October 20th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1004

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Stephanie Grisham Twitter @StephGrisham45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

610 Responses to October 20th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1004

1. SweetPotato says:

“…those who hotly pursue me…” Gma, that is so true of our President and by extension us! He is fighting hard, BUT, we have Right on our side and God as our Head, so they can be Goliath all they want. We’ll be little ol’ David with his little smooth stones. We know how that story ended. Thanks as always for the very early encouragement 😁

2. A2 says:

👇👇👇
    China’s blacklisted AI firms: What you should know

Excerpt:

BEIJING: The Chinese high-tech companies blacklisted by Washington over alleged ties to rights abuses are rising stars in China’s ambitious drive to overtake the United States in the technology sector.
    They make surveillance cameras, facial recognition software and other technology that has become ubiquitous in Xinjiang, the heavily policed northwestern region where an estimated one million mostly Muslim minorities, like ethnic Uighurs, are held in internment camps.

The eight firms were added on Monday to a list of 28 entities that US companies are barred from selling components to without government approval.
    Here is a look at the companies targeted:

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/business/china-s-blacklisted-ai-firms-what-you-should-know-11997100

• A2 ALWAYS look forward to your insightful analysis.

• ParteaGirl says:

I find it disturbing that a new access convenience feature on iPhones is facial recognition. Nope. I won’t send my DNA to strangers to find out my ancestry either.

• sDee says:

Yes. That and more!!

I just cannot understand that we Americans accept the totalitarian alliance between central government and the unprecedented Tech monopolies. All are aligned with the globalist agenda for us.

GAFTA – GoogleAmazonFacebookTwitterApple. Orwellian is an gross understatement

• Zippy says:

“I just cannot understand that we Americans accept the totalitarian alliance between central government and the unprecedented Tech monopolies.”

Until a critical mass of people take enough time to do anything about it by voting for TRUE boat rockers who, like Trump, managed to bypass political machine and corporate media vetting designed to EXCLUDE boat rockers, what can be done other than individually casting an informed vote which is then countered by multiple clueless votes? That’s the problem. We’re surrounded by majority ignorance, willful or otherwise.

• donna kovacevic says:

I still own an old blackberry that is pay as you go, use it only for emergency calls and texting, do not have internet on it. Hubby has a flip phone same pay as you go, that is all we need it for. I was given an I Phone for my birthday, however have not activated it, keeping it in case my old phone dies. Also we have a land line that many haven chosen to not have anymore.

3. A2 says:

In case you thought #there is nothing happening.

HONG KONG LAW & CRIME POLITICS & PROTEST
    Hongkongers don Pepe, Guy Fawkes, Winnie and Xi Jinping masks at human chain protest against new law.

19-year-old stabbed in neck and stomach at Tai Po ‘Lennon Wall’ as assailant declares Hong Kong is ‘part of China’

No whitewash and no witch hunt; Hong Kong needs a truth and reconciliation commission

China has destroyed large areas of one of Tibet’s biggest Buddhist sites, satellite images reveal

Chinese authorities levelled almost half of Yarchen Gar – one of the world’s largest Tibetan Buddhist sites – in August, according to recently published satellite images.

London-based NGO Free Tibet reported that a densely populated area on the west bank of the river running through Yarchen Gar in Palyual County, eastern Tibet has been reduced to bare ground.

👇👇👇

STAND WITH HONG KONG
    Millions of Hongkongers have been protesting since June 2019 to defend our freedom and autonomy. Instead of addressing political grievances, the Hong Kong government has responded with devastating police brutality, increasingly arbitrary arrests and political prosecutions. In October 2019, the government invoked the colonial-era emergency powers to bypass the legislature to ban face masks, which many fear is the first among many draconian measures to come.

Thousands of protesters are arrested, including hundreds of children. Many have now shared harrowing statements of torture and sexual assault by the police during detention. These numbers are rising.

China, while reinforcing its military presence in Hong Kong, pressures local businesses to punish pro-democracy employees through dismissal, heightening the fear of reprisals across society. The same fear has prompted international businesses to curtail the freedom of expression of citizens in their own countries. The world must let China know that freedom is simply not for sale.

Hongkongers are wounded, anxious and exhausted. But we will NOT succumb to the intimidation and oppression. To show solidarity, please call on your government to ACT to encourage an equitable resolution to the Hong Kong crisis. Say no to authoritarianism and stand with Hong Kong — join the movement.

4. citizen817 says:

5. I know Drudge anti -Trump theme mentioned before , but it is so strongly obvious – This morning Doral with link to Mediaite (negative of course) then left column 4 or 5 linked stories listed negative on President Trump- e.g. “in fragile state” , I just glance at this page now , virtually never click on anything. Just a constant theme now , Repetitive and boring. PS I think it will be Camp David

• wightmanfarm says:

Why do you give him any clicks? Every click encourages him. It’s not like he has any news on there you can’t find somewhere else.

• Paintingal says:

“I just glance at this page now , virtually never click on anything.”
      That is one click too many…just a “glance” requires a click!

• Deb says:

We need to be leaving comments cutting through the BS on these articles whenever we can. Especially in sites like Mediaite. Drudge makes it easy to fight back in the comment sections.

This is what we did in 2016, it’s vital to fight the propaganda war.

• Katherine McCoun says:

I agree and more power to you if that is your method.

I have a specific few “news” sites on which I comment and a specific few (esp. my own) political “leaders” social media on which I comment. This way I give Drudge no clicks and I consistently send a message and (hopefully) educate (at least some) of the other commenters in my district/state.

However, the method of going where the fire is hot and the articles that are getting the most clicks is also effective. Just hate that drudge gets any clicks for Trump supporters.

I admire those who stick with NR to positively comment on the anti – NeoCon/Globalists and pro Trump articles and comment negatively, trying to educate on the never trumper neocon articles. This is a Very Needed task that I have not yet been able to stomach. NR – YUCK…but it needs to be done

All are methods of “punch” through the fake news + dem & deep state narratives and educating the general public. Another important function is letting Trump supporters know they are not in the not alone and not even in the minority as they see the many pro Trump, logical, reasoned comments in the comments sections. All so important!

• wightmanfarm says:

If no one left any comments, he’d have to change or shut down. He is best ignored.

• thetrain2016 says:

Actually, to read comments of imbecile leftists is fun. They’re celebrating their “win”. “Orange Man (still) Bad”.

• snellvillebob says:

I took Drudge off my toolbar during the 2016 election.

• Johnny Dollar says:

I used to go through Drudge, pick up on the the headlines and oddball news then get to Lucianne.

But since his ( or whoever is running the place) headlines emphasize the major media negatives bias on Trump , I just go directly to Lucianne. I can do without the odd ball news – “Google begins drone deliveries.”

• Zabadak says:

Anyone here able to explain why Rush has him up day in and day out? Like many of you, it’s been three years or more since I’ve visited his site. Convinced all in my family do stop visiting and clicking. Numbers tell the story. I and my family are not adding any to his hits.

6. deqwik2 says:

7. deqwik2 says:

• deqwik2 says:

In the video that Carter tweeted out at the 36:11 mark, Sidney says next Tues she is filing a brief Tues at noon & it will answer a lot of questions & provide information that everybody is going to want to know.

At the beginning of Carter Page’s interview, at mark 42:52, he talks about his prayer life & how he feels that he should have been interceding in prayer more during the Dec16/Jan17 time period.

• SAM-TruthFreedomLiberty says:

Flynn more and more looks like a Trojan Horse imploding in the deep state belly.
        How ironically it would be if he brings the Deep State down via his case than through his former job?

• CNN_sucks says:

That’s why the deep state is pushing hard for sentencing so they can pass the ball to the media. The media will be their propaganda machine 24/7 to ignorant masses that Flynn is guilty.

• I have held my fire for a long time on Flynn. My opinion has always been that he IS a very smart man….one of the best intelligence officers we have ever had…….I believe he ‘allowed’ this to happen to him for a reason. I could be wrong, but it will take a lot to convince me that I am.

• Thinking out loud…..If Flynn is able to retract his plea or it is otherwise tossed out due to even the slightest whiff of prosecutorial misconduct, wouldn’t it be nice if President Trump then used the opportunity to step in and pardon – not only Flynn – but everyone who was caught up in the unethical targeted prosecutions and Gestapo tactics of the Mueller / Weismann operation including Roger Stone. . . . . and then, while the left is screaming bloody murder, have the Horowitz report released for a double whammy on our domestic enemies. …… just thinking out loud🤫🤫

• Brant says:

I have found it interesting that Sidney Powell is telling us what she is going to do. Always thought odd for a lawyer and in such high profile case. Always thought it must not be her. But it must be at Flynns approval. Very fascinating and precedent setting.

• Brant says:

It all does seem to be a lot of team planning/coordination going on from all directions of our side. From Trump Doral, the controlled Barr/Durham leaks, to this? Coming from all directions.

• cjzak says:

I was wondering when listening to the Mulvaney presser if the whole Doral issue was done on purpose by the Trump team to again set up the howling left and media. I just was sure the optics of using a Trump property would cause a caterwauling mob to try and stop it, which the Trump team surely expected. It did and in the process showed again that all they are interested in is trashing PT and not one bit of interest in saving tax dollars or protecting foreign participants with the best set up from the Trump team for that being Doral.

Mulvaney laid out how they came to this decision based on many factors. The reporters looked stunned at this decision and gleeful they were being handed the major story of the day and a grand opportunity to go right after the Pres. Gotcha. Just seemed too obvious to me that this was done on purpose. Now the Pres. has retracted the decision. Again, too easy. He doesn’t usually give up that quickly to the clowns on the left. There was a method to that madness imo.

• Patience says:

Nothing President Trump says is by accident!
            >OUR level-headed genus –even said so.

The leftists call themselves out time after time.
            Rosanna Dana’s, “If it isn’t one thing, it’s another” seems rather appropriate.

• Zippy says:

“I have found it interesting that Sidney Powell is telling us what she is going to do.”

What she’s doing is common sense and shows an awareness of what’s actually going on. Since even we here know what’s actually going on that leads me to wonder whether his former legal counsel was totally clueless, cowardly, bought off or a combination of those.

• Kintbury says:

I am thinking bought off.

• litenmaus says:

I’ll take surveilled, paid off & cowardly for $500, Zippy.

• SAM-TruthFreedomLiberty says:

“his former legal counsel was totally clueless, cowardly, bought off or a combination of those.”

This would implicate that Flynn is a dummy.
          My bet is that he consciously wanted to draw his case out. He could’ve been out of this since 2+ years and enjoy his life without thinking a minute about politics.

• or that counsel was forced on him–like everything else in this perverted sham.

• Zippy says:

• deqwik2 says:

“Or would imply that Flynn trusted them, since he is not a lawyer, to take the best route to simply keep him out of jail.”

That’s what I’m thinking. The lawyers didn’t know what had really happened to Flynn & they were just trying to keep him out of jail & protect his son.They didn’t have an ulterior motive to bring down the deep state.

Sidney does have an ulterior motive. She knew from experience the tricks that were at play & understood the set up leading to the charges. She is on a mission to not only help Flynn but to also bring down Weissmann & Co.

• gsonFIT says:

By broadcasting she is protecting herself from deep state misinterpretation of the facts. The President does this with Tweeter. They are forced to litigate in the public square so there is transparency. Left deflects and claims non transparency.

This is how PDJT decimated MSM.

• litenmaus says:

Sidney Powell believes in shedding sunlight…I’m with you Brant, ‘very fascinating’ to watch.

• Troublemaker10 says:

If Flynn’s case is dismissed and prosecutorial misconduct established…..

Flynn should sue the government for the millions he lost plus millions more due to pain and suffering.

• deqwik2 says:

In the interview, Sidney said she doesn’t expect the Dec sentencing hearing to take place.
        She didn’t elaborate on it so don’t know if she expects that the case will be dismissed or if sentencing will be moved into next year.

8. Bert Darrell says:

Here is the true reason why D-Rats are going nuts about impeachment, using fake whistleblowers and miscellaneous shenanigans. Ukraine, their major source of kickback/laundered money, has been shut off.

9. Tseg says:

Dems finally pad resume: got G7 venue moved.

Excellent work! s/

• Amy2 says:

Yeah, what a win! Makes them look pretty petty. Most Americans watch their wallets and now they know that the president was trying to watch theirs too. Idiot dems.

10. burnett044 says:

hong kong..

11. RE Sanders /AOC large crowd/ rally in Queens- Just so you know from past experience-When Hillary was running for NY Senate I saw a large line in front of NY hotel going way down block, I asked someone and said it was for Hillary rally , I continued to watch as bus after bus from the local NYC hospital union ( mainly representing lower level hospital workers) supporting her dropped their members off and they were directed by union minders to join the line. Obviously it was one of those ” voluntary requirements” of the union for these union members to go . I’m sure all the usual Dem NYC unions and similar organizations had their member buses running for this rally as well.

12. burnett044 says:

beirut…..

13. Dora says:

14. Bigly says:

Gutfield this week

15. Dora says:

16. youme says:

Nothing but b.s. and verbal garbage from most politicians…

• Substitute “lobotomy” for “climate change” and she’d be right on the mark.

• LMAO!!! Wow victim of the weather!!! Taking it to a whole new psycho level of crazy.

• Zorro says:

But she got millions in reparations, I mean disaster relief.

• TheLastDemocrat says:

They measure hurricane seasons by “ACE.” Accumulated Cyclonic Energy. This is the strength rating of each tropical storm / hurricane times number of days at that level. So, a hurricane at cat2 for 3 days adds 6 ACE points.

Wikipedia has Atlantic hurricane activity for the past 100 years. So, you can get out your stats software, and run the correlation: ACE and years.

If hurricanes are getting worse, there should be a positive correlation between ACE and year. But the truth is ACE is trending DOWN!

Number of named storms: trending DOWN! Number of hurricanes: trending DOWN! Number of “major” hurricanes: trending DOWN!

That’s the fact Jack. Anyone who knows how to run a correlation can examine this for himself herself.

PR is just part of Atlantic. If Atlantic is not expressing manmade global warming via hurricanes, then she cannot be a victim of manmade global warming.

• California Joe says:

Before weather satellites and hurricane hunter aircraft there was no way to monitor hurricanes in the middle of the ocean so unless we had those in 1919 (LOL) the news media is full of crap. As for global warming, the Little Ice Age ended in 1870 and that marked the end of one of the coldest periods in the history of the earth. It lasted hundreds of years so measuring earth’s temperatures over the past 150 years (the thermometer wasn’t invented until 1840) is certainly going to show a warming trend. That’s what happens when an ice age ends!

• Little Berkeley Conservative says:

I survive climate change daily?!?

House 70 at night. Open windows and wake up in morning, it’s 57 and I put on my comfy coat and close windows.

Please save me from this daily catastrophe AOC!

17. Chip Doctor says:

I found it interesting how little things really change in a week when one disconnects. This past week was supposed to be the big BOOM. Rally in DC, IG report on the 18th etc.

I had a long planned 7 day backpacking trip on the Appalachian Trail, and was afraid I would miss the fireworks. I am so glad I got away and enjoyed God’s beautiful creation. Within 2 hours of trail, I forgot all about Pelosi, Schiff, Graham and all the rest of the garbage.

And when I got back late yesterday, it was as if I had only missed one episode of a soap opera. Nothing of any significance changed. A break is always nice.

The Appalachian Trail is a very beautiful place. We started in GA and ended in NC. Rough trail, rough hike, but the beauty and quiet were worth today’s sore body.

• Katherine e McCoun says:

Sounds wonderful! Yes, the actual events are easy to catch up on and no one has actually been held accountable…just more information and confirmation of deep state, dems, Hillary, Obama wrong doing and the NeoCons in Congress voting against President Trump, all but 60 GOP!

Much good news such as good economic numbers, growing support for President Trump, no U.S. Lives lost in Syria for the PKK, tremendous rallies, more jobs, etc.

Can catch up in an hour or two. But if arrests were what you were waiting for, glad you went on your back packing trip! Good for your health, your soul and your spirit. Memories made that enrich your life!

• What a great post Chip Doctor.

Five years or so from now what will you remember?

The fantastic week you had hiking in the mountains or the days you spent when you where trying to “keep yourself informed”.

We “disconnect” every single day.

I just can not spend my time hustling the bits and pieces of the never ending drama of what is going on in the world.

I love the treehouse because it is so positive and informative but pretty much avoid everything else.

18. Julia Adams says:

Who the Hell Do They Think They Are?
    With William McRaven’s call to oust President Trump—maybe through impeachment, maybe through a coup—the military officer class joins the establishment in claiming a right to rule, regardless of the outcome of elections.

• GB Bari says:

What they are amounts to being blatant seditionists who are one step closer to arrest and imprisonment.

• Brant says:

I think these calls may be more proof they know he will win, and probably win big/yugely in 2020. Put a stamp of total approval on the “Trump method”. You would think they could hold on for another 15-16 months. They must know he will win big and the next four years he will be bullet proof and totally dismantle their little gravy train.

19. Mulvaney on Fox “News” Sunday with C. Wallace…

20. labrat says:

Why is Pelosi in Jordan?????

• moe2004 says:

I’ve been having the same thought!

• Carrie says:

Shadow foreign policy.

• Bert Darrell says:

To collect bribe money?

• Bert Darrell says:

Find out whether Jordan is due an American aid payment soon. If so, an extorted contribution to D-Rats must be extracted. They are holding the “strings of the purse” now and their Ukrainian spigot was recently shut off by PDJT.

• Mike Robinson says:

American politicians have been embezzling American aid money all over the world for decades, laundering it through a dozen countries.🤹‍♂️

• Why is she there?
      To undercut the president’s foreign policy, what else?
      Nothing new…below is a story from 2007.
      Doing everything to hurt their political opposition at the expense of national security is what democrats do.
      __________________
      House Speaker Nancy Pelosi challenged the White House on Mideast policy, meeting with Syria’s leader Wednesday and insisting “the road to Damascus is a road to peace.” The Bush administration criticized the visit, saying she was following a road lined with victims of terror

• booger71 says:

I thought the House just came back from vacay….guess she needed to spend more of our tax dollars.

• soozword says:

Is she still using military jets? If she won’t convene Congress on meaningful, needed legislation for American benefits, then cut her off on their use!

• wightmanfarm says:

All those long-haul flights, at her age. All that Botox gel sitting everywhere in her body. Sure hope she doesn’t drink on those flights and hope she exercises during those hours in the air. Wouldn’t want some of that Botox gel to form a Botox clot.

• thedoc00 says:

She needs excuses to keep the House, “Out of Session”, as often as possible. The few Republicans supporting the President could choose, at any moment, to read materials from the House Committees into the House Congressional Record, from the floor of the House. Plus, she has to follow up on Lindsey Grahams list of contacts to collect their bag money and undermine the President.

There may also be a “more flexibility vs Israel” message being delivered.

• CNN_sucks says:

Because she is evil.

• kinthenorthwest says:

Hmmm So anyone want to try this on over here. …This was not just some fact finding trip, this very much appears to be a trip to negotiate with Jordan.
      Do Believe Nancy and her friends are in VIOLATION The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that criminalizes negotiation by unauthorized persons with foreign governments. (if anyone else knows more please comment).
      From what I can see there is not one republican in the group They were probably all told to to stay out, just like with the impeachment hearings..
      Who the H3LL gave these people the authorization to do this.
      Something so wrong with this picture….Reeks of treason.

Pelosi, other US lawmakers arrive in Jordan for meetings on Syria
      https://fxn.ws/32wvRxo #FoxNews

Nancy Pelosi In Jordan For ‘Vital Discussions’ Amid Escalating Syria Crisis
      The House speaker was part of a bipartisan delegation of U.S. lawmakers that met with Jordan’s King Abdullah II on Saturday.

21. Now why would Nancy Pelosi take a congressional delegation to Jordan, to discuss the “chaos” in Syria?????

I find it very curious and suspicious that Mumbles Pelosi is constantly heading overseas to a foreign country when ever Team Trump appears to be getting close to the target of Deep State wrongdoings!!!

Perhaps the reason the uniparty has united together again over foreign policy is that they are all about to be exposed in regards to Syria and everything that went on there.
    Last time it was Italy and Canada, now Jordan….very very curious.
    Nancy we are paying attention NOW!!
    No place is safe for you and your crooked plotters!

• Redzone says:

Thanks Mark! I was just trying to figure out how to explain some of PT’s accomplishments to my 7th grade daughter. This is perfect!

• piper567 says:

Mark, over at The_Donald, they are making copies of this list, and leaving them in public places and on windshields, bulletin boards, etc.
      good idea…yeah, there will be litter, but at east its biodegradable!

22. Devil in the Blue Drapes says:

I love Kimberly Strossel. She’s one of a handful with the intellect to lay out in perfect form, the dastardly deeds of the cabal.

Great interview, but when she veers off into la-la-land with this: “some ppl will not like me saying this, but I don’t want to see anyone charged for breaking a RULE”.

Huh, that’s the whole ball of wax Kimberly! The “rules” are made to be broken by select ppl.
    When applied to your average Joe Schmo, the “rules” suddenly become “laws”.

• Amy2 says:

I see her point. Rules can be changed, but laws can be applied with consequences. (I’m not saying they ARE being applied, but they have teeth when they are used.)

23. Reserved55 says:

24. Reserved55 says:

Has anyone ever heard Faux News calling for @jack to be imprisoned?

Lying to “Congress” is supposed to be against the law.

25. beachbum31 says:

Maria just said she would be asking arms trader Lindsey some tough questions about subpoenas this am. Lets see if Jim Bakker Jr still thinks it would dirty up his precious committee doing such things!

26. Ivehadit says:

From 30,000 ft up, as Sundance would say…This is truly one of the best articles I have read laying out the #ColdAnger of those Americans paying attention/not being conned by Leftists/media PsyOps. It is 100% correct. Our spiritual and psychological boundaries have been violated for decades and, thankfully, many have come to realize this. Our president is healing our country(and the world)-a massive therapeutical intervention-and like all interventions there is great lashing out and gnashing of teeth from the culprits and those who have grown comfortable in the dysfunction.

This article should be shared far and wide.

27. sunnyflower5 says:

• freespeechfanatic says:

Bleh. How about defending your father and attacking the Left like your estimable brothers?

• sDee says:

Problem in “developing countries” is as soon as the entrepreneur is successful, their intellectual property, market and/or real property is “appropriated”, “regulated” or “investigated”.

Now….its not that GoldmanSachs or World Bank would ever have anything to do with that.

• Reserved55 says:

Sulu on the wrong side of the

Be sure to read the replies.

• cjzak says:

How many illegals go to climbing school, have help and have equipment? Yeah I see a whole lot of them climbing over this way carrying their kids. Uh huh. Petty garbage as usual with no real meaning at all. Lol.

• jx says:

In fairness, the only equipment is a safety harness.

This replica is not full height.

• Searkreb says:

Read several pints that make this story irrelevant.
            The steel soak up heat and this wall is wood in the shade.
            The real wall is much taller
            And most importantly the steel plates at the top unlike the wall the little girl climbs around not over.

Also so what maybe a few people do climb over the wall still deters 99% or so

• piper567 says:

jx, ….AND, from another view, you can see there is a rope OVER the top, so an assistant is likely holding on…this vid was debunked ab 2 wks ago…plus, as was pointed out ^^^, the wall is not scaled properly.
            what a load of baloney!

• jx says:

I don’t doubt the wall can be climbed, however this video is dishonest in at least two ways. 1) The climber used the edge of the climb prevention panel at the top. This edge is not available on the actual wall. 2) The climber was prevented from falling by the safety line.

• bofh says:

Apparently, magic happens at about the 22 second mark. Doesn’t have anything to do with the safety line, does it?

• That little rock climbing girl really worked her way up that wall with the rope and music. Fantastic for her. Now, lets see a 185 pound fat momma from Honduras with past exercise limited to climbing into a Greyhound Bus for a free ride, give it a try. Then, let’s see her 12 year old baby daughter try it ‘one handed’ while holding her infant child and iPad at he same time. Now comes 200 lb Padre . napsack, cellphone, and poco dizzy from a few beers give it running start. All this while under security cameras and bright lights. While barking Border Security dogs are yelping on the other side.

• SAM-TruthFreedomLiberty says:

This is FAKE NEWS propaganda! It’s a miniature wall!

28. Reserved55 says:

Period.

29. sunnyflower5 says:

30. sunnyflower5 says:

• litenmaus says:

Does the USA have oil in Syria? Have the Syrian oil fields been secured against further ISIS attacks? Has the oil been secured against transfer to Iran?

It’s pretty obvious that ‘We have secured the oil’ is a talking point from PDJT, but what exactly does that mean? …”We have secured the oil”

31. lawrencepaul1 says:

This guy is not a fan of our president and a bit of a libertarian idealist but he was part of Reagan’s financial team before Greenspan started to treble the national debt.
    He is a smart guy and has a pretty good grasp of how Washington works.

David Stockman on How the US Went from America First to Empire First

32. islandpalmtrees says:

Based on this story I’m convinced that the current director of the CIA Gina Haspel was involved right along with Brennan.

Your know, the CIA Chief station in London at the time this all when down is now the current director Gina Haspel. I am under belief that Gina Haspel and Brennan worked together on these entrapment’s. This also explains who supported Gina Haspel for director – SSCI, Brennan, etc.

Mifsud’s Phones Obtained by Durham Have UK Sim Cards Tying Them to the UK — AND BACK TO JOHN BRENNAN
    by Joe Hoft October 20, 2019

We were the first to report in May 2018 that the UK had more to do with the Spygate sham than Russia ever did.
    This appears more and more accurate by the day. George Papadopoulos was set up in the UK by Stefan Halper, Joseph Mifsud, Alexander Downer and others. Christopher Steele, is a former MI6 and he is behind the bogus Steele Dossier. And of course, now General Flynn was set up in the UK in an attempt to tie him to Russia. Downer, Halper and Mifsud are all connected to Hakluyt –

• Linda K. says:

So, it is important that these phones don’t get into CIA hands. If Gina Haspel is in on this with Brennan, is she cooperating or trying to hide the coup? Really, there seems no one in government to trust.

• islandpalmtrees says:

I believe your statement to be true. Under the heading of hiding, she seems to be working through the State Department to MSM, too.

You know of course that propaganda is legal on American citizens, based on a law put into place by Obama, but did know the government can also pay these same propaganda sources MSM for their work? It’s true.

Think about CNN, I would love to know if our government is funding them – hard proof.

• Zippy says:

“Really, there seems no one in government to trust.”

That’s why every investigation is being slow walked with no one in jail or even indicted after over 1000 days into the so-called Trump administration. They don’t dare reveal OFFICIALLY how incredibly deep the rabbit hole goes, how former government spies with good old boy connections are used in soft coups and to do things that official “watchdog” government spy agencies may WANT to do, but don’t dare do, so they turn a blind eye to their former coworkers doing it for them.

Here’s a long out of print book that touches on the subject of the use of former government spies:

Spooks: The Haunting of America -The Private Use of Secret Agents – August 1, 1978
        by Jim Hougan

A good reader review of it:

Excerpt:

The Kennedys used private spooks to expose Hoffa. And the Kennedy clan’s main spook supplier was Inter-Tel, a private investigation agency staffed by enough ex-NSA, FBI and CIA personnel to fight a secret war. One of the original Watergate plumbers proposed to build a “Republican Inter-tel” to give their black bag operations the cover of ‘plausible deniability’. Had this advice been taken Watergate would not even be a word in the dictionary. Inter-tel was itself owned by a Bahamas based gambling, resort and “dirty money” operations. Here Robert Vesco , IOS and the world of financial pirates converges with the world of spooks.

• islandpalmtrees says:

Who can you trust, sounds like a good name for a book. Well, until we can understand who and what organizations are being paid for things like propaganda on American citizens and what that propaganda contains it wont be the MSM for me.

It wont be the NSA, FBI and CIA, since history shows us that the CIA should be broken down and reorganized, the NSA and FBI would not fair any better

• islandpalmtrees says:

As our knowledge expands the number of coup members does to. All of this could not have been done without Obama, for one major reason. Money, you need a great deal of money in order to set all of this up. We know, this was done as a counterintelligence operation, Counterintelligence operations, can only be authorized by the president therefore Obama approved of the spying. Barr, is fundamentally working to reveal Obama’s order.

• swimeasy says:

And perhaps the real reason the Obamas took up continued residences in DC under the cover of waiting for his daughter to finish high school. There were rumors back then that he was working on setting up a shadow government.

• islandpalmtrees says:

15 million if I recall correctly for a residence in DC, seems like allot of money in order to wait for your kids to finish school. Some little shack to hang out in until school is over.

I wonder if the IMF funds help pay for it? Rudy said that IMF funds were going to Biden and of course he was VP with Obama.

• Zippy says:

“All of this could not have been done without Obama, for one major reason. Money, you need a great deal of money in order to set all of this up.”

Actually, there’s MUCH better proof that he MUST have known. As I heard in a great interview of someone who had worked in the intel sector and would know, to do what was done the National Security Council would have had to approve it and since the POTUS sits in on such meetings…

• islandpalmtrees says:

Great piece of information, thank you. I would love to read the source if you find it one day!

• Zippy says:

I posted the link to the excellent YouTube video a long time back, but I’ve watched so many videos like it that I can’t recall what video channel conducted it or the name of the retired military officer they interviewed. It was a long one, 45 minutes to an hour long. I’ll search for it, but no guarantees.

• Zippy says:

Here it is, only 29 minutes long, not as long as I’d remembered. Most videos I watch are longer:

“Today we sit down with Tony Shaffer, acting president of the London Center for Policy Research. He served as a Lieutenant Colonel in U.S. Army, where he was a senior intelligence officer. Today he’s also an advising producer for National Geographic and a member of the Trump 2020 advisory board.”

Shocking Use of FISA by Obama’s FBI to Spy on Trump Campaign – Exclusive with Tony Shaffer

• Zippy says:

With, as I posted immediately above, the use of networks (clubs) of former spies to allow plausible deniability and to obfuscate any connection to current government spies and their agencies.

The rabbit hole goes VERY deep, VERY corrupt, and VERY old and, therefore, has never been and must never be revealed and WON’T be OFFICIALLY and PUBLICLY revealed which would be accomplished by prosecutions of those involved. So, I expect absolutely nothing in that respect and over 1000 days of the so-called Trump administration without even a single INDICTMENT leads me to believe I’m correct.

• islandpalmtrees says:

Well, your not alone, I have heard various people say – no-one will be prosecuted. I will wait until the FISA abuse document is released. If no-one is prosecuted in regard to open corruption the Rabbit Hole has won.

Their is no doubt that present and former spies have made their way into our government at every level to include wife’s. Some of them still report back to their IC organisation. Others are members of our news sources and are controlled or influenced by their IC handler.

And, a good reason for the CIA, FBI, DOJ and others should be broken down and reorganized.

• PinotNoir says:

Hence America’s Mayor.

• Good question. I am sure PDJT keeps Gina in place for his own good reasons knowing what “side” she is on.

• gsonFIT says:

In 25 years the name Benedict Arnold and all it’s connotations will have been obsoleted for the modern day replacement John Brennan

33. lawrencepaul1 says:

This woman is actually a convicted criminal but the globalists love her.
    They beside themselves with fear because President Trump lays the blame just where it belongs, with the central banks.
    They are well aware that he is going to blame then for the next financial melt down.

Christine Lagarde Criticizes Trump’s “Tweet Here, Or Tweet There” Fed Bashing

• Reserved55 says:

She has admitted that the goal of “climate change” is to eradicate capitalism.

Her mission is global communism.

• lawrencepaul1 says:

Indeed. Climate Change is the flag for them to all rally around.
        Funny how when powerful Marxists steal money from the hard working and successful a good deal of it always manages find a way into their own pockets ain’t it.

34. islandpalmtrees says:

Others are saying that if the UK is involved, perhaps an outfit named Hakluyt should be looked into –

35. Carrie says:

I was just discussing how deviants of nature (like pedos) find each other on social media and then start banding together to convince themselves and others they are normal. Then you get these extreme pockets in San Fran where because they don’t hear any other contrary voices they become more and more extreme.
    So I was just talking with a friend in Santa Monica where the animal control is really feared by dog owners because they can fine you 200 dollars if you don’t have the papers and tags on your dog. So I asked her, so people can poop freely on the streets but if your dog does what are you fined? She didn’t know offhand how much, but admitted the whole thing is crazy. I mean the dogs need tags but illegal humans also get a pass…
    Then I was reading about the transgender activist in the UK (this is one person) who managed single handedly to get the Venus off of the packaging because it wasn’t “inclusive”.

Air Canada also has decided to stop calling passengers “ladies and gentlemen” for the same reason.

Why does .05% of the population dictate what’s best for the rest of us?

• icthematrix says:

Astute observations and so true. The answer to your question is the religion of political correctness. The devoted are driven to care more about all people, which means going overboard to embrace extremes in lifestyle or behavior, no matter how deviant. The foundation of all this is a rejection of values, principles or standards which have prevailed throughout religions and civilizations. It is an extension, or base for, the extreme left.

Since the election of President Trump, these people have raised the stakes to the point of insanity. Their hatred and TDS drives them to literally ignore facts that are in plain sight…all to maintain their position in the “resistance”. It’s become political correctness on steroids.

• Baby El says:

Follow-up to my previous post…
      Intelligence has limits…. Insanity knows no bounds.
      Thank You for providing me the necessary citations.

• rharkonen says:

Leftist thought has no limiting principle. They have assimilated and are acting on beliefs like “there is no such thing as truth, only perspectives”.

These beliefs are even taught by Ph.D’s in colleges as cutting edge “enlightenment”.

However, the ideas are impossible. If “there is no such thing as truth”, then that idea excludes itself — because it is a claim to truth.

If you accept such self-contradicting, impossioble ideas, you end up being driven by whoever is the craziest (but most energetic) person in the room. You have no mechanism to oppose them except if you are more energetic in your opositional beliefs. Force vs. force. Can a healthy, well-balanced person be more energetic than crazy? Day after day, year after year, its hard.

Hence no limiting principle. The left will continue to march toward crazier and crazier, until a strong-man arises who imposes his particular will on them for a time. There is nothing in the world of reason that can stop their exploration of the boundaries of insanity. Because they genuinely have no mechanism to tell the difference and reject whatever says there is a difference..

Listenging to any leftist spokesman reminds me of rebellious children, who at the root, are looking for an adult to provide structure and discipline. In that sense, I blame the corruption of the churches over the last few centuries for failing to address the problem … now in an advanced state of apostasy, the churches are active participants, and responsible for letting it happen through their indifference or weak response to heresies decades and centuries ago.

• rharkonen says:

As an example, leftists briefly settled on the idea that “whatever consenting adults do is fine as long as no one gets hurt”.

People seemed to have a hard time responding to this, probably due to being morally compromised themselves through pornography, or a desire to appear enlightened. Institutionalized religions, having been gutted decades earlier, were unable to even formulate a response.

Eventually, propagation of this belief led to institutionalizing gay marriage.

However, the next questions are: Why to they have to be adults? Why do they have to be consenting? So what if someone gets hurt?

If you answer any of those questions in any way that imposes limits, the response then is “Who are you to impose your beliefs on me?”

The left, having eliminated all limiting principles by assimilating incoherent values like “there is no such thing as truth, only perspectives”, is now exploring the “who are you to impose your beliefs on me?” phase in all areas of reality. They are basically in free-fall, morally and intellectually.

So now they are teaching homosexuality in schools, your kid is going to be running into naked guys in the bathroom at Target, you are funding sex-change operations for the military, etc.

• peace says:

@Linda – they won’t be able to dictate if we the people won’t let them. I refuse to play the transgender game – boys cannot get pregnant or have periods – my grandson had actually asked about the pregnant part due to the msm and I told him that some boys like to dress up and play pretend – it’s like Halloween every day.

36. Patience says:

What’s up with Lindsay? Back n forth… like a cheese grater.

37. Reserved55 says:

38. Zippy says:

GREAT article. More tweets from it:

39. Reserved55 says:

Joe’s communication director ain’t to good at this.

• Ma McGriz says:

I hope someone reminded jason a person should never be able to use their position on twitter for false accusations against anyone, but especially not the President.

40. Reserved55 says:

41. JustaVerb says:

BookTV on CSPAN runs all weekend and they relegate Ronan Farrow’s legacy media swamp expose interview to Monday morning at 1am EDT.

They may have run it previously but it is not present within their previously aired video-on-demand listings so apparently they haven’t.
    I am going to record it because you never know when ‘technical difficulties’ might preclude successful video-on-demand playback.

42. swimeasy says:

“The Senate on Thursday failed to override President Trump’s veto of a resolution that would have ended the emergency declaration intended to help build the border wall.

Senators voted 53-36, falling short of the two-thirds needed to successfully override Trump’s veto.

Ten Republican senators voted to override Trump’s veto: Sens. Roy Blunt (Mo.), Susan Collins (Maine), Mike Lee (Utah), Lisa Murkowski (Alaska), Rand Paul (Ky.), Rob Portman (Ohio), Mitt Romney (Utah), Marco Rubio (Fla.), Pat Toomey (Pa.) and Roger Wicker (Miss.).

The vote came less than a day after Trump vetoed the resolution, which initially passed by the House and Senate last month.

Trump, in his veto message to the Senate, said the national emergency has allowed the administration to “counter large-scale unlawful migration” and facilitated the construction of his long-promised border wall.

“In short, the situation on our southern border remains a national emergency, and our Armed Forces are still needed to help confront it,” he added…”

43. Concernedcitizen says:

Strzok: McCabe told me to do it.
    McCabe: Comey told me to do it.
    Comey: Brennan told me to do it.
    Brennan: Clapper told me to do it.
    Clapper: Obama told me to do it.
    Obama: The UK and Australia told me to do it.
    UK, Australia: Brennan told us to do it.
    Brennan: It was all Comey’s idea.
    Comey: No, Yates and Lynch told me that Obama approved it.
    Lynch: I’m clueless. I thought something was going on but I wasn’t sure.
    Obama: I was trying to save the world from Trump.
    World: Soros funded it.

See how the circular firing squad works? It’s starting to get fun, folks. Barr and Durham will break the cabal piece by piece.

44. Reserved55 says:

45. fanbeav says:

Chrissy Wallace lobbing softball questions to Buttigieg

46. linda4298 says:

Saturday…Lindsey Graham: If We Pull Troops From Northern Syria Then We Will Have Another 9-11 Attack
    Sunday…“Hell Of An Outcome!”: Lindsey Graham Says President’s Plan For Syria Is Working https://rantingly.com/

47. CM-TX says:

Perhaps…

| All Roads lead to Brennan: Brennan, Downer, Stefan Halper, Joseph Mifsud are all connected with HAKLUYT, UK. Hakluyt officers are former MI6 & GCHQ. Downer was board of director. Many of the guys involved with the Spy / entrapment Operations of Gen. Flynn & Papadopoulos are connected with HAKLUYT. |

| Hakluyt Leadership Seminar featuring John Brennan |