37. Troublemaker10 says:

• Robert Smith says:

This is this generation’s “Frodo Lives!”.

• Deb says:

No, “Frodo Lives” has positive connotations. Frodo was a good guy who saved the world. There is nothing uplifting about anything connected to Epstein.

It’s more like “Who is John Galt?”

• And … “of course” he didn’t kill himself. There wouldn’t be anyone in that prison – prisoner or prison guard – who would not want him dead. Did nobody watch Murder on the Orient Express?

His testimony was not needed. His case is still very much open. If you were a co-conspirator with him (Bill?), don’t rest easy.

• CM-TX says:

There was something about his now being “dead” meant that any relevant evidence, can’t be challenged on legitimacy or admissibility.

I don’t know if that’s accurate, but it was supposedly a good thing. (Also: Epstein didn’t kill himself.)

• Robert Smith says:

I definitely agree with you on Frodo being a positive thing. I can see the likelihood of Epstein didn’t kill himself being something people would spray paint or write and people knowing what it means.

• steph_gray says:

Deb yes! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

By the way, any who haven’t read Altas Shrugged, check it out. Yes it’s long-winded and quaint by today’s standards. But absolutely everything happening to our country today is somewhere in that book! Ayn Rand lived through the Russian Revolution and in last mid-century she described what a Communist takeover would look like here.

It’s the book that redpilled me back in 1976.

Oh and Sinclair Lewis’ It Can’t Happen Here is good too. He was on the left but totalitarian takeovers are always the same.

38. Zippy says:

Michael Bloomberg video stating all of the valid reasons why he wouldn’t run.

39. Devil in the Blue Drapes says:

Fascinating interview with Daphne Barak, an old friend of Donald and Melania.

Her book is on Rick Gates and why he flipped, pleaded guilty and cooperated.

There’s a lot of insider info, as well as more personal and tender moments b/t DJT and Melania.

40. Troublemaker10 says:

• Troublemaker10 says:

• Yep … “if the Press did it right, it’s a hell of a story.”

That former staff-member from Pravda had it absolutely right: the American press has absolutely no idea how to do [Deep …] State Propaganda.

Back when Biden was the VPOTUS(!!), somehow that on-the-air confession “just wasn’t a story.” The fact that he very-directly implicated the POTUS, while laughing and cracking jokes, “also wasn’t.” And now, even today, they matter-of-factly behave as if there was no story now.

Embezzlement (of literally billions of dollars) is “not a story.” Money laundering? “Nope.” Extortion? “Nahh.” Obstruction of justice? “Pay no attention to the little man behind the curtain.” But: “Orange Man Bad! Orange Man Bad! ORANGEMANBADORANGEMANBAD OMG! IMPEACHIMPEACHIMPEACH!”

Well, I guess their real problem is they think they have an audience. They never did take “the American People” seriously. And apparently they still don’t.

Please, let me remind you that this was not a mistake:

• The Boss says:

Not my hashtag. Don’t do twitter.

41. Deb says:

Our President is surrounded by evil and needs our prayers more than ever.

St. Michael the Archangel,
    Defend us in battle,
    Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil,
    May God rebuke him we humbly pray,
    And do thou, prince of the Heavenly Hosts, by the power of God,
    Thrust into hell Satan and all the
    Evil spirits who prowl about the world
    Seeking the ruin of souls.

In Jesus’ name we pray, Amen!

42. bessie2003 says:

Short, 6 minute, video – President Trump surprises White House tour group:

43. Bubby says:

Yawn! Just more of the previous planned coup attempt – publish a book criticizing the President. Wonder what step number that was? To summarize President Trump isn’t running the White House, foreign or domestic policy the way the deep staters have run the country in the past so they are in revolt! To me this is high praise! If it wasn’t for Trump New York City’s skating rink would still be under repair. President Trump has a sense of urgency that entrenched Federal bureaucrats find unacceptable! Godspeed President Trump!

44. Here it comes:
    “Little-Gulp” Mike …
    [Outlawed Big Gulps in NYC]

45. Hmmm... says:

This Ukraine thing is going to backfire. I’m not always a glass half full optimist but this one seems pretty clear. President Trump was fully aware of their plan and has a devastating counter waiting.

Note that once again the Dems are allowed to control the media cycle during key points in the China negotiations. President Trump always seems vulnerable each and every time the negotiations get serious. China may have finally figured it out though because the negotiations seem to be continuing this time. They’ve been fooled at least on two or three other occasions.

When a deal is signed then the counter goes into full affect. Once again I think people underestimate how much negative press President Trump is willing to take. Not only willing but even planned. Controlled fires prevent devastating forest fires….

• Here’s what these people are actually afraid of: that all of them have in fact been doing illegal things in Ukraine, and now the Ukranians have a President who was elected to “drain the swamp,” too. They reflexively insist that Trump somehow strong-armed them into investigating Joe Biden & Company, when in fact it is damned well obvious that the new Ukranian government has every motivation to do so on its own … and that the US DOJ, in keeping with a ratified treaty that we now have with that country, is going to help them do it. Their terror is simply that now there is no one to “give them six hours.”

“Dear God, what shall we do? This President is an honest man!” 😱

46. Reserved55 says:

Little Michael

47. Troublemaker10 says:

48. Michael D Ancell says:

Revelation 6:3-4
    3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
    4 And there went out another horse [that was] red: and [power] was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.