October 5th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #989

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Stephanie Grisham Twitter @StephGrisham45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

975 Responses to October 5th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #989

1. FPCHmom says:

I thought this was good.

Being good at corruption doesn’t happen overnight. It takes years, and sometimes even decades to master.

2. FPCHmom says:

More Ryan, cause he’s awesome –

3. FPCHmom says:

And one more –

4. G S says:

I read about this “book” in another site and I can’t put in words what I’m feeling. May God forgive me for the things I thought! I can only ask God to give strength and wisdom to our President.

«If You Give a Pig the White House: A Parody
    by Faye Kanouse»
    “A coiffed and blustery pig has shoved his way into the White House! A cleverly worded and illustrated picture book, this is the adult parody of the beloved children’s cautionary tale, If You Give a Pig a Pancake.

Watch in dismay as the presidential pig gets into trouble, binges on too much Fox News and fast food, and cavalierly threatens national security. If You Give a Pig the White House both lovingly caricatures the original children’s book and shows just what can happen when a greedy anti-hero tracks his hooves all over America.”

5. Troublemaker10 says:

😁😅🤣

• LoonsCall says:

am a big fan of being right but in most cases, it’s sad.. placed an obnoxious bet a couple/few months ago here that HRC was going to run again.. wish i had solidified that bet with some.. she is coming back & forgetting all the jokes people made about her ability to actually “run”, she is not going to take no for an answer this time.. she’s in for all that she is worth, which is a lot, but at the same time, less than zero.. has already said a week or so ago, that she will not make the “same mistakes”.. makes me feel sick

6. meadowlarkspring says:

7. wondering999 says:

Someone alerted me that Hunter Biden used to serve on the Amtrak Board of Directors (nominated by former Pres. Bush).

This 2007 Politico article claims that Biden served Amtrak for free, although it also notes that the railroad is consistently unable to turn a profit. Wonder how much designated funding actually reaches the trains and maintenance employees, and how much goes elsewhere?

I love legroom, wide enough seats and fresh air, and would prefer trains for domestic travel, if they worked well. I’m not alone in this. Anyway, a bit of extra information about Amtrak, and Biden:

8. Skippy says:

I am NOT happy with the recent Trump tweets. I’ve been a strong supporter of him and have my dear daughter here now from NYC. This line of “My great and unmatched wisdom” seems over the top. Dump on me all you want, I am aghast at this tweet.