September 17th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #971

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Stephanie Grisham Twitter @StephGrisham45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

541 Responses to September 17th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #971

1. sunnydaze says:

So there’s this #MAGAChallenge started by Bryson Gray on twitter. Bryson made a great little short pro-Trump rap and is encouraging people to make their own lyrics and put it to his music.

I posted Bryson Gray’s original rap tweet on the previous page. Here’s one guy who took up the challenge:

2. sunnydaze says:

Ok guys, this is hysterical. Here’s his original song, and there are a ton of people on his twitter acc’t. that responded to the #MAGACHALLENGE.

3. Nick The Deplorable says:

4. zimbalistjunior says:

SD, apparently Freddo is about to interview Mccabe

5. GB Bari says:

White House slaps down Politico’s allegations that President Trump’s economic advisers are involved with the GM -UAW strike negotiations.

6. sunnydaze says:

Kanye West’s been doing worship services for several months now, outside, in various places.

The one’s I saw a few months back were kinda outside of town. This week he brought it straight into the Watts neighborhood of L.A.

7. Do stop thinking about tomorrow says:

Listened to as much as I could Rail Road the President hearing.

I am amazed at the Presisent’s ability to govern with this criminal weaponization of ever lever of power.

Mr President I stand in awe. Thank you Sir!

8. Patty – he’ll cross that bridge when he gets to it.

9. boogywstew says:

Administrative Leave … or as it’s known to normal folks ,,, Vacation!

10. sunnydaze says:

Another great #MAGACHALLENGE

11. Margaret Berger says:

I am so shocked! I never knew I could love RAP! These are great and fun.

12. blognificentbee says:

Need to remember to check out Steinberg’s feed tomorrow. He has been leading the charge on documenting Ilhan Omar’s crimes. Only by shaming has the local press (Star Tribune), they have even started to mention the HUGE scandals surrounding her.

13. Troublemaker10 says:

14. blognificentbee says:

I love these kinds of coincidences – Huge democrat donor, Ed Buck, arrested for running a drug house (and, eventually, for killing black male prostitutes) in his Hollywood apartment. Guess who is in Hollywood tonight…one Very Stable Genius.

15. noswamp says:

The Dems seem to be thinking something is coming down the pike. That is the only reason I would explain their hysteria at NYT and today with Nadler. Disgusting.

Also I searched, with a ONE HOUR FILTER FULL SHOW Sean Hannity show fox news,
    I got Rachel Maddow, and 3 other shows on MSNBC. What is going on with Google?

16. noswamp says:

I hope some of you Treepers can help me with that, because this has been most disconcerting. I typed MSNBC or Rachel Maddow, nowhere, yet they pop up with I type “Full Show Hannity Fox News”. Scary stuff. We need to let Trump know about this ASAP.

17. noswamp says:

When I type “Full Show Hannity Fox News” I get Maddow Show and MSNBC shows. With the 1 hr filter. Why is that?