ABC Democrat Debate – Open Discussion Thread – 8:00pm W/ Livestream Link

The ABC debate with Democrat candidates is tonight from 8:00pm to 11:00pm EDT on ABC and Univision.

The moderators are ABC​ News’​ George Stephanopoulos, David Muir, Linsey Davis and Univision’s Jorge Ramos.

[Live-stream Link Here]

The debate is taking place at Texas Southern University, and the ten participating candidates are: ♦Former VP Joe Biden; ♦Senator Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts; ♦Senator Cory Booker of New Jersey; ♦South Bend, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg; ♦former Housing Secretary Julian Castro; ♦Senator Kamala Harris of California; ♦Senator Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota; ♦former Reresentative Robert “Beto” O’Rourke of Texas; ♦Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont; and ♦entrepreneur Andrew Yang.

For those watching the debate, consider this an open discussion thread.

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2020, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, Live Streaming, media bias, Notorious Liars, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

626 Responses to ABC Democrat Debate – Open Discussion Thread – 8:00pm W/ Livestream Link

1. I’m about ready to change the channel!! I think these people have all been smoking Warren ‘s peace pipe!!

2. Joseph Ryan says:

Biden looks like he has all of his senses tonite. Waiting to see how he looks in a half hour.

3. ezpz2 says:

They are craaayzzy!
    And Bernie is crazed with wild scary eyes!

4. cheering4america says:

It astonishes me that the most normal-seeming of all the Democrat candidates, Tulsi Gabbard, is not on the stage tonight.

• Rhoda R says:

The DNC wants her out. She doesn’t completely keep time with the rest of the democrats. Shows, occasionally, that she can think for herself. Poison to the dnc.

• dd_sc says:

DNC blocking her out since her take down of Sen. Harris.

• Elle says:

Be glad. Gabbard (did you know she served in the military) is a died in the wool progressive and would have suckered many people, just like Obama did. I still wonder if they aren’t keeping Gabbard (did she mention she served in the military in the last 30 seconds) in the wings until the very last second so that Trump won’t have time to expose what a tool she is. I am thinking maybe they will cast her as VP in a Palin type role to appeal to the sane members of the base. The left put quite a bit of time and money into grooming her several years ago.

Must say that I was glad to be wrong when she wasn’t pulled out of the hat this week. By the way, did you know she served in the military?

5. ezpz2 says:

Don’t think I can watch, but maybe for laughs, will watch for a few.

6. Joseph Ryan says:

Warren’s smile reminds me how my dog looks at me. Maybe it’s a winner with Dems.

7. JustScott says:

Kameltoe gets the award for biggest beyotch in opening speech.
    I can’t take any more. Could one of you brave souls post if Biden starts spraying blood out of his whatever? I’ll turn it back on to see that.

8. flyoverfuji says:

Debate? Oh hell no. I’m watching the Phillies game.

9. Sweet Old Bob says:

Stupid on parade so far ….. 😉

10. citizen817 says:

It appears to me that ABC gave Sleepy Joe the questions in advance, as well as the answers.

11. Good grief. Yang is holding some Looney tunes contest? giving 1000 dollars a month to 10 families for ? months blah blah blah

Now heels up Harris is spending her 60 sec opening addressing our PRESIDENT.

Angry Bernie now. Good grief.

Pocahontas talking about going to university of Houston for 50 dollars a semester and her aunt bea babysitting her kids for her.

Biden reading off his notes like there are pics on it.

Good grief. Thought I would watch but…..
    Y’all are on your own. Each man for himself. ..

I’m going to go poop scoop the dog yard in 104 degree heat instead!

12. Joseph Ryan says:

Oops. Bernie is looking a tad insane. His cheeks are also red, blood pressure up?
    Biden looks cool right now. A little hyper, but speed will do that.
    OMG Biden is smiling like a hyena at Warrens answer.
    Not sure I can take this more than another two minutes.

13. JustScott says:

Bit’in starts the food fight. Liawatha conterattacks.
    Bernie’s mic shorts out from too much spit coating.

14. littleanniefannie says:

Kong: Skull Island or Pawn Stars might have been better viewing options. To be sure, Insane Pools: Off the Deep End would be a lot more informative and rational!

15. But but but……..we can keep our doctors they each said!!!!😂😂

16. citizen817 says:

17. California Joe says:

The Democrat’s Minority Pander-Rama offering free stuff to everybody except you. You just get to pay for it!

18. It seems to fallen down the democrat media’s memory hole, but there are hours and hours of video showing the moronic Occupy Wall St. mobsters assaulting the police and innocent citizens, pooping outdoors, trespassing, harassing people, vandalizing, causing property damage, spewing abject economic balderdash, committing lewd public acts and engaging in other gross anti-social behavior. These imbeciles were also responsible for several arsons and a few rapes.

Lizzie Warren is also on video claiming to be the “intellectual inspiration” for these criminals.

Can you imagine the GOP campaign commercials next year should this harridan get the democrat nomination?

I certainly can!

Bring it on Lizzie!

19. 13wasylyna says:

Saddle up buckaroos….the Circus and the Rodeo had a baby and its called the Dem Debates

20. CoHoBo says:

Dumb and Dumber and Dumber and Dumber and Dumber and Dumber and Dumber and Dumber and Dumber and Dumber

Starring syphilitic Jim Carrey as Joe Biden

21. Jason Ross says:

What is Kamala’s point here?

22. All Too Much says:

Of the five who’ve talked about health care, then only sanity was from Robasich (sp)

Are there only five on the stage?

23. sundance says:

24. All Too Much says:

Barak Obama’s vision.

Kiss my ass, Mr. Senator?

25. sundance says:

26. sundance says:

27. Johnny Boost says:

28. All Too Much says:

Yang: My grandmother with Type 2 diabetes had Medicare and her condition got worse and worse over time.

LOL

29. bleep21k says:

OH MY GOD ! Biden just said that people diagnosed with cancer will get into his health “care” plan FREE…maybe I’m going crazy in the two minutes of watching this “debate”…

What am I seeing here – I’m confused (and scared honestly that people would vote for one of “these people”).

Yeah I’m outa here lol – Ill check the post on and off.

Good luck watching brave souls.

30. sundance says:

31. JustScott says:

Yang: “I am Asia, so I know a lot of doctors…” Huh? Will have to ask wife about that one.

32. sundance says:

• Janie M. says:

And NO mention of what occurred when you were the Chairman of the Veterans Affairs Committee. You know…. when numerous veterans died, some waiting for years, for health care. And when you learned of the scandal, you were shocked and said you trusted in Government. Really, you were the Government.

33. Bigly says:

Sidebar: relive one of the all time ever – greats

Just brutally honest and self deprecating. Sober and true…

34. Jason Ross says:

With the exception of perhaps Yang or maybe Booker, Trump would eat the lunch of each and every one of these stooges in a debate. It will be a massacre.

I would have liked to see a lively Gabbard/Trump debate, but she presents to much of populist unknown for either wing of the corrupt DEM party. Superdelegates prevail.

35. kevlarskave says:

Listening to these people talk about healthcare makes me feel sick to my stomach. Guess I will head to the ER and and my free Medicare for all coverage.

36. Carrie says:

When you’ve got no policies except to give away money you don’t have, just “Embrace the Hate 2020”!

37. bulwarker says:

Listening to the party of slavery call Trump a racist………..

38. All Too Much says:

It would be great if just one of them would tell us what system suffers systemic racism.

39. I’ve watched for 5 min and I’ve learned:
    – I’m a white supremacist
    – Trump is a white supremacist
    – slavery began in 1619 and not a moment sooner
    – you can’t get rid of systemic racism
    – the police just run around and murder blacks

wew what a 5 minutes.

40. pucecatt says:

Ohh brother , these people lie lie lie , if you like your doctor you can’t keep him or her .. tell the truth and these idiots clapping have no frikkin clue , they are all young college kids that have no life experience.. ohh and now Biden is talking about criminal justice reform , hey idiots President Trump took care of that it’s called the 1st step act .. uggg

• whoseyore says:

Booker wants every candidate on the stage to commit to letting 17,000 criminals go free from prison. Now that will REALLY make me want to vote for them! Let’s let these criminals out of prison so they can move in next door to me!

41. Jason Ross says:

Front runner Fire Marshall Bill hasn’t completed a sentence without stumbling since he stepped up to the stage.

42. bulwarker says:

Biden: nobody should be in jail for a non-violent crime.

So this means grand theft auto, drug dealing around schools, and other serious but non-violent crimes won’t mean jail time? Sounds like hell on earth.

43. JoeMeek says:

The Yawn Squad.

44. Bigly says:

Where is the democrat who guarantees $150k per year for all 170 genders? This is silly. We need real change. 150k!! Per year, for everyting!!! Illegal or not legal

45. All Too Much says:

Biden: No person should be in prison for a nonviolent crime.
    Way over the top.

46. kevlarskave says:

Cameltoe seems a little loosey goosey, slurry words tonight…. maybe just over-dosed on the antihistamine tonight

47. whoseyore says:

Hey! I think they have recorded applause playing over and over and over. Anyone notice yet how the applause is the very same applause over and over? Also have you noticed that everyone in the audience is just sitting there when the applause and the screaming is going on? We have a pretty large television and can see out into the audience once in awhile and there is no clapping and cheering going on.

• whoseyore says:

Well after Beto’s gun rant, I did see some stand up in the audience screaming and cheering, but keep your eyes on the applause, screams, and cheers and see if there is taped applause being played for the television audience. I am guessing that the audience probably doesn’t hear what we are hearing.

48. TheWanderingStar says:

What I love about these Dim debates (“debate”, I’m feeling generous) is that none of it prepares them to face President Donald J Trump!