Bipolarized Journalism…

Good grief.  In the latest exhibition of bipolar narrative engineering, the New York Times encapsulates everything wrong with the current state of U.S. journalism.

The first New York Times headline for tomorrow was presented with text: “Trump Urges Unity VS. Racism”… (see below)

… This triggered the mob; who immediately began an apoplectic outrage campaign against the publication.    So the editors jumped quick to the typeset to correct their headline, acquiesce and engineer a more adversarial narrative; as below.

The second New York Times headline for tomorrow was changed to the text: “Assailing Hate But Not Guns”… (see below)

Welcome to narrative engineering by mob rules.

Yup, that’s journalism in 2019.

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, 2nd Amendment, A New America, Cultural Marxism, media bias, President Trump, propaganda. Bookmark the permalink.

264 Responses to Bipolarized Journalism…

1. Pew-Anon says:

The real news is the story in the middle of the left column.

• jeff montanye says:

true enough. the chinese devalue their currency and ditto the u.s. stock market. just wait until they acquire a few thousand gold and silver futures contracts then stand for delivery.

2. Rose says:

Wow, so now radical liberals get to decide how the news is reported-um sounds alot like Stalin and Hitler?

3. Caius Lowell says:

CL increasingly believes that liberalism, socialism, and totalitarianism are driven by the media, which are more powerful than most people understand…

• SwampRatTerrier says:

The Media Inspires Mass Shooters. – NOQ REPORT

As reported on Ammoland.com:

A paper presented to the American Psychological Association found the number of mass killings, rampage killings or “mass shootings”, may be doubled by irresponsible media aggrandizement of mass killers. The desire for fame was found to be one of the main motivators of these rampage killers.

• DelAware says:

Truer words will not be spoken on this entire site today, this week, or this month.

So are conservatism, libertarianism, and neocon-ism.

ALL politics is a product of the media. What do we mean when we talk about “campaign finance” or “donations”? We’re talking about giving a candidate or incumbent money TO BUY MEDIA.

The power of the media is so vast, so staggering, that if regular people knew how they’ve been had by this form of mind-engineering, they would either have a complete breakdown (something I had the sad experience of witnessing several times…and learning a lot from) or “hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats” (as Mencken put it–oh no, I quoted Mencken–I’M A WHITE SUPREMACIST!).

When language is used to fabricate lies and twist the truth, when law is used to gain advantage rather than align with Logos–that is a Presence of evil in our midst. In the past it was the role of some religions to recognize that evil Presence and do battle against it.

But our media are so ubiquitous, so automated, and so powerful now that most people have nowhere to stand outside of the evil Presence. It was even responsible for raising them–for literally grooming them, as children, for lifelong control by and service to the Presence and those who deploy it for money and power.

I don’t agree with Sundance that “somebody got to the NYT.” They have ALWAYS put out multiple versions of the truth, depending on which parts of their target audience they are trying to suck in. Of course the later-in-the-day version of the rag would have the more leftist headline–leftists don’t get up till noon!

• DelAware says:

PS–

For a good example of “breakdown when awakened to the mind engineering power of the media,” see the “women’s” “marches” in January, 2017.

These were millions of women who suddenly awoke to the fact that they had been manipulated, lied to, and had somehow they couldn’t identify, around the 2016 presidential election.

But those who herd them gave them a ready-supplied set of explanations for what had happened and why they were feeling as they were. It wasn’t that the media, and those who buy and sell media, and those the media buy and sell, herded and betrayed them.

No, it was Trump and his evil voters being nazis!

Now go dress up as genitals and proclaim your sluthood in the streets, ladies!

That’s it–selfies for all…that you will never be able to erase from the annals of “social” media!

Having grown up in a Navy and shipbuilding family I am the opposite of delicate (though I do knit Shetland lace). But what I saw as women followed that programming still makes me weep. Seeing them self-debase as they did. Seeing them debase their children. Knowing that in every one of those harpies’ hearts was “the promiscuity and bitterness of the failed romantic,” as Linda Hunt’s character put it in the movie “The Year of Living Dangerously.” Seeing in their faces the lost families, the lost menfolk, the rending of families and neighborhoods.

All so the neocons could have a pool of cheaper labor in the 1970s and 1980s.

This is what keeps me up at night sometimes. I have worked my entire life in alternative media, despite being trained for ascendancy in MSM. I saw the latter’s evil up close, and I chose to avoid it because it struck me, even when young, as very very bad.

Now I see that there are actual robust meaningful joyous-to-observe challenges to fossilized MSM power…

…and those institutions, and their speculation-based owners, are doing everything they can to fight to protect their supremacy. (Funny how President Trump isn’t saying a thing about THAT kind of supremacy, huh?)

And what are they doing? They are doubling down on the evil Presence to try to whip people back into conformity. They couldn’t care less if they drive millions of people crazy and into self-destruction as they do.

4. UncleGrumpy says:

When in the 1960’s I read the communist plan to destroy America , I said that this could never happen here.

When God and the bible were taken out of schools, I said that the vacuum would be filled, and not by good. I was called a zealot.

When sexual perversion started to become acceptable in public, I said that perversion was wrong. I was called a puritanical prude.

When our college campuses became war zones, I said that something was rotten with our universities. I was called ignorant.

When mass immigration began to mark our culture, I said that no good would come from it. I was called a bigot.

When I saw store shelves filled with cheap low quality imported goods, I said ”what about our workers? what about American craftsmanship? “; I was called a protectionist.

When I saw the U.N. try to dictate American policy, I asked “under who’s authority, we didn’t vote for them”. I was called an isolationist.

When I saw mothers go to work and dump children into day care, I said that mothers needed to be mothers first. I was called a misogynist.

When I saw young boys being drugged to sedate them in school, I said this was madness. I was called an anti-psychiatry Neanderthal.

When children began to shoot up schools, I said that guns had always been here, this was a new problem. I was called an NRA murderer.

When I read “Rules for Radicals”, I said that we had a serious problem. I was called paranoid.

Now when I say that I love my country; I am called a racist xenophobe and a white nationalist.

Now when I say that I don’t approve of Antifa violence; I am called an alt right Nazi, and threatened with violence.

Go read the 45 point communist plan for America. I don’t care what I am called anymore, I will be busy praying.

5. SwampRatTerrier says:

You mean the Mexican Billionaire.

6. Magabear says:

The motto of the left can be summed up by a Black Sabbath lyric: “When you’re dealing with fools, the mob rules”.

• murdock1864 says:

Which is why they’re winning today..

• frances says:

But are they? Dispute all the screaming and yelling in the MSM, I am not sure they are winning. Yes, in DC it looks like a fight to the death and Barr had better step up, but nationally I am not sure the MSM story is being bought.

7. rickb928 says:

Looks like they changed headlines between national/regional editions and the city edition.
    This is not new or unique to the NYT. But it is indeed marketing to the intended/perceived audience. Which is not the pure journalism we never got, but always hoped for, from pretty much every paper in the world.

If you’re in the business of opinion management, this make sense. But the truth is unnecessary in that business.

8. Gunner says:

There’s absolutely nothing remotely resembling fair, honest, professional and balanced news reporting from the overwhelming number of available news media.  Of course, there’s nothing remotely resembling fair, honest, or professional discourse coming from anyone on the left.

The utter contempt and hatred of the socialist/progressive/leftist ilk in this country is now wide open for all to see.  And, while a large number of us knew it, it took President Donald Trump to unveil it.  And, they simply don’t care that they’ve been exposed.  In fact, I believe they’re enjoying every moment of it — they know that no one will hold them accountable — no one.  Our president is trying his best, but he certainly can’t do it by himself.  They know that the ‘press’, most every politician, and the crowd of sheep that they’ve indoctrinated will cover for them.

So, where does that leave us?  Not sure about my friends on this site, but I will pay my bills on time, I will take care of my family and protect them, and will do everything in my power to be a decent God-fearing man while I wait for my Lord and Savior to call me home. Now, that gives me solace.

And please don’t interpret this little treatise as surrender. Not in my nature, just like it wasn’t over the 22+ years I wore my Nation’s uniform while always willing to die for her.

• sturmudgeon says:

Thank you! President Trump probably had no idea that the whole of Washington is “on the take”, and will fight him and his policies with every breath.

9. ruckwarrior says:

They can’t give any notion this President is a compassionate and empathetic man.

10. Christian Warren says:

In 1939, England ruled the waves, the Union Jack was planted firmly in a world-encircling Empire and the Pound Sterling was worth five US Dollars. The power and prestige of The Island Kingdom was universally acknowledged.

Two years later, Singapore fell to the Japanese and His Majesty’s forces barely escaped annihilation at Dunkirk by the Germans. Today, the Pound Sterling trades at 1/4 its pre-war value and England’s GDP is less than that of its defeated enemies–Japan and Germany,

Today, the NYT is America’s most prestigious news source, a media empire that has world-wide reach and influence. Does it seem at all possible that we will someday soon witness a repeat of England’s fall from power? The collapse would be well earned and cannot come soon enough to satisfy me.

11. frances says:

Yet it was ever this way. “Though the Cuban insurrection against their Spanish rulers was stagnating, Hearst continued to send many of his high-profile writers and illustrators to the Cuba in hopes of capturing a great story. Among Hearst’s employees was the famed illustrator Frederic Remington. In 1897, Remington became very bored by the lack of anything newsworthy in Cuba and cabled to Hearst, “Everything quiet. There is no trouble here. There will be no war. Wish to return.” In response to Remington’s message, Hearst reportedly replied, “Please remain. You furnish the pictures and I’ll furnish the war.””