September 16th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #970

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Stephanie Grisham Twitter @StephGrisham45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

678 Responses to September 16th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #970

1. ilcon says:

Bishop Lucifer breaks the 10th commandment.

Pelosi’s parrish?

• Kaco says:

It’s time to disentagle the government from these “faith based charities” that are basically accomplices in human trafficking and making money off the taxpayer’s dime at it.

• Ma McGriz says:

“..look for canonical penalties ”

Sure…..right after y’all ex-communicate all the baby-killers and pro-baby-killers, starting with members of Congress.

2. czarowniczy says:

OK, statistically what’s an acceptable level of sex crimes?

3. Pale rider says:

I’m having some anger issues here with this. Obama the most corrupt POS ever PLACED in office of the presidency sealed everything but Trump gets subpoenaed?

• CTH Fan says:

Just remember, he has been audited for years now. This will be an opportune time to shock the dickens out of them with his charitable donations to poor areas and black communities in New York and surrounding areas.

4. citizen817 says:

5. citizen817 says:

6. citizen817 says:

7. citizen817 says:

8. youme says:

9. ilcon says:

10. sunnydaze says:

RSBN Live at Trump Rally. Interviewing people waiting in line:

• sunnydaze says:

This is being streamed on Diamond & Silk’s YT channel ( The Viewers View) since YT took down RSBN.

Shoutout to D&S! Thankyou, gals!

• Derek Hagen says:

Streaming has stopped. Youtube looks different today – harder to get what you want. What’s going on?

• sunnydaze says:

Heads Up: Interviews are great at this one. Streaming’s has stopped, but the line interviews are still here to see and they are *much* better than usual, IMO.

• 1stgoblyn says:

I’m watching the line interviews at the Trump Rally in Rio Rancho, NM on RSBN. Unfortunately, it is not live but I will catch up until I see that it is time for VSPGPDJT to speak.

11. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

If you were thinking about watching RSBN’s live coverage today of the Trump Rally in New Mexico on RSBN , think again. Apparently Utube-Goggle-SKYNET has decided to take the next step in censoring conservative voices by removing Rightside Broadcasting’s livestream capabilities on Youtube. Still waiting on some real pushback from The White House since the social media cult seems determined to silence the opposition. They are continuously emboldened by the fact that so far no one can stop them.

12. youme says:

Time for Mitch to open an investigation on every House democrat because they “may” be guilty of something.

13. TPW says:

again whats with the likes and no comment references?

• aisheschayal says:

TPW, I hear Ya!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 months ago my access to CTH was no problem on any device. Now, I can’t like posts on some devices, I can’t see a lot of Treepers posts on my main computer (using Firefox and duckduckgo). Many other little annoyances while I am reading the blog like now, most of the twitters and utubes are not accessible. I have tried all possible remedies, nothing works more than a few seconds and it vanishes. None of my other favorite blog sites are acting this way. I for one am ready to raise some hell. The left is literally getting away with murder, stealing, lies, deception, slander, libel, bigotry. I am sick of it and I wish there was a venue for us deplorable to be heard in a big way. We are being shut down and shut out. President Trump could probably use our help but not in a violent way but certainly in a more vocal manner.

• littlequilterkitty says:

l know what you mean! I am not able to “like” any posts because WordPress says my email is invalid, even though I’ve been using this email address for sometime! And, from first time signing up for CTH, I would be unsubscribed every 2-3 weeks without any input from me. Now, since WP doesn’t recognize my email addy, I’m still getting Sundance’s email notifications but can’t “like” anything. Fingers crossed that email notification will continue!

14. Lindy says:

So Trump presents the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Rivera, a relief PITCHER.
    Who’s been the best relief pitcher in Trump’s administration? Leagle Beagle US AG Bob Barr!! Stuff is happening!

15. sunnyflower5 says:

President Trump retweets

16. sunnyflower5 says:

17. sunnyflower5 says:

18. citizen817 says:

19. citizen817 says:

20. ilcon says:

Wow.
    Gavel Nooseman launches “illegal awareness” program.

21. sunnyflower5 says:

22. burnett044 says:

a special thanks to all the Treepers that lead me to the Brave browser..have had no problems like with google chrome and i have always had problems on CTH any time I use an Apple product…so thanks again .

23. sunnyflower5 says:

Auntie Kamala is consistent with defrauding — she raised money and passed her Hate Crime law based of Jussie Smollett’s phony lynching in MAGA Country ( Chicago)

24. Robert Smith says:

Granted, jalopnik and their associated sites are TDS-infected. But Trump likes to mess with people and is it an interesting peek inside?

• Little Berkeley Conservative says:

Dumb author! Ooooh we will have anti matter bombs if they can ever produce anti-matter in any quantity!

I hope nobody on here has required a PET scan, but you received anti-matter to produce the image. I don’t think any county hospitals have become black holes, perhaps congress has. Video footage flickers whenever Nancy Plutosium gives a presser!

25. sunnyflower5 says:

26. Robert Smith says:

Change the game since Democrats are losing the old one.

27. sunnyflower5 says:

28. Garavaglia says:

Sam Powers just showed up on MSNBC to criique Trump on Iran. Methinks he is getting close to something, something is about to be exposed. Any clues?

29. Carrie says:

Well, my spidey senses say that the FISA abuse thing is actually leading to something because now the Democrats have subpeonaed PDJT’s tax returns for the last 6 years in a criminal investigation with a sitting grand jury. Theoretically, they would be still “secret” but I think we all know that’s a joke with Vance involved…

An excerpt of the article is:

“The president has fought back to keep his finances under wraps, challenging the subpoenas in federal court. He has also sued to block a New York state law, passed this year, that authorized state officials to provide his state tax returns in response to certain congressional inquiries. By tying up the requests in court, Mr. Trump’s team has made it diminishingly likely that Democrats in Washington will get the chance to review them before the election next year.

But it may be more difficult to fend off a subpoena in a criminal investigation with a sitting grand jury, as there is in Manhattan. It is possible the Trump Organization could try to negotiate with the district attorney’s office to narrow the scope of the subpoena.

Jay Sekulow, a lawyer for Mr. Trump, and Marc L. Mukasey, a lawyer for the Trump Organization, both declined to comment.

Asked whether the company would seek to quash the subpoena, Mazars USA said in a statement that it “will respect the legal process and fully comply with its legal obligations,” adding that the company was prohibited by its policy and professional rules from commenting on its work. The statement, however, did not directly address whether the company might take any legal action to block the subpoena.”

30. linda4298 says:

https://twitter.com/BrentHBaker/status/1173732701662302208?s=20 Brent Baker
    @BrentHBaker
    27m
    Kudos to
    @JanCBS
    Crawford for pointing out on #CBSEveningNews what liberals want suppressed and most journalists want to avoid: “All four people that Ford identified as being at that high school party in the summer of 1982 have now said no such party occurred.” #Kavanaugh

31. jean0404 says:

OT: my apologies….how to I return to mobile version of CTH on my iPhone? I accidentally hit desktop mode and I hate it. Technophobic. Any suggestions appreciated!

32. sunnyflower5 says:

33. sunnyflower5 says:

34. ilcon says:

He she tell Jerry to pound sand.
    F congress, they are not our overlords, they work for us.

Yo too Gaetz.

35. Robert Smith says:

That’ll be on her highlight reel forever.

36. Joel says:

Great new book out that adds some more detail on the Treehouse knowledge of the Zimmerman trial. Should get some lawyers disbarred.

37. MAGADJT says:

Sick of all the talking heads including Hannity, Sarah Carter, etc trying to set up for POTUS to hammer Iran militarily. Why can’t Saudi Arabia defend their own interests? They have more money than we do. Let them spend a few billion on missiles and bombs.

• pochas94 says:

These dwindledick dictators all think that if you don’t respond in kind, you’ll never do anything, and they win. Then the question becomes “Should we let them?” Eventually something must be done. We should support the Saudis so they can make an effective response, damaging enough to deter the next provocation but short of starting a major war. And, we can help some.

38. I want to mention this..
    Maybe I shouldn’t

Lots of amphibious. MEWS are moving from Lejune to Sunny Point Shipping terminal.. ..
    Many, Many of these on flatbeds today..

39. Troublemaker10 says:

If this allegation is true, wouldn’t that be witness tampering? Who pressured/threatened?

40. oldumb says:

A wasted click, my fault for taking “the bait”.

41. Judith says:

Somehow I don’t believe PDJT will suffer for firing Bolton. He was seen as a warmonger and Americans are SO sick of oil wars. It can only help the President if he sidesteps those burning piles of sh!t the reactionaries deposit on his doorstep. #FireAway🔥