President Trump Showcases One United American “Squad” Under God….

Incredible.  President Trump has once again showed incredible political instincts as he defines his opposition.  Watch this, stay with it, and it all comes together:

This entry was posted in Cultural Marxism, Donald Trump, Election 2020, Heros, History, media bias, Military, Nancy Pelosi, Patriotism, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

165 Responses to President Trump Showcases One United American “Squad” Under God….

1. sundance says:

2. 4EDouglas says:

This man is truly a gift from God.
    We get one more chance..

3. Bree says:

This is fire!!!!! 🔥

4. WSB says:

Ha! PT is such a master troller!!!!! Now he’s ripped their little brand right from under their hijabs!

Hair on fire!!!!!!

5. sucesfuloser says:

Call him what you want, but you best include – genius – in it.

6. NICCO says:

Father,I lift our president up before you and decree and declare Zachariah 2;5 over him and his family,that the fire of your glory surround him and fill him with what he needs to fulfill your purpose for our nation.No hex,no vex,no voodoo,no word curse,no power,no principality or demon in hell will be able to harm our president in any way.Father I ask that your angelic hosts surround him and his family and I thank you for all of this in the name above all names,Jesus Christ.Amen

7. I love the end of that video…haha…great!

8. sundance says:

9. Brevity is truly the soul of wit. Toss in a touch of genius and voila!

May the #FraudSquad find this so offensive they rage quit. 😀

• vikingmom says:

Oh no…please let them stay and get even more enraged! Every single time they see a camera let them run to it and spew their racist, hateful venom even louder and then force Nancy to go out there and defend them! Their own words and actions will do more to drive people TOWARDS President Trump because right now, he looks like the only grown up in Washington DC!

10. William Schneider says:

We need toy keep praying for this president as we will not see his like for long time I fear. I continue to lift him up in prayer publicly at my church in super blue Oregon. Praise God for allowing this man to lead us during these tumultuous times.

11. Scruffyleon says:

I’m proud to stand for my country and I’m proud to stand up for my President. MAGA KAG

12. livefreeordieguy says:

They are crazy to begin with… He makes them crazier by the day… He causes them to reveal their craziness more and more to the public with each ‘fight’… No matter how much it harms them and their cause, he simply triggers them and they can’t help but put their Moonbat craziness on display for all to see… Over and over… Among President Trump’s many Superpowers, this may well be his most impressive… and certainly the most entertaining…

13. Jazcox says:

BRILLIANT, JUST BRILLIANT!

14. EV22 says:

I want an OSUG cap! Preferably blue, but red or white will do. 😉

15. freespeechfanatic says:

Great content, but I’m worn out from that cheesy song. America the Beautiful is far superior.

• rvsueandcrew says:

Put it on mute and enjoy the images. I think the song is perfect. To each his own.

• MaineCoon says:

Love that song and Lee Greenwood. He’s a wonderful Christian man. Proably has been 17+ years ago when he came to my church to sing this song at our July 4th concert. My choir was his back up. Loved the song then. Love it now. Loved his singing it because it comes from the heart – as it did for those of us singing with him. So glad our President is going to continue to use this song as it reaches the hearts of many patriots.

• mopar2016 says:

I agree MaineCoon, I remember seeing Lee Greenwood perform in Chicago at a concert for firefighters. He packed the house and put on a great show for thousands of people.
        Nothing cheesy about that great patriotic song.

16. swimeasy says:

Thanks SD! Wonderful campaign spot. Count POTUS out at your own peril!
    Will be watching the rally tonight to see who from NC will be in attendance and recognized by POTUS. Hope Tillis is absent.

17. Doppler says:

“One squad under God” vs “Identity Politics”
    Brilliant.

Interesting that AOC has drawn an African American businesswoman Republican challenger in her Deep Blue NYC district.

• MaineCoon says:

Excellent ad. She’s impressive. Presents well. Uses AOC clips showing her worst side(s). The lady appears to have a brain — which will be the real diffrence between her & AOC. Wish her well. GOP needs to geive her $$$.

• stella says:

She’s a carpetbagger, and congratulated AOC on her win.

According to a real Republican who is already in the race. She’s a Facebook friend of mine. Ruth is a real conservative who lives in the district. She’s the daughter of Egyptian immigrants:

Ruth Papazian
      3 hrs ·

For my supporters who read the article about Scherie Murray entering the race as a GOP challenger to AOC, don’t fret. Turns out she is a recent GOP convert who doesn’t live in the district and supported Obama and AOC. In other words, just another opportunistic carpetbagger.

18. patti says:

19. getfitnow says:

Our president is a total genius.

20. The Gipper Lives says:

The Squat got squat.

21. Linus in W.PA. says:

Truth be told….there may never be another president like the Trumpet.

Sad, I know.

22. calbear84 says:

One of Trump’s many skills is identifying his opposition early, and then developing strategy to defeat it. He knows that Soros $ is behind the rise (and I use the term loosely) of the Occasional-Cortices of the world. His brilliance this week in bringing the anti-American forces of Soros into the light, and then turning the tables with “One Squad Under God” is nothing short of genius.

23. lurker2 says:

This is his best recourse. Seize the narrative back, appropriate their phrases … I’m glad he’s doing this. Good time for a rally. 🙂

24. Kelley says:

My Husband and I tell our kids all the time that Trump is a “once in a lifetime president” and how blessed we are to have him! He truly is a genius!

25. Justin Green says:

The Three Musliteers and their trusty dog, Oca.

26. Kent says:

…for ”the squad”…

“You act like a baby, you talk like a fool
    Get out of this house
    Go back to your mama, go back to high school
    Get out of this house
    Go jump in the lake, go jump out the door
    Get out of this house
    I’ve had all I can stand and I can’t stand no more
    Get out of this house
    Get out of this house”

credit shawn colvin….

27. delighteddeplorable says:

Thank you for this awesome video, Sundance. Perfect for Rally Day!

I may need to change my name to delightedweepingdeplorable, or something. The waterworks are quickquick to begin when watching POTUS connect to Americans of ALL varieties. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

28. Akindole says:

Owning them.
    Bigly.

29. ristvan says:

In 24 hours PDJT:
    —Made the loony left Squad the face of the Dem party
    —Made Pelosi defend them rather than be ‘racist’ by feuding with them
    —Caused a Pelosi fustercluck on the House floor
    —Permanently appropriated the notion of Squad from the four self identified women of color, two of whom are NOT, and totally disabled their racist whining with a simple slogan:
    America—One Squad under God.

And in other news, he also
    —Got ‘no foreign wars’ Rand Paul to interface with Iran’s FM
    —Al Green to introduce his third impeachment resolution over nothing
    —SDNY judge to end the campaign finance investigation triggered by Cohen

Gunna be a heck of a rally tonight.

30. Thumbs up! says:

I love this guy more and more everyday! I’ll never forget that first rally where I kept giving him the thumbs up every time he looked my way!

I’d love to take credit for it but the POTUS stole my thumbs up trademark! Just doing my part to make America great again one thumb at a time!

31. lydia00 says:

The identity politics had to be confronted. We have to be on constant offense with it. Not defense. Republicans in Congress (except a few) look like ridiculous wimps. They have been riding that monster for 30 years instead of confronting it. Sadly, they helped normalize it for greed.

Btw, Call Doug Collins office and thank him and his staff for what he did. If you can’t reach DC, call his state office. Let’s spread the gratitude.

32. dogsmaw says:

JULY 17, 2019
    House Session
    The House blocks a resolution calling for the president’s impeachment, 332-95-1. Members will soon vote to hold Attorney General Barr and Commerce Secretary Ross in contempt of Congress for failing to comply with subpoenas relating to the Census.

33. bertdilbert says:

I am nominating Trump for Medal of Honor.

Donald J Trump

Defended America while surrounded by enemies and under 24 hour media artillery fire. Armed primarily with a single barrel tweeter, he cut down his enemies every time they regrouped to launch a new attack. He did this while tightly hugging the American flag with one arm and tweeting with the other.

34. rashomon says:

The Trump rally is underway. Massive crowd!

35. alliwantissometruth says:

Absolutely wonderful

But the thing is, President Trump can’t do it by himself. Trump was the American peoples awakening. We put him in power as our weapon against the usurpation of everything we hold dear

President Trump is our messenger, our guiding light. He’s trying to lead us

It’s up to us to use the weapon he’s supplying

It’s not just about rallies, tweets and flag waving. It’s about having the conviction and the guts to start doing something about what’s taking place in our country today

It’s about educating our friends and families. It’s about getting out the vote and installing true MAGA leaders in the House and Senate

It’s about taking control of our local politics and getting rid of the Marxist stench infiltrating every pore of our institutions

President Trump is our weapon, but we’re the ammunition that weapon needs to work properly

If we’re truly awakened, and if we’re truly serious about reclaiming our country, we need to give our President real backup

Our schools are still turning our children into unthinking leftist lemmings. Our government is still allowing in millions upon millions of third world illegal aliens, immigrants and refugees each and every year

If we don’t get our President the help he needs it simply becomes run out the clock on America

I hope people realize this, as it’s truly our last chance

36. wwwrobotC says:

332-95, loser. HaHaHa. God bless America.

37. kallibella says:

I LOVE our great POTUS Trump!!!!
    May the Lord continue to protect him and his family from all kinds of evil.

38. Zorro says:

The Reelection Squad

39. cliffaheadwolvesbehind says:

I just can’t believe this man!
    Wow
    There will never be a mother President Trump.
    Every time I face a difficult situation going forward, I’m going to this of this unbelievable fighter!

40. Piper says:

Watched it three times in a row and sang along, all while feeling that my heart would burst with love and pride for the Patriots and President!
    Oh Lordy, God Bless this man and this nation, please…

41. sunnydaze says:

AOC’s got a challenger in her district- and she looks like a winner!

42. Rick says:

Love it.

43. 335blues says:

AMONG THE FREEDOMS OF OUR FREE AMERICA
    IS THAT YOU ARE FREE TO LEAVE IF YOU WISH.

44. Bob Wilke says:

God bless Donald J Trump. Where would our country be if he had not been elected? We all know, right? TOAST!

45. Quint says:

They thought they were dealing with an eventually compliant Statist like Romney or McCain or Bush.
    The Don can write “Defeating Alinsky” when he retires.
    #13….#5 are today’s favourites. Of course 4,6,8 and 10 are routine for the Don.
    He’s dealing with #11 right now.
    It’s been a Masterclass so far.

If you don’t have your bedside “Rules for Radicals” you’ll never have an understanding of the enemy and when you do you will have busted the code.

46. The Boss says:

The rapid production of this highly effective video, plus yesterday’s RNC video, suggests there are a few Apprentices working together very well. They will NOT be fired. Seriously – this kind of counter punching is part of the Trump brand. Fast, hard-hitting and unapologetic. It’s about the winning.

Anyone tired of winning?

No? Good.

I thought so.

47. woohoowee says:

Just perfect 🙂 We’re going to have another epic election of PT45!

48. TwoLaine says:

It’s funny, I was thinking along the same lines on something similar this morning. That we should all do videos, with family if possible and post them to the innerwebs, saying we are One American Squad.

I like his name much better and I do believe that we should overwhelm them with our videos.

#OneSquadUnderGod

We are up against a very powerful squad, THE SWAMP and crooked media. Overwhelm them! I mean with our disgust at what these women say and do, and that includes Nasty Nancy Puglosi. She is NOT the SPEAKER of MY HOUSE.

When he says go back, how are we all to know you aren’t a transplant? You sure as heck aren’t fighting for any of us and OUR DREAMERS!

Puh-lease, Nasty Nancy giving a sermon on the floor of The People’s House when she is getting ready to call the duly-elected President of the United States a racist?

What a DISGRACE yesterday was, but they’ve all been at it for over 4 years now.

The MOUTH SQUAD does not speak for WE THE PEOPLE.

#TDSIsReal
    #OneSquadUnderGod

49. 13wasylyna says:

You would think this song was written especially for this time and circumstance