May 16th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #847

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

570 Responses to May 16th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #847

1. WeThePeople2016 says:

• L4grasshopper says:

While the clowns in the Dem House are reading the Weismann Report out loud line by line, the GOP Senate continues to confirm judges to Federal Courts.

Looks like the pace is picking up a bit now that McConnell finally removed an obstruction tool from the Dems by changing the debate rule from 30 hours to just 2 🙂

• Dutchman says:

WAY to go, McConnell!
        At THIS rate, you will FINALLY eliminate the STUPID ‘fillibuster rule’on legislation, (as PDJT IMPLORED you to do, repeatedly) around New Years eve, 2024.
        More likely, you will mimic your buddy and fellow Chicom operative Ryan, and manipulate to pass the illusion of majority control of Senate to your OTHER Chicom buddy, Scumer, in 2020.

He will follow your OTHER Chicom operative, Pelosi, and remove the fillibuster rule before all the votes,are even counted, and proceed to shove the Chicom agenda (Green New Deal) down PDJT’s throat, and override his vetos.

I am sure your Chicom masters will reward you handsomely, and probably give you the Chicom equivalent of the Order of Lenin, you f’ing TRAITOR!

• HonorDefendBuckeye says:

When and if the Turtle and his fellow reptiles actually “pick up the pace,” they might deserve some credit. Despite his publicity about speeding the pace, there are more than 140 federal court spots unfilled, with 32 District judges and 1 Appeals judge now awaiting floor votes. Many other nominations languish in the committee awaiting clearance to the floor.

There have been just two District judges confirmed this week and none last week. The Turtle has his name for a reason.

2. citizen817 says:

3. WeThePeople2016 says:

What a joke.

4. citizen817 says:

• WeThePeople2016 says:

On Deputy AG – Joe Manchin voted no again. He had voted no again since his re-election. Typical pattern for Manchin and WV falls for it every time.

• SAM-TruthFreedomLiberty says:

WV and AZ. They love to be screwed over and over again and again. 😦

• Dutchman says:

Can’t speak for WV, but as a born Az.native, I am DAMN tired of it.

Also pretty tired of reading posts that cast aspersions on voters of a State, because of the results.

And excuses of “muh voter fraud” as the explanation.

Election fraud is, and has been going on for MANY years, in ALL 50 states, INCLUDING YOURS. And ‘voter fraud’ by which BALLOT fraud is meant, is only a SMALL part of it.

If you don’t understand how the REAL fraud is being committed, HOW can you STOP it? Uniparty manipulates the elections in all sorts of ways; Gerrymandering, manipulating primaries so choice is no choice, using ‘splitter’candidates, manipulating to create ‘wedge’issues, and the list goes on.

IMHO,

• covfefe999 says:

It’s not all fraud. There are people who voted for Trump in 2016 who voted for Democrats in 2018 and gave away the House majority. I had posted a video a short time back showing a woman who said she was a Trump supporter but she didn’t like her GOP candidate for the midterms so she voted for someone else! And below is a video showing idiots who like a Dem candidate who promises them the world. These stupid voters fail to understand that majorities are important, that we can’t just elect Trump, we have to give him a Congress he can work with too.

5. WeThePeople2016 says:

6. citizen817 says:

7. WeThePeople2016 says:

8. citizen817 says:

• Lulu says:

GA too. No one has ever answered why DHS was trying to hack into Georgia’s voter data, and the strange coincidence that the media spent hours saying GA was too close to call when Donald Trump was up by 8 to 10 points all night.

The Democrats with the help of the obama administration planned to steal GA.

• Prettyplease says:

Yup! That too close to call in GA was bs. And yes, they were trying to steal it.

I hope Kemp keeps his word and installs new voting machines in GA before the 2020 election.

The cheating wasn’t just in blue districts.

We are 98% red where I live. Yet, we had problems with the voting machines automatically defaulting back to the democrat candidate despite choosing the R.

I was one of those people. The first time around I might’ve made a mistake. The second time, I made sure before I left the page that I had the right candidate.

Yet, by the time I got to the end of the ballot and checked the final page tallies, the presidential candidate had flipped back again to the Democrat.

A lot of people do not check the last page to see if their ballot is correct. I cannot imagine how many votes for Clinton went through unawares Because people thought they were safe from voter theft in a predominately Republican county.

Does anybody know what happened with the panama papers and whether that was legitimate or just another hoax?

• JG3 says:

Add to that, the voting machines were moved to some college for testing, and what-do-you-know, they went missing…funny how that works~

• JG3 says:

I meant to reply to Lulu’s comment on the 2016 Presidential election. Prettyplease is commenting on 2018 Mid-Terms.

• Prettyplease says:

No, 2016. My vote kept flipping to BHO. Of course, the same thing happened up here in 2012. Multiple people I know or know through friends complained to pollsters n the SoS. What happened? NADA

9. Ilcon says:

Horizontal like all Ds think the FBI is seperate branch of gov.

10. WeThePeople2016 says:

11. WeThePeople2016 says:

• Ken Lawson says:

Sounds like they’re developing a new form of Affirmative Action.

• Jason says:

yes, that’s exactly what it is

• Trumpmendous says:

Potential student: My mother is a convicted felon.
      College admissions board: What did she do?
      Potential student: She bribed someone in an attempt to get me into college.
      College admissions board: That’s gonna be worth some serious adversity points.

• Robert Smith says:

Such BS.

Thanks College Board for judging people with tests and then making up a metric to weed out white people.

• Robert Smith says:

What if your father was executed for a coup attempt against a president? Asking for a friend.

• thedoc00 says:

This is pre-planned and these are all throw away celebrities who will be used to justify the free college for all plank in the democrat 2020 election platform.

Cheating to get one’s kids into “elite colleges” has been the sport of the uber rich and affluent since Universities were created.

12. Ilcon says:

Brits adopt Hillary’s fascists tactic.

• pacnwbel says:

Brexit has a lot of support from regular citizens but, just as over here, the parliamentarians turn a deaf ear to the desires of the voters. The Brexit Party has come about as a result and is polling ahead of the tired old Labor and Tory parties.. The Remainers are the globalists whose financial interests align with the central bankers.

13. Zippy says:

From today’s show, EXACTLY what I’ve been saying here but was poo-pooed – this was a Russian poison pill operation eagerly sucked up and used by what the Russians knew was a corrupt, politically biased upper management cadre within the 3-letter agency contingent of the Deep State. There was more supporting evidence of this in his show yesterday. Start at 47:30:

• Zippy says:

Small part of what was revealed in yesterday’s show. Listen to the show to see how this was firmly fleshed out:

From Wikipedia. **** emphasis is mine.

Vladislav Surkov, former Deputy Prime Minister of Russia and personal adviser to Putin, 2013 to date.

Surkov is perceived by many to be a key figure with much power and influence in the administration of Vladimir Putin.[6][7][8] According to The Moscow Times, this perception is not dependent on the official title Surkov might hold at any one time in the Putin government.[9] BBC documentary filmmaker Adam Curtis credits Surkov’s blend of theater and politics with keeping Putin, and Putin’s chosen successors, in power since 2000.

In October 2016, Ukrainian hacker group CyberHunta released over a gigabyte of emails and other documents alleged to belong to Surkov.[69] The 2,337 emails belonged to the inbox of Surkov’s office email account, prm_surkova@gov.ru.[70] The Kremlin suggested that the leaked documents were fake.[71]

The emails illustrate Russian plans to ****politically destabilize Ukraine**** and the coordination of affairs with major opposition leaders in separatist east Ukraine.[72] The document release included a document sent by Denis Pushilin, former Chair of the People’s Soviet of the Donetsk People’s Republic, listing casualties that occurred from 26 May to  6 June 2014.[70] It also included a 22-page outline of “a plan to support nationalist and separatist politicians and to encourage early parliamentary elections in Ukraine, all with the aim of undermining the government in Kiev.”[73]

• So the Russians really did interfere by using the clueless power hungry Dems to try to destabilize our govt via a coup attempt. What a bunch of clueless idiots. They are sooo sure of themselves it never occurred to them that they were being used. Or, it did occur to them and they didn’t care.

14. Katherine McCoun says:

We can not dismiss supporters, esp. voters, who join the Trump Train because they were Dem voters &/or supporters in the past. Being a Dem voter in the ’90s, 2000s or even in ’16 elections can not be disqualifying for being on the Trump Train Now! We WANT people to #walkaway and jump on the Trump Train. Just like we won’t disqualify GOP loyalist voters who have empowered the RINO/globalist swamp since the ’90s we welcome former Dems. If we don’t then how do we think we will grow and win!?!

Even I, an absolute MAGA & President Trump loyal supporter, voted Obama in ’08. I had already started voting GOP in the general elections well before ’08 but was still a registered Dem (from my early 20s period of college student/gullible phase of life). When I went to vote in my first primary, I intended to & was motivated to go to vote for a candidate in the GOP field (NOT McCain). I was new to voting in the primaries as I previously hadn’t been aware of what they were, how they worked and who could vote in them. I actually thought they were just for party regulars/insides who attended meetings, etc. Showed up at the voting location and then learned that because I was a registered Dem and I could only vote Dem in (NC). Diamond and Silk weren’t active in ’08 telling me I could ditch and switch! 🙂

Thought Long and Hard: do I vote for a Dem (yuck) or do I not vote (voting seemed like a patriotic duty and now included the primary as I was now aware and informed about them). I decided to vote.

Then I thought of voting for Hillary as she would be the easiest candidate for a GOP nominee to beat as she was awful and came with so much baggage (in hindsight, I was right!) but that really didn’t seem like an honest way to use my vote. I wanted to vote for the best person I had from among my selection, using my vote with integrity.

I voted for Obama as I really thought he was the best in the Dem field of candidates because I believed some of his campaign promises, esp. about “draining the swamp” (not in those words), about transparency in the legislative process, about openness of meetings, about lobbyists in the administration, etc. I thought that would be a good thing, a fresh breeze. I disagreed with his platform (which is why I was originally not going to vote for him but for a GOP candidate) but truly thought he as idealistically reform minded.

I always intended to vote for the GOP in Nov and was newly registered, no longer a Dem, even on pape,r by Nov ’08. Didn’t like McCain but GOP platform was better than the Dem platform and I agreed with more of the GOP agenda by far (not all as the Neo Cons were still dominant). Became much more aware of the true Obama and his real thoughts, feelings and plans. Began to think that even Hillary would have been better for the country than Obama. After the election was truly horrified that Obama was elected. From that point on I became more and more educated and involved. Read the news for myself on the net, found sites like this in the next few years.

So, yes, I (shudder and shake) too, voted for Obama in ’08 because I ignorantly thought he meant his initial campaign rhetoric and did not know about his past and his record. Ironically, it was his victory that moved me, Quickly, to become an informed voter and then into political active voter.

If the GOP wants to continue strong after President Trump, we MUST NOT have a litmus test that accepts only those who have Always been among the GOP faithful. That doesn’t even make sense! That would essentially be saying that we only want those in our party who were in our part when the party was too small/weak to win! SILLY!!

If the GOP barely lost in ’92, ’96, barely won in 2000, lost in ’08 and in ’12….looks like the GOP was barely hanging on nationally! We NEEDED people who voted Dem, for Obama for instance, to wake up, #walkaway, crossover and join the GOP or we would not win ever. So, to now criticize or hold as lesser those who are now educated, informed, part of the GOP and part of why we won in ’16 and will win in ’20 –>> is Silly & self defeating!

We former Dems will accept you GOP who supported the Swamp Globalist RINOs and you all accept we former Dems. 😉 TOGETHER we can MAGA and defeat the Uniparty!

• Thankful for Americans Outside of DPRK says:

Yay! Hip! Hip! Hooray!

A M E N ! ! !

From a lifelong Conservative/repub voter

• lurker2 says:

After I “walked away” in 2008 (I was never a registered Democrat but always voted for Democrat candidates) I realized that my world views are much more in line with conservatives than liberals. It was a pretty amazing revelation! Democrats had done a good job on me making me think conservatives were evil. I feel much more at home on this side, I’m proud to say I’m anti-abortion and pro-gun rights including self defense. I reluctantly voted for McCain and then for Romney, I didn’t like them but refused to vote for Obama. When it came to Trump I was a total early adopter, I was on board with him way back in the summer of 2015, maybe within a month of him announcing. I was so happy to see that Sundance was posting positive articles about Trump very early, pretty much right after he announced IIRC.

• sunnydaze says:

Amen.

Some of the BEST Repubs are former Dems.

Breitbart, Reagan, to name a couple.

There’s no complacency once you wake up and realize you’ve been lied to and used for years.

• Dutchman says:

As Katherine implied in her post;
        There are those who were conned, short term or long term, by the Democrats.
        Having woke, they can be some of the most ardent people on the train.

There are also those who have believed the lie of the Rinos, and so fallen for THEIR manipulations, and they, until they wake up, are the biggest threat to MAGA.

Anyway, once again good post, Katherine! I have NO problem with former Dems, and find it hard to fathom how someone who voted for Mcstain and Romney/Ryan, can seriously look down on those who voted for Obama.

Y’all got conned, doesn’t matter which iteration of the con you fell for, its STILL a CON!

• lolli says:

I could care less how any one previously voted.
      I just hope this also means everyone will stop calling posters “trolls” just because they do not agree on everything.
      We need to hear all perspectives and learn from each other.

• Dutchman says:

lolli;
        Posted on this before, and IIRC, vowed to TRY not to use the word “troll” in a post. IMHO, someone who repeatedly posts inflamatory statements, without any logical arguments or evidence to support their positions, and to seem to be ONLY trying to pick a fight, to ‘trigger’an emotional responce, are engaging in “troll-like” behavior.

If a poster consistently over a period of time exhibits this behavior, its difficult to resist the urge not to respond.

However, the ONLY effective way to deal with a “troll”, is don’t feed them.

So, if any of us read a post, and we conclude the poster is engaging in “troll behavior”, the question is “Why in the world would you give them what they crave? IGNORE them, and they will usually leave.
        Easier said than done,…I know.

15. fanbeav says:

I bet the entire GO8 (except Nunez) was made aware of the spying into Donald Trump’s campaign and plans to enact a coup! The GO8 needs to be disbanded immediately!

16. WeThePeople2016 says:

17. M Mueller says:

It appears this small town high school has some pretty big connections – weird ones. This thread is worth scanning. https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1123974165025972231.html

18. Jenevive says:

Senate busy today. Voted another judge and two of
    POTUS people one of them being Jeff Rosen..to replace Rod
    Rosenstein.

19. WeThePeople2016 says:

Joe Mancin voted no again as he has done since his re-election.

20. WeThePeople2016 says:

Another one to be added to the 9th Circuit.

• CorwinAmber says:

well, let’s hope it’s a close vote because that will show us how “sound” a Federal Judge he will be! I gots to tell youse that I am loving these close votes for the Federal Judiciary…anything less than 60 votes for confirmation must be driving the Dimms crazy since it was their boy Harry Reid that started all of this a few years back.

Look at these recent vote counts in 2019 for District Courts:
      53-46
      54-45
      52-46
      52-47
      53-44
      53-46

In summary, of the 22 Federal Judges confirmed this year, only 5 received 60 or more votes, which was the previous threshold for cloture prior to Harry’s wild ride…that means there are 17 sound judges on the Federal bench who would not be there otherwise (or POTUS would have had to nominate some liberal judges in trade for his conservative picks…not gonna happen now!) I…AM…NOT…TIRED…OF…WINNING!

21. WeThePeople2016 says:

22. JRD says:

23. alligatriot says:

Well, now I’m conflicted. My senator – supporting a position by President Trump?
    I’ll just enjoy it while it lasts.

“Rubio recognizes that Donald Trump is the first American president willing to stand up to China and to pressure on its behalf from corporate America. “This is the first administration that has not backed down,” he said.”

24. Troublemaker10 says:

25. duchess01 says:

Aaaaaaaah! Sisterhood of Dunces

• This is what the former president did to his party – an entire generation of young democrats radicalized beyond reason and agitated beyond their intelligence.
      The legacy of Barack Hussein Alinsky.

• lolli says:

Really? Then why are we being invaded if every other country is so much better ms Cortez? For the invaders health, we should shut down our border.

• Karen says:

Yes, they give free awful medical care, I experienced it in England and Chile. If their state run health care was so good, why do they still have health insurance and private medical care? Doctors and nurses don’t work for free. We guarantee the freedom of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. No where does it mention health care.

• covfefe999 says:

I think all of the people in those other countries pay much higher taxes than we do. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_rates_in_Europe

Also, doesn’t Obamacare, which is still in effect, ensure that everyone can have health care? So what is this dumb b complaining about?

• duchess01 says:

The O Mandate was a tax – O-Care was a ponzi scheme – 20M get free health care – the rest of us get squat – illegals have better healthcare than we do – these ladies have better healthcare than we do – so what is their problem – a fool is not a fool until he opens his mouth and leaves no doubt – we have the 3 Amigos of Intelligence – and now – we have the 3 Bimbos of Ignorance – LOCK THEM UP!

26. jx says:

Graham’s “Secure and Protect Act of 2019” is S. 1494.

Still waiting for text of the bill.

27. dwpender says:

OCUS “Lures”

Anyone think our “intelligence” community ran a honeypot or two at Don, Jr, Eric or Jared while they were abroad?

28. duchess01 says:

News | The White House – 05/15 and 05/16/2019

Please Check Back for Updates – Thank You!

29. fanbeav says:

All polls should only be internal for campaigns and never publicized! Talk about election interference!

30. Troublemaker10 says:

Alabama Abortion Ban | Eric Metaxas on Fox News @ Night with Shannon Bream

• KnowSERENoFear says:

1. SCOTUS has no jurisdiction over in-state litigants (Roe v Wade).
      2. SCOTUS has no authority to determine “what constitutes life.”
      3. SCOTUS can only issue holding/opinions (NOT RULINGS).
      4. SCOTUS can NOT make laws.
      5. The scope/jurisdiction of a SCOTUS opinion is confined to the participants of a case (i.e. Roe and Wade).

Alabama does not need to make a law in the pursuit of challenging Roe v Wade in the SCOTUS….to do so is to accept SCOTUS jurisdiction and authority in the matter. Instead, Alabama (and any/every State) should simply defy SCOTUS opinion and tell them to pack sand. SCOTUS is the weakest branch of government with the most limited scope and authority AS specifically PLANNED by our Framers but they have run a brilliant PR op to convince us that they are an oligarchy of 9.

31. Dora says:

32. TheTorch says:

Good grief – we know they manipulate polls, but take a look at what Zerohedge has discovered in Dem polling LOL 🙂

CNN & MSNBC Caught Meddling In US Democracy

The bias is clearly to attack Bernie Sanders, the actual front runner, and prop up establishment hawk (and hack) Joe “Creepy Uncle” Biden.

CNN rigged a poll to censor out nearly everyone under 45 years of age. Based on this nonsensical false sampling they claim Biden is now in the lead.

MSNBC was caught making up false numbers to report, increasing Biden from an actual 25% approval to a magical 28%, just enough to edge out Bernie Sanders. But this is a fraud, deliberate journalistic malfeasance at the highest levels. How could such a thing happen?

How could it not? Comcast owns NBC.

Comcast executive to host Joe Biden fundraiser

• cjzak says:

Bernie being thrown under the bus once again, lol. Only this time. I don’t think too many people care. Poor Bernie. His time has passed and he shouldn’t have sold himself out in 2016 just to let the worst candidate in memory walk away with the Dem nomination.

• cjzak says:

33. WeThePeople2016 says:

34. AmericaFirst says:

For years I have enjoyed Jeopardy, but it gets worse by the week; it just referred to “Fascism” as extreme right wing.

35. AmericaFirst says:

Thought non-Mexican asylum seekers were going to be held in Mexico? Migrants from Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador bused from [New] Mexico to churches in Denver, CO:

• sc conserv. says:

Breitbart News
      “At DHS’s current rate, more than 40,000 border crossers and illegal aliens are released into the interior of the U.S. every month, and more than 10,000 are being released every week.”

36. sc conserv. says:

Jack Posobiec

1h
    Rubio: 500 migrants per month to be transported to Palm Beach, Broward counties

37. Perot Conservative says:

• covfefe999 says:

Well that’s interesting but the article appears to be from March, it’s not very recent. I think the end of the Mueller witch hunt has probably killed their initiative The Dem traitors fail again.

38. Paintingal says:

The Federal Railroad Administration announced Thursday it will not give California the $928,620,000 it was originally promised, saying the state “repeatedly failed to comply with the terms” of its grant, “failed to make reasonable progress on the Project,” and “abandoned its original vision” for a train connecting Los Angeles to San Francisco.
    The administration will also be seeking to recover an additional $2.5 billion in funds from the state that were allocated to the project through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, a move that the California Rail Authority pleaded against in March, stating that it will “gravely harm” a shorter project.

39. sc conserv. says:

“Former Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach has exclusively detailed at Breitbart News three executive actions the Trump administration and DHS officials could take to immediately end catch and release — including creating additional detention space where immigration court hearings can be quickly heard. Kobach has also warned that wage hikes for America’s blue-collar and working class will not continue if illegal immigration levels keep soaring.

40. Stormyeyes says:

WHY GRANDPA CARRIES A GUN… A world history lesson…lest we forget.

The quintessential reason why Grandpa carries a gun. Please take time to read this and pay particular attention to “A Little Gun History” about half way down.

Why Carry a Gun?
    My old Grandpa said to me, “Son, there comes a time in every man’s life when he stops bustin’ knuckles and starts bustin’ caps and usually it’s when he becomes too old to take a whipping.

I don’t carry a gun to kill people; I carry a gun to keep from being killed.

I don’t carry a gun because I’m evil; I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the World.

I don’t carry a gun because I hate the government; I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.

I don’t carry a gun because I’m angry; I carry a gun so that I don’t have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.

I don’t carry a gun because I want to shoot someone; I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.

I don’t carry a gun to make me feel like a man; I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love.

I don’t carry a gun because I feel inadequate; I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.

I don’t carry a gun because I love it; I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.

Police protection is an oxymoron: Free citizens must protect themselves because police do not protect you from crime; they just investigate the crime after it happens and then call someone in to clean up the mess.

Personally, I carry a gun because I’m too young to die and too old to take a whoopin’!

LITTLE GUN HISTORY…
    PLEASE DON’T THINK FOR A MOMENT, THAT THIS COULDN’T HAPPEN IN OUR COUNTRY ALSO !!!

In 1911, Turkey established gun control: From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control: From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938: From 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935: From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Guatemala established gun control in 1964: From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Uganda established gun control in 1970: From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956: From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

56 million defenseless people were rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control.

You won’t see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.

Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun control laws adversely affect only the law abiding citizens.
    With guns, we are ‘citizens’; without them, we are ‘subjects’.

During WW II, the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED!
    Gun owners in the USA are the largest armed forces in the World!

If you value your freedom, please spread this anti-gun control message to all of your friends.

The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either.

SWITZERLAND ISSUES A GUN TO EVERY HOUSEHOLD!

SWITZERLAND’S GOVERNMENT ISSUES AND TRAINS EVERY ADULT IN THE USE OF A RIFLE.

SWITZERLAND HAS THE LOWEST GUN RELATED CRIME RATE OF ANY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!

IT’S A NO BRAINER! DON’T LET OUR GOVERNMENT WASTE MILLIONS OF OUR TAX DOLLARS IN AN EFFORT TO MAKE ALL law abiding CITIZENS AN EASY TARGET.

I’m a firm believer in the 2nd Amendment!

41. RedWave 2020 says:

I understand miami dade and broward are lib cities but. Anyone else think they should be sent to san fransisco newsom land rather than south florida. Illegal voting in florida could screw things up for national elections but san Francisco isn’t really an issue.

42. citizen817 says:

AG Barr w/ Bill Hemmer
    preview (3:46)

Full interview airing on
    Friday 9am

43. Carrie says:

Alrighty- it looks like Weissmann is annoyed that the Mueller report is being torn apart. Now there is a mysterious new “mueller” filing that purports that General Mike Flynn helped Mueller to identify all possible contacts between Russia and th eTrump campaign and was good cooperating with Mueller’s team. Plus, a “person connected to Trump or Congress” apparently tried to dissuade him from fully cooperating- but the identity of that person has not been revealed.

44. George Hicks says:

Anybody catch Mark Simone (Mr. New York) on Lou Dobbs tonight?
    He’s got an excellent reason why DiBlasio is running.

45. Troublemaker10 says: